ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th May 2016, 05:45 PM   #2201
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
By "pancake collapse", do you mean the floors failing first and then dragging the core structure down with it? If so, how on earth can that still be a viable explanation with the North Tower antenna dropping before the perimeter?
The Core drop would release floors inside the tube, but it was axial miss alinement that allowed the core drop, and mass is mass, floor failure is caused by mass overloading not by structure.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:08 PM   #2202
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

No support for Cole's dumbed down experiments, after hundreds of posts proving overwhelming ignorance is required to believe Cole. 9/11 truth can't do science - a requirement for membership in the movement of woo, 9/11 truth, the 14 years of failure, no evidence, and idiotic claims; continues with a fringe of a fringe few who fail to think for themselves.

Why has FF failed to do more than expose no skill at physics, and science in general.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 06:30 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:18 PM   #2203
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
NIST's collapse time that you laughably think is on or around 6 seconds.
1. That is not a logical fallacy. At best, it's nothing more than an error.

2. Pick any collapse time you want. Pick a time between 2.25 seconds and infinity. It does not matter what time you pick. Why? Simple. The roof line collapsed at freefall for approximately 2.25 seconds. The total collapse time is not nearly important as the 2.25 seconds of freefall.

FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:19 PM   #2204
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Mentalpygmy View Post
What would this hypothetical experiment look like?
I don't know. I'm not an expert.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:21 PM   #2205
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
I feel all warm and fuzzy.
I always suspected a straitjacket would keep a person warm, but I had no idea they were fuzzy inside.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:22 PM   #2206
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
Why should he, when you can do that yourself?
His argument, his burden of proof.

Quote:
If you denied the existence of railroad ties,
Why would I deny the existence of something that obviously exists? I'm not a skeptic.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:25 PM   #2207
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
How's the new investigation coming?
We don't have one yet. Go to AE911T if you want to help get it started.

Quote:
Have started that second job yet to help fund it?
No. I thought about it, but I would rather spend my free time here doing what I do.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:26 PM   #2208
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Tony Szamboti View Post
*snip*
Welcome to the party, pal. - John McClane
Old 17th May 2016, 06:28 PM   #2209
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
Several people have already. Post 2109 is the latest instance I'm aware of.
There was. Your point?
Supposedly, tens of thousands of experiments have been performed that prove Cole wrong. If this is true, why can't any of you just post one of them here?
Old 17th May 2016, 06:30 PM   #2210
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
No support for Cole's dumbed down experiements. 9/11 truth can't do science - it is required for member ship in the movement of woo, 9/11 truth, the 14 years of failure, no evidence, and idiotic claims.

Why has FF failed
I was under the impression that everybody agreed that NIST's "optical illusion" theory was wrong because you can see the antenna dip before the perimeter on videos taken from every angle.

Here is a comprehensive list of North Tower collapse footage with corresponding Youtube links: http://www.911conspiracy.tv/1_WTC.html

Here is a tool that allows you to examine Youtube videos frame-by-frame: http://rowvid.com/

EDIT: It would appear that you edited your comment to be a generic anti-truther statement rather than the claim that the antenna fell *with* the perimeter upper portion of the North Tower, and not before.

Last edited by MicahJava; 17th May 2016 at 06:33 PM. Reason: clarification(s)
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:30 PM   #2211
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
All this nonsense is just a distraction in the hope the money will keep coming IMO.
I haven't gotten paid anything. I must be doing something wrong.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:31 PM   #2212
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I was under the impression that everybody agreed that NIST's "optical illusion" theory was wrong because you can see the antenna dip before the perimeter on videos taken from every angle.

Here is a comprehensive list of North Tower collapse footage with corresponding Youtube links: http://www.911conspiracy.tv/1_WTC.html

Here is a tool that allows you to examine Youtube videos frame-by-frame: http://rowvid.com/
Does it matter? There was no CD, and Cole's work, and his claims are dumber than dirt.

How does the tilting antenna work for Cole's fantasy of CD? Are you CD believer?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 06:33 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:33 PM   #2213
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
Are you seriously suggesting that "nobody here will prove" that there's something seriously wrong with that logic?
There are almost 4500 posts in two threads on the subject of Cole's video and no one has yet to do this. Feel free to do what no one else has whenever you're ready.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:36 PM   #2214
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
If the first fails, then all the others must fail.
Really?

Don't you think engineers design buildings so that your statement can not possibly be true under any circumstances?
Old 17th May 2016, 06:38 PM   #2215
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Does it matter? There was no CD, and Cole's work, and his claims are dumber than dirt.

How does the tilting antenna work for Cole's fantasy of CD? Are you CD believer?
If there was no CD, than certainly NIST won't reject my latest FOIA request for transcripts of their interviews with the fire chiefs who directed the evacuation of WTC 7. What's there to hide?

I am not a "believer" in anything.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:39 PM   #2216
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
We don't have one yet. Go to AE911T if you want to help get it started.

Do you really think AE is interested in a new investigation? What have they actually done to achieve that goal? Collect names and keep them to themselves?

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:40 PM   #2217
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Do you really think AE is interested in a new investigation? What have they actually done to achieve that goal?
LOL.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:40 PM   #2218
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

1. That is not a logical fallacy. At best, it's nothing more than an error.

2. Pick any collapse time you want. Pick a time between 2.25 seconds and infinity. It does not matter what time you pick. Why? Simple. The roof line collapsed at freefall for approximately 2.25 seconds. The total collapse time is not nearly important as the 2.25 seconds of freefall.

Yes and any unsupported rock wall can do that, so freaking what?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:42 PM   #2219
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

EDIT: It would appear that you edited your comment to be a generic anti-truther statement rather than the claim that the antenna fell *with* the perimeter upper portion of the North Tower, and not before.
The first video looks like the building fell as a unit; what is the difference, there was no CD, and Cole's claims are idiotic evidence free. Cole's experiments must be a joke and Cole has to be doing BS experiments to fool idiots so he can read comments by idiots who believe his CD nonsense.

The failed thread is an attempt to push fantasy by Cole, and expose the lack of physics skill in 9/11 truth followers.

FF has failed to come up with support for Cole's failed claims. Must be a prank to see how many useless posts can be made to get replies.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:42 PM   #2220
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

LOL.
I figured that was the best answer you could give.............

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 06:43 PM   #2221
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Yes and any unsupported rock wall can do that, so freaking what?
OK. What caused the roof of WTC to instantaneously become unsupported for 8 stories?
Old 17th May 2016, 06:44 PM   #2222
FalseFlag
Banned

I figured that was the best answer you could give.............
What else is someone supposed to do when presented with sheer absurdity and nonsense?
Old 17th May 2016, 06:45 PM   #2223
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Do you really think AE is interested in a new investigation? What have they actually done to achieve that goal? Collect names and keep them to themselves?
While I wish AE911TRUTH did more "investigating", to the extent that a private entity can, Richard Gage's presentations give more than enough reasons for there to be a comprehensive government-funded investigation into the possibility of insider involvement in the destruction of the three towers. Many of this forum probably like to mention the room full of AIA members who almost unanimously rejected the idea of a new investigation, but that makes no difference. The NFPA 921 lists many signs of explosive destruction and arson that eerily describe the WTC. That's all you need. Like, it doesn't matter if you think it's waste of taxpayer's money, it should most certainly happen.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:46 PM   #2224
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

If there was no CD, than certainly NIST won't reject my latest FOIA request for transcripts of their interviews with the fire chiefs who directed the evacuation of WTC 7. What's there to hide?

I am not a "believer" in anything.
Thus the antenna has nothing to do with Cole. ?

No, you some times take BS from 9/11 truth and fail to see it is BS. There was no CD on 9/11, and your FOIA will not change reality. 9/11 truth is like JFK CTs, RFK CTs, and exactly like Bigfoot claims; evidence free and BS.

Tilting at CD with BS. Cole is BS.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:48 PM   #2225
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

What else is someone supposed to do when presented with sheer absurdity and nonsense?
What nonsense? What has AE actually done to achieve the goal of a new investigation? They collect names they don't share with anyone able to achieve the goal. They collect money and spend it on collecting more money.

Dig deep............Gage needs a new pair of shoes.

Old 17th May 2016, 06:48 PM   #2226
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

The first video looks like the building fell as a unit; what is the difference, there was no CD, and Cole's claims are idiotic evidence free. Cole's experiments must be a joke and Cole has to be doing BS experiments to fool idiots so he can read comments by idiots who believe his CD nonsense.

The failed thread is an attempt to push fantasy by Cole, and expose the lack of physics skill in 9/11 truth followers.

FF has failed to come up with support for Cole's failed claims. Must be a prank to see how many useless posts can be made to get replies.
I'd say check out the videos that show the closest view of the North Tower. It's been 10 years and you aren't antiquated with the photographic record of 9/11? You can see with the naked eye the antenna falling before the perimeter on most up-close videos, no matter the angle.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:52 PM   #2227
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

While I wish AE911TRUTH did more "investigating", to the extent that a private entity can, Richard Gage's presentations give more than enough reasons for there to be a comprehensive government-funded investigation into the possibility of insider involvement in the destruction of the three towers. Many of this forum probably like to mention the room full of AIA members who almost unanimously rejected the idea of a new investigation, but that makes no difference. The NFPA 921 lists many signs of explosive destruction and arson that eerily describe the WTC. That's all you need. Like, it doesn't matter if you think it's waste of taxpayer's money, it should most certainly happen.
Like what reasons?

NFPA 921? You really should study what that means before you fall for "truther" BS..........

Old 17th May 2016, 06:52 PM   #2228
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

We don't have one yet.
Why not? What's taking so long? Almost 16 years of failure and more people believe in Bigfoot than 9/11 truth, that's a pathetic record, why can't you do better?

Quote:
Go to AE911T if you want to help get it started.
Sorry , I'm not an IQ challenged dolt willing to give that clown Dick Gage any of my money.

Quote:
No. I thought about it, but I would rather spend my free time here doing what I do.
But I though you said you were obsessed with getting a new investigation? Considering the lurkers don't seem to be supporting you how is trolling here everyday getting you to that goal?
Old 17th May 2016, 06:53 PM   #2229
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Thus the antenna has nothing to do with Cole. ?

No, you some times take BS from 9/11 truth and fail to see it is BS. There was no CD on 9/11, and your FOIA will not change reality. 9/11 truth is like JFK CTs, RFK CTs, and exactly like Bigfoot claims; evidence free and BS.

Tilting at CD with BS. Cole is BS.
FOIA will not change reality? Well, it could certainly hone our understanding of a historical event. Since NIST probably asked the fire chiefs specific questions about WTC 7, I'm willing to bet they talked about a certain "engineer" who was on the scene.

If there isn't some kind of investigation or inquiry into the identity of this engineer, every adult alive on 9/11 will die and people will debate about it forever until some questions are answered. Unfortunately, there's a chance that records about who he was was lost in the destruction of WTC 7, since firefighter Michael Currid said that he said he was from the Office of Emergency Management.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:53 PM   #2230
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Richard Gage is a complete idiot, anyone believing his moronic nonsense should seek psychiatric help immediately.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:54 PM   #2231
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

FOIA will not change reality? Well, it could certainly hone our understanding of a historical event. Since NIST probably asked the fire chiefs specific questions about WTC 7, I'm willing to bet they talked about a certain "engineer" who was on the scene.

If there isn't some kind of investigation or inquiry into the identity of this engineer, every adult alive on 9/11 will die and people will debate about it forever until some questions are answered. Unfortunately, there's a chance that records about who he was was lost in the destruction of WTC 7, since firefighter Michael Currid said that he said he was from the Office of Emergency Management.
Why don't you contact these fire chiefs yourself? Stop being so lazy.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:55 PM   #2232
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Like what reasons?

NFPA 921? You really should study what that means before you fall for "truther" BS..........
I am not saying that the NFPA 921 mandates investigations. Can't argue with that since most of the evidence from the WTC was destroyed legally. My point is that it lists characteristics of foul play that apply to the WTC.

Last edited by MicahJava; 17th May 2016 at 06:55 PM. Reason: a word
Old 17th May 2016, 06:55 PM   #2233
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Gage, Richard Gage is a liar or an Idiot. His claims of CD have no evidence, and are BS; he has fooled you with BS.

The WTC towers, a gravity collapse cause by massive fires, and the energy released by the tower was equal to more than 100 2,000 pound bombs, your BS claims are not based on any understanding of physics of the falling WTC towers. Both towers released the energy of over 200 2,000 pounds bombs.

The WTC fires up to collapse released more heat energy than 2,700 Tons of thermite, or TNT if you wish, and you can convert this to Joules if you wish.

Thus your BS claims in this post not only fail to support Cole's claims of CD, they offer no insight into anything but complete ignorance of physics, fire, engineering...
Why are you gullible, proved by using Gage's lies and your BS as a need for a new investigation.

Cole's and Gage's CD claims are lies. And I have seen the video, and it is proof of no CD;; thus your antiquated BS of CD remains a fantasy born in overwhelming ignorance, as 9/11 truth idiots like Gage lie saying he/they have overwhelming evidence - and you can't find it, you failed to find Gage's overwhelming evidence for CD; why is that? Are you unable to do simple research to comprehend Gage lies about 9/11?

You take BS from 9/11 truth and think it has value - your last failed exposing shallow research was thinking 77 flew around the Pentagon... Why can't you support the failed experiments of Cole? Same reason?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:56 PM   #2234
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Why don't you contact these fire chiefs yourself? Stop being so lazy.
The NIST interviews were done around 2004. Fresher memories. More authority.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:57 PM   #2235
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I am not saying that the NFPA 921 mandates investigations. Can't argue with that since most of the evidence from the WTC was destroyed legally. My point is that it lists characteristics of foul play that apply to the WTC.
No it doesn't. If you think it does and warrants investigation, make your case.

You're as wrong on this as the people that claim the NTSB should have reconstructed the aircraft.

Last edited by DGM; 17th May 2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:58 PM   #2236
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

OK. What caused the roof of WTC to instantaneously become unsupported for 8 stories?
Welds broke lower down and the steel toppled over sideways and kicked out the foundation
Then the Top fell inward and landed on the steel, leaving the Granite wall on top.

Oh and here are your experiments that prove Cole Wrong.
http://Structural_Analysis_Lab.pdf

There are thousands more on bolt and weld sheer, the main point being Cole's models are structurally too strong compared to the real even, to demonstrate the motion he is attempting to model.
His connections are too strong, and his gravitational derived energy, too low he has not duplicated or attempted a logical duplication of the events that took place on 9/11/2001.
He never will attempt an accurate model, because there is no money in it for him.
Old 17th May 2016, 06:58 PM   #2237
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Richard Gage is a complete idiot, anyone believing his moronic nonsense should seek psychiatric help immediately.
I have seen many of his presentations online, and most of what he says is backed up by the NFPA 921. As in, he describes characteristics of the WTC destruction that are signs of intentional destruction.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:00 PM   #2238
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Gage, Richard Gage is a liar or an Idiot. His claims of CD have no evidence, and are BS; he has fooled you with BS.

The WTC towers, a gravity collapse cause by massive fires, and the energy released by the tower was equal to more than 100 2,000 pound bombs, your BS claims are not based on any understanding of physics of the falling WTC towers. Both towers released the energy of over 200 2,000 pounds bombs.

The WTC fires up to collapse released more heat energy than 2,700 Tons of thermite, or TNT if you wish, and you can convert this to Joules if you wish.

Thus your BS claims in this post not only fail to support Cole's claims of CD, they offer no insight into anything but complete ignorance of physics, fire, engineering...
Why are you gullible, proved by using Gage's lies and your BS as a need for a new investigation.

Cole's and Gage's CD claims are lies. And I have seen the video, and it is proof of no CD;; thus your antiquated BS of CD remains a fantasy born in overwhelming ignorance, as 9/11 truth idiots like Gage lie saying he/they have overwhelming evidence - and you can't find it, you failed to find Gage's overwhelming evidence for CD; why is that? Are you unable to do simple research to comprehend Gage lies about 9/11?

You take BS from 9/11 truth and think it has value - your last failed exposing shallow research was thinking 77 flew around the Pentagon... Why can't you support the failed experiments of Cole? Same reason?
Can you debunk the NFPA 921? You don't need Gage or Cole or anybody to justify an investigation into insider foul play, only that. Passages from the NFPA 921 eerily describe the WTC destruction.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:02 PM   #2239
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Accelerants like Jet fuel cause those effects, so investigation over.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:03 PM   #2240
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Can you debunk the NFPA 921?
Nothing to debunk. Start a new thread if you think you can make a case there is. (this should be fun, but repetitive).

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories