ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Old 10th August 2017, 09:09 AM   #3241
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jeffk 1970 View Post
No Saggy?
I'm waiting on Nick to give us his take on the testimony of one credible Jewish holohoax witness, as well as the context and corroborating information, and most important, the physical evidence that supports the testimony.

And, I am expecting Nick to respond to the Bradley Smith challenge, to provide the name of one Jew gassed at Auschwitz and the evidence that supports that claim.

After all, I've discussed the completely idiotic testimony of the prominent eyewitnesses like Wiesel, Bomba, Zisblatt, Wiernik, et. al., all prima facie degenerate liars. One credible Jewish witness doesn't seem to be too much to ask.

And with six million killed in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms, and Auschwitz being the main killing center, the name of one victim along with supporting evidence doesn't seem to be too much to ask.
Six million Jews murdered in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms in the best documented genocide in history, yet there are no bodies, no murder weapons, i.e. gas chambers, and no documents. Is something amiss ?
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 09:19 AM   #3242
Argumemnon
World Maker

See, there he is.

Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
And with six million killed in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms, and Auschwitz being the main killing center, the name of one victim along with supporting evidence doesn't seem to be too much to ask.
Since all of that is publicly available, I can only repeat my conclusion that you havce simply not looked at sources which disagree with your conclusion.
Old 10th August 2017, 09:40 AM   #3243
Degeneve
Muse

No scholar has never claimed that "six million [were] killed in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms".

Had you bothered to read was has been written here this is something you would know since months if not years...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 10:02 AM   #3244
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

I'm waiting on Nick to give us his take on the testimony of one credible Jewish holohoax witness, as well as the context and corroborating information, and most important, the physical evidence that supports the testimony.
You've refused to tell Jeffk what evidence is acceptable, and you've ignored the fact that Joachim Neander and Roberto Muehlenkamp have already done this - and you've been linked to where they did so.

And, I am expecting Nick to respond. . . .
Why? You think Nick Terry should be interested in a tired, old bit of denier clickbait, long since dealt with? I'm not.

Stop using Nick Terry as an excuse for dodging what others have posted. It's childish.

One credible Jewish witness doesn't seem to be too much to ask.
It's very little to ask. That's why I replied promptly. And in response to my examples, you've been trying to think up reasons not to answer.

So I am waiting for you to reply about the two I offered - but not expecting that you will, as you and I both know you can't.

Really, you have to do better than this nonsense.

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 10th August 2017 at 10:09 AM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 10:47 AM   #3245
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Why? You think Nick Terry should be interested in a tired, old bit of denier clickbait, long since dealt with? I'm not.
Nick Terry just posted, 1 day ago, that the question was 'crap'. Well, now it time for him to step up and provide the information.
Six million Jews murdered in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms in the best documented genocide in history, yet there are no bodies, no murder weapons, i.e. gas chambers, and no documents. Is something amiss ?
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 11:59 AM   #3246
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Nick Terry just posted, 1 day ago, that the question was 'crap'. Well, now it time for him to step up and provide the information.
You might ponder that a bit. And this: why would Nick Terry waste his time on someone who posts "six million killed in gas chambers disguised as shower rooms"?

Stop hiding and respond to what people have posted. You're like a 4-year-old threatening to hold his breath until he gets his way.
Old 10th August 2017, 12:12 PM   #3247
Nick Terry
Master Poster

Nick Terry just posted, 1 day ago
and is now enjoying watching paint dry.

Everytime one asks you holocaust deniers for positive evidence you just put your finger in the ears, dance around and sing lalala - Kevin Silbstedt
Nick Terry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 12:41 PM   #3248
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Nick Terry View Post
and is now enjoying watching paint dry.
I'm disappointed, and a little surprised. But, there you have it. A professor of the holohoax, who is actually paid to teach white-European-Christian children anti-white-European-Christian degenerate lies, and he cannot name one credible Jewish eyewitness to the hoax and discuss his/her testimony, and cannot name one Jew who was gassed at Auschwitz and supply the evidence for it.

Nick Terry has failed the Bradley Smith challenge.

Last edited by Saggy; 10th August 2017 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10th August 2017, 02:19 PM   #3249
Degeneve
Muse

I'm disappointed, and a little surprised. But, there you have it. A professor of the holohoax, who is actually paid to teach white-European-Christian children anti-white-European-Christian degenerate lies, and he cannot name one credible Jewish eyewitness to the hoax and discuss his/her testimony, and cannot name one Jew who was gassed at Auschwitz and supply the evidence for it.

Nick Terry has failed the Bradley Smith challenge.
What are you looking for exactly? Someone who has been gassed, who is still alive and who could provide his testimony, preferably with photos or even video footage taken in and out of the gas chamber before, during and after the gassing?
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 02:57 PM   #3250
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
What are you looking for exactly? Someone who has been gassed, who is still alive and who could provide his testimony, preferably with photos or even video footage taken in and out of the gas chamber before, during and after the gassing?
I don't think Terry would have much trouble finding such instances. Two of Spielberg's subjects had escaped from inside a gas chamber. It only took me a minute to find more testimony of Jews who had been gassed and survived ...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...s-of-auschwitz

"I was saved by the grace of the devil," Holocaust survivor Perla Ovitz told us. Again and again, she recounted in detail how she and her family were taken to the gas chamber and ordered to strip naked. A heavy door opened and they were pushed inside. "It was almost dark and we stood in what looked like a large washing room, waiting for something to happen. We looked up to the ceiling to see why the water was not coming. Suddenly we smelled gas. We gasped heavily, some of us fainting on the floor. With our last breath we cried out. Minutes passed, or maybe just seconds, then we heard an angry voice from outside – 'Where is my dwarf family?' The door opened, and we saw Dr Mengele standing there. He ordered us to be carried out and had cold water poured on us to revive us."

I believe such stories are common. Yet, how do we distinguish it from pure fantasy?

Last edited by Saggy; 10th August 2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10th August 2017, 03:14 PM   #3251
Degeneve
Muse

It only took me a minute to find more testimony of Jews who had been gassed and survived ...
For someone who explained two days ago he can't google you seem to be very efficient...
Old 10th August 2017, 03:23 PM   #3252
Degeneve
Muse

"I was saved by the grace of the devil," Holocaust survivor Perla Ovitz told us. Again and again, she recounted in detail how she and her family were taken to the gas chamber and ordered to strip naked. A heavy door opened and they were pushed inside. "It was almost dark and we stood in what looked like a large washing room, waiting for something to happen. We looked up to the ceiling to see why the water was not coming. Suddenly we smelled gas. We gasped heavily, some of us fainting on the floor. With our last breath we cried out. Minutes passed, or maybe just seconds, then we heard an angry voice from outside – 'Where is my dwarf family?' The door opened, and we saw Dr Mengele standing there. He ordered us to be carried out and had cold water poured on us to revive us."

I believe such stories are common. Yet, how do we distinguish it from pure fantasy?
The fact that they could have been in a gas chamber is dismissed by the authors of the article and their dismissal is based on solid arguments.

By the way, did you notice that the authors are both Jewish? A hard blow to your theory that "all the Jews support the holohoax"...
Old 10th August 2017, 03:33 PM   #3253
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster

And, I am expecting Nick to respond to the Bradley Smith challenge, to provide the name of one Jew gassed at Auschwitz and the evidence that supports that claim.

After all, I've discussed the completely idiotic testimony of the prominent eyewitnesses like Wiesel, Bomba, Zisblatt, Wiernik, et. al., all prima facie degenerate liars. One credible Jewish witness doesn't seem to be too much to ask.

Stanislaw Szmajzner, from Sobibor-even Franz Stangl remembered him*. In 1978 he met Gustav Wagner in Brazil where both were living. Gustav Wagner admits that the killings took place in this article:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archi...-b56d8d8708eb/

*https://www.amazon.com/Into-That-Dar.../dp/0394710355

From Auschwitz here is a gassing order for 394 women-as well as other documents you might want to peruse:

http://auschwitz.org/en/gallery/hist...cuments,2.html

Some words of Nick Terry about it over on CODOH

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5882

And, of course, here's you dismissing the testimony of Wilhelm Pfannenstiel even though you admit to not ever hearing about a Belzec camp. So much for "exhaustive research". Post 52

https://forum.axishistory.com/viewto...dding&start=90

Look through the documents from here:

http://auschwitz.org/en/gallery/hist...cuments,2.html

there are transit passes to other camps for "observations" as well as for the "BriefAktion".

Remember your incredulity is not an argument.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 03:36 PM   #3254
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Saggy, Abraham Krzepicki, Jacob Rabinowicz. We all see your attempted deflection of blame from your own failure to offer up arguments, answers, or even minimal thoughts on replies to your posts.

You have failed the Lemmy Caution challenge.

I assume you can continue to dodge infinitely. It has gotten boring.

best, LC

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 10th August 2017 at 03:39 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 04:18 PM   #3255
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I hope people here are arguing with Saggy for the benefit of third parties,not in hopes they can convince his he Is wrong.......

Nah! No worries. For me it's just a gig. I mean, when Jacob Rothschild personally calls you up and tells you to join an obscure forum to "monitor" subversive elements on the internet-you DO NOT say no!

Pssssst. Gustav Wagner. 1980. He said no.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 04:26 PM   #3256
Saggy
Graduate Poster

You have failed the Lemmy Caution challenge.
The Lemmy Challenge, reading through 20 repetitive posts, all saying the same idiotic thing, or better yet asking the same idiotic question, is a real toughie.

I confess, I've started skimming.
Old 10th August 2017, 04:32 PM   #3257
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

The Lemmy Challenge, reading through 20 repetitive posts, all saying the same idiotic thing, or better yet asking the same idiotic question, is a real toughie.

Answer the first one, you won't get the follow-ups, fss. LOL
Old 10th August 2017, 04:32 PM   #3258
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster

Started?
Old 10th August 2017, 04:36 PM   #3259
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Nah! No worries. For me it's just a gig. I mean, when Jacob Rothschild personally calls you up and tells you to join an obscure forum to "monitor" subversive elements on the internet-you DO NOT say no!

Pssssst. Gustav Wagner. 1980. He said no.
You know Jacob too! Small world, good guy, but is he paying you on time?
Old 10th August 2017, 10:44 PM   #3260
smartcooky
Philosopher

You've refused to tell Jeffk what evidence is acceptable...
Well of course he refuses to specify what would be acceptable evidence! How else is he expected to remain the fallacy-repeating, goal-post moving, oil-covered, slippery eel that he is.

If he states what evidence is acceptable to him, he knows perfectly well that Jeffk (or another poster) will provide it, and that will trap him into accepting it. When that happens, his worldview, a carefully crafted house of cards, will come crashing down around his ears.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th August 2017, 03:40 PM   #3261
Saggy
Graduate Poster

You know Jacob too! Small world, good guy, but is he paying you on time?
I'm sending him a note, telling him he should ask for his money back

Last edited by Saggy; 11th August 2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11th August 2017, 06:43 PM   #3262
Hans
Philosopher

I'm sending him a note, telling him he should ask for his money back
Saggy I believe you'll get a bonus. You have managed to self-debunked yourself with truly 'amazing' display of extraordinarily inept posting.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th August 2017, 06:17 AM   #3263
Pacal
Muse

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Wait! I was under the impression that Hitler blamed a whole raft of things on the Jews; chiefly, the loss of WW1 and the subsequent economic woes of the Weimar Republic as well as his own personal failures.

I had also read that anti-Semitism was rife in Vienna when Hitler was living there, where at that time he apparently had visions of becoming a great artist, but he turned out to be a talentless hack and pretty much sucked at anything involving paint and canvas. Supposedly, he blamed the Jews for this failure as well.
The argument developed by certain writers about Hitler to deny that he was an anti-Semite prior to the end of World War I, or not much of one until after the war relies on the notion that Hitler was friends with a number of Jews hence he could not have been much of a anti-Semite.

This has always struck me has hopelessly naïve and it ignores the well known phenomena of "some of my best friends are..."
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th August 2017, 06:53 AM   #3264
Nick Terry
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
The argument developed by certain writers about Hitler to deny that he was an anti-Semite prior to the end of World War I, or not much of one until after the war relies on the notion that Hitler was friends with a number of Jews hence he could not have been much of a anti-Semite.

This has always struck me has hopelessly naïve and it ignores the well known phenomena of "some of my best friends are..."
But Hitler's type of antisemitism was historically specific: it couldn't have been expressed in the same way until after the Bolshevik Revolution.

The other problem is we only have Hitler's own word on his antisemitism until after WWI. Other sources on his life up to the end of WWI don't confirm his self-portrayal.

Everytime one asks you holocaust deniers for positive evidence you just put your finger in the ears, dance around and sing lalala - Kevin Silbstedt
Nick Terry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th August 2017, 09:24 AM   #3265
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Volcker Ullrich's recent biography of Hitler explores his contacts and friendships in Vienna, which included Jews, prior to WWI and IMO does a nice job (brief but nice) depicting the atmosphere there, in which Ullrich suggests that Hitler absorbed a lot of the activist/political anti-Semitism and crankery prevalent in the city (Schönerer, Lueger, et al). Arguing that Hitler's self-legend of his "epiphany" in Vienna doesn't hold up, Ullrich notes (citing Hanisch - there's not a lot to go on) that already in Vienna Hitler was describing Jews as "a race unto themselves" and remarking that Jews "smelled different." Ullrich's point is that Hitler's "paranoid Jew-hatred" didn't come about at once, in a conversion experience, but evolved - conditioned by ideas current in the city before the Great War; Hitler was neither the final product of (his own) legend nor free of anti-Semitism during his time in Vienna.
Old 12th August 2017, 05:36 PM   #3266
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Volcker Ullrich's recent biography of Hitler explores his contacts and friendships in Vienna, which included Jews, prior to WWI and IMO does a nice job (brief but nice) depicting the atmosphere there, in which Ullrich suggests that Hitler absorbed a lot of the activist/political anti-Semitism and crankery prevalent in the city (Schönerer, Lueger, et al). Arguing that Hitler's self-legend of his "epiphany" in Vienna doesn't hold up, Ullrich notes (citing Hanisch - there's not a lot to go on) that already in Vienna Hitler was describing Jews as "a race unto themselves" and remarking that Jews "smelled different." Ullrich's point is that Hitler's "paranoid Jew-hatred" didn't come about at once, in a conversion experience, but evolved - conditioned by ideas current in the city before the Great War; Hitler was neither the final product of (his own) legend nor free of anti-Semitism during his time in Vienna.
What you are missing is the pure genius of these remarks ...

""The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them."

And you're also missing that 'antisemitism' is the ultimate reaction of every national group that has come into contact with the Jews, to get an idea of why see

antisemitism101.com

Just as an example, in Israel it is the norm for Jews to spit, literally, on Christians, as you can see from this article in Haaretz ...

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them

And moreover, it's religiously mandated !
Old 12th August 2017, 06:08 PM   #3267
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

What you are missing is the pure genius of these remarks ...

""The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them."

And you're also missing that 'antisemitism' is the ultimate reaction of every national group that has come into contact with the Jews, to get an idea of why see

antisemitism101.com

Just as an example, in Israel it is the norm for Jews to spit, literally, on Christians, as you can see from this article in Haaretz ...

Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them

And moreover, it's religiously mandated !
Saggy, please learn how to construct an argument and carry on a discussion - as you're on a friggin' discussion board, not at a Nazi cheerleading competition. (And, please, read your own links: the yeshiva student, according to Haaretz, was to be brought to trial for what he did - and was barred from the area for 75 days.)

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 12th August 2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12th August 2017, 06:52 PM   #3268
Elagabalus
Graduate Poster

...But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew Saggy had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day...
FTFY.

I'll admit that he describes what you're doing here to a tee. Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you're probably not Jewish (that you know of). Yet, uncle Adolf has successfully described your actions in this very thread! Is it because you're secretly Jewish and Evil? Or maybe AH was erroneously applying a trait to a group of people when this trait can exist in all men (and women). As you, yourself, have so aptly shown in your previous posts.
Old 12th August 2017, 07:05 PM   #3269
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Saggy, please learn how to construct an argument and carry on a discussion - as you're on a friggin' discussion board, not at a Nazi cheerleading competition.
I understand that after 70 years of constant non-stop degenerate Jewish propaganda, that the simple truth about the Germans sounds like Nazi cheerleading.

(And, please, read your own links: the yeshiva student, according to Haaretz, was to be brought to trial for what he did - and was barred from the area for 75 days.)
It is common practice, there are any number of links, e.g. United Against Spitting by Gilad Atzmon

"Jewish spitting is not exactly breaking News. I myself have explored the issue more than once. The Israeli professor Israel Shahak commented on Jewish hatred towards Christianity and its symbolism, suggesting that “dishonouring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism.” According to Shahak, “spitting on the cross, and especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a Jew passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious Jews.”

Beyond that, the topic here is the holohoax, and the first step in understanding the holohoax, a campaign of preposterous lies by the Jews, is understanding the character of the Jews, and their relationship to the goyim. There is no better introduction, for the goyim, than holohoax survivor Israel Shahak's book 'Jewish Religion, the Weight of Three Thousand Years'.

Last edited by Saggy; 12th August 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12th August 2017, 07:26 PM   #3270
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

I understand that after 70 years of constant non-stop degenerate Jewish propaganda, that the simple truth about the Germans sounds like Nazi cheerleading.
No, Nazi cheerleading sounds like Nazi cheerleading. That, and your inability to make a case for your beliefs, preferring instead merely to assert and re-assert them. E.g., posting a passage from Mein Kampf which scholars have critiqued, based on a variety of sources, is not entering into discussion - it's cheerleading. The very passage you copy-paste is the one scholars show why not to trust. You have nothing to say against their arguments, so you spam the passage again.

Beyond that, the topic here is the holohoax
Actually it isn't, you stuck your nose into a discussion of the development of Hitler's anti-Semitic views. You have no insights into the topic - and simply repeat Hitler's attempt to create a legend about himself - without analysis or reflection.

and the first step in understanding the holohoax, a campaign of preposterous lies by the Jews
Except that you've yet to prove any of what I have said about the Holocaust to be a lie or to be based on a lie. I'm 99.9% sure the same can be said as well in the case of every other member of this forum whose arguments you've dodged and whose motives and honesty you've attacked.

Except that the history of the Holocaust is written by non-Jews - some of the top scholars in the field are German of course - as well as by Jews.

understanding the character of the Jews, and their relationship to the goyim.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you try explaining? It sounds as though you're trying to say that the Jews deserved the fate they received in the Holocaust, but the Holocaust didn't happen.

As has been suggested, you need to toughen up, stop being such a dainty little snowflake, and embrace the first part of your emotion.

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 12th August 2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12th August 2017, 07:42 PM   #3271
Saggy
Graduate Poster

I have no idea what you're talking about. Why don't you try explaining? It sounds as though you're trying to say that the Jews deserved the fate they received in the Holocaust, but the Holocaust didn't happen. .
The character of the Jews and their relation to the goyim? Why, that's too easy. I'll leave it to Ovadia Josef, former chief rabbi of Israel, who has a way with words ....

Old 12th August 2017, 08:07 PM   #3272
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

The character of the Jews and their relation to the goyim? Why, that's too easy. I'll leave it to Ovadia Josef, former chief rabbi of Israel, who has a way with words ....

http://i.imgur.com/JK7nfcy.jpg
Except that the American Jewish Congress expressed revulsion at this statement, saying,
Quote:
Rabbi Yosef’s remarks — suggesting outrageously that Jewish scripture asserts non-Jews exist to serve Jews — are abhorrent and an offense to human dignity and human equality. Judaism first taught the world that all individuals are created in the divine image, which helped form the basis of our moral code. A rabbi should be the first, not the last, to reflect that bedrock teaching of our tradition.
And the ADL (no doubt a favorite of yours) slammed the former chief rabbi for this sermon:
Quote:
It is disturbing to see any religious leader, and particularly Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, use their podium to preach such hateful and divisive ideas. In a world where bigotry and prejudice are prevalent, it is especially important for religious leaders to use their influence to teach respect and acceptance.
And there goes your unified field theory of "the Jews" and their relationship to non-Jews.
Old 12th August 2017, 08:47 PM   #3273
Saggy
Graduate Poster

And there goes your unified field theory of "the Jews" and their relationship to non-Jews.
If you had only followed the antisemitism101 link, it could have saved all the confusion on your part. This vid gives the explanation, and is very informative for the goyim ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

Gurwitz is an Israeli former yeshiva student, he explains that the Jews have two modes of operation, 'in peaceful times', that is, when they are not in control of the situation, and then 'in the world to come', when they do. In peaceful times they throw up a smokescreen to disguise their true aims. In the world to come the masks disappear. Listening to the 10 minute vid provides a wealth of info.

Last edited by Saggy; 12th August 2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old 13th August 2017, 05:21 AM   #3274
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

No, I get that, whatever the evidence is, the Jews are guilty; whatever the evidence shows, there was no Holocaust; whatever evidence shows your paranoid claims wrong, you will continue to believe them. I knew this. No need to repeat it.
Old 13th August 2017, 07:23 AM   #3275
Hans
Philosopher

If you had only followed the antisemitism101 link,
Saggy dear this isn't a thread about your personal blog where you can go on and on about your irrational fear and hatred of Jews.

It is actually about the 'General Holocaust denial', since you simply don't know enough about the subject to mount even the most basic 'denial' attempt, and have shown repeatedly you cannot discuss, debate or do anything of value in a scholarly manner. Why do you think substituting your personal hatred of one of the groups that were victims of the holocaust is not off topic?

Let me ask you one question. Given you obvious rabid hatred of Jews why do you believe your beloved Nazis wouldn't have tried to kill them all? Shouldn't they have.

One last question, if there was a button

>>>>>button<<<<<<

that if you pressed it would kill all the Jews in the world wouldn't you press it and save the planet from their coming domination? If not why not?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2017, 09:59 AM   #3276
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Saggy dear this isn't a thread about your personal blog where you can go on and on about your irrational fear and hatred of Jews.

It is actually about the 'General Holocaust denial', since you simply don't know enough about the subject to mount even the most basic 'denial' attempt, and have shown repeatedly you cannot discuss, debate or do anything of value in a scholarly manner. Why do you think substituting your personal hatred of one of the groups that were victims of the holocaust is not off topic?

Let me ask you one question. Given you obvious rabid hatred of Jews why do you believe your beloved Nazis wouldn't have tried to kill them all? Shouldn't they have.

One last question, if there was a button

>>>>>button<<<<<<

that if you pressed it would kill all the Jews in the world wouldn't you press it and save the planet from their coming domination? If not why not?
The character of the Jews, the character of the Nazis, Hitler's antisemitism, etc., are all relevant factors in studying the holohoax. Therefore, the information on antisemitism101.com
if correct, is relevant.
Do you find any errors on the site? If so, what are they?
Old 13th August 2017, 10:48 AM   #3277
Hans
Philosopher

...deleted evasion....
So you would betray Adolph and your race and NOT destroy the Jews? Does that mean you are under their control?

Did you not say they were going to destroy humanity?
Old 13th August 2017, 10:52 AM   #3278
Hans
Philosopher

Question for the experts since Saggy seems to be mired in confusion.

Were there any SS or other German soldiers/allies who were court-martialed for refusing to kill civilians?
Old 13th August 2017, 11:36 AM   #3279
Degeneve
Muse

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Question for the experts since Saggy seems to be mired in confusion.

Were there any SS or other German soldiers/allies who were court-martialed for refusing to kill civilians?
Difficult to answer properly. According to German historian Wolfram Wette 22000 German soldier were court martialed and sentenced to death for desertion (with 15000 executed). It is however difficult to say what their reasons for deserting were.

One can however notice the case of Feldwebel Anton Schmid who was executed because he tried to save the life of 250 Jews.

In one of his letters to his wife je wrote:

Quote:
I will tell you how this came about: there were many Jews here, who were rounded up by the Lithuanian militia and were shot in a field outside of the City, always around 2,000 to 3,000 people. The children were already killed on the way by bashing them against trees. You can only imagine
But I imagine Saggy will tell us that this is not a valid testimony proving that the Germans killed the Jews...
Old 13th August 2017, 11:50 AM   #3280
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
Difficult to answer properly. According to German historian Wolfram Wette 22000 German soldier were court martialed and sentenced to death for desertion (with 15000 executed). It is however difficult to say what their reasons for deserting were.

One can however notice the case of Feldwebel Anton Schmid who was executed because he tried to save the life of 250 Jews.

In one of his letters to his wife je wrote:

But I imagine Saggy will tell us that this is not a valid testimony proving that the Germans killed the Jews...
"there were many Jews here, who were rounded up by the Lithuanian militia"

I have thought for some time that Jews were killed in Lithuania and Latvia by the locals in revenge ... the usual pogrom kind of thing ... for the Jews' role in the Soviet occupation. But, even here, I'm wondering, are their mass graves that have been excavated? If there is a mass killing, in this case lets say 20+, there is a mass grave. A mass killing and no excavated mass grave is suspect.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories