ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change forum

Old 10th January 2007, 03:05 PM   #241
uk_dave
Philosopher

yap yap grrrrr yap yap yap:

Quote:
No excuse for half a decade of silence. None. It's funny because the "skeptics" and govt "officials" blow off 9/11 because "there was no loss of life"... Well, if no one died and there was no one to rescue from the rubble...WHY DID THEY MOVE THE FREAKING BUILDING BEFORE FIGURING OUT WHY THE ***** IT "COLLAPSED"??? It seems to me the best way to figure out why a building fell is to study the building, but what do I know....
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...5&st=120&#last

**** all, doggy.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 04:00 PM   #242
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LashL View Post
Yikes, there's a thread about an 8th grader who is doing a speech/presentation about Do-Over and Loosewiththetruth. On the one hand, this conjured up images of South Park and the Mystery of the Urinal Deuce, with this kid in the role of Kyle.

On the other hand, it simultaneously saddens and infuriates me that twoofers are feeding their garbage to children.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=2038
It's a famous person speech?!?
Dylan: "Ooo, yeah. Stroke it, highwayman. Stroke it real good!" (His ego, you dirty people.)

edit: It's a golldang infomercial, not a biography. Highwayman, as a presenter, is the definition of "shill".

Last edited by chipmunk stew; 10th January 2007 at 04:10 PM.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 05:14 PM   #243
TheGrunion
Critical Thinker

That's gotta hurt

Even better than the left handed whammy hex!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...ost&p=11067453

Nothing like triple posting (declaring victory in each post) and then getting debunked in 5 sentences.

Nice job Gravy!

For the LC Forum impaired:

Originally Posted by Do Over Dylan
Into the FAA's, no. Into other radar screens? Yes. Specifically, at NEADS, the same one that you claim was running NO exercises on 9/11.

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/feature...currentPage=all

Powell's question—"Is this real-world or exercise?"—is heard nearly verbatim over and over on the tapes as troops funnel onto the ops floor and are briefed about the hijacking. Powell, like almost everyone in the room, first assumes the phone call is from the simulations team on hand to send "inputs"—simulated scenarios—into play for the day's training exercise.

"When they told me there was a hijack, my first reaction was 'Somebody started the exercise early,'" Nasypany later told me. The day's exercise was designed to run a range of scenarios, including a "traditional" simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum. "I actually said out loud, 'The hijack's not supposed to be for another hour,'" Nasypany recalled. (The fact that there was an exercise planned for the same day as the attack factors into several conspiracy theories, though the 9/11 commission dismisses this as coincidence. After plodding through dozens of hours of recordings, so do I.)

08:43:06
FOX: I've never seen so much real-world stuff happen during an exercise.

08:57:11
NASYPANY: Think we put the exercise on the hold. What do you think? [Laughter.]

09:04:50
—I think this is a damn input, to be honest.

So let me clarify. The FAA had no inputs, NEADS did. And, NEADS was running, and I quote, a traditional hijacking scenario exercise.

So, Mark, the following claims you make below:

"1) NEADS ran no war games on 9/11. Reggie got that wrong when he claimed I said that no war games were run at all.
2) No hijacking drills whatsoever were run on 9/11."

You are wrong on both points. NEADS was also participating in Vigilant Guardian.

That'll be one twelve pack of Rolling Rock. Let's see you twist your way out of this one.
Originally Posted by Do Over Dylan (Again)
I'm sorry...what was that, Mark?

I think I just proved you wrong above.
Apparently he's REALLY proud of himself

Originally Posted by Do Over Dylan yet again
Wait...wait...what was that, Mark? NEADS ran no exercises at all on 9/11?

That's a joke, right?

08:43:06
FOX: I've never seen so much real-world stuff happen during an exercise.
http://www.vanityfair.com/mp3/politics/084306.mp3

08:57:11
NASYPANY: Think we put the exercise on the hold. What do you think? [Laughter.]

As Major Kevin Nasypany, the facility's mission-crew commander, drove up the hill to work on the morning of 9/11, he was dressed in his flight suit and prepared for battle. Not a real one. The Northeast Air Defense Sector (neads), where Nasypany had been stationed since 1994, is the regional headquarters for the North American Aerospace Defense Command (norad), the Cold War–era military organization charged with protecting North American airspace. As he poured his first coffee on that sunny September morning, the odds that he would have to defend against Russian "Bear Bombers," one of norad's traditional simulated missions, were slim. Rather, Nasypany (pronounced Nah-sip-a-nee), an amiable commander with a thick mini-mustache and a hockey player's build, was headed in early to get ready for the norad-wide training exercise he'd helped design.
To complete the triple post. It appears that he can hardly contain himself.

Originally Posted by Gravy@LC
Try again, Dylan.

The exercise was scheduled to start at 9:00. One hijacking exercise was scheduled to be run after that.

For a second, when the FAA reported the flight 11 hijacking, several people at NEADS thought the exercise was off to a surprise early start, including Nasypany. It wasn't, as the FAA controller immediately made clear. It was real world.

No exercise, no injects. Just a real hijacking.

If you don't believe me then I suggest you speak with Nasypany.

It's very, very disturbing that you don't know this.

I'm off for the night.
How long will it take Dylan to realize that the planned exercises were cancelled, not conducted?
TheGrunion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 05:35 PM   #244
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by TheGrunion View Post

How long will it take Dylan to realize that the planned exercises were cancelled, not conducted?
I think he has problems with the concept that "were going to be run" is different from "were run".
Old 10th January 2007, 06:10 PM   #245
Coritani
Critical Thinker

Dylan put it in his signature to show the world his amazing victory over Gravy:

Quote:
Mark Roberts: NEADS ran no war games on 9/11. No hijacking drills whatsoever were run on 9/11.

Kevin Nasypany of NEADS: "When they told me there was a hijack, my first reaction was somebody started the exercise early," The day's exercise was designed to run a range of scenarios, including a "traditional" simulated hijack. "I actually said out loud, The hijack's not supposed to be for another hour"

Mark Roberts: No, I said, no exercises were run before 9:00 AM...
Honestly, what grades did he get for high school english?
Coritani is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 06:14 PM   #246
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I give Mr. Avery an "F" for comprehension skills based on his misinterpretation of the quote he uses in his signature.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 06:27 PM   #247
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

I just got banned for questioning it * rolls eyes* bunch of fricken 5 year olds argueing over lollies.

My question was they are implying that Nasypany is lying or covering up something and that the operations went ahead (the terrorist attack) without them actually saying it, but rather implying. Intersting to note they see trying to catch Gravy out on what he may or may not say as more important then whats actually being said. You guys know what I mean.

God dylan, grow up, banned for that? Please...
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 06:33 PM   #248
TheGrunion
Critical Thinker

I think Dylan realizes he made an oopsie!

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...ost&p=11069086

Quote:
Maybe you couldn't read Mark's original statement correctly.

He said NEADS ran no exercises, and that no hijacking drills were scheduled for 9/11.

NEADS had a hijacking drill, scheduled for 9/11.

Just because it was allegedly called off at 9:00 AM doesn't mean it never existed.
Dylan either has severe reading comprehension issues, or is just very dishonest.

I believe that Gravy stated that no hijacking drills were run on 9/11.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...ost&p=11066430

IVXX, your reading comprehension is lacking. About Reggie's signature I said

1) NEADS ran no war games on 9/11. Reggie got that wrong when he claimed I said that no war games were run at all.

2) No hijacking drills whatsoever were run on 9/11.
(bolding mine)

Dylan's signature is a beacon to either his intellectual incompletence or dishonesty (possibly both).

Why do the truthers buy into Louder Than Words when their leaders repeatedly demonstrate that they are dishonest and/or have severe reading comprehension issues?
TheGrunion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 06:38 PM   #249
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Its hard not to be offensive towards them.
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 06:47 PM   #250
TheGrunion
Critical Thinker

I realized that my post above captures Gravy's clarification of his original comment (as opposed to the original comment itself).

The original comment follows:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...ost&p=11043342

False. The U.S. ran no exercises that simulated hijackings on 9/11. In addition, NEADS ran no war games or drills at all on 9/11. Please do your homework.
emphasis mine
Old 10th January 2007, 07:12 PM   #251
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by hellaeon View Post
I just got banned for questioning it * rolls eyes* bunch of fricken 5 year olds argueing over lollies.

My question was they are implying that Nasypany is lying or covering up something and that the operations went ahead (the terrorist attack) without them actually saying it, but rather implying. Intersting to note they see trying to catch Gravy out on what he may or may not say as more important then whats actually being said. You guys know what I mean.

I'm right there with ya. I asked one question...on my very first post there and was instantly banned. One of the lil pipsqueeks asked for a photo that showed the huge gapping hole in WTC7 (which obviously doesn't exist) and I asked for irrefutable proof that the hole didn't exist...given the accounts of the firefighters said it was indeed there.

POOF!...I was banned.

They're babies. Nothing more. A bunch of babies.
HyJinX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 07:40 PM   #252
eddyk
Thinker

More PROOF of bombs...someone heard a 'crack' just as the towers started collapsing...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=2420

Originally Posted by Shillan Avery
Hell of a structural failure to make a sudden CRACK! and thump people's chests almost 1 mile away.

If I wasn't banned I'd say to him...

'Yes... One hell of a structual failure; It brought the skyscraper down, didn't you see?'

Anyhoo...

A crack...A bloody cracking noise...is now proof of a CD.

I hate them.
eddyk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 08:07 PM   #253
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by hellaeon View Post

This is what i call a very well earned KIA Badge,
Hellaeon - and the reason why we have these Badges.

Wear it proudly:

Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 08:09 PM   #254
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
This is what i call a very well earned KIA Badge,
Hellaeon - and the reason why we have these Badges.

Wear it proudly:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...848e810d25.gif

I never got my badge. Can I have one......please?
HyJinX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 08:17 PM   #255
LashL
Goddess of Legaltainment™

Originally Posted by eddyk
More PROOF of bombs...someone heard a 'crack' just as the towers started collapsing...

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=2420

Originally Posted by Shillan Avery
Hell of a structural failure to make a sudden CRACK! and thump people's chests almost 1 mile away.

If I wasn't banned I'd say to him...

'Yes... One hell of a structual failure; It brought the skyscraper down, didn't you see?'

Anyhoo...

A crack...A bloody cracking noise...is now proof of a CD.

I hate them.
Quite ridiculous, isn't it?

I watched the video, and Do-Over is still no better at accurately portraying what people actually say in what he writes in his posts (or his videos).

They say they were first at that location when they got off the subway and saw the first tower on fire;
then they "had stuff to do and we did it";
then "we were just walking back" (in the direction of the WTC, not away from it) and heard the second plane hit and saw the fire ball;
later they heard the second plane hit and saw the fireball,
they continue walking back "just watching it";
then they hear "like a crack";
the male says "then the building just slid off diagonally" and the female corrects him, saying "no" and the male says "no, but you could hear it"
the male says "I thought I could feel it in my chest but I don't know if that was just.." interrupted by the female saying, "just panic" - "then the male continuing, "...my heart near popping or what"

In any event, it is obvious that the couple was not sure where they were at the time of the "crack" and yet Do-Over proclaims their location as though he is certain of it.

He then says that the distance from the location that he decides they were at is .64 miles from the tower.

And in his usual sensationalist fashion, he inserts exclamation points into the text in order to give it the meaning that he wants it to have rather tha nthe meaning it actually has. If you watch the video, it is obvious that there were no exclamatatory statements where he inserts the gratuitous punctuation.

And in his usual sloppy fashion, non-scientific fashion, he concludes that .64 miles is "almost a mile".

(Incidentally, it is not at all clear where they were exactly at the time, as the female estimates it as "we weren't that close but we were pretty close" and the male estimates it as "about 20 blocks away.")

My point is that Do-Over must really believe that twoofers will just take his word for whatever distortions he puts on things, including divining the couple's location and stating it as a fact, quoting them selectively and inserting gratuitous punctuation to serve his own purposes, posting it as though it's some kind of revelation, without even bothering to get their words right.

And he's probably right.

Last edited by LashL; 10th January 2007 at 08:20 PM. Reason: To add quote
LashL is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 08:22 PM   #256
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by HyJinX View Post
I never got my badge. Can I have one......please?
Were you banned in an honorable manner at LC?
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th January 2007, 08:30 PM   #257
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

I was.

One question...first post ever...asked for irrefutable evidence. Banned for life.

Is that not worthy and honorable?
Old 10th January 2007, 08:37 PM   #258
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

I was.

One question...first post ever...asked for irrefutable evidence. Banned for life.

Is that not worthy and honorable?
This is indeed very honorable. I´m sorry that the
"First Post Banned"-Badges aren´t ready yet - so
i give you the "crown of honor"-Badge.

Wear it proudly to every formal ceremony:

Old 10th January 2007, 08:38 PM   #259
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

hahaha that badge is pretty funny....

It *may* have been roxdog, since I caught him out on insinuating gravy was a freemason, but hey even if it was, they twist and distort truths so I will too
Old 10th January 2007, 08:52 PM   #260
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

This is indeed very honorable. I´m sorry that the
"First Post Banned"-Badges aren´t ready yet - so
i give you the "crown of honor"-Badge.

Wear it proudly to every formal ceremony:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...f6aa36de5a.gif

I bow in complete humility. I will sport it with honor.
Old 11th January 2007, 08:58 AM   #261
uk_dave
Philosopher

The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin:

Quote:
This thread tipifies completly the tactic of the "de-bunker", playing word games and trying to muddy the waters.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...5&st=210&#last

Poor reggie.

The 'truthers' love to play word games with silverstein's "...pull it..." comment, or rumsfeld's "missile" gaff, and of course the water couldn't get more muddier than a movement which believes that maybe the planes which are claimed to have hit the pentagon and the wtc towers might not be the planes the govt claim they were but the war games which may (or may not) have been planned/running on 9/11 severely impacted on the US air defence ability to intercept the planes which had been hijacked by terrorists and flown...no wait...erm...ummmm ok ok wtc7 was brought down by controlled demolition but the FDNY weren't in on it, though they did agree to pull it, but were only following orders and would be saying so right now if they weren't scared...of something...maybe losing their jobs? Yeah that's it...they cover up the murder of people to keep their....ok ok maybe not...erm....shanksville!! Lightpoles!!! JEWS!!!

'nuff said.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 09:02 AM   #262
Geedubya
New Blood

Now this poor soul was also banned after a single post, a response to Dylan refusing to clarify his belief about whether flt. 77 hit the Pentagon, or not:

Fatmaninasuit:

That's an interesting way to say, "Yes, I believe that flight 77 was hijacked by Islamist extremists and crashed into the Pentagon but if I actually say it fully a third of my movie is gone."

Starting to close in on you, isn't it, Dylan? Is it tough, looking around for a way to run away from this monster you created only to find out that you are its main victim? Does the guilt gnaw, soliciting support from the relatives of those you laughed at? How about the doubt, that maybe those film schools were on to something?

(top post on page 8 of the thread linked above about NORAD planning but not actually running drills)

Well, I guess he was kinda asking for it, but he did manage to get his licks in and apparently he got a direct hit on a nerve. I only wish there was some way to get word to him about this support group.

There's healing here.
Geedubya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 09:21 AM   #263
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

I'm not 100% sure Dylan banned me. But it was after a post criticizing his tactics and method of argument. Along with irrefutable evidence he was wrong about Universal's donations to the families of Flight 93 So I'm pretty sure it was him, also considering he was online at the time. I've got my badge "Banned From LC" though and I'm pretty darn happy about it

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I think he has problems with the concept that "were going to be run" is different from "were run".
I think he also has problems with the concept that "I am notwrong" is different from "I am wrong"
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 09:37 AM   #264
uk_dave
Philosopher

From a moron called quest:

Quote:
And again, war games or no war games; who cares?
People died. Either you have proof that the defence of those people was deliberately obstructed or shut the **** up.

Quote:
The Pentagon? I don't care if a train hit it.
People died. You should *********** care you piece of ****

Quote:
The twin towers and WTC7 were controlled demolitioned which means inside job. Case closed.
Prove it, dickhead.

Quote:
Get a real job, Gravy.
Get a real job and a life, quest!
Old 11th January 2007, 09:47 AM   #265
uk_dave
Philosopher

well, at least I've discovered that 'dickhead' gets through the profanity filter.

It's good to know.

Now, where's that LIAR 28th Kingdom............
Old 11th January 2007, 09:50 AM   #266
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Originally Posted by uk_dave View Post
well, at least I've discovered that 'dickhead' gets through the profanity filter.

It's good to know.

Now, where's that LIAR 28th Kingdom............
Didn't you hear? I fired him. Liar tried to quit, but I beat him to it.
Old 11th January 2007, 10:15 AM   #267
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

I give it 30 days before Avery bans himself after misunderstanding one of his own posts.
GlennB is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 10:20 AM   #268
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

"MyNameIs" is pretty funny since master comedian Pdoherty
left the sinking ship. Is he the News-Anchorman over there?

Thread: 7k Dead Birds In Australia
Subtitle:
blah...blah chemtrails....dead birds bla

Thread: Jaywalk Or Be Beaten, Shot, Tazed Etc....
Subtitle: man beat ....blah blah blah.....
Old 11th January 2007, 11:52 AM   #269
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Chcek out this thread about the white plane over DC.

The funny stuff is Dylan and Merc (that one dood) arguing while Merc is begging to be "brought back into the fold." LOL.

http://www.adz-site.net/v1/index.php...cGljPTI0MTQ%3D
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 12:05 PM   #270
TheGrunion
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post

The funny stuff is Dylan and Merc (that one dood) arguing while Merc is begging to be "brought back into the fold." LOL.

I've been following it. Great stuff. I love how Merc manages to debate Dylan, and ask for permission to use Dylan's footage at the same time.

I seem to recall Russell making the claim that Merc created waves during the D.C. trip because he felt he should be compensated for his efforts.

If this is true than I guess there's no better time to extend the olive branch than shortly after your adversary claims to have a budget of $20 Million.

On a related note, here's Merc's public apology thread:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=2454

Originally Posted by That One Dood at LC
This thread is meant to be a public apology to Dylan, and also the past members of the old forum, for any friction I may have contributed to on his original forum. These were issues that shoud have been handled privately between Russell and myself, and eventually with Lyte.

Sometimes we get caught up in negative feelings and can't find our way past them, and back to the positive ones.

So for what it's worth, I apologize Dylan and hope we can resolve our differences and move forward, unified in a common goal of obtaining justice for the 9/11 victims.
Old 11th January 2007, 12:15 PM   #271
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TheGrunion View Post
I've been following it. Great stuff. I love how Merc manages to debate Dylan, and ask for permission to use Dylan's footage at the same time.

I seem to recall Russell making the claim that Merc created waves during the D.C. trip because he felt he should be compensated for his efforts.

If this is true than I guess there's no better time to extend the olive branch than shortly after your adversary claims to have a budget of $20 Million.

On a related note, here's Merc's public apology thread:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...showtopic=2454
More like public ass kissing thread.

Notice Dylan hasn't (and won't) respond...
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 12:18 PM   #272
TheGrunion
Critical Thinker

Rumor has it that Merc uses thermite to burn his bridges.
Old 11th January 2007, 12:25 PM   #273
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Calcas View Post

Delicious ... like a detective story ... a funny one.

Thank you for the link.
Old 11th January 2007, 12:42 PM   #274
maccy
Master Poster

I've also been banned.

You can look at my last few posts here:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...pic=2335&st=60

And try and work out what I did that was so terrible...
maccy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 12:50 PM   #275
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by maccy View Post
I've also been banned.

You can look at my last few posts here:

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Loose_Ch...pic=2335&st=60

And try and work out what I did that was so terrible...
You have to consider that posting at JREF could lead to
a ban at Loose Change, too. Maybe it was this one?

Originally Posted by maccy View Post
I think Bermas does. Avery is trying to work out how to turn all of this into a viable film career. I expect him to ditch as much of the crazy stuff as he can.
Anyway: After reviewing your case it looks like your Badge
is more than well earned.

Congratulations and always wear it proudly, Maccy.

Old 11th January 2007, 01:05 PM   #276
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Oliver...you've handed out about 10 of these in just a few days.

I think Mr. Hollywood is starting to lose it.
Old 11th January 2007, 01:21 PM   #277
Coritani
Critical Thinker

Man, more of this "you're playing word games" nonsense, coming from the same crowd who thought Silverstein and Rumsfield accidently told everyone that it was, in fact, an inside job.

Quote:
Quote:
What a pathetic twist on wording. Says alot about where you guys are coming from.
How? Here is the quote, from Dylan's sig:

Quote:
Mark Roberts: NEADS ran no war games on 9/11. No hijacking drills whatsoever were run on 9/11.
(emphasis mine)

How is that twisting his wording? The only one doing the twisting is you.
Post here

It'll be interesting to see their response.
Coritani is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th January 2007, 01:28 PM   #278
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Oliver...you've handed out about 10 of these in just a few days.
I think Mr. Hollywood is starting to lose it.
I´m pretty amazed. What happend - why is he so pissed?
Old 11th January 2007, 01:36 PM   #279
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

I´m pretty amazed. What happend - why is he so pissed?
It's because you guys keep breaking the first rule of CT debate: Please don't point out our blindingly obvious errors, okay?

That's a banable offense. Or a banal offense. One of those two, I'm sure.
Old 11th January 2007, 01:44 PM   #280
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
It's because you guys keep breaking the first rule of CT debate: Please don't point out our blindingly obvious errors, okay?

That's a banable offense. Or a banal offense. One of those two, I'm sure.
I think you mean Bananable

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories