ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags part 2 , loose change , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 17th June 2006, 09:52 AM   #3121
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by bob_kark View Post
HEY! Knock it off. No Fighting.
Old 17th June 2006, 09:55 AM   #3122
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by brodski View Post
Don't be silly,
it wasn't a BIRD,
it wasn't a PLANE it was ..
SUPERMAN!
Well the solution is easy, then. Let's build the outer walls of our skyscrapers with Kryptonite, and give our workers cancer...
Old 17th June 2006, 09:55 AM   #3123
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
You Canucks can keep Alanis and Young, but you have to take back Anne Murray, Paul Schaeffer, and Celine Dion. We keep Shatner, Kidder, Michael J. Fox, and a celebrity to be named later.
Dan Aykroyd?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 09:56 AM   #3124
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Remember, this is Canada we're talking about. The pickins are slim.
The Kids in the Hall.
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 09:58 AM   #3125
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Dan Aykroyd?
NO!
Old 17th June 2006, 09:58 AM   #3126
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Unlike you guys (or spain and england), we actually caught our terrorists.
I also notice SentinAl didn't answer my question about what he meant by "flipped". But I suppose it's easy to laught at Canada when you don't know anything about it. Eh ?
Old 17th June 2006, 09:59 AM   #3127
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Originally Posted by delphi_ote View Post
The Kids in the Hall.
I would agree if they had done anything of worth since. We got what we needed from them.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:01 AM   #3128
Pardalis
Banned

NO!
Bah! You can keep 'em all as far as I'm concerned. They'll come back to Canada eventually, when their careers slow down.

Besides, I'm from Québec, I don't really care.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 10:03 AM   #3129
delphi_ote
Philosopher

I would agree if they had done anything of worth since. We got what we needed from them.
Good point. What about William Shatner?
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 10:06 AM   #3130
60hzxtl
Muse

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
I also notice SentinAl didn't answer my question about what he meant by "flipped". But I suppose it's easy to laught at Canada when you don't know anything about it. Eh ?

I think I can see a pattern from Sentinal - I think he is using a library computer in NYC.

But then I may be seeing things.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 10:06 AM   #3131
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Shrinker View Post
Good post 60thingy. If like me you never saw them in real life, this photo helps...

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...&postcount=118

You might also want to browse the entire thread, there are some amazing photos of the site there. If you like tall buildings it might bring a tear to your eye...

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...0&page=1&pp=20

(Catch it while you can, the hotlinks are slowly breaking)
This one gives a good up-close feel of their enormity:
http://www.maggiemasetti.com/wtc/wtc15.jpg
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 10:06 AM   #3132
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Bah! You can keep 'em all as far as I'm concerned. They'll come back to Canada eventually, when their careers slow down.

Besides, I'm from Québec, I don't really care.
Yes, you wouldn't want to waste time on such trivial things when it is nearly Bastille Day!
Old 17th June 2006, 10:06 AM   #3133
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

I believe that he is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest milking of a career.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:06 AM   #3134
Argumemnon
World Maker

All this stupidity is making my head hurt!!

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6377

Make it stop!!
Chucksheen just keeps laying these golden eggs:

Quote:
CDI is guilty and they have MUCH blood on their hands. THEY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!

Thanks for bringing this to light.
Held accountable by whom ? Fat chip-eaters in their basements ?
Old 17th June 2006, 10:07 AM   #3135
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by steve s View Post
Are you sure? The LC site is a world where even the laws of physics don't apply. Enter at your own risk.

Steve S.
What's with the strange sense of urgency over there? Why don't they just pack thier bags and wait for the knock on the door and the man to take them away?

I think Avery is a bit like Joe Smith ,author of the Book of Mormon, he's got them fooled and is going to ride it for all it's worth. Already the tenor of the LC forum is geeting more fervent all the time. They are all true believers.

spelling
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 10:09 AM   #3136
Pardalis
Banned

Yes, you wouldn't want to waste time on such trivial things when it is nearly Bastille Day!
Actually it's our hollyday on the 24th of June. We're much too wasted by July 14th...
Old 17th June 2006, 10:16 AM   #3137
bob_kark
Person of Hench

He was already claimed.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:18 AM   #3138
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Actually it's our hollyday on the 24th of June. We're much too wasted by July 14th...
You need to learn moderation! I always time it so that I come out of my 4th of July coma right around Labor Day.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:19 AM   #3139
Argumemnon
World Maker

Remember, this is Canada we're talking about. The pickins are slim.
HEY!
Old 17th June 2006, 10:20 AM   #3140
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
HEY!
Fine, fine, we'll take Kristin Kreuk.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:20 AM   #3141
60hzxtl
Muse

Chuck sheen is a plant.

He announced this:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=4740

Doesn't he know that "Skype" is a government program meant to spy on people's calls.

Somebody should tell him.

Let him prove a negative.

Last edited by 60hzxtl; 17th June 2006 at 10:55 AM.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 10:20 AM   #3142
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
This one gives a good up-close feel of their enormity:
http://www.maggiemasetti.com/wtc/wtc15.jpg
Doesn't seem to work, chip.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:22 AM   #3143
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by DHR View Post
What's with the strange sense of urgency over there? Why don't they just pack thier bags and wait for the knock on the door and the man to take them away?

I think Avery is a bit like Joe Smith ,author of the Book of Mormon, he's got them fooled and is going to ride it for all it's worth. Already the tenor of the LC forum is geeting more fervent all the time. They are all true believers.

spelling
Kinda like what Jesus said: "Some of you'll still be alive when my father's kingdom will come" or something. Yeah, sure.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:22 AM   #3144
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RandFan View Post
I believe that he is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest milking of a career.
He's got a long way to go before he beats the current record: The Rolling Stones.
Old 17th June 2006, 10:28 AM   #3145
Pardalis
Banned

He's got a long way to go before he beats the current record: The Rolling Stones.
They'll be probably the only rock band to postpone a concert because of a hip surgery.
Old 17th June 2006, 11:02 AM   #3146
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

You got me there.
Old 17th June 2006, 11:10 AM   #3147
Apollyon
Muse

Originally Posted by RandFan View Post
But he's been redeemed by starring in Boston Legal (and is great in that show, imo).
Apollyon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 11:39 AM   #3148
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by Apollyon View Post
But he's been redeemed by starring in Boston Legal (and is great in that show, imo).
The thing I like so much about Shatner is that he realized so long ago that it is best not too take ones self to seriously. He is wonderfully self-effacing.
Old 17th June 2006, 12:24 PM   #3149
steve s
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
EDIT: Now they are accusing CDI, guys who have been doing buildings for decades and are literally the best in the world.
That's disgusting, isn't it? Do they honestly think that the people at CDI can't account for their whereabouts in the months prior to 9/11? CDI is in such demand that as soon as they finish one project, they're flying off to start another. When did they have the time to wire up 200+ floors of explosives at the WTC? I read somewhere that CDI spent 24 days wiring up a 30 story building for implosion (and they only wired the bottom 9 floors). The WTC would have taken a year to do. And that's assuming they had unfettered access to the site 24/7. Take into account that they'd have to sneak around without anyone noticing, not even the cleaning crews at night. It would have taken years.

Steve S.
steve s is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 12:37 PM   #3150
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Fine, fine, we'll take Kristin Kreuk.
Nothing? Please tell me you've at least googled her. That's the least you could do to for her.
Old 17th June 2006, 12:43 PM   #3151
realitybites
Graduate Poster

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6483

Looks like the natives are taking notes and gearing up to deal with the "pigs" come the anniversary.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 12:45 PM   #3152
Class
Critical Thinker

Did anyone see this thread about the 911 Eyewitness screening for the Japanese Parliament?
h,2t,p,slashslashs15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=6442

If this is true, hopefully the Japanese Parliament will do research before they cut funding because of one man and his video.
Class is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 12:52 PM   #3153
Class
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
link goes here
Looks like the natives are taking notes and gearing up to deal with the "pigs" come the anniversary.
Their disrespect for authority is apalling. I bet that on the anniversary, they will do something to an officer that will set him off and they will videotape it and cry "Police state! Police state!"

In another thread, someone called US soldiers and Marines serving in Iraq 'mindless killers'. I dare that guy to say that to the face of a soldier coming back from Iraq and see what happens.
Class is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 12:53 PM   #3154
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by DHR View Post

spelling
Does anyone else see a parallel here with the anti-abortion movement? At the start, it was led by arguably reasonable people. But then they began to argue that a fetus is the same as a human, thus abortion = murder. They probably didn't believe this entirely, but it made for emphatic and dramatic rhetoric. Problem is, less tightly wrapped followers took such statements literally, and started bombing clinics and shooting doctors to stop the "murders."

I wonder if the 9/11 CT movement is heading in the same direction. First you have goofs like Dylan Avery just "asking questions." (That he doesn't take his work very seriously is evidenced by his statement that he doesn't even think Bush should go to jail, despite creating a film that claims he's a mass murderer.) Now LC is attracting a few lost souls, looking for relevance and meaning in their lives. I fear that even as we speak, one or more of them is hatching some wild plan in their fevered mind, one that calls for actual violence against those identified as supporting the 9/11 conspiracy, in the spirit of bringing the person "to justice."
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 01:00 PM   #3155
60hzxtl
Muse

Originally Posted by Class View Post
Did anyone see this thread about the 911 Eyewitness screening for the Japanese Parliament?
h,2t,p,slashslashs15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=6442

If this is true, hopefully the Japanese Parliament will do research before they cut funding because of one man and his video.

Ahhh read the details:

"Visiting 9/11 activist Jimmy Walter of Reopen911 fame made a presentation to Japanese Parliamentarians in Tokyo "

Does not equal showing it to the Japanese Parliament (sic)

Just some members of the Diet. (aka Parliament)

Not unlike "I showed it to some senators," does not equal "I showed it to the Senate."

They showed it to a Member of Parliament in England, but did not show it to Parliament

The last line is magical thinking:

"The Japanese are now weighing the fact that they fund the US war effort, frauds, lies, and hegemony to the tune of $7Trillion a year and may now cut that funding. That would leave only the Chinese as major funding for the USA efforts at their New World Order"

Watch how the kids react:
"Does anyone have any info as to the UK parliament viewing of LC2
which was supposed to happen on the 14th? "

"It didn't go ahead - but nobody knows why. "

I bet somebody knows why!

Then SqueakyBoom chimes in with:

"Wow, this is incredible news! Anyone know how the Japanese responded? Why wasn't this all over the front pages??? Wake up, MSM!!!

This was the perfect video to show to the Japanese--if anyone knows anything about what an H-bomb would do to a building, it's the Japanese, right?"

Uh, SqueakyBoom the Japanese were not on the receiving end of an H bomb

Read a book kids.
Old 17th June 2006, 01:00 PM   #3156
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6442
Old 17th June 2006, 01:00 PM   #3157
realitybites
Graduate Poster

Their disrespect for authority is apalling. I bet that on the anniversary, they will do something to an officer that will set him off and they will videotape it and cry "Police state! Police state!"

In another thread, someone called US soldiers and Marines serving in Iraq 'mindless killers'. I dare that guy to say that to the face of a soldier coming back from Iraq and see what happens.
That's the new "in" thing. It's the spoiled-brat, entitlement frame of mind that these kids (and flower-power hippies) all share. I'm still waiting to see a "Rules are bad... they oppress me." bumper sticker start to pop up.

It's scary to know that this mindset is growing in the younger generations.
realitybites is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 01:02 PM   #3158
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=6442

Well, if they exaggerated this...
Quote:
Walter's presentation was well received.
as much as this....
Quote:
the growing body of evidence that proves US government complicity in the false flag state sponsored terrorism of 9/11 and subsequent cover-up of incriminating evidence by government appointed investigations and commissions.
Then there's probably nothing to worry about. Also they say parliamentarians, not parliament.
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th June 2006, 01:09 PM   #3159
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Originally Posted by realitybites View Post
That's the new "in" thing. It's the spoiled-brat, entitlement frame of mind that these kids (and flower-power hippies) all share. I'm still waiting to see a "Rules are bad... they oppress me." bumper sticker start to pop up.

It's scary to know that this mindset is growing in the younger generations.
I think it has more to do with a growing need for teen melodrama than anything else. If you'll notice, as the ration of teen dramas to teen shows in general increases, the need for melodrama follows.
Old 17th June 2006, 01:11 PM   #3160
steve s
Philosopher

I bet that on the anniversary, they will do something to an officer that will set him off and they will videotape it and cry "Police state! Police state!"
Would you like your million dollars in cash or check?

Steve S.
steve s is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories