ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags part 2 , loose change , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 14th June 2006, 01:54 PM   #2761
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
urbandictionary.com - no entry
m-w.com - no entry
wikipedia.org - no entry
google.com - bunch of hits for people who can't spell "believed"

Save us some effort and translate please.
This is what Sentinel was trying to communicate. Now if he would explain WHY he was trying to communicate that...
Ah, never mind.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 01:57 PM   #2762
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by money View Post
Ahh, gotcha.

BLEVE - Boiling Liquid Expanding Vapor Explosion

as per http://www.chemaxx.com/explosion18a.htm

As opposed to bleevers, like Kathy.
Thanks money, didn't try leaving off the superfluous "d".
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 01:58 PM   #2763
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Okay, so what does BLEVE have to do ith the WTC?

The jet fuel was not boiling, although it was sprayed/dispersed.

Jet fuel is not propane, and it did not have time to boil and spread (like propane does in BLEVEs) before being ignited.

The jet fuel in an airliner's tanks is not under pressure (see here) and is not normally a gas at sea-level pressure and temperature.

The fireball was very large at WTC (over 500ft across, as can be scaled from photos using the width of the building as a guide).

Most of the WTC blast occured inside the building, rather than outside, and was somewhat contained (this being an incendiary blast as opposed to an explosive blast).

So, Sentinal, do you actually have a point to make or did you just think you could say "BLEVE" and we'd all fall down and worhsip your "superior" knowledge? I'd like to know what you think this has to do with 9/11.

Last edited by Hellbound; 14th June 2006 at 02:02 PM.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:04 PM   #2764
Johnny Pixels
Graduate Poster

Oh, I looked up Bleved and found an Ebay seller, but they didn't have anything for sale. I guess it was just as relevant as BLEVE
Johnny Pixels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:04 PM   #2765
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Thanks money, didn't try leaving off the superfluous "d".
Don't feel bad, BLEVE is absolutely unapplicable to this situation. Sentinal just thought his googl-fu was stronger, and search for a nifty term that he thought we wouldn't know, and hoped it would intimidate us into shutting up or make us think he was some sort of fire and explosion expert.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:04 PM   #2766
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

My next debunking will be of Denmark.
http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6116

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:04 PM   #2767
Sentinel
Banned

Sorry

D= past tense

But if the fire was so hot upstair, why was there molten steel in the elevator pits 90 days later and is this consistant with Kerosene/JP4 fuel?

Have a nice day

Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:05 PM   #2768
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
D= past tense

But if the fire was so hot upstair, why was there molten steel in the elevator pits 90 days later and is this consistant with Kerosene/JP4 fuel?

Have a nice day

Sentinel
Easy.

There wasn't.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:06 PM   #2769
Sentinel
Banned

Omg Lol

thats funny, got to agree for suureeeee

Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:06 PM   #2770
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

D= past tense

Have a nice day

Sentinel
Acronyms don't have tenses.

ETA: Verbing weirds things.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:07 PM   #2771
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
Easy.

There wasn't.
...And it isn't.

Old 14th June 2006, 02:08 PM   #2772
Sentinel
Banned

No you say....

Its a known fact the fire burned for 90 days and there was molten steel in 1/2/7 as comfirmed by numerous personnel on scene unlike you huntsman who talks from the shady side of ignornace.

Have a nice day

Sentinel
Old 14th June 2006, 02:09 PM   #2773
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Its a known fact the fire burned for 90 days and there was molten steel in 1/2/7 as comfirmed by numerous personnel on scene unlike you huntsman who talks from the shady side of ignornace.

Have a nice day

Sentinel

Evidence of molten steel?(1)

(1) as opposed to molten metal, which may, or may not, be steel.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:10 PM   #2774
Sentinel
Banned

The loosechnge story LLC

Got to love the exploitive.

Do they have a tax stamp ID for this store and can we have an audit,please?

Is there an award for the most chips gathered from the dead?

Sentinel
Old 14th June 2006, 02:11 PM   #2775
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Ook! Ook! Monkey hate clean! *flings crap*
Old 14th June 2006, 02:11 PM   #2776
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Have a nice day
Sentinel
So someone DID test that metal...you! Please send the test results A.S.A.P. and make BLEVErs out of us.

Old 14th June 2006, 02:14 PM   #2777
Sentinel
Banned

MR Tully and the CDI guy

Both comfirmed it.

Look it up.

I'm starting to notice simularities between the skeptic and the truthers. They want to believe oposing sides so badly they both reley on un-investigated conjecture before investigating it first.

I'm starting to believe we have controlled front from both sides here.

Have a nice day

Sentinel
Old 14th June 2006, 02:16 PM   #2778
Sentinel
Banned

Wait

Save the home activities for the home dude, Really.

Is wolfshade a trade mark on nazi sunvisors?

Sentinel
Old 14th June 2006, 02:17 PM   #2779
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
Oh. My. Ed.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...opic=6217&st=0

The level of credulity over there has gone past the "Staggering" level and is attaining "Elephantine" status.
Yes it's reached "Mountainous" now, I think :

Quote:
Why is it so unthinkable that the government might do something like this? Have we all forgotten about Agent Orange?
Yes. Motive = culpability.

Too many Perry Mason episodes, I suppose.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:18 PM   #2780
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Both comfirmed it.

Look it up.

I'm starting to notice simularities between the skeptic and the truthers. They want to believe oposing sides so badly they both reley on un-investigated conjecture before investigating it first.

I'm starting to believe we have controlled front from both sides here.

We have looked it up. You're not dealing with the LC crowd here. Mark Loiseaux said he never personally saw molten metal or steel, and Tully later only said metal. Sentinel, the metal was never tested. How do you know it wasn't aluminum, which melts at half the temperature of steel?

Now do you want to try to be coherent for 30 seconds and explain why molten metal in the basements is suspicious?

PLEASE TRY TO MAKE SENSE.

Old 14th June 2006, 02:19 PM   #2781
Argumemnon
World Maker

I have to admit the math is excelent.

I have seen tanker crashes with more fires, though.

LoL, but the comedy in here is even better, Bwaa haa !!

PARLIMENT, OMG !!!

GOD BLESS THE MESS

SENTINEL
More compelling arguments, I see.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:20 PM   #2782
Sentinel
Banned

Tested metal ?

As a mater of fact yes, right after the criminal tampered with the evidence by having it shiped before forensic investigation. As they began melting it at Gulianis request they were able to comfirm alluminum and steel.

And then they shipped it of to LA smelting plant where it was melted to 3K degrees for the creation of the USS NEW YORK.

Have a nice whatever

Sentinel
Old 14th June 2006, 02:22 PM   #2783
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

As a mater of fact yes, right after the criminal tampered with the evidence by having it shiped before forensic investigation. As they began melting it at Gulianis request they were able to comfirm alluminum and steel.

And then they shipped it of to LA smelting plant where it was melted to 3K degrees for the creation of the USS NEW YORK.

Have a nice whatever

Sentinel
What's your source for that testing info?

Old 14th June 2006, 02:25 PM   #2784
Sentinel
Banned

History lesson

Germany USA
Fatherland Security Homewland security
Enabling Act Patriot Act
War on Terror War on terror
Immagrant round up immigrant round up
Booegymen (Jews) Boogeyman (Muslims)

Sentinel
Old 14th June 2006, 02:28 PM   #2785
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Sentinel
Why didn't Amb Barbara Bodine (Yemen) let John O'neil return to Yemen to continue his investgation on the U.S.S Cole?

Why did Ambasador Barbara Bodine (Yemen) become the head of the Goverment change over in the early stages in Iraq?

Why were there no WMD in Iraq when intel was 100% ?

These are just some legit questions that need to be focused on.
No, these are just pointless questions that have nothing to do with 9/11.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:29 PM   #2786
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Germany USA
Fatherland Security Homewland security
Enabling Act Patriot Act
War on Terror War on terror
Immagrant round up immigrant round up
Booegymen (Jews) Boogeyman (Muslims)

Sentinel
I don't like putting people on "ignore," but you're filling this thread with meaningless blather. This is a discussion forum Sentinel. It's too bad you're not interested in a serious discussion of 9/11. Goodbye.

Old 14th June 2006, 02:32 PM   #2787
Argumemnon
World Maker

Have a nice day

Sentinel
You DO know the difference between STEEL and other metals, right ?

I mean, finding molten lead isn't really an indication of molten STEEL, is it ?
Old 14th June 2006, 02:33 PM   #2788
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

Sentinel:

Just thought I'd let you know. There have been a half dozen or so CTers who have graced this forum to share their "questions" and oblique mysterious, unspecific "theories". I have to say of that group, you are by far the least articulate and most obtuse. Congratulations, you are the worst of the worst .
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:33 PM   #2789
Argumemnon
World Maker

Boy I am so tired of that dead, decomposed horse. Let's stop beating it, okay ?
Old 14th June 2006, 02:38 PM   #2790
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
No, these are just pointless questions that have nothing to do with 9/11.
actually the Iraq WMD is a very good question, which has a lot to do with 9/11 CTs.
The phrasing of the question should be:
"if the US government is organized and evil enough to deliberately murder thousands of its own citizens in front of the worlds media on 9/11- why cant they just plant some WMD in Iraq for themselves to find?"
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:40 PM   #2791
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Boy I am so tired of that dead, decomposed horse. Let's stop beating it, okay ?
As Mycroft said to Manny in "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
"I think we should stop hitting that mountain"
"Why"
"It's not there any more"
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:40 PM   #2792
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by brodski View Post
actually the Iraq WMD is a very good question, which has a lot to do with 9/11 CTs.
"if the US government is organized and evil enough to deliberately murder thousands of its own citizens in front of the worlds media on 9/11- why cant they just plant some WMD in Iraq for themselves to find?"
Why even plant them. If they have such control over the media, just report we found them.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:41 PM   #2793
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
As Mycroft said to Manny in "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
"I think we should stop hitting that mountain"
"Why"
"It's not there any more"
Great book. That novel, coupled with Stranger In A Strange Land really caused me to revise my views on what a relationship is.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:42 PM   #2794
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Why even plant them. If they have such control over the media, just report we found them.
Because we GLOBALISTS never choose the simple option.
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:43 PM   #2795
Mashuna
Ovis ex Machina

Well obviously because they'd used up all the WMD to bring the twin towers down in the first place. Then they had to ship over all the melted steel from the basement to Iraq (via China, of course), and pretend it was uranium. Or something.
Mashuna is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 02:47 PM   #2796
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by Mashuna View Post
Well obviously because they'd used up all the WMD to bring the twin towers down in the first place. Then they had to ship over all the melted steel from the basement to Iraq (via China, of course), and pretend it was uranium. Or something.
But couldn't they just have taken some anthrax samples from some Afghan goats and planted them in one of Saddam's palaces or something? I mean, they where passing through.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:47 PM   #2797
Argumemnon
World Maker

Wow. How did you manage to understand that in this:

"Why were there no WMD in Iraq when intel was 100% ?"

I thought he meant : "Why didn't we find WMDs in Iraq when intel told us there would be!! ??"

You're already starting to understand him. Good. You'll be my translator from now on, bureaucrat ninja.
Old 14th June 2006, 02:53 PM   #2798
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

The scientific explanation, which I read in a book I wrote about a dream I had, is that the U.S. had exhausted its stockpiles of naughty chemicals with its chemtrail program, which was supposed to "close" our frontal lobes, thereby giving us 9/11 chemnesia and causing us to forget about the weapons that Iraq didn't have and that we couldn't fake because the chemicals had been weaponized on a cellular level in our brains. Enough frontal lobes remained open that people actually marched in the streets to protest the coming war, until the government invented "American Idol."

Seriously, though, I've asked the "planted WMD" question a number of times, and I've only heard one CT answer it. I'll give you all some reading material on that tonight.

Another question is, why no Iraqi hijackers, if the "conspirators'" motive was invasion of Iraq? One CT said, "Because it would be too obvious."

Old 14th June 2006, 02:55 PM   #2799
Mashuna
Ovis ex Machina

But couldn't they just have taken some anthrax samples from some Afghan goats and planted them in one of Saddam's palaces or something? I mean, they where passing through.
Hah - and I thought this was a sceptics forum. Everyone knows that there's no proper, verifiable evidence for the existence of goats.
Mashuna is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th June 2006, 03:00 PM   #2800
dubfan
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
thereby giving us 9/11 chemnesia and causing us to forget about the weapons that Iraq didn't have and that we couldn't fake because the chemicals had been weaponized on a cellular level in our brains. Enough frontal lobes remained open that people actually marched in the streets to protest the coming war, until the government invented "American Idol."
Gravy, stop it.

I'm dyin over here.

OT, slightly:

I guess this guy won't be needing his LC account anymore. Maybe we can snag it and recycle it for a suspended JREF'er.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6349

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of what he was never reasoned into." -- Jonathan Swift
dubfan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories