IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 5th October 2021, 06:12 AM   #1
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Milita Groups and the loss of the first Amendment in Red states.

My own experience with the Constitutionalist Militia has taught me that Freedom of speech is dead in Red States. If I had openned up more about what I knew about Jerome Corsi, and his Crazy theories World Net Daily, and Fox News, History might have been Radically different.
Infact Donald John Trump may not have even been elected President, do you believe that was one of the reasons the Militia groups formed in The Red States, to suppress opposition though Violent intimidating Tactics?
Even Now I have to be carefull of what I say and where I say it, because of the Radical Right.
Your Thoughts please.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2021, 06:16 AM   #2
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Your Thoughts please.
My thoughts? Well right now that the caps lock key is a privilege, not a right.
Old 5th October 2021, 06:20 AM   #3
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
My thoughts? Well right now that the caps lock key is a privilege, not a right.
Artistic License, is supposed to be a Freespeach right.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2021, 07:02 AM   #4
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Frank Speech, not free speech. That's how they want it.

Oh and "speach" is wrong spelling unless you are referring to fruit somehow.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2021, 07:24 AM   #5
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Frank Speech, not free speech. That's how they want it.

Oh and "speach" is wrong spelling unless you are referring to fruit somehow.
I thought they just wanted Lie speech, and you are correct on the spelling posted before Coffee this morning.
Really I don't think Free Speech ever really existed in the United States after what happened to me because of trying to debunk Conspiracy theorists I knew were lying, but the Finacial and Political gain ment the Liars at Fox News and World Net Daily, had to shut me up, least their Cash cow be exposed as nothing but a Huge Pile of Male Bovine Excrement, I think that was the incentive for paying people to Target me and My Family.
Old 5th October 2021, 07:33 AM   #6
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

f I had openned up more about what I knew about Jerome Corsi, and his Crazy theories World Net Daily, and Fox News, History might have been Radically different.
Infact Donald John Trump may not have even been elected President
Uh.
Old 5th October 2021, 01:23 PM   #7
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

My own experience with the Constitutionalist Militia has taught me that Freedom of speech is dead in Red States. If I had openned up more about what I knew about Jerome Corsi, and his Crazy theories World Net Daily, and Fox News, History might have been Radically different.
Infact Donald John Trump may not have even been elected President, do you believe that was one of the reasons the Militia groups formed in The Red States, to suppress opposition though Violent intimidating Tactics?
Even Now I have to be carefull of what I say and where I say it, because of the Radical Right.
Your Thoughts please.
If thngs are as bad a you say, only solution for the Other SIde to arm up and form Miltia groups of their own. People have every right to defend their freedoms by any means necessary.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2021, 03:21 PM   #8
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
If thngs are as bad a you say, only solution for the Other SIde to arm up and form Miltia groups of their own. People have every right to defend their freedoms by any means necessary.
BPP
NFAC
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornetsí nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015

Last edited by Norman Alexander; 5th October 2021 at 03:23 PM.
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2021, 03:34 PM   #9
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
The original Black Panther Party was more about theatrics then actual armed resistence.
There high point was invading the California State Capitol buidling in 1968 with a few surplus World War 2 rifles and proclaiming the revolution.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th October 2021, 03:46 PM   #10
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Uh.
Jerome Corsi's Wrote a Book on Soros and Bush Blowing up the twin towers, in 2001 because as Corsi said, No way I H*** a Sand
Edited by Darat:  Breach of Rule 10 removed.
in a Cave in Afghanistan, On dialysis is going to be Able to Launch an Attack on the United States.
I made the mistake of Trying to be nice contacting Fox News and world net Daily trying to reason with them, that's when I started being attacked by the Constitutionalist Militias.

Last edited by Darat; 7th October 2021 at 03:36 AM.
Old 5th October 2021, 03:47 PM   #11
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

The Militia groups are linked to law enforcement.
Old 5th October 2021, 08:37 PM   #12
mgidm86
Philosopher

Uh.

Ya me too LOL
Old 5th October 2021, 11:30 PM   #13
Lurch
Graduate Poster

Jerome Corsi's Wrote a Book on Soros and Bush Blowing up the twin towers, in 2001 because as Corsi said, No way I H*** a Sand
in a Cave in Afghanistan, On dialysis is going to be Able to Launch an Attack on the United States.
I made the mistake of Trying to be nice contacting Fox News and world net Daily trying to reason with them, that's when I started being attacked by the Constitutionalist Militias.
You keep dropping hints that you're some personage of renown or influence, a thorn in the side of and hence a target for powerful actors. This mystique you're fostering is becoming tiresome. And your lack of command of language does not buttress the image.

Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 01:43 AM   #14
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Lurch View Post
You keep dropping hints that you're some personage of renown or influence, a thorn in the side of and hence a target for powerful actors. This mystique you're fostering is becoming tiresome. And your lack of command of language does not buttress the image.
Yes I wonder why Fox News the Right Wing Site wouldn't just love to have it known, that they were lying, about a current President, lies told by a man who
Thought G.W.B. The Former Republican president , had the United States Navy fire a Cruise Missle into the Pentagon Naval Annex, on 9/11/2001, (Killing Navy Personal). I am absolutely sure they would be fine with their finding out Corsi was also a Racist anti Semite.
They also would have loved Finding out that it was RTV Mosow that called me up and asked me to talk to Corsi and that WNDs Cover Story,
That they Rejected Corsi Story was a scam in fact Corsi was debunked by me,
and I sent Fox News the Emails that proved it.
Not only did WND plan on Publishing Corsi's articles they funded the Research for his 9/11 truther 500 page Book, he promised to send me a copy of For Christmas 2008!

I really wonder why they Wanted to keep that secret, not let that be openly Known?
No Not a Reason for the Constitutionalist Militias to target me at all, not like Birtherism was a cash cow for Fox News, and WND, and helped promote an Incompetent Reality TV Star to the Presidency of the United States.
Old 6th October 2021, 01:08 PM   #15
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Yes I wonder why Fox News the Right Wing Site wouldn't just love to have it known, that they were lying, about a current President, lies told by a man who
Thought G.W.B. The Former Republican president , had the United States Navy fire a Cruise Missle into the Pentagon Naval Annex, on 9/11/2001, (Killing Navy Personal). I am absolutely sure they would be fine with their finding out Corsi was also a Racist anti Semite.
They also would have loved Finding out that it was RTV Mosow that called me up and asked me to talk to Corsi and that WNDs Cover Story,
Not only did WND plan on Publishing Corsi's articles they funded the Research for his 9/11 truther 500 page Book, he promised to send me a copy of For Christmas 2008!

I really wonder why they Wanted to keep that secret, not let that be openly Known?
No Not a Reason for the Constitutionalist Militias to target me at all, not like Birtherism was a cash cow for Fox News, and WND, and helped promote an Incompetent Reality TV Star to the Presidency of the United States.
Honestly....I have no idea what you are on about. This in no way explains what you have been alluding to for a long time. It's just more rambling with accusations that make little sense.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 01:21 PM   #16
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Again I say, Uh.

theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 01:26 PM   #17
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Proof? And what kind of Link?
The Miltia have no legal standing , and certainly none with the feds or the states.
There is only one official Miltia, and it's called The National Guard.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 6th October 2021, 01:33 PM   #18
dirtywick
Illuminator

Well we saw the chainsaw, I guess now weíre seeing the other part. Thing is, nobody cares about Jerome Corsi. I donít think Jerome Corsi cares about Jerome Corsi.
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 01:45 PM   #19
lobosrul5
Master Poster

The Miltia have no legal standing , and certainly none with the feds or the states.
https://www.newsweek.com/oath-keeper...ilitia-1634356

That said, I'm puzzled by much of what the OP here has said. Lunatic ravings?
lobosrul5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 01:50 PM   #20
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by lobosrul5 View Post
https://www.newsweek.com/oath-keeper...ilitia-1634356

That said, I'm puzzled by much of what the OP here has said. Lunatic ravings?
The NY cops, if this is true, should be fired immediately.
Problem is the OP seemed to imply some official connection between Law enforcement and the miltia morons.
And, yeah, we seem to be getting a big helping of word salad in thread.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 6th October 2021, 02:59 PM   #21
mgidm86
Philosopher

Again I say, Uh.

Amazing and disturbing that anyone here could say more than that in response, yet here we go again.
Old 6th October 2021, 03:53 PM   #22
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Honestly....I have no idea what you are on about. This in no way explains what you have been alluding to for a long time. It's just more rambling with accusations that make little sense.
It goes back to this very Forum in 2008, in the 9/11 Thread.
If you understood Corsi's and WNDs Contribution to building Trump's political career then you would understand more. CORSI was a 9/11No Planer, back during the Birtner movement he was as Much a leader as Trump.
Corsi once ran for President on the Constitution party platform, he is a huckster Scam artist and Russian Useful idiot.
Old 6th October 2021, 03:54 PM   #23
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I don't know which of these propositions is more depressing. That the fate of America rests squarely on Crazy Chainsaw's shoulders, that it all hinges on the 9/11 conspiracy theories, or that Jerome Corsi is the arch-nemesis.
Old 6th October 2021, 03:58 PM   #24
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-police-report
Old 6th October 2021, 04:01 PM   #25
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I don't know which of these propositions is more depressing. That the fate of America rests squarely on Crazy Chainsaw's shoulders, that it all hinges on the 9/11 conspiracy theories, or that Jerome Corsi is the arch-nemesis.
It's the danger of Insane Conspiracy theories, spoon feed to Insane Extremists in this very country with some of them being in Law enforcement.
Old 6th October 2021, 04:10 PM   #26
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

There is a Sheriff's Deputy here Locally who thinks Antifa Storm the Capitol and that it was Nancy Pelosi's Fault I kid you not.
Old 6th October 2021, 04:20 PM   #27
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Dude, get a grip. Why would you think Fox would even care? You're not a thought leader of anything as far as I know. You're not even what most people would call an influencer. Fox is making a decision based on advertising revenue. They're not going to be concerned about the input from some rando, no matter how well he did his research. Fox programing is based on what Fox News Corp leadership thinks will bring a certain set of eyeballs to their programing.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 04:37 PM   #28
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

There is no question that many police officers are Trump supporters. That can't be disputed. Police have always tended toward the conservative and far-right view point. At least 31 police officers are being investigated for their participation in the insurrection. My husband's eldest brother was a CA policeman, is definitely a conservative, and he said fellow officers' racism and Trump support was the norm where he worked.
Quote:
Following the riot, Insider spoke with three experts on policing. They said they weren't surprised to learn that off-duty officers were involved in the storming of the Capitol.

They said the police always had ties to far-right groups, with the Capitol riot merely exposing them.

They also said Americans had a right to be concerned about some officers becoming radicalized but added steps could be taken to ensure that extremists don't continue to infiltrate police departments.
Quote:
Elliott Currie, a criminology professor at the University of California at Irvine, said "it's always surprising when you see people who were supposed to be defending the Constitution .... violating that in this very stark way."

He said, however, that "we have a long history of that kind of behavior both by police and former police" — a point both Kenney and Nolan agreed on.

"This is nothing new," Nolan said. "Law-enforcement officers have a history of being associated with right-wing extremists, white supremacists, and right-wing militia groups. That goes back decades."

"In fact, in the early history of policing in the United States, there were strong associations with organizations like the Ku Klux Klan."
Quote:
Currie said he thought "the Trump era has probably" fueled police politicization, because Trump's apparent support for far-right movements gave officers with these political ideologies a sense of "impunity."

"I think we sometimes underestimate just how much it matters that people in the highest levels of authority are basically telling you it's OK, it's OK to do stuff you thought you weren't supposed to do," Currie said.
https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...g-issue-2021-1
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 05:31 PM   #29
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Dude, get a grip. Why would you think Fox would even care? You're not a thought leader of anything as far as I know. You're not even what most people would call an influencer. Fox is making a decision based on advertising revenue. They're not going to be concerned about the input from some rando, no matter how well he did his research. Fox programing is based on what Fox News Corp leadership thinks will bring a certain set of eyeballs to their programing.
Yes but I had Corsi's own Emails proving he, Hannity and World Net Daily were lying to everyone.
Old 6th October 2021, 06:02 PM   #30
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

There is no question that many police officers are Trump supporters. That can't be disputed. Police have always tended toward the conservative and far-right view point. At least 31 police officers are being investigated for their participation in the insurrection. My husband's eldest brother was a CA policeman, is definitely a conservative, and he said fellow officers' racism and Trump support was the norm where he worked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/capi...g-issue-2021-1
The FBI warned that police organizations were being infiltrated by White Supremacist in 2003.
Old 6th October 2021, 06:22 PM   #31
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

The FBI warned that police organizations were being infiltrated by White Supremacist in 2003.
But nobody listened to them because you didn't speak up?
Old 6th October 2021, 06:25 PM   #32
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

But nobody listened to them because you didn't speak up?
Many people spoke up in that time but they were so focused of The War on Terrorism that they didn't do much against home grown Terrorists.
Old 6th October 2021, 07:09 PM   #33
sir drinks-a-lot
Philosopher

i'm having a bit of trouble understanding the "Chainsaw" part of your username.
Old 6th October 2021, 07:12 PM   #34
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Yes but I had Corsi's own Emails proving he, Hannity and World Net Daily were lying to everyone.
In more breaking news: Trump is a narcissist.
Old 6th October 2021, 07:40 PM   #35
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Here's one link, anyway:
Quote:
A data leak of membership records from the Oath Keepers...WNYC/Gothamist was able to identify dozens of names that appeared to match those of current and former police, court, and corrections officers in New York City and other jurisdictions, including Nassau County on Long Island, and Dutchess and Greene Counties in upstate New York...Three public officials listed on the logs have told the news outlet that they had previously signed up to be members but are no longer active with the organization.

The two active [New York City Police Department] members have been identified as a sergeant with the NYPD's Firearms and Tactics Section and a Staten Island officer assigned to the department's Strategic Response Group, which is often deployed to mitigate protest efforts. Newsweek link
Stewart Rhodes is the reported founder of the Oath Keepers -- supposedly formed in the wake of the election of Barack Obama to President in 2008 -- and Rhodes has claimed that the Oath Keepers have "successfully recruited tens of thousands of present and former law enforcement officials and military veterans." It is very concerning. Let's not ignore the message because we may have a problem with the messenger.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Call him Mr Rhodes.jpg (71.3 KB, 1 views)
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th October 2021, 07:42 PM   #36
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

If the situation is as dire as you say, why are you telling us? It's not like the forum or its members are very influential. Shouldn't you be busy bending the ear of the authorities?
Old 6th October 2021, 07:45 PM   #37
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

If the situation is as dire as you say, why are you telling us? It's not like the forum or its members are very influential. Shouldn't you be busy bending the ear of the authorities?
Shouldn't you be busy admitting that there is a link between a lot of police and
the extreme right wing?
Old 6th October 2021, 07:54 PM   #38
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Oh, you're adorable. You think reality and truth have anything to do with this.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th October 2021, 02:30 AM   #39
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

In more breaking news: Trump is a narcissist.
ņnd a Racist.
Old 7th October 2021, 02:35 AM   #40
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post
Here's one link, anyway:

Stewart Rhodes is the reported founder of the Oath Keepers -- supposedly formed in the wake of the election of Barack Obama to President in 2008 -- and Rhodes has claimed that the Oath Keepers have "successfully recruited tens of thousands of present and former law enforcement officials and military veterans." It is very concerning. Let's not ignore the message because we may have a problem with the messenger.
Stewart is a Ron Paul's Waco Whacko, a Constitutionalist Oklahoma Bombing Conspiracy theorist. Corsi is also a Constitutionalist crazy.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 7th October 2021 at 02:42 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories