IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags joe biden , Kamala Harris , nancy pelosi

Old 30th October 2020, 12:40 PM   #1
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

How Long Will Biden Last? Full Term? Two?

IMHO it is a foregone conclusion that Trump is out January 20th and Biden is in. But for how long? The entire Democratic establishment must be relieved that covid has turned this into a virtual campaign, where Biden's appearances can be more easily monitored and where he doesn't get into the rhetorical weeds.

But afterwards, when it turns time to govern? Pelosi has suddenly been talking about the 25th Amendment:

Quote:
Democrats say they’re simply setting up a process authorized by the Constitution that should’ve been codified long ago but is especially needed now because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Republicans think Pelosi is continuing the effort she started with impeachment to try to oust President Donald Trump. And others suggest Pelosi is signaling that Trump, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, is unfit to hold office.
It seems to me more likely that she's greasing the skids for Biden's likely removal at some point after the election. Obviously I have no real way of telling how much compos Biden has over his mentis. My dad was fine at that age, but you didn't want him driving after late afternoon or anytime he might be tired. Keep in mind, that Biden will be older on inauguration day than Reagan was the day he left the White House.

BTW, I'm not trying to be snide with the grease the skids comment, or conspiracy minded. It does seem quite reasonable to ask the questions about this. I was more thinking that Pelosi's sudden renewed urgency on this matter indicates that maybe Biden's mental state is deteriorating.

Last edited by Brainster; 30th October 2020 at 12:59 PM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 12:49 PM   #2
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
IMHO it is a foregone conclusion that Trump is out January 20th and Biden is in. But for how long? The entire Democratic establishment must be relieved that covid has turned this into a virtual campaign, where Biden's appearances can be more easily monitored and where he doesn't get into the rhetorical weeds.

But afterwards, when it turns time to govern? Pelosi has suddenly been talking about the 25th Amendment:

It seems to me more likely that she's greasing the skids for Biden's likely removal at some point after the election. Obviously I have no real way of telling how much compos Biden has over his mentis. My dad was fine at that age, but that you also didn't want him driving after late afternoon or anytime he might be tired. Keep in mind, that Biden will be older on inauguration day than Reagan was the day he left the White House.

BTW, I'm not trying to be snide with the grease the skids comment, or conspiracy minded. It does seem quite reasonable to ask the questions about this. I was more thinking that Pelosi's sudden renewed urgency on this matter indicates that maybe Biden's mental state is deteriorating.
I think Pelosi is more interested in showing Trump to the door as as soon as possible or necessary given that Trump has never demonstrated himself to be a graceful loser.
Old 30th October 2020, 01:11 PM   #3
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

I really don't care.

I don't like Biden, but I don't think he will be awful. I have no idea what to expect from President Harris, but I'm willing to give her a chance. When that happens is not really too important to me.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:17 PM   #4
crescent
Illuminator

"Suddenly" but you are quoting a three-week old article, made just three days after Trump was released from the hospital. People were still worried about the effects of the steroids he was given and what might happen if the steroid treatment was stopped. People were worried about after effects of the virus, which can include https://www.cuimc.columbia.edu/news/...e-covid-19-fogneurological impacts to some people.

I don't think Pelosi had Biden in mind when she brought this up.
crescent is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:22 PM   #5
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

Let's note that longevity is at least partly genetic, and Biden's father lived to be 86 and his mother died at age 93. There's no reason to believe that Biden is ready to keel over. And no one who has watched his debate performances, his TV interviews and town halls, and his rallies could possibly compare him unfavorably to Trump. The fact is that he's never been a great orator, but he's smart and he's fit. All Biden needs to do is tell the truth to the American people and appoint competent, responsible people to administer the government. There's no reason to think that he's not well-equipped to do that. And it will be quite an awakening after the last four years.

What we really need to worry about is what Trump will try to do to keep the White House even if he loses the election, and the wrath he will wreak in the eleven weeks between the election and Jan. 20.

Last edited by Bob001; 30th October 2020 at 01:27 PM.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:23 PM   #6
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

As long as he makes it until the polls close in Hawaii, I don't care.

I don't see any reason to assume he won't serve his entire first term, and at this point I don't see any reason to assume he won't run for reelection in 2024.

On the other hand, he would never have been my first choice, just because of his age. I think anyone over 70 ought not run for President, and moreso for any male over 70. So I don't think Hillary, Donald, Bernie, Joe, or Elizabeth should have run. Oh well, they did, and here we are. the next President will be too old. C'est la vie.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 30th October 2020 at 01:24 PM.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:26 PM   #7
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

If Biden drops dead 5 seconds after he finishes the oath of office he will have been 1,000 times the President Trump ever was and I'll make anyone eat whatever serving of crow they try to feed me over it.

I don't care. The question is bad, loaded, and bait. If Biden dies Harris takes over and that's still a thousand times better than Trump. If Biden and Harris dies it will be Pelosi and that will still be a thousand times better than Trump.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:27 PM   #8
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
If Biden drops dead 5 seconds after he finishes the oath of office he will have been 1,000 times the President Trump ever was and I'll make anyone eat whatever serving of crow they try to feed me over it.

I don't care. The question is bad, loaded, and bait. If Biden dies Harris takes over and that's still a thousand times better than Trump. If Biden and Harris dies it will be Pelosi and that will still be a thousand times better than Trump.
Yes, but if Biden, Harris, and Pelosi all die, then it's President Grassley, which is only 100 times better than Trump.
Old 30th October 2020, 01:41 PM   #9
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

It seems to me more likely that she's greasing the skids for Biden's likely removal at some point after the election. Obviously I have no real way of telling how much compos Biden has over his mentis. My dad was fine at that age, but you didn't want him driving after late afternoon or anytime he might be tired. Keep in mind, that Biden will be older on inauguration day than Reagan was the day he left the White House.

My gut feeling about Biden, based on what I've observed of various televised appearances, is that Biden is not suffering from dementia, but that his overall health is pretty shaky at best. I think on his bad days the simple fact that he feels like crap, possibly combined with respiratory or circulatory deficiency impacts his mental performance i.e. his brain is just not getting quite enough oxygen at time. Possibly Pelosi is planning to deal with Biden having a health crisis of some sort. It is also conceivable that a plan is already in place for Biden to win the election, and then bow out in favor of Harris shortly after his inauguration. Bowing out could take the form either of a resignation, or of declaring himself incapacitated and designating Harris as acting president. I'm not really sure just how bad Biden's health is, but I strongly suspect that it's not good. If Pelosi can manage to become president or acting president before Jan. 20 due to Covid-19 (or Trump going so far off his rocker that Pence and cabinet will decide to push him out, and then Pence dies or gets seriously ill from Covid), that would just be a bonus for her.

Last edited by CORed; 30th October 2020 at 01:48 PM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:42 PM   #10
DevilsAdvocate
Philosopher

I think Pelosi was playing political games. Raskin proposed the same bill three years ago when he claimed Trump was coming unhinged and that they needed a means of getting an honest mental health check.

Pelosi wanted to use this to get out the message that Trump was being secretive about his illness, he appeared to be sicker than he claimed, and that there was real reason to consider that he may not be fit for office.

Pelosi knew the bill wouldn't get anywhere, just like the last time. It was a political stunt.

I don't see any sign of Biden being senile or suffering from Alzheimer's. He is old. I think if he gets to a point were he can't serve, he will invoke the 25th himself. If he goes senile and can't recognize his own deficiency, I think Harris and the Cabinet would invoke the 25th.
Old 30th October 2020, 01:50 PM   #11
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
My gut feeling about Biden, based on what I've observed of various televised appearances, is that Biden is not suffering from dementia, but that his overall health is pretty shaky at best. I think on his bad days the simple fact that he feels like crap, possibly combined with respiratory or circulatory deficiency impacts his mental performance i.e. his brain is just not getting quite enough oxygen at time.
Where is all this coming from? What's the basis for a claim like this?
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:51 PM   #12
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Yes, but if Biden, Harris, and Pelosi all die, then it's President Grassley, which is only 100 times better than Trump.
I think Grassley would only be 2 or 3 times better Trump, at best. He's also old enough that he could drop dead at any moment too, which would make Pompeo the president.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:52 PM   #13
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
Where is all this coming from? What's the basis for a claim like this?
It's purely intuitive speculation. It's a wild-ass guess at best, and it's very possible that I'm totally wrong about some or all of it. Biden simply does not appear to me to be very healthy. At times he seems reasonably sharp, and at other times he seems to be kind of out of it.

Last edited by CORed; 30th October 2020 at 01:53 PM.
Old 30th October 2020, 01:53 PM   #14
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I think Grassley would only be 2 or 3 times better Trump, at best. He's also old enough that he could drop dead at any moment too, which would make Pompeo the president.
That's actually been a complaint of putting the President Pro Temp so high in the line of succession, that's it's a mostly symbolic honorific nearly always put on the longest serving (that is oldest) member of the majority party.

But the Line of Succession is another thing that needs to be revamped.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:54 PM   #15
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Hopefully he'll last long enough to at least fulfill his campaign promise to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure. Sorry. His promise to lead an effective strategy to mobilize trunalimunumaprzure.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 01:54 PM   #16
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Trump will win again and if the Billionaire Cartel tries to steal it there will be hell on earth. Joe Biden will never see a day in office.

That's my opinion. We do remember the "Hillary is done" thread where it was a running joke to chime in and say "is she done yet?". But after she was done, it wasn't any fun anymore, although I posted so many Ben Garrison cartoons and predicted that Trump will win. But parallel reality was unfolding forcefully with claims of "The Russians" having been behind the eerie failure of Media bubble to predict reality. And all this nonsense is now "debunked" - we recently found out who wrote the bogus "Steele dossier", have you noticed? If not, maybe use yandex instead of google to find it out.

I simply don't think that the American people are as stupid as the Billionaire Cartel thinks they are, and that it will be possible to fake a victory of the corrupt, senile Zombie Biden in 2020. We will see.

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 30th October 2020 at 01:59 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:07 PM   #17
Jungle Jim
Graduate Poster

Presidents don't drive.
Jungle Jim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:09 PM   #18
Venom
Illuminator

I've thought about this as well.

I believe Biden will at most serve a full term. I can't see him running for reelection, let alone winning. Who knows, he may even get primaried!
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:09 PM   #19
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Biden has morals and will surround himself with good people with integrity. If things start to go south mentality he will either step down or be removed.

The same can't be said for Reagan or Trump.
Old 30th October 2020, 02:16 PM   #20
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

It's interesting to me that I remember the election of Ronald Reagan, and his campaign for re-election. A heck of a lot was made of the fact that he was the oldest president ever.

I hardly ever hear it mentioned that Trump is the oldest President ever to take office.

And of course Biden will break that record by a long way. He'll be older on his first day in office than Reagan was on his last day in office.....assuming he gets a first day in office.
Old 30th October 2020, 02:17 PM   #21
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Biden will abolish term limits, upload his mind into the Library of Congress and rule with a cyborg fist for a thousand years.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:17 PM   #22
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Biden's age might be factor if anyone that was ever even seriously considered was young. Trump's old. Bernie's old. Warren is old. The difference between 74 and 77 isn't that big of a deal.

Long term it's a trend I've talked about in the past and I hope changes, but it's not a deal breaker in this election.
Old 30th October 2020, 02:26 PM   #23
RolandRat
Muse

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
Trump will win again and if the Billionaire Cartel tries to steal it there will be hell on earth. Joe Biden will never see a day in office.
What is this "hell on earth" that you are forseeing? Let's say Biden gets voted in, what do you think is going to happen? The MAGA crowd are going to summon Cthulhu to get all biblical on Biden?
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:27 PM   #24
Venom
Illuminator

For Biden personally though his decline is quite remarkable.

If this Biden could have come out swinging against Trump I think Trump would be a goner.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

He played the elder stateman role very well here. Just stylistically looked better than Ryan in almost every exchange.

Now when I listen to Biden I'm thinking c'mon Uncle Joe just focus a bit more, speak a little more slowly, don't try to put too much into that one...
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:32 PM   #25
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

That's my opinion. We do remember the "Hillary is done" thread where it was a running joke to chime in and say "is she done yet?". But after she was done, it wasn't any fun anymore, although I posted so many Ben Garrison cartoons and predicted that Trump will win. But parallel reality was unfolding forcefully with claims of "The Russians" having been behind the eerie failure of Media bubble to predict reality. And all this nonsense is now "debunked" - we recently found out who wrote the bogus "Steele dossier", have you noticed? If not, maybe use yandex instead of google to find it out.

I simply don't think that the American people are as stupid as the Billionaire Cartel thinks they are, and that it will be possible to fake a victory of the corrupt, senile Zombie Biden in 2020. We will see.
Billionaire Cartel? Where did you come up with that? You do know that Trump at least claims to be a billionaire. You do know that Sheldon Adelson a Trump supporter is a billionaire? You do get that the Koch Brothers are billionaires? As for the American people being stupid....some of them are.

For the last 3 years 90 percent of the polls conducted have shown that the majority of Americans despise that lying orange mass of fecal matter.

The only way Trump wins this election is that he's corrupted the democratic process. You know, just like Putin.
Old 30th October 2020, 02:44 PM   #26
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Billionaire Cartel? Where did you come up with that? You do know that Trump at least claims to be a billionaire. You do know that Sheldon Adelson a Trump supporter is a billionaire? You do get that the Koch Brothers are billionaires? As for the American people being stupid....some of them are.

I came up with that not least because Glenn Greenwald just resigned from The Intercept which I am sure you've read on Joe's own thread already.

Because they told him that he cannot publish a piece on Joe Biden's corruption through pay-to-play schemes in Ukraine, China and who knows where else, conducted through his crack head son Hunter.

So Greenwald resigned and published it independently.

The Intercept is an outlet founded with a lot of money by Billionaire Pierre Omidyar of PayPal fame. Who has the same "California Ideology" as all the other Big Tech Billionaires who censor information about Joe Biden's corruption on their quasi-monopolist "social media" outlets like twitter, facebook, youtube.

In fact they have censored every mentioning of the recent "New York Post" article about the contents of the Laptops the crack head Hunter Biden left at some hardware store to fix, but never turned up again. People tell me that while the New York Post is nothing one has to like, it is one of the oldest newspapers of the USA.

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 30th October 2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: +link to NYP article - and -irrelevant filth in quote
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 02:50 PM   #27
Silly Green Monkey
Cowardly Lurking in the Shadows of Greatness

This is the wrong thread for your CT, CE, the October Surprise thread is where discussion of Hunter's six laptops belongs.
Old 30th October 2020, 02:51 PM   #28
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

I came up with that not least because Glenn Greenwald just resigned from The Intercept which I am sure you've read on Joe's own thread already.

Because they told him that he cannot publish a piece on Joe Biden's corruption through pay-to-play schemes in Ukraine, China and who knows where else, conducted through his crack head son Hunter.

So Greenwald resigned and published it independently.

The Intercept is an outlet founded with a lot of money by Billionaire Pierre Omidyar of PayPal fame. Who has the same "California Ideology" as all the other Big Tech Billionaires who censor information about Joe Biden's corruption on their quasi-monopolist "social media" outlets like twitter, facebook, youtube.

In fact they have censored every mentioning of the recent "New York Post" article about the contents of the Laptops the crack head Hunter Biden left at some hardware store to fix, but never turned up again. People tell me that while the New York Post is nothing one has to like, it is one of the oldest newspapers of the USA
It's a crap article based on virtually nothing. October surprise and the publshers saw through it. Even the editorial staff at the NY Post thought there was nothing to the story and they had no business publishing it.
Old 30th October 2020, 02:55 PM   #29
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

IMO it's more likely that President Trump will be re-elected than Joe Biden being elected.

In the event that Joe Biden is elected, he will serve one full term before stepping down.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 03:00 PM   #30
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
It's a crap article based on virtually nothing. October surprise and the publshers saw through it. Even the editorial staff at the NY Post thought there was nothing to the story and they had no business publishing it.

Pay attention. Why do I have to tell you this so often? The NYP article was published and bizarrely suppressed by the Big Tech Cartel, the Intercept article wasn't published, which made GG resign and publish it independently.

And you failed to read and comprehend both, transparent to the readers.
Old 30th October 2020, 03:05 PM   #31
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Silly Green Monkey View Post
This is the wrong thread for your CT, CE, the October Surprise thread is where discussion of Hunter's six laptops belongs.

This is the wrong thread to babble about me - we want your opinion about how long Biden will be in office.
Old 30th October 2020, 03:11 PM   #32
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Pay attention. Why do I have to tell you this so often? The NYP article was published and bizarrely suppressed by the Big Tech Cartel, the Intercept article wasn't published, which made GG resign and publish it independently.

Aaah...conspiracy theories abound when they refuse to publish Trump's lies.
Old 30th October 2020, 03:13 PM   #33
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

I am still tipping a Trump win, but if Biden wins then I see no reason he can't go two terms.
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 04:19 PM   #34
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Gee whiz!

This is the sort of whiny nonsense is so very typical of Trump and his lackeys.

On 15 FEB 2019 'BobTheCoward' said: "I constantly assert I am a fool."

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 04:53 PM   #35
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

IMHO it is a foregone conclusion that Trump is out January 20th and Biden is in.
Ridiculously false premise in the first sentence, ignore all the rest. Try again.
Old 30th October 2020, 05:14 PM   #36
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Biden has morals and will surround himself with good people with integrity. If things start to go south mentality he will either step down or be removed.

The same can't be said for Reagan or Trump.
Now Woodrow Wilson....
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 05:24 PM   #37
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
I've thought about this as well.

I believe Biden will at most serve a full term. I can't see him running for reelection, let alone winning. Who knows, he may even get primaried!
My guess is that Biden, assuming he wins, will not run for a second term. That would give Harris the inside track for the 2024 nomination, but Bernie or somebody else could possibly beat her for the nomination. If Harris ends up becoming president due to Biden's death, or acting president due to health issues, she would be almost a lock for the nomination, barring a (real) scandal or significant malfeasance.
Old 30th October 2020, 05:34 PM   #38
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

My guess is that Biden, assuming he wins, will not run for a second term. That would give Harris the inside track for the 2024 nomination, but Bernie or somebody else could possibly beat her for the nomination. If Harris ends up becoming president due to Biden's death, or acting president due to health issues, she would be almost a lock for the nomination, barring a (real) scandal or significant malfeasance.
I didn't care much for Buttigieg when he was running, but in the last couple of months he's been delightfully sassy. I wouldn't be surprised if he throws his hat in the ring again, and I expect he'll meet with more success next time. I think whichever way this election goes, it's going to be the last of the Baby Boomers in that office.
Old 30th October 2020, 06:49 PM   #39
RolandRat
Muse

about the contents of the Laptops the crack head Hunter Biden left at some hardware store to fix, but never turned up again.
Is Hunter another one of these NWO types that is simultaneously clever enough to pull off world wide nefarious schemes but stupid enough to take a laptop with incriminating evidence on it to a computer shop and then forget to collect it?

Last edited by RolandRat; 30th October 2020 at 06:51 PM.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2020, 06:58 PM   #40
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Never mind. Misread the post.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics