ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Closed Thread
Old 7th August 2016, 03:55 PM   #721
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
. . . The 238K figure comes from the feverish thoughts (if such they can be so described) of deniers. . . .
Actually - my memory refreshed a bit - maybe from Ike - and since then used as a strawman by deniers? Long since "revised" based on more accurate investigations.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:02 PM   #722
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
238,000 from here not that it matters to you..
https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2...red-at-dachau/

JR
Jim, I asked for the source, which clearly mattered to me, or I wouldn't have asked it - and, as you can see, I replied to your rather bewildering link; but please do not continue to try childish insults like this and to make snarkish assumptions about me or other members of this discussion forum. It does matter to me, and you don't know differently. Best, LC
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:05 PM   #723
Cleon
King of the Pod People
 
Cleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 25,682
It really takes a certain sort of chutzpah to use your own blatherings as a "source."
__________________
"People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz." - Newt Gingrich
Cleon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:08 PM   #724
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,850
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Actually - my memory refreshed a bit - maybe from Ike - and since then used as a strawman by deniers? Long since "revised" based on more accurate investigations.
The given figure is in the region of 30K.

Deniers don't care. 30,000 deaths don't matter to them. To them, 30,000 deaths is a good thing. It matters not a whit whether they were jews at all. If Hitler said they must die, then it must be a good thing. Hitler must always be right. Like he was right about Stalingrad.

Most of the Dachau victims were not jews anyway. How do they feature that?

Is it , in their mind, acceptable to butcher one's political opponents? Their answer seems to be yes.

Does this not preclude playing the freedom of speech card? Of course it does.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:17 PM   #725
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
The given figure is in the region of 30K.

Deniers don't care. 30,000 deaths don't matter to them. To them, 30,000 deaths is a good thing. It matters not a whit whether they were jews at all. If Hitler said they must die, then it must be a good thing. Hitler must always be right. Like he was right about Stalingrad.

Most of the Dachau victims were not jews anyway. How do they feature that?

Is it , in their mind, acceptable to butcher one's political opponents? Their answer seems to be yes.

Does this not preclude playing the freedom of speech card? Of course it does.
Indeed. DianeKayKing is hopelessly confused about the number of deaths, the Jewish death toll, and by implication the nature of the Dachau camp. I finally decided to do DianeKayKing's work for her and to google some phrases from her post to locate the source - and it appears that her source was the equally confused - and monstrously dishonest - Harwood from Did 6 Million Really Die? Worthless junk.

I guess it beats reading from the Rizoli's FramGovFreed user group - but not by a lot.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 7th August 2016 at 04:47 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:23 PM   #726
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,850
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Actually - my memory refreshed a bit - maybe from Ike - and since then used as a strawman by deniers? Long since "revised" based on more accurate investigations.
And allow me to add. When one visits the place, it is eerie. I don't know who came up with that number TBH.

This is what was actually done there. Inmates were tested unto death by sub-zero submersion unto death, oxygen deprivation unto death, and so forth.

I could post footage of such, but I decline to do so, it is simply too distressing to watch some emaciated guinea pig slowly die in agony.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:25 PM   #727
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,228
Thanks to all the good folks here who are taking the time to again debunk this old material about the holocaust. Watching it I am reminded of a lame Gish gallop that is more like a one legged-stumble.

The level of anti-holocaust argument here is so inept as to be at a cartoon level. I debunk a lot of pseudo archaeology and the stuff Jim, HD and Diane, etc., seems at the same level of sophistication as Daniken and Sitchin was to archaeology. Painfully amateurish science/history garbage.

Thanks guys.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:47 PM   #728
JimRizoli
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Framingham Mass USA
Posts: 104
Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
Not that you'll follow the link, read it or actually learn, but Dachau never had a gas chamber, nor has anyone claimed it had.
That's what you say now but that's not what people have been saying for all these years they claimed there was a gas chamber there, in fact they claim they were gas Chambers in most of the German camps. Then the revisionist got wind of it all then exposed the lies and they abandon that theory and just said that the gas Chambers were used in the Poland camps so the story gets changed every now and then and the Dumbo Goyim believe it.

JR
JimRizoli is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:54 PM   #729
Border Reiver
Philosopher
 
Border Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,679
The revisionists got hold of Dachau in April, 1945? Or further back to 1933 and the Reich's records?

You can point to official or academic sources for your claim that "people said" there were gas chambers at Dachau?
__________________
Questions, comments, queries, bitches, complaints, rude gestures and/or remarks?
Border Reiver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 04:59 PM   #730
LeoMajor
Thinker
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 183
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Thanks to all the good folks here who are taking the time to again debunk this old material about the holocaust. Watching it I am reminded of a lame Gish gallop that is more like a one legged-stumble.

The level of anti-holocaust argument here is so inept as to be at a cartoon level. I debunk a lot of pseudo archaeology and the stuff Jim, HD and Diane, etc., seems at the same level of sophistication as Daniken and Sitchin was to archaeology. Painfully amateurish science/history garbage.

Thanks guys.
It is quite remarkable, for me at least, that Jim and his gang seem to be stuck in the earliest days of denial. Most of their memes have been long debunked. IIRC he was spamming from Faurisson at SSF like it was some breaking news.
LeoMajor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:00 PM   #731
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian
 
LSSBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: An elusive house at Bachelors Grove Cemetery
Posts: 20,058
Originally Posted by LeoMajor View Post
It is quite remarkable, for me at least, that Jim and his gang seem to be stuck in the earliest days of denial. Most of their memes have been long debunked. IIRC he was spamming from Faurisson at SSF like it was some breaking news.
Akin to Japanese soldiers surfacing post-war.
__________________
"You must not let your need to be right be more important than your need to find out what's true." - Ray Dalio, Principles
LSSBB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:13 PM   #732
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,282
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
...http://nazigassings.com/zyklondelousing.html

I'm sure some of you skeptoids know the truth but refuse to accept it.
Or I hate to say have some cognitive issues you're dealing with.

JR
Yawn ...another link to Fred Berg. Or is he going by Fritz now? Didn't you interview him? Oh well, no matter.

Good Ol' Fred. No conflict of interest there. No irrational hatred, just good science ...

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...statement.html
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:16 PM   #733
robertovila
Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 148
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
Can I like any race or hate any race?
Or do I have to like all the races you do?
By the way Jews aren't a race as much as they like to think they are.
But they sure act like one when it comes to people criticizing them.

I'm an equal opportunity race hater....If you do bad things representing your race then you get my hate...

JR
You actually do bad things as a person of Italian descent.

However, I don't classify all people of Italian ancestry as Racists, Anti-Semites, and Neo-Nazi's, just because you are those things.

Last edited by robertovila; 7th August 2016 at 05:27 PM.
robertovila is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:30 PM   #734
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,228
Originally Posted by robertovila View Post
You actually do bad things as a person of Italian descent.

However, I don't classify all people of Italian ancestry as Racists, Anti-Semites, and Neo-Nazi's, just because you are those things.
Or Americans who say such things.......
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:39 PM   #735
robertovila
Thinker
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 148
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Or Americans who say such things.......
I'm saying don't paint with a broad brush.

Last edited by robertovila; 7th August 2016 at 06:00 PM.
robertovila is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:45 PM   #736
JimRizoli
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Framingham Mass USA
Posts: 104
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Jim, I asked for the source, which clearly mattered to me, or I wouldn't have asked it - and, as you can see, I replied to your rather bewildering link; but please do not continue to try childish insults like this and to make snarkish assumptions about me or other members of this discussion forum. It does matter to me, and you don't know differently. Best, LC
I'm kind of curious what was snarky that I used about you I don't really know what that word means I have an opinion I stated my opinion if you don't like my opinion then very sorry you don't like it but that's the way it is. I'm still waiting for you to show me where the mass bodies are buried with pictures you don't have the pictures but you expect me to believe in something that people said happened when they don't show it happened what do you think I'm stupid and if you say I am and I'm going to complain about you.

JR
JimRizoli is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 05:56 PM   #737
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Yawn ...another link to Fred Berg. Or is he going by Fritz now? Didn't you interview him? Oh well, no matter.

Good Ol' Fred. No conflict of interest there. No irrational hatred, just good science ...

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...statement.html
A Berg bites cop story, starring Sgt Thomas Dalton. Nothing irrational here, most people bite a police officer at least once during their lives. Don't they?
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:00 PM   #738
JimRizoli
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Framingham Mass USA
Posts: 104
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
A Berg bites cop story, starring Sgt Thomas Dalton. Nothing irrational here, most people bite a police officer at least once during their lives. Don't they?
What does Bergs biting somebody have anything to do with this site. I really don't care anything about Bergs habits what he reads what he does as long as he post things that expose the chosen ones in their lives that they've been spreading all these years about gas Chambers that don't exist.
I love how you try to take the topic to go in a different direction when you're losing the argument.

JR
JimRizoli is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:06 PM   #739
HDenier
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 291
Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
. . . Notice the comment
"Unlike the last transport to arrive at the camp, which had been sent immediately to the gas chamber,
HD says:
How would they know that? That statement is a complete lie. It didn't happen. . . . .
LC says:
How would you know that? Show us, using evidence, how the website told "a complete lie."

Because there were NO HOMICIDAL GAS CHAMBERS....you have to prove there were not me....

My point of that narrative was the kid was treated humanely by the German guard. It wasn't a death camp. The train going to the gas chamber BS was added by the holohoax liars...
Why do I have to prove the holohoax lie?..lol.....You prove it. Get the day, year, people on board that went to these suppossed gas chambers.....good luck.....
__________________
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:06 PM   #740
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,282
It just shows he's an unhinged bigot posing as a scientist. But by all means, use your ... eh ... considerable influence and invite him over here.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:08 PM   #741
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
I'm kind of curious what was snarky that I used about you I don't really know what that word means I have an opinion I stated my opinion if you don't like my opinion then very sorry you don't like it but that's the way it is. I'm still waiting for you to show me where the mass bodies are buried with pictures you don't have the pictures but you expect me to believe in something that people said happened when they don't show it happened what do you think I'm stupid and if you say I am and I'm going to complain about you.

JR
You made an unwarranted assumption that I wasn't genuine in asking for the source I requested: "not that it matters to you." "Snarky" is roughly synonymous with "snide." You don't know what matters to me, because you don't know me, and I ask you kindly not to presume that I am being dishonest if I make a request in this thread. You didn't state an opinion about something - you attributed something to me without any basis.

I've already linked (here) to a number of photos of mass graves (Matthew Ellard posed two photographs also) (here's another sampling); your continued requests for something already shown are an entirely different issue to your making baseless assumptions about forum members.

To remind you, your next post after I linked to evidence, including photos, for mass graves with Jewish victims was
Quote:
Like I said lots of talk NO proof!
Photographs are not the sole, or most, important evidence for the mass murder, and their interpretation requires taking into account other evidence. Which I've also explained to you. Please be aware that I will not link to every photograph I know of that shows mass graves/bodies of Holocaust victims just because you refuse to deal with the ones I have posted.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 7th August 2016 at 06:13 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:15 PM   #742
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
What does Bergs biting somebody have anything to do with this site. I really don't care anything about Bergs habits what he reads what he does as long as he post things that expose the chosen ones in their lives that they've been spreading all these years about gas Chambers that don't exist.
I love how you try to take the topic to go in a different direction when you're losing the argument.

JR
It tells us how calmly and reasonably Berg approaches situations and disagreement, which is indeed germane. Many readers will find the name Thomas Dalton itself to be germane.

I wasn't aware I was in an argument about Berg, so I certainly didn't imagine I was losing one!
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 7th August 2016 at 06:30 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:24 PM   #743
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
Why do I have to prove the holohoax lie?
Er, because you claim that the Holocaust is a lie. If you want people to believe your claim, you have to demonstrate why they should believe it. If you don't want to, of course you needn't, but don't expect anyone to believe you just because you say so.

You linked to the site and quoted from it, you claimed that he site lied, now if you want anyone to believe you, you have to tell us what was wrong with their statements, what happened instead of what they said - and how you know. Like what evidence you have to support your claim.

Otherwise, you're just someone posting stuff on an Internet discussion board.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:27 PM   #744
HDenier
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 291
Holohoax became a big issue after the Skokie Frank Collin incident...

Originally Posted by LeoMajor View Post
HDenier takes the top spot IMO. The tie breaker was the "Hogans Heroes Conspiracy" and the assurance that the Holocaust was "made up" in 1977 in some Chicago suburb.
No, the holohoax was brought to the attention now in a different way than it was before.
The Frank Collin Incident set up the Shoah, the movies, the holocaust musuems, starting in Washington DC in 1993 and all the rest that followed....Everything followed this Frank Collins event....I believe it was planned...
If the holocaust was such a big event as LM says why was the FIRST museum opened In 1993?

To repeat, the holocaust was not a major issue UNTILL the Frank Collins incident and the Supreme Court decisions. All hell broke loose for the holohax liars after that.

Of course now those who go through that museum are fed a pack of propaganda lies, missaplication of facts and just shoddy misleading piles of glasses, hair, zyklon-b can empties withought any real context and the dumbos fall for It hook line and sinker.
Zyklon-B actually saved lives, thousands of lives.
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:27 PM   #745
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
. . . you expect me to believe in something that people said happened when they don't show it happened what do you think I'm stupid and if you say I am and I'm going to complain about you.
What does this mean?
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:37 PM   #746
HDenier
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 291
I don't have to prove your lie, you do

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Er, because you claim that the Holocaust is a lie. If you want people to believe your claim, you have to demonstrate why they should believe it. If you don't want to, of course you needn't, but don't expect anyone to believe you just because you say so.

You linked to the site and quoted from it, you claimed that he site lied, now if you want anyone to believe you, you have to tell us what was wrong with their statements, what happened instead of what they said - and how you know. Like what evidence you have to support your claim.

Otherwise, you're just someone posting stuff on an Internet discussion board.
What is wrong with you people? I don't have to prove your holohaox, you do. You quote and show misleading links to pictures of people undressing or whatever they are doing and you then say they went to the gas chambers.....ok PROVE IT......

I don't have to prove they went to any gas chambers because there were none to go to in the first place unless the people undressing were going to get fumigated. I can't prove it because I have no context of the picture, when it was taken, where it was taken, but one fact is clear, they didn't go to a homicidal gas chamber, period.....
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:39 PM   #747
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
No, the holohoax was brought to the attention now in a different way than it was before.
The Frank Collin Incident set up the Shoah, the movies, the holocaust musuems, starting in Washington DC in 1993 and all the rest that followed....Everything followed this Frank Collins event....I believe it was planned...
If the holocaust was such a big event as LM says why was the FIRST museum opened In 1993?

To repeat, the holocaust was not a major issue UNTILL the Frank Collins incident and the Supreme Court decisions. All hell broke loose for the holohax liars after that. . . .
ok, I see, sure, why not?
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:41 PM   #748
JimRizoli
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Framingham Mass USA
Posts: 104
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Actually - my memory refreshed a bit - maybe from Ike - and since then used as a strawman by deniers? Long since "revised" based on more accurate investigations.
You have a problem admitting when you're wrong.
There's nothing that we say is going to convince you even a broken clock is right twice a day but not to you and all the Holohucksters who try to Peddle your Nonsense.

JR

Last edited by JimRizoli; 7th August 2016 at 06:42 PM.
JimRizoli is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:47 PM   #749
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
What is wrong with you people? I don't have to prove
As I told, it's your decision. You can back up your claims, or not. No skin off my teeth if you don't.

Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
You quote and show misleading links to pictures of people undressing or whatever they are doing and you then say they went to the gas chambers.....
What photo are you referring to? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
I don't have to prove they went to any gas chambers because there were none to go to in the first place unless the people undressing were going to get fumigated. I can't prove it because I have no context of the picture, when it was taken, where it was taken, but one fact is clear, they didn't go to a homicidal gas chamber, period.....
Ah, so you have no further information, you don't know anything about the photo at the Shoah website, you don't know the context/timing/place of the photo - but you do know that the Shoah website lies. Is that how it works for you?
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:50 PM   #750
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
You have a problem admitting when you're wrong.
There's nothing that we say is going to convince you even a broken clock is right twice a day but not to you and all the Holohucksters who try to Peddle your Nonsense.

JR
And what was I wrong about? That you linked to the wrong site? That there is no scholarly basis for the claim that 238,000 Jews were cremated at Dachau and no basis for the use of that figure? That the figure DianeKayKing used for Jews said to be killed - Jews being a minority of Dachau's inmates - exceeded the total number of inmates in the camp? That the claim of scholars alleging 238,000 Jewish deaths at Dachau is strawman?

Ok, so you tell us about how many inmates went through Dachau, how many died, how many of those who died were Jews. And then show us your sources. And then show us your sources for scholars who argue that 238,000 Jews died in Dachau.

Remember: the first source you linked to said the opposite of what DianeKayKing claimed.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft

Last edited by LemmyCaution; 7th August 2016 at 07:33 PM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:54 PM   #751
Ivanesca
Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 174
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
As I told, it's your decision. You can back up your claims, or not. No skin off my teeth if you don't.


What photo are you referring to? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by Hdenier
don't have to prove they went to any gas chambers because there were none to go to in the first place unless the people undressing were going to get fumigated. I can't prove it because I have no context of the picture, when it was taken, where it was taken, but one fact is clear, they didn't go to a homicidal gas chamber, period.....
Ah, so you have no further information, you don't know anything about the photo at the Shoah website, you don't know the context/timing/place of the photo - but you do know that the Shoah website lies. Is that how it works for you?
Look at that. Rizoli's friend admits it too: they can't prove anything but they continue to believe their assertions anyway.

Last edited by Ivanesca; 7th August 2016 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Incorrect attribution. HDenier said it, not Rizoli. Still an admission though.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 06:57 PM   #752
Ivanesca
Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 174
Originally Posted by JimRizoli
You have a problem admitting when you're wrong.
There's nothing that we say is going to convince you even a broken clock is right twice a day but not to you and all the Holohucksters who try to Peddle your Nonsense.
Big words from a man who's admitted he can't prove anything. I think the term "projection" applies to this.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:01 PM   #753
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by JimRizoli View Post
. . . you and all the Holohucksters . . .
Apparently you have run out of ideas and all you have left is childish insults.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:02 PM   #754
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by Ivanesca View Post
Big words from a man who's admitted he can't prove anything. I think the term "projection" applies to this.
I wonder if he will even try to prove that 238,000 Jews were murdered at Dachau, as he and DianeKayKing claim, following Harwood.
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:04 PM   #755
HDenier
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 291
Honestly, after checking this out you really think Auschwitz was a "death camp"?

http://www.rense.com/lets_stop_with_..._lies.htm.html
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:05 PM   #756
Ivanesca
Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 174
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
It just shows he's an unhinged bigot posing as a scientist. But by all means, use your ... eh ... considerable influence and invite him over here.
Way back in 2010, Fritz Berg won a stundie for asserting that all the Jews would have to do to survive a zyklon gassing was to get as close to the ground as possible and hold their breath...for Twenty minutes. Seriously. This is the man Rizoli et al tout as an expert.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:08 PM   #757
Ivanesca
Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 174
Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
I wonder if he will even try to prove that 238,000 Jews were murdered at Dachau, as he and DianeKayKing claim, following Harwood.
I'm not counting on it. It doesn't look like they even know what Dachau was and who the majority of the inmates were.
Ivanesca is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:10 PM   #758
HDenier
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 291
Numbers of Jews killed is not believable

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
I wonder if he will even try to prove that 238,000 Jews were murdered at Dachau, as he and DianeKayKing claim, following Harwood.
Sorry people but throwing these huge numbers out might look good for holohoax ratings I just don't by it, I am a true Skeptic.....
HDenier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:11 PM   #759
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,228
Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
What is wrong with you people? I don't have to prove your holohaox, you do.
What is wrong with you people....chuckle...? Historians don't have to prove something to you personally - since it quite clear you are biased and have so stated.

Historians by consensus have fully accepted the scholarship that is the basis of Holocaust. Your personal denial of it is simply not of any value whatsoever and I find it immensely funny that you don't understand that....lol
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th August 2016, 07:14 PM   #760
LemmyCaution
Master Poster
 
LemmyCaution's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,850
Originally Posted by HDenier View Post
Honestly, after checking this out you really think Auschwitz was a "death camp"?

http://www.rense.com/lets_stop_with_..._lies.htm.html
Hey, thanks for reminding me - how are you coming with that list of books you owe us?

Is the 5-volume history of Auschwitz published by the camp museum in your "collection" by any chance?
__________________
. . . all this would be absurd if it weren't happening, now let's go and eat.
- Jose Saramago, The Stone Raft
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.