ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 31st May 2016, 07:38 PM   #2841
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

1310 FF posts boil down to failure for 9/11 truth claims

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
You are trying so hard to discredit me, and you are failing hard.

I choose not to do your math. It's a choice I make because your points are not relevant. You do NOT need to do any of your busy work in order to have a basic understanding of physics. That's a fact, and it obviously p***es you off.

You are spending so much time and effort trying to regain the credibility that you, yourself, have destroyed. Math won't help you regain the credibility. Admitting the truth is the only thing you can do. Since you won't do that, all you have left is to put lots of symbols and equations in your posts so that the weak-minded skeptics will think you have credibility.

It's not working. Your scam is failing. It's as simple as that.
So you failed to do the math.
Where have I said that? Please copy and paste the exact text. Otherwise, you are misquoting me. Of course, I expect nothing less from a skeptic.
This is your evidence to support Cole's folly?
I have never said I am an expert. I have said that you should listen to experts, and not the frauds on this site.

I don't need credibility. Remember, what I think does not matter.
There are no experts in 9/11 truth, you failed to show anyone here is a fraud; you never will, except for the fringe few spewing BS from 9/11 truth, and idiotic experiments like Cole's.
I see what is there. You ignore it. I make up nothing.
Nothing, is the evidence you use to support Cole's failed models.
Please post a link to the exact text that supports your claim. Thanks.
You forgot what you said?
I guess I need to try posting on Backpage, too, and then lower the price.
Again, super support for a fantasy, but reality requires something that makes sense.
So many words, yet there has still not been one experiment that proves Cole is wrong.

Why is that? There are so many "experts" here. It should be easy, right?
WTC 1 and 2 on 9/11 prove Cole experiments are idiotic, lies, fantasy. And you support Cole with off topic trolling talk with no evidence.
I have temporarily changed my avatar. No, not because I'm trolling, but because you made me think of it.
Irony.
Wait for it...
Wait for your support of Cole's experiment? You have nothing to offer... proved by 1310 of your posts

Cole's experiments are wrong because a floor in Cole's dumbed down models fails to fail with 12 other floors of mass. Simple to debunk the overwhelming ignorance Cole used to build his failed models. Cole's work is proved wrong by reality, the collapse of WTC 1 and 2.

You failed to offer anything to support Cole's failed work. Posts have proved a total lack of knowledge of physics, and an inability to do a simple math calculation. Is this why you fail to see Cole's experiments are nonsense. 14 years, 9/11 truth followers could have earned a PhD in physics, or engineering, but decided to believe the lies and idiotic claims from Cole and other failed 9/11 truth liars and fools.

Cole's experiments defense boils down to nonsense, and denial; in over
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2016, 07:43 PM   #2842
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
You claim we are trying to "discredit" you,
Please post a link to the exact text that supports your claim. Thanks.
Your words.........

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 31st May 2016 at 07:46 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2016, 08:45 PM   #2843
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by DGM View Post
Your words.........
........taken completely out of context.

What else is new?
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 01:24 AM   #2844
Mentalpygmy
Student

So many words, yet there has still not been one experiment that proves Cole is wrong.

Why is that? There are so many "experts" here. It should be easy, right?
You won't even postulate a hypothecial "expriment" which will you will accept as "proof". If you can't even state the required information which would falsify your position - then you've fallen at the first step.

However an "experiment" is not needed to prove Cole wrong, as there is one relevant law as has already been stated many times the square-cube law. Do you really need an experiment to prove this law? Are you denying it's validity?

Thus any modelling that Cole has tried to do, would need to incorporate detailed scaling. It does not, therefore the experiment doesn't replicate the twin towers. if you are only merely "replicating observed movement" - what benefit is Cole's "experiment" in the first place?
Mentalpygmy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 01:38 AM   #2845
Mentalpygmy
Student

I have never said I am an expert. I have said that you should listen to experts, and not the frauds on this site.

I've asked this previously - How does one identify an expert and identify a fraud?
Mentalpygmy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 01:45 AM   #2846
Spanx
Master Poster

What else is new?
Your avatar is by the looks of things.

Very becoming
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 04:35 AM   #2847
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

I've figured it out. FF is a Manager.
Expert; uses words and pretty pictures to tell me what I want to hear
Fraud: uses mathematics and graphs to show me what I need to hear
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 05:09 AM   #2848
tfk
Illuminator

You need no assistance from me, or anyone else, in discrediting yourself.
You do that every time you post.

I choose not to do your math. It's a choice I make because … [blah, blah, blah].
Of course you did. You CHOOSE to look clueless! Doesn’t everyone?!
LMAO.

Exactly as you “could answer” all those pesky questions that everyone keeps asking you, each time you make some brain-dead assertion, and get caught with your pants around your ankles.

You chose to leave everyone laughing at your ignorance.
Because you enjoy everyone making fun of your cluelessness.

A compelling desire to exhibit “the public appearance of utter, hopeless incompetence …”.
While simultaneously “… strutting around claiming intellectual superiority”.

That’s such an effective strategy.!
And a well-known psychological phenomenon.

We ALL wish that we could get everyone to think that we are clueless.
It’s every person’s most fervent desire. Right up there with “Dating the Prom Queen” in every little boy’s fantasies.

You do NOT need to do any of your busy work in order to have a basic understanding of physics.
Yup, ya got me.
All those annoying physicists & engineers & their constant “showing off” with math, & equations and crap.

Filling up blackboards & napkins & paper after paper, with “m”s & “c2”s & “equal signs” and irrelevant nonsense.

We do that because it gets the babes so totally hot that they DEMAND that we have sex with them.
And it makes the jocks so jealous that they give us more wedgies, which we also secretly enjoy.!

Because, as you’ve pointed out, “public humiliation” is such a core part of human nature.

Well, I’ve gotta tell ya, FF.
You have hit The Mother Lode of like-minded, “enjoys the public humiliation of appearing to be morons” in Da Twoof Movement.
They ARE your peeps!
No wonder you feel right at home.

It’s the pride being recognized by everyone as Idiot-Savants.
Without having to drag around that pesky, effort-demanding “savant” part.

Last edited by tfk; 1st June 2016 at 05:53 AM.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 05:23 AM   #2849
tfk
Illuminator

Originally Posted by tfk
A simple, I made the whole thing up will do nicely.
I see what is there. You ignore it. I make up nothing.
Splendid. Wonderful.

Now you can show us all the explosions which you "see that are there."

We all await in great anticipation...

... or are you just stocking up on more, ever-so-desirable, "public humiliation"??
__

LoL, I'm just messing with ya, FF.
There's no anticipation.
There's no expectation.
Nobody here expects you to follow thru on any of you claims.

If it's any consolation, tho, the "public humiliation" part is 100% genuine.!
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 05:46 AM   #2850
tfk
Illuminator

I have never said I am an expert.
Understatement of the month.

I have said that you should listen to experts, and not ... frauds ...
Excellent advice.

And yet, you've constantly championed a Sewer System Designer (Jonathan Cole) as your "expert" on "collapse dynamics of tall buildings".

And yet, you've championed an utterly clueless architect (Richard Gage), whose Truther Conversion was supplied by an equally clueless theologian (David Ray Griffin), as your "expert" in "disproportionate failure in tall structures".

Such self-contradiction.

I don't need credibility.
Quite the fortunate situation, seeing as you have none.

But I'm just messing with ya, FF.

In discussions & debates, everyone needs credibility. It's the thing that matters most.

And you still have none.

Remember, what I think does not matter.
Three correct statements (bolded) in one post. I do believe that this is a "personal best" for you.

Congrats.!

Last edited by tfk; 1st June 2016 at 05:47 AM.
Old 1st June 2016, 06:44 AM   #2851
Porkpie Hat
Critical Thinker

Now that's some funny ****!

I've repeatedly asked you to communicate with experts that aren't in your little bubble of ignorance and you have failed to do so.

The truth is you couldn't give a tinkers damn about truth and what you really want is people to only listen to your extremely biased 911 "truth" sources.
Porkpie Hat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 06:07 PM   #2852
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Mentalpygmy View Post
if you are only merely "replicating observed movement" - what benefit is Cole's "experiment" in the first place?
Which experiment most accurately replicated the observed motion?
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 06:08 PM   #2853
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Mentalpygmy View Post
I've asked this previously - How does one identify an expert and identify a fraud?
Let's see how you answer my question above. I will get back to you.
Old 1st June 2016, 06:10 PM   #2854
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Your avatar is by the looks of things.

Very becoming
Thanks. I had no idea there were so many selfies of me on the internet. What's even more surprising is how good they turned out.
Old 1st June 2016, 06:12 PM   #2855
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
I've figured it out. FF is a Manager.
Expert; uses words and pretty pictures to tell me what I want to hear
Fraud: uses mathematics and graphs to show me what I need to hear
I would add one more.

Credible source: someone who performs experiments, explains how they were done, and then arrives at the correct conclusions.
Old 1st June 2016, 06:18 PM   #2856
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by tfk View Post
And yet, you've constantly championed a Sewer System Designer (Jonathan Cole) as your "expert" on "collapse dynamics of tall buildings".
Please post a link to the exact text where I have claimed Cole is an expert on "collapse dynamics of tall buildings".

Quote:
And yet, you've championed an utterly clueless architect (Richard Gage), whose Truther Conversion was supplied by an equally clueless theologian (David Ray Griffin), as your "expert" in "disproportionate failure in tall structures".
I don't "champion" anyone. I agree with ideas based on facts. There is quite a difference, and you don't need to be an expert to see that.
Old 1st June 2016, 06:19 PM   #2857
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Porkpie Hat View Post
The truth is you couldn't give a tinkers damn about truth and what you really want is people to only listen to your extremely biased 911 "truth" sources.
Everyone's opinion is welcome, even though yours is absolutely wrong.
Old 1st June 2016, 07:42 PM   #2858
Redwood
Graduate Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseFlag
I have never said I am an expert.
Understatement of the month.
He and other Truthers could at least try to become informed laymen, but even that is beyond them. They could start by reading the engineering reports, which I have shown that they haven't done. Like FF's complete ignorance of NCSTAR 1-9, and the notorious Table 5-3:

And they wonder why the world laughs at them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NCSTAR 1-9 Table 5-3.jpg (32.0 KB, 11 views)
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 07:49 PM   #2859
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

I would add one more.

Credible source: someone who performs experiments, explains how they were done, and then arrives at the correct conclusions.
If the "correct conclusion " is one that you want to hear, only.
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st June 2016, 09:34 PM   #2860
ProBonoShill
Master Poster

I would add one more.

Well I guess that eliminates that fraud Cole, got anyone else?
Old 2nd June 2016, 12:52 AM   #2861
pgimeno
Illuminator

The pizza stands one.
Old 2nd June 2016, 03:08 AM   #2862
tfk
Illuminator

I have never said I am an expert. I have said that you should listen to experts...
So, let's look at the "experts" in the papers that you cited.

Tony Szamboti: vibration table fixture designer. Incompetent engineer.
Tall building experience: zero.
Collapse dynamics experience: zero

James Gourley: lawyer.

Richard Johns: Philosophy & religion.

Is it any wonder you clowns are hopelessly lost?
Old 2nd June 2016, 03:42 AM   #2863
tfk
Illuminator

Please post a link to the exact text where I have claimed Cole is an expert on "collapse dynamics of tall buildings".
Every single one of the 100+ posts in which you've invoked his clueless "experiment".

Every single one of your posts in which you've ignorantly claimed - purely out of your own ignorance - that "nobody has disproved Cole's experiments".

I don't "champion" anyone. I agree with ideas based on facts. There is quite a difference, and you don't need to be an expert to see that.
"... facts ..."??
One needs knowledge to distinguish "facts" from "delusions".
You have no knowledge.
You've built a Giant, Impenetrable Wall of Stupid around you to keep all knowledge out.

You have only "knowledge-free delusions, supplied by clueless amateurs (AE911T), accepted by another knowledge-free amateur (you)".

I've explained you how to distinguish real experts from fake ones.
You DEMAND to keep real experts out of your information sources.

You DEMAND to stay cluelessly uninformed.

At the same time, you strut around, thinking you possess some sort of intellectual & moral superiority,

What you really possess is intellectual & moral cowardice.
You're terrified to subject your delusions to real, honest expert criticism.

Just like Gage is.

So, what you substitute is baseless, strutting bravado.

THAT is pretty damn funny.
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:30 AM   #2864
Porkpie Hat
Critical Thinker

Everyone's opinion is welcome, even though yours is absolutely wrong.
And yet, just like with 9/11, the evidence proves me right and you wrong.

Must suck being half troll half "truth"!
Porkpie Hat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd June 2016, 08:26 AM   #2865
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
He and other Truthers could at least try to become informed laymen, but even that is beyond them. They could start by reading the engineering reports, which I have shown that they haven't done. Like FF's complete ignorance of NCSTAR 1-9, and the notorious Table 5-3:

Wait a second! That graph is a lie

I was told under no uncertain terms by False Flag that the collapse time was on or just under 6 seconds!

Old 2nd June 2016, 06:00 PM   #2866
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post

I guess you ignore polls. That does not surprise me, considering how easily you are able to ignore facts.
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:02 PM   #2867
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
If the "correct conclusion " is one that you want to hear, only.
Are you sure about that?

Which one of Cole's experiments most closely matches the observed motion during the collapses of WTC 1 and 2?
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:06 PM   #2868
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
The pizza stands one.
Of course it does. That's why NIST and other government agencies have performed numerous experiments to support their claims. /sarcasm.
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:08 PM   #2869
FalseFlag
Banned

So, let's look at the "experts" in the papers that you cited.

Tony Szamboti: vibration table fixture designer. Incompetent engineer.
Tall building experience: zero.
Collapse dynamics experience: zero

James Gourley: lawyer.

Richard Johns: Philosophy & religion.

Is it any wonder you clowns are hopelessly lost?
I have not read all of their papers, but I doubt they are nearly as "clownish" or incompetent as someone who makes a point using a computer model that does not even remotely match what was observed.

I wonder who did that?
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:13 PM   #2870
FalseFlag
Banned

I've explained you how to distinguish real experts from fake ones.
You don't need to. I already know you're a fake expert.

Quote:
You DEMAND to keep real experts out of your information sources.
No. Just fake ones. That really angers you, doesn't it. You're so ticked off that I see through your scam and I'm calling you on it.

Quote:
At the same time, you strut around, thinking you possess some sort of intellectual & moral superiority,
I guess you choose not to understand what "I'm not an expert" means.

Quote:
What you really possess is intellectual & moral cowardice.
You're terrified to subject your delusions to real, honest expert criticism.
I have over 2,200 posts and not one credible expert has criticized anything I have said. What forum have you been reading?
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:14 PM   #2871
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by Porkpie Hat View Post
And yet, just like with 9/11, the evidence proves me right and you wrong.

Must suck being half troll half "truth"!
What evidence? Delusions, fraud, denial, and lies don't count.
Old 2nd June 2016, 06:15 PM   #2872
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Wait a second! That graph is a lie

I was told under no uncertain terms by False Flag that the collapse time was on or just under 6 seconds!

What? I can't pick my own start and end time? Why not? Why are you holding me (a non-expert) to higher standards than NIST?
Old 2nd June 2016, 08:40 PM   #2873
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

What? I can't pick my own start and end time? Why not? Why are you holding me (a non-expert) to higher standards than NIST?
I'm not.
I'm holding you to a higher standard than a steaming pile of dog crap, and you still can't manage it.
Old 2nd June 2016, 08:56 PM   #2874
FalseFlag
Banned

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
I'm not.
I'm holding you to a higher standard than a steaming pile of dog crap
You just did it again! What part of "why do you hold me to higher standards than NIST" don't you understand?
Old 2nd June 2016, 10:05 PM   #2875
tfk
Illuminator

I have not read all of their papers, but ...
And here comes the BS.
No, you've read none of their papers.

And the little bit you've scanned, you've understood not at all.

I doubt they are nearly as "clownish" or incompetent as someone who makes a point using a computer model that does not even remotely match what was observed.
Spoken like someone who hasn't the slightest clue how to do an engineering computer simulation, how to interpret one or what to expect out of one.

The sim is compelling & informative. That is exactly why a bunch of the country's best engineers released it.

Nobody engineering world, the REAL engineering world, would ever expect it to be perfect. But we accepts it as capturing many of the key events. And it explains, quite convincingly, exactly why the collapse progressed from local to global.

Which was its sole purpose.

The events that happened after the start of global collapse are a source of endless fascination only to ... amateurs.
Old 2nd June 2016, 10:22 PM   #2876
tfk
Illuminator

That really angers you, doesn't it. You're so ticked off that I see through your scam and I'm calling you on it.
You're going to have to try a LOT harder than the 3rd rate game you've been offering.

There is nothing that you could possibly do or say to get me the slightest "ticked off".

Watching you make a total ass of yourself has been a minor amusement, for the last several weeks.

And you're calling me on ... what??

C'mon, boy.
Be clear. Be concise.

I guess you choose not to understand what "I'm not an expert" means.
The meaning is crystal clear.
It's reinforced every single time you post.

I have over 2,200 posts and not one credible expert has criticized anything I have said. What forum have you been reading?
You are perfectly welcome to believe that.
It offers a fine calibration of your level of delusion.
Old 3rd June 2016, 01:03 AM   #2877
Mentalpygmy
Student

"You won't even postulate a hypothecial "expriment" which will you will accept as "proof". If you can't even state the required information which would falsify your position - then you've fallen at the first step.

However an "experiment" is not needed to prove Cole wrong, as there is one relevant law as has already been stated many times the square-cube law. Do you really need an experiment to prove this law? Are you denying it's validity?

Thus any modelling that Cole has tried to do, would need to incorporate detailed scaling. It does not, therefore the experiment doesn't replicate the twin towers. if you are only merely "replicating observed movement" - what benefit is Cole's "experiment" in the first place?"

As above and what you ignored, it doesn't matter if in your opinion Cole's demonstration (it's not an experiment) did accurately replicate "the observed motion". Special FX people have been "accurately replicating" "observed" or percieved "motions" and effects for as long as there has been a requirement for them. It doesn't mean an alien laser beam really could demolish the whitehouse. As for your actual question;
I would say that Cole's demonstration obviously does not accurately replicate the observed motion for a variety of reasons.
Cole's Demonstration is not an experiment
The inherent difficulties and constraints in doing an experiment of any value which would involve a real life model of the WTC means that actually one hasn't been done.

So again, what is your requirements for falsification of your position? If you don't have one, then clearly you're not rational.

Last edited by Mentalpygmy; 3rd June 2016 at 01:19 AM.
Old 3rd June 2016, 01:21 AM   #2878
Mentalpygmy
Student

Let's see how you answer my question above. I will get back to you.
So that is yet another dodge.

"I've asked this previously - How does one identify an expert and identify a fraud?"
Old 3rd June 2016, 05:01 AM   #2879
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty

You just did it again! What part of "why do you hold me to higher standards than NIST" don't you understand?
The collapse time was 18 seconds thereabouts. Period.

not 6 seconds that you and your kind claim.
Old 3rd June 2016, 07:21 AM   #2880
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

A person told me that one destroys their credibility when committing fraud.
Characterizing the collapse of WTC 7 as taking 6 seconds is such a fraud, a lie of omission, in ignoring the very visible collapse sequence that takes between 16 and 20 seconds from start to finish.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories