ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 22nd May 2016, 04:42 PM   #2641
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
We have watched ALL of the videos shot from every angle.

Here's what's missing:

Explosions.
Evidence of explosions.
Signs of any type of CD.
Some of us didn't watch the videos in "Fantasy-vision". Try it some time.

Last edited by FalseFlag; 22nd May 2016 at 04:46 PM.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 04:47 PM   #2642
Axxman300
Master Poster

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Some of use didn't watch the videos in "Fantasy-vision". Try it some time.
We just didn't watch them while stoned.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 05:02 PM   #2643
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM
He claims "midair pulverization of 90,000 lbs of concrete" and has never actual shown evidence to support this statement.
I guess you never watched videos of the collapses of either of the twin towers.

Here ya go, FF: The best and most complete video evidence of the "102 Minutes". The reality that Truthers need to confront. Tell us where you think you hear demolition charges, and in particular the ~1,000,000 exploding ceiling tiles in each building.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Later, you can explain WHY the "midair pulverization of 90,000 lbs of concrete" was necessary in the first place. Especially since the concrete was non-structural. Maybe just a way for the NWO to taunt the Truthers that the knew would appear?
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 05:31 PM   #2644
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
Here ya go, FF: The best and most complete video evidence of the "102 Minutes". The reality that Truthers need to confront. Tell us where you think you hear demolition charges, and in particular the ~1,000,000 exploding ceiling tiles in each building.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Later, you can explain WHY the "midair pulverization of 90,000 lbs of concrete" was necessary in the first place. Especially since the concrete was non-structural. Maybe just a way for the NWO to taunt the Truthers that the knew would appear?
Explain it for me.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 05:32 PM   #2645
FalseFlag
Banned

We just didn't watch them while stoned.
Me neither. So, why can I see it for what it is, but you can't?
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:06 PM   #2646
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Because we see the truth and you see only what you wish to see.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 06:16 PM   #2647
Axxman300
Master Poster

Explain it for me.
You two largely identical buildings burning after being struck by identical aircraft.

You see the South Tower start to lean before it collapses. It collapses first because it was struck lower than WTC1.

You see the upper floors of the North Tower buckle before it collapses. The collapse tears the building apart floor by floor with no consistent sequence.

You see windows of WTC7 blown out from the force of the impact of debris from WTC1.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd May 2016, 07:45 PM   #2648
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

Some of us didn't watch the videos in "Fantasy-vision". Try it some time.
You apparently haven't watched any WTC videos because I asked you to produce one with the loud bangs associated with a CD and so far....................... nothing.

Let me know when you find that video, it'll probably be around the same time you get your new investigation, like never.
Old 23rd May 2016, 07:28 AM   #2649
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

What is the point of you being here, aside from trolling?

Seriously? Your ideas are so far out in left field, they will never amount to anything, you don't listen to documented facts from experts in their fields, and you won't accept common sense. You answer no questions that could lead you to learning anything. Your entire existence on this subforum is totally without reason.

What's the point?
Old 23rd May 2016, 12:21 PM   #2650
Africanus
Thinker

Did you forget about Barry Jennings? He says he was thrown back into the 8th floor of WTC7. Does that not count?
Really? So you can provide the quote, where he says that?
Africanus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2016, 01:28 PM   #2651
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Did you forget about Barry Jennings? He says he was thrown back into the 8th floor of WTC7. Does that not count?
If Barry experienced an explosive going off, he would be dead, and we would not be talking about what he said. With your zero knowledge of physics proved, now you display zero knowledge of explosives. A perfect record of failure, at least no you are posting fake evidence for the delusional claims you fail to explain in detail.
14 years of failure to figure out 9/11; better luck with Bigfoot.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2016, 06:08 PM   #2652
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Africanus View Post
Really? So you can provide the quote, where he says that?
Yes, I can, and so can you. Google is your friend.
Old 23rd May 2016, 08:37 PM   #2653
FalseFlag
Banned

I AGREE

I was bored and I watched parts of the video. I guess you think concrete pulverizes itself in midair. It can't, but I know I'm not going to change your mind.

It's also interesting to see the explosion about two floors below the fire line in WTC7 a few minutes before it collapses. I guess you don't see that.

I guess you also don't see the numerous smoking projectiles that come out of both towers at an almost regular basis. Every single one of them spins and leaves a curly smoke trail as it falls. I guess you have an explanation for those things, or you just ignore them.

You see what you want to. I get that.
Old 23rd May 2016, 10:07 PM   #2654
Axxman300
Master Poster

I guess you also don't see the numerous smoking projectiles that come out of both towers at an almost regular basis. Every single one of them spins and leaves a curly smoke trail as it falls. I guess you have an explanation for those things, or you just ignore them.
You mean the burning segments of curtains, stapled financial reports, and other light burning objects that are blown out of the windows?

Are you really this dumb?
Old 23rd May 2016, 11:25 PM   #2655
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster

I guess...

I guess...

I guess...

I think I might have found the problem...
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 01:52 AM   #2656
tfk
Illuminator

I was bored and I watched parts of the video. I guess you think concrete pulverizes itself in midair. It can't, but I know I'm not going to change your mind.
“… pulverizes itself …”??

You’re absolutely daft.

50,000 tons of debris, crashing down on a 4” thick wafer of WWF reinforced concrete, which is rated for 300 lbs/square foot, will do a fine pulverizing job.

Meanwhile, you have not the slightest bit of information about how much of that debris cloud is concrete, versus other types of debris.

Unless you’re planning to invoke “structural” ceiling tiles, cubicle dividers & office paper.

It's also interesting to see the explosion about two floors below the fire line in WTC7 a few minutes before it collapses. I guess you don't see that.
Well, since WTC7 doesn’t collapse in this video, “it” must refer to either WTC1 or 2. In this video, WTC2 collapses at 57:05, and WTC1 collapses at 1:26:30.

“a few minutes before” these events would be around 53 / 54 minutes, or 1:23 / 1:24. And no, I don’t see anything, or hear anything, that would constitute an “explosion”.

Since we can clearly hear both collapses, we would certainly be able to hear demolition explosions in the nearer WTC7. Yet these “explosions” are missing from the audio.

Why don’t you post the exact time of your “explosions” & provide us with a description of its exact location, or a screen grab showing it.

I can’t wait.

Are you daft, or stupid?

Debris was hurled hundreds of feet from the tower. Some of it was in flames, as proven by the hundreds of cars that were set on fire. Some of the debris was covered in the very same debris that made up the cloud. What on earth is the slightest bit surprising about that debris “trailing smoke”?

Are you clueless about the careful design & control surfaces required to make a heavy object fly thru the air and NOT “spin”? Do you believe that random chunks dismembered building structure & contents will all magically emerge with wings, ailerons, elevator, tail, rudder & the proper weight & balance to not spin??

You can not possibly be this stoooopid?
You must be trolling.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 03:06 AM   #2657
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

You see what you want to. I get that.
As was pointed out to Dylan Avery, himself in 2005, the swirling, pieces of drywall blown off the core tend to do that! DA.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 03:37 AM   #2658
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, I can, and so can you. Google is your friend.
Plainly, Google is not your friend.
Old 24th May 2016, 03:57 AM   #2659
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

Question, if drywall from the core wasn't pulverized, and was instead thrown clear of the collapses,
as viewed in the videos, what dies that do to your theory of pulverized concrete?
Old 24th May 2016, 03:41 PM   #2660
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseFlag

Originally Posted by tfk View Post
Well, since WTC7 doesn’t collapse in this video, “it” must refer to either WTC1 or 2. In this video, WTC2 collapses at 57:05, and WTC1 collapses at 1:26:30.

“a few minutes before” these events would be around 53 / 54 minutes, or 1:23 / 1:24. And no, I don’t see anything, or hear anything, that would constitute an “explosion”.

Since we can clearly hear both collapses, we would certainly be able to hear demolition explosions in the nearer WTC7. Yet these “explosions” are missing from the audio.

Why don’t you post the exact time of your “explosions” & provide us with a description of its exact location, or a screen grab showing it.

I can’t wait.
Cut the kid some slack, TFK. As he said, he only watched part of it, since he gets bored. Short attention span, you know. Like a goldfish. He probably forgot that only the Twin Towers are featured and was dimly remembering something else.

I predict we'll get no response, since he would actually have to focus his attention for a few minutes, which is beyond him.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 06:32 PM   #2661
FalseFlag
Banned

You mean the burning segments of curtains, stapled financial reports, and other light burning objects that are blown out of the windows?
Curtains?

OK.

I knew you would come up with some lame excuse. You did not disappoint.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:34 PM   #2662
FalseFlag
Banned

50,000 tons of debris, crashing down on a 4” thick wafer of WWF reinforced concrete, which is rated for 300 lbs/square foot, will do a fine pulverizing job.
Please show me how 50,000 tons of debris pulverized the concrete the instant the collapses began.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:37 PM   #2663
tfk
Illuminator

Cut the kid some slack, TFK.
Too many people have cut these kids way too much slack for way too long.
That is exactly their problem.

Nobody has demanded that they sit down and really think about things like a serious adult.

These kids, like FF & MicahJava, think that I'm a big old meanie.

They don't realize that, if they were to put in the tiniest amount of real effort, I'm giving the best intellectual gift that anyone could give them: Not accepting their sloppy, lazy thinking. Demanding that they do better, that they do their best.

If they'd bother to try, they might succeed as figuring some things out for themselves, instead of being spoon-fed crap from smooth talking shysters. If they succeeded at that, every once in awhile, they might come to really like the feeling. If they came to like that feeling, there's a chance that they might eventually become good at thinking for themselves.

Who knows what might follow from that...!!

The single greatest gift that my old VP Engineering did for me, when I was a baby engineer, was to NOT accept anything less than my best design. He'd come back to me, toss a design on my desk & say, "this ain't good enough. You can do better." It royally pissed me off. But then it became a challenge. And his being demanding was the best thing that ever happened to my career.

Later on, I became that demanding figure, on my own designs. I'd be the one telling myself, "This ain't good enough."

worked for me...
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 06:41 PM   #2664
FalseFlag
Banned

Debris was hurled hundreds of feet from the tower. Some of it was in flames, as proven by the hundreds of cars that were set on fire.
I guess you never watched the towers before the collapse. Either that, or your ignored what you saw.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:41 PM   #2665
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Please show me how 50,000 tons of debris pulverized the concrete the instant the collapses began.
Your statement make zero sense, the concrete was not pulverized the instant the collapse began, that is BS, a lie, a fantasy... why do you make up idiotic claims?

You are talking BS, like no plane idiots do. The dust is wallboard and insulation. Caused by the collapse.

What is making your concrete in midair fall apart? Magic? You make no sense, there is no thermite, no explosives, thus saying saying the concrete was broken up in the air is BS; it was broken by the collapse which was equal in energy in each tower to over 100 2,000 pounds bombs, but worse because the energy was confined to impacts, not blast effects. You lost this argument because you don't make sense.

If you can't grasp the Kinetic energy involved, then you can't let go of the BS you can't explain in the first place.

You know there were planes, but then you can't figure out it was Flight 77 at the Pentagon when FDR, Radar, and DNA prove it was.

Thus you make up BS out of thin air, repeating failed lies from 9/11 truth without evidence.

Last edited by beachnut; 24th May 2016 at 06:42 PM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2016, 06:42 PM   #2666
FalseFlag
Banned

These kids, like FF & MicahJava, think that I'm a big old meanie.
Don't give yourself so much credit. What I really think of you can't be posted on this forum.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:43 PM   #2667
FalseFlag
Banned

The single greatest gift that my old VP Engineering did for me, when I was a baby engineer, was to NOT accept anything less than my best design.
Is it too late for you to ask for a refund?

Last edited by FalseFlag; 24th May 2016 at 06:45 PM.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:44 PM   #2668
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Is it too late for a refund?
On your education? Did it fail?
Old 24th May 2016, 06:44 PM   #2669
FalseFlag
Banned

Cut the kid some slack, TFK. As he said, he only watched part of it, since he gets bored. Short attention span, you know. Like a goldfish. He probably forgot that only the Twin Towers are featured and was dimly remembering something else.
I think you meant blue tang fish instead of goldfish.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:45 PM   #2670
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
On your education? Did it fail?
Nope. I see right through your nonsense.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:47 PM   #2671
FalseFlag
Banned

Your statement make zero sense, the concrete was not pulverized the instant the collapse began
Reality disagrees.

https://youtu.be/ctjckFHtRJ4?t=5191
Old 24th May 2016, 06:56 PM   #2672
Axxman300
Master Poster

Funny you post a video which shows WTC getting raked by WTC1, with dust blowing out the opposite side windows from the impact.

You see but you do not observe, the distinction is clear...( wish I'd thought of that line).

There are large chunks of concrete visible falling to the street below.

So reality disagrees with you.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:58 PM   #2673
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

It took over 12 seconds to pulverize the concrete that was pulverized

Wow, a youtube video. Wow. You have proved 9/11 truth followers have no clue and are gullible.

Wow, you showed smoke. You debunk yourself, like 9/11 truth.

Big fail, you showed smoke, and dust. the dust at the WTC was insulation, wallboard, and concrete, the light weight concrete from floors in the WTC; you failed to study the dust;

You come to discuss stuff you never researched, instead you show smoke from the WTC collapse in a youtube video. You think you can see smoke vs pulverized concrete; and fail. you lost this discussion, maybe when you finish your engineering degree, you will understand 9/11.

https://www2.usgs.gov/blogs/features...nter-collapse/

Last edited by beachnut; 24th May 2016 at 06:59 PM.
Old 24th May 2016, 06:58 PM   #2674
FalseFlag
Banned

So reality disagrees with you.
The video speaks for itself. That must eat you up. No amount of skeptic nonsense can change what can clearly be seen. Pulverized concrete is seen immediately after the collapse begins. It's there. Anyone with eyes can see it.
Old 24th May 2016, 07:00 PM   #2675
FalseFlag
Banned

You think you can see smoke vs pulverized concrete; and fail
I see what is there. I see pulverized concrete as the collapse begins. Why? Simple. It's because that is what the video shows.
Old 24th May 2016, 07:02 PM   #2676
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

The video speaks for itself. That must eat you up. No amount of skeptic nonsense can change what can clearly be seen. Pulverized concrete is seen immediately after the collapse begins. It's there. Anyone with eyes can see it.
You show smoke and lie. Like no plane liars, but you lie about concrete which can't be crushed instantly but after time. Thus you are a liar base on your fantasy version of 9/11 which never existed. Better luck with the planes, where were all proved with Radar Data.

Why lie about smoke being crushed concrete? Wallboard crushes easy, as does the under-floor insulation. You are missing reality, and playing the BS card.

What is your point? there are no explosives, adn thermite does not pulverize concrete; , no explosions are seen.

https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-0050-02/fs-050-02_508.pdf

You lie about 9/11, and you have no clue what the dust was made up of, and ignore the smoke. Why do you lie like no planers lie?

Last edited by beachnut; 24th May 2016 at 07:05 PM.
Old 24th May 2016, 07:02 PM   #2677
tfk
Illuminator

What was the "unit of failure" of the towers?

Hint: the unit of failure was exactly the same as the unit of construction.

But you do have a point. Not much concrete at all got comminuted (the correct term) at first. There were N floors (the unit, above) that were torn apart. Several concrete floor fractured promptly. That fracturing produced not much concrete dust.

During the entire collapse, there was not a lot of concrete dust (the percentage of all the concrete) was turned to dust. You cannot do that, unless you constrain the concrete on BOTH sides, not just whack it from the top side.

But a relatively small percent of comminuted concrete can produce a LOT of dust.

The real comminution not of the concrete didn't happen until the collapse reached the street, and the concrete was trapped both below & above.

Next, you arrive at my second statement: nobody (that I've heard) has any idea whatsoever how much of that cloud is concrete, versus other crushed friable material.

I don't know. Certainly you don't know.

One thing that was promptly pushed out of the windows with expelled air as soon as the building began to collapse: smoke & Fire.

It took about ((2*10)/(.7 * 32))0.5 = 0.9 seconds for the building to fall 10 feet. All kinds of dust & debris (but little concrete dust) would have been "liberated" from all kinds of hiding spots (in ceilings, in floors, behind walls, etc.), wafted into the air & then carried outside of the building by very strong winds as that air was ejected.

I'll jump to the assumption that I DON'T have to show you the 50,000 tons of descending mass, after one story's collapse...

__

Now that I've answered your question, are you going to answer my question & show us exactly where the explosions happened in WTC7 that you claimed??

Or are you going to run away from your own assertion??
Old 24th May 2016, 07:12 PM   #2678
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I see what is there. I see pulverized concrete as the collapse begins. Why? Simple. It's because that is what the video shows.
Sounds lie you made that up, it is smoke, expelled by the collapse. Why do yo lie and make up BS?
We we see smoke and dust first as 400,000 cubic feet of air/smoke are expelled per floor... You can't do the math?

You are like the no plane 9/11 truth followers, no evidence, you make it up. ''

How was concrete pulverized before the top section crushed the first floor below? How long does that take? Did you do the math yet? NO

When will you use evidence instead of stuff you make up or plagiarized from a failed movement of woo.

https://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs-0050-02/fs-050-02_508.pdf

Could some be glass? Fiberglass? Wallboard? You know up to 3 inches of wallboard covered steel in the WTC? any clue yet'

the first floor of concrete crushed would be at .87 seconds an the time it takes to be expelled... thus if you are saying there was crushed concrete after .86 seconds of the collapse, then there is, with wallboard, insulation, glass, and office stuff, partitions, dust, etc.

The real dust study was done... did you miss it

Last edited by beachnut; 24th May 2016 at 07:14 PM.
Old 24th May 2016, 07:12 PM   #2679
Axxman300
Master Poster

Hardly.

I laugh at your doltishness. You just posted a video that shows the North Tower collapse. The cloud you think is dust is actually smoke from the raging fires which ultimately cause the collapse. The shattered concrete is heavier than smoke (you can test this out yourself) and cascades out the sides of the building as it tears itself apart. Most of the dust is from the drywall being pulverized.

Again, the best part of you posting this video is that you undermine A&ETruth as this video clearly shows impact damage to WTC7, the most telling of which being the dust blasting out the windows of the opposite face. Since you're dense I'll spell it out. Something big and heavy from WTC1 slammed into the face of WTC7 hard enough to shatter plate-glass windows.

The other thing absent from this video is the sound of explosions...except the intellectual bang from shooting yourself in the foot.
Old 24th May 2016, 07:13 PM   #2680
tfk
Illuminator

I guess you never watched the towers before the collapse. Either that, or your ignored what you saw.
LMAO.

I've watched it AT LEAST as much as you have.

I can show you hundreds of burned out cars AFTER the WTC2 tower collapsed, and after WTC1 collapsed.

Please show me 100s of burned out cars before WTC2 collapsed.

Regardless of this idiocy, are you REALLY claiming that none of the debris thrown out of the tower was burning.

And you seem to have skipped over the part where I said that the ejected components were also trailing the very same dust that made up the cloud.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think happens to air, if you were to compress 400,000 cubic feet of it down to about 100,000 cubic feet in about 0.05 seconds...

Give it a shot, kid...

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories