ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st September 2017, 03:14 PM   #1761
Beady
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
This is not an insignificant point. Even his/her fellow christians reject him as an outright heretic. As an atheist, that means nothing to me anyway, but the first link is Johan talking to himself. This seems to be a feature. Even on his/her co-religionists sites he ends up banned or simply talking to himself. Quite why he posts such links is anyone's guess.
Because it's part of his "message." The fact that he doesn't have one, or more accurately that it is more about himself than any God he espouses (just try rereading this thread, for example), is irrelevant. If he is speaking, it's enough to convince him that someone, somewhere, is listening; if they're listening it's only a matter of time before they're converted.

This signature is intended to irritate people.

Last edited by Beady; 21st September 2017 at 03:16 PM.
Beady is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 01:17 AM   #1762
Johanabrahams
Muse

So there is one Mother and one Father.

Then the children should get together. As there is no more a division.

So what is happening here should be shared.

And much happens here. Some just for the enjoyment. And some a little more important. So what is a little more important should be shared there.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/jesus.../?msg=24262.44

One big happy family.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 11:45 AM   #1763
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
So there is one Mother and one Father.

Then the children should get together. As there is no more a division.

So what is happening here should be shared.

And much happens here. Some just for the enjoyment. And some a little more important. So what is a little more important should be shared there.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/jesus.../?msg=24262.44

One big happy family.
No.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 12:45 PM   #1764
Peregrinus
Muse

If the link you provided indeed represents your "one big happy family" I'm put in mind of the opening few scenes of The 12 Monkeys.
Peregrinus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM   #1765
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Nope, still not shamed.
Why you protest so much?
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM   #1766
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Why you protest so much?
You expect people not to protest obvious nonsense?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM   #1767
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Why you protest so much?
You know perfectly well why people object to your arrogant, offensive nonsense. Please don't pretend otherwise.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM   #1768
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Is the god you don't believe in shaming you and you simply have insufficient faith to realise it?
Nope. Not really. But children do not see. Mom has to open their eyes first.

This is actually about the Living God. He is the Truth also. And He says that Craig4 was present when Tom was killed. Craig4 saw him die and being resurrected in the "sex". Everyone saw it.

And then Craig4 took one tiny piece out of context. And he ran with it. And he changed it into what he liked. And he use the changed fact which then was not a fact anymore but just something he liked.

And he ran calling me a "murderer". And nobody stopped him. And he enjoyed his "imaginary fact". And he lived in his imagination. And enjoying his imagination.

And he enjoyed calling me a murderer.

And I spoke to him many times about it. But he was too blind and deaf to hear. And I kept on warning him. But he kept on running. And nobody helped.

But everybody saw.

And he made me the "murderer".

And I just had to forgive and forgive and forgive.

Until the Living God said it is enough now.

And you say he did well making me a murderer with a piece he took out of context.

Not so.

But the Living God is using it to His benefit.

As children are blind and deaf and their eyes and ears must be opened first.

And it was only Robertson living in God's Grace.

Now it is spreading around the world.

And you have sided yourself now with Craig4.

And you are living also living in my Grace now.

And who else?

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 12:02 AM.
Old Today, 12:12 AM   #1769
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
So, has this thread developed a coherent topic, yet? Near as I can tell, it's a discussion about whether johanabrahams is an internet kook. If that's the case, then what's the point? We seem to have reached a concensus.

The blind and the deaf are growing.

You see no use here. So what are you doing here then? Nobody is forcing you to listen and speak about "nonsense". Maybe the others have some reason. Which you obviously do not understand.

And even the views are steadily growing. Much more than most other threads here. Which is also a benefit to this forum in general.

So maybe you should not selfishly think just about yourself?

You should start a thread where you can speak about what you want to speak about. That way you can create your own interest in society without being jealous of others.
Old Today, 12:16 AM   #1770
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Shame on you.
Good. Some see his shame.
Old Today, 12:18 AM   #1771
Johanabrahams
Muse

No we're still in the chaos phase. The mess hasn't coalesced into a stable expanding reality with defined laws yet.
Ok.

It takes some time for some eyes and ears to open. Others are enjoying the struggle of some.

But do not fear. God is near.
Old Today, 12:26 AM   #1772
Johanabrahams
Muse

Meh, not feeling it.
No problem. You will see when your eyes and ears open.

But others see already. Wondering now what is keeping your eyes closed while their eyes see?

Pride.

Pride keeps us in the "darkness" because we do not want to see. But we need to think about staying blind and deaf.

Is it really worth it?

Well it is worthy to God.

He can use even the blind and the deaf to spread His Grace.

Where Grace is Love to the undeserving.

Some time ago it was only Grace in Robertson.

Now it is spreading all over the Internet.

Thanks.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 12:29 AM.
Old Today, 12:36 AM   #1773
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Good. Some see his shame.
You know that was sarcasm right?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 12:48 AM   #1774
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

This is actually about the Living God. He is the Truth also. And He says that Craig4 was present when Tom was killed. Craig4 saw him die and being resurrected in the "sex". Everyone saw it.

And then Craig4 took one tiny piece out of context. And he ran with it. And he changed it into what he liked. And he use the changed fact which then was not a fact anymore but just something he liked.

And he ran calling me a "murderer". And nobody stopped him. And he enjoyed his "imaginary fact". And he lived in his imagination. And enjoying his imagination.

And I spoke to him many times about it. But he was too blind and deaf to hear. And I kept on warning him. But he kept on running. And nobody helped.

But everybody saw.

And you say he did well making me a murderer with a piece he took out of context.

Not so.

And who else?
Forgive me or don't; give me this "grace" or don't. That's your affair. I'm neither harmed by your lack of grace or forgiveness nor aided by it. I won't apologize however. What I said was a fair inference based on what you wrote.
Old Today, 01:07 AM   #1775
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

But everybody saw.

Not so.

And who else?
Your "grace" is not only impotent, it doesn't exist for you to grant to anyone.

Your forgiveness, likewise.
Old Today, 01:16 AM   #1776
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
I've pretty much written and deleted the gist of this post a number of times.
There really isn't much point at all anymore
To you there is not. But you are not the only one present here. Others are still linked in their souls.

So it seems that if there is no use for you anymore then why are you here?

As it seems that you just tried to "win the argument" which obviously you lost.

There might be if Johan could post coherently or honestly, but he does neither.
And now you are giving me the blame for your "bad motivation" for writing here. Because to be here only to "win the argument" is not a good motivation.

As I said you only started because you saw an opportunity to put me to shame. But now it is reversed and you want to opt out by consensus while you should admit defeat and change your motivation or just "disappear".

Changing your motivation is obviously the better choice. Why do you want to built your life on "bad". Much better to built it on good. Then you will find a huge opportunity to keep going.

You do not know much in that sphere. And there are many more here that is still children in "good".

Only problem is your pride. You might not be able to conquer it which is even worse. As your pride is going to keep you building your life on "bad".

That will be a shame to you too.

And you fear the shame that is on you for loosing. Well you should not have fought from the beginning.

Both he and our own responses are becoming a blight on our souls.
And here is the proof that it is you that are in the wrong and not me which you are saying.

You tried to put the blame on me being a liar and writing "incoherent" while you are the one with the "blight". Evil are always punished. That is just the way God created this world. And evil are also always the loser in the match between good and evil. God always wins.

So you took on the battle with an "evil spirit". And you lost. As the Spirit of God is the Good One. So the evil is just punishing yourself at this stage. Do not blame God for it.

Isa 3:9* The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.*

This way it is in the whole world.

This is the situation in Robertson. And this is the situation here.

It always was and it always will be. The evil are just punishing the humans for their own evil and it is not God. So do not blame God for what you are creating for yourself.

This signature is intended to irrigate people.[/quote]

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 01:29 AM.
Old Today, 02:02 AM   #1777
Johanabrahams
Muse

I wasn't and it's beyond your capability to cause me to worry.
You do not worry? But you are keeping on to protest? You are only fooling yourself.

Isa 3:9* The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.*

As to forgiveness, that's your affair.
Yep. It is. It was you that did wrong. You accused me of a murder that I didn't commit while you were present when I "killed" Tom. And you saw what happened. And then you took one "piece" out of context and run with it. Your eyes were closed by an "evil spirit". You should abstain from him. Yet you love him and decided to keep him. Even trying now to put him in a good light while putting the blame on me.

And I tried to stop you many times. Telling you that you are "blind".

If you want to feel free
Yep. You are correct. I have to be. But why are you and Robertson fighting my "freedom"? Do you not think you should admit wrong? Or do you not learn from their mistake.

Their mistake is too keep on fighting. Trying to put the blame on me. You really think you can do that?

But you are trying.

Robertson is now trying for 17 years.

Let me give you some advice. Evil is destined by God to loose the battle.

but I don't value your forgiveness nor do I derive benefit from it.
You should. It is the good way to value forgiveness. You are only fighting against yourself. You are fighting pride in you. You can not confess your mistake. That is pride. God is fighting against evil. You can join the fight with God helping you to be a "good man".

You do not need to choose side with evil.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 02:27 AM.
Old Today, 02:30 AM   #1778
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Blood may be thicker than water, but thank god I can choose my own friends.
You can not thank him for choosing those that decided to stay "bad". So rather choose sides with those that want to change and become good.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 02:38 AM.
Old Today, 03:07 AM   #1779
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

You can not thank him for choosing those that decided to stay "bad". So rather choose sides with those that want to change and become good.
Well, if we're being pedantic... we can't thank God for anything, since he's a fairy tale character.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:20 AM   #1780
Argumemnon
World Maker

My body yes. And therefor my brain is as your, yes. Maybe your IQ is just higher. But not my spirit. That is born of God.
What "spirit"? The brain does the thinking, the consciousness, the memory and the feelings. What's the spirit do?

Quote:
Yep.
You admit to proving my point that you have no thought of your own?

Quote:
I have Godly thoughts now.
They sound suspiciously like deluded human thoughts.

Quote:
They were both real. You are welcome to ask. According to Abaddon Robertson love giving the facts. You just have to keep the person a secret.
I really don't.
Old Today, 03:59 AM   #1781
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

According to Abaddon Robertson love giving the facts. You just have to keep the person a secret.
That is called respect. Respecting the privacy of those with whom I have communicated is required.

If you learned a little respect, it might go a long way.

Now, how about you start with square one. Demonstrate that this god of yours exists. If you are unable to do that then all of your other claims are useless.
Old Today, 04:39 AM   #1782
Johanabrahams
Muse

No shame yet.
No problem. I am already waiting 17 years for Robertson to wake up. I am fighting against pride. Have to release you. You do not want to admit taking things out of a good context and putting it into your bad context is wrong.

But you do speak a lot on it. Seems you are trying your best to run from the inside fight in your spirit but you do not manage.

And I will keep up the forgiveness. And also the Grace. I forgive you for saying I am the wrong one. Remember it was you telling everybody I am a murderer. Changing the context into your own context. Saying what you wanted to say without the real context.

So you wanted me to be a murderer. You liked it. Mentioning it every now and then. Marvelling at the thought of having me in a corner.

But sadly it was only your own imagination.

No problem. I forgive you. God say it have to do it seventy times seven.

Mat 18:21* Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?*
Mat 18:22* Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.*

We are still far from the goal.

I just boarded my flight. I'll let you all know if the shame starts while I'm in the air.
The running from yourself. Yep. It will follow you into the air. Your corner. You put me there with lies. And lies took you into my place. And you are kept there by your own pride. You should not love your pride but hate it.

http://www.gracecentered.com/christi...hatred-of-god/

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 04:40 AM.
Old Today, 05:32 AM   #1783
Johanabrahams
Muse

SHAME ON YOU!!!
Glad you see it. He might have thought it is only me.
Old Today, 05:37 AM   #1784
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Another thread where actual christians pointed out your heresy.

How can anyone "hate" an imaginary being that does not exist?

How about you first demonstrate that any god exists?
Old Today, 06:45 AM   #1785
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
Don't laugh, it might. You'll be closer to God up there, and after what you just said, whooo boy!

The higher you are can not change you. It is just God who can change you. And He is everywhere. At this stage He is here. But if people want to stay what they are He will not force. They are handled as responsible beings. If they like evil they can stay with it. The problem with evil is it is blind and deaf. Those under its influence does not know it. Only God can open eyes and ears. But pride in self is blocking the way. Everyone is just full of pride. He thinks he is just them man. The evil of pride.

The problem with evil is that it is rooted in man. It is in the very heart of his being. He is controlled by it. It is himself. And he can not change. Only God can do that. And he has to die as a human and be born again as a child of God. Then he is a Godly being. Then his heart is good. It is another heart. But unfortunately it is only a few that walk that way.

It is only for the Worthy. We have seen the problem rooted in ourselves. And we have accepted our death. We have humbled ourselves and accepted the consequences of our wrongs. We died. And God raised us up again in His Life. The Life we are now living is His Life. We can accept no honor for it. It is not ours. And we didn't effect it. God did all. Now we are in the world witnessing to everybody the Truth. And all have to decide for themselves.

Most just decide to stay with their wrong actions rooted in the wrong of their beings. The sacrifice is to great for them. Many "Christians" are just hypocrites and never went through this death. They want the benefit without the sacrifice. Well it doesn't work that way. The built churches and congregations and work hard for God. They try to be good and to buy it with their "good". But it is futile. Only a death will suffice. And the price is too high. They love themselves just too much. Selfish love for themselves.

That is why the world is full of evil. Evil is actually destroying the world. And most do not want to change. "Believers" and "non-believers" all the same. They all want to keep their "precious lives". And God can not force. So we as God's real children just have to accept it and allow it to happen.

And evil has chosen its own destruction. And the world is following. And we as God's children have no problem with it. We are destined for a better live on the other side of the grave. Maybe this world will be saved by us and maybe not. He will not do it. If it happens He will allow His children to do it. They need to grow up and do it if their Father wants it to be. Either way God knows the best. And we accept His decisions. We understand it.

There is just no other way as the way of Love. Allowing everybody to just be what he wants. Servant of all.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; Today at 06:59 AM.
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #1786
Argumemnon
World Maker

Glad you see it. He might have thought it is only me.
Are you trying to be funny? My post was sarcasm.

The only shame is yours.
Old Today, 11:12 AM   #1787
Beady
Philosopher

You see no use here. So what are you doing here then? Nobody is forcing you to listen and speak about "nonsense". Maybe the others have some reason. Which you obviously do not understand.

And even the views are steadily growing. Much more than most other threads here. Which is also a benefit to this forum in general.

So maybe you should not selfishly think just about yourself?

You should start a thread where you can speak about what you want to speak about. That way you can create your own interest in society without being jealous of others.
Oh, I understand perfectly, and jealousy has nothing to do with it. It's entertainment, a circus, a French bedroom farce with religion. That's why viewership may be growing: word is spreading that there's a real live chew-toy back in town, and people are queueing up at the popcorn machines.

BTW, its not your province to tell someone to go start their own thread. This isn't your thread, it belongs to the forum and its membership, subject to the MA as interpreted by the moderators. You got a problem with a post, report it; the mods will take it from there.

Come to think of it, didn't you highjack this thread?

Old Today, 11:45 AM   #1788
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

Johan is the worst false/fake prophet/god since Paul Bethke.

It's not even entertaining in the way cosmos thread are.
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy