ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd May 2009, 07:29 PM   #1
Alzke
Scholar

New CIT video with Lloyde England

Caught this one posted by Craig on the Above Top Secret Forums

Now I know the mere mention of CIT is sure to bring out some strong emotions on this board but I found this video very interesting. PLEASE disregard the accusing nature and tone of Craig and the video and listen to Lloyde.

He is quite adament that he and his cab were *NOT* on the bridge where the widely circulated photos show him. He even points out specifically where the pictures were actually taken. Lloyde does not seem senile or "tricked" by Craig as many on this board have claimed. In fact he comes across as street wise with a sharp memory, as I would expect a cab driver to be.

Go to 6:52 in the video and listen to his comments regarding the thing "so big" that he can't do anything about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho

Last edited by Alzke; 2nd May 2009 at 07:32 PM.
Alzke is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 07:42 PM   #2
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

He can't do anything about it but CIT can?
Old 2nd May 2009, 07:51 PM   #3
RedIbis
Philosopher

I usually don't follow the CIT North of Citgo stuff, but I thought this clip was interesting.

It's easy to see where the debunkers will seize upon this. First, they'll say that it was unscrupulous for this guy to record Lloyd without telling him. Then they'll say that Lloyd appears too out of it to be reliable.

Which may be true, but there is a discernible difference in the way he describes the situation on camera and off.
Old 2nd May 2009, 07:55 PM   #4
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Ranke should be ashamed of himself. I won't even get into the ethics of recording conversations without consent.

What a tool.

The better you get, the harder you work.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:19 PM   #5
Baylor
Suspended

"Admitting it was planned"

9/11 was planned? Who would've thought?
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:23 PM   #6
Reheat
Illuminator

I don't believe there is anyone here who gives a hoot about CIT (except a few twoofers) and their delusion, which have been destroyed from every direction to Kalamazoo and back.

They are a fringe of the fringe of the tm. Nothing but an ignorant, deluded cult. Move along, there is nothing to see here....
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:23 PM   #7
Pardalis
Banned

Craig Ranke is psychotic. Please ignore.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:27 PM   #8
MarkyX
Master Poster

Originally Posted by RedIbis View Post
I usually don't follow the CIT North of Citgo stuff, but I thought this clip was interesting.

It's easy to see where the debunkers will seize upon this. First, they'll say that it was unscrupulous for this guy to record Lloyd without telling him. Then they'll say that Lloyd appears too out of it to be reliable.

Which may be true, but there is a discernible difference in the way he describes the situation on camera and off.
Actually no. I would view this as a red herring.

Lloyd English could say "It was a missile, no planes exist!" and I would still not buy into his story. Why? Physical evidence shows otherwise.
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:48 PM   #9
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

Originally Posted by Alzke View Post
PLEASE disregard the accusing nature and tone of Craig
No. No, I will not disregard Craig's accusing nature and tone, because not only does it make his intentions, motives, and preconceived notions visible to all, but it also shows him to be a psychotic and borderline dangerous nut case. Playing make-believe is all well and good, but when your game of make-believe starts accusing ordinary innocent people of mass-murder, then it is time to call it quits. Folks like Craig thrive on attention. He doesn't care about 9/11, he doesn't give a rat's behind about the Truth. All he's interested in is the thrill of his little game, and the praise and applause of his fellow nuts. You want proof of this? Craig and Aldo started an "Enemies List" which included, not the people they thought were responsible for 3000 deaths, but rather, people who made fun of them on the Internet. Ask yourself: Is that normal behavior for an activist group?

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo

Last edited by 1337m4n; 2nd May 2009 at 08:49 PM.
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:51 PM   #10
Galileo
Illuminator

This seals the deal. Ranke is correct.
Galileo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 08:54 PM   #11
The Big Dog

The CIT mutts entire Lloyde bashing exercise is based on the silly notion that Lloyde is the propaganda face of the Pentagon attacks.

Other than CIT's silly hit pieces, who here has ever heard of Lloyde.

Now, who thinks that one out of 100,000 Americans know who he is?

Lloyde trusted these frauds, hell I think he gave them the Capital Taxi sign off of his roof. No wonder the rest of the Truthers think these guys are morons.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 09:01 PM   #12
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
When will the trials start?
Old 2nd May 2009, 09:13 PM   #13
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
When will the trials start?
Great question.

A couple more, hey Craig when you gonna come up with the calculations for the NOC witnesses flight paths.... make sure you include the the descent and the pull up over the impact site!

Second, when you gonna rely on a witness that said the plane did not hit the Pentagon.

Third, when are you going to release the unedited versions of your fraudulently recorded tapes?

I mean the hip hop is great, the clever editing is fancy, but when are you going to release the raw tapes?

Raw tapes, flight path calculations, witnesses that support the fly over... then maybe we'll stop pointing out that you are frauds.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 09:26 PM   #14
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
Actually no. I would view this as a red herring.

Lloyd English could say "It was a missile, no planes exist!" and I would still not buy into his story. Why? Physical evidence shows otherwise.
Alzke,
Are you saying we should take the word of the CIT witnesses over the physical evidence?
Lets also drop this charade.
You are using words that Craig loves to use so lets not pretend that you are a fan of the CIT's and it wouldnt surprise me at all to learn that Craig asked you to post this.
I need to put my boots on if you know what I mean.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 09:32 PM   #15
Bobert
Illuminator

BTW I don't know if anyone has noticed but Craigs latest game is that if you say anything negative about Craig's belief in Lloyd then you are a racist.
He is using this game with both Lloyd and his other African American witness.
Also the CIT has yet another release coming and they are saying that truthers can use this release to bring it to law enforcement and the media.
So let me get this straight.....
The CIT has wanted people to buy their videos only to then have to do the work of the CIT!
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 09:41 PM   #16
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Galileo View Post
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:11 PM   #17
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
BTW I don't know if anyone has noticed but Craigs latest game is that if you say anything negative about Craig's belief in Lloyd then you are a racist.
He is using this game with both Lloyd and his other African American witness.
Also the CIT has yet another release coming and they are saying that truthers can use this release to bring it to law enforcement and the media.
So let me get this straight.....
The CIT has wanted people to buy their videos only to then have to do the work of the CIT!
Where is this and when do I get to play????
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:22 PM   #18
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Redtail View Post
Where is this and when do I get to play????
Check out the loose change forum in the Pentagon section. In one of the top 2 threads he as usual begins to argue with someone. He calls the poster a racist and a sexist for posting negative comments about Lloyd and his wife.
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:23 PM   #19
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Check out the loose change forum in the Pentagon section. In one of the top 2 threads he as usual begins to argue with someone. He calls the poster a racist and a sexist for posting negative comments about Lloyd and his wife.

As a female and a member of an ethnic minority, this is almost incentive enough to register.

Almost, but not quite.
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:26 PM   #20
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
As a female and a member of an ethnic minority, this is almost incentive enough to register.

Almost, but not quite.
What...you no like beef sisstah?

And Maui is best!

Last edited by Dog Town; 2nd May 2009 at 10:32 PM.
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:27 PM   #21
Bobert
Illuminator

Oh man that thread over at ATS is CLASSIC! As usual Craig is itching for a fight and SPreston comes in to defend him.
Oh man Craig and SPreston!
I wonder which one is the shell and which one is the nut?
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:33 PM   #22
Bobert
Illuminator

Ok Craig and his remarks regarding racism and sexism can be found on page 3 of this thread:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...opic/900869/3/
This isnt the first place he has posted this though.
I also saw him say something similar regarding his other African American flyover witness.
There was one post by Craig where he equated that JREF'ers dont take his witnesses seriously because they are working class people.
As if to imply that we are elitists.
I for one work for a living and certainly am not rolling in dough.
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:33 PM   #23
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post
What...you no like beef sisstah?

And Maui is best!

Bra, I no like SNAP!

Old 2nd May 2009, 10:35 PM   #24
Baylor
Suspended

Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:43 PM   #25
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Bra, I no like SNAP!

Cool, me pakalolo,...
Old 2nd May 2009, 10:53 PM   #26
Bobert
Illuminator

Craig is so deluded he will work any angle to push his psychotic belief.
Old 2nd May 2009, 11:42 PM   #27
Arus808
Philosopher

haha dogtown and hokulele.. no brake up da tread like dat, kays? cause we like tease da dolts Craig and Spreston. only lolos like dem can keep da entertainment. for reals.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 03:04 AM   #28
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up... tight me!
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 07:10 AM   #29
The Big Dog

Ok Craig and his remarks regarding racism and sexism can be found on page 3 of this thread:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...opic/900869/3/
This isnt the first place he has posted this though.
I also saw him say something similar regarding his other African American flyover witness.
There was one post by Craig where he equated that JREF'ers dont take his witnesses seriously because they are working class people.
As if to imply that we are elitists.
I for one work for a living and certainly am not rolling in dough.
Wow, Craig may just be delusional. He defends Lloyde by claiming that people who don't believe him and his operative wife are racist sexist and misogynist, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, accusing Lloyde of involvement in mass murder.

I do like how that dope Lin comes bowing and shuffling into the thread to save Craig (apparently not caring that CIT rips Loose Chhange over on their own web site)
Old 3rd May 2009, 09:10 AM   #30
MarekM
Thinker

Lloyde definitely has the possibility for a defamation case against CIT. We need to find him a good pro bono lawyer. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get any money off of them, but how awesome would an injunction to stop them from spewing their BS all over the internet be?
MarekM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:54 AM   #31
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

I wonder what defense Lloyd is going to use at his trial. Was it mind control or was he so deep undercover he forgot he was a secret agent and started blabbing the plot to Craig?
Old 3rd May 2009, 10:55 AM   #32
Baylor
Suspended

Originally Posted by MarekM View Post
Lloyde definitely has the possibility for a defamation case against CIT. We need to find him a good pro bono lawyer. I'm sure he wouldn't be able to get any money off of them, but how awesome would an injunction to stop them from spewing their BS all over the internet be?
LashL Where are you?!?!?!?!? Has anyone seen LashL??????
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:01 AM   #33
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Originally Posted by MarekM View Post
An injunction would only further convice them over a cover-up. No real damage is being done to Lloyd England because only 4 or 5 people on planet Earth believe Craig's crap. It's kind of like blasting the Internet with the information that Michelle Obama was behind the Lindberg kidnapping.

Craig and Lloyd looked like they were having fun driving around Washington. I think the England's should adopt Craig.
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:04 AM   #34
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

I have stopped posting on any CIT thread at ATS. When the debunkers do not give him attention, his threads die incredibly fast. I don't mind posting about the imbecile in here, as he can't pimp his B.S.

He is recycling the same old crap and using the elderly cab driver once again.

*yawns*
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:04 AM   #35
Baylor
Suspended

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
Craig and Lloyd looked like they were having fun driving around Washington. I think the England's should adopt Craig.
Autistic kids are a lot of work.
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:10 AM   #36
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Too bad Red Foxx is dead, he'd make a great Lloyd England in the Lifetime version of "Taxicab Confessions: The Craig Ranke Story". Someone else said it and it's true, Craig does look like a creepy uncle of the Jonas Brothers.
Old 3rd May 2009, 11:13 AM   #37
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Craig Ranke is psychotic. Please ignore.
... open-loop crazy. They are trying to cash in on the CT crowd of anti-intellectual kids who are gullible.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:31 PM   #38
Pardalis
Banned

Ranke needs to find a new hobby, harrassing and obsessing over an old taxi cab driver isn't healthy.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 03:02 PM   #39
fitzgibbon
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Ranke needs to find a new hobby, harrassing and obsessing over an old taxi cab driver isn't healthy.
Possibly fatal if we're lucky.
fitzgibbon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2009, 03:23 PM   #40
apathoid

I actually feel sorry for Craig. He has very clearly gone "over the edge" and hopefully he'll land on his feet, but I'm not optimistic. Dude needs serious, serious help.
apathoid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories