ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags killtown

Old 14th December 2009, 10:42 AM   #41
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
@Unsecured Coins: Is this Jenny right next to the alleged Killtown? :
http://bp2.blogger.com/_8RDJEjOPTJY/...themoney_2.JPG
yeah, and honestly, i wish people would just leave her alone. God damn, no means no, people. You (not you Oliver) want to stalk someone, go after me. Don't go after a single mom who just wants to be left alone. She said she didn't want to go out with you. Accept this. Move on.
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 01:01 PM   #42
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
yeah, and honestly, i wish people would just leave her alone. God damn, no means no, people. You (not you Oliver) want to stalk someone, go after me. Don't go after a single mom who just wants to be left alone. She said she didn't want to go out with you. Accept this. Move on.

Honestly, I don't care about Jennifer, I'm more interested to know if the guy next to her is Killtown.
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 01:04 PM   #43
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

and as I said earlier, I do not know because I do not care.
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 01:14 PM   #44
Slayhamlet
Master Poster

WTF is this crap? Are we in high school?
Slayhamlet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 09:00 PM   #45
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

3rd grade, actually
Old 14th December 2009, 10:18 PM   #46
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

I say we figure out some creative debunker conspiracies using the same logic as CTers. How can we blame the Fanta girls for 9/11?
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 10:30 PM   #47
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Easy.

9/11 was not an act of international terrorism. It was the worst air-travel accident in the history of mankind. You see, the pilots of all four aircraft by sheer chance had seen their first Fanta Girls commercial the previous night in the hotel. The actual cockpit voice recordings of all four aircraft contain the repeated phrase "Don't-u-want-a-want-a-Fanta?" This phrase has such hypnotic power that the pilots of all four aircraft were completely lost in a dancing and singing-crazed fervor. Enough so that they lost track of their surroundings, deactivated the transponders by bumping it with their asses, and eventually slammed into landmarks.

When the powerful soft-drink-military-complex got wind of this, the 'official story' as we know it was cooked up by the same marketing team that developed Crystal Pepsi. (If we use simple numeric substitution, Coca-Cola = 3 15 3 1 3 15 12 1. If you add all the 3's together and subtract the two 15's and the 12, what are you left with?!?!? This proves they control everything, including the supposed competition with PepsiCo!!! Besides, C. Bradham, the supposed 'founder of PepsiCo' was a Master Mason of the OTO, Sacred Worshipful Master of the Order of Moloch/SATAN!!!) Calls were placed, favors were called in, and when the Coca-Cola Company comes a'knockin, you don't say no.

*REALITY CHECK*

Interestingly enough, according to wiki, the Fanta brand had its origin in Nazi Germany. The head of Coca-Cola's bottling operation at the time, Max Keith, was not a Nazi, however.

In addition, the "Fantanas" marketing campaign wasn't introduced until 2002.

Last edited by JoeyDonuts; 14th December 2009 at 10:35 PM.
JoeyDonuts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 11:16 PM   #48
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Before they became the Fanta Girls in 2002 "Strawberry" and "Grape" were seen in a Daytona Florida strip club (The Pink Pony), the very same strip club that the hijackers were known to frequent. In a very suspicious and ominous coincidence "Grapes" license plate number had a nine and two ones in it and "Strawberrys" favorite G string was red, white and blue, the same colors as used by American Airlines. Meanwhile, "Orange" was learning how to fly in Fairfield, New Jersey and her instructor was the same guy who allowed Hanjour to fly near Washington DC in a practic run for his "Attack" on the pentagon. Finally, "Pineapple", who looks like she might be a secret Muslim or something, took on her "Name" to help hide her secret religion because everyone knows how well pineapple goes along with ham and as we all know a muslim would never do that. She lived less than 2 miles from where the "Dancing Jews" were seen on 9/11.

Coincidences? I think not...

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th December 2009, 11:25 PM   #49
Baylor
Philosopher

Looks like I'll have to get to the bottom of those Fanta girls. In order to know the full story, I will be probing them.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th December 2009, 12:00 AM   #50
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

The "Pineapple" Fantana is the co-host of Overhaulin' on TLC.
Old 15th December 2009, 12:10 AM   #51
AJM8125
Potsing whiled runk
Tagger

A little known fact is that yours truly was considered for the role of Potato Fanta but was rejected for my enthusiasm. It's true.

Potato Fanta Audition, Take 1.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th December 2009, 03:39 AM   #52
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Slayhamlet View Post
WTF is this crap? Are we in high school?
I was about to say...how old are these ppl? Killtown said he was in his 30s.

...30s?
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th December 2009, 03:50 AM   #53
TheDaver
hairy farting brute

Any dumb conspiracy theory is “a debunker strawman” if the debunker is ths first to bring it up in a particular discussion – even when it’s one the truther’s been caught using.

Last edited by TheDaver; 15th December 2009 at 03:52 AM.
TheDaver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2009, 09:46 AM   #54
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Also, who is that guy: "OZZYBINOSWALD"???

He is one of the gang of anonymous accounts surrounding Killtown and Shack/hoipolloi. He's the one who has his name to the most ridiculous of the WQ2RX stalking videos. That guy genghis is one of several people who signed up at Killtown's forum as convinced disciples of "September Clues", started to ask questions and found his personal details given to people who digged up further information like pictures of him and produced extremely creepy "Video Mash-Ups" with it, combined with very serious and completely made up allegations. That started at least in early 2008. He had whole YouTube channels devoted to him. A lot of that stuff is by now deleted by YouTube, but here is one example of such a video from mid march 2008.

I found Unsecured Coins' video - it's from April 1st 2008. Obviously the two videos were made by different people. But interestingly enough, just a week ago a "OzzybanOswald" commented on it: "Genghis is a rapist."

Leaves me with the question: Why did Genghis think that Unsecured Coins' platonic friend Jennifer has anything to do with "Killtown" in the first place?
Old 16th December 2009, 10:52 AM   #55
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Interesting read just in: ex Killtown fan speaks out

Quote:
Now that I had began getting my mind back, I began reassessing everything NPT had offered. I wanted to know... did the gurus know that NPT was a scam or were they just wrong yet innocent. I had made friends with a lot of them... or at least a lot of different sock puppets. I figured the best thing to do was not be harsh and accuse people of deception. I still wanted to be friends with these people but I wanted to help them. I decided to go after the HOLY GRAIL of NPT. SEPTEMBER CLUES. Simon Shack was definitely one of them at the top level, maybe only second to Killtown. Killtown did the most "activism" in that he had a forum, a dedicated website, and would be guest on internet radio shows. Killtown also made videos... but not September Clues. AND September Clues was the NPT gateway. I then began to watch September Clues with an unbiased mind. I still wanted to believe people like Simon Shack and Killtown were good people who had just innocently made some judgment errors. I didnt remain unbiased long. September Clues, once disassembled and watched frame by frame and word for word showed intentional chicanery. Simon Shack was not just mistaken about NPT, he was inventing it. He wasnt alone. Others like Killtown, Ozzybinoswald, and CNN911FAKES were too. Ozzy was really out of his mind... the Pandoras box had gotten out of control. He was inventing people and spying on real people. Things were way out of control and I could see it all.
Old 16th December 2009, 01:10 PM   #56
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
I found Unsecured Coins' video - it's from April 1st 2008. Obviously the two videos were made by different people. But interestingly enough, just a week ago a "OzzybanOswald" commented on it: "Genghis is a rapist."
Thanks for pointing that out. I'll have that comment removed.

Leaves me with the question: Why did Genghis think that Unsecured Coins' platonic friend Jennifer has anything to do with "Killtown" in the first place?
because she hasn't made it a secret that she associates with him. She openly admits it.

Last edited by Unsecured Coins; 16th December 2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 16th December 2009, 01:12 PM   #57
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

Originally Posted by Alan View Post
Algebra was claiming that there are 9/11 conspiracies that debunkers cook up, to use as strawmen (?).

I think that this would make an interesting thread, for various people to use. What do you think these "fake conspiracies" are? What evidence do you have for them being made by debunkers? And so on.
I think somebody is trying to divide by zero here.
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2009, 01:24 PM   #58
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

because she hasn't made it a secret that she associates with him. She openly admits it.

How do you know? I thought you didn't ask/care?
Old 16th December 2009, 01:28 PM   #59
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

How do you know? I thought you didn't ask/care?
she has told me numerous times that she knows him. I just don't know who he is because I don't care enough to ask. That clear anything up?
Old 16th December 2009, 01:43 PM   #60
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Ah, yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. You just didn't ask if she is his girlfriend. I understand.

And were you ever with Jennifer when she phoned/mailed/chatted with him? Or does she care to completely seperate him and you?

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 16th December 2009 at 01:45 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th December 2009, 01:49 PM   #61
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Ah, yes, sorry for the misunderstanding. You just didn't ask if she is his girlfriend. I understand.
It happens.

And did you ever were with Jennifer when she phoned/mailed/chatted with him? Or does she care to completely seperate him and you?
No, I've never been with her when she's communicated with him. I don't know if she seperates us, and it wouldn't bother me if she did. I'm fairly certain she doesn't bring me up to 99.9% of the people she hangs out with, anyway. It's not that big of a deal to me
Old 16th December 2009, 02:23 PM   #62
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Does anyone know if Suzy Shanskey from 3 period English likes me? You know..."likes" like me? If so would you give her this note in study hall?
Old 16th December 2009, 03:58 PM   #63
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

No, but I do have this note from Suzy's lawyer saying you have to stay 500 yards away from her at all times that he wanted me to give you
Old 16th December 2009, 04:02 PM   #64
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

No, but I do have this note from Suzy's lawyer saying you have to stay 500 yards away from her at all times that he wanted me to give you
It's scribbled in crayon and has three typos. I think you wrote it, man.

Either that, or her lawyer's really, really cheap.
Old 16th December 2009, 04:06 PM   #65
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by ElMondoHummus View Post
It's scribbled in crayon and has three typos. I think you wrote it, man.

Either that, or her lawyer's really, really cheap.
pffft. If I wrote it that note would have more than 3 typos and at least 15 obscenities.
Old 17th December 2009, 03:41 AM   #66
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

He is one of the gang of anonymous accounts surrounding Killtown and Shack/hoipolloi. He's the one who has his name to the most ridiculous of the WQ2RX stalking videos. That guy genghis is one of several people who signed up at Killtown's forum as convinced disciples of "September Clues", started to ask questions and found his personal details given to people who digged up further information like pictures of him and produced extremely creepy "Video Mash-Ups" with it, combined with very serious and completely made up allegations. That started at least in early 2008. He had whole YouTube channels devoted to him. A lot of that stuff is by now deleted by YouTube, but here is one example of such a video from mid march 2008.

Well, I sense a huge conspiracy here, but seriously: I really would like to see Killtown exposed, so I don't get it whenever people are trying to protect that coward who does "expose" 9/11 victims himself.

Interesting read just in: ex Killtown fan speaks out

Interesting, indeed - after reading that article last week. However, I have no Idea if Killtown's first name actually is Craig, or if the story is true given the agenda of killtownsecretarchive.blogspot.com... :"/
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th December 2009, 03:08 PM   #67
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Interesting, indeed - after reading that article last week. However, I have no Idea if Killtown's first name actually is Craig, or if the story is true given the agenda of killtownsecretarchive.blogspot.com... :"/

I don't know eighter, but that particular story sounds very plausible, just like what the other ex Shack disciples tell on their forums. I linked to KSA because i wanted a reaction to this thread. These people love their log files. Here it is.
Old 17th December 2009, 03:15 PM   #68
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

Wow
Old 17th December 2009, 03:20 PM   #69
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

yep, right on time with that idiot and his blog. Hey Genghis, before your next 10 minute rant on youtube where you deny runnig that blog, the next time you send me a message to my account.. try not to spell words like you do when you're blogging about me.

Put that on the main page, please.
Old 18th December 2009, 04:15 AM   #70
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

I don't know eighter, but that particular story sounds very plausible, just like what the other ex Shack disciples tell on their forums. I linked to KSA because i wanted a reaction to this thread. These people love their log files. Here it is.

*lol* That's some funny **** right there , even if I really have a hard time to decipher Ghengis Blog entries.
Old 18th December 2009, 07:26 AM   #71
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

I linked to KSA because i wanted a reaction to this thread.

Also, what does "I linked to KSA" mean? Did you contact him personally?
Old 18th December 2009, 07:31 AM   #72
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

It means that they could see the traffic in their log files that was generated by people clicking on my link - with referer to JREF. That's how it works on the internet.

And i think you're jumping to conclusions here. If Genghis thinks that UC is Killtown, he hasn't written that blog entry. Killtown has made a lot of enemies and i suspect somebody else behind that blog.
Old 18th December 2009, 08:11 AM   #73
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

It means that they could see the traffic in their log files that was generated by people clicking on my link - with referer to JREF. That's how it works on the internet.

And i think you're jumping to conclusions here. If Genghis thinks that UC is Killtown, he hasn't written that blog entry. Killtown has made a lot of enemies and i suspect somebody else behind that blog.

You mean Ghengis isn't a real name? Anyway, I don't get why a "Debunker" - or Skeptic would protect that SOB called Killtown. Anyway, who do you think is behind the Blog in question?
Old 18th December 2009, 11:18 AM   #74
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Can I get a scorecard for this latest (debate|debacle*)?

*Debatcle? No, doesn't work, alas....
Old 18th December 2009, 01:39 PM   #75
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft

Anyway, who do you think is behind the Blog in question?

There must be dozens of people out there who made similar experiences as Genghis did (although he seems to have been a main target). Maybe it's someone who hasn't made himself a name on the internet. Or not. I don't know and it doesn't really matter.

btw, it's typical that you are the only one curious enough to follow up on this. I wonder where our resident super truther bill smith is. He should be all over this, shouldn't he?

Last edited by Childlike Empress; 18th December 2009 at 01:41 PM.
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th December 2009, 06:57 PM   #76
atecom
Critical Thinker

Our NWO planning room has been exposed

atecom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories