ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Old 10th December 2019, 12:58 PM   #1881
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
RR is velocity dependent, - and at the same time depending of an oppesite force, such as DFA. Remember so long DFA is cancelled out, RR will continue to be released, so long there is true speed / velocity, - until absolutte rest is achieved.. So RR is not just clax whipped out.
I don't have to remember anything, because so far you have not shown evidence of anything, you have just written ... words. Question is, do you have any clue what those words actually mean. Like "true speed", or "absolute rest". Can you actually define those things?

Quote:
RR is not a (specific) forces acting on the earth etc. rather the hole universe trying to prevent any tension in space. So called Dark energy and gravity belong the same pipe of Tobacco.
That doesn't really mean anything. We don't want to know what "RR" is not. What IS it?

Quote:
DFA will interact with the centripetal force, - both forces is causes by gravity, these 2 know each other.
What do you mean by "interact"? Several forces can ACT on an object, but forces don't interact as such.

Quote:
Not clear what you mean (?) DFA is responsbile for anisotropic acceleration..
If you don't know what I mean, you don't know what YOU mean, because I'm just quoting you.

Hans
Old 10th December 2019, 01:00 PM   #1882
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

This bovine **** will only help against brainwashed if you force it in to you ears at 188 bar when you are 7 years old. In Texas it have been tried already, now forbidden, because it is against mainstream.
Bjarne, do you realize that EVERY time you resort to insulting people, you are actually admitting that you have no answer?

Hans

Last edited by Agatha; 10th December 2019 at 03:57 PM. Reason: rule 10 in quote
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2019, 01:00 PM   #1883
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
If you don't know what I mean, you don't know what YOU mean, because I'm just quoting you.
Hey! That's not fair! You're quoting irrational gibberish with no basis in reality at him and expecting him to understand it!
Old 10th December 2019, 02:31 PM   #1884
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

I just thought it was time I chimed in and pointed out to Bjarne that its almost 2020? So what happened Bjarne? Your proclamation regarding Relativity is 3-4 years overdue - the Theory shows no sign of falling apart.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th December 2019, 04:46 PM   #1885
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
I just thought it was time I chimed in and pointed out to Bjarne that its almost 2020? So what happened Bjarne? Your proclamation regarding Relativity is 3-4 years overdue - the Theory shows no sign of falling apart.

Donít worry. Bjarne has been steadily moving the goal posts whenever his criteria has been debunked or the deadline passes. For example itís been ages since the ISS data he bet the house on early on has even been mentioned!

He has remained steadfast in predicting the fall of Relativity two or three years after whatever post heís making at the moment. At this rate Iím confident heíll successfully make a deathbed prediction of the destruction of relativity within two or three years of his own expiration!

Iím quite impressed. Heís nearing ďChristians predicting the AntichristĒ levels of goalpost mobility.
Old 10th December 2019, 05:43 PM   #1886
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

I just thought it was time I chimed in and pointed out to Bjarne that its almost 2020?
The thread started on 3rd February 2016 with a OP on his RR etc. delusions.

The Galileo 5 & 6 satellites would support his delusions when those delusions make no predictions and he was ignorant about the satellite orbits and data being collected. What actually happened was that the data was analyzed and supported GR !

Vague fantasies about the ISS and his "Kinematic Time Dilation". What he referenced was a 2014 news article that the ISS would get new atomic clocks in 2016. Same delusion that data from those clocks would support his delusions when those delusions make no predictions and he was ignorant about the ISS orbit and data being collected. What actually happened was that the launch of the clacks was been delayed and is currently expected in 2020. It will be 2022 before the data he is probably incapable of finding and certainly incapable of using will be available.

Bjarne predicts: Gravitational waves are never detected and never will and was wrong 8 days later with the first detection of gravitational waves !

Last edited by Reality Check; 10th December 2019 at 05:56 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 01:02 AM   #1887
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Alll of this none-force non-sense is irrelevant. It matters not whether it's a force or whatever a none-force is. If it causes motion / acceleration (your words) then it has altered Earth's orbit.
It matter according to what you expect. It matter whether the resulting force is alone and just pointing to the Sun, - OR if there is a addition acceleration upwards.
YOU DO NOT EXPECT such upwards acceleration, however it is there and it can be and is already measured.

Last edited by Bjarne; 11th December 2019 at 01:10 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 01:04 AM   #1888
Bjarne
Illuminator

I don't have to remember anything, because so far you have not shown evidence of anything, you have just written ... words. Question is, do you have any clue what those words actually mean. Like "true speed", or "absolute rest". Can you actually define those things?

That doesn't really mean anything. We don't want to know what "RR" is not. What IS it?

What do you mean by "interact"? Several forces can ACT on an object, but forces don't interact as such.

Hans
Forces combines to a resulting force. Call it what you want.
Release of dark flow related tension / resistance, - is not interacting with any force, and is therefore not part of any combined resulting force, hence also not pointing to the Sun , but straight upwards.

Last edited by Bjarne; 11th December 2019 at 01:12 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 01:07 AM   #1889
Bjarne
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
The thread started on 3rd February 2016 with a OP on his RR etc. delusions.

The Galileo 5 & 6 satellites would support his delusions when those delusions make no predictions and he was ignorant about the satellite orbits and data being collected. What actually happened was that the data was analyzed and supported GR !

Vague fantasies about the ISS and his "Kinematic Time Dilation". What he referenced was a 2014 news article that the ISS would get new atomic clocks in 2016. Same delusion that data from those clocks would support his delusions when those delusions make no predictions and he was ignorant about the ISS orbit and data being collected. What actually happened was that the launch of the clacks was been delayed and is currently expected in 2020. It will be 2022 before the data he is probably incapable of finding and certainly incapable of using will be available.

Bjarne predicts: Gravitational waves are never detected and never will and was wrong 8 days later with the first detection of gravitational waves !
Galileo was only measuring GR, Not SR
So bad.
The unexpected time dilation prediction is related to SR.
Now after Oumuamua did its visit, there are more interesting options, able to contribute to bring down the old theory of relativity (modify it)

Last edited by Bjarne; 11th December 2019 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11th December 2019, 01:09 AM   #1890
Bjarne
Illuminator

No problem fellow, just eat some ,more popcorn, and smoke more cigars. The end is near for 114 years deluded idiotic insane mass hysteric brainwash.

Last edited by Bjarne; 11th December 2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old 11th December 2019, 03:16 AM   #1891
halleyscomet
Philosopher

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part III

No problem fellow, just eat some ,more popcorn, and smoke more cigars. The end is near for 114 years deluded idiotic insane mass hysteric brainwash.

*sigh*

Youíre running out of material Bjarne. Youíve cycled back and are repeating earlier parts of your act. You arenít even managing to do a callback to previous jokes, just repetition.

I am no longer entertained by you insisting that Relativity is in danger of being overturned.

I am no longer entertained by you babbling about vague anomalies you canít describe in any detail.

You need to step up your game to keep me engaged. I enjoy a good troll, and your trolling has been very good for quite some time, but youíre stuck in a rut. Youíve broken character through sheer repetition of the act. You need to go through a fresh round of having your character LEARN something and change up the act a bit.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 11th December 2019 at 03:29 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 03:21 AM   #1892
halleyscomet
Philosopher

The Theory of Relativity will begin to fall apart in 2016/2017 - Part III

So bad.
The unexpected time dilation prediction is related to SR.
Now after Oumuamua did its visit, there are more interesting options, able to contribute to bring down the old theory of relativity (modify it)

This is an example of what Iím talking about. When you have a character you play for this long you need to have that character engage in SOME growth over time. Your character is exhibiting a failure to comprehend the differences between General and Special relativity that is comically extreme, but youíve stretched that pretense too thin. Itís gone from comically pathetic to, ďChrist, not THIS joke again.Ē

You need to have your character FINALLY learn the difference between General and Special relativity and where they are applied. Constantly misapplying them was funny for a long time, Iíll grant you that, but right now itís just making your character look like the stupider brother of one of the protagonists from the ďDumb and DumberĒ movies.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 11th December 2019 at 03:32 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 03:34 AM   #1893
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Bjarne, do you realize that EVERY time you resort to insulting people, you are actually admitting that you have no answer?

Hans

Of course he does. Itís the ďInsult comicĒ part of his act. Itís a shame heís so inconsistent with the quality of that part of his routine.
Old 11th December 2019, 08:28 AM   #1894
phunk
Illuminator

It matter according to what you expect. It matter whether the resulting force is alone and just pointing to the Sun, - OR if there is a addition acceleration upwards.
YOU DO NOT EXPECT such upwards acceleration, however it is there and it can be and is already measured.
If it was there, everything in the sky would have shifted every time there was an eclipse. This would be noticed. It hasn't happened.
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 08:40 AM   #1895
halleyscomet
Philosopher

If it was there, everything in the sky would have shifted every time there was an eclipse. This would be noticed. It hasn't happened.
Bjarne has chosen to ignore that fact.
Old 11th December 2019, 09:01 AM   #1896
Wolrab
Illuminator

Just defining a term for us that can't do kindergarten math. SR = Shortbus Relativity.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 10:13 AM   #1897
Bjarne
Illuminator

No, I have explained why not, - 3 times
Old 11th December 2019, 11:08 AM   #1898
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Question

No, I have explained why not, - 3 times
No, you haven't. You ejaculated a word salad of nonsense that claimed the acceleration was both measurable and canceled out.

You need to put more effort into your routine. You've been running this act long enough that people are poking at the inconsistencies and flaws. You need to think up some explanations and rationalizations consistent with the limitations of the character you're depicting.

Here's a writing prompt for you:

How would you explain to a five year old, one of the kindergartners you keep insisting can understand your claims, why we don't see the stars in the sky shift during an eclipse, if there's an acceleration North that can be measurable with a gravimeter?
Old 11th December 2019, 01:30 PM   #1899
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Forces combines to a resulting force. Call it what you want.
They do. And two important forces acting on Earth is the gravity of the sun, and the gravity of the moon. They add up into a resultant force. The gravity of the sun points, of course, to the center of the sun, and the gravity of the moon points, of course, to the center of the moon. The resultant force MUST point to some point between those two. These are isotropic forces that guides the orbit of Earth. They are well known, well observed, entirely predictable, and fully accounted for. They are REALITY.

Quote:
Release of dark flow related tension / resistance, - is not interacting with any force, and is therefore not part of any combined resulting force, hence also not pointing to the Sun , but straight upwards.
This is purely a fantasy of yours. It has no foundation in known physics, and no evidence exists for it. However IF it existed, it would be an an-isotropic force that for some period time (you have claimed several durations, between about one hour to 24 hours) would accelerate Earth in a direction more or less perpendicular to the ecliptic. This acceleration would impart a velocity of Earth perpendicular to the ecliptic. Big or small, this velocity in a new direction would perturb the orbit of Earth and would be very observable.

Since it has not been observed, we must conclude that your alleged force does not exist.

Hans
Old 11th December 2019, 03:22 PM   #1900
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Gibberish in reply to 10 December 2019 Bjarne: A "gravimeter at the correct position can do it" lie.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2019, 03:30 PM   #1901
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Usual ignorant and deluded fairy tale with added insult

12 December 2019 Bjarne: Usual ignorant and deluded fairy tale with added insults.
Everyone here is 100% sure that he is spewing out ignorant, incoherent delusions because that is what his posts contain.
This post is just a deluded fairy tale with no math, physics or even numbers!

See for example, 4 December 2019 Bjarne: A list of his delusions: ASAM , RR, EDFA, "release of some or total DFA related tension" missing his imaginary "force".
Old 11th December 2019, 03:35 PM   #1902
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Lies about the Allais effect which is multiple observations debunking Allais's result

Allais Effect is such observation as you can not see. ....
12 December 2019 Bjarne: Lies about the Allais effect which is multiple observations that debunk Allais's results !
The mixed results include that if there is an effect then it is a factor of 100,000 less than what Allais measured.
Old 11th December 2019, 03:37 PM   #1903
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Repeats his ignorant and deluded fairy story

12 December 2019 Bjarne: Repeats his ignorant and deluded fairy story with no math or physics .
Old 11th December 2019, 03:42 PM   #1904
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down The idiocy that Isaac Newton has anything to do with his deluded fairy story

... Read some Isaac Newton and you will know..
12 December 2019 Bjarne: The idiocy that Isaac Newton has anything to do with his deluded fairy story.
Isaac Newton would point out that the only force that could affect galaxy clusters in the debated dark flow and the Solar System is gravity. Isaac Newton knew gravity has an inverse square law. Those galaxy clusters are billion of light years away. The rational, physical conclusion is that any force causing dark flow is tiny here and =very probably has no effect.

Read some Isaac Newton and anyone would know that Bjarne's lack of math and physics and matches to the real world makes his fairy story deluded.

Last edited by Reality Check; 11th December 2019 at 03:43 PM.
Old 11th December 2019, 03:45 PM   #1905
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Idiotic gibberish about Karl Marx in a pathetic attempt at an insult

12 December 2019 Bjarne: Idiotic gibberish about Karl Marx in a pathetic attempt at an insult.

Last edited by Reality Check; 11th December 2019 at 03:47 PM.
Old 11th December 2019, 03:46 PM   #1906
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Idiotic gibberish about brainwashing in a pathetic attempt at an insult

12 December 2019 Bjarne: Idiotic gibberish about brainwashing in a pathetic attempt at an insult.
Old 11th December 2019, 03:50 PM   #1907
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down More brainwashing gibberish

12 December 2019 Bjarne: More brainwashing gibberish rather than making his delusions into science.
It should be easy to do . State the math and physics of "ASAM , RR, EDFA, "release of some or total DFA related tension" missing his imaginary "force". ". Plug some numbers in. Match it to the real world.
Old 11th December 2019, 04:08 PM   #1908
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation A lie that emphasizes his total ignorance about what he writes

12 December 2019 Bjarne: A lie that emphasizes his total ignorance about what he writes!
A "Galileo was only measuring GR, Not SR" lie. All GPS satellites "measure" both SR from their speed and GR from their orbit via their atomic clocks. The proposed and carried out analysis of the Galileo data was the GR effects of the higher eccentricity orbits that Galileo 5 & 6 wee wrongly put into.

The thread started on 3rd February 2016 with a OP on his RR etc. delusions. It was Bjarne who claimed Galileo 5 & 6 would support that his delusions about time dilation !

Usual insanity about ʻOumuamua and his delusion that he can match its acceleration. The insanity is that he takes the measured acceleration at 1AU and applies it to anything that he wants, e.g. the very different ISS and polar satellites.
Old 11th December 2019, 04:10 PM   #1909
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Thumbs down Totally deluded "deluded idiotic insane mass hysteric brainwash" gibberish

12 December 2019 Bjarne: Totally deluded "deluded idiotic insane mass hysteric brainwash" gibberish.
Tests of special relativity
Tests of general relativity

Last edited by Reality Check; 11th December 2019 at 04:12 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology