ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags part 2 , loose change , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 16th June 2006, 09:58 AM   #3001
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Here's some more dimension info http://www.757.org.uk/spec/spec1.html
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 10:10 AM   #3002
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
It's not twice as large, I don't think. It's about 20% larger than it should be.

1) Assuming the guy walking near the pickup is about 6' tall, then the estimate of 206 inches is reasonably close for the length of the truck.

2) I get the width of the fuselage to be about 85% of that of the truck. That would mean the fuselage is something like 175 inches wide. Given that it should be 148", that makes it 18% too wide.

Also, the plane is twisted slightly. Not that I'm sure it matters, but the distance to the left engine is slightly smaller than that to the right.

If you shrink the plane to the size it should be, the outer edges of the engines would be just inside the middle of where the engines are now.
If you look at the last photo killtown posted you can see where the wings hit
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 10:11 AM   #3003
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
It's not twice as large, I don't think. It's about 20% larger than it should be.

1) Assuming the guy walking near the pickup is about 6' tall, then the estimate of 206 inches is reasonably close for the length of the truck.

2) I get the width of the fuselage to be about 85% of that of the truck. That would mean the fuselage is something like 175 inches wide. Given that it should be 148", that makes it 18% too wide.

Also, the plane is twisted slightly. Not that I'm sure it matters, but the distance to the left engine is slightly smaller than that to the right.

If you shrink the plane to the size it should be, the outer edges of the engines would be just inside the middle of where the engines are now.
Killtown makes a big deal about the fact that a 115 ton plane should have displaced more dirt than Flight 93 did. I've asked him to consider the fact that a completely compressed airliner would be much smaller than it was on takeoff, and that probably half its takeoff weight would be fuel.

We'll see how he responds.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 10:31 AM   #3004
hurdygurdy
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Kiwiwriter View Post
We are all familiar with singers Glen Campbell, Celine Dion, and Anne Murray, which I believe are Canada's revenge against the United States for inflicting Jim Nabors on Canada. On the other hand, nobody seems to complain about Guy Lombardo.
I don't complain about Neil Young either!

Or about the Poppy Family
hurdygurdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 10:43 AM   #3005
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by dubfan View Post
Never in a million years would I have thought "RedPillNeo" had anything to do with the Matrix.

Huh. Learn something new every day.

ETA: I actually kind of liked RedPill. He was one of the few mods over there who seemed to be sensible and reasonably fair.
Acually at the Loose Change forums they stay somewhat civil as opposed to other sites.....http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?s...=3108&st=13965 (Beware it can get super vile!!)
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 10:49 AM   #3006
azazal
Ninja Wave: Techno Ninja

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
Killtown makes a big deal about the fact that a 115 ton plane should have displaced more dirt than Flight 93 did. I've asked him to consider the fact that a completely compressed airliner would be much smaller than it was on takeoff, and that probably half its takeoff weight would be fuel.

I'll have to dig around in the books at home, but I have a few pics of WW 2 bombers, B-52s from Vietnam, etc, that nose dived into the ground. The craters and wreckage they left behind looks to be in line with what was left by flight 93
Old 16th June 2006, 10:49 AM   #3007
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

I love it when the CTs get all discriminating.

"Hey, you no-planers are fools. Ha! Who would believe something as stupid as that? Now, controlled demolition on the other hand -- that's something I can really get behind."
I often get emails from "911 Truth Movement" people like that. "Great job on your debunk of 'Loose Change!' A few corrections, though: you omitted the fact that bin Laden died in Afghanistan iin 1988,, and that the WTC was destroyed by the Bush administration so the land can be used for oil exploration."

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 11:27 AM   #3008
dubfan
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post

I'm already in deep over there on the John O'Neill video, or I'd engage that one too.

But if you really want to leave a turd on the table, Google around for images of the American Eagle Flight 4184 crash, in Roselawn, IN, in 1994 (IIRC).

*and here is where I atone for so callously and casually invoking scenes of horrific death and destruction in the name of helping these idiots rise out of the cesspool of their own paranoid ignorance... I feel the need to do penance...and say 15 Delphi's Creeds:*

Originally Posted by delphi_ote
I believe in Bush the President, Leader of Texas and America, and in Dick Cheney, His evil partner conceived by the 9/11 tragedy, born of the spinmeister Rove, suffered under Osama Bin Laden was elected, stupid, and incompetent. The towers mysteriously fell; the third day He rose again to make a speech He ascended into The White House and sits at the right hand of Donald Rumsfeld, the Father Almighty From thence He will judge the living and the dead. I believe in the 9/11 missile attacks The planes not found The complicity of the CIA The free fall of the towers The destruction with explosives And the conspiracy everlasting Amen.

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of what he was never reasoned into." -- Jonathan Swift
dubfan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 11:31 AM   #3009
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

It's like eating peanuts. I just can't stop myself.

Where did all the dirt go?

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9933/92sim5dn.jpg
Gah. They're such...well, you know what they are. I can't wait for Steven Jones's paper, "Where, Indeed, Did All The Dirt Go?"

These people should work in orchards, because their cherry-picking skills are unmatched. That photo is a lot like the photos in "Loose Change" that show exactly...nothing. Have they really not seen other photos of the crash scene, like these:

And do they really not know how soft and deep the dirt was at that recently-reclaimed mine? And do they have any way of telling how much dirt was blasted over how large an area? And do they really not know that an airplane is mostly hollow?

And do they really not know that 95% of the plane was recovered on the scene, that the cockpit and flight data recorders were recovered and were usable, that the remains of every victim was identified, that personal effects of the victims, like the flight log book below, were found and returned to most familiies, that people still find small aircraft debris there, and that they are sad, desperate Loosers?

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 11:31 AM   #3010
Sentinel
Banned

9-11

Mayor Guliani: Operation Tri-pod schedualed for 9-12 ?

Or

Mass-USAR Tom Kenny : Arrived Monday night to get ready for tomorrow ?

How long is the Patriot act leg. that no one in congress read ?
How long did it take to right it (Proof read) then pass it during the middle of the night?

Canadians are nice its just the jerkoffs I have a problem with.

Of course as always, have a nice day

Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 11:49 AM   #3011
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Or
How long is the Patriot act leg. that no one in congress read ?
How long did it take to right it (Proof read) then pass it during the middle of the night?
Canadians are nice its just the jerkoffs I have a problem with.
Of course as always, have a nice day
Sentinel
I took Sentinel off ignore so I could ask him what he does for a living. Sentinel, what do you do for a living? Does it require you to communicate with people intelligibly?

While I'm at it, I'll add that FEMA was not in NYC the night before 9/11, which you would know if you ever did any fact-checking. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=29793

Sentinel, people here check things out. Maybe you should read the documents linked in my signature below. You make a fool of yourself with every post.

Old 16th June 2006, 12:09 PM   #3012
Hutch
A broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's Privateers

Originally Posted by Kent1 View Post
Acually at the Loose Change forums they stay somewhat civil as opposed to other sites.....http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?s...=3108&st=13965 (Beware it can get super vile!!)
923 pages!!!!

Sorry, I already do not have a life between this place, BAUT, and LC...I am not killing another weekend catching up with that one--they physics folks are on their own.
Old 16th June 2006, 12:16 PM   #3013
60hzxtl
Muse

Or

Sentinel

More wild bits from the ether.

Just because you have a fire truck does that mean that you will have a fire?

Drills go on all the time, again, you of all people should know that.

Practicing for what might happen is what fire departments, Coast Guardsmen, military, do all the time. To suggest that preparing for something yet to happen, and training for it is foreknowledge is just silly.

Let me simplify it -

Bad guys, from another part of the world, who are a small fraction of a people with a long history of resentment towards the west, a history longer than the history of the US, hijacked 4 planes on Sept. 11.

Two of those planes were deliberately flown - crashed into the WTC, resulting in instant death, and fires, in two building that were built just a little bit outside of the NYC firecode, because they got an exemption when built.

Those fires, caused the buildings that your firefigher brothers were in to collapse, and kill people in those buildings, and near those buildings. They died because of the dedication that have to their profession, Guys like Paddy Brown who had injured with him and would not leave them.

You might not want to accept it, but that is the simplification.

Are there coincidences? Sure. Do all the "dots" connect to something. Sometimes the answer is no.

See WTC collapse on video? Yup, sure looks like they knew it was going to come down? But you don't see 6 hours of video of nothing happening before hand, because that video wasn't saved. Only the collapse part is replayed. Imagine if you had to sit thru 5 hours of smoke pouring out of the building before it fell. When a train comes by, you remember the engine, and you remember the caboose, and forget all the cars in-between, but NOBODY forgets the train wreck.

The answers are there, you might not like them, and they can never be complete. But the answers are there.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:34 PM   #3014
Sentinel
Banned

Sorry

I have a hard time believing that the SO-CALLED TERRORIST who couldn't fly could have piloted a boeing 767 into a building twice. Thats like finding a needle in a haystack twice. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that?

I also find it hard to believe that the pre-911 intel warning coming from other countries was ignored and we're supossed to believe it was just negligence.

The fact that its on video and audio where Tom Kenny stated that they were here on 9-10 to get ready for the tri-pod drill comfirmed by Mayor Guliani which by the way is also excluded testemony from the Commission/Ommision leaves clear evidence of a cover-up.

The fact that many firemen were excluding from testefying at the hearing is also suspicious.

Tell me, why would the so-called terrorist (flight 11) intent on "killing the infidels" fly right past Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant on the Hudson river to hit a piece of failing real estate?

If anyone knows the WTC complex here explain where the international flags that use to be posted in the lobbey went? Where did they go?

Why the delay on Intercept proceedures when the was no Voice contact from 0813Hrs?

Have a nice day

Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:35 PM   #3015
milesalpha
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
It's a trade-off. In addition to the things you've named, Canada inflicts Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, and Nickelback on the US; Britian gives us TV shows like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and Big Brother; and both the Canadians and Brits export all their bad drivers to Florida.
Ok, how about you keep the above named, plus Alan Thicke and Pamela Anderson and we'll call it even. But you have to give back the friggin' cup if Carolina wins it.
milesalpha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:38 PM   #3016
Sentinel
Banned

Fact

The FBI Robert Muller stated there was no connection to the listed terrorist.
Stated they were using stolen IDs
The BBC stated the people on the Terrorist list have been comfirmed still alive.

Real muslims don't party in strip clubs and leave a mess of clues standing around.

This is a false flag operation.

have a good weekend

Sentinel
Old 16th June 2006, 12:39 PM   #3017
Sentinel
Banned

IDs

whos id did they show to board the planes?

Sentinel
Old 16th June 2006, 12:41 PM   #3018
milesalpha
Critical Thinker

I have a hard time believing that the SO-CALLED TERRORIST who couldn't fly could have piloted a boeing 767 into a building twice. Thats like finding a needle in a haystack twice. Do you have any idea how hard it is to do that?

Sentinel
Well I'm pretty sure that even the Loosers would agree that he only had to fly it into a building once, instantaneous death would rule out doing it twice.
milesalpha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:42 PM   #3019
MikeW
Graduate Poster

I have a hard time believing that the SO-CALLED TERRORIST who couldn't fly
How did they get their private and commercial pilots licences, then?
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:42 PM   #3020
Ducky

Well for one thing, they trained to fly - so they *could* fly. For another it wasn't just one terrorist flying a plane twice into a tower (an impossibility.) But most importantly, it's not too hard to hit the world's largest twin buildings when in a plane heading for them.

I also find it hard to believe that the pre-911 intel warning coming from other countries was ignored and we're supossed to believe it was just negligence.
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

The fact that its on video and audio where Tom Kenny stated that they were here on 9-10 to get ready for the tri-pod drill comfirmed by Mayor Guliani which by the way is also excluded testemony from the Commission/Ommision leaves clear evidence of a cover-up.
how? What drill are you referring to, and what sources are you taking this information from?

The fact that many firemen were excluding from testefying at the hearing is also suspicious.
Which firemen were excluded? What is your source? Why do you need to interview every single fireman present at the scene? That's several thousand people.

Tell me, why would the so-called terrorist (flight 11) intent on "killing the infidels" fly right past Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant on the Hudson river to hit a piece of failing real estate?
For one the twin towers were in international symbol of western commerce, and secondly, they're a hell of a lot bigger than a nuclear power plant.

If anyone knows the WTC complex here explain where the international flags that use to be posted in the lobbey went? Where did they go?
Are you asking about the lobby of the WTC center *before* it was destroyed or after?

Why the delay on Intercept proceedures when the was no Voice contact from 0813Hrs?
You will have to be more specific. I don't understand what you're asking.

Have a nice day

Sentinel

Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:44 PM   #3021
Ducky

The FBI Robert Muller stated there was no connection to the listed terrorist.
Stated they were using stolen IDs
The BBC stated the people on the Terrorist list have been comfirmed still alive.

Real muslims don't party in strip clubs and leave a mess of clues standing around.

This is a false flag operation.

have a good weekend

Sentinel

I know plenty of muslims that go to strip clubs.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:44 PM   #3022
MikeW
Graduate Poster

Not a single person on the list has been confirmed "still alive". If they were, why did Saudi Arabia accept that all 15 of their citizens were involved in the attacks? It's perhaps time you stopped listening to people like David Ray Griffin: he's a propagandist, nothing more.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:47 PM   #3023
Mr. Skinny
Alien Cryogenic Engineer

Originally Posted by Kiwiwriter View Post
IWe are all familiar with singers Glen Campbell, Celine Dion, and Anne Murray, which I believe are Canada's revenge against the United States for inflicting Jim Nabors on Canada. On the other hand, nobody seems to complain about Guy Lombardo.
I haven't seen anyone mention them yet, but I thank Canada for giving us Joni Mitchell, Ian Tyson, and Neil Young.
"Deities do not organize, they command." - Hokulele
Mr. Skinny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:48 PM   #3024
JPK
Graduate Poster

Is it just me or have the recent crop of CT'ers been even less capable of intelligent debate then the previous bunch? Greggy put these guys to shame.
JPK
John Kardel

Last edited by JPK; 16th June 2006 at 12:51 PM.
JPK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 12:49 PM   #3025
azazal

Originally Posted by Mr. Skinny View Post
I haven't seen anyone mention them yet, but I thank Canada for giving us Joni Mitchell, Ian Tyson, and Neil Young.
Don't forget Shania Twain
Old 16th June 2006, 12:51 PM   #3026
azazal

AHHHH, this was in the LC Pt 1 thread, need to dig it up. But to put it simply, Muslims are allowed to act like an infidel if in the end they are able to punish other infidels, or carry out the word of Allah.
Old 16th June 2006, 12:54 PM   #3027
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Can I make a suggestiion, Sentinel? Pick one question. Just one. Then let's have a discussion about that until it's resolved. Then we can move on to the next. That's reasonable, isn't it? This is a discussion board.

Can you do that? Please give it a try. Which issue would you like to DISCUSS? Just pick one.

Please reply.

Old 16th June 2006, 12:57 PM   #3028
NobbyNobbs
Gazerbeam's Protege

No. Do you?
NobbyNobbs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 01:00 PM   #3029
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by JPK View Post
Is it just me or have the recent crop of CT'ers been even less capable of intelligent debate then the previous bunch? Greggy put these guys to shame.
JPK
Yikes, major insult!
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 01:00 PM   #3030
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by azazal View Post
AHHHH, this was in the LC Pt 1 thread, need to dig it up. But to put it simply, Muslims are allowed to act like an infidel if in the end they are able to punish other infidels, or carry out the word of Allah.
Here ya go. Thanks, Polaris.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...postcount=2258

Old 16th June 2006, 01:10 PM   #3031
azazal

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Gravy for the win. Thank you sir
Old 16th June 2006, 01:10 PM   #3032
Sentinel
Banned

The facts... one more time

Mayor Guliani stated during his testemoney (which was not listed in the book) but Which I have on video that they OEM and the Federal Governemnt were in preperation for the TRI-POD Drill which he stated was going to happen on the 12th aka the next day.

The BBC wrote an article where "it" stated that many of the hi-jackers on the list were still alive.

If they got dropper (the pilots) for not being able to fly C172s how were they able to fly boeing 767?

The head of the FBI Robert Muller stated there is no connection leading "him" to believe that the listed hi-jackers were connected to 9-11.

Since there are no pilots in this forum I understand your incapablility to answer the question on flying into buildings.

Heres another for the non-pilots....

What happens when you suddenly drop from 35.000ft while the air cabin is pressurized?

You skeptics kill me.

Sentinel
Old 16th June 2006, 01:12 PM   #3033
Sentinel
Banned

Correction

Dropped not dropper

Sentinel
Old 16th June 2006, 01:15 PM   #3034
Pardalis
Banned

testemoney?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 01:19 PM   #3035
Sentinel
Banned

Just for laughs.....

lgf; Happy thanksgiving, LGF Style

Shiplord Kirel 11-27-2003 01:02PM PST

Our old freind the banned moonbat "Dylan Avery", is back on NaziMedia to denounce this very string:

Charles Johnson just thought he would get in the true spirit of Thanksgiving by giving thanks to the genocidal American soloders (sic) in Iraq, way to be in the spirit Charles.

Quite discusting really but still, thats is the TRUE spirit of thanksgiving.....
Centuries ago the Natives were exterminated almost completely, I'm sure charles ancestor had a hand in this and today evil-doers across America give thanks to a new breed of genocide Iraqi Occupation.

End Quote

Why through out the whole time this guy posted this crap on the LGF boards is there no mention of LC or James gandolfinni?

Sentinel
Old 16th June 2006, 01:19 PM   #3036
Ducky

Mayor Guliani stated during his testemoney (which was not listed in the book) but Which I have on video that they OEM and the Federal Governemnt were in preperation for the TRI-POD Drill which he stated was going to happen on the 12th aka the next day.
What video is this, and can you please give us a link to review?

The BBC wrote an article where "it" stated that many of the hi-jackers on the list were still alive.
Cite your source please.

If they got dropper (the pilots) for not being able to fly C172s how were they able to fly boeing 767?
Cite your source please.

The head of the FBI Robert Muller stated there is no connection leading "him" to believe that the listed hi-jackers were connected to 9-11.
Why is "him" in quotes? Do you doubt Robert Muller exists? Also please cite your source.

Since there are no pilots in this forum I understand your incapablility to answer the question on flying into buildings.
I did answer it. you ignored that.

What happens when you suddenly drop from 35.000ft while the air cabin is pressurized?
Depending on the plane, nothing. Cabin pressure is controlled automatically based on altitude. Here's a few links:

http://www.liebherr.com/ae/en/26401.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_pressurization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environ...Control_System

You skeptics kill me.

Sentinel

Last edited by Ducky; 16th June 2006 at 01:24 PM.
Old 16th June 2006, 01:22 PM   #3037
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by JPK View Post
...Greggy put these guys to shame...
Can you even believe you'd ever write such a sentence, never mind it actually being true??
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 01:23 PM   #3038
60hzxtl
Muse

Have a nice day

Sentinel
One by one.

1.) I know some great drivers - driving for years without an accident, they are from places like Ohio, and Indiana - one is even a rally driver - they can't parallel park to save their lives. NYC traffic freaks one of them.

They only had to fly the plane once -- no landing, no take off. What is the worst that could happen? They crashed them before they crashed them?

Follow the Hudson River south and where to you get to? WTC 1 & 2.

2.) Specific? or just another warning? We get warnings all the time. We don't stop the world and cower in the basement.

3.) A side note. Not proven to be relevant. Not a cover up or even on omissions What did Rudy have for breakfast? Surely he had it, but if its not relevant, why bother?

4.) It was not their target. WTC was. They followed their orders, not, 'Hey, Mohammed, lets see if you can hit that bridge over there.' They also bypassed West Point, Trump Tower, The GW Bridge, and shrugged off the Statue of Liberty. They were there to finish the job begun when the WTC was BOMBED with a BOMB in '93.

5.) Maybe what they had to say was redundant. Editing is not censoring, not silencing, not covering up. It's just editing.

6.) I bet what was left of them went to Great Kills, if they were not burned. (unless you thought they could survive when metal was 'molten"

7.) What would be the procedure in a situation that is developing? Scramble the fighters and shoot down every plane in the sky, just to be sure? Want to give that order.

You might wonder why we bother over here. I never, ever, want to let some terrorist, caught, and on trial, use our system of justice, and this conspiracy crap to get off the hook, because some juror, heard this crap, and remembered it.

Your brothers died in a collapse, caused by a fire, in a building that was not built to NYC firecode, that had a plane deliberately rammed into it, by people who hate you, and your success, and your life. Stop dancing on their grave, chasing shadows and boogie men. Your brothers in Vulcan deserve better than that.

Want to do your brothers a service - see that no building is ever built outside of code again. That code is written in blood - don't build outside of code, and expect firefighters to go into a building like that again. Never again.

Last edited by 60hzxtl; 16th June 2006 at 01:28 PM.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 01:24 PM   #3039
JamesB
Master Poster

Quote:
This is what is called an "unexplained sinister assertion". You list an event that sounds ominous, without making an actual argument as to its relevence, and then demand that someone explain it.

Quote:
This was written only a few weeks after the hijacking. If you do some research beyond late September 2001 you will find that all these "hijackers" were explained by mistaken identities with people who had the same name. Do you think every Arab in the world has a completely unique name? Not a single one of these "hijackers" has shown up in public, not on Al Jazeera, CNN, or even Air America. If they are supposedly alive, please explain that.

Quote:
They were all licensed pilots with hundreds of hours of flight time. The guy who refused to let Hani Hanjour rent the Cessna even himself said he thought it would be easy for him to steer a Boeing into the Pentagon. Why do you conspiracy theorists avoid mentioning that?

Quote:
That was one quote from September of 2001, nearly 5 years have passed, much has been learned since, why do you act like it hasn't?

Quote:
Your ears pop. Next question...

Last edited by JamesB; 16th June 2006 at 01:27 PM.
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th June 2006, 01:24 PM   #3040
60hzxtl
Muse

Sentinel

Your ears pop.

edited Dang! you're fast!
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories