ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ae911truth

View Poll Results: When will the AE911 petition reach juggernaut strength of 1%?
20 years 2 0.93%
50 years 2 0.93%
Never 79 36.57%
Who cares?….it's retarded anyway..... 133 61.57%
Voters: 216. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14th September 2011, 07:26 AM   #41
newton3376
The Truth Movement.....still not at 1%

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
They also accept dead people, as surely some of those who signed during 4 years have died in the meantime.
Something tells me there isn't exactly a lot of "follow up" from AE911....
Old 14th September 2011, 07:38 AM   #42
Eric D
Muse

Originally Posted by newton3376 View Post

Who knows? It doesn't really matter.....

1% of Engineers and Architects......1% of plumbers.........1% of taxi cab drivers....

They have like 1500 or so "Architects and Engineers" right now.....so 1% of 3 million would be 30,000.....as we can see they are rapidly approaching 1% with their 1500....
What's more, the list is dubious to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number of licensed engineers and architects on that list are countable on one hand.
Eric D is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2011, 07:44 AM   #43
Eric D
Muse

Originally Posted by Marokkaan View Post
Would you laugh also, when richard gage in 2006 would say in 4 years time, i will have 1500plus architects and engineers on my side?

Yes i think
Of course! Who wouldn't laugh? That's like someone bragging that they can get laid once in 4 years. A pathetically small accomplishment.
Eric D is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2011, 09:50 AM   #44
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Eric D View Post
What's more, the list is dubious to begin with. I wouldn't be surprised if the actual number of licensed engineers and architects on that list are countable on one hand.
No, that is not true.

I checked the license numbers for about half of the nearly 280 licensed engineers on their list: Pretty much all of them are legit. Not all licenses are active, but I don't think that's a grave problem. However, the number of active, licensed professional engineers on the list is certainly above 100.

It is conceivable that some signatures were forged, but the burden of proof for that would be on you. A short while ago I tried to sign up with a bogus profile, and got duly rejected, so I know they do at least read and cursorily check signatures.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2011, 10:08 AM   #45
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

No, that is not true.

I checked the license numbers for about half of the nearly 280 licensed engineers on their list: Pretty much all of them are legit. Not all licenses are active, but I don't think that's a grave problem. However, the number of active, licensed professional engineers on the list is certainly above 100.

It is conceivable that some signatures were forged, but the burden of proof for that would be on you. A short while ago I tried to sign up with a bogus profile, and got duly rejected, so I know they do at least read and cursorily check signatures.
But how many of them have relevant skills? certainly not Gage. He's never designed a building anyplace close to that of the WTC7
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2011, 12:56 PM   #46
Eric D
Muse

No, that is not true.

I was a little hasty with my comment on the number of licensed engineers, but I just said "I wouldn't be surprised".
Old 15th September 2011, 12:34 AM   #47
newton3376

No, that is not true.

Well at least they don't allow fake signatures anymore...

lol
Old 15th September 2011, 04:11 AM   #48
newton3376

Well, at least one person thinks AE911 will have 1% after 20 years....

At least someone on this forum is an Optimist.
Old 18th September 2011, 07:55 AM   #49
newton3376

A friendly reminder to our truther friends.....

I just looked at the AE911 petition....

Still not at 1%.
Old 18th September 2011, 08:56 AM   #50
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

A friendly reminder to our truther friends.....

I just looked at the AE911 petition....

Still not at 1%.
Is the list even growing at all?
Old 18th September 2011, 09:13 AM   #51
newton3376

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Is the list even growing at all?
Well here are the current numbers.....

Originally Posted by AE911 Nutcases
1,579 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,143 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

So that is where they are at.....not exactly exponential growth.....

Old 18th September 2011, 12:05 PM   #52
rjblaskiewicz
Student

Not likely...

That's 79 professional signatories over the entire summer (in June, I believe, they hit 1500). I figured at the time that even if every one of their "building professionals" were an American engineer (and not an architect), they would collectively represent 9/100 of 1% of the engineers in the country. And the regular population would have a higher rate of structural/civil engineers than the truthers. Oh well.

I asked Richard Gage about this, how he plans to reach the other 99.91% of engineers, and he said that he'd show them his powerpoint presentation. *shrug*

RJB
rjblaskiewicz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2011, 12:10 PM   #53
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

Originally Posted by rjblaskiewicz View Post
That's 79 professional signatories over the entire summer (in June, I believe, they hit 1500). I figured at the time that even if every one of their "building professionals" were an American engineer (and not an architect), they would collectively represent 9/100 of 1% of the engineers in the country. And the regular population would have a higher rate of structural/civil engineers than the truthers. Oh well.

I asked Richard Gage about this, how he plans to reach the other 99.91% of engineers, and he said that he'd show them his powerpoint presentation. *shrug*

RJB
Most of them will laugh at it

My dad is an engineer, he almost gave himself a hernia laughing. Especially Gage's cardboard box "demonstration."
Old 18th September 2011, 02:09 PM   #54
Lenbrazil
Muse

Oh I see...

I agree that my figure is high....but that is my point....even when I stack the deck in their favor...they still come up with a pathetic hand.

Hopefully some truthers read this thread and get the hint...

I'm not holding my breath though...
Based on my accounting they are upto about 0.06% of US profesional As and Es reposted from another forum

[Based on BLS statistics] There are about 1.8 million professional As & Es (not including professors, people working in other fields or retirees) in the US. Last time I checked ¾ of Gage’s (then) 1000 members were either foreigners, retired or profs. Etc. Assuming a similar proportion today AE911T has about 1100 professional As & Es in the US. 1100 is 0.06% of 1.8 million. The similar NYC-CAN petition signed up 1 – 2% of the city’s registered voters in a few months, why are New Yorkers about 25X more likely than As & Es to sign such a petition?

So one day Gage might make it to 0.1% how will the toof movement celebrate this important victory? 'The cup isn't 99.9% empty its 0.1% full' LOL
Lenbrazil is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2011, 01:16 AM   #55
newton3376

Originally Posted by Lenbrazil View Post
Based on my accounting they are upto about 0.06% of US profesional As and Es reposted from another forum

[Based on BLS statistics] There are about 1.8 million professional As & Es (not including professors, people working in other fields or retirees) in the US. Last time I checked ¾ of Gage’s (then) 1000 members were either foreigners, retired or profs. Etc. Assuming a similar proportion today AE911T has about 1100 professional As & Es in the US. 1100 is 0.06% of 1.8 million. The similar NYC-CAN petition signed up 1 – 2% of the city’s registered voters in a few months, why are New Yorkers about 25X more likely than As & Es to sign such a petition?

So one day Gage might make it to 0.1% how will the toof movement celebrate this important victory? 'The cup isn't 99.9% empty its 0.1% full' LOL

Freaking classic...
Old 21st September 2011, 06:09 AM   #56
newton3376

*bump*

Just to keep reminding the truthers of their "vast majority"

Old 21st September 2011, 01:48 PM   #57
newton3376

The list is growing at breathtaking speeds.........

Originally Posted by AE911 Delusional Investi-Googlers
1,598 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,215 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.
It's like the damn is gonna break any minute now.....
Old 22nd September 2011, 08:02 AM   #58
newton3376

Tomorrow is a big day for AE911 truth.....and another step towards.......something...

Box boy will be speaking at Chico State University in Chico CA at 7:00 PM to what, will no doubt, be a sell out crowd.

He will be presenting the often debunked presentation "9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction" and will be tracking the results of his "I count peoples hands" poll at the end.

I'm sure this will be yet another blockbuster in the illustrious truth career of Richard Gage and will be another swing of that hammer of truth that will.........any day now...........break the wall of the conspiracy and bring the world to it's knees.

Stay tuned for the updated number of "signatures" after the event on the still-ignored-yet-world-changing online petition.

Last edited by newton3376; 22nd September 2011 at 08:03 AM.
newton3376 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th September 2011, 03:34 AM   #59
newton3376

No new speaking engagements listed for box boy...

But here are the latest numbers from "AE911"...

Originally Posted by AE911 Failures at Math, Physics, and Engineering
1,599 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,258 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.
It's hard to keep up with the rapid growth of this group....
Old 26th September 2011, 04:58 AM   #60
newton3376

Weird....Gage doesn't have any new speaking engagements listed.....

I'm shocked....I would have thought that people would be falling over each other to have him come and give his ground breaking power point presentation

It's the presentation that will someday break the conspiracy wide open.....

.......someday......
Old 26th September 2011, 05:07 AM   #61
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

I'm shocked....I would have thought that people would be falling over each other to have him come and give his ground breaking power point presentation

.......someday......

He is likely "resting" after the rigorous "hearings" in Toronto.....
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2011, 05:41 AM   #62
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

.......someday......
Have they reached full blown JUGGERNAUT strength yet?
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th September 2011, 05:44 AM   #63
newton3376

Originally Posted by Quad4_72 View Post
Have they reached full blown JUGGERNAUT strength yet?
Give them time Quad.......give them time....

The lid on the conspiracy is going to be blown any day* now.....and the catalyst will be the signatures on Gage's internet petition from watching Gage's power point.

* In this particular case "any day" actually means "NEVER".
Old 26th September 2011, 05:57 AM   #64
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

I'm sure that's because he's consulting with his 1,500 experts and preparing a rock-solid engineering paper for submission to a real peer-reviewed engineering journal.

I'm also sure a total stranger is going to hand me a bag containing $1 million today.
Old 26th September 2011, 07:36 AM   #65
newton3376

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
I'm sure that's because he's consulting with his 1,500 experts and preparing a rock-solid engineering paper for submission to a real peer-reviewed engineering journal.
Nice....hopefully he will submit it soon and expose the engineering world to the truth.....

We so desperately need it...

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
I'm also sure a total stranger is going to hand me a bag containing $1 million today.
Nice....I was thinking my bag will most likely arrive tomorrow...
Old 27th September 2011, 05:40 AM   #66
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

Give them time Quad.......give them time....

The lid on the conspiracy is going to be blown any day* now.....and the catalyst will be the signatures on Gage's internet petition from watching Gage's power point.

* In this particular case "any day" actually means "NEVER".
Well I gave them 10 years newton, how much more time can I possibly give them????
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th September 2011, 11:26 AM   #67
newton3376

Well I gave them 10 years newton, how much more time can I possibly give them????
The truth takes time Quad.....it takes time......

Not everyone has seen Gage's earthshattering powerpoint presentation yet.....the word needs to get out.....once people see that powerpoint there is not turning back.

I mean just look at these numbers!

Originally Posted by A bunch of morons convinced by a powerpoint presentation
1,602 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,302 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.
Can you feel the change in the air Quad? The dam is about to break any minute now....

At this rate we should have over 10,000 Engineers on the Petition by the year 2111 easily....and I think we all know what that means.......
Old 28th September 2011, 07:35 PM   #68
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

the truth takes time quad.....it takes time......

Not everyone has seen gage's earthshattering powerpoint presentation yet.....the word needs to get out.....once people see that powerpoint there is not turning back.

I mean just look at these numbers!

Can you feel the change in the air quad? The dam is about to break any minute now....

At this rate we should have over 10,000 engineers on the petition by the year 2111 easily....and i think we all know what that means.......
....juggernaut strength of 1 %!
Old 3rd October 2011, 09:12 PM   #69
newton3376

....juggernaut strength of 1 %!
YES! The list continues to grow....seemingly without any sign of stopping or slowing down.....just LOOK at the numbers!

Originally Posted by AE911 paranoid fruitcakes
1,613 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,428 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.
Old 3rd October 2011, 09:24 PM   #70
Drs_Res
NWO Acorn Hoarder

Now, if they can just get them all to sign the same petition on the whitehouse.gov site. They only need 5,000 there.
Old 5th October 2011, 09:13 PM   #71
newton3376

Originally Posted by Drs_Res View Post
Now, if they can just get them all to sign the same petition on the whitehouse.gov site. They only need 5,000 there.
LOL it will never happen....

Here is the latest update....

Originally Posted by AE911 Failures
1,618 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,460 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.
Gage only has had a few radio interviews this month and one "speaking" engagement in December..

This is what I expected would happen.....after 10 years people have grown tired of hearing Gage's insane theories.....

From this point on I suspect the speaking engagements will quickly dry up as the world just ignores the truth movement.
Old 25th October 2011, 08:54 PM   #72
newton3376

Originally Posted by AE911 Losers
1,627 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,606 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

The petition is open to everyone.
The growth rate of AE911 is truly something to behold.....

Will it ever slow down or simply continue at this world changing pace?

Old 26th October 2011, 02:09 AM   #73
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

The growth rate of AE911 is truly something to behold.....

Will it ever slow down or simply continue at this world changing pace?

oct 3: 1613
oct 25: 1627

That's 14 new A&E in 22 days, or 0.64 new signatures per day, or 0.0004 new signatures per day per current "member".

Each of the 1613 leading () CTers convinces one other peer to sign up once every 7 years on average.

What an astounding level of leadership and persuasion!

Last edited by Oystein; 26th October 2011 at 02:12 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th October 2011, 04:46 AM   #74
Demo Expert

That's 14 new A&E in 22 days, or 0.64 new signatures per day, or 0.0004 new signatures per day per current "member".

Each of the 1613 leading () CTers convinces one other peer to sign up once every 7 years on average.

hilarious!
Demo Expert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2011, 09:50 PM   #75
newton3376

Richard Gage has not been having many speaking engagements lately.....the one scheduled for December was cancelled...

BUT

That is NOT STOPPING OR EVEN SLOWING the rapid growth of the Truth Movement.....just take a look at the numbers for yourselves!

Originally Posted by AE911 Conspiratards
1,637 verified architectural and engineering professionals and 13,945 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

The petition is open to everyone.
The truth movement is such an EPIC FAIL that they are forced to attempt to attach themselves to the "Occupy Wall Street" movement so they appear to be more "mainstream".

The "Occupy building 7" event was another total failure....

It appears the world has long forgotten the Truth Movement with their errors, lies, and distortions......I agree with several others here that perhaps it is time to simply make ignoring them the default position.

I plan on reading the JREF from time to time....but this will likely be my last post in the 9/11 forum for the foreseeable future.

Thanks all....it's been educational and fun.....but it's time for me to start ignoring them on internet forums just like I would in real life.
Old 21st November 2011, 10:07 PM   #76
triforcharity
Banned

It appears the world has long forgotten the Truth Movement with their errors, lies, and distortions......I agree with several others here that perhaps it is time to simply make ignoring them the default position.

I plan on reading the JREF from time to time....but this will likely be my last post in the 9/11 forum for the foreseeable future.

Thanks all....it's been educational and fun.....but it's time for me to start ignoring them on internet forums just like I would in real life.
Newton, while sad to see you hand off the reigns to the younger crowd, I completly understand. I am almost to that point.

Anyway, cheers and keep in touch!

~Tri
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st November 2011, 11:55 PM   #77
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

nov 22: 1637

That's 10 new A&E in 28 days, or 0.36 new signatures per day, or 0.0002 new signatures per day per current "member".

Each of the 1627 leading () CTers convinces one other peer to sign up once every 12.5 years on average.

The astounding level of leadership and persuasion has dropped even further!

Oh, and farewell, newton3376
Old 2nd December 2011, 08:50 AM   #78
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Just for the record:
dec 02 2011: Still stuck at 1637 (since nov 22)
Supporters: 13,985

Office closed for Thanksgiving or what?
Old 2nd December 2011, 09:16 AM   #79
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Office closed for Thanksgiving or what?
No live shows since late September. They had their Boston gig canceled and nothing on the books until March (and that is (TBA).

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th December 2011, 04:37 PM   #80
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

dec. 14th: still stuck at 1637 A&E
but "Other Supporters" increased to 14,073 (+ 88 since dec. 2nd)

So it's not like they aren't updating the stats - seems like they are not convincing any more engineers or architects.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories