ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 truth movement , ae911truth

Old 14th August 2019, 12:59 PM   #1
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

18th Anniversary: No Truth events planned?

The 18th anniversary of 9/11 is only 4 weeks away, and as every year, we see a frenzy of preparatory activity to bring thousands of activists to the street all over the country.

The above is a lie.

The AE911Truth event calendar lists absolutely no activity at all in all of September 2019. Also, their recent newsletters have nothing on the anniversary.

The 9/11 Truth Project's calendar has two "events":
  1. The "15th Annual 9/11 Truth Film Festival" in Oakland, CA, hosted by the "Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance", seems real as it features videos by James Corbett, John Massaria (about the 9/11 Museum accepting a piece of Truther art) and the David Chandler/Wayne Coste "Conference on the 9/11 Pentagon Evidence: Summary".
  2. A generic "18th Anniversary Remembrance and Activism for 9/11" placeholder - which features no specific time or place or activity at all, but rather a "Save the date" token, calling desperately that "You are needed to makr this happen", for 911TAP sure isn't. They ask you to "Subscribe to our newsletter to hear about upcoming activities", but the latest newsletter (which I received in my mail 3 days ago) simply does not contain any action.

I see nothing on 9/11 Blogger, nothing on Craig McKee's Truth and Shadows blog, I have noticed nothing on the various 9/11-Truth-themed Facebook groups that I frequent.

There are low-level, and not even fresh, rumors that Leroy Hulsey may have something ready for the anniversary, but there is no official talk about, which I guess means low confidence that he will have results.

So please, all, help:
What is going to happen on 9/11 this year? Nothing? They seem to be not even trying.
Old 14th August 2019, 02:20 PM   #2
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

The Truth Movement was always made up of two main components: young men and aging hippies. The young men have grown up; some may even have moved out of mom's basement. So the aging hippies may be all that's left.

I would imagine the Pearl Harbor Truth Movement was similarly moribund about 1959.
Brainster is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2019, 03:30 PM   #3
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
The Truth Movement was always made up of two main components: young men and aging hippies. The young men have grown up; some may even have moved out of mom's basement. So the aging hippies may be all that's left.

I would imagine the Pearl Harbor Truth Movement was similarly moribund about 1959.
Yes, and the aging hippies are dying off.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2019, 04:01 PM   #4
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

I guess too many of their supporters realized the truth and stopped being their supporters. Very poor holding an event when not many people turn up.
Old 14th August 2019, 11:52 PM   #5
Redwood
Graduate Poster

The turnout last year was so pathetic that few Truther sites shared photos of the events.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2019, 12:22 AM   #6
ozeco41
Philosopher

Originally Posted by rjh01 View Post
I guess too many of their supporters realized the truth and stopped being their supporters. Very poor holding an event when not many people turn up.
Yes. And that is the "big picture" explanation also. In the "early days" of on-line forum discussion - which for me was 2006-7 - there were quite a few serious honest and rational persons who were concerned about the 9/11 events. And most focussed on the technical issues with WTC Twin Towers collapses as the main area of interest.

Those persons have lost interest and departed. Most probably because their concerns were resolved.

Remember also that it was before the extreme polarisation into "Two Sides" which developed from about that same time. And the "truther" name was originally an honourable self chosen title. (IIRC "Debunker" also came from the truther side and was pejorative... I may be wrong with that memory. Certainly I recall the spoonerism "beedunker" posted here by the troll of the day ... was it "ergo"???. Whatever several members enjoyed the joke and to this day have the bee motif in their avatar. Ooops excuse the derailing rant. Back to my theme.)

So will all the rational "truthers" leaving we only have the remnant - mostly deeply locked in obsession.

PLUS - they have a harder time because they are arguing for what is false and these days all the answers are well known,

And that "loss of interest" process in the microcosm of this forum >>> other forums >>> is paralleled in the world at large "out there"... The sun is setting slowly asymptotic to zero. Never quite getting there. Most forums are dead. We often go several days without a new post in this 9/11 sub-forum.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2019, 03:37 AM   #7
JSanderO
Master Poster

The hard core remain invested because they are making money or in it for the ego/attention. There are probably low hanging fruit... I mean hangers on... who simply don't have the technical background to see through the truther false claims. They're lazy thinks and the anti establishment line appeals to their politics. But trutherism has really not "caught on" and shown growth.... it's been withering since the beginning.

There remains on over arching truth.... the establishment... media, USG, corps are continuing to spin and prevaricate to advance their agenda. Media is driven by profit, as much as Boeing is... and we've seen how they pushed a flawed jet on the world recently.

One can also observe how easily people fall for frauds... witness the support for Trump... who is also spouting conspiracy theories... These low level non thinkers simply move from one conspiracy theory to the next because they believe everything the media reports is a lie.

Forums don't change many minds because most of those who are into conspiracies are incapable of critical thinking and avoid situations which demand it. The technical discussions were and are interesting because the collapses require more than intuition to understand.

Dumb is on the ascent! YIKES!

Last edited by JSanderO; 15th August 2019 at 04:22 AM.
JSanderO is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2019, 06:17 AM   #8
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by JSanderO View Post
The hard core remain invested because they are making money or in it for the ego/attention. There are probably low hanging fruit... I mean hangers on... who simply don't have the technical background to see through the truther false claims. They're lazy thinks and the anti establishment line appeals to their politics. But trutherism has really not "caught on" and shown growth.... it's been withering since the beginning.

There remains on over arching truth.... the establishment... media, USG, corps are continuing to spin and prevaricate to advance their agenda. Media is driven by profit, as much as Boeing is... and we've seen how they pushed a flawed jet on the world recently.

One can also observe how easily people fall for frauds... witness the support for Trump... who is also spouting conspiracy theories... These low level non thinkers simply move from one conspiracy theory to the next because they believe everything the media reports is a lie.

Forums don't change many minds because most of those who are into conspiracies are incapable of critical thinking and avoid situations which demand it. The technical discussions were and are interesting because the collapses require more than intuition to understand.

Dumb is on the ascent! YIKES!

Take thou thy arms and come with me, for we must quit ourselves as men,
and strive to aid our cause although we be but two.
Great is the strength of feeble arms combined,
and we can combat even with the brave - Homer 1000 BC

The world is laughing at America's cowards and justifiably so.
All great truths begin as blasphemies __Shaw
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2019, 06:33 AM   #9
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
And as long as they keep on spouting conspiracist nonsense, it'll keep on laughing.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2019, 06:32 PM   #10
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
The "15th Annual 9/11 Truth Film Festival" in Oakland, CA, "
Wait.

They've been running that for 14 years and this is the first I'm hearing of it? When I'm in Oakland frequently? And I live 10 miles away from it? And I hear about it from a guy... in Germany?

Way to spread the truth Oystein. You should charge them a consulting fee.

The better you get, the harder you work.

Last edited by AJM8125; 15th August 2019 at 08:12 PM.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th August 2019, 08:43 PM   #11
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Got a source for this? Got a list of the cowards? Any facts? No
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th August 2019, 03:31 PM   #12
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
Wait.

They've been running that for 14 years and this is the first I'm hearing of it? When I'm in Oakland frequently? And I live 10 miles away from it? And I hear about it from a guy... in Germany?

Don't let the Big Boss read that you aren't on the job as you ought to!
Old 16th August 2019, 09:58 PM   #13
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Wait.

You are not the only one who knows nothing about it. Go to the theater's website and you will find nothing about it either. http://www.renaissancerialto.com/index.php

Keep an eye out for updates on that website.
Old 17th August 2019, 06:26 AM   #14
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad
"Film Festival" = "Guy shows some YouTube videos on his tablet," perhaps?
Old 17th August 2019, 08:18 AM   #15
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Wait.

They've been running that for 14 years and this is the first I'm hearing of it? ...
Here is an old page on what I guess was the first such Oakland film festival:
http://www.communitycurrency.org/9-11oakland.html

Was already, as today, hosted by Bonnie Faulkner. Look at all the other familiar names: Ken Jenkins, Cynthia McKinney, Barrie Zwicker, Daniel Hopsicker, Carol Brouillet, David Ray Griffin of course, Mike Ruppert, Michel Chossudovsky, Jim Hoffman...
Old 17th August 2019, 08:19 AM   #16
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
"Film Festival" = "Guy shows some YouTube videos on his tablet," perhaps?
If they get the Main Auditorium, they can play scary music to accompany the eery coincidences in their YouTubes - they have a Mighty Wurlitzer Organ there
Old 17th August 2019, 08:43 AM   #17
dann
Philosopher

I assume they are all busy searching the archives for footage that proves that Trump was a (much too modest!) first responder!
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
"Stupidity renders itself invisible by assuming very large proportions. Completely unreasonable claims are irrefutable. Ni-en-leh pointed out that a philosopher might get into trouble by claiming that two times two makes five, but he does not risk much by claiming that two times two makes shoe polish." B. Brecht
"The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions." K. Marx
dann is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2019, 01:57 AM   #18
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

With access to a plethora of debunking material just a few clicks away its no wonder the truth movement has become practically extinct. Those left behind are too lazy to google search let along make the effort to do something publicly..
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 04:54 PM   #19
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

On the other hand I am seeing a rise in 9/11 Truth crap on the internet; some on the Hard Left seem to be falling back into their bad habits.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2019, 06:18 PM   #20
Venom
Illuminator

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
On the other hand I am seeing a rise in 9/11 Truth crap on the internet; some on the Hard Left seem to be falling back into their bad habits.
It's interesting I've been seeing libertarian or alt-rightish sorts recently, particularly on Facebook, where on one hand they seem to be saying the U.S. wanted an excuse to bomb brown people for their oil or whatever. Then when I press the issue they spew ethnic slurs at me, prompting the group mods to ban the ******* and close the thread.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2019, 11:35 AM   #21
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Reminder: What you see on the internet must not be taken of representative of what is a trend on the internet. To a very large degree, it reflects on your own browsing habits, much more than on real developments.
Old 28th August 2019, 02:16 PM   #22
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Originally Posted by rjh01 View Post
You are not the only one who knows nothing about it. Go to the theater's website and you will find nothing about it either. http://www.renaissancerialto.com/index.php

Keep an eye out for updates on that website.
The details are now on the website

Quote:
September 11, 3:00-10:00pm

Showcasing the documentaries “9/11 War Games,” “The Secret Lie That Started the Afghan War,” and the “Conference on the 9/11 Pentagon Evidence: Summary.” and many more, featuring speakers-

Keynote speaker Mickey Huff of Project Censored

Featured speaker Mick Harrison, Esq.

A benefit for the Northern California 9’11 Truth Alliance. More details posted at- https://sf911truth.org//
How many people will actually turn up?
Old 29th August 2019, 07:12 AM   #23
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post

Can I supply a list of the American cowards ? No - I can't.
Can I supply facts ? Just look at some of the investigative work of the citizens
of Germany. German citizen Ansgar Schneider tackles mathematics before a audience
of structural engineers while a German citizen Heinz Pommer presents a paper
dissecting the physics of 9-11-2001 to the World of thinking adults.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/0...pommer-report/
excerpt:...
'The real investigators who were silenced by a grand jury and a wealth of threats said it was a
conspiracy and named lots of names, some expected, some not." [/excerpt]

Where are America's citizens ?
Yes - the world is laughing at American citizens cowardice and/or stupidity.

Let the puerile invectives and reputation impeachments begin.
It is the only weapons left to the debunking posse . Bic ?

Last edited by Fonebone; 29th August 2019 at 07:27 AM.
Fonebone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 07:46 AM   #24
JSanderO
Master Poster

Can I supply facts ? Just look at some of the investigative work of the citizens........

have you read any of the threads at:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the9...ch_id=newposts

these discussions involve investigative work by citizens... and include people who identify as truthers.
Old 29th August 2019, 11:35 AM   #25
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Just look at some of the investigative work of the citizens of Germany. German citizen Ansgar Schneider tackles mathematics before a audience of structural engineers...
Hi Fonebone! I am German, did you know? Yes, some Germans (look at me!) have done investigative work and discovered that Steven Jones and Niels Harrit are frauds, and that AE911Truth is a dying organization

Meanwhile. Ansgar throws a lot of math at simply the wrong model! Bazant & collaborators around 2008 simply do not model the actual collapses.

while a German citizen Heinz Pommer presents a paper dissecting the physics of 9-11-2001 to the World of thinking adults. https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/0...pommer-report/
'The real investigators who were silenced by a grand jury and a wealth of threats said it was a conspiracy and named lots of names, some expected, some not." [/excerpt]
By golly, I have never heard of Heinz Pommer. He surely does not address or reach the "World of thinking adults" - I mean, no one with that goal would, in their right mind, publish anything at veteranstoday

The "real investigators" were silenced by a Grand Jury?? What utter nonsense is that?? I see them still shouting their nonsense, entirely unimpeded by anyone, least of all by a Grand Jury! What Heinz really means is that he is aware that the stupid nonsensical "evidence" presented by the so-called "investigators" failed to convince a Grand Jury of thinking people that any of their nonsense deserves any effort at all. Well d'uh! Cry me a river, Heinz
Old 29th August 2019, 12:16 PM   #26
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

ansgar make money selling conspiracy theories to conspiracy theorists

Can I supply facts ? Just look at some of the investigative work of the citizens
of Germany. German citizen Ansgar Schneider tackles mathematics before a audience
'The real investigators who were silenced by a grand jury and a wealth of threats said it was a

Where are America's citizens ?
Yes - the world is laughing at American citizens cowardice and/or stupidity.

Ansgar is a capitalist, selling woo to people who are gullible, followers who fail to think for themselves.

Ansgar? That is funny as his nonsense is based on selling a book. He is fooling people who fall for lies. He is making money fooling you.

Ansgar failed and thinks Bazant's paper is the official facts of collapse. The fact why the collapse continues after initiation is due to the structure of the WTC. The floors of the WTC don't hold up other floors. Each floor is held up by the Core and Shell. The core and shell share the gravity load of the WTC towers. A floor of the WTC will fail if the mass of more than 11 or 12 floors are on a lower floor, statically. IF moving it takes less mass to fail a floor. Thus the collapse continues floor by floor, each floor fails. This can be seen when 70 stories of part of the core remain standing after the floors have failed due to the overwhelming mass of upper floors falling. The core can't stand without the shell connected by way of the floors. The WTC tower collapse continues due to the floors failing. Debunking Bazant's papers does not change the fact the WTC towers failed due to fire. WTC tower floors did not structurally hold up other floors. The design of the WTC towers made them extremely strong, able to withstand hurricane winds. When the upper floors fall, the structure floors are the weak point. Steel fails in fire, one reason to evacuate quickly any building on fire; structural failure. This paper failed to study the structure of the WTC, and mistakes Bazant as some official evidence. It is ironic the paper fails to understand why the collapse continues - a floor can only hold 29,000,000 pounds, it is so simple, like math to a mathematician. I guess the author failed to study the building, and studied Bazant, did not study the WTC towers. Bazant is cited 66 times, the amount of static weight a floors fails at is never discussed, not studied, not mentioned. Once the upper section falls to a first lower floor, even statically, the floor fails. This is too simple to miss, and can be checked by studying the WTC tower Unique structure. Ignore the 19 terrorists who had the Motive, Means, and Opportunity, finally stopped when Flight 93 Passengers figure out 9/11 in minutes (which beats AE911T 17 years, 11 months, 16 days), stood up and took action, what AE911T will promise, to take action, for many more years.

Ansgar does not know the WTC tower structure, and spreads lies which fool those who fail to think for themselves.

The book he is selling is based on speculation and cites work by idiots in 9/11 truth. Okay, idiots on 9/11. Ansgar is making money from paranoid conspiracy theorists. Follow the money

lol, veterans today, why are you so gullible?

Veterans today? Is a Conspiracy-Pseudoscience website. It publishes unverifiable information not always supported by evidence. VT is not trustworthy for rational information. Do you try to fact check the failed source you use to form far out claims. You need to do further investigation, and stop falling for idiotic sources filled with BS from conspiracy-pseudoscience sources. How many years have you been fooled?

Veteran’s Today generally promotes unfounded conspiracies. The founder is a big conspiracy theorist, James H. Fetzer. If you like idiotic speculation, VT is for you.

Why are you fooled so easy. Yes Ansgar uses math, but his conclusion fails, and he fools you by saying he debunked Bazant, using Bazant as the official story - which it is not. Fire caused the collapse of the WTC towers and WTC 7, Ansgar is selling books and false conclusions to you - and you don't care.

What about Flight 77 and 93, how does math erase the acts of 19 terrorists who murdered thousands on 9/11? Yes, ignore the real murderers, fall for words from 9/11 truth nuts - why try to use critical thinking skills to climb out of the pit of 9/11 truth ignorance, lies and nonsense.

Ansgar has no clue what evidence is, as he claims gravity can't do it, but fails to realize the floors of the WTC towers don't hold up the floors above them. No clue - and why have you ignored the structure of the WTC towers and fall for the Ansgar/Bazant ploy to fool you and sell his book. The pdf papers are teasers, he is selling a book on Amazon to people who are easy to fool - are they fooled because they are ignorant, or gullible?

Ansgar, fooled his way to a conference with other people's money - the donors are gullible and can't figure out 9/11 if their lives depended on it.

Give 19 terrorists the pass on this one, blame who? Oh, right, there is no evidence to blame anyone but the 19 terrorists who did it.

I am a coward, and the world is laughing at me? lol - you blindly believe others - something I learned NOT to do when I was six. 9/11 truth believers, those who believe Ansgar and other 9/11 truth pushers of "truth", are like the 19 terrorists, fooled by UBL and his buddies. Gullible, not thinking for themselves.

Ansgar the math genius, can't figure out the floors of the WTC fail at 29,000,000 pounds. Genius failed. Why can't you help him? Have you bought Ansgar's book? Better run and support the latest liar of 9/11 truth.

https://www.amazon.de/Stigmatisierun...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Wow, someone might be laughing at the idiotic comments from gullible 5 star reviewers! Wow, a mess of ignorance at epic levels. He waves his magical math hands and fools the gullible who have a messed up view of the world.
Love the guy who says reading the book will upset our worldview. The sick part, the people who believe in these conspiracies are likely to be projecting their tendency to do bad. I thought the 19 terrorists who are solely responsible for all the murders and damage on 9/11 were gullible, but those who fall for the nonsense put out by Ansgar are more gullible. Ironically, mathematically, Ansgar might be right for his limited case; but then he leaps to woo by presenting a failed conclusion that gravity and fire can't or did not do it. Failure, believed by gullible people who can't do math? What is the problem, after 18 years if you can't figure out 9/11, there is a problem.

LOL, you used VT to say the WTC was blown up by a Nuke! Add nuke to the list of stuff you need to study to understand how big of a boom a nuke is, and why there was no nuke.

That is plain insanity - and easy to debunk at face value. I had no idea some people can't grasp reality. Veterans Today is not a valid source for truth, and this insane article is evidence that VT is a great source for insane claims.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 12:53 PM   #27
Fonebone
persona non grata

Beachnut<
Quote:
Wow, someone might be laughing at the idiotic comments from gullible 5 star reviewers! Wow, a mess of ignorance at epic levels
Fonebone>

Like this five star reviewer translated from German by
Gurggle ?....

"I know all German-language books about 9/11 inside out.
In this respect, I did not believe that this book by the
mathematical physicist Ansgar Schneider could give me
further illuminating insights. Not even close!
His objective, scientific argumentation is beyond reproach.
The inherent logic of the book makes the populist mainstream
so impressive that I have already twice read this fantastic
work with great pleasure. I found particularly impressive
the chapter "The counterfactual in the media", in which the
manipulative stylistic devices of the overstretched mainstream
are shown and dissected. In short: This book is a must for any
9/11 interested."

Last edited by Fonebone; 29th August 2019 at 12:55 PM. Reason: add missing a
Old 29th August 2019, 12:57 PM   #28
bknight
Graduate Poster

Ansgar is a capitalist, selling woo to people who are gullible, followers who fail to think for themselves.

Ansgar? That is funny as his nonsense is based on selling a book. He is fooling people who fall for lies. He is making money fooling you.

Ansgar failed and thinks Bazant's paper is the official facts of collapse. The fact why the collapse continues after initiation is due to the structure of the WTC. The floors of the WTC don't hold up other floors. Each floor is held up by the Core and Shell. The core and shell share the gravity load of the WTC towers. A floor of the WTC will fail if the mass of more than 11 or 12 floors are on a lower floor, statically. IF moving it takes less mass to fail a floor. Thus the collapse continues floor by floor, each floor fails. This can be seen when 70 stories of part of the core remain standing after the floors have failed due to the overwhelming mass of upper floors falling. The core can't stand without the shell connected by way of the floors. The WTC tower collapse continues due to the floors failing. Debunking Bazant's papers does not change the fact the WTC towers failed due to fire. WTC tower floors did not structurally hold up other floors. The design of the WTC towers made them extremely strong, able to withstand hurricane winds. When the upper floors fall, the structure floors are the weak point. Steel fails in fire, one reason to evacuate quickly any building on fire; structural failure. This paper failed to study the structure of the WTC, and mistakes Bazant as some official evidence. It is ironic the paper fails to understand why the collapse continues - a floor can only hold 29,000,000 pounds, it is so simple, like math to a mathematician. I guess the author failed to study the building, and studied Bazant, did not study the WTC towers. Bazant is cited 66 times, the amount of static weight a floors fails at is never discussed, not studied, not mentioned. Once the upper section falls to a first lower floor, even statically, the floor fails. This is too simple to miss, and can be checked by studying the WTC tower Unique structure. Ignore the 19 terrorists who had the Motive, Means, and Opportunity, finally stopped when Flight 93 Passengers figure out 9/11 in minutes (which beats AE911T 17 years, 11 months, 16 days), stood up and took action, what AE911T will promise, to take action, for many more years.

Ansgar does not know the WTC tower structure, and spreads lies which fool those who fail to think for themselves.

The book he is selling is based on speculation and cites work by idiots in 9/11 truth. Okay, idiots on 9/11. Ansgar is making money from paranoid conspiracy theorists. Follow the money

lol, veterans today, why are you so gullible?

Veterans today? Is a Conspiracy-Pseudoscience website. It publishes unverifiable information not always supported by evidence. VT is not trustworthy for rational information. Do you try to fact check the failed source you use to form far out claims. You need to do further investigation, and stop falling for idiotic sources filled with BS from conspiracy-pseudoscience sources. How many years have you been fooled?

Veteran’s Today generally promotes unfounded conspiracies. The founder is a big conspiracy theorist, James H. Fetzer. If you like idiotic speculation, VT is for you.

Why are you fooled so easy. Yes Ansgar uses math, but his conclusion fails, and he fools you by saying he debunked Bazant, using Bazant as the official story - which it is not. Fire caused the collapse of the WTC towers and WTC 7, Ansgar is selling books and false conclusions to you - and you don't care.

What about Flight 77 and 93, how does math erase the acts of 19 terrorists who murdered thousands on 9/11? Yes, ignore the real murderers, fall for words from 9/11 truth nuts - why try to use critical thinking skills to climb out of the pit of 9/11 truth ignorance, lies and nonsense.

Ansgar has no clue what evidence is, as he claims gravity can't do it, but fails to realize the floors of the WTC towers don't hold up the floors above them. No clue - and why have you ignored the structure of the WTC towers and fall for the Ansgar/Bazant ploy to fool you and sell his book. The pdf papers are teasers, he is selling a book on Amazon to people who are easy to fool - are they fooled because they are ignorant, or gullible?

Ansgar, fooled his way to a conference with other people's money - the donors are gullible and can't figure out 9/11 if their lives depended on it.

Give 19 terrorists the pass on this one, blame who? Oh, right, there is no evidence to blame anyone but the 19 terrorists who did it.

I am a coward, and the world is laughing at me? lol - you blindly believe others - something I learned NOT to do when I was six. 9/11 truth believers, those who believe Ansgar and other 9/11 truth pushers of "truth", are like the 19 terrorists, fooled by UBL and his buddies. Gullible, not thinking for themselves.

Ansgar the math genius, can't figure out the floors of the WTC fail at 29,000,000 pounds. Genius failed. Why can't you help him? Have you bought Ansgar's book? Better run and support the latest liar of 9/11 truth.

https://www.amazon.de/Stigmatisierun...ct_top?ie=UTF8

Wow, someone might be laughing at the idiotic comments from gullible 5 star reviewers! Wow, a mess of ignorance at epic levels. He waves his magical math hands and fools the gullible who have a messed up view of the world.
Love the guy who says reading the book will upset our worldview. The sick part, the people who believe in these conspiracies are likely to be projecting their tendency to do bad. I thought the 19 terrorists who are solely responsible for all the murders and damage on 9/11 were gullible, but those who fall for the nonsense put out by Ansgar are more gullible. Ironically, mathematically, Ansgar might be right for his limited case; but then he leaps to woo by presenting a failed conclusion that gravity and fire can't or did not do it. Failure, believed by gullible people who can't do math? What is the problem, after 18 years if you can't figure out 9/11, there is a problem.

LOL, you used VT to say the WTC was blown up by a Nuke! Add nuke to the list of stuff you need to study to understand how big of a boom a nuke is, and why there was no nuke.

That is plain insanity - and easy to debunk at face value. I had no idea some people can't grasp reality. Veterans Today is not a valid source for truth, and this insane article is evidence that VT is a great source for insane claims.
What the man said.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 01:27 PM   #29
Myriad
Hyperthetical

Location: A pocket paradise between the sewage treatment plant and the railroad

I'm all in favor of letting bygones be bygones, within reason.

But I'm not too keen on looking to Germany for advice on whom to blame for our social problems, nor on what solution to put into effect. Thanks anyway.
Old 29th August 2019, 02:52 PM   #30
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Myriad View Post
I'm all in favor of letting bygones be bygones, within reason.

But I'm not too keen on looking to Germany for advice on whom to blame for our social problems, nor on what solution to put into effect. Thanks anyway.
"Once All The Germans Were Warlike and Mean
That Won't Happen Again,
We Taught Them A Lesson In 1918
And They Have'nt Bothered Us Since Then"

Tom Lehrer, circa 1965.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 04:01 PM   #31
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

"I know all German-language books about 9/11 inside out.
..."
That's all the information we need to know this darling is a dolt. A gullible fool, who is all too easily parted from his money by lunatics and charlatans.
Old 29th August 2019, 04:32 PM   #32
Fonebone
persona non grata

Originally Posted by Oystein
Hi Fonebone! I am German, did you know? Yes, some Germans (look at me!) have done investigative work and discovered that Steven Jones and Niels Harrit are frauds, and that AE911Truth is a dying organization

Hi Oystein! Yes , I was fully informed by you of your nationality when discussed another German citizen Truth-seeker Andreas von Bülow
If I remember correctly you promptly smeared Mr. von Bülow with the anti-semitic thit bomb before labeling him as a pariah and embarrassment to the German people.
This is a link to Andreas von Bülow's own words on the 9-11 attacks:...
https://www.voltairenet.org/article133896.html
Old 29th August 2019, 04:49 PM   #33
JSanderO
Master Poster

No one will take this man's work seriously except those with confirmation bias. Truthers like this fonebone need to do some research into all the excellent technical analyses which explain the collapse of the towers without the need to place demolition devices.

There is so much cult like behavior in the truther camp. That is quite clear.
Old 29th August 2019, 05:00 PM   #34
Fonebone
persona non grata

That's all the information we need to know this darling is a dolt. A gullible fool, who is all too easily parted from his money by lunatics and charlatans.

Maybe so -- here is another 5 star reviewer excerpt....
translated

"This book by the physicist dr. Ansgar Schneider addresses a
general social problem, namely the misery of the intellectual
debate in Germany. The author proves this through numerous
examples, in particular by using the term conspiracy theory as a
weapon to discredit people and ideas. To illustrate this method of counter-enlightenment,
the author draws the theme 9/11, namely the destruction of the twin towers of the
World Trade Center (WTC) and the destruction of WTC 7."[/excerpt]

Remember, the book received 5 star reviews from all 5 readers reviewing the book.
I'm looking at you Oystein
Old 29th August 2019, 05:27 PM   #35
Fonebone
persona non grata

I saved this 5 star review of Ansgar Schneider's book for last:
translated

"If you ask after studying the book, finally! Finally,
the journalists of the world, who still use the term
conspiracy theory for defamation, may embrace this book
and realize that they make a fool of themselves each time
they use it, sparing the world with their fortunately
ever-diminishing reach ...
Old 29th August 2019, 06:30 PM   #36
Fonebone
persona non grata

my posts are not displaying correctly
Old 29th August 2019, 06:52 PM   #37
tanabear
Critical Thinker

The 18th anniversary of 9/11 is only 4 weeks away, and as every year, we see a frenzy of preparatory activity to bring thousands of activists to the street all over the country.
These are the events planned this September from AE911Truth.org.

- In the first week of September, AE911Truth will participate in releasing the draft report of the groundbreaking World Trade Center Building 7 Study by researchers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF)... The draft report will be published that same week at http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7 — as well as at AE911Truth.org — and will be open for public comment for a two-month period ending November 1, 2019.

- Then it’s onward to our events in New York and Washington, D.C. On September 7, 2019, AE911Truth founder Richard Gage will speak at an event hosted by the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry at the All Souls Church in New York City.

- Four days later, on September 11, 2019, AE911Truth will hold a livestreamed news conference at the National Press Club, featuring Franklin Square Fire Commissioners Christopher Gioia and Joseph Torregrossa as well as Bob and Helen McIlvaine (parents of 9/11 victim Bobby McIlvaine), Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry President David Meiswinkle, and Mr. Gage.

- After the news conference, we will head to Capitol Hill for meetings with several U.S. representatives and their staffs.

p.s. You can crush the Truth down to size of a seed but you can never extinguish it completely. It will always be there to blossom and grow again when it reaches a more wholesome soil replete with Truth, Wisdom and Knowledge.

But the Kali Yuga is upon us for now.

Undesired Walrus: "Why, Ron, Mark mentioned this on your very own show!"
tanabear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2019, 09:54 PM   #38
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

translated

"This book by the physicist dr. Ansgar Schneider addresses a
debate in Germany. The author proves this through numerous
examples, in particular by using the term conspiracy theory as a
weapon to discredit people and ideas. To illustrate this method of counter-enlightenment,
the author draws the theme 9/11, namely the destruction of the twin towers of the
World Trade Center (WTC) and the destruction of WTC 7."[/excerpt]

Remember, the book received 5 star reviews from all 5 readers reviewing the book.
Wow, a quote from an idiot who thinks the failed work solved 9/11, as the failed work uses 9/11 truth junk as a basis. He is a conspiracy theorist who is saying the conspiracy theorist is not a conspiracy theorist? lol, what is rich- offers no evidence, another gullible follower, believing false conclusions.

The dolt's conclusion is not applicable to the WTC tower gravity collapse, he failed to realize the propagation of collapse can't stop due to the floors failing when more than 29,000,000 pounds arrive from the top section failure. He debunks himself because he claims the collapse should stop, it can't because the mass is to great for a floor to hold. Thus we see the collapse continue with the mass also ripping about the shell and core. We even see core standing after the floors are gone, and then fail because there is no more lateral support from the shell, because the floors failed as they were overloaded.

This can be checked by laypeople by checking all the connections of the floors to the core and shell. You have had 18 years to do this, and failed to think about it. Your new savoir has fooled you, as he has no clue a floor in the WTC fails due to the upper section mass - this is not an ordinary building. He also has no clue Bazant's papers are not a model of the WTC collapse - thus the dolt debunked nothing to do with the WTC tower collapse, at best he found errors in Bazant's work, which a mathematician already found many years ago. Big failure, false conclusion.

Your mathematician is a conspiracy theorist on the fact he things gravity and fire did not cause the collapse. Posting opinions about him, will not save the fact he failed to model the WTC towers correctly with math.

Have him look at the floor connections to the core and shell, and he might wake up to reality - it was a gravity collapse.

Saying 9/11 is an inside job, or being delusional enough to think Bazant's work is the official story, and making the conclusion it had to be CD - all with no evidence - is nuts.

His conclusion is a conspiracy theory, even if his math is right, it is wrong for the WTC tower. Bazant's work was a paper, and did not model the floor failure which is the reason the collapse continued.

Why have you failed to know the WTC tower structure? Which make you fall for the failed conclusion, which makes the new guy a conspiracy theorists.

It might be this guy only reads 9/11 truth stuff to be mislead to attack Bazant's work - I know for a fact the dolt uses 9/11 truth papers and work as citations in his book he sells on Amazon, which has idiots commenting on how great he is exposing the truth about 9/11, now 18 years after 19 murderers did it. Why does this guy apologize for 19 terrorists?

Last edited by beachnut; 29th August 2019 at 10:03 PM. Reason: i can't believe you posted url to the nuke insanity at VT
Old 30th August 2019, 04:50 AM   #39
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

translated

"This book by the physicist dr. Ansgar Schneider addresses adds to a
debate in Germany.
Fixed that for you. Perhaps autocorrection messed this up?

Because no one in their right mind would part with their money to get hold of such a book.
It is read and reviewed exclusively in this tiny bubble that, ironically, has dubbed itself "9/11 Truth Movement" - a congregation of people best defined as "those who are, and determined to remain, essentially wrong about 9/11".
Old 31st August 2019, 06:13 AM   #40
Whip
Graduate Poster

No, he's right. I have no problem laughing at him.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories