ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , loose change forum

Old 1st November 2007, 05:39 AM   #41
SpaceMonkeyZero
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by 8den View Post
Guys you're not looking at the bigger picture. If Dylan doesn't sell enough copies he's never going to be able to donate those millions to the victim's families.

Right? I mean thats why he's doing this, right? For the families, and to get the truth out?

Right?
Anytime someone says "BUY THIS and we'll donate proceeds..." I say "Why don't I just donate and skip the middle man?"

Besides. Buying Dylan film would be like "Buy some Heroin, and we'll donate the proceeds to a drug rehab center for lost puppies."
SpaceMonkeyZero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2007, 11:52 AM   #42
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Ever notice the way that twoofers jump up and down and shriek that we are being paid by the government to spread lies about them? They think we are motivated by monetary gain because that is, for a lot of them, the main reason for what they do. If they were doing it for the noble reasons they claim, they would not whine about losing money. They would be putting their money to use to get the twoof out there. Getting your stuff cloned and downloaded means that you are doing what you claim to have set out to do.

Screw the mercenaries. Download it and share it. This is war. Loose Screws is the enemy.
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2007, 01:22 PM   #43
boloboffin

"Thou shalt not muzzle the ox as it treads out the grain."

All religions need justification for a tithing system.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2007, 04:12 PM   #44
CHF
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mark Dice
People bitch and moan that i should give my book away for free if the info is so important.
Makes sense to me. I mean twoofers claim to have evidence that will save the world from further 9/11s as well as a fascist NWO take-over. Surely that info should be free.

Originally Posted by Mark Dice
The nerve of some zombies.
Great rebuttal, Mark.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2007, 07:14 PM   #45
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories