ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change forum , dylan avery , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 25th March 2007, 03:33 AM   #41
William Rea
Banned

Originally Posted by Minadin View Post
My last post over there was simply one stating that a ball thrown vertically and a ball dropped horizontally from the same height hit the ground (zero plane, whatever) at the same time, because the horizontal component of the velocity of a falling body does not effect the vertical. I guess that I didn't know that was so controversial, since I thought everyone had to replicate that experiment in high school / college physics. Now, I guess I was wrong. So, watch out.
Small point but I think you mean a ball thrown horizontally and dropped vertically.
William Rea is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 03:35 AM   #42
Minadin
Master Poster

Yeah I do, thanks, it's late. I'll edit.
Minadin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 03:37 AM   #43
Mobyseven
Philosopher

I think my last post there was one where I explained what "Affirming the Consequent" was, using truth tables and formal logic.

At least, that was one of my final posts.
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 01:12 PM   #44
HeyLeroy
Vegan Cannibal

My first ban from LCF got my entire library sytems' IP addy banned, denying access publicly to over 200,000 people.

My second ban got the IP addy banned for the only net café (that I know of) in the city.

Banned from Pilots for Troof; banned from Killclowns' newest forum.

Heck, I registered for nineeleven.co.uk, and a week later when I hadn't received my confirm e-mail. I e-mailed an admin who said he'd personally look into it. I e-mailed him a week later and never heard back. Is my rep really that bad?
I ♣ my baby Harp Seal.
HeyLeroy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 01:25 PM   #45
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by HeyLeroy View Post
Is my rep really that bad?
No, but your current avatar, on the other hand...

LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 01:35 PM   #46
HeyLeroy
Vegan Cannibal

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
No, but your current avatar, on the other hand...

Silly me for thinking they'd play relatively nice in ElGreco's "Let someone else choose your avatar" game!

ETA: On Killclown's latest forum they yanked my posting privileges but I was still able to access my account to edit my avatar, custom title and sig...
Av & title:

Sig:

My only thread's in the 'Official Story' section of the forum that you can't see without registering (natch!):
http://www.911movement.org/thread.php?244.0
I ♣ my baby Harp Seal.

Last edited by HeyLeroy; 25th March 2007 at 01:49 PM.
HeyLeroy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2007, 02:24 PM   #47
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Ahh, that explains the avatar. How long do you have to keep it?

And excellent work on editing your avatar and sig there! (Now, how much do you want to bet that now that you have published that here, it will get changed by the admins?)
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 10:03 AM   #48
HeyLeroy
Vegan Cannibal

Ahh, that explains the avatar. How long do you have to keep it?
'Til now... If I get another one like that, I might need a lawyer!

And excellent work on editing your avatar and sig there! (Now, how much do you want to bet that now that you have published that here, it will get changed by the admins?)
Thanks. My av and sig are still there...
I ♣ my baby Harp Seal.

Last edited by HeyLeroy; 26th March 2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 26th March 2007, 10:34 AM   #49
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
Bell was banned there before his first post. He holds the LC record. Whoever got banned at PFT before posting at least tied his record.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to clean up this irony dripping off my monitor. A Truth movement that bans any and all dissenting opinions...

Although I lasted a long time on P4T it was only due to me keeping away from posting on the main subject, 9/11.

Once I did post to the thread about the puzzling, audio only, debate that jdx wants with Gravy I was actually trying to help jdx get his message out to the public and to therefore force the NTSB to address his issues.

So the irony is that I was banned at P4T for trying to help P4T.
I think that is up a notch in irony from, being banned for uttering a difference of opinion at a forum that is after the "Truth", but not quite as ironic as being banned before even posting a single sentence at a forum that is after the "Truth".

Since jdx does indeed scope out these forums, if you happen to notice this post jdx, please post , on your forum, in that thread in the accessible-only-to-members 'debate' section just what it was in my suggestions that was so damnable that you found it neccessary to stifle my voice. I am not reffering to the fact that you and undertow just don't want to follow my suggestions. What was the contravention of forum rules that was applied in banning me?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 26th March 2007 at 10:40 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 12:06 PM   #50
ArmillarySphere
Muse

Just goes to show that to these clowns, stifling dissent is more important than, y'know, spreading the message.
ArmillarySphere is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 03:29 PM   #51
William Rea
Banned

Originally Posted by William Rea View Post
No idea but the event has improved my self esteem and validated my point of view.
Darn, I'm no longer banned my self esteem is destroyed and my point of view no longer validated!!!!
William Rea is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2007, 03:40 PM   #52
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ArmillarySphere View Post
Just goes to show that to these clowns, stifling dissent is more important than, y'know, spreading the message.
To borrow from the Mac commercial........
You are coming to a sad realization, allow or disallow?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories