ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th August 2017, 11:11 PM   #1201
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
I miss the good old days, when the losers only compared themselves to Galileo, "They laughed at Galileo, too!"
Seems this laugh was faked.

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
before telling us how deprived we were making ourselves by not buying into their elecric-powered toothpaste, or whatever.

Seems they tried to caught you for their selfish ambitions of making a lot of money. Maybe they were like other human beings. Making money so that money can buy them pleasures. As they were but creation. Created without Life of God. Where Life of God is Joy inside. Not having to by it with money.

Now you, living the same, making fun, of yourself? And of the others here.

If you change to my side this will really be fun. Now it is "fake".

The Mother should know. And rejecting your mother. And of course also your Father would keep you in the "fake". The shadow as God said in the Bible. The shadow life. Only created by God to show that there is a real Life.

This signature is intended to irritate people.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2017, 11:15 PM   #1202
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
While if the whole world rejects you, the whole world is probably onto something. The problem is not likely with the whole world.
Yep. The problem is not likely with you. Just the way human beings are. Blind.

But you will read in the Bible that God opens the eyes of the blind. Jesus also opened the eyes of some. Only the worth will see. The others will reject Life and stay dead. Remember Adam and Eve died when they rejected Life. And you, being children of them are still living the death. God is Life. He couldn't create Himself in Adam and Eve. They had to eat of the tree of Life which they didn't. Now that Tree is here again. If you do not eat you will stay dead. And your soul and spirit which do not die will go into everlasting death. That you will experience after the death of your body.
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2017, 11:19 PM   #1203
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Such people have never existed.

Nobody ever performed such a thing beyond stage illusionists.
Ok. You know. Tell me more about the actions of the "witches" then. As you said. They were all good people. So tell us more.
Old 13th August 2017, 11:26 PM   #1204
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Really? And this doesn't give you a hint?
Well now. Didn't you establish "facts" about me being "bad" behind my back. And now speaking about it but giving us no facts? Telling everybody how bad I am because of your "facts" you established with those in Robertson. Speaking behind my back not willing to speak about my "evil" in front of me while there is a forum where it can be done and you are invited there.

So while you living in this situation. At least you can appreciate me loving you and not rejecting you. At least you can appreciate Grace while you living in a broken relationship as the result of lack of Grace.

You have to be blind not to see this. And you fight sight. That is very foolish of you in the eyes of so many real "facts".

But some "babies" take longer to see than others. Their Mothers should have "patience" with them. But because they are blind and babies they do not see this "patience". God actually calls it "longsuffering". Sacrifice of self for the sake of the "babies."
Old 13th August 2017, 11:37 PM   #1205
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by dabadon View Post
Wrong. Life is immeasurably better now that she is removed from my life.
Seems it was you that removed her. Lack of Grace.

Yup. I have no idea why you would question such a thing.
All of us that aquired some wisdom knows that a broken family is just what it is. A broken family. Sad.

WTF does that even mean?
Don't know. Tell me.

Nope. I am living a great life.
You are living in a sad situation. Too blind to recognize the fact.

I have two kids whose company we mutually enjoy immensely, a fine home, no financial worries, loads of leisure time.
Without an integral part of family life. A mom. Do you "hide" this when you have your "immensely enjoyment".

These things are real.
They are shadows pointing at the real. And the shadow will soon be over. You are just fooling yourself.

What I lack is any belief in imaginary beings making stupid and immoral demands upon me.
What you lack is reality.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 13th August 2017 at 11:47 PM.
Old 14th August 2017, 02:36 AM   #1206
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post

But you will read in the Bible that God opens the eyes of the blind. Jesus also opened the eyes of some. Only the worth will see. The others will reject Life and stay dead. Remember Adam and Eve died when they rejected Life. And you, being children of them are still living the death. God is Life. He couldn't create Himself in Adam and Eve. They had to eat of the tree of Life which they didn't. Now that Tree is here again. If you do not eat you will stay dead. And your soul and spirit which do not die will go into everlasting death. That you will experience after the death of your body.
Adam and Eve are just a fairy story. They never existed.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 02:37 AM   #1207
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Tell us more. For instance. What does "wiggle" mean to you?

A mother should know her children.
Then there's no reason for you to know any of us.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 02:43 AM   #1208
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster

Actually I do not see those that turned the humans into frogs for the sake of money are "innocent".
Aside from the fact that people can't be turned into frogs... this is irrelevant.

You said no punishment. And you also said burning people to death for being accused of witchcraft is perfectly fine.
Can you see how one of these is not like the other?

Can you see how we do not believe your claims of love and forgiveness?
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 02:53 AM   #1209
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Actually I do not see those that turned the humans into frogs for the sake of money are "innocent".
People can't be turned into frogs. Frogs are frogs and people are people. People can do all kinds of terrible things to each other but turning them into frogs is not one of them.
Old 14th August 2017, 02:56 AM   #1210
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Seems they have changed now. They do not turn people into frogs anymore. Not that I minded that. I knew she could only work on people and not on gods.
Actually, it doesn't work on anyone.
Old 14th August 2017, 03:51 AM   #1211
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

First off, that is seven times in a row you intentionally spelled my user name icorrectly. That is just plain ignorance.

Wrong. Life is immeasurably better now that she is removed from my life.
Seems it was you that removed her. Lack of Grace.
It was mutual. That is what grown-ups do.

Yup. I have no idea why you would question such a thing.
All of us that aquired some wisdom knows that a broken family is just what it is. A broken family. Sad.
Utterly wrong.

WTF does that even mean?
Don't know. Tell me.
You wrote it, you explain it.

Nope. I am living a great life.
You are living in a sad situation. Too blind to recognize the fact.
Nothing sad about it.

I have two kids whose company we mutually enjoy immensely, a fine home, no financial worries, loads of leisure time.
Without an integral part of family life. A mom. Do you "hide" this when you have your "immensely enjoyment"
They still have a mom. Why would they not?

These things are real.
They are shadows pointing at the real. And the shadow will soon be over. You are just fooling yourself.
Prove it.

What I lack is any belief in imaginary beings making stupid and immoral demands upon me.
What you lack is reality.
Superstitious nonsense.
Old 14th August 2017, 05:48 AM   #1212
Beady
Philosopher

A mother should know her children.
In the biblical sense?

This signature is intended to irritate people.
Old 14th August 2017, 09:11 AM   #1213
Gilbert Syndrome
Illuminator

Depends which version of the bible you're reading, as they tend to differ, as I'm sure you're aware...

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 09:15 AM   #1214
Gilbert Syndrome
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Aside from the fact that people can't be turned into frogs... this is irrelevant.

You said no punishment. And you also said burning people to death for being accused of witchcraft is perfectly fine.

Lest we forget that the idea of Witches turning people into frogs is a confused myth that stems from folklore and fairy tales.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 09:21 AM   #1215
Porpoise of Life
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
Lest we forget that the idea of Witches turning people into frogs is a confused myth that stems from folklore and fairy tales.
OP is a man who claims to be the wife of God, and mother of all humans. He thinks all the restraining orders against him only prove how righteous he is.
I doubt he would know a confused myth if it bit him in the divine derriere.
Porpoise of Life is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 09:24 AM   #1216
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Evidence?

But you will read in the Bible that God opens the eyes of the blind.
Never has.

Jesus also opened the eyes of some. Only the worth will see. The others will reject Life and stay dead.
I seem robustly in good health.

Remember Adam and Eve died when they rejected Life.
Apart from the fact that they never existed, your god lied and they did not die.

And you, being children of them are still living the death.
I am quite comfortable living the death of imaginary people. It doesn't affect me.
God is Life. He couldn't create Himself in Adam and Eve. They had to eat of the tree of Life which they didn't. Now that Tree is here again. If you do not eat you will stay dead. And your soul and spirit which do not die will go into everlasting death. That you will experience after the death of your body.
How confused. God is not life, god is death. The bible says so.

If god couldn't do anything then your god is impotent.

They didn't eat from the tree of life because god **** himself in fear as described in the bible.

Souls and spirits do not exist, and in your bible, I can do whatever evil I want, so long as I pay lip service before I pop my clogs. Then all is forgiven, no matter what I did.

Everyone will experience bodily death. Even christianity says so. Even the bible says so.

Do you have a different opinion?
Old 14th August 2017, 09:26 AM   #1217
Gilbert Syndrome
Illuminator

OP is a man who claims to be the wife of God, and mother of all humans. He thinks all the restraining orders against him only prove how righteous he is.
I doubt he would know a confused myth if it bit him in the divine derriere.
Yeah, I heard he's been doing the old sage of the woods routine. I say "bravo!" we need more mentally-adventurous lunatics around here.

Old 14th August 2017, 05:21 PM   #1218
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

So, in all serious "goddess". Tell us your opinion on burning witches. Should people burn them?
Old 14th August 2017, 08:50 PM   #1219
snoop_doxie
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TraneWreck View Post
You sound like you're trying to talk your prom date into something...
"I gotta know right now!"

"Will you love me forever?"
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #1220
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Adam and Eve are just a fairy story. They never existed.
It is not about that. It is about understanding why human beings died. They ar void of Life. The have no Joy, Peace, Love, Glory, Wisdom, Power, Excitement etc. They have to create it. And even if they created it it is short lived. So we see that it was meant for them. But they decided to walk another road. In being gods themselves. And here you are. God yourself. Creating your own life. Or rather death.
Old Yesterday, 09:51 AM   #1221
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

It is not about that. It is about understanding why human beings died. They ar void of Life. The have no Joy, Peace, Love, Glory, Wisdom, Power, Excitement etc. They have to create it.
And now you have a problem. I am alive, I have joy. I have peace. I have love. I have wisdom. I have power. I have excitement. Likely, I have excitement though you are unable to say what that might be. The exceptions are "glory". WTF might that be?
And even if they created it it is short lived. So we see that it was meant for them. But they decided to walk another road. In being gods themselves. And here you are. God yourself. Creating your own life. Or rather death.[/quote]Yet, the claim is that some wonk can interpret it however. And there is no interpretation other than the correct one.

Rightio, what is your position on slavery? Is it morally right, or morally wrong, or something else?

I know you will do your best to avoid that, but take a moment of honesty for a change.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 AM   #1222
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Then there's no reason for you to know any of us.
To you yes. For a mother. Lots. But void of Love you have to say that. No Love for your mother. But I am Love. Love should not be in me only. We should share it. That will give you Life. Without Love you are less what you could have been. Life is less what it could have been.

Even here without Love you are living in lack. Just inferior motives for being here. You are living in my Grace now. Grace is Love for the unworthy. You are not worthy to be Loved. But Father died for your "unworthiness". Now I can Love you in your present state of death.

This Love will pick you up. If you can accept it it will mean something to your soul. Rejection of it will create very negative "feelings" or "spirits". Rejection of Love will keep you in your life void of Life. It will keep you dead. And it will even make it worse. It will increase the sense of "unworthiness".
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM   #1223
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

You dodging. We were speaking about wrong.

You said no punishment.
God died for wrong.

And you also said burning people to death for being accused of witchcraft is perfectly fine.
That is part of human beings to punish wrong

Sure. Punishment after God died for wrong is wrong.

And can you see that it would be better to believe?
Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM   #1224
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

You said no punishment.
God died for wrong. Now wrong can be forgiven.

And you also said burning people to death for being accused of witchcraft is perfectly fine.
That is part of human beings to punish wrong. And punishment is wrong. But wrong has been died for. So it is forgiven. They are just like you. Human beings. They are living in a punishment society. That is just who they are. But they are forgiven. They should learn now to forgive too. And so should you.

You can now start a better Life. Where forgiveness resides.

Old Yesterday, 10:09 AM   #1225
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

People can't be turned into frogs. Frogs are frogs and people are people. People can do all kinds of terrible things to each other but turning them into frogs is not one of them.
Yep. But we were actually speaking about the "terrible things". As it goes with human beings. Those things are punished. God died for them. Now they should be forgiven.

So start with Forgiveness in your live. And you will find Live.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM   #1226
Johanabrahams
Critical Thinker

Actually, it doesn't work on anyone.
You got my drift. Or are you drifting? Maybe drifting off into sleep?
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM   #1227
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

God died for wrong.
Y
Is god dead? Yes or no?
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #1228
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

That is part of human beings to punish wrong. And punishment is wrong. But wrong has been died for. So it is forgiven. They are just like you. Human beings. They are living in a punishment society. That is just who they are. But they are forgiven. They should learn now to forgive too. And so should you.

You can now start a better Life. Where forgiveness resides.

Johan.exe: Application Error: EnglishLanguage.txt

File is corrupted and unreadable
---------------------------------------------
Studies conclude theists are the most immoral people on earth.
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:14 AM   #1229
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

To you yes. For a mother. Lots. But void of Love you have to say that. No Love for your mother. But I am Love. Love should not be in me only. We should share it. That will give you Life. Without Love you are less what you could have been. Life is less what it could have been.

Even here without Love you are living in lack. Just inferior motives for being here. You are living in my Grace now. Grace is Love for the unworthy. You are not worthy to be Loved. But Father died for your "unworthiness". Now I can Love you in your present state of death.

This Love will pick you up. If you can accept it it will mean something to your soul. Rejection of it will create very negative "feelings" or "spirits". Rejection of Love will keep you in your life void of Life. It will keep you dead. And it will even make it worse. It will increase the sense of "unworthiness".

Wow, you've just summed up why Christianity is vile while reinforcing the fact that you have only the most tenuous grip on reality. The concept that people are unworthy is evil and pernicious. No one had to die so I or anyone else could be loved.

You bring nothing of value to me. The love of a fraud (and remember, Ive seen your kind before) is an insult. Knowing the harm you and your kind cause, what makes you think I want any association with you other than to rebuke you?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy