ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Amanda Knox , Italy cases , Meredith Kercher , murder cases , Raffaele Sollecito

Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #721
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Yep, she is going back as a free woman. Not a perp. She is famous and happy and here you are unknown.

Who says things don't work out.
LOL. I think there is the little issue of the 100K she owes Patrick.
I clean my gun, and dream of Galveston ~ Glenn Campbell RIP
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM   #722
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Not an issue. She's not going to pay it.
Old Yesterday, 03:16 PM   #723
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Hey Vixen - did you ever apologize for accusing a poster to this thread that she'd made rude remarks about someone's autistic child?
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM   #724
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bagels View Post
"Legally declared not the person who dealt the fatal stab, nonetheless the only one who served time" is my new favorite Italian euphemism for "the sole convicted murderer."

It's almost as good as the Minneapolis police department's "Upon police arrival...the female became deceased in the alley" euphemism for "the police shot an unarmed woman in her PJs dead."
I see. We got ourselves a cop-hater.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM   #725
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Not an issue. She's not going to pay it.
Another poster who supports contempt of court.

No surprise.
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM   #726
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

No surprise.
Hey Vixen - did you ever apologize for accusing a poster to this thread that she'd made rude remarks about someone's autistic child?
Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM   #727
bagels
Graduate Poster

I see. We got ourselves a cop-hater.
A racist cop hater at that. The rare unicorn
bagels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM   #728
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
Talk to the hand.
Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM   #729
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Talk to the hand.
I thought not.

Another question - did you ever link to one, just one forensic-DNA expert who supported Stefanoni's work in this case? By that I do not mean an astrologer's view of her work - and BTW, I am not using the term "astrologer" as an ad hominem.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM   #730
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

No surprise.
I ABSOLUTELY support CONTEMPT of that court as it was contemptuous.
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM   #731
Stacyhs
Graduate Poster

It's true and he is extremely good-looking, of course.
Oh....of course. I'm sure he just sent those loose American Lolitas into a sexual frenzy.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:39 PM   #732
Stacyhs
Graduate Poster

Talk to the hand.
Just can't quite bring yourself to admit you were wrong, can you? Of course, everyone here saw what I actually said and what you claimed I said. They were not the same thing. Why not be an adult and just admit you made a mistake instead of this kind of childish response? Remember, it takes a mature and responsible adult to admit being wrong. A child continues to defend herself when she is clearly wrong.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #733
Stacyhs
Graduate Poster

it's 42,000 euros, not 100,000 euros. Why the need to lie about the amount? As if we don't know the answer to that.
Besides, when the ECHR gets through with this, she won't owe him a euro.
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM   #734
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Just can't quite bring yourself to admit you were wrong, can you?
Not "wrong". It was a willful misrepresentation meant to defame you. Vixen purposefully, wrecklessly and awkwardly lied.

Wreckless, because she knows we can and will go back and check. The software of this thread makes it easy to do.

It was not a mistake. Nor was it a mistake for Vixen to have said half of Knox's book was about salacious sex. That is a lie, and an awkward, willful and wreckless one.

Wreckless, for the same reason as above. Vixen is so obsessed with defaming people she isn't even much concerned with the way it makes her look!

How weird is that?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors