IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Old 28th October 2021, 12:54 AM   #1601
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
These government clowns are using almost as many scare quotes as I do.
Just... not used as scare quotes?
Old 28th October 2021, 12:57 AM   #1602
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
It is not a real pandemic
(friendly reminder)
Education failure exposed...

Pandemic: Event in which a disease spreads across several countries and affects a large number of people.

What is the definition of Pandemic for anti-vaxxers? {}, aka Ø
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 01:14 AM   #1603
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Just... not used as scare quotes?

Your source is BS. You can go to the wikipedia article about "Pandemic" and find there that the WHO changed the definition in 2009. It is sourced with this SPIEGEL article:

Originally Posted by Former News Magazine, 2009
SPIEGEL: Do you think the WHO declared a pandemic prematurely?

Jefferson: Don't you think there's something noteworthy about the fact that the WHO has changed its definition of pandemic? The old definition was a new virus, which went around quickly, for which you didn't have immunity, and which created a high morbidity and mortality rate. Now the last two have been dropped, and that's how swine flu has been categorized as a pandemic.

It wouldn't have been possible to declare Corinna a pandemic under the pre-2009 WHO definition.
auf dem Thron

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 28th October 2021 at 01:17 AM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 01:15 AM   #1604
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It is not a real pandemic

(friendly reminder)
My point exactly. You even get the biggest story of the current century wrong.

You? Tell me to open my eyes? Puhhhlleeezzeeee.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 01:43 AM   #1605
Aridas

Your source is BS.
Err... I read the article. It doesn't seem to actually back that up. Yes, Tom Jefferson makes that claim, but him making that claim seems to be all you have to work with there, based on your link.

As it stands, the deeper delve into the subject that I linked to can be considered to pre-emptively address that. Plenty more details can be found in the more full text there, which, in short, leads me to the conclusion that you are just trying to dismiss it on any flimsy pretext you think that you can, because it doesn't agree fully with your preferred narrative as it deals with the subject about as neutrally as reasonably possible.

Just to poke at an aside from my link when it comes to "my" source and Tom Jefferson, though...

Quote:
Acknowledgements

I am grateful to Yuko Hara, Peter Graumann and Tom Jefferson for their perceptive observations and comments. I also wish to thank the Hugh Hampton Young Memorial Fellowship committee at MIT for their generous support of my research.

Last edited by Aridas; 28th October 2021 at 02:17 AM.
Aridas is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 02:43 AM   #1606
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

I have no idea who Tom Jefferson is. It is just the source wikipedia uses. That the WHO changed the definition of "pandemic" in 2009 is common knowledge. I needed no source to pick up Bubba's offer.
auf dem Thron
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 02:50 AM   #1607
Aridas

I have no idea who Tom Jefferson is. It is just the source wikipedia uses.
And more than enough has been provided to demonstrate that such is fairly certainly not the whole truth of the matter in ways that undermine the attempted usage here.

That the WHO changed the definition of "pandemic" in 2009 is common knowledge. I needed no source to pick up Bubba's offer.
Claims useful for supporting preferred narratives do tend to become more popular, after all. The truth of the matter is not always the same as one's preferred narratives, though.

Last edited by Aridas; 28th October 2021 at 02:51 AM.
Aridas is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 03:54 AM   #1608
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Suggest more vigorously clicking those ruby heels together while chanting "Not EGT" ....enhance neuro payoff, deflect reality.

Its a scam. Willfully blind may never see, as planned
Please offer an explanation of how mRNA vaccines are gene therapy.

We'll wait.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 05:28 AM   #1609
SteveAitch
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post

We'll wait.
Just don't hold your breath...

Some people call me 'strange'. I prefer 'unconventional'. But I'm willing to compromise and accept 'eccentric'...
SteveAitch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 07:00 AM   #1610
carlitos
"más divertido"

Just to poke at this bit, I figure that it may be worth pointing out that this reference is being abused and taken wildly out of context as a matter of course these days.

How The World Butchered Benjamin Franklin’s Quote On Liberty Vs. Security.
Thank you. This poor aphorism has been taken out of context for so long that it almost exists as a "fake but true" quote these days.

Obviously Franklin wrote this when the founders were locking down Boston and forcibly inoculating people for smallpox, but hey, it's a pithy quote.

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
I think your ability to assess not only medical but business risk sucks, but I support your right to exclude whoever you want from your own business. .......

[snipped lies and off-topic drivel].
That was a very long and meandering way for you to say "yes, Governor DeSantis is wrong to restrict the freedom of business owners in Florida."

Why can't conspiracy theorists be clear, concise, maybe use bullet points once in a while, and stay on a single thought for more than half a sentence?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 07:49 AM   #1611
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

There are some things that we can likely agree with Tippit on, though. Freedom is important, for example. It's just that Libertarian versions of "freedom" tend to end up making a country less free, rather than more.
Oh yes, I do believe in freedom, but try at least to base my opinions on reality. I also believe that freedom has some price. Too many people redefine freedom as Fidel Castro did: real freedom is knowing what I say is right and doing it. My ex wife had it down pat: I want you to do [x] but it's only good if you want it, rather than doing it for me.

I cannot say what some individuals do or would do in hypothetical situations, but I see a great many people in the real world who tout freedom and deregulation and the like who whinge and beg when their own careless pursuits or lack of foresight find them in trouble. Whether you ask for it from government officials or Gofundme strangers, you're begging for help after spurning what was offered.

Like it or not, we are social creatures, and for the privilege of being in a society and not living and dying alone in the wilderness, we give up some of our autonomy. We can't have it both ways at once.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 07:51 AM   #1612
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Ah that explains it then: you're such a fan of how governments do things that you do them too!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 08:06 AM   #1613
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post

We'll wait.

Because injecting forty trillion molecules of synthetic mRNA (genetically modified messenger ribonucleic acid) for the purpose of genetically programming ribosomes to create synthetic spike proteins (naturally produced proteins according to a man-made “blueprint”) which will ostensibly cause a beneficial immune response qualifies as experimental gene therapy, even if no DNA is altered.

Insisting on calling this a “vaccine” amounts to Orwellian newspeak, when in reality it is a gene therapy (as was just described, no DNA alteration necessary to qualify), and it is experimental (there are no long term trials on the effects of the synthetic spike protein in humans).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 28th October 2021, 08:21 AM   #1614
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Because injecting forty trillion molecules of synthetic mRNA (genetically modified messenger ribonucleic acid) for the purpose of genetically programming ribosomes to create synthetic spike proteins (naturally produced proteins according to a man-made “blueprint”) which will ostensibly cause a beneficial immune response qualifies as experimental gene therapy, even if no DNA is altered.

Insisting on calling this a “vaccine” amounts to Orwellian newspeak, when in reality it is a gene therapy (as was just described, no DNA alteration necessary to qualify), and it is experimental (there are no long term trials on the effects of the synthetic spike protein in humans).

So can we presume from this that you're OK with the J&J vaccine? Would you approve of requiring that one? If not, why not?

Old 28th October 2021, 08:35 AM   #1615
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Suggest more vigorously clicking those ruby heels together . . .
The same language this poster used when he was wrong about other things, he uses when he is wrong now. No sense in coming up with new language when you are just going to be shot down again.

I think the image is much more suited to the fevered CT-er that gets nothing right.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 09:01 AM   #1616
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

For those who claim that vax mandates amount to an egredgious denial of freedom -- I assume the learned posters hereabouts are aware of the long-standing SCOTUS precedent:

1905 Jacobson v. Massachusetts
SCOTUS rules that state has the right to enforce vaccine mandates

1922 Zucht v. King
SCOTUS upholds San Antonio, Texas ordinance requiring school children to be vaccinated.

2021 Klaassen v. Trustees of Indiana University
SCOTUS upholds vaccine mandate at Indiana U.
Old 28th October 2021, 09:06 AM   #1617
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I have no idea who Tom Jefferson is. It is just the source wikipedia uses. That the WHO changed the definition of "pandemic" in 2009 is common knowledge. I needed no source to pick up Bubba's offer.
How can WHO change the definition when WHO never formally defined pandemic influenza? What does it mean for CTers?

And how does this BS, "changing the definition", support the dumbed down anti-vaxxers in a rational way?

... it fits with Conspiracy theories. Quibbling about BS to support the anti-vaxxer world of woo. Winner
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 09:51 AM   #1618
Delphic Oracle
Philosopher

You keep using the word "program."

It would be more accurate to say the vaccine provides data for an already existing program to process and output a result. The program remains unchanged.

Loading an excel file doesn't change the executable itself.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 10:07 AM   #1619
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The mRNA is a signal send to a protein printer - it doesn't affect the computer programs or operating system.
Old 28th October 2021, 10:54 AM   #1620
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
So can we presume from this that you're OK with the J&J vaccine? Would you approve of requiring that one? If not, why not?
No, you're free to consume that or the AZ as well, and no I wouldn't approve of mandating it or any other vaccines or EGTs. You're welcome to consume them all. Mix and match if it makes you feel safer! My friend was hospitalized directly after taking the J&J vaccine. No thank you.

I wouldn't categorize the J&J vaccine as EGT, because even though it uses a GMO (inactivated) common cold virus spliced with inactivated sars-cov-2 DNA, any immune response is from the actual sars-cov-2 spike protein, and there is no programming of the body's ribosomes to produce any synthetic proteins, unlike the experimental mRNA therapies.
Old 28th October 2021, 10:58 AM   #1621
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
For those who claim that vax mandates amount to an egredgious denial of freedom -- I assume the learned posters hereabouts are aware of the long-standing SCOTUS precedent:

1905 Jacobson v. Massachusetts
SCOTUS rules that state has the right to enforce vaccine mandates

1922 Zucht v. King
SCOTUS upholds San Antonio, Texas ordinance requiring school children to be vaccinated.

2021 Klaassen v. Trustees of Indiana University
SCOTUS upholds vaccine mandate at Indiana U.
**** the supreme court. Not only was the supreme court wrong in those cases, but those actual vaccines bear no resemblance to the mRNA experimental gene therapies on offer in 2021.

So, to recap, mandates to inject people with substances against their will are immoral and should be unlawful regardless of what the supreme court ruled, and especially with regard to experimental gene therapies or any other experimental substances.
Old 28th October 2021, 11:04 AM   #1622
carlitos
"más divertido"

So, to recap, every epidemic should be fatal to as many people as possible, as we need to cull the herd. No masks, no mandates, no public health measures. Fantastic. I can't wait until Ebola breaks out here.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 11:05 AM   #1623
Bubba
Philosopher

This is so cool....in addition to blaming the unjabbed for spreading it, you can also blame first responders like cops, paramedics, firemen etc, when tragedies result from staff reductions/delays where they lost their job for being unjabbed.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 11:06 AM   #1624
Bubba
Philosopher

....we often find ourselves scratching our heads wondering how people can be so blind to and even delusional about Pandemic Panic Theater. Unfortunately, the delusions are causing real-world harm on a massive scale.

By themselves, the delusions are bad enough but they’re coming on top of the crippling effects of lockdowns, vaccines, suppressed treatments, and pretty much every policy being invoked by governments of the world.

We can look around and see WHAT is happening, and this article helps us understand WHY so many people seem bent on advancing their own destruction.

https://conservativeplaylist.com/202...obal-pandemic/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 11:08 AM   #1625
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

This is so cool....in addition to blaming the unjabbed for spreading it, you can also blame first responders like cops, paramedics, firemen etc, when tragedies result from staff reductions/delays where they lost their job for being unjabbed.
Yes,we can and should.
Being a cop is far from being the most dangerous job in the US ... unless you refuse to get vaccinated.
Just like a cop shouldn't shoot into a crowd, he shouldn't go out and spread diseases.
Old 28th October 2021, 11:20 AM   #1626
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Yes,we can and should.
Being a cop is far from being the most dangerous job in the US ... unless you refuse to get vaccinated.
Just like a cop shouldn't shoot into a crowd, he shouldn't go out and spread diseases.
The leading cause of death for cops is COVID.

Quote:
According to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund, COVID-19 is the leading cause of death for officers nationwide this year. So far, 219 law enforcement deaths have been confirmed by the organization.
And.

Quote:
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — COVID-19 was the leading cause deaths among law enforcement in 2020, according to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

Of the 264 federal, state, military, tribal and local law enforcement officer fatalities, 145 were due to the virus.
First responders = worst responders. This is so dumb. Cement-heads.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th October 2021, 11:21 AM   #1627
Bubba
Philosopher

Reminder

The "vaccine" (aka the yearly C-Shot) never was necessary.

Simpler inexpensive proven remedies have proven it. Quick recoveries by Rogan, Trump, among many others named and unnamed proved this with various regimens, some under $100, some more expensive..

C-19 was always about universal EGT jabs, control and population reduction.

Last edited by Bubba; 28th October 2021 at 11:25 AM.
Old 28th October 2021, 11:22 AM   #1628
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

We often find ourselves scratching our heads wondering how CT-ers can be so blind to and even delusional about this pandemic.

Cement heads.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 28th October 2021, 11:24 AM   #1629
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

CT-ers are always wrong about life-saving vaccines, control and population reduction.

But then, they're wrong about everything.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 28th October 2021 at 11:28 AM.
Old 28th October 2021, 11:28 AM   #1630
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
CT-ers are always wrong about, life-saving vaccines, control and population reduction.

But then, they're wrong about everything.

Wrong.

They were right about the not-a-vaccine becoming a regular annual or semi annual 'shot'

...and many other things
Old 28th October 2021, 11:42 AM   #1631
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Which government?
The WHO is not a government.
The author of the article you are referring to is not a member of a government.
Who are you talking about? Which government clowns?
Old 28th October 2021, 11:46 AM   #1632
Bubba
Philosopher

This sums up the situation

Quote:
MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M&t=11s
Old 28th October 2021, 11:57 AM   #1633
Axxman300
Philosopher

As a US taxpayer I say, F them. COVID-19 hospital bills run around $450,000 on average.

Form January 1 through October,2020, 40 police officers died from gunshot wounds in the line of duty.

https://nleomf.org/memorial/facts-fi...ry-fatalities/

In the same span of time 145 law enforcement officers died from COVID-19

https://thedaily.case.edu/study-find...uses-combined/

All the officers who died from gunshot wounds were wearing bulletproof/ballistic vests, yet no police officer or prison guard goes out on patrol without one.

Not wearing a ballistic vest as a police officer = Not getting the COVID-19 vaccine. That's not a cop I want on my streets.

Seriously, big city cops in the course of an average year are exposed to or come in contact with all kinds of toxic gasses and nasty body fluids in process of doing their jobs. The fear of any vaccine is immature and dangerous.
Old 28th October 2021, 11:59 AM   #1634
Axxman300
Philosopher

Wrong.

They were right about the not-a-vaccine becoming a regular annual or semi annual 'shot'

...and many other things
So?

The United States was once a place where the people demanded new vaccines because they both protected us and freed us. Somehow the toe-headed stepchildren got control of the conversation.
Old 28th October 2021, 12:00 PM   #1635
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Reminder

The "vaccine" (aka the yearly C-Shot) never was necessary.

Simpler inexpensive proven remedies have proven it. Quick recoveries by Rogan, Trump, among many others named and unnamed proved this with various regimens, some under $100, some more expensive..

C-19 was always about universal EGT jabs, control and population reduction.
This, as ever, needs some clarification.
You have posted links saying that the dangers of Covid are overstated, and it's actually not that dangerous.
You have also posted statements that Covid 19 is a bioweapon. (Post 1479).
Now you're saying that Covid 19 was 'always about population reduction', so you've gone back to it being dangerous.
If it is a dangerous bioweapon, how some it can be treated with simple and readily-available remedies? Seems like a bit of an oversight in the Evil Plan, don't you think?
If the virus is about population reduction, then perhaps you could show how the mortality rates of Covid 19, which you earlier said were overstated, are being understated.
Then you should explain the inconsistency in your statements. You know, just so it looks like you do actually know what you're talking about.
If, OTOH, you believe that the vaccines are part of the population reduction programme you think is happening, then you should show the death rates for those. Using independent, non-government, non-health organisation sources, of course, because we know how you don't trust them. Your own research will do just fine.
In fact, some figures for world population would be useful. Is it being reduced? If not, do you have a coherent and evidence-based explanation for that?
Old 28th October 2021, 12:00 PM   #1636
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Wrong.
Yes, you are; consistently.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 28th October 2021, 12:06 PM   #1637
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Seen (scene) at the grocery store

Cement-headed anti-masker refused service for being a cement-headed refusnik. Hilarity ensued after a manager told him to get out; he screamed for a minute, then left with his tail between his legs as these Karens usually do, though it might have been even more satisfying if the cops had to trespass him and drag him out in cuffs.

Heart-warming, none-the-less.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 28th October 2021 at 12:07 PM.
Old 28th October 2021, 12:24 PM   #1638
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Wrong.

...and many other things
See, here's the thing (one of the many) you don't understand: Science revises as more data is collected. CT dogma on the other hand, is handfuls of **** platering the wall in hope that some will dry and stick. Sort of like the EGT lie that is being repeated.
Quote:
Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna have both developed shots that use a piece of genetic code from SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, to prompt an immune response in recipients (here). However, experts told Reuters that this is not the same as gene therapy.

“As mRNA is genetic material, mRNA vaccines can be looked at as a genetic-based therapy, but they are classified as vaccines and are not designed to alter your genes,” said Dr Adam Taylor, a virologist and research fellow at the Menzies Health Institute, Queensland, Griffith University.

“Gene therapy, in the classical sense, involves making deliberate changes to a patient’s DNA in order to treat or cure them. mRNA vaccines will not enter a cell’s nucleus that houses your DNA genome. There is zero risk of these vaccines integrating into our own genome or altering our genetic makeup.

Taylor explained that mRNA enters cells shortly after vaccination and instructs them to create a SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, prompting the immune response.

He added that unlike gene therapy, mRNA vaccines are then “rapidly degraded” by the body.

“In fact, because mRNA is degraded so quickly chemical modifications can be made to mRNA vaccines to make them a little more stable than regular mRNA.”

Gene therapy, on the other hand, involves a process whereby an individual’s genetic makeup is deliberately modified to cure or treat a specific genetic condition (here).

It can be done in several ways, such as replacing a disease-causing gene with a healthy alternative, disabling a disease-causing gene or introducing a new gene to help treat a disease, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)

VERDICT
Missing context. Scientists told Reuters that while mRNA vaccines can be considered “genetic-based therapy” because they use genetic code from COVID-19, they are not technically gene therapy. This is because the mRNA does not change the body’s genetic makeup.
Just one of the many things CT-ers get wrong, likely due their consumption of propaganda from manipulative media sources.

My favorite though is the dumb as dirt population control CT; it makes Bond villiany look like straightforward genius.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 28th October 2021 at 12:37 PM.
Old 28th October 2021, 02:26 PM   #1639
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Well, yah. That's how it goes. If it's true, as many of us believe, that the unjabbed are spreading it, then it's also true that the unjabbed emergency workers who would rather lose their jobs than stop spreading it are contributing to the problem. That's how that stuff works.

Old 28th October 2021, 03:45 PM   #1640
Hans
Philosopher

Deleted traitorous thoughts and comedy
Disrespect to the Constitution? Oh my they are going to take away your patriot status.

“The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish"

Are you saying you don't follow that part of the Constitution?

Yeah so? We don't agree with you - don't we have right to ignore your strange spews of bad info?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories