ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Million Dollar Challenge » Challenge Applications

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags timed out , telepathy , mdc , chris greene , challenge application

Old 31st January 2006, 09:29 AM   #1
KRAMER
Former challenge facilitator

CHRIS GREENE, Canadian Telepathist

I can send my thoughts telepathically to anyone in the room. For example, I could read any (English) passage from any book and everyone in the room would know what I had read, even if they couldn't see me...say were blindfolded. This capacity is apparent immediately.

-Chris Green

p.s. As then rules stipulate that I must use two paragraphs; I hope there won't be a problem with my brevity...or perhaps this (p.s.) could be considered a second paragraph.

================================================== ===

Before I could respond to this applicant, I received this via email.

Dear Sir\Madam:

I mailed a notarized million dollar paranormal
challenge application on Jan 18\06 from
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and was wondering
if you had received it, and if you could
acknowledge receipt, or know how long it might
take before testing starts. Thank you.

================================================== ===

Dear Chris,

Yes, we are in receipt of your Challenge application. Thank you for submitting it to us.

In answer to your question, the preliminary testing process begins with your submission a test protocol proposal, in accordance with the Challenge rules. You DID read the Challenge rules before you signed the application, didn't you?

If not, I suggest you do so now, and I also strongly suggest that you read the Challenge FAQ, as well.

We now await your protocol proposal.

-Kramer, JREF
Old 31st January 2006, 10:04 AM   #2
KRAMER

Dear Mr\Ms Kramer:
My ability to share my mind is constant and
obvious to anyone upon becoming aware
of my prescence...but if you want a test I
thought we could have someone blindfolded
and I could read silently from a
book of your choosing, (one of which I was
previously unaware), and the "receiver"
could voice what I was reading.

Yours truly,
Chris Greene

================================================== ======

Dear Chris,

I am not a Ms.

I am a Mr.

And YES, we "want a test".

Get back to me again after you've read the Challenge rules and FAQ.

Then, please be prepared to submit three notarized affidavits, as per Rule #13 of the Challenge application, which you signed and notarized. Please consult Point#4.8 of the Challenge FAQ for more information on what is (and what is NOT) acceptable in this regard.

I look forward to your reply.

Last edited by KRAMER; 31st January 2006 at 10:28 AM.
KRAMER is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2006, 10:27 AM   #3
KRAMER

Shortly after my most recent response to this applicant, I received this variation on his previous email.

Dear Mr\Ms Kramer:

My ability to share my mind is constant and obvious to anyone upon becoming aware of my prescence...but if you want a test I thought we could have someone blindfolded and I could read silently from a book of your choosing, (one of which I was previously unaware), and the "receiver" could voice what I was reading.

If you agree that I have sent my thoughts telepathically, then I would like to claim the prize. Perhaps we could further investigate this ability scientifically after I pass the test.

Yours truly,
Chris Greene

================================================== =====

Dear Chris,

Please submit three notarized affidavits in accordance with the JREF Challenge rules.

-Kramer, JREF Paranormal Challenge Desk
KRAMER is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st January 2006, 11:03 AM   #4
KRAMER

Dear Mr Kramer,

I will certainly submit three sworn affadavits...I have to see a lawyer in court re child support on Feb 21...she and the govt clerks should be adequate witnesses, and I will hopefully save over $95 by having the form notarized for free.

Sincerely, Christopher Greene

================================================== ======

Dear Chris,

That's a really great idea. Good thinking.

-Kramer, JREF Paranormal Challenge Desk

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Million Dollar Challenge » Challenge Applications