ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags assassinations , JFK assassination , John F. Kennedy , Kennedy conspiracies

Reply
Old 28th November 2018, 03:11 PM   #2281
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
If Harryhausen was involved there would be stop-motion creatures in the film!
They were moving at the speed of bullets.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 03:41 PM   #2282
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,413
Harryhausen spent weeks filming the fake assassination on a 1/4 scale model of Dealey Plaza constructed in a back parking lot in Burbank, CA.

The problem was that he couldn't help himself, and as the limo passed the Grassy Knoll it was attacked by sword-wielding skeletons.

So they shut down Dealey Plaza a week before, and he was in charge of the exploding head effect. They shot three versions, hence the conflicting details about which way the head 'sploded.

Again, if you're going to foist a conspiracy theory go big and outrageous with the details.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 03:55 PM   #2283
Steve
Illuminator
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,158
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Harryhausen spent weeks filming the fake assassination on a 1/4 scale model of Dealey Plaza constructed in a back parking lot in Burbank, CA.

The problem was that he couldn't help himself, and as the limo passed the Grassy Knoll it was attacked by sword-wielding skeletons.

So they shut down Dealey Plaza a week before, and he was in charge of the exploding head effect. They shot three versions, hence the conflicting details about which way the head 'sploded.

Again, if you're going to foist a conspiracy theory go big and outrageous with the details.
Nobody even noticed the giant octopus in the sewer.
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 07:26 AM   #2284
Imhotep
Muse
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 926
JFK and the Argonauts
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 08:45 AM   #2285
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
JFK and the Argonauts
That was my twin girls favorite movie when growing up, Jason that is.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 11:38 AM   #2286
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
JFK and the Argonauts
That's the one with the sword fighting skeletons?

That was state of the art animation back then - loved it!

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 12:09 PM   #2287
Imhotep
Muse
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 926
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
That's the one with the sword fighting skeletons?

That was state of the art animation back then - loved it!

Hank
Yep.

Ah, so we have you on record admitting the Z-film was altered now! j/k
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 06:16 PM   #2288
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Yep.

Ah, so we have you on record admitting the Z-film was altered now! j/k
Claiming the Z-film is altered is like eating your young.

You'd have to throw out all the arguments from the 60s and 70s about how the Z-film established the shots couldn't be made in time and how Connally reacted too late for a same bullet to wound him and JFK and how the shooting lasted only 5.6 seconds, etc., etc...

Since a large bulk of the criticisms stemmed from an analysis of the still frames of the Z-film (only underground multi-generational copies were available as an actual film), many of those criticisms go bye-bye if the film is altered and not in its original state. You can't draw genuine conclusions from bogus evidence.

As someone here once pointed out, perhaps the film was altered by co-conspirators of Oswald to establish Oswald was innocent, and could not make the shots.

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 08:31 PM   #2289
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Claiming the Z-film is altered is like eating your young.

You'd have to throw out all the arguments from the 60s and 70s about how the Z-film established the shots couldn't be made in time and how Connally reacted too late for a same bullet to wound him and JFK and how the shooting lasted only 5.6 seconds, etc., etc...

Since a large bulk of the criticisms stemmed from an analysis of the still frames of the Z-film (only underground multi-generational copies were available as an actual film), many of those criticisms go bye-bye if the film is altered and not in its original state. You can't draw genuine conclusions from bogus evidence.

As someone here once pointed out, perhaps the film was altered by co-conspirators of Oswald to establish Oswald was innocent, and could not make the shots.

Hank
Ah you forgot cutting out part of the original. And then presenting what's left as the "original".
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 05:46 AM   #2290
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Ah you forgot cutting out part of the original. And then presenting what's left as the "original".
No, that's what I was referencing when I said forget the arguments that Oswald didn't have sufficient time to commit the assassination ("You'd have to throw out all the arguments from the 60s and 70s about how the Z-film established the shots couldn't be made in time"). If frames are removed during the assassination sequence, then there was more time for the assassination than the current Z-film shows, and Oswald had more time than the early critics allowed.

This is not to be confused with the separate from the altered film argument (which is an argument that has only surfaced in in the past two decades) that the Warren Commission concluded Oswald had only a maximum of 5.6 seconds to fire all three shots. That was and is still a straw man argument advanced by many early critics. One early critic even entitled his book after the straw man argument ("SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS" by Josiah Thompson).

The Warren Commission concluded one shot missed the car completely, leaving two shots to do all the damage to the two victims in the Presidential limousine. The commission never determined whether the first shot missed, the middle shot missed, or the last shot missed. They left that open-ended. If the first or last shot missed, then Oswald had 7.9 or more seconds to fire three shots. Only if the middle shot missed, then did Oswald have a maximum of 5.6 seconds for all three shots. Early critics ignored or dismissed the first or last miss scenarios advanced by the Warren Commission, and hammered the WC on the middle shot (5.6 second) miss scenario almost exclusively, pretending that was the only (or favored) WC scenario. It never was.

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 30th November 2018 at 06:14 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 07:23 AM   #2291
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
No, that's what I was referencing when I said forget the arguments that Oswald didn't have sufficient time to commit the assassination ("You'd have to throw out all the arguments from the 60s and 70s about how the Z-film established the shots couldn't be made in time"). If frames are removed during the assassination sequence, then there was more time for the assassination than the current Z-film shows, and Oswald had more time than the early critics allowed.

This is not to be confused with the separate from the altered film argument (which is an argument that has only surfaced in in the past two decades) that the Warren Commission concluded Oswald had only a maximum of 5.6 seconds to fire all three shots. That was and is still a straw man argument advanced by many early critics. One early critic even entitled his book after the straw man argument ("SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS" by Josiah Thompson).

The Warren Commission concluded one shot missed the car completely, leaving two shots to do all the damage to the two victims in the Presidential limousine. The commission never determined whether the first shot missed, the middle shot missed, or the last shot missed. They left that open-ended. If the first or last shot missed, then Oswald had 7.9 or more seconds to fire three shots. Only if the middle shot missed, then did Oswald have a maximum of 5.6 seconds for all three shots. Early critics ignored or dismissed the first or last miss scenarios advanced by the Warren Commission, and hammered the WC on the middle shot (5.6 second) miss scenario almost exclusively, pretending that was the only (or favored) WC scenario. It never was.

Hank
I was referring to an event that was cut out of the original, not reducing the time allowed for LHO shots. But then I never believed that the film was altered from developing to FBI.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 11:06 AM   #2292
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
I was referring to an event that was cut out of the original, not reducing the time allowed for LHO shots. But then I never believed that the film was altered from developing to FBI.
Ok.

I understand you're not pushing for any of this, but rather just reporting what others have asserted. As we both know, the claims of alteration of the Z-film, the witnesses testimony, the hard evidence, other photos, and whatever else CTs allege is all meritless.

Still, I don't get the claims of alteration of the Z-film prior to the first shot being fired (or after the last shot).

What was the need for THAT?

And what could THEYTM possibly be hiding therein?

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 30th November 2018 at 11:08 AM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 12:14 PM   #2293
Imhotep
Muse
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 926
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Ok.

I understand you're not pushing for any of this, but rather just reporting what others have asserted. As we both know, the claims of alteration of the Z-film, the witnesses testimony, the hard evidence, other photos, and whatever else CTs allege is all meritless.

Still, I don't get the claims of alteration of the Z-film prior to the first shot being fired (or after the last shot).

What was the need for THAT?

And what could THEYTM possibly be hiding therein?

Hank
Isn't the most common claim that the limousine stopped? I think it usually goes that the driver Greer was part of the conspiracy, with him stopping the limo so that the shooters could get a good stationary target to fire at.

Maybe also that you could see Oswald outside (so he couldn't have been a shooter) or that you can spot another shooter on a different building.

Last edited by Imhotep; 30th November 2018 at 12:15 PM.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 12:47 PM   #2294
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,413
Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Isn't the most common claim that the limousine stopped? I think it usually goes that the driver Greer was part of the conspiracy, with him stopping the limo so that the shooters could get a good stationary target to fire at.

Maybe also that you could see Oswald outside (so he couldn't have been a shooter) or that you can spot another shooter on a different building.
It didn't stop.

The problem was the driver didn't floor it. It was a mess that day. Most of the Secret Service detail had been out drinking late the night before - a problem that plagued this particular detail - and everyone was just too slow to react, not that it would have made any difference.

Clint Hill barely made it to the back step.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 02:06 PM   #2295
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by HSienzant View Post
Ok.

I understand you're not pushing for any of this, but rather just reporting what others have asserted. As we both know, the claims of alteration of the Z-film, the witnesses testimony, the hard evidence, other photos, and whatever else CTs allege is all meritless.

Still, I don't get the claims of alteration of the Z-film prior to the first shot being fired (or after the last shot).

What was the need for THAT?

And what could THEYTM possibly be hiding therein?

Hank
NO, I don't get the alteration scenario, just more grasping at straws for some CT's.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 02:07 PM   #2296
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
It didn't stop.

The problem was the driver didn't floor it. It was a mess that day. Most of the Secret Service detail had been out drinking late the night before - a problem that plagued this particular detail - and everyone was just too slow to react, not that it would have made any difference.

Clint Hill barely made it to the back step.
He certainly could have touched the brake pedal, something that would set off the tail lights, but not impede the speed of the vehicle.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 02:26 PM   #2297
Imhotep
Muse
 
Imhotep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 926
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
He certainly could have touched the brake pedal, something that would set off the tail lights, but not impede the speed of the vehicle.
I've seen that claimed, and also that the sunlight reflected off the brake lights and he did not touch the brakes at all.

Some of the witnesses said the limo slowed drastically, I think a couple thought it actually stopped.

I don't believe it stopped FWIW.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 02:53 PM   #2298
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Isn't the most common claim that the limousine stopped? I think it usually goes that the driver Greer was part of the conspiracy, with him stopping the limo so that the shooters could get a good stationary target to fire at.
Asked and answered. Deleting frames gives Oswald more time to fire the shots, so maybe THEY were trying to give Oswald an alibi by making it appear he had less time than actual. If Greer stopped the limo or even slowed it drastically, wouldn't the motorcycles cops visible earlier in the Z film alongside the rear of the car have caught up to the limo and been visible again in the Z film?


Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Maybe also that you could see Oswald outside (so he couldn't have been a shooter) or that you can spot another shooter on a different building.
Neither of those have been advanced - to my knowledge - as a reason to edit the film.

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 30th November 2018 at 03:21 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 03:16 PM   #2299
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
I've seen that claimed, and also that the sunlight reflected off the brake lights and he did not touch the brakes at all.
The parade lights were flashing, and the flash on of those in the Nix(?) film gives the appearance to some that the driver stepped on the brakes, and that the brake lights came on. They did not.


Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
Some of the witnesses said the limo slowed drastically, I think a couple thought it actually stopped.
And some spoke of how everything seemed to be happening in slow motion, which would include their perception of the limo and lead to the impression of the limo slowing down.


Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
I don't believe it stopped FWIW.
It didn't. None of the films recorded that day show any such stoppage, and they would all have had to be edited and in precisely the same manner to conceal such a stoppage.

Furthermore, the original of the Zapruder film has a well-documented history, and there was no opportunity for it to be edited. The original also shows no evidence of alteration.

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto

Last edited by HSienzant; 30th November 2018 at 04:40 PM.
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th November 2018, 06:36 PM   #2300
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,413
Just a quick note about the Zapruder Film and real FBI/CIA sneaky stuff history.

IF there had been a Government conspiracy the Zapruder Film would have been "Accidentally Destroyed". Both agencies have a documented history of losing materials, or destroying them (by mistake, allegedly).

You can't argue over something you can't see.

Altering a film is tricky and expensive while burning it costs only the amount of lighter fluid you need.

There were CIA and FBI documents related to the assassination that WE KNOW were destroyed. The Oswald note to Hosty is a great example, all we have is Hosty's word on what it said, and if you believe him - great, if you're a CTist it's open season (to a point).

So if the Zapruder Film was somehow damning it would have vanished.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2018, 03:03 AM   #2301
HSienzant
Illuminator
 
HSienzant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,654
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Just a quick note about the Zapruder Film and real FBI/CIA sneaky stuff history.

IF there had been a Government conspiracy the Zapruder Film would have been "Accidentally Destroyed". Both agencies have a documented history of losing materials, or destroying them (by mistake, allegedly).

You can't argue over something you can't see.

Altering a film is tricky and expensive while burning it costs only the amount of lighter fluid you need.

There were CIA and FBI documents related to the assassination that WE KNOW were destroyed. The Oswald note to Hosty is a great example, all we have is Hosty's word on what it said, and if you believe him - great, if you're a CTist it's open season (to a point).

So if the Zapruder Film was somehow damning it would have vanished.
Yep.

And it bears noting that everything about the supposed alteration of the Z-film has been covered in the past in the predecessor threads to this thread. And probably multiple times, as well.

Hank
__________________
I have never ”refused” to provide evidence. I provide evidence if requested to do so in a specific and relevant manner.

Hanks ”method” [of requesting evidence] is not going to [get me to] provide any evidence since it has a completely different purpose. To create the the illusion of me not providing evidence when requested to do so.
- Manifesto
HSienzant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2018, 09:30 AM   #2302
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
I am in the same camp as everyone else, the CT believe came from the Nix video showing the brake light illuminate.

However there are many explanations how/why the brake light came on. I haven't seen what Hank posted concerning the parade lights flashing, but when the event viewed from Zapruder gives no indication of stoppage, whether the brake lights flashed or not. I'll have to review that particular YT video given what Hanks presented.

I repeat, I don't believe that the JFK's vehicle slowed/stopped.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM   #2303
MicahJava
Master Poster
 
MicahJava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 2,879
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Just a quick note about the Zapruder Film and real FBI/CIA sneaky stuff history.

IF there had been a Government conspiracy the Zapruder Film would have been "Accidentally Destroyed". Both agencies have a documented history of losing materials, or destroying them (by mistake, allegedly).

You can't argue over something you can't see.

Altering a film is tricky and expensive while burning it costs only the amount of lighter fluid you need.

There were CIA and FBI documents related to the assassination that WE KNOW were destroyed. The Oswald note to Hosty is a great example, all we have is Hosty's word on what it said, and if you believe him - great, if you're a CTist it's open season (to a point).

So if the Zapruder Film was somehow damning it would have vanished.
So.... the RFK case?
MicahJava is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM   #2304
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,376
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
So.... the RFK case?
I don't think they limit the number of threads you can be wrong in.

Last edited by RoboTimbo; Yesterday at 09:07 PM.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM   #2305
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,413
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
So.... the RFK case?
Off topic, and not a Federal case.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 03:56 AM   #2306
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,003
Originally Posted by MicahJava View Post
So.... the RFK case?
Wrong thread.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.