ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 17th May 2016, 08:47 PM   #2281
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
LOL, another lie, it is in the data, they never said that about free-fall, you made that up. Why do you make up BS about 9/11 like Cole does?
http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...post1065760814
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 08:49 PM   #2282
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Iron can be reduced or oxygenized at low temperatures.
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps8mhnxv9y.jpg


Provided a reducing atmosphere is induced in a high carbon, carbon monoxide atmosphere.

Why do I need to publish the reduction and ignition of Iron in the presence of Aluminum is the trigger factor to Aluminothermic reactions.
1. Forum posts don't count

2. What are your experiments and what are the results?

3. What is the chemical makeup of that particle you're holding?

4. Forum posts don't count
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 08:52 PM   #2283
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
LOL, the small fire card played again. How can 9/11 truth say fire does not destroy stuff? Overwhelming ignorance.

Fire fighters predict steel buildings collapse, they do in fire. 9/11 truth ignores reality, followers, easy to fool with lies from idiots like Cole and Gage.

We get the Gish Gallop BS about predicting 7 WTC collapse; and it means? nothing

No steel was damaged by explosives or thermite, yet Cole's failed experiments fool a fringe few unable to comprehend science.

Cole is the topic, and so far no evidence has come from FF.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 09:35 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 08:57 PM   #2284
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
LOL, the small fire card played again.

Fire fighters predict steel buildings collapse, they do in fire. But you ignore realtity and are easy to fool with lies from idiots like Cole and Gage.

Now you Gish Gallop into BS, opinions 7 WTC will collapse, and opinion based on knowledge, and it did. Many who saw 7 WTC on 9/11 say it looked bad.

You are ignoring the fact that no steel was damaged by explosives or thermite, and make up BS about statements made as if they support your evidence free CD fantasy. Like not knowing 77 did not circle the Pentagon, yoru knowledge of fire, physics, engineering is as shallow as your other failed 9/11 truth claims you fell for in the past.

Try to get on topic, and explain why you support Cole's failed experiments; and how will you support the fantasy of CD with no evidence?
Cole is the topic, and so far no evidence has come from FF.
LOL, you're playing the psychic card again. There was no basis to say that WTC 7 was in danger of collapse at 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (not including the reports of warnings from before), no basis for any human being on earth to predict the hour in which a skyscraper would collapse by fire. Sorry, don't accept miracles without explanation. Are the quotes by firefighters one of the things you lean on to assure yourself there's no way it could have been a demolition? Guess what: it probably originates from that Engineer who was talking to the fire chiefs. And guess what else? James Randi still has his million dollars.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 08:59 PM   #2285
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
really a thread from Conspiracy Theories featuring more lies about CD based on zero evidence?

Using 9/11 truth nuts to back up your lie? What is your point, all the 9/11 truth "experts" have failed to produce any evidence for CD, thermite, or explosives; and you offer BS from other failed 9/11 truth CD fantasy people. Good one, exactly like think 77 flew around the Pentagon. 9/11 truth offers BS, and you believe it, and then claim you offer no belief on anything, as you make up BS to support the CD fantasy. You have no evidence for CD. So you Gish Gallop on BS.

If you keep talking about iron microspheres, you keep debunking thermite because no steel showed damage from thermite on 9/11. Big fail to keep repeating the lie from Jones and idiots in 9/11 truth who have the fantasy of thermite, and a fake paper with a false conclusion.

Cole is the topic, yet FF has offered no evidence to save Cole from being a failed 9/11 truth CD fantasy man. You offer the same, zero evidence.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 09:01 PM   #2286
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
really a thread from Conspiracy Theories featuring more lies about CD based on zero evidence?

Using 9/11 truth nuts to back up your lie? What is your point, all the 9/11 truth "experts" have failed to produce any evidence for CD, thermite, or explosives; and you offer BS from other failed 9/11 truth CD fantasy people. Good one, exactly like think 77 flew around the Pentagon. 9/11 truth offers BS, and you believe it, and then claim you offer no belief on anything, as you make up BS to support the CD fantasy. You have no evidence for CD. So you Gish Gallop on BS.

If you keep talking about iron microspheres, you keep debunking thermite because no steel showed damage from thermite on 9/11. Big fail to keep repeating the lie from Jones and idiots in 9/11 truth who have the fantasy of thermite, and a fake paper with a false conclusion.

Cole is the topic, yet FF has offered no evidence to save Cole from being a failed 9/11 truth CD fantasy man. You offer the same, zero evidence.
Can't admit that the experts denied freefall?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 09:05 PM   #2287
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
IF someone predicted the collapse and it happened, then their educated guess was right, anyone who predicts it can't collapse after it did, claiming it had to be CD are nuts.

Engineer predict things based on experience and observation somethings; if they are right, 9/11 truth has to make up BS which makes no sense.

9/11 truth has no evidence for CD, but predict CD after 9/11, and failed. Bad guesses, based on ignorance and insanity, or fraud?

Why is 9/11 truth such a pathetic failure? Overwhelming ignorance.

Why can't 9/11 truth believers, the CD ones, produce evidence to save Cole from looking nuts?

i can't believe someone predicting a collapse is proof of CD, or some idiotic CT... where did 9/11 truth pushers of idiotic claims logic run off to

wow - and I thought Cole was silly and pointless


It is all over when someone points to the BS from other 9/11 truth failed pushers of woo, with the classic BS...
Quote:
symmetric free fall
Proof 9/11 truth followers, and pushers of CD have no clue what math is, and symmetry is part of math, and was not seen on 9/11. Clueless misleading the more clueless, and proof of overwhelming ignornace is a staple of 9/11 truth clown show.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 09:07 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 09:11 PM   #2288
MileHighMadness
Muse
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Just Southeast of Hell
Posts: 627
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Can't admit that the experts denied freefall?
Freefall is meaningless...it proves nothing.
__________________
ďI donít look forward to heaven, it sounds as boring as hell.Ē Lord Postsettle
MileHighMadness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 09:11 PM   #2289
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
IF someone predicted the collapse and it happened, then their educated guess was right, anyone who predicts it can't collapse after it did, claiming it had to be CD are nuts.

Engineer predict things based on experience and observation somethings; if they are right, 9/11 truth has to make up BS which makes no sense.

9/11 truth has no evidence for CD, but predict CD after 9/11, and failed. Bad guesses, based on ignorance and insanity, or fraud?

Why is 9/11 truth such a pathetic failure? Overwhelming ignorance.

Why can't 9/11 truth believers, the CD ones, produce evidence to save Cole from looking nuts?

i can't believe someone predicting a collapse is proof of CD, or some idiotic CT... where did 9/11 truth pushers of idiotic claims logic run off to

wow - and I thought Cole was silly and pointless


It is all over when someone points to the BS from other 9/11 truth failed pushers of woo, with the classic BS...

Proof 9/11 truth followers, and pushers of CD have no clue what math is, and symmetry is part of math, and was not seen on 9/11. Clueless misleading the more clueless, and proof of overwhelming ignornace is a staple of 9/11 truth clown show.
Yeah right, that guy predicted a total historical first with no basis. What are the odds? Would you bet your life on those odds? Thousands already have.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 09:21 PM   #2290
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
Not sure if Cole is a supporter of "symmetric free fall" BS. But when I see the "symmetric free fall" for describing the unsymmetrical collapse of three buildings, I have to admit we found overwhelming ignorance; is the BS claim of "symmetric free fall" used to fool those who can't think for themselves?

"Free-fall can only be from CD" is another failed tag-line, another idiotic illogical BS claim by 9/11 truth nuts who have no practical knowledge of physics and engineering.

""Free-fall can only be from CD" is stupid... why? Because CD uses tiny amounts of explosives, and E=mgh is released to do the work of CD, of destroying the building; 9/11 truth is so darn dirt dumb; it hurts to think about it.
CD uses a gravity collapse to do the destruction, not explosives; explosives are used to start the collapse, not destroy the building.

Where is the damage to steel from thermite? It does not exist. thermite belief is a sign of superior ignorance, or insanity.

Cole failed, 9/11 truth failed.
If there was evidence for 9/11 truth claim, I could take it and earn a Pulitzer Prize by teaming with a newspaper, and it would be bigger than Watergate; but there is no evidence, there will be no Pulitzer for a failed claim, a lie, and dumbed down fantasy of CD based on the ignorance of the people fooled by the claim.

Where is the evidence for CD; Cole failed to produce it, and FF and others are fooled.

Still the amount of BS about predicting the collapse, it hard to beat that failure in logic, but 9/11 truth can do it.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 17th May 2016 at 09:23 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 09:32 PM   #2291
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger
 
AJM8125's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 19,399
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Are you sure that's the only mystery involving Barry Jennings?
Yup. Pretty much everything else fails under minimal scrutiny.

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
I'm even more interested in what story Michael Hess told NIST in 2004 versus what story he told in 2008 after Barry died.
Mr. Jennings was a solo act who portrayed Mr. Hess as baggage in every version of his fantasy. It was good to see Mr. Hess clear the air in 2008.
__________________
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 10:36 PM   #2292
HotRodDeluxe
Muse
 
HotRodDeluxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 688
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
1. Forum posts don't count

4. Forum posts don't count
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2016, 11:48 PM   #2293
tfk
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,454
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
I'd say check out the videos that show the closest view of the North Tower. It's been 10 years and you aren't antiquated with the photographic record of 9/11? You can see with the naked eye the antenna falling before the perimeter on most up-close videos, no matter the angle.

Gee, if only the Professional Engineers who were entrusted to conduct this investigation, had access to InvestiGoogle kids...

Note the date.

"WHY THE TOWERS FELL"
PBS Airdate: April 30, 2002

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/transcripts/2907_wtc.html

Originally Posted by Gene Corley
GENE CORLEY: Looking at the films of the North Tower, it appears that the antenna starts down just a little bit before the exterior of the building. That suggests the core went first.
Oh, wait ...

Last edited by tfk; 17th May 2016 at 11:49 PM.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 12:49 AM   #2294
Mentalpygmy
Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 35
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
I don't know. I'm not an expert.
So why do you insist on an experiment if you don't know what you are looking at - nor can you identify what would make you change your mind apparently. Falsifiability. Your position shows a lack of it.


Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Mentalpygmy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 01:05 AM   #2295
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
I haven't gotten paid anything. I must be doing something wrong.
Neither have I, yet I don't feel I am doing something wrong.

Some people travel the world making money out of 9/11, I assume you think they are doing something right?

It would be a different story if they had evidence to back up their claims.

How did or didn't it go with the U.K. Firefighters?
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 01:45 AM   #2296
Mentalpygmy
Student
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 35
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
1. That is not a logical fallacy. At best, it's nothing more than an error.

2. Pick any collapse time you want. Pick a time between 2.25 seconds and infinity. It does not matter what time you pick. Why? Simple. The roof line collapsed at freefall for approximately 2.25 seconds. The total collapse time is not nearly important as the 2.25 seconds of freefall.

Why is that 2.25 second period important at all?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Mentalpygmy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 01:49 AM   #2297
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by Mentalpygmy View Post
Why is that 2.25 second period important at all?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
You need to combine the 2.25 seconds with what shoes someone is wearing to get the answer

In fact you can add anything you like into the mix to get the answer.

Last edited by Spanx; 18th May 2016 at 01:51 AM.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 02:01 AM   #2298
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
1. Forum posts don't count

2. What are your experiments and what are the results?

3. What is the chemical makeup of that particle you're holding?

4. Forum posts don't count
The results are Steven E. Jones's claims were stupid, nonsense.

The hollow Iron Oxide sphere, iron sphere, was from finely decided steel in a chimney effect.

No truther scientist ever tried recreating the actual fire environment, because they are idiots.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 02:06 AM   #2299
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Yeah right, that guy predicted a total historical first with no basis. What are the odds? Would you bet your life on those odds? Thousands already have.
The basis was the rate of change on a leaning building, as measured by a transit set on the building. Not so hard to figure out how much lean a building can take before it falls over.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 03:15 AM   #2300
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,434
Originally Posted by Mentalpygmy View Post
Why is that 2.25 second period important at all?
He doesn't know. He's not an expert.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 03:26 AM   #2301
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
He doesn't know. He's not an expert.

Dave
Truthers never are. The just post nonsensical drivel.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 03:33 AM   #2302
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
1. Forum posts don't count

2. What are your experiments and what are the results?

3. What is the chemical makeup of that particle you're holding?

4. Forum posts don't count
A good experiment is quantifiable, and repeatable, it endevers to understand the original conditions in which a reaction took place, and how the reaction took place.
That is why truthers screw up their experiments on purpose, they are only interested in perpetual fraud, to continue the cash flow. They are not and will never be interested in the truth, only the cash they can scam, in their Huckstering Fraudulent misrepresentations of facts.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 08:32 AM   #2303
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
The basis was the rate of change on a leaning building, as measured by a transit set on the building. Not so hard to figure out how much lean a building can take before it falls over.
Evidence for the building leaning?

EDIT: It would appear that there is at least one quote by Peter Hayden about a transit detecting movement in the building. If so, when was this done and how could it relate to the perimeter bulge that was also witnessed, which in hindsight could in no way bring down a 47-story football field sized skyscraper? Either way, haven't seen any photographic evidence that shows leaning. Even if it was shifting and creaking all day, this still does not negate from the anomalous foreknowledge that probably originated from the engineer who talked to Hayden.

Last edited by MicahJava; 18th May 2016 at 08:49 AM. Reason: edit
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 08:33 AM   #2304
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
A good experiment is quantifiable, and repeatable, it endevers to understand the original conditions in which a reaction took place, and how the reaction took place.
That is why truthers screw up their experiments on purpose, they are only interested in perpetual fraud, to continue the cash flow. They are not and will never be interested in the truth, only the cash they can scam, in their Huckstering Fraudulent misrepresentations of facts.
In other words, YOU have nothing. Sorry, iron microspheres are one of the reasons why a new investigation is warranted. I'm not even saying they couldn't form naturally!

Last edited by MicahJava; 18th May 2016 at 08:34 AM. Reason: another word
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 08:47 AM   #2305
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,452
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Evidence for the building leaning?
This has been covered a number of times if you can be bothered to read through even the threads in this forum.
Unless you want to claim that the Fire Department are liars and in on the conspiracy.

Are we stuck in some kind of time warp?

Last edited by Captain_Swoop; 18th May 2016 at 08:50 AM.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 08:49 AM   #2306
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,452
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
In other words, YOU have nothing. Sorry, iron microspheres are one of the reasons why a new investigation is warranted. I'm not even saying they couldn't form naturally!
I can make iron microspheres by burning paint or drywall or even paper and textiles.
Welding and grinding make them. amy car brakes make them.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 08:55 AM   #2307
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
This has been covered a number of times if you can be bothered to read through even the threads in this forum.
Unless you want to claim that the Fire Department are liars and in on the conspiracy.

Are we stuck in some kind of time warp?
There is like one or two sparse quotes about a transit detecting movement of the building. Still no photographic evidence presented to make the case that it was "leaning". I'm not claiming they're liars, just sometimes wrong, like the firefighters who claimed that all 47 stories were involved in fire.


None of this proves that anybody had any basis to predict, at 12-1 PM, that the building was going to collapse at 5-6PM.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:04 AM   #2308
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
The fires were small card is being played, instant fail

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
There is like one or two sparse quotes about a transit detecting movement of the building. Still no photographic evidence presented to make the case that it was "leaning". I'm not claiming they're liars, just sometimes wrong, like the firefighters who claimed that all 47 stories were involved in fire.

None of this proves that anybody had any basis to predict, at 12-1 PM, that the building was going to collapse at 5-6PM.
Were WTC 7 fires too cold for 9/11 truth?
Are you in the steel can't fail in fire camp of woo?

Or are you in the fire can't do damage school of woo?

Just like 7 WTC, a floor burned, and the floors did not sag... oops, darn, you 9/11 truth believers fail at every failed opinion based silly claim.
Or are you in the small fire camp of woo?

Why not stay at your desk, it is a small fire, it will go out... and the floor can't sag, it is steel... lol, 9/11 truth, the movement of overwhelming ignorance and infinity BS.

Why go on a tangential BS opinion fest? You have no evidence for CD after 14 years of 9/11 truth failure to make one valid claim.

Why are Cole's experiments so bad? Why can't 9/11 truth present their overwhelming evidence? It is a lie.

Done
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 18th May 2016 at 09:11 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:10 AM   #2309
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
I can make iron microspheres by burning paint or drywall or even paper and textiles.
Welding and grinding make them. amy car brakes make them.
Scientific literature?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:12 AM   #2310
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Were WTC 7 fires too cold for 9/11 truth?
Are you in the steel can't fail in fire camp of woo?

Or are you in the fire can't do damage school of woo?

Just like 7 WTC, a floor burned, and the floors did not sag... oops, darn, you 9/11 truth believers fail at every failed opinion based silly claim.
Or are you in the small fire camp of woo?
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l.../wtc7fire3.jpg
Why not stay at your desk, it is a small fire, it will go out... and the floor can't sag, it is steel... lol, 9/11 truth, the movement of overwhelming ignorance and infinity BS.

Why go on a tangential BS opinion fest? You have no evidence for CD after 14 years of 9/11 truth failure to make one valid claim.

Why are Cole's experiments so bad? Why can't 9/11 truth present their overwhelming evidence? It is a lie.

Done


Yes, we've all seen the noodle steel picture.

I'm not really denying that the fires were huge on the floors they were on. They may have actually been set by arson, but that's a whole different topic.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:13 AM   #2311
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
playing the insane thermite claim from Jones, who lied

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Scientific literature?
To say iron microspheres are a sign of thermite, with zero damage to any steel, is silly BS. Iron microspheres form in fires from iron bearing substances - you believe in BS.

You seem to be unable to comment on Cole's failure; this is not making Cole look better, your attempts to back in thermite make Cole and 9/11 truth look dumber. Where is the damage to WTC steel?

Produce evidence steel was damaged by thermite. Why can't you do it? Cole can't, why can't you do something other than lie about microspheres, repeating BS you googled from 9/11 truth.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 18th May 2016 at 09:15 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:18 AM   #2312
MicahJava
Graduate Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,805
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
To say iron microspheres are a sign of thermite, with zero damage to any steel, is silly BS. Iron microspheres form in fires from iron bearing substances - you believe in BS.

You seem to be unable to comment on Cole's failure; this is not making Cole look better, your attempts to back in thermite make Cole and 9/11 truth look dumber. Where is the damage to WTC steel?

Produce evidence steel was damaged by thermite. Why can't you do it? Cole can't, why can't you do something other than lie about microspheres, repeating BS you googled from 9/11 truth.
I think you have it backwards. The iron microspheres, when found, should be the thing that begins an inquiry into why they are there and what purpose they could serve.

Geez. Just forget about the spheres. The high-order damage alone is enough IMO.
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:24 AM   #2313
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,764
911 truth can't find evidence for CD after 14 years

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post

Yes, we've all seen the noodle steel picture.

I'm not really denying that the fires were huge on the floors they were on. They may have actually been set by arson, but that's a whole different topic.
You don't seem to understand the noodle steel, where steel fails in fire - where do you find silent explosives now that thermite evidence is not to be found? How can you wake up 14 years after 9/11 and be fooled by 9/11 truth CD claims?

Now you Gish Gallop to arson... yes it was arson, terrorists in two planes set the fires with 10,000 gallons of jet fuel, two counts. Thus it was the biggest case of arson in history by 10 failed nuts who figured out 9/11 14 years or maybe more years than you.

That is sad, when suicide idiot terrorists know who did 9/11 (they did) and how it was done before 9/11 truth, and you, and Cole.

What a failed movement all based on BS, nonsense, and fantasy based opinions.

You did deny the fires are a factor by making up BS.

Either you have evidence of CD, for thermite or you don't. You don't have anything but opinions born in paranoia and ignorance, plagiarized from 9/11 truth.

Can you comment on topic, on Cole's failed experiments? No

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
I think you have it backwards. The iron microspheres, when found, should be the thing that begins an inquiry into why they are there and what purpose they could serve.

Geez. Just forget about the spheres. The high-order damage alone is enough IMO.
http://www2.usgs.gov/blogs/features/...nter-collapse/
Total nonsense. Iron is 5 to 6 percent of our dirt... Iron found in WTC dust is not more than background... and you think it is some plot of thermite; big fail based on your gullibility.

http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-0050-02/fs-050-02_508.pdf you failed to understand, no one can find thermite, it was not used on 9/11. Your fantasy remains such.

It is a fact, the iron microspheres are a product of fire where iron bearing stustance are. You are gullible, you can't figure out why this means nothing but BS from 9/11 truth.

You can't produce one piece of steel damaged by thermite on 9/11. Makes you need to study, which was already done many years ago, a study already done total BS, and after 14 years dumber than dirt.

Where is your evidence for thermite, now you understand iron microspheres are products of fire where iron bearing substance are? Why do you ignore valid dust studies?
How come you can't get on topic and discuss Cole's failure to make valid experiments?

You come unarmed, zero evidence, and whine for a new investigation based on your failure to understand the many investigations, papers, and studies on the record; did you fail to read them?
Even Jones fake thermite paper concludes without evidence their dust sample might be thermite, yet not one sample matches the energy of thermite. You failed to make a valid point, and ignore reality based evidence.

Produce evidence for thermite, damage to steel, and win a Pulitzer. It is that simple, plus you need to get the people who did your fantasy version of 9/11 you can't detail. Can Cole help you? No

Where is your evidence? You failed to read any studies - steel fails in fire... why does 9/11 truth fail on the facts.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 18th May 2016 at 10:01 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:33 AM   #2314
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing
 
rwguinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 16 miles from 7 lakes
Posts: 10,794
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Yeah right, that guy predicted a total historical first with no basis. What are the odds? Would you bet your life on those odds? Thousands already have.
3 of us in New Mexico watching on television predicted collapse, as did at least 4 in Colorado, plus 2sophomore engineering students from NMSU, all of which I know personally.
__________________
"Political correctness is a doctrine,...,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
"
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:35 AM   #2315
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 20,825
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Yeah right, that guy predicted a total historical first with no basis. What are the odds? Would you bet your life on those odds? Thousands already have.
He predicted a historical first while witnessing a historical first. Up to that point, nobody had ever seen a 47 story building get mangled by a 110 story building collapsing on it, with zero firefighting efforts to save it.

Do you think firefighters just stop fighting fires in buildings after everyone's out? No, they keep fighting to try to save the building. They know that steel will ultimately fail in a fire. This is common sense. Nobody can refute that. It's fact.

Thus the prediction. In addition, they were there. They had access to senses that the keyboard warrior doesn't. Sense of hearing. Sense of sight. There is no way you will ever have as much information as the people standing in front of the damn thing. INSIDE the damn thing.

..and I already know what it is in this post you'll choose to harp on, ignoring the rest, so don't bother.
__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 09:53 AM   #2316
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Can't admit that the experts denied freefall?
They said that the collapse, over the entire time the entire structure was falling, was less than free fall.
AND
They were correct then and as far as that goes it still IS correct.

When pressed they acknowledged that a short period of ~free fall did occur. That short period comes ~1.75 AFTER the entire structure begins moving.

THEREFORE, the part of the collapse sequence that starts when the entire structure begins moving CANNOT have been due to the removal of all load bearing columns. IF it had then free fall would begin WHEN the entire structure begins moving.
IF one is to make such a claim it would be that this removal of columns occurred AT that 1.75 second mark. Now one must wonder why this would be important at all. The structure is already doomed, obviously. So why require this supposed explosive take out of all columns at that point?

Really MJ, I am asking; why require this at all when the structure is already doomed? What's the point?

P.S. don't say 'to reduce collateral damage' because that pig won't fly when its part of a plot that saw a dozen high value Manhattan buildings wrecked, thousands of people killed, and the loss of tens of hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of police, fire, and rescue vehicles, the loss of 4 large airliners, the destruction of a wing of the Pentagon(one of the largest office structures in the USA), shut down Wall Street, shut down airlines, and wrecked the global economy.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 18th May 2016 at 09:56 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 10:22 AM   #2317
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 10,110
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Are you citing yourself as a source, using a post you made on a website that you were eventually banned from?

If so, are you related to Fletcher Prouty?
__________________
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Col. Jeff Cooper, U.S.M.C.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 10:26 AM   #2318
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,452
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
I think you have it backwards. The iron microspheres, when found, should be the thing that begins an inquiry into why they are there and what purpose they could serve.

Geez. Just forget about the spheres. The high-order damage alone is enough IMO.
Any substance that contains iron will produce microspheres whrn it burns.
Why don't you do some basic chemistry research..
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 10:27 AM   #2319
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,452
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
There is like one or two sparse quotes about a transit detecting movement of the building. Still no photographic evidence presented to make the case that it was "leaning". I'm not claiming they're liars, just sometimes wrong, like the firefighters who claimed that all 47 stories were involved in fire.


None of this proves that anybody had any basis to predict, at 12-1 PM, that the building was going to collapse at 5-6PM.
You donít believe them and don't even know what was said. You are calling thrm liars.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th May 2016, 10:28 AM   #2320
tfk
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,454
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Would you bet your life on those odds? Thousands already have.
It's a little early for you to be getting snarky, Junior.

Virtually every single argument that you've offered has been the product of utter technical ignorance or factually wrong. You have absolutely zero background or knowledge of any of the topics that you are raising. Care to share with us what is your educational & work experience?

All of those topics, without exception, have been raised, dissected & debunked here many years ago.

Everyone here has heard the same old crap, over & over & over. Each kid thinking that they are the first to bring this earth-shattering, paradigm shifting revelation to our attention.

I'd recommend that you take the chip off your shoulder, and start opening your ears & listening for a change.

ALL of your arguments have been wrong. Baselessly wrong.
Just like this one:

Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
Yeah right, that guy predicted a total historical first with no basis. What are the odds? Would you bet your life on those odds? Thousands already have.
http://tinyurl.com/k5o8ef6

Firehouse Magazine
April 2002


Originally Posted by FDNY Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
“By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, … but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.”
Every single building in the world, in which the rate of creep of the structural framework is not zero, is going to collapse. Soon.

This is especially true for tall buildings, in which the amount of "lean" is much less & more critical than for short ones.

This info was NOT "a first, with no basis". It was not some leap of intuition.

It was the FDNY, using a tool that they had used for decades, for the express purpose that it was intended, in a manner that it was intended, to evaluate exactly the metric that it was intended (continuous, progressive change in a building's geometry).

And the FDNY reached exactly the same conclusion which that motion demanded, dozens of times in the past: "the building is unstable".

Note the date on this article.
And you, micah, are bringing up the same, lame, idiotic assertions that some "mystical foreknowledge of WTC7's collapse proves, uh, ... something nefarious" over 14 friggin' years later.?!!

Cowards will never say what you think it really means.

Step up to the plate, Junior.
Show a little integrity & courage.

Tell us EXACTLY what you believe that this foreknowledge proves.
Say it. Directly.
No innuendo.
No allegations.

Just state what you think that it means.

Do you think that the FDNY was a part of the "CD conspiracy"?
__

Also:

Chief Nigro statement on 9/11 CTs

https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/danielnigro
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=94103

Originally Posted by ref
This is a message from Chief of Department (ret.) Daniel Nigro, addressing the conspiracy theories surrounding the collapse of WTC7. Thank you very much for this statement, Mr. Nigro. The work you and your colleagues did that day will never be forgotten. I have been in contact with him, and he gave me the permission to publish this. I have confirmed with our moderator Lisa Simpson, that this message really is from him.

Got to my page http://911guide.googlepages.com/danielnigro for this message and his bio. Here is the message part:

Originally Posted by FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro
Regarding WTC 7: The long-awaited US Government NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) report on the collapse of WTC 7 is due to be published at the end of this year (although it has been delayed already a few times [ adding fuel to the conspiracy theorists fires!]). That report should explain the cause and mechanics of the collapse in great detail. Early on the afternoon of September 11th 2001, following the collapse of WTC 1 & 2, I feared a collapse of WTC 7 (as did many on my staff).
The reasons are as follows:

1 - Although prior to that day high-rise structures had never collapsed, The collapse of WTC 1 & 2 showed that certain high-rise structures subjected to damage from impact and from fire will collapse.
2. The collapse of WTC 1 damaged portions of the lower floors of WTC 7.
3. WTC 7, we knew, was built on a small number of large columns providing an open Atrium on the lower levels.
4. numerous fires on many floors of WTC 7 burned without sufficient water supply to attack them.

For these reasons I made the decision (without consulting the owner, the mayor or anyone else - as ranking fire officer, that decision was my responsibility) to clear a collapse zone surrounding the building and to stop all activity within that zone. Approximately three hours after that order was given, WTC 7 collapsed.

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit.

Regards, Dan Nigro
Chief of Department FDNY (retired)
__

I am also now certain that you lied to us when you said earlier:

Originally Posted by beachnut
Are you a CD believer?
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
I am not a "believer" in anything.
Like most adults, I don’t like being lied to by kids.

Surely you don’t think that you’re the first (or 10th, or 50th) person to try the "stealth truther" routine here, do you?
__

One last comment: Look at the title of this thread: "If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong".

I don't believe that a single one of your 30 something posts in the last two days has mentioned the word "experiment" ... once.

It's considered polite to keep your posts at least a tiny bit "on topic".

Just a suggestion...

Last edited by tfk; 18th May 2016 at 10:38 AM.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:47 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.