ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Old 15th October 2016, 10:46 AM   #1
lentz1
Thinker

The Bush Family and 9-11

Who else could it be?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 10:59 AM   #2
patchbunny
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Who else could it be?
Colonel Mustard. In the Billiard Room. With a candlestick.
"So, they laugh at my boner, will they? I'll show them! I'll show them how many boners the Joker can make!" -- The Joker, Batman #66
patchbunny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:02 AM   #3
lentz1
Thinker

Good try, I'll place a mark on it. Who else?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:03 AM   #4
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

The Kennedy Family has been around longer as a political influence.

The Clintons, though relative newcomers, are also no slouches.

And then there's that business about the scion of the bin Laden family. Kind of a big noise in south central Asia at the time. I hear he had something to do with it.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:09 AM   #5
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Who else could it be?
What about the Bush family and 9/11?

Are you making some kind of claim?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:13 AM   #6
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I think he's (she's?) saying that Bush was the president when Al Qaeda launched the attacks. Who else could it be? Everyone knows it's true.

Quite what we're supposed to debate here is another matter.
Old 15th October 2016, 11:15 AM   #7
lentz1
Thinker

Anything about what I'm saying is possible.
Old 15th October 2016, 11:17 AM   #8
lentz1
Thinker

Is Obama part of the Bush family too?
Old 15th October 2016, 11:24 AM   #9
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Is Obama part of the Bush family too?
Only if you mean the Kenyan Bush family.
Old 15th October 2016, 11:31 AM   #10
lentz1
Thinker

So if the Bin Ladens were also expressed at 9-11, is that they could be considered as the ones the Bush family want our eyes to be looking at? why could this be reasonable?
Old 15th October 2016, 11:33 AM   #11
lentz1
Thinker

That's what I mean
Old 15th October 2016, 11:36 AM   #12
The Big Dog
Penultimate Amazing

So if the Bin Ladens were also expressed at 9-11, is that they could be considered as the ones the Bush family want our eyes to be looking at? why could this be reasonable?
It is not reasonable
Old 15th October 2016, 11:37 AM   #13
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:37 AM   #14
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Anything about what I'm saying is possible.
True, because so far you haven't said anything at all. Care to actually make a cohesive, salient point?

That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:40 AM   #15
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
True, because so far you haven't said anything at all. Care to actually make a cohesive, salient point?
I'm not holding my breath..........

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:40 AM   #16
JoeBentley
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Flag on the moon... how did it get there?
Old 15th October 2016, 11:44 AM   #17
lentz1
Thinker

I feel like a victim of 9-11, I'm the salient point.
Old 15th October 2016, 11:46 AM   #18
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I feel like a victim of 9-11, I'm the salient point.
How so? How does the Bush family fit into this?

Old 15th October 2016, 11:49 AM   #19
lentz1
Thinker

They are nowhere to be found !
Old 15th October 2016, 11:50 AM   #20
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

For a while now I've been coming around to the conclusion that X happened. My reasons for thinking this are Y & Z. I know this may seem unlikely, but having researched it a little, here is the supporting evidence for Y, and this is what I have for Z. The logic of my case is that Y & Z, if they both occurred as I suggested (as supported by the links I provided), then the only possible explanation is X. Can any of you find anything wrong with my evidence, or my conclusions?

There you are, lentz1. I've done all the work for you. You simply have to fill in the X, the Y, and the Z, and link to the relevant support.

My pleasure.

MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 11:57 AM   #21
lentz1
Thinker

So Basically saying 9-11 happened that's X, what about y and Z? I'm trying to put a name on that.
Old 15th October 2016, 11:59 AM   #22
lentz1
Thinker

y=me
z= the bush family
Old 15th October 2016, 12:02 PM   #23
lentz1
Thinker

How can I prove the Bush family is trying to kill me?
Old 15th October 2016, 12:05 PM   #24
lentz1
Thinker

The Bush Family kills anybody coming close to revealing the true
Old 15th October 2016, 12:09 PM   #25
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

The Bush Family kills anybody coming close to revealing the true
Please show proof of this claim.

Old 15th October 2016, 12:10 PM   #26
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

You could start with proof they actually have.

Old 15th October 2016, 12:11 PM   #27
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

They're not. You are either delusional on the matter, or are posting nonsense to seek attention.

Old 15th October 2016, 12:13 PM   #28
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

So Basically saying 9-11 happened......
That's hardly an earth shattering claim. The lack of WTC buildings is pretty reasonable evidence in support of your case. So far, so good.

Old 15th October 2016, 12:18 PM   #29
lentz1
Thinker

The proof they are trying to kill me is that, they are not approachable.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:19 PM   #30
lentz1
Thinker

Have you ever tried to approach the Bush Family?
Old 15th October 2016, 12:20 PM   #31
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

So they try and kill everyone who doesn't approach them. I see.

Have you thought this through?

Old 15th October 2016, 12:20 PM   #32
lentz1
Thinker

I've tried to approach the Bush family, they are not approachable.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:24 PM   #33
lentz1
Thinker

When you are not approachable, you have something to hide.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:25 PM   #34
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

It isn't necessary

Old 15th October 2016, 12:28 PM   #35
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

to make a new post

Old 15th October 2016, 12:28 PM   #36
lentz1
Thinker

We need fresher facts.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:29 PM   #37
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

every half a dozen words.

Old 15th October 2016, 12:30 PM   #38
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

We need fresher facts.
Fixed that for you.

Old 15th October 2016, 12:30 PM   #39
lentz1
Thinker

I might be Scyzophrenic but I've got a point to prove.
Old 15th October 2016, 12:31 PM   #40
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I might be Scyzophrenic but I've got a point to prove.
Do you plan to get to this point someday?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories