ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , gutcp , hydrino , mills , Randell Mills , suncell

Closed Thread
Old 15th April 2019, 11:47 PM   #1
MarcoM85BG
New Blood

Hydrino (?) and real Raman spectra

Hi everybody,

I'm Marco Marchesi from Italy, a chemist. I got interested in Mills' theory because of the CP approach, so also about the hydrino-related work and the Suncell. Sorry for opening another thread about the topic but I found closed all the previous Brilliant Light Power and/or Mills- related threads and I just had my account activated. I'm quite fascinated about the theory and the possibility to finely calculate all the numbers of atom and molecule physics, but I'm also quite disturbed about the big late in the so-called "hydrino" energy technologies.

So, my question.

Look at the registered Raman spectra (attached, sorry, I can't post URLs yet)
And look at the calculations (attach 02).

My own results are that the showed spectra is related to something biatomic, with a bond length of circa 0,36 Ångström, very like the half of a "normal" hydrogen molecule (so also the smallest known molecule).

Had anyone done this calculation yet?
Do you maybe have an other "classical" explanation for this results or the origin of this spectra?

Thank you in advance for any help.
Hope you like my contribution.
* sorry for the italian in the excel frame
Kind regards,
M.M.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Raman Spettroscopy 02.jpg (41.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Raman Spettroscopy 01.jpg (35.0 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by MarcoM85BG; 15th April 2019 at 11:48 PM.
MarcoM85BG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2019, 12:22 AM   #2
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Originally Posted by MarcoM85BG View Post
Hi everybody,

I'm Marco Marchesi from Italy, a chemist. I got interested in Mills' theory because of the CP approach, so also about the hydrino-related work and the Suncell. Sorry for opening another thread about the topic but I found closed all the previous Brilliant Light Power and/or Mills- related threads and I just had my account activated.

Here’s the open one: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=334962

Welcome to the forum.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th April 2019, 12:55 AM   #3
MarcoM85BG
New Blood

Thanks, I will post there.
MM
MarcoM85BG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology