ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FBI conspiracies , Robert Mueller

Old 13th May 2013, 02:35 PM   #1
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

End the Tyranny of Robert S. Mueller III

He came in a few days before 9-11. So you can't blame him for 9-11.

You can blame him for not investigating why the chief of the Pakistani ISI was in Washington before 9-11. The Pakistani ISI which had relations with Osama Bin Laden since the 1980's. The Pakistan that Osama Bin Laden was comfortably hiding in for the last 6 or 7 years of his life.

Who in the White House, Pentagon, or CIA did he talk to?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP206A.html
What makes this particular piece so devastating is that only days before, much of the mainstream American media was touting the news of a "key link" in the chain of evidence linking bin Laden to the events of September 11 - namely, a $100,000 wire transfer to the hijackers from a shadowy operative linked to bin Laden. Yet once this operative was "outed" as being linked instead to the Pakistani ISI Chief, any propaganda gains initially made through this evidence would now crumble. One possible reason might stem from this Karachi News item, released only two days before September 11:

"[Pakistani] ISI Chief Lt-Gen Mahmood's week-long presence in Washington has triggered speculation about the agenda of his mysterious meetings at the Pentagon and National Security Council. Officially, State Department sources say he is on a routine visit in return to [sic] CIA Director George Tenet's earlier visit to Islamabad...What added interest to his visit is the history of such visits. Last time Ziauddin Butt, Mahmood's predecessor, was here during Nawaz Sharif's government the domestic politics turned topsy-turvy within days. That this is not the first visit by Mahmood in the last three months shows the urgency of the ongoing parleys..."

In other words, this was a propaganda piece that went disastrously wrong. After October 9, bin Laden's alleged paymaster could now be linked to a U.S. "ally" who spent the days before 9/11 in deep consultation at the Pentagon. The US authorities immediately went into damage control mode by insisting on the quiet retirement of the "outed" ISI chief. Thus removed from the public eye, the ISI Chief's role in all this could be effectively ignored, and an American media black-out could be safely assumed.

Was this mentioned in the 9-11 report? Was this ever investigated by the FBI?

What could be the motive?

How about Ideology? A stronger right wing America, America constantly at war and constantly in need of unconstitutional powers to suppress dissent. Robert S. Mueller III has a somewhat stealth background, I wonder why?

After evidence linking asbestos to cancer became scientific fact, the asbestos industry was destroyed. The lesson that industry learned was not to allow scientific investigations to be independent of industry control. The switch in scientific methodology to the consensus system in the 1970's and 1980's was not about scientific democracy. It was a power grab by the industry, bypassing the existing scientific structure which fought with the industry. The industries bought science.

America where industrialist don't fear the EPA.

America, where Wall Street writes its own laws, and they choose to write none.

America where Aluminum is found in dying Alzheimer's brain cells, but not in any of the research of the National Institutes of Health. The references you will find were done outside the United States. For thirty years they have been searching for a cure for Alzheimer's that didn't involve Aluminum. That search appears to have been doomed to failure.

Autism and Vaccines is there a connection? No real research, lots of unexplored hints that vaccines might be relevant. So the industry and the American public can argue until they are blue in the face, the necessary facts aren't there. As long as Industry has its way the facts will NEVER be there.

The NSA and the FBI protecting the secrets of industrial policy like they were nuclear secrets. The NSA and the FBI protecting government practices of wholesale spying on the public like they were nuclear secrets.

Israelis and Red Necks making smoochy faces while the Jewish Controlled media ignores right wing criminal political activity. In exchange American Fascists give Israel a free hand in the Mideast. Neo Nazis converted to Evangelicals. The Jewish zeal for democracy and justice takes a back seat to protecting Israel. Jewish progressive thought is neutralized.

One by one the forces opposing the industries fell. That left it to individuals.

The FBI now takes a lead role in protecting this sociopath agenda. It has harassed me for nearly 9 years. It appears that FBI harassment contributed to my brothers death. To protect the Industry's secrets it has entrapped, involuntarily committed, and drugged me. After my release it was illegal for me to sell ammo (Section 922(d)(4) and (g)(4) of Title 18 of the United States Code). Yet a manager at Walmart orders me to sell ammo. I was working in the ELECTRONICS department.

Who was this man working for? One clue is the marked $100 bills that came through the electronics department. They were printed to look they had been folded too much. 70%+ of the $100 bills passing through the electronics department looked that way. Who has access to money marked in such a fashion? They had to get the Treasury Office to intentionally print defective $100 bills.

The Anthrax letters contributed to the climate of fear after 9-11. Assuming a conspiracy based on ideology it can then be assumed that this complex high grade “weaponized” anthrax was produced by a State sponsored group. Several countries had access to this strain of anthrax, and some had motives to add to the public fear and encourage “emergency” government powers. Ivins according to the National Academies of Science (NAS) report did not have access to the equipment or the expertise to weaponize the Anthrax to the quality found in the attacks. The FBI protecting fear and the government using fear. Mere possession of the anthrax was not proof. Ivin's WAS psychologically vulnerable, so intense FBI pressure having him commit suicide, is a surprise to no one. Guilt by having an exploitable psychological vulnerability.

So this indicates that the sociopaths who subscribe to the same Ideology as Robert S. Mueller III are also murderers.

Robert S. Mueller III has headed the FBI during this period of time (his extension isn't permanent) and he needs to resign or be fired.

If you are an activist and the police take you someplace that has bars on the windows, and don't tell you why. Immediately call a lawyer and do not answer any questions or you can find yourself committed. It sounds easy, but they had to break more than a few laws protecting the public from false commitment in Oklahoma. Don't expect help from the FBI under Federal Civil Rights Statutes; Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242, Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law.

Under the law I am a person with restricted civil rights. One out of two doctors can't be wrong. Yes, one out of two doctors who (actually) interviewed me considered me to be schizophrenic. At the hearing a Doctor appeared who has never interviewed me in the week that I was held at her facility. She used notes supplied by a person who interviewed me without telling me my rights under Oklahoma Law ( Illegal). So I was committed for another 38 days on a SECOND HAND Psychiatric Interview. Very unusual and possibly illegal under Oklahoma Law.

Only 1 of 2 following doctors at the Hospital where I was chemically abused would testify that I was schizophrenic. My original doctor left (forced to leave?) but continued to see other patients at the hospital, but not me. I believe that she did not agree with the predetermined diagnosis of schizophrenia and was forced to leave by Director Ardoin. Dr. Ardoin the Hospital Director had to step in and do his own dirty work. So he certified me as schizophrenic. Having his fingerprints all over this was quite satisfying, since he was a prick. Now who can I get in Oklahoma to apply the law?

This is personal experience with corruption, not third person theoretical corruption. Not bad for an unmedicated “schizophrenic”eh? Actually I may be a bit Bi-Polar, but Bi-polar people are still credible news sources while schizophrenics are not credible new sources.

So power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The ghost of J. Edgar Hoover has taken possession of Robert S. Mueller III Director of the FBI, so fire him Mr. President.
DeathDart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 02:53 PM   #2
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by DeathDart View Post

You can blame him for not investigating why the chief of the Pakistani ISI was in Washington before 9-11. The Pakistani ISI which had relations with Osama Bin Laden since the 1980's. The Pakistan that Osama Bin Laden was comfortably hiding in for the last 6 or 7 years of his life.

What makes this particular piece so devastating is that only days before, much of the mainstream American media was touting the news of a "key link" in the chain of evidence linking bin Laden to the events of September 11 - namely, a $100,000 wire transfer to the hijackers from a shadowy operative linked to bin Laden. Yet once this operative was "outed" as being linked instead to the Pakistani ISI Chief, any propaganda gains initially made through this evidence would now crumble. One possible reason might stem from this Karachi News item, released only two days before September 11:

"[Pakistani] ISI Chief Lt-Gen Mahmood's week-long presence in Washington has triggered speculation about the agenda of his mysterious meetings at the Pentagon and National Security Council. Officially, State Department sources say he is on a routine visit in return to [sic] CIA Director George Tenet's earlier visit to Islamabad...What added interest to his visit is the history of such visits. Last time Ziauddin Butt, Mahmood's predecessor, was here during Nawaz Sharif's government the domestic politics turned topsy-turvy within days. That this is not the first visit by Mahmood in the last three months shows the urgency of the ongoing parleys..."

In other words, this was a propaganda piece that went disastrously wrong. After October 9, bin Laden's alleged paymaster could now be linked to a U.S. "ally" who spent the days before 9/11 in deep consultation at the Pentagon. The US authorities immediately went into damage control mode by insisting on the quiet retirement of the "outed" ISI chief. Thus removed from the public eye, the ISI Chief's role in all this could be effectively ignored, and an American media black-out could be safely assumed.

How about Ideology? A stronger right wing America, America constantly at war and constantly in need of unconstitutional powers to suppress dissent. Robert S. Mueller III has a somewhat stealth background, I wonder why?

After evidence linking asbestos to cancer became scientific fact, the asbestos industry was destroyed. The lesson that industry learned was not to allow scientific investigations to be independent of industry control. The switch in scientific methodology to the consensus system in the 1970's and 1980's was not about scientific democracy. It was a power grab by the industry, bypassing the existing scientific structure which fought with the industry. The industries bought science.

America where Aluminum is found in dying Alzheimer's brain cells, but not in any of the research of the National Institutes of Health. The references you will find were done outside the United States. For thirty years they have been searching for a cure for Alzheimer's that didn't involve Aluminum. That search appears to have been doomed to failure.

Autism and Vaccines is there a connection? No real research, lots of unexplored hints that vaccines might be relevant. So the industry and the American public can argue until they are blue in the face, the necessary facts aren't there. As long as Industry has its way the facts will NEVER be there.

The NSA and the FBI protecting the secrets of industrial policy like they were nuclear secrets. The NSA and the FBI protecting government practices of wholesale spying on the public like they were nuclear secrets.

Israelis and Red Necks making smoochy faces while the Jewish Controlled media ignores right wing criminal political activity. In exchange American Fascists give Israel a free hand in the Mideast. Neo Nazis converted to Evangelicals. The Jewish zeal for democracy and justice takes a back seat to protecting Israel. Jewish progressive thought is neutralized.

One by one the forces opposing the industries fell. That left it to individuals.

The FBI now takes a lead role in protecting this sociopath agenda. It has harassed me for nearly 9 years. It appears that FBI harassment contributed to my brothers death. To protect the Industry's secrets it has entrapped, involuntarily committed, and drugged me. After my release it was illegal for me to sell ammo (Section 922(d)(4) and (g)(4) of Title 18 of the United States Code). Yet a manager at Walmart orders me to sell ammo. I was working in the ELECTRONICS department.

Who was this man working for? One clue is the marked $100 bills that came through the electronics department. They were printed to look they had been folded too much. 70%+ of the $100 bills passing through the electronics department looked that way. Who has access to money marked in such a fashion? They had to get the Treasury Office to intentionally print defective $100 bills.

The Anthrax letters contributed to the climate of fear after 9-11. Assuming a conspiracy based on ideology it can then be assumed that this complex high grade “weaponized” anthrax was produced by a State sponsored group. Several countries had access to this strain of anthrax, and some had motives to add to the public fear and encourage “emergency” government powers. Ivins according to the National Academies of Science (NAS) report did not have access to the equipment or the expertise to weaponize the Anthrax to the quality found in the attacks. The FBI protecting fear and the government using fear. Mere possession of the anthrax was not proof. Ivin's WAS psychologically vulnerable, so intense FBI pressure having him commit suicide, is a surprise to no one. Guilt by having an exploitable psychological vulnerability.

So this indicates that the sociopaths who subscribe to the same Ideology as Robert S. Mueller III are also murderers.

Robert S. Mueller III has headed the FBI during this period of time (his extension isn't permanent) and he needs to resign or be fired.

If you are an activist and the police take you someplace that has bars on the windows, and don't tell you why. Immediately call a lawyer and do not answer any questions or you can find yourself committed. It sounds easy, but they had to break more than a few laws protecting the public from false commitment in Oklahoma. Don't expect help from the FBI under Federal Civil Rights Statutes; Title 18, U.S.C., Section 242, Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law.

Under the law I am a person with restricted civil rights. One out of two doctors can't be wrong. Yes, one out of two doctors who (actually) interviewed me considered me to be schizophrenic. At the hearing a Doctor appeared who has never interviewed me in the week that I was held at her facility. She used notes supplied by a person who interviewed me without telling me my rights under Oklahoma Law ( Illegal). So I was committed for another 38 days on a SECOND HAND Psychiatric Interview. Very unusual and possibly illegal under Oklahoma Law.

Only 1 of 2 following doctors at the Hospital where I was chemically abused would testify that I was schizophrenic. My original doctor left (forced to leave?) but continued to see other patients at the hospital, but not me. I believe that she did not agree with the predetermined diagnosis of schizophrenia and was forced to leave by Director Ardoin. Dr. Ardoin the Hospital Director had to step in and do his own dirty work. So he certified me as schizophrenic. Having his fingerprints all over this was quite satisfying, since he was a prick. Now who can I get in Oklahoma to apply the law?

This is personal experience with corruption, not third person theoretical corruption. Not bad for an unmedicated “schizophrenic”eh? Actually I may be a bit Bi-Polar, but Bi-polar people are still credible news sources while schizophrenics are not credible new sources.

The ghost of J. Edgar Hoover has taken possession of Robert S. Mueller III Director of the FBI, so fire him Mr. President.

Wow.That is such a solid wall of nonsense I don't really know where to begin......
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Well, that story is entirely credible...
Old 13th May 2013, 03:28 PM   #4
Bishop
Critical Thinker

I'm sorry, what are we supposed to be discussing here? 9/11? Asbestos? Aluminum? Whether or not you're schizophrenic?
Bishop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 03:38 PM   #5
carlitos
"más divertido"

To the OP - please print out this web page and bring it to a mental health professional. Good luck.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 03:44 PM   #6
A'isha
Miss Schoolteacher

"Does [A'isha] want to end up in a gas chamber, I wonder? Because this is where the whole thing will end" - McHrozni
A'isha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 04:03 PM   #7
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Sure I can: He could have been part of the team that was orchestrating LIHOP or MIHOP or whatever, and was only made head of the FBI when the time was right for him to take over that aspect of the plan.

Mind you, I don't believe this to be the case. I'm just pointing out how quickly your OP fails: Within the first two sentences.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 04:04 PM   #8
BrotherDesmond
Critical Thinker

"Slowly I turned...step by step...inch by inch..."
BrotherDesmond is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 04:27 PM   #9
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Quote:
It's all about the fluoride, my friend. Follow the fluoride.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 05:00 PM   #10
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Sorry my bad
World wide conspiracy to make science palatable to industry. Began over 50 years ago with the oil companies. The corruption spread throughout American Science. If someone in the industries was opposed to the science getting done, it wasn't done. Global warning began in the Military (Jason advisory group)

Vaccines have been protected by the Monster Theory. People could not be that monstrous. (wrong)

Robert S. Mueller is protecting this conspiracy as far as I can tell. Getting him out of the way will allow me to file charges against Oklahoma since the FBI protection means nobody can force the State of Oklahoma to do anything. When the Chief Federal investigative arm of the United States is corrupted it doesn't leave you a whole lot of choices. I could be wrong but that would mean there would have to be an alternate logical explanation.
DeathDart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 05:13 PM   #11
A'isha
Miss Schoolteacher

World wide conspiracy to make science palatable to industry. Began over 50 years ago with the oil companies.
Um, no.

"Does [A'isha] want to end up in a gas chamber, I wonder? Because this is where the whole thing will end" - McHrozni
A'isha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 05:32 PM   #12
Courier
Banned

You really should change that.
Courier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 05:47 PM   #13
Axxman300
Illuminator

Wow, that is poorly written.

On the one hand you claim that we need to be afraid of our government, but then you complain because the government isn't powerful enough:

Quote:

Then there's this little gem:

Quote:
Jews and Nazis, dog & cats, living together, total chaos.

This last one we should Stundie and use in gun-control arguments:

Quote:
Axxman300 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 06:22 PM   #14
Bishop
Critical Thinker

Robert S. Mueller is protecting this conspiracy as far as I can tell. Getting him out of the way will allow me to file charges against Oklahoma since the FBI protection means nobody can force the State of Oklahoma to do anything. When the Chief Federal investigative arm of the United States is corrupted it doesn't leave you a whole lot of choices. I could be wrong but that would mean there would have to be an alternate logical explanation.
FBI protection for an entire state? How does that work?
Bishop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 06:38 PM   #15
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

FBI protection for an entire state? How does that work?

Point taken corruption that is organized along ideological lines in all the States is protected by the FBI.
Old 13th May 2013, 06:45 PM   #16
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Point one I am not Schizophrenic
Point two Having me commited and breaking Oklahoma Law to do it, indicates some serious State of Oklahoma corruption. This not a movie plot, this is corruption in action.

The FBI were aware of this and have done nothing.

The motive is both profit and Ideology.

Bring up the presence of Uranium in the drinking water supply like I did in my state. I found Carnotite and Pitchblende in the bottom of a drinking water reservoir. I had to go to a junkyard to have it tested for radiation. The firechief faked a reading with his radar detector to show me it was not uranium. Same sample at junkyard had low levels of radiation consistent with uranium.
Old 13th May 2013, 06:51 PM   #17
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

What part of this is a conspiracy don't you get.

They closed off the street and used the bomb squad to search my car (and then impound it) when I mentioned the uranium sample. The bomb squad ignored a sample of uranium found in a drinking water reservoir! So much for public safety.
Old 13th May 2013, 06:57 PM   #18
BrotherDesmond
Critical Thinker

Point two Having me commited and breaking Oklahoma Law to do it, indicates some serious State of Oklahoma corruption. This not a movie plot, this is corruption in action.

Bring up the presence of Uranium in the drinking water supply like I did in my state. I found Carnotite and Pitchblende in the bottom of a drinking water reservoir. I had to go to a junkyard to have it tested for radiation. The firechief faked a reading with his radar detector to show me it was not uranium. Same sample at junkyard had low levels of radiation consistent with uranium.
What does any of this have to do with the title of the thread?
BrotherDesmond is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th May 2013, 06:59 PM   #19
Courier
Banned

You were committed by the State of Oklahoma?
Courier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 07:08 AM   #20
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
I challenge everyone here to find an opening post that a) is as long as the one that opened this thread and b) makes sense.
Old 14th May 2013, 08:12 AM   #21
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

My Grandmother was recently convinced that the Iowa DMV was trying to have her commited. She said it was because they issued her only a temporary driver's license, when she went to get her's renewed. She thought that because her eye doctor suggested that she refrain from driving long distances that he contacted the DMV to prevent her from being issued a new license so she could be commited. I explained to her that they issued her a temporary license because it was going to be a few weeks for her acutal one to arrive. There were no restrictions listed on the temp license and if they thought it would be unsafe for her to drive they would not issue her any kind of license. Keep in mind that she is 92.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 09:37 AM   #22
phunk
Illuminator

Why are you telling us instead of a lawyer?
phunk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 10:44 AM   #23
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BrotherDesmond View Post
"Slowly I turned...step by step...inch by inch..."
You get bonus points for referring to a classic Vaudeville Comedy Skit.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 10:45 AM   #24
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Courier View Post
You were committed by the State of Oklahoma?
Ooooo--Oklahoma where the kooks come yelling down the street,
and the paranoid freaks, sure sound sweet ranting up and down the Plains....
Old 14th May 2013, 10:48 AM   #25
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Originally Posted by Death Dart
*snip Gish Gallop*
Old 14th May 2013, 10:50 AM   #26
Scotty Ladouche
Scholar

Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Because he's schizophrenic?
Scotty Ladouche is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 10:52 AM   #27
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Instead of being schizophrenic, maybe you're just a pathologically boring person who compensates by inventing an exciting fantasy life where you're the hero and the evil government is out to get you, but you're too smart for them.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 11:11 AM   #28
CORed
Philosopher

After reading your post, I conclude that the reason you were committed to a mental institution is that you are mentally ill. Not being a mental health professional, I'm not prepared to say whether or not the diagnosis of schizophrenia is correct or not, but, in layman terms, that post could only be produced by someone who is freakin' nuts.

Last edited by CORed; 14th May 2013 at 11:12 AM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 11:15 AM   #29
Courier
Banned

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
After reading your post, I conclude that the reason you were committed to a mental institution is that you are mentally ill. Not being a mental health professional, I'm not prepared to say whether or not the diagnosis of schizophrenia is correct or not, but, in layman terms, that post could only be produced by someone who is freakin' nuts.

Clear mental illness.
Old 14th May 2013, 11:19 AM   #30
LaurelHS
Muse

Or maybe a Poe.
LaurelHS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2013, 11:27 AM   #31
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Instead of being schizophrenic, maybe you're just a pathologically boring person who compensates by inventing an exciting fantasy life where you're the hero and the evil government is out to get you, but you're too smart for them.
AKA the "Neo" syndrome after the hero of "The Matrix".
Old 14th May 2013, 05:47 PM   #32
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Tried a lawyer since the FBI isn't interested. Without free as in FBI pressing the charges I have to be rich to have it work.

While I was under federal custody (after entrapment) in the Oklahoma Federal Building the Assistant United States Attorney Teresa Black offered me a deal. Just quietly leave the building. Leave the building without getting even a Federal Judges clerk seeing my complaints against the FBI or the State of Oklahoma related to the uranium in the water supply.

I said no and fell down the rabbit hole. The United States Attorney and the FBI work closely together as normal practice.

IN MY CORNER: NOTthe FBI, NOT the U.S. Attorneys Office, NOT the Federal Marshalls Office
Old 14th May 2013, 05:48 PM   #33
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Ooooo--Oklahoma where the kooks come yelling down the street,
and the paranoid freaks, sure sound sweet ranting up and down the Plains....
I live here and I don't know the words to Oklahoma.
Old 14th May 2013, 06:11 PM   #34
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Tried a lawyer since the FBI isn't interested. Without free as in FBI pressing the charges I have to be rich to have it work.

While I was under federal custody (after entrapment) in the Oklahoma Federal Building the Assistant United States Attorney Teresa Black offered me a deal. Just quietly leave the building. Leave the building without getting even a Federal Judges clerk seeing my complaints against the FBI or the State of Oklahoma related to the uranium in the water supply.

I said no and fell down the rabbit hole. The United States Attorney and the FBI work closely together as normal practice.

IN MY CORNER: NOTthe FBI, NOT the U.S. Attorneys Office, NOT the Federal Marshalls Office
Sounds like the beginning of another insufferable Bourne sequel.
Old 14th May 2013, 06:43 PM   #35
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Are they any circumstances that you could intentionally put a person through so that they would act a bit odd. Now I am of a creative temperament so the government’s job is half done for them.

Being the hero sucks. You get to experience a lifetime of tragedy in a few years. Your character is tested and strengthened (or destroyed). Personal attachment is a fatal flaw so you lose your soul to save your life. They will exploit every weakness.

I am a teetotaler and it gets really irritating when special agents smoke fake marijuana around me. How many weeks at most have past in the last 3 years between attempts to entrap me. 8 weeks 10 weeks maybe.
Old 14th May 2013, 06:48 PM   #36
Courier
Banned

Are they any circumstances that you could intentionally put a person through so that they would act a bit odd. Now I am of a creative temperament so the government’s job is half done for them.

Being the hero sucks. You get to experience a lifetime of tragedy in a few years. Your character is tested and strengthened (or destroyed). Personal attachment is a fatal flaw so you lose your soul to save your life. They will exploit every weakness.

I am a teetotaler and it gets really irritating when special agents smoke fake marijuana around me. How many weeks at most have past in the last 3 years between attempts to entrap me. 8 weeks 10 weeks maybe.
I just got off the phone with the FBI field office in Oklahoma. They have informed me that they have never heard of you and certainly don't have any agents on your tail. Nor do they consider you important enough to try to "entrap".
Old 14th May 2013, 06:51 PM   #37
trustbutverify
Philosopher

You're putting us on, right?
Old 15th May 2013, 05:42 AM   #38
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

I live here and I don't know the words to Oklahoma.
That explains why they committed you.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2013, 02:06 PM   #39
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
You're putting us on, right?
I wish, I wasn't looking for a conspiracy and it was the first to recognize me as a threat. Shear luck (Not Bourne Skills) prevented my immediate annihilation. Entrapped and in prison would count as annihilated in my book.

It has become a war of attrition, and I am not doing so good. They appear to be intact, if a bit irritated. The best I can do is to annoy them.

I have lost all the battles but I am still in the field. It worked for the Viet Cong, but I don't have their patience.
Old 15th May 2013, 02:19 PM   #40
Courier
Banned

I wish, I wasn't looking for a conspiracy and it was the first to recognize me as a threat. Shear luck (Not Bourne Skills) prevented my immediate annihilation. Entrapped and in prison would count as annihilated in my book.

It has become a war of attrition, and I am not doing so good. They appear to be intact, if a bit irritated. The best I can do is to annoy them.

I have lost all the battles but I am still in the field. It worked for the Viet Cong, but I don't have their patience.
Yep, you're putting us on.

At first I believed that you were schizophrenic like your OP suggested, but now its clear you're just playing games and looking for attention due to boredom.

Carry on.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories