ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags aldo marquis , cit , loose change forum

Old 5th June 2009, 12:25 PM   #121
Galileo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
If they existed, maybe. The problem you have is, YOU have no evidence they even exist, much less what they may, or may not have to say! Forget the mountain of evidence, they will never over turn.
Get it yet?
I have the evidence. For national security reasons, you are not allowed to see it yet.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:26 PM   #122
Audible Click
The gap in the plot

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
OK, let me clear this up. There are two solid eyewitnesses who saw the Pentagon flyover, enough to prove a basic fact in a normal court proceeding. There is a third eyewitness who died last year. And there are three other potential witnesses who could also likely testify in court as to seeing the flyover. So we have 6 eyewitnesses in all.
Please provide evidence of these witnesses, otherwise the discussion of them is rather pointless.
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:30 PM   #123
stateofgrace

Wrong on all counts.

1)

You have no physical evidence that FL77 didn't did fly over the Pentagon.

2)

You don't do have any lots of physical evidence that FL77 flew into the Pentagon.

3)

Physical evidence is only as good as the witnesses who provided it. You have no witnesses who have procured any physical evidence.

Added nonsense
4)

Absence of evidence is the evidence of absence.
Corrected that for you, so your two solid witnesses, care to produce their statements?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:37 PM   #124
stateofgrace

I have the evidence. For national security reasons, you are not allowed to see it yet.
You are privy to affairs of national security? Well I am impressed, what sort of clearance have you got?
stateofgrace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:43 PM   #125
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Wrong on all counts.
Yes you are. But your brain being left over from the middle ages must be tried and unable to grasp the new world of FDR, DNA, and RADAR. You are lost in your time. A failure today, so great hundreds of years ago.
Wrong on all counts.
You have no physical evidence that FL77 didn't fly over the Pentagon.
Yep, no RADAR! darn that was easy.
Wrong on all counts.
You don't have any physical evidence that FL77 flew into the Pentagon.
Yep, RADAR, DNA, and the FDR. OOPS tons of physical evidence; literally tons. If you were not Galileo you might understand RADAR, DNA, and FDR! It is your failure
Wrong on all counts.
Physical evidence is only as good as the witnesses who provided it. You have no witnesses who have procured any physical evidence.
RADAR, DNA, and the FDR just a few of thousands of facts and evidence making you a liar.
Wrong on all counts.
Yes you have no evidence to support your delusion about 911 or your delusion about being Galileo. You are a fraud and a fraud on 911. You don't understand RADAR, FDR, or DNA. You are lost in the new world of science.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:46 PM   #126
roger
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
well its not "downtown" But it is in the diamond shaped district of Columbia which encompasses Arlington Virginia.
No, it is in Arlington, Virginia, not Arlington, DC (which doesn't exist). Arlington, and the pentagon, are in Virginia.

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.
Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves. - John Muir
roger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:52 PM   #127
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by stateofgrace View Post
You are privy to affairs of national security? Well I am impressed, what sort of clearance have you got?
He's having lunch with folks who hold the ID-10-T clearance, so who knows!
Old 5th June 2009, 12:52 PM   #128
BasqueArch
Graduate Poster

What a drumming !

Hey gal i leo - STAY DOWN! STAY DOWN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA3WxjplKzo

Posted about Ultima1, remember him?

Last edited by BasqueArch; 5th June 2009 at 01:01 PM.
BasqueArch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 12:58 PM   #129
Galileo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Audible Click View Post
Please provide evidence of these witnesses, otherwise the discussion of them is rather pointless.
Sorry, for the privacy and safety of the witnesses, they remain confidential until they testify in a court of law. There are a lot of nut-job debunkers and NWO mercenaries out there, ya know.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 01:12 PM   #130
stateofgrace

Sorry, for the privacy and safety of the witnesses, they remain confidential until they testify in a court of law. There are a lot of nut-job debunkers and NWO mercenaries out there, ya know.
There is no evidence to support what you claim.

Last edited by stateofgrace; 5th June 2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:14 PM   #131
Galileo
Illuminator

There is no evidence to support what you claim.
prove it.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:15 PM   #132
stateofgrace

prove it.
Sorry there is no evidence to support your claim.

Please provide your evidence.

Last edited by stateofgrace; 5th June 2009 at 01:16 PM.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:18 PM   #133
stateofgrace

There is no evidence to support any of the claims made above.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:19 PM   #134
Galileo
Illuminator

Sorry there is no evidence to support your claim.

Please provide your evidence.
sorry, you will have to wait just like everyone else. When they testify in a court of law, then you will find out. You have little respect for the personal safety and privacy of others, which is a common trait among the archie debunkers.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:20 PM   #135
stateofgrace

sorry, you will have to wait just like everyone else. When they testify in a court of law, then you will find out. You have little respect for the personal safety and privacy of others, which is a common trait among the archie debunkers.
Provide your evidence to support your claims.
Old 5th June 2009, 01:23 PM   #136
A W Smith
Philosopher

Provide your evidence to support your claims.

he cant, he was caught in another one of his lies. Like the one I caught him in a few pages back where he told me to ask fetzer to put me in contact with a flyover witness who an hour later he claimed died a year ago.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1&postcount=61
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.

Last edited by A W Smith; 5th June 2009 at 01:25 PM.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 01:24 PM   #137
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

I for one am content to wait. Good luck with your imaginary trial!
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 01:25 PM   #138
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

sad lil' guy. Do you have a date for the trail yet or should I hold out for flying pigs first?
Old 5th June 2009, 01:25 PM   #139
stateofgrace

Originally Posted by A W Smith View Post
he cant, he was caught in another one of his lies. Like the one I caught him in a few pages back where he told me to ask fetzer to put me in contact with a flyover witness who an hour later he claimed died a year ago.
I know he cannot

Provide your evidence to support your claims
Old 5th June 2009, 01:32 PM   #140
Baylor
Philosopher

Flyover witness Roberts

Originally Posted by BiggEnds
-so there was another commercial aircraft in the area as- as the, uh. . . the plane hit then, basically. Is that what you think?
Originally Posted by Mr. Roberts
Yes, sir, that's not what I think: I saw it. It was two aircraft. That's for sure.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 01:40 PM   #141
stateofgrace

OK, let me clear this up. There are two solid eyewitnesses who saw the Pentagon flyover, enough to prove a basic fact in a normal court proceeding. There is a third eyewitness who died last year. And there are three other potential witnesses who could also likely testify in court as to seeing the flyover. So we have 6 eyewitnesses in all.
These are Galileos statements, they are backed with zero evidence.

Last edited by stateofgrace; 5th June 2009 at 02:15 PM. Reason: to add stuff
Old 5th June 2009, 03:04 PM   #142
FineWine

Let ME clear this up. You have ZERO witnesses, solid, liquid, or gaseous. NOBODY saw the Pentagon flyover. It didn't happen.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 03:11 PM   #143
FineWine

Wrong on all counts.

1)

You have no physical evidence that FL77 didn't fly over the Pentagon.

2)

You don't have any physical evidence that FL77 flew into the Pentagon.

3)

4)

Originally I thought you were sort of an online performance artist, pulling our legs. I now believe that you are almost as disturbed as Ultima1 and Homeland Insurgency.

1)
The physical evidence that the plane did NOT fly over the Pentagon is the aircraft wreckage found inside the building and on the lawn.

2)
Yes, having pieces of the plane means having physical evidence. The remains of the passengers and crew also constitute physical evidence.

3)
Witness testimony is not physical evidence. The imbecilic fraud Craig Ranke doesn't understand this simple fact.

4)
The presence of evidence is evidence of presence.

You really can't think at all, can you?
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 03:14 PM   #144
FineWine

Sorry, there isn't going to be any trial. Craig and Aldo won't get anywhere near a courtroom until one of their victims sues them.
Old 5th June 2009, 03:16 PM   #145
FineWine

No, little guy, you have nothing.
Old 5th June 2009, 04:04 PM   #146
Trojan
Muse

Wrong. The witnesses can provide direct evidence to a court of law.
Which does not change that fact that your statement of a witness you heard about from another and what this witness had to say is still double hearsay.

And good luck with one witness vs one hundred witnesses - numbers are pretty much going to trump on this issue.
Trojan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 04:07 PM   #147
Trojan
Muse

Except on a sitcom or Hollywood movie, you do not get to spring surprise witnesses, they must be disclosed and made available to the other side.

Its called discovery.

Check out the civil rules of procedure.
Trojan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 04:12 PM   #148
Audible Click
The gap in the plot

Originally Posted by Trojan View Post
Except on a sitcom or Hollywood movie, you do not get to spring surprise witnesses, they must be disclosed and made available to the other side.

Its called discovery.

Check out the civil rules of procedure.
The interrogatories be interesting.
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 04:30 PM   #149
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Quote:
A buffet line in the sand - Aldo steps up.
Fixed.
Old 5th June 2009, 06:17 PM   #150
EvilBiker
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
Fixed.

Nicely done, sir! Kudos on catching my error!
Old 5th June 2009, 06:41 PM   #151
firecoins
Illuminator

err, the Pentagon is in downtown Washington DC, not in your evil conspiracy nether regions.
The Pentagon is in Arlington, VA across the river from D.C. Look at a map.
firecoins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 06:50 PM   #152
Galileo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
Originally I thought you were sort of an online performance artist, pulling our legs. I now believe that you are almost as disturbed as Ultima1 and Homeland Insurgency.

1)
The physical evidence that the plane did NOT fly over the Pentagon is the aircraft wreckage found inside the building and on the lawn.

You really can't think at all, can you?
The best you got here is a witness who says they found the plane parts inside. I doubt you even have an actual witness. Produce it!
Old 5th June 2009, 06:51 PM   #153
Galileo
Illuminator

Let ME clear this up. You have ZERO witnesses, solid, liquid, or gaseous. NOBODY saw the Pentagon flyover. It didn't happen.
I never said I had the witnesses. Aldo has the witnesses.
Old 5th June 2009, 06:52 PM   #154
Galileo
Illuminator

These are Galileos statements, they are backed with zero evidence.
Provide evidence that I have zero evidence. You can't, because you have zero evidence.
Old 5th June 2009, 06:53 PM   #155
Galileo
Illuminator

Sorry, there isn't going to be any trial. Craig and Aldo won't get anywhere near a courtroom until one of their victims sues them.
Prove it.
Old 5th June 2009, 06:58 PM   #156
A W Smith
Philosopher

Provide evidence that I have zero evidence. You can't, because you have zero evidence.
Thanks for the new stupidity signature.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Donít get me lolín off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 07:04 PM   #157
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Please provide evidence that I don't have evidence that you have zero evidence.

LOL..that was fun!

This guy can't be real.
Old 5th June 2009, 07:11 PM   #158
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Prove it.
How would one go about proving that trial would never happen?
Old 5th June 2009, 07:14 PM   #159
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The best you got here is a witness who says they found the plane parts inside. I doubt you even have an actual witness. Produce it!
Your moronic lies are the best you have.

RADAR proves the aircraft seen impacting the Pentagon was 77.

FDR has over 25 hours of previous flights proving it was 77 found in the Pentagon.

DNA from real people on flight 77 was found in the Pentagon where 77 came to rest in thousands of pieces.

Your lack of knowledge, logic, and rational thought on 911 matches your insane claim to be the Galileo.

RADAR

RADAR proves you are a liar. This is proof you can't refute because as the real Galileo you don't understand RADAR. You lost this one. Again. Why are you pushing dirt dumb ideas and posting lies?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2009, 07:15 PM   #160
TjW
Penultimate Amazing

you're just jealous because you've never had a famous scientist like Fetzer invite you out for lunch. Sour grapes will get you nowhere in this forum.
Theology is a science? I learn something every day.
TjW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories