ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:05 PM   #2241
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
The NIST interviews were done around 2004. Fresher memories. More authority.
And, how does that prevent you from contacting them yourself?

Try here, see what you can find: http://www.firehouse.com/forums/f357/

Be sure to let us know how you make out.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:06 PM   #2242
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Nothing to debunk. Start a new thread if you think you can make a case there is. (this should be fun, but repetitive).
Yes there are already a few threads on this, nothing new.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:10 PM   #2243
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

MicahJava: I'll help you. Here is thier contact information. Let us know what they say. OK?

http://www.nfpa.org/help

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:11 PM   #2244
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I have seen many of his presentations online, and most of what he says is backed up by the NFPA 921.
No it isn't.

Quote:
As in, he describes characteristics of the WTC destruction that are signs of intentional destruction.
What "signs of intentional destruction" are these?

Go here and ask these people, unlike that moron Gage they are fire experts: http://www.firehouse.com/forums/f357/

Again let us know how you make out.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:12 PM   #2245
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Can you debunk the NFPA 921? You don't need Gage or Cole or anybody to justify an investigation into insider foul play, only that. Passages from the NFPA 921 eerily describe the WTC destruction.
What foul play, you mean Cole's idiotic experiments are foul play, inside 9/11 truth fraud?
Or is it Gage's claims of CD, are insider foul play?

WTC towers failed due to fire, gravity collapse. 7 WTC fires not fought, failed due to the effects of fire.

Thus your NFPA 921 BS, remains a failed tagline of 9/11 truth. You might be gullible, and proof is falling for Gage's nonsense.

I debunked Gage, there was no CD, and Cole debunks himself. You are repeating the same old 9/11 truth failed NFPA stuff; it was already debunked, it is self-debunking.

This is exactly like you not knowing Flight 77's flight path.

How does your stuff support or debunk Cole?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:15 PM   #2246
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

No it doesn't. If you think it does and warrants investigation, make your case.

You're as wrong on this as the people that claim the NTSB should have reconstructed the aircraft.
Here is a link to the 2004 edition: www.sierragal.com/252_stuff/NFPA_921.pdf

21.3.2 - High-Order Damage. High-order damage is characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris. Walls, roofs, and structural members are splintered or shattered, with the building completely demolished. Debris is thrown great distances, possibly hundreds of feet. High-order damage is the result of rapid rates of pressure rise.

Obviously, this applies to the WTC. "Debris thrown great distances" even applies to the WTC 7, because of two witness sources that say that an entire elevator car came out of it's shaft and was in the hallway.

22.2.4.1 - Exotic accelerants have been hypothesized as having been used to start or accelerate some rapidly growing fires and were referred to in these particular instances as high temperature accelerants (HTA). Indicators of exotic accelerants include an exceedingly rapid rate of fire growth, brilliant flares (particularly at the start of the fire), and melted steel or concrete. A study of 25 fires suspected of being associated with HTAs during the 19811991 period revealed that there was no conclusive scientific proof of the use of such HTA.

There are credible witnesses to molten steel, like Astaneh, and artifacts from ground zero which have been claimed to contain molten steel and/or concrete. It's worth at least testing some of the material like Steven Jones did. Some particles found in the WTC dust could have only been formed by temperatures well over the melting point of iron.

A) Terrorism. The targets set by terrorists may appear to be at random; however, target locations are generally selected with some degree of political or economic significance. Political targets generally include government offices, newspapers, universities, political party headquarters, and military or law enforcement installations. Political terrorists may also target diverse properties such as animal research facilities or abortion clinics. Economic targets may include business offices, distribution facilities of utility providers (e.g., atomic generation plants), banks, or companies thought to have an adverse impact on the environment. Fires or explosions become a means of creating confusion, fear, or anarchy. The terrorist may include fire as but one of a variety of weapons, along with explosives, used in furthering his or her goal.

Obviously 9/11 was terrorism, and saying "But a plane hit the building" is not an excuse to not have an arson investigation.

18.4.5 - Unusual residues might remain from the initial fuel. Those residues could arise from thermite, magnesium, or other pyrotechnic materials.

Iron microspheres similar to the kind produced by thermitic materials, with no peer-reviewed science that these spheres can be produced by building fires or building rubble.

21.4.1.3 Negative Pressure Phase. 21.4.1.3.1 - As the extremely rapid expansion of the positive pressure phase of the explosion moves outward from the origin of the explosion, it displaces, compresses, and heats the ambient surrounding air. A low air pressure condition (relative to ambient) is created at the epicenter or origin. When the positive pressure phase dissipates, air rushes back to the area of origin to equilibrate the low air pressure condition, creating the negative pressure phase.

"Everything went out of me with this massive wind... Stuff was just flying past. Then it stopped and got really quiet, and then everything came back at us. I could breathe at this point, but now I was sucking all that stuff in, too. It was almost like a back draft. It sounded like a tornado." -Former Army sergeant and police officer Sue Keane

23.8.2.2 Shrapnel Injuries. Shrapnel (solid fragments) traveling at high speeds from the epicenter of an explosion can cause amputations, dismemberment, lacerations or perforations resembling stab wounds, localized blunt trauma such as broken and crushed bones, and soft tissue damage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/911truth/co...ld_only_a_leg/

There you go. That's more than enough. Even if the WTC exhibited none of these characteristics, destructive elements other than the aircraft should have been investigated because 9/11 should have been the most over-investigated event ever.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:17 PM   #2247
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

There you go. That's more than enough. Even if the WTC exhibited none of these characteristics, destructive elements other than the aircraft should have been investigated because 9/11 should have been the most over-investigated event ever.
Will you contact them for a statement?

I'm not interested in explaining why your wrong, done that too many times in the last 10 years.

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:18 PM   #2248
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
And, how does that prevent you from contacting them yourself?

Try here, see what you can find: http://www.firehouse.com/forums/f357/

Be sure to let us know how you make out.
I have actually attempted to find the online profiles of some of the firefighters and fire chiefs that were involved in WTC 7, or said something interesting about WTC 7, but they all don't really have an online presence I could find. Either way, NIST has no good reason not to release their interview transcripts. One which could settle a lot of disputes is their transcripts of their interview with Barry Jennings and Michael Hess, but my request for that was rejected.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:24 PM   #2249
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Will you contact them for a statement?

I'm not interested in explaining why your wrong, done that too many times in the last 10 years.
I'm seeing the quote on your signature, "Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution", and I find that ironic. Wouldn't an investigation into insider involvement in the WTC destruction be the thing that progresses toward a solution, while arguing on internet forums just bogs down the discussion? Think about it, you could say "See? I told you there was nothing!".
Old 17th May 2016, 07:28 PM   #2250
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I'm seeing the quote on your signature, "Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution", and I find that ironic. Wouldn't an investigation into insider involvement in the WTC destruction be the thing that progresses toward a solution, while arguing on internet forums just bogs down the discussion? Think about it, you could say "See? I told you there was nothing!".
It would be if there was any evidence of insider involvement. There is none.

Do you have any factual/material based evidence? As far as I see the best you got is "truther" hear-say.

Will you contact the NFPA? Think about it, you'd be doing actual investigation.

Last edited by DGM; 17th May 2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:31 PM   #2251
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

21.3.2 - High-Order Damage. High-order damage is characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris. Walls, roofs, and structural members are splintered or shattered, with the building completely demolished. Debris is thrown great distances, possibly hundreds of feet. High-order damage is the result of rapid rates of pressure rise.

Obviously, this applies to the WTC. "Debris thrown great distances" even applies to the WTC 7, because of two witness sources that say that an entire elevator car came out of it's shaft and was in the hallway.
How does this prove CD?

Quote:
22.2.4.1 - Exotic accelerants have been hypothesized as having been used to start or accelerate some rapidly growing fires and were referred to in these particular instances as high temperature accelerants (HTA). Indicators of exotic accelerants include an exceedingly rapid rate of fire growth, brilliant flares (particularly at the start of the fire), and melted steel or concrete. A study of 25 fires suspected of being associated with HTAs during the 19811991 period revealed that there was no conclusive scientific proof of the use of such HTA.

There are credible witnesses to molten steel, like Astaneh, and artifacts from ground zero which have been claimed to contain molten steel and/or concrete. It's worth at least testing some of the material like Steven Jones did. Some particles found in the WTC dust could have only been formed by temperatures well over the melting point of iron.
Link to witnesses please.

The material was tested and found to be primer paint. Please use the search function before embarrassing yourself any further.

Quote:
A) Terrorism. The targets set by terrorists may appear to be at random; however, target locations are generally selected with some degree of political or economic significance. Political targets generally include government offices, newspapers, universities, political party headquarters, and military or law enforcement installations. Political terrorists may also target diverse properties such as animal research facilities or abortion clinics. Economic targets may include business offices, distribution facilities of utility providers (e.g., atomic generation plants), banks, or companies thought to have an adverse impact on the environment. Fires or explosions become a means of creating confusion, fear, or anarchy. The terrorist may include fire as but one of a variety of weapons, along with explosives, used in furthering his or her goal.

Obviously 9/11 was terrorism, and saying "But a plane hit the building" is not an excuse to not have an arson investigation.
Why would they conduct an arson investigation???? Do you think the leading fire experts in the world agree with you? If not, why?

Quote:
18.4.5 - Unusual residues might remain from the initial fuel. Those residues could arise from thermite, magnesium, or other pyrotechnic materials.

Iron microspheres similar to the kind produced by thermitic materials, with no peer-reviewed science that these spheres can be produced by building fires or building rubble.
Wrong see above

Quote:
21.4.1.3 Negative Pressure Phase. 21.4.1.3.1 - As the extremely rapid expansion of the positive pressure phase of the explosion moves outward from the origin of the explosion, it displaces, compresses, and heats the ambient surrounding air. A low air pressure condition (relative to ambient) is created at the epicenter or origin. When the positive pressure phase dissipates, air rushes back to the area of origin to equilibrate the low air pressure condition, creating the negative pressure phase.

"Everything went out of me with this massive wind... Stuff was just flying past. Then it stopped and got really quiet, and then everything came back at us. I could breathe at this point, but now I was sucking all that stuff in, too. It was almost like a back draft. It sounded like a tornado." -Former Army sergeant and police officer Sue Keane
And how is that statement not consistent with a building collapsing due to damage and fire?

Quote:
23.8.2.2 Shrapnel Injuries. Shrapnel (solid fragments) traveling at high speeds from the epicenter of an explosion can cause amputations, dismemberment, lacerations or perforations resembling stab wounds, localized blunt trauma such as broken and crushed bones, and soft tissue damage.

And how is that not consistent with a building collapsing due to damage and fire?

Quote:
here you go. That's more than enough. Even if the WTC exhibited none of these characteristics, destructive elements other than the aircraft should have been investigated because 9/11 should have been the most over-investigated event ever.
It was the most investigated event ever, too bad you don't seem able to grasp the results.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:32 PM   #2252
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I have actually attempted to find the online profiles of some of the firefighters and fire chiefs that were involved in WTC 7, or said something interesting about WTC 7, but they all don't really have an online presence I could find. Either way, NIST has no good reason not to release their interview transcripts. One which could settle a lot of disputes is their transcripts of their interview with Barry Jennings and Michael Hess, but my request for that was rejected.
I provided a link for you, now it's time for you to get to work, let me know what you find out.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:33 PM   #2253
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

It would be if there was any evidence of insider involvement. There is none.

Do you have any factual/material based evidence? As far as I see the best you got is "truther" hear-say.
Do you have any evidence for God? If not, you should be an atheist. Skeptic and atheist aren't separate things.

I gave plenty of reasons why there should be an investigation of insider involvement just by quoting the NFPA 921. For some people, I guess all the evidence in the world isn't enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGX9CRN_vgA
Old 17th May 2016, 07:35 PM   #2254
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

There was already a massive investigation, if you can't comprehend the results too bad for you.

You guys are doing such a bad job, more people actually believe Bigfoot is real than the nonsense spouted by Gage and his group of morons.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:35 PM   #2255
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Do you have any evidence for God? If not, you should be an atheist. Skeptic and atheist aren't separate things.
I'm an agnostic.

Do you plan to contact the NFPA?

Old 17th May 2016, 07:36 PM   #2256
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I gave plenty of reasons why there should be an investigation of insider involvement just by quoting the NFPA 921. For some people, I guess all the evidence in the world isn't enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGX9CRN_vgA
Oh yeah more twoofer YouTube links. That will get you a new investigation for sure, they've worked so well for the last 16 years.

Old 17th May 2016, 07:37 PM   #2257
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

How does this prove CD?

Link to witnesses please.

The material was tested and found to be primer paint. Please use the search function before embarrassing yourself any further.

Why would they conduct an arson investigation???? Do you think the leading fire experts in the world agree with you? If not, why?

Wrong see above

And how is that statement not consistent with a building collapsing due to damage and fire?

And how is that not consistent with a building collapsing due to damage and fire?

It was the most investigated event ever, too bad you don't seem able to grasp the results.

I don't care to respond to you point-by-point. IMO you're just... confused. It's like you were reading something I didn't write. You insist on settling matters on internet forums yet you'll turn around and play appeal to authority when it pleases you. The WTC destruction deserves an arson investigation by experts.

Last edited by MicahJava; 17th May 2016 at 07:38 PM. Reason: formatting
Old 17th May 2016, 07:40 PM   #2258
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Oh yeah more twoofer YouTube links. That will get you a new investigation for sure, they've worked so well for the last 16 years.

I could've sworn Youtuber David Chandler compelled NIST to admit freefall of Building 7. Must have been a dream.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:42 PM   #2259
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

I could've sworn Youtuber David Chandler compelled NIST to admit freefall of Building 7. Must have been a dream.
So what? It was then and still is a moot point.

Will you contact the NFPA?

Old 17th May 2016, 07:44 PM   #2260
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

I'm an agnostic.
Because there could be a God? We could all be living in a simulation. You could be living in a simulation and everybody else is just an illusion. You could've been brought into existence a moment ago and all your memories could just be your mind attempting to make sense of the situation.

Quote:
Do you plan to contact the NFPA?
Phone calls aren't peer-reviewed. I'm awkward on the phone anyway.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:49 PM   #2261
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

lol, and your Gish Gallop of BS follows, and how does this support Cole's failed claims, and Gage's delusional CD lies?

Really, you missed the fact the gravity collpase of the WTC towers were more energy than 100 2,000 pounds bombs; thus a gravity collapse of the towers damage is due to the energy of the towers not explosives; thus this is BS; AKA DEBUNKED. You can't provide evidence for explosives, so you make up BS, and failed.

22.2.4.1 - [i]Exotic accelerants ...
Sorry, there was no melted steel, Astaneh said so; but ask him to update this; and show me the melted steel, and concrete; there was none. Thus you failed again.

The accelerants used on 9/11 in the towers was 10,000 gallons of jet fuel, 66,000 pounds, the most ordinary accelerants ever used by the arsonists, the terrrorists in planes. Oops, you are debunked again. Jones did not find thermite, his samples did not match the energy release of thermite; failure again. Double failure using quote mines and lies. How can you save Cole with a failed Gish Gallop on Jones and other failed "experts".

A) Terrorism. [i]The targets set by terrorists may appear to be at random; however, target locations are generally selected with some degree of political or economic significance. ...
Wow, this was the weakest point, and supports the official story. Did you mean to debunk yourself? You just debunked CD too.

Iron microspheres form in fires, you lost this one too. Thermite was lie, no steel was damaged on 9/11 by thermite, and you and Cole can't produce evidence steel was damaged by thermite; you are debunked by lack of evidence and bringing up the lie of thermite again.

21.4.1.3 Negative Pressure Phase. 21.4.1.3.1 - [i]As the extremely rapid expansion of the positive pressure phase of the explosion moves outward from the origin of the explosion,...

Sorry, big failure, an explosives would kill those near it, and a falling building mores tons of air which account for the stuff flying past. You debunked yourself again with quote-mined witnesses who explained the effects of a gravity collapse.

Are you trying to make a case for silent explosives, or that thermite cuts off legs, and steel building falling can't? Debunked again due to BS.
Is it explosives, silent ones, or thermite? Make up your fantasy mind stuff.

It was investigated, the FBI found it was fire caused by the terrorist attack, and so did NIST, and rational people. Only 911 truth can't figure out 9/11, and Gage is making close to a million dollars a year selling lies to fools, and taking donations which do nothing.

How does this failed Gish Gallop support Cole's failed CD claims, and silly experiments?

Where do you guys get the silent explosives and the thermite which leaves no damage on the steel? Is there a special store to get these things in the Fantasy Version of yours?

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 07:50 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:51 PM   #2262
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Because there could be a God? We could all be living in a simulation. You could be living in a simulation and everybody else is just an illusion. You could've been brought into existence a moment ago and all your memories could just be your mind attempting to make sense of the situation.
This is not the religion forum. What you post has nothing to do with why I'm agnostic.

Phone calls aren't peer-reviewed. I'm awkward on the phone anyway.
Sounds like a cop out. So you plan to post on internet forums hoping someone will achieve your goal for you? Sounds sad to me (and counter-productive).

Last edited by DGM; 17th May 2016 at 07:52 PM.
Old 17th May 2016, 07:54 PM   #2263
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

I have actually attempted to find the online profiles of some of the firefighters and fire chiefs that were involved in WTC 7, or said something interesting about WTC 7, but they all don't really have an online presence I could find.
I'd be willing to wager their lack of on-line presence is entirely due to the desire to not be bothered by people "just asking questions".

Either way, NIST has no good reason not to release their interview transcripts.
Sure they do. I can think of at least one very good reason. You can't?

One which could settle a lot of disputes is their transcripts of their interview with Barry Jennings and Michael Hess, but my request for that was rejected.
Barry Jennings would tell his story to anyone who'd listen. The only mystery here is which version he told NIST.

Last edited by AJM8125; 17th May 2016 at 08:00 PM. Reason: god damned pronouns
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:57 PM   #2264
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Rubbish you want to come down and watch me make microspheres or macrospheres in a chimney effect, how about witnessing a natural aluminothermic reaction?
Your making me laugh.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 07:58 PM   #2265
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I don't care to respond to you point-by-point. IMO you're just... confused. It's like you were reading something I didn't write. You insist on settling matters on internet forums yet you'll turn around and play appeal to authority when it pleases you. The WTC destruction deserves an arson investigation by experts.
Well thanks for admitting you have nothing, make sure you let us know when you get that new investigation sparky, 16 years of failure and counting!
Old 17th May 2016, 08:01 PM   #2266
FalseFlag
Banned

Nice.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 08:03 PM   #2267
FalseFlag
Banned

Well thanks for admitting you have nothing, make sure you let us know when you get that new investigation sparky, 16 years of failure and counting!
If you can't count, what makes you think you are right about the official story? 9/11/2001 was less than 15 years ago. AE911T has not been around since 9/11. Where do you get 16 years from? Is that how skeptics do math? It wouldn't surprise me.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 08:04 PM   #2268
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Ummm, NIST didn't "admit" to anything, that brief period of freefall wasn't mentioned at first because they didn't deem it relevant and they were right.

Did that get you a new investigation?

No?

Why do you think that was?
Old 17th May 2016, 08:07 PM   #2269
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
If you can't count, what makes you think you are right about the official story? 9/11/2001 was less than 15 years ago. AE911T has not been around since 9/11. Where do you get 16 years from? Is that how skeptics do math? It wouldn't surprise me.
You don't really think I'm going to respond to your posts when you dodge all of mine do you?

You do know the lurkers can see all the posts you ignore right?
Old 17th May 2016, 08:14 PM   #2270
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

You don't really think I'm going to respond to your posts when you dodge all of mine do you?

You do know the lurkers can see all the posts you ignore right?
In a thread littered with truther intellectually dishonesty, the question is why truthers even bother embarrassing themselves further?
Old 17th May 2016, 08:18 PM   #2271
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

MicahJava: I'll help you. Here is thier contact information. Let us know what they say. OK?

http://www.nfpa.org/help
I just made an account and sent them an email.
Old 17th May 2016, 08:21 PM   #2272
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Rubbish you want to come down and watch me make microspheres or macrospheres in a chimney effect, how about witnessing a natural aluminothermic reaction?
Your making me laugh.
Where's the literature that demonstrates that you can create iron microspheres (like the kind from thermite) from doing that? Also, I vaguely recall you claiming on a forum that you have enough information on natural aluminothermic reactions in building rubble to write a whole scientific article on it. What happened to that? Forum posts don't count!

The microspheres perfectly fit what the NFPA 921 describes as unusual residue arising from exotic accelerants such as thermite.
Old 17th May 2016, 08:33 PM   #2273
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Ummm, NIST didn't "admit" to anything, that brief period of freefall wasn't mentioned at first because they didn't deem it relevant and they were right.

Did that get you a new investigation?

No?

Why do you think that was?
Nope, NIST and Shayam Sunder not only erroneously claimed that there was no freefall, but stated that freefall would be incompatible with the structural failure they were studying. Only in their Final Report did they get around to admitting freefall and omitting the phrase "consistent with physical principals".

Last edited by MicahJava; 17th May 2016 at 08:33 PM. Reason: moar(s)
Old 17th May 2016, 08:35 PM   #2274
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Barry Jennings would tell his story to anyone who'd listen. The only mystery here is which version he told NIST.
Are you sure that's the only mystery involving Barry Jennings?
Old 17th May 2016, 08:36 PM   #2275
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
He won the million dollar prize, he can tell the future; and you can't figure out CD is a lie, and Cole is dumber than dirt.

You are gullible, and the posts prove it.
Old 17th May 2016, 08:37 PM   #2276
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
I'm even more interested in what story Michael Hess told NIST in 2004 versus what story he told in 2008 after Barry died.
Old 17th May 2016, 08:37 PM   #2277
FalseFlag
Banned

I just made an account and sent them an email.
You might want to consider posting the email and redacting any personal information. No, you don't have to, but the more information you can provide, the better.

More information creates more work for the "skeptics".
Old 17th May 2016, 08:39 PM   #2278
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I'm even more interested in what story Michael Hess told NIST in 2004 versus what story he told in 2008 after Barry died.
No CD, and not explosives, no thermite? lol, you got no evidence, and it shows.

Nope, NIST and Shayam Sunder not only erroneously claimed that there was no freefall, but stated that freefall would be incompatible with the structural failure they were studying. Only in their Final Report did they get around to admitting freefall and omitting the phrase "consistent with physical principals".
LOL, another lie, it is in the data, they never said that about free-fall, you made that up. Why do you make up BS about 9/11 like Cole does?

Got some evidence for CD? No. Same as Cole and Gage. Zero evidence, no clue for 14 years.

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 17th May 2016, 08:43 PM   #2279
MicahJava
Graduate Poster

There was already a massive investigation, if you can't comprehend the results too bad for you.
Oh, awesome. There was an investigation? Can you link to me the inquiry into who that engineer was who told Chief Peter Hayden at 12:00-1:00 PM that WTC 7 was going to collapse in "five or six hours"? I was pretty curious of who that character was. Predicting when a skyscraper will collapse from fire when the heavy fires were only burning for about an hour, I think he deserves James Randi's million dollar prize because he's psychic!

Last edited by MicahJava; 17th May 2016 at 08:45 PM. Reason: clarifications
Old 17th May 2016, 08:46 PM   #2280
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Where's the literature that demonstrates that you can create iron microspheres (like the kind from thermite) from doing that? Also, I vaguely recall you claiming on a forum that you have enough information on natural aluminothermic reactions in building rubble to write a whole scientific article on it. What happened to that? Forum posts don't count!

The microspheres perfectly fit what the NFPA 921 describes as unusual residue arising from exotic accelerants such as thermite.
Iron can be reduced or oxygenized at low temperatures.

Provided a reducing atmosphere is induced in a high carbon, carbon monoxide atmosphere.

Why do I need to publish the reduction and ignition of Iron in the presence of Aluminum is the trigger factor to Aluminothermic reactions.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories