ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 3rd June 2016, 10:14 AM   #2881
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing
 
rwguinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 16 miles from 7 lakes
Posts: 10,794
We apparently have Kenneth Starr as a member.
"I disagree completely with the report conclusions. Now, I don't have all the facts, but..." would seem to be self debunking.
__________________
"Political correctness is a doctrine,...,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
"
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2016, 04:06 PM   #2882
Redwood
Graduate Poster
 
Redwood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,469
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood
He and other Truthers could at least try to become informed laymen, but even that is beyond them. They could start by reading the engineering reports, which I have shown that they haven't done. Like FF's complete ignorance of NCSTAR 1-9, and the notorious Table 5-3:

And they wonder why the world laughs at them!
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
I guess you ignore polls. That does not surprise me, considering how easily you are able to ignore facts.
On the contrary, FF! We here at NWO Central keenly watch polls, since our pay bonuses depend on them.

We even conduct polls of our own. Most recently we conducted a poll of 1,000 randomly selected Americans:

"Do you believe that Larry Silverstein should be prosecuted for insurance fraud and conspiracy to commit mass murder?"

And the #1 answer, given by 950 responders, was:

Who's Larry Silverstein?
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2016, 05:48 PM   #2883
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
We apparently have Kenneth Starr as a member.
"I disagree completely with the report conclusions. Now, I don't have all the facts, but..." would seem to be self debunking.
Is your claim that reading the NIST reports will provide me with all the facts?

Wait for it...
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2016, 05:56 PM   #2884
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
A person told me that one destroys their credibility when committing fraud.
Characterizing the collapse of WTC 7 as taking 6 seconds is such a fraud, a lie of omission, in ignoring the very visible collapse sequence that takes between 16 and 20 seconds from start to finish.
Who designed this graph? How many seconds are represented?

https://youtu.be/e8N6V68jotg?t=153

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/f..._qa_082108.cfm

Where did I say the total collapse was 6 seconds? If I did, you have misunderstood my statement. I have always been referring to the graph and stages which were created by NIST.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2016, 05:58 PM   #2885
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
On the contrary, FF! We here at NWO Central keenly watch polls, since our pay bonuses depend on them.

We even conduct polls of our own. Most recently we conducted a poll of 1,000 randomly selected Americans:

"Do you believe that Larry Silverstein should be prosecuted for insurance fraud and conspiracy to commit mass murder?"

And the #1 answer, given by 950 responders, was:

Who's Larry Silverstein?
Please post a link to this poll, if it actually exists.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd June 2016, 11:43 PM   #2886
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
FF,

The new avatar is great. It so much better than the Truther ones of the towers being hit and people losing lives.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th June 2016, 03:42 AM   #2887
pgimeno
Illuminator
 
pgimeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,228
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Who designed this graph? How many seconds are represented?

https://youtu.be/e8N6V68jotg?t=153

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/f..._qa_082108.cfm

Where did I say the total collapse was 6 seconds? If I did, you have misunderstood my statement. I have always been referring to the graph and stages which were created by NIST.
You're not fooling anyone:
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Where does NIST say freefall is meaningless?

It's also worth noting that the 2.25 seconds of freefall is almost half the time of the total collapse (when compared to their arbitrary start and end times). I guess that is also meaningless, too. Right?
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
The arbitrary time that NIST used is 5.3 seconds long. Please show me where NIST uses a collapse time of 18 seconds.
Given that NIST clearly specified that that was the time from the fašade starting to move to the moment it disappeared from view, misrepresenting the 8 stories near-g acceleration period as "almost half the time of the total collapse" according to NIST, would be a deliberate lie if you were aware of NIST's actual collapse time estimation by that time, but it's obvious you weren't (the last quote proves it quite conclusively). That you haven't admitted being wrong about it doesn't speak well about your credibility.
__________________
Ask questions. Demand answers. But be prepared to accept the answers, or don't ask questions in the first place.

Last edited by pgimeno; 4th June 2016 at 03:44 AM.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th June 2016, 07:38 AM   #2888
ProBonoShill
Master Poster
 
ProBonoShill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,112
Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
You're not fooling anyone:Given that NIST clearly specified that that was the time from the fašade starting to move to the moment it disappeared from view, misrepresenting the 8 stories near-g acceleration period as "almost half the time of the total collapse" according to NIST, would be a deliberate lie if you were aware of NIST's actual collapse time estimation by that time, but it's obvious you weren't (the last quote proves it quite conclusively). That you haven't admitted being wrong about it doesn't speak well about your credibility.
Oh no FF caught lying yet again.

The lurkers must be in hysterics about now.
__________________
"CD does not prove 9/11 was an inside job. It only proves CD"- FalseFlag
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th June 2016, 08:09 PM   #2889
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
FF,

The new avatar is great. It so much better than the Truther ones of the towers being hit and people losing lives.
Thanks. I know the new avatar is pretty awesome. It seems disrespectful to use an avatar showing people being murdered. Of course, it's not nearly as bad as committing and supporting fraud to delay, hinder, thwart, suppress, or otherwise undermine an actual investigation into their murder. Now, who would actually be such a hardcore ******* to take part in the latter?

Last edited by FalseFlag; 4th June 2016 at 09:48 PM.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th June 2016, 10:13 PM   #2890
ProBonoShill
Master Poster
 
ProBonoShill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,112
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Thanks. I know the new avatar is pretty awesome. It seems disrespectful to use an avatar showing people being murdered. Of course, it's not nearly as bad as committing and supporting fraud to delay, hinder, thwart, suppress, or otherwise undermine an actual investigation into their murder. Now, who would actually be such a hardcore ******* to take part in the latter?
How about you give us a list, just who exactly are you accusing of mass murder? Make sure not to leave anyone out.
__________________
"CD does not prove 9/11 was an inside job. It only proves CD"- FalseFlag
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 11:59 AM   #2891
tfk
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,454
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Of course, it's not nearly as bad as committing and supporting fraud to delay, hinder, thwart, suppress, or otherwise undermine an actual investigation into their murder. Now, who would actually be such a hardcore ******* to take part in the latter?
Me.

Because "a hardcore a**h***", who demands competent arguments, is the very definition of "a competent engineer".

Because "a hardcore a**h***", who ignores incompetent amateurs, is the very definition of "a competent engineer".

Because "a hardcore a**h***", who respects & defends competent work done by other competent people, is the very definition of "a competent engineer".

Because "a hardcore a**h***", who would never consider tossing aside the competent work done by competent people, purely on the basis of the delusions of clueless morons, is the very definition of "a competent engineer".

So, it tickles me pink to know that you consider me to be "a hardcore a**h***".

Like generations of competent engineers before me (& the ones that will follow), I've worked hard to earn that title.

Last edited by tfk; 5th June 2016 at 12:01 PM.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 05:07 PM   #2892
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
How about you give us a list, just who exactly are you accusing of mass murder? Make sure not to leave anyone out.
Nope. That would be against forum rules.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 05:09 PM   #2893
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by tfk View Post
So, it tickles me pink to know that you consider me to be "a hardcore a**h***".
I'm glad you realize this. There is still an issue because the reasons you gave are not the actual reasons I think this.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2016, 05:15 PM   #2894
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist
 
DGM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West of Northshore MA
Posts: 24,214
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Nope. That would be against forum rules.
How so? What rule would it violate?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=25744
__________________
"Remember that the goal of conspiracy rhetoric is to bog down the discussion, not to make progress toward a solution" Jay Windley

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41

Last edited by DGM; 5th June 2016 at 05:17 PM.
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 01:59 AM   #2895
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,704
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Nope. That would be against forum rules.
Wait, are you saying you think members of this forum are mass murderers?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 02:27 AM   #2896
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,434
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Wait, are you saying you think members of this forum are mass murderers?
Why the dropping jaw? Tony Sz has repeatedly accused all of us of being, in effect, accessories after the fact to mass murder, so why would it be surprising that FF is obediently parroting the same accusations?

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 04:19 AM   #2897
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Why the dropping jaw? Tony Sz has repeatedly accused all of us of being, in effect, accessories after the fact to mass murder, so why would it be surprising that FF is obediently parroting the same accusations?

Dave
What's surprising, is if we were mass murders, Why Cole, FF, Tony, and the rest of the truthers are still above ground, why are they not disappearing, instead of making fools out of themselves on the internet?

Personally I say let them speak so future generations will know by their own words how Bat-S
Looney they are.
It is also at times great comedy especially when they realize how dumb something they have said is, and try to weasel out of it.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 04:30 AM   #2898
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,434
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
It is also at times great comedy especially when they realize how dumb something they have said is, and try to weasel out of it.
Tony Sz doesn't seem able to do that. It's strange, he seems to have a related cognitive defect to the one FalseFlag exhibits; FalseFlag equates "Expert" with "Somebody who agrees with me," and in a similar way Tony equates "Lie" with "Somebody disagreeing with me." I can't think of any other explanation for the way he responds. I've actually raised examples with him, in the form of "You said X, X was untrue, Y was true, and you knew Y was true," and he's even admitted to knowing Y was true, yet continues to claim that I haven't substantiated my claim that he was lying, then accuses me of being a liar because I don't share his opinions. It's logically unfathomable.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 04:51 AM   #2899
pgimeno
Illuminator
 
pgimeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,228
__________________
Ask questions. Demand answers. But be prepared to accept the answers, or don't ask questions in the first place.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 04:56 AM   #2900
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Tony Sz doesn't seem able to do that. It's strange, he seems to have a related cognitive defect to the one FalseFlag exhibits; FalseFlag equates "Expert" with "Somebody who agrees with me," and in a similar way Tony equates "Lie" with "Somebody disagreeing with me." I can't think of any other explanation for the way he responds. I've actually raised examples with him, in the form of "You said X, X was untrue, Y was true, and you knew Y was true," and he's even admitted to knowing Y was true, yet continues to claim that I haven't substantiated my claim that he was lying, then accuses me of being a liar because I don't share his opinions. It's logically unfathomable.

Dave
Your describing a true narcissistically motivated personality, Anyone against them is the enemy, has to be lying. A lot of the truthers including Dylan Avery, and Steven Jones showed that tendency.

Like when I pointed out to Jones that testing for Aluminothermic reactions using an oxygenated furnace was not an accurate test, a better test would be to recreate the environment in which the reaction took place.
Where you would have multi stages or reduction and combustion, he didn't want to listen,
so I set the experiments up myself with a completely different result from his.
Cole's sulfidication experiments are the same garbage, as are most of his other experiments only idiots would care about them.
Recreate the environmental conditions, and you will often find clues to why and how things like sulfidication occurred.
Fail to recreate the conditions and the experiment is doomed to failure.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 06:01 AM   #2901
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,452
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Nope. That would be against forum rules.
How so?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 06:55 AM   #2902
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,704
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Why the dropping jaw? Tony Sz has repeatedly accused all of us of being, in effect, accessories after the fact to mass murder, so why would it be surprising that FF is obediently parroting the same accusations?

Dave
You may be used to it, mate, but this is a first for me.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 07:21 AM   #2903
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,434
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
You may be used to it, mate, but this is a first for me.
Think of it as recognition that you're making a good enough point to worry them. Then cognitive dissonance kicks in, and they have to come up with an excuse to ignore some perfectly good logic that they just don't want to hear.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 09:39 AM   #2904
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
You may be used to it, mate, but this is a first for me.
They have threatened to bury me in concrete or hang me from a New York lamp post as well as tar and feather me, or drop me in a Volcano.
I wear each threat with a badge of pride, I must be getting under their skin to have so much hate directed my way.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 03:36 PM   #2905
tfk
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,454
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Is your claim that reading the NIST reports will provide me with all the facts?

Wait for it...
No need to wait.

Yes, it will provide you with all the facts ...

... the facts you need to know to understand what the NIST engineers really said, because you can NOT get this info from reading clueless Truther info.

... the facts that you need to know every time you attempt to cite "the official story".

... the facts that you need to address when you are attempting to prove something is mysterious, inexplicable or, e.g., "indicative of CD".

... the facts that you need to know in order to not look like a complete idiot when debating these issues.

Thus far, you've looked like a total moron on many occasions, precisely because you have not read, and are woefully uninformed about, the document that you claim is fraudulent.
__

PS. You do not need to read the whole thing. (You should not. You have none of the background needed, and the signal to noise ratio will drop to near zero if you do attempt to read the whole thing.)

You should scan (& pay close attention to) the NIST Project Leaders, the NIST Technical Staff, the Experts & Consultants and the Contractors for each volume. For most of the volumes, they list them only by name. You should put in a little effort to check out their qualifications. This would do you a world of good...

You should read the Abstract & the Executive Summary in each volume.

You should read, carefully, the Table of Contents of each volume. That'll give you a good high-level view of the organization of each.

And you should read the Preface at least once. This tends to be the same, over & over in each volume.

You should pay close attention to the sections in the Preface about NIST's "Information Quality Standards" & "NCSTAR Advisory Committee".

Finally, you should copy & paste the Table of Contents from each volume into a single text file. This will give you an immediate road map to any specific question that you might have to answer, across all the volumes.

I'd give you my copy of that text file, but I find you intellectually lazy. The exercise would be good for you.

Not that I expect you to do any of the above...

Last edited by tfk; 6th June 2016 at 04:01 PM.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th June 2016, 11:24 PM   #2906
ProBonoShill
Master Poster
 
ProBonoShill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,112
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
How so? What rule would it violate?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=25744
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Wait, are you saying you think members of this forum are mass murderers?
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
How so?
Yes please explain, I await yet more free comedy.
__________________
"CD does not prove 9/11 was an inside job. It only proves CD"- FalseFlag
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2016, 12:31 AM   #2907
Spanx
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,020
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Thanks. I know the new avatar is pretty awesome. It seems disrespectful to use an avatar showing people being murdered. Of course, it's not nearly as bad as committing and supporting fraud to delay, hinder, thwart, suppress, or otherwise undermine an actual investigation into their murder. Now, who would actually be such a hardcore ******* to take part in the latter?
Strangely enough I can answer this question. The hardcore ******** is Tony Sz, he has all the evidence and he won't report it.
Spanx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2016, 07:15 AM   #2908
Myriad
Hyperthetical
 
Myriad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 13,030
Originally Posted by Spanx View Post
Strangely enough I can answer this question. The hardcore ******** is Tony Sz, he has all the evidence and he won't report it.

Good thought, but we know it's really the ISF that stands in the way of any new investigation!

Originally Posted by FalseFlag
It seems disrespectful to use an avatar showing people being murdered. Of course, it's not nearly as bad as committing and supporting fraud to delay, hinder, thwart, suppress, or otherwise undermine an actual investigation into their murder. Now, who would actually be such a hardcore ******* to take part in the latter?

Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
I try to get a new investigation started. Many of the skeptics here try to stop it from ever happening.

You see, whenever someone hands a DA irrefutable evidence of mass murder, the DA logs on here first to see what the ISF skeptics think of the case.

Whenever an insurance company executive learns that there's enough evidence for their company to recover billions of dollars by proving that the losses of 9/11 were caused by a U.S. government false flag operation, they check with the ISF first before going after their money.

Whenever an ambitious journalist figures out that all the evidence for the most important story of their lifetime is right there in the videos and quote snippets, their editor says, "Don't be all going off half-cocked, kid. A story this big, we need to have all our ducks in a row. Have you run this by the ISF?"

Opposition political parties, rival and hostile foreign governments, social reform charities, multinational corporations, quirky nouveau-riche tech billionaires, mega-churches, elite universities around the world… none of them makes a move without checking with the ISF first. This very thread is being read at this very moment by thousands of movers and shakers and decision-makers across the globe.

So let's remember, skeptics. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Chant it with me: Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress.
__________________
A z°mbie once bit my sister...
Myriad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2016, 07:42 AM   #2909
GlennB
In search of pi(e)
 
GlennB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pie City, Arcadia
Posts: 20,773
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
So let's remember, skeptics. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Chant it with me: Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress.
I'm afraid I can't do any thwarting today as I have to submit my NWO pay claim for May. Back to full suppression mode tomorrow. Hope that's OK.
__________________
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 9/11 truth is a clock with no hands." - Beachnut
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2016, 08:40 PM   #2910
tfk
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3,454
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
So let's remember, skeptics. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Chant it with me: Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress. Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress.
Why is it that I always draw the "thwart straw".
I HATE thwarting.!

People ask me what I do for a living, and when I say, "I'm a thwarter", & I always get this WTF look... They all think that I think that I'm a coin.

None of the really hot babes are impressed by "thwarters".

I'm done thwarting.
From now on, I'm holding out for "suppressing"...
Or retirement.
tfk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2016, 09:10 PM   #2911
Axxman300
Graduate Poster
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 1,886
I just graduated from the NWO Foil Course & Thwarting School at our secret base in North Carolina. Soon I will be driving around in a tie-dye van with a Great Dane looking into haunted amusement parks.


...oh, and keeping the masses down...
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2016, 02:25 AM   #2912
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,704
Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
They have threatened to bury me in concrete or hang me from a New York lamp post as well as tar and feather me, or drop me in a Volcano.
I wear each threat with a badge of pride, I must be getting under their skin to have so much hate directed my way.
One hopes this was empty rhetoric, but even so, it's still indicative of the mentality of some truthers/ CT-ists.
Which is odd, really. They claim to be opposed to oppression and injustice, yet, if they did actually seize control, the horrors of the society they would create would dwarf what we see now - reminiscent of Stalin's purges, or the Reign of Terror after the French Revolution. Vigilante justice, an all-encompassing surveillance (no secrets, remember?), the marginalisation and persecution of learning and expertise, economic collapse due to the destruction of banks and businesses....enough to give George Orwell nightmares, really.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2016, 03:22 AM   #2913
Ape of Good Hope
Graduate Poster
 
Ape of Good Hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,474
I've just been notified by NWO Owl that I've been accepted into Hogthwarts.
Ape of Good Hope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2016, 04:45 AM   #2914
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator
 
Crazy Chainsaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,728
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
One hopes this was empty rhetoric, but even so, it's still indicative of the mentality of some truthers/ CT-ists.
Which is odd, really. They claim to be opposed to oppression and injustice, yet, if they did actually seize control, the horrors of the society they would create would dwarf what we see now - reminiscent of Stalin's purges, or the Reign of Terror after the French Revolution. Vigilante justice, an all-encompassing surveillance (no secrets, remember?), the marginalisation and persecution of learning and expertise, economic collapse due to the destruction of banks and businesses....enough to give George Orwell nightmares, really.
I did have one truther try to knife me in the back once, I convinced his Girl that the Truther Ideas were all a load of fallacious bull crap, and he got very angry with me.
She was very bright, and smart just uneducated, he was an educated moron,with a liberal arts degree.
When I pointed out the facts she absorbed them like a sponge, they just bounced of his truther armor of stupid claims. I think they broke up that night and he blamed me, for it.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2016, 09:35 PM   #2915
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
Chant it with me: Delay, hinder, thwart, suppress.
You claim you are not NWO, but I'm pretty sure lots of chanting goes on at Skull and Bones. Coincidence?

Wait for it...
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2016, 10:09 PM   #2916
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,192
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Please post a link to this poll, if it actually exists.
To be frank, Larry Silverstein lost billions of dollars due to 9/11 and he even lost a court case against the airlines.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2016, 08:16 PM   #2917
FalseFlag
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,706
Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
To be frank, Larry Silverstein lost billions of dollars due to 9/11 and he even lost a court case against the airlines.
Please post a link to a credible source that supports your claims.
FalseFlag is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th June 2016, 08:27 PM   #2918
Axxman300
Graduate Poster
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 1,886
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Please post a link to a credible source that supports your claims.
This took me 20 seconds to track down because I'm not an idiot:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB100014...14292502152144

Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2016, 06:29 AM   #2919
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing
 
jaydeehess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 40 miles north of the border
Posts: 20,795
Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
Who designed this graph? How many seconds are represented?

https://youtu.be/e8N6V68jotg?t=153

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/f..._qa_082108.cfm

Where did I say the total collapse was 6 seconds? If I did, you have misunderstood my statement. I have always been referring to the graph and stages which were created by NIST.
Sure you did, but the other stages of collapse are inconsequential aren't they FF? Only the 6.6 seconds of global collapse really mean anything and especially a further slice of that stage that is 2.25 seconds, which is really, really, really special and oh so indicative of what took place inside the building to cause this near 20 second collapse sequence.

Right FF?

Last edited by jaydeehess; 10th June 2016 at 06:36 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2016, 07:07 AM   #2920
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,434
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Sure you did, but the other stages of collapse are inconsequential aren't they FF? Only the 6.6 seconds of global collapse that we actually saw before the surrounding buildings obscured the rest of the global collapse really mean anything and especially a further slice of that stage that is 2.25 seconds, which is really, really, really special and oh so indicative of what took place inside the building to cause this near 20 second collapse sequence.
FTFY. AFAIK 6.6 seconds wasn't even the full time taken for the fašade collapse. The cherry-picking is that specific.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ę 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.