ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th April 2018, 11:48 AM   #1
therival58
Muse

Arrow PhiAqua: Golden Mean/Ratio water good for health?

You guys are going to love this one:

https://www.phiaqua.com/

Quote:
Golden Ratio (ˈɡōldən/ /ˈrāSHēˌō) 1. also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron.

We have reinvented water. It has now been scientifically tested and proven that water stores memory. Imagine the ability to program your water with a variety of benefits and then drink those benefits. PhiAqua™ is currently the most advanced water device known to mankind and is in its final phases of development. Sign up below to be notified when it will be available.
therival58 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2018, 01:07 PM   #2
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
It has now been scientifically tested and proven that water stores memory.
My city water retains the memory of every glass it's ever been in because it always fits perfectly!
Old 20th April 2018, 01:45 PM   #3
CORed
Philosopher

Since water stores memory, if your computer needs more memory, all you have to do is pour water into it.

Mods: Feel free to move this bit of helpful advise to Computers and the Internet.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2018, 01:50 PM   #4
CORed
Philosopher

Curious web page. It consists of the blurb quoted in the OP, some graphics, and a form so you can give them your email to be notified when the PhiAlpha is ready. I't totally giving them my email.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2018, 01:52 PM   #5
Loss Leader
Do you want to date my Avatar?

I've seen versions of this for years. A decade ago, a guy in my business group "sold" water machines that somehow made the water molecules more slippery to adjust your pH or something. I say he sold the machines, but mostly it was a pyramid scheme to sign people up to sell the chance to sell water machines.

People in my business group would swear they'd drunk the water and been cured of various ills. I wanted very badly to offer to test that theory by mixing up regular and treated samples but it was against the spirit of mutual support.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2018, 01:54 PM   #6
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

A good resource for this kind of thing.
Old 20th April 2018, 03:18 PM   #7
Loss Leader
Do you want to date my Avatar?

Also see this definitive resource.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2018, 12:46 PM   #8
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Originally Posted by therival58 View Post
You guys are going to love this one:

https://www.phiaqua.com/
I have a suspicion that this water they are pimping comes from golden showers!!!!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st April 2018, 01:56 PM   #9
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Curious web page. It consists of the blurb quoted in the OP, some graphics, and a form so you can give them your email to be notified when the PhiAlpha is ready. I't totally giving them my email.
My guess is it'll be ready in 3-5 years?
Old 21st April 2018, 02:57 PM   #10
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Someone should get a water filter and when it's full, sell the squeezings in pill form as concentrated water memory. To activate just add distilled water.

Gofundme. We'll rake it in!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2018, 12:19 AM   #11
Venom
Graduate Poster

Come to think of it, I do need more water in my diet.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology