ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Bush conspiracies

Reply
Old 15th October 2016, 08:01 PM   #121
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
The people vs Jean S Lentz

Help me build a case.
https://myevent.com/TheBushFamilyinJail

Last edited by lentz1; 15th October 2016 at 08:09 PM.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:10 PM   #122
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
I'm going to open a suit against the Bush Family on Monday.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:12 PM   #123
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
1-0= J.S Lentz vs People
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:17 PM   #124
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/EllenMariani.html
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:18 PM   #125
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,470
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
1-0= J.S Lentz vs People
You...you're suing the people...or the Bush family (presumably President George H.W. Bush)? What members of his family...and what are you suing for? If you are hustling donations, ya might want to present a clearer overview.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:28 PM   #126
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
It's the people vs me? Who will sue the Bush family first?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:32 PM   #127
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,776
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
It's the people vs me? Who will sue the Bush family first?
What are "we" sueing for?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:34 PM   #128
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
My brother is in jail.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:36 PM   #129
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
You should be suing for murder. Where are the black boxes from all this airplanes. They are gone. Boom.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:39 PM   #130
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,470
Wait, wait, wait...Does the name Sasha mean anything to you?
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:39 PM   #131
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Where did the black boxes go?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:42 PM   #132
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
I know Zacarias Moussaoui he is a prisoner. Who is Sacha? I know of Sacha Baron Cohen, What else?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:45 PM   #133
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,470
Take a moment to collect your thoughts. Type out the main points of what you are trying to convey to the thread. Maybe some sentences or even a couple paragraphs. Then there can be some discussion about your proposal. Sound like a plan?
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 08:54 PM   #134
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ignore
Posts: 19,228
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Where did the black boxes go?
Where do you think they went?
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 09:10 PM   #135
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys
 
fuelair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 53,781
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
If you look at pictures, there you have your evidence.
Only if the pictures can be verified as real and unretouched/unchanged and unprogrammed and as having been taken where and when they are claimed to have been taken. Otherwise, a picture is not worth any words much less a thousand.
__________________
There is no problem so great that it cannot be fixed by small explosives carefully placed.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 09:48 PM   #136
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
The black boxes are in the ocean.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 09:55 PM   #137
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
what if classified files at the White House show where the black boxes could have gone.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th October 2016, 10:09 PM   #138
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,470
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
what if classified files at the White House show where the black boxes could have gone.

What if you wrote out your main points for discussion, all in one post and in an understandable manner? People would just start throwing money at your kickstarter thing if you present evidence and a reasoned argument
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 04:32 AM   #139
Mark F
Graduate Poster
 
Mark F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,029
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The Bush Family kills anybody coming close to revealing the true
You clearly have nothing to worry about then.

And on that note, I'm out of this hopeless train wreck of a thread.
__________________
So I'm going to tell you what the facts are, and the facts are the facts, but then we know the truth. That always overcomes facts.

Last edited by Mark F; 16th October 2016 at 04:33 AM.
Mark F is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 04:39 AM   #140
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Now, how do we prove the Bush Family, did it?
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
If you look at pictures, there you have your evidence.
Here you go again, answering your own question. Can I suggest you have this conversation with yourself in the privacy of your own home, and post the results here when you're done?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 06:32 AM   #141
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,776
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
what if classified files at the White House show where the black boxes could have gone.
"What ifs" are not allowed in court. You need evidence.

So far you have presented none.
Many here have noted that.
Are you beginning to see how unprepared you are?
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 08:17 AM   #142
Jrrarglblarg
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,673
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Something has to be done about the Bush Family and 9-11
Well, 9/11 was in the past, so that's taken care of automatically. All the geopolitical problems that derive from it as an initial starting point are now in play and are separate problems.

And none of the Bush family influence was able to get JEB! past the primaries. So that's done now, thank you Donald.

Next?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 09:27 AM   #143
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Good morning 9-11 people.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 09:34 AM   #144
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,083
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Good morning 9-11 people.
You're starting out badly.

We are not "9/11 people". We are individuals that all happen to be members of the same forum.

Try again.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 09:54 AM   #145
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
It feels as if 9-11 just happened.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 09:56 AM   #146
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Who could it be?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 10:09 AM   #147
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Ignore
Posts: 19,228
Men at work.
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 10:11 AM   #148
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,083
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Who could it be?
This is not twitter.

If you want people to respond you need to form a coherent line of thought and reason.

You have failed to do this.
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 10:13 AM   #149
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21,124
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
It feels as if 9-11 just happened.
This is not a normal feeling. The event was over fifteen years ago. The facts are well known and already addressed. You must seek help for your feelings as a personal matter separate from the facts themselves.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 10:17 AM   #150
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,541
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Good morning 9-11 people.

You're starting out badly.

We are not "9/11 people". We are individuals that all happen to be members of the same forum.

Try again.
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Good morning.
What DGM said, plus the fact that we don't all live in the same time zone.

And actually, unless you can construct logical arguments, in longer sentences, don't try again. This is seriously annoying.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:18 AM   #151
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Do you have any evidence to present that the Bush family was complicit in 9/11?
__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:22 AM   #152
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Marvin Bush, director of Stratesec in 2000 was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. All three were breached on 9/11.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:26 AM   #153
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 23,768
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Marvin Bush, director of Stratesec in 2000 was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport.
No he wasn't. As far as I know he was never in charge of security at any of those locations. Stratesec contracted to provide equipment to the WTC, though there's no evidence they ever supplied any; that's not even remotely similar to being "in charge of security," any more than your local greengrocer is in charge of your kitchen.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:41 AM   #154
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
Why is Marvin Bush not denying what's written about him here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratesec
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:46 AM   #155
Vortigern99
Sorcerer Supreme
 
Vortigern99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 7,905
Originally Posted by Vortigern99 View Post
Do you have any evidence to present that the Bush family was complicit in 9/11?
Do you have any evidence to present that the Bush family was complicit in 9/11?
__________________
"I'm 'willing to admit' any fact that can be shown to be evidential and certain." -- Vortigern99

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix
Vortigern99 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:49 AM   #156
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
You've already asked that question.
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:54 AM   #157
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,470
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
You've already asked that question.

And we are all waiting for you to answer it. That's what you do when you start a thread, you present your argument and present evidence to support it. We are 5 pages in, bud. Have at it.

Plus, click on the quote button in the lower right hand corner of the post so people know which comment you are responding to.

Last edited by MostlyDead; 16th October 2016 at 12:04 PM.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:57 AM   #158
lentz1
Thinker
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 174
The Subject is simple. The Bush Family and 9-11, who else could it be?
lentz1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 11:59 AM   #159
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 23,768
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
Why is Marvin Bush not denying what's written about him here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratesec
Why would he? That article supports what I said about Stratesec being a supplier of equipment to the WTC.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th October 2016, 12:00 PM   #160
MostlyDead
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,470
Originally Posted by lentz1 View Post
The Subject is simple. The Bush Family and 9-11, who else could it be?
That is for you to present. You started the thread. Most think Osama Bin Laden might have had a hand in it. Since you have other beliefs, let's hear them. A bunch at once, if you please.
MostlyDead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.