ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags dylan avery

Old 31st July 2019, 03:32 PM   #1
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

What is Dylan Avery up to?

What did he go on to do?
Old 31st July 2019, 03:40 PM   #2
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

What is Dylan Avery up to?

His own ass.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2019, 11:28 AM   #3
Allen773
Graduate Poster

I don’t know, but surely he’s in a dead heat against Milli Vanilli on the relevance factor.
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2019, 11:36 AM   #4
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Allen773 View Post
I donít know, but surely heís in a dead heat against Milli Vanilli on the relevance factor.
Girl you know it's true.
Old 1st August 2019, 12:07 PM   #5
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Undesired Walrus View Post
What did he go on to do?
According to IMDB and Wikipedia, he's been finding at least some work in the film industry... sometimes as producer or director of small documentaries, sometimes doing more low-level animation or working as a production assistant/researcher,

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7551926...=nm_flmg_prd_2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylan_Avery

Its more success than he deserves.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2019, 12:29 PM   #6
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

I was hoping the answer was 'flipping burgers'. Ah well
Old 2nd August 2019, 08:33 AM   #7
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
I was hoping the answer was 'flipping burgers'. Ah well
Don't diss flipping burgers, it's honest work!
Old 2nd August 2019, 08:34 AM   #8
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Don't diss flipping burgers, it's honest work!
Unless they're veggie burgers.
Old 3rd August 2019, 12:15 AM   #9
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Last I heard of him regarding 9/11 stuff was when he got together with Korey Rowe and remade loose change 2nd edition last year.
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories