ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 19th July 2010, 02:29 AM   #121
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
Yes, I do.
Well like George Bush said. ' Keep the Faith '
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 03:25 AM   #122
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
Well like George Bush said. ' Keep the Faith '
With 2 million+ engineers, 11,000 New York Firefighters, dozens of peer-reviewed articles and reams of laboratory test data on our side, "faith" is not the word for it.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 03:59 AM   #123
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Sword_Of_Truth View Post
With 2 million+ engineers, 11,000 New York Firefighters, dozens of peer-reviewed articles and reams of laboratory test data on our side, "faith" is not the word for it.
You don't have to be so defensive...
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 06:15 AM   #124
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!

I think it appropriate that B.S. is posting in this thread.

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 07:35 AM   #125
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Another classic Truther stupidism is the mantra 'Bush did it'.
They accused Pres GW Bush of being too stupid to tie his own shoes, but then they accuse him of having masterminded a massive conspiracy. The 'Bush did it' Truthers tend to be the far left Truthers, and they are just as moronic as the far right Truthers.
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 08:06 AM   #126
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

This thread

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=180570

Especially some of the "thermite is the only........." posts

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 10:20 AM   #127
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Titanic Explorer View Post
Another classic Truther stupidism is the mantra 'Bush did it'.
They accused Pres GW Bush of being too stupid to tie his own shoes, but then they accuse him of having masterminded a massive conspiracy. The 'Bush did it' Truthers tend to be the far left Truthers, and they are just as moronic as the far right Truthers.
It's a pity in some ways that he was not convicted of that rape in 2002. Then we could just let him serve out his sentence.

Surely you all remember ? I mean how could something like that not be discussed at every breakfast table in America. The president....accused of rape..Filed with the Police and all..Girl shoots herself in the head..Story goes away...Anybody wanna say it's just Truther stupidity ?

I guess that's a 'no'...

Last edited by bill smith; 19th July 2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 19th July 2010, 04:23 PM   #128
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!

And that means........what, that Bush is capable of rigging the towers to collapse at the exact floor that planes hit them?

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 04:54 PM   #129
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

This is so weird because I was just today thinking of starting a thread for this very topic!

Thanks Titanic!

I've got 2. One guy said that "they" mistakenly shot down flight 93, which was scheduled to hit WTC7, so that's why they had to rig it for demolition on the fly, thus explaining Silverstein's "pull it" comment!

And...

I was having a debate with a truther (not much of one since he hand waved past everything and "govt lies' was his only response) when he made the claim that Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. were members of and killed by the Illuminati (who of course planned everything) because they were going to expose this super secret society.

Tupac and Biggie!!

I'm having a hard time believing him since this is so incredibly out there, but I have no reason to think he is anything but genuinely delusional!

Now off to read the others!
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 05:30 PM   #130
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by cantonear1968 View Post
This is so weird because I was just today thinking of starting a thread for this very topic!

Thanks Titanic!

I've got 2. One guy said that "they" mistakenly shot down flight 93, which was scheduled to hit WTC7, so that's why they had to rig it for demolition on the fly, thus explaining Silverstein's "pull it" comment!

And...

I was having a debate with a truther (not much of one since he hand waved past everything and "govt lies' was his only response) when he made the claim that Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. were members of and killed by the Illuminati (who of course planned everything) because they were going to expose this super secret society.

Tupac and Biggie!!

I'm having a hard time believing him since this is so incredibly out there, but I have no reason to think he is anything but genuinely delusional!

Now off to read the others!

Do they have proof?
Tinfoil Hater is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 05:33 PM   #131
fess
Graduate Poster

It's a pity in some ways that he was not convicted of that rape in 2002. Then we could just let him serve out his sentence.

Surely you all remember ? I mean how could something like that not be discussed at every breakfast table in America. The president....accused of rape..Filed with the Police and all..Girl shoots herself in the head..Story goes away...Anybody wanna say it's just Truther stupidity ?

I guess that's a 'no'...
And, this has what to do with 9/11? Or maybe you are suggesting that Bush thought he got away with mass murder, so he decided to try rape also? Did you get this from reading the ilk from Icke’s forum, or is it just more of your BS… B.S.?

Perhaps if you did actually research something, you would have found this passage from the courthouse documents;
Quote:
“Sugar Land Police Department Captain Marcaurele said his department has no record of any complaints by Ms. Margie Schoedinger. Several attempts were made to contact Ms Schoedinger, she never returned any calls.”
Old 19th July 2010, 05:34 PM   #132
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

Do they have proof?
Proof?

From a truther?

Are you kidding?

That almost got included in this thread!

Cheers!
cantonear1968 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 05:36 PM   #133
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

I just remembered another one! The guy, and help me with name, who thought a million thermite tiles were installed in the WTC Towers!

Did he ever figure out how thermite was supposed to burn up!?
Old 19th July 2010, 05:37 PM   #134
Dog Town
Banned

Another fine twoofer example of, lock'em up and throw away the key, with ZERO evidence. Glad da Twoof "Movement" is tiny. Having any of those Stalinist nuts in charge of anything, would suck!

PS
You must be charged, and tried, to be convicted! But don't let that bother you, Jo'

Last edited by Dog Town; 19th July 2010 at 05:39 PM.
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 07:00 PM   #135
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fess View Post
And, this has what to do with 9/11? Or maybe you are suggesting that Bush thought he got away with mass murder, so he decided to try rape also? Did you get this from reading the ilk from Icke’s forum, or is it just more of your BS… B.S.?

Perhaps if you did actually research something, you would have found this passage from the courthouse documents;
No this is just stuff I came across myself. What a disgusting family of snakes the Bushes are. No better man to carry out 9/11 than George W if you ask me.

Here's a few links on the subject though you and your collegues here will propaganda this away in no time. That is the nature of propaganda I guess..

http://www.truthalliance.net/Portals...es/Detail5.jpg

http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/bushrape.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH9hgiX5L_A video
Old 19th July 2010, 07:24 PM   #136
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

No this is just stuff I came across myself. What a disgusting family of snakes the Bushes are. No better man to carry out 9/11 than George W if you ask me.

Here's a few links on the subject though you and your collegues here will propaganda this away in no time. That is the nature of propaganda I guess..

Bush had nothing the do with 9/11. Only far left loons think he ordered 9/11.
Old 19th July 2010, 07:32 PM   #137
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Killtown took offense to my quickie on Jesse Ventura when I said Ventura should stop calling himself a SEAl by posting a remark left at (in his words) the OFFICIAL SEAL SITE that had his name listed.

proving that reading comprehension and trutherness don't mix... he failed to notice the disclaimer at the bottom of the page

Quote:
NavySEALs.com is a private web community of SEA Air Land athletes and Navy SEAL supporters.

It is not affiliated with the US Navy. The views expressed here are solely those of the owners, and members, of NavySEALs.com
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 07:36 PM   #138
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
Killtown
Where is that (I see faces in the smoke) nutjob these days?
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 07:50 PM   #139
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Hell if I know. Ain't my day to watch him
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 08:00 PM   #140
triforcharity
Banned

Hell if I know. Ain't my day to watch him
Last I heard of Killtown was on some obscure Daily Show forum IIRC.

BTW, I don't know what the F that thinng is in your avatar, but I love it. Cracks me up!!

PS. I think it's TruthersLie's turn. He got the short straw yesterday at the weekly NWO BBQ.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2010, 08:02 PM   #141
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Fizgig
Old 19th July 2010, 08:13 PM   #142
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Killtown took offense to my quickie on Jesse Ventura when I said Ventura should stop calling himself a SEAl by posting a remark left at (in his words) the OFFICIAL SEAL SITE that had his name listed.
proving that reading comprehension and trutherness don't mix... he failed to notice the disclaimer at the bottom of the page

Killtown certainly wasn't at home when the bags of brains were handed out.

I always remember this:- "Killtowns 250 Smoking Guns" .

I love how, by definition, the need for a second "smoking gun" must negate the preceding one from number one and way on down through the list. A "smoking gun", of course, stands on it's own merit.

The abject failure of many 9-11 fantasists to come up up with the one elusive fact that blows open the 9-11 "case" after all these years is illuminating. Time to call it a day I think.

Compus
Old 19th July 2010, 08:19 PM   #143
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
Where is that (I see faces in the smoke) nutjob these days?
Is that one of the religious nuts who claimed to see the face of Satan in the smoke billowing from the WTC?
Old 19th July 2010, 08:43 PM   #144
The Platypus
Graduate Poster

I guess that's a 'no'...
It's just truther stupidity.

Always beware of those that overuse, capitalize and blanket themselves in them word "truth". I may not always know the truth, but i do know when i'm being lied too.
The Platypus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2010, 01:23 AM   #145
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Platypus View Post
It's just truther stupidity.
See hyperlink for 100% confirmation.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=135 hyperlink
Old 20th July 2010, 04:15 AM   #146
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Is that one of the religious nuts who claimed to see the face of Satan in the smoke billowing from the WTC?
Killtown is an anti semite and a bastard who apparently turned his life's goal into making Val McClatchey's life miserable. Val McClatchey took the famous photo "End of Serenity" of the smoke plume of the UA93 crash.
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2010, 05:08 AM   #147
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

See hyperlink for 100% confirmation.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=135 hyperlink
Confirmation of what - that a certain lady made a big claim, provided no evidence, but hoped to collect a cool 50,000,000 US$?

Oh by the way, Angela Merkel raped me when I was a minor.
How about that?
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2010, 06:12 AM   #148
Miragememories
Banned

I see the witch hunt never ends.

MM
Miragememories is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2010, 06:46 AM   #149
cantonear1968
Graduate Poster

I just remembered another one! The guy, and help me with name, who thought a million thermite tiles were installed in the WTC Towers!

Did he ever figure out how thermite was supposed to burn up!?
Just remembered. Jim Hoffman.
Old 20th July 2010, 06:58 AM   #150
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Claiming that no aircraft were involved is the most stupid thing I have seen anywhere!
Not supporting the stupid claim is the second most stupid thing.

Before making a claim like that you would think they would have their ducks in a line.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2010, 07:00 AM   #151
bill smith
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Confirmation of what - that a certain lady made a big claim, provided no evidence, but hoped to collect a cool 50,000,000 US$?

Oh by the way, Angela Merkel raped me when I was a minor.
How about that?
It's always interesting to watch the media in situations like this. You quickly learn that they are part of the problem these days and not part of the solution. You probably don't even know that Bush and his pals were served with a murder writ in 2004 by among others 400 9/11 family members .

Or is that another example of Truther stupidity ? 04:00 tick-tock-tick-tock....

Last edited by bill smith; 20th July 2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 20th July 2010, 07:01 AM   #152
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post

BTW, I don't know what the F that thinng is in your avatar, but I love it. Cracks me up!! .
Fizzgig from the Dark Crystal
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2010, 07:17 AM   #153
bill smith
Philosopher

Just remembered. Jim Hoffman.
I think Jim thinks that the Pentagon was a set up the same as I do. A honeypot to attract conspiracy theories. I think I read somewhere that he thinks there may have been a real 757 with explosives fitted to blow any of the large parts like the tail to pieces on impact.

Last edited by bill smith; 20th July 2010 at 07:22 AM.
Old 20th July 2010, 07:40 AM   #154
Dog Town
Banned

What are the finest examples of 9/ll Truther stupidity that you've ever encountered?

See post above this one, #153!
Old 20th July 2010, 07:47 AM   #155
fess
Graduate Poster

http://www.newnation.org/

Just a quick look at this “credible” news website should tell you a lot about why this story died a quick and painless death. Here is the description of the above news source;

“Racist 'online' news paper catering to white people.”

I must say B.S., if this is the type of “news” you read, some may question your research practices, not to mention your level of intelligence.
Old 20th July 2010, 07:56 AM   #156
fess
Graduate Poster

I think Jim thinks that the Pentagon was a set up the same as I do. A honeypot to attract conspiracy theories. I think I read somewhere that he thinks there may have been a real 757 with explosives fitted to blow any of the large parts like the tail to pieces on impact.
And, not one of the aircraft maintenance crew would have noticed any of the explosives?
Old 20th July 2010, 08:02 AM   #157
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

And, not one of the aircraft maintenance crew would have noticed any of the explosives?
they were paid off... duh
Old 20th July 2010, 08:03 AM   #158
excaza
Illuminator

What possible reason would there be to fake a plane crash, then blow up everything that makes it look like a plane crash? That's just stupid.
Old 20th July 2010, 08:51 AM   #159
bill smith
Philosopher

http://www.newnation.org/

Just a quick look at this “credible” news website should tell you a lot about why this story died a quick and painless death. Here is the description of the above news source;

“Racist 'online' news paper catering to white people.”

I must say B.S., if this is the type of “news” you read, some may question your research practices, not to mention your level of intelligence.
Sure...be skeptical. But there is more than enough evidence there that tells you that the story is true.I never turned down a news source in my life by the way. I am usually able to tell what is what without rejecting an article by looking at the cover as seems to be the way in America.
Old 20th July 2010, 09:02 AM   #160
Tinfoil Hater
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Killtown is an anti semite and a bastard who apparently turned his life's goal into making Val McClatchey's life miserable. Val McClatchey took the famous photo "End of Serenity" of the smoke plume of the UA93 crash.
From what i've seen, most Truthers are anti semite bastards

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories