IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th July 2022, 01:11 PM   #1
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Location: Out back preparing the bunker for the next Civil War
Ivana Trump has died

Ivana Trump, ex-wife of former President Trump, dies at age 73

Quote:
Ivana Trump, the ex-wife of former President Donald Trump, has died at age 73, the family told ABC News.

Former president Donald Trump Sr, said she died at her home in New York City.

"Our mother was an incredible woman -- a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend," the Trump family said in a statement.

"Ivana Trump was a survivor. She fled from communism and embraced this country. She taught her children about grit and toughness, compassion and determination," the family said. "She will be dearly missed by her mother, her three children and ten grandchildren."

Manhattan paramedics, responding to a call for cardiac arrest, found a 73-year-old woman in the Upper East Side apartment where Ivana Trump lived just after 12:30 p.m. Thursday, according to the FDNY.

In a statement on his platform Truth Social, the former president remembered Ivana as a "wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life."

"Her pride and joy were her three children, Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric," he wrote. "She was so proud of them, as we were all so proud of her."

Ivana Trump was Donald Trump's first wife. They had three children together: Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump.
Why couldn't it have been The Mad Ketchup Thrower?

Last edited by shemp; 14th July 2022 at 01:16 PM.
shemp is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 01:17 PM   #2
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Trump:

Quote:
“I am very saddened to inform all of those that loved her, of which there are many, that Ivana Trump has passed away at her home in New York City,” the ex-president said in a statement posted on Truth Social on Thursday.

She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life,” he said.
She was so "wonderful, beautiful, and amazing" that I cheated on her repeatedly then divorced her.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 01:17 PM   #3
shemp

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Trump:

She was so "wonderful, beautiful, and amazing" that I cheated on her repeatedly then divorced her.

But did he ever throw ketchup at her?
Old 14th July 2022, 01:19 PM   #4
Hercules56
Master Poster

Murdered?
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 01:20 PM   #5
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

*Shrugs* I'm not gonna use this to make jokes. She's not to blame for Trump for anything I've heard and dissociated herself from him long ago.
Old 14th July 2022, 01:20 PM   #6
shemp

Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
Murdered?
I severely doubt it, but I'm sure the conspiracy idiots are jumping all over this.
Old 14th July 2022, 01:24 PM   #7
Hercules56
Master Poster

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
I severely doubt it, but I'm sure the conspiracy idiots are jumping all over this.
Its what Trump would want us to do.
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 01:31 PM   #8
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Several years ago in a discount store I saw a copy of the Ivana Trump book entitled Free to Love.

When I saw that book, I instantly remembered her being the first ex-wife of Donald Trump and thinking "I seriously doubt that woman would ever do much of anything for free!".

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 01:34 PM   #9
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

Ivana Trump, ex-wife of former President Trump, dies at age 73

Why couldn't it have been The Mad Ketchup Thrower?

I need to be more specific when praying.
Old 14th July 2022, 01:35 PM   #10
shemp

Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
Several years ago in a discount store I saw a copy of the Ivana Trump book entitled Free to Love.

When I saw that book, I instantly remembered her being the first ex-wife of Donald Trump and thinking "I seriously doubt that woman would ever do much of anything for free!".
Well, she probably didn't get paid to die, but I'm not 100% sure.
Old 14th July 2022, 01:36 PM   #11
shemp

Originally Posted by Athyrio View Post
I need to be more specific when praying.
Oh, so it's your fault eh? Knucklehead!
Old 14th July 2022, 01:37 PM   #12
shemp

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
*Shrugs* I'm not gonna use this to make jokes. She's not to blame for Trump for anything I've heard and dissociated herself from him long ago.
She produced three of the world's biggest grifters, isn't that worth something?
Old 14th July 2022, 01:42 PM   #13
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

She produced three of the world's biggest grifters, isn't that worth something?
I ain't arguing she's was a net good for the world when all the columns are tabulated up, I'm just saying she doesn't meet the standard for dancing on her grave, and I'm not going to dance on her grave just because Donald's isn't available yet either.
Old 14th July 2022, 02:05 PM   #14
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

God: "Argh! Missed! Wrong one! Me damn it!!"
Old 14th July 2022, 02:44 PM   #15
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Trump:

He also raped her.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 03:04 PM   #16
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Text of Trump statement on the death of Ivana in link

https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/...530818/photo/1
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 03:04 PM   #17
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Ivana was found at the bottom of a set of stairs in her apartment. Police are investigating the fall and a ME will determine if that was the cause of her death.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 03:09 PM   #18
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Text of Trump statement on the death of Ivana in link

https://twitter.com/mitchellreports/...530818/photo/1
Did you notice just below that is a "donate" link to "Save America", Trump's PAC?

Nothing like making money off the death of the mother of three of your children. Stay classy, Donald!
Old 14th July 2022, 05:27 PM   #19
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Did you notice just below that is a "donate" link to "Save America", Trump's PAC?

Nothing like making money off the death of the mother of three of your children. Stay classy, Donald!
Scum is as scum does.
Old 14th July 2022, 05:39 PM   #20
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hercules56 View Post
Murdered?
Maybe she had information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.
Old 14th July 2022, 05:41 PM   #21
IsThisTheLife
Muse

This thread is really classy.
Old 14th July 2022, 06:29 PM   #22
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Ivana was found at the bottom of a set of stairs in her apartment. Police are investigating the fall and a ME will determine if that was the cause of her death.
The New York Times reports:
Quote:
The New York City police were investigating whether Ms. Trump fell down the stairs at her townhouse on the Upper East Side, according to two law enforcement officials with knowledge of the matter. One of the officials said that there was no sign of forced entry at the home and that the death appeared to be accidental. A spokeswoman for the city’s chief medical examiner’s office said it would investigate the death. Times report
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trump with Ivana in 1979.jpg (82.1 KB, 36 views)
newyorkguy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th July 2022, 10:38 PM   #23
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
Anyone here married to or ever been married to Ivana raise your hand. Anyone here have children with her? Anyone here asking for money while talking about how great your dead ex-wife, whom you cheated on repeatedly, was? Anyone? Anyone? Don't be shy. Let's see those hands!

Last edited by Stacyhs; 14th July 2022 at 10:46 PM.
Old 14th July 2022, 10:44 PM   #24
Warp12
Suspended

Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post
The New York Times reports:

She wasn't much to look at, even in her prime, it would seem. Neither was he, but I would think he could afford better. These aren't really "real" relationships as most view such things.

Last edited by Warp12; 14th July 2022 at 11:28 PM.
Warp12 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 01:14 AM   #25
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

She was the first "beauty queen from a communist country" that he married. Since he married another, they must have been desperate at the time.

Commentary elsewhere online following the eulogy from Donny over a donate-to-his-scam button is that there is clearly no bottom to the barrel of pig-**** that is Donald Trump.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 15th July 2022 at 01:15 AM.
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 04:33 AM   #26
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

But did he ever throw ketchup at her?
No but he did rape her - sorry not rape rape, just a bit of domestic violence and abuse.
Old 15th July 2022, 04:34 AM   #27
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Nothing like making money off the death of the mother of three of your her children. Stay classy, Donald!
FTFY
Old 15th July 2022, 04:56 AM   #28
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder if his first thought was, "Well, at least they can't subpoena her now."
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 05:02 AM   #29
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Together with her life, her NDA expired.
Mediums should contact her spirit to get the juicy secrets of living with Trump!
Old 15th July 2022, 05:11 AM   #30
Susheel
Master Poster

Originally Posted by IsThisTheLife View Post
This is what virtue signaling actually is...
Old 15th July 2022, 06:38 AM   #31
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Keeping it classy, the donald way. But what would you expect, saying he's crap isn't spin. It's reality.

She's dead. Send money.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shes dead, send money.jpg (91.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg Pride and joy.jpg (5.9 KB, 6 views)
newyorkguy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 06:47 AM   #32
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
She wasn't much to look at, even in her prime, it would seem. Neither was he, but I would think he could afford better. These aren't really "real" relationships as most view such things.
I would have thought getting married and having children pretty much defined a "real" relationship for a normal person. I have even met a few people over the years who could afford to abuse and abandon their wives and find newer and shinier ones, who considered it bad practice.

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 09:02 AM   #33
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

"She fell down the stairs."

Right... and Jake fell off his horse. (Silverado).
Old 15th July 2022, 11:02 AM   #34
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Another victim of the Clinton Body Count?

Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 11:11 AM   #35
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
From 2018:

Quote:
So how close are two of the world’s most famous exes? The high-end furrier Dennis Basso, another longtime friend of Ms. Trump, said he believed that she’s closer to him than many divorcées are to their exes.

“It’s a long time that they’re divorced,” he said, noting that the split became official 26 years ago. “There’s a lot of water under that bridge. I think — I’m not an expert — but I think when people get divorced and things are fresh and new, it’s always more difficult. I think when time passes, things seem to get better with age.”

Another friend, the former cable-television host and weight-loss guru Nikki Haskell, said Ms. Trump “has nothing but great things to say about Donald. Ms. Haskell — who said she texts her every day and talks with her on the phone almost as often — also said that Ms. Trump and the president are “still kindred spirits.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/26/n...rump-diet.html

And her NYT obituary:

Quote:
Where her husband was brash and often uncouth, Ms. Trump came across to the city’s moneyed elite as charming and sophisticated, opening doors to rarefied social circles that Mr. Trump could then barrel through.

She was more than a socialite: Though Mr. Trump often bragged about his business prowess, Ms. Trump played a critical part in building his real estate empire, beginning soon after their marriage in 1977.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/14/n...rump-dead.html

So no, I’m not giving her a pass, just like I wouldn’t give Melania one either. Both are deeply complicit in “the Donald’s” life of fraud, swindling, and authoritarian ********.

I suppose Marla Maples has the least amount of responsibility here among the Trump wives.

Last edited by Allen773; 15th July 2022 at 11:12 AM.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 11:48 AM   #36
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Quote:

Nothing like making money off the death of the mother of three of your her children. Stay classy, Donald!
FTFY
No, I meant "your" because I was speaking "to" DJT.
Old 15th July 2022, 11:57 AM   #37
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
First you comment on her looks not being "much to look at", then say Trump could "afford better" as if she were a commodity. They were married for 15 years and had 3 children, but it wasn't a "real" relationship? We'll just add that post to your growing list of sexist remarks.
Old 15th July 2022, 12:27 PM   #38
Venom
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Maybe she had information leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.
I wouldn't be surprised if such a tale is trending as we speak.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th July 2022, 04:05 PM   #39
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

The New York City Medical Examiner has ruled that Ivana Trump's death was accidental, a result of falling down the stairs in her duplex apartment. The official cause of death is listed as blunt force injuries to her torso. Who found Trump and how has not been revealed, but both NYPD and New York EMS responded to her residence. Reportedly she was pronounced dead on the scene. That suggests there may have been a time lapse between her falling and when she was discovered.

People magazine reports that she was in very poor health.
Quote:
Giuliano Zuliani, owner of a local restaurant that Trump frequented, tells PEOPLE she wasn't doing very well when she stopped in with a friend two weeks ago. "She was in bad shape. She could barely walk. She didn't eat her food, she took it home with her," Zuliani says, noting that she remained polite even so. People via MSN link
Attached Images
File Type: jpg The former Mrs donald trump.jpg (96.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 15th July 2022, 04:09 PM   #40
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

My grandmother died from just falling off a sidewalk in a parking lot. She looked liked someone had beaten her up with a pair of brass knuckles. When you're elderly, your body just can't recover from that kind of trauma.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics