ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FBI conspiracies , Robert Mueller

Old 15th May 2013, 03:25 PM   #41
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by DeathDart View Post
I wish, I wasn't looking for a conspiracy and it was the first to recognize me as a threat. Shear luck (Not Bourne Skills) prevented my immediate annihilation. Entrapped and in prison would count as annihilated in my book.

It has become a war of attrition, and I am not doing so good. They appear to be intact, if a bit irritated. The best I can do is to annoy them.

I have lost all the battles but I am still in the field. It worked for the Viet Cong, but I don't have their patience.
I appreciate the humor, but it would have been more realistic had you knocked it down a notch.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2013, 05:05 PM   #42
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Courier View Post
Yep, you're putting us on.

At first I believed that you were schizophrenic like your OP suggested, but now its clear you're just playing games and looking for attention due to boredom.

Carry on.
Thank you. If I disappear avenge me. (Not Kidding)

Attention makes it more difficult for them.

I personally find attention to be embarrassing. Unless I am the target of a good joke, then I don’t mind the attention. I prefer to be thought of as having an odd sense of humor, not as being dangerous.

During an interrogation, I hope I would be one of those people who would offer you a cookie, rather than waterboarding you.
DeathDart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2013, 05:14 PM   #43
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I personally find attention to be embarrassing. Unless I am the target of a good joke, then I don’t mind the attention. I prefer to be thought of as having an odd sense of humor, not as being dangerous.

During an interrogation, I hope I would be one of those people who would offer you a cookie, rather than waterboarding you.
No. (not kidding)
Old 15th May 2013, 06:03 PM   #44
Courier
Banned

And yet you are seeking lots of attention with this thread.

And no, I would never avenge you.
Courier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2013, 06:57 PM   #45
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Sorry, you knew the risks.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2013, 07:07 PM   #46
LaurelHS
Muse

How would someone know that people smoking pot around them were undercover agents? What specifically makes that obvious?
LaurelHS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2013, 05:59 AM   #47
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!" (Kidding)
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2013, 01:43 PM   #48
HotRodDeluxe
Muse

"Not bad for an unmedicated “schizophrenic” eh?"

Have you considered taking the medication again? The evidence of the OP suggests it might be advisable.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2013, 02:57 PM   #49
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Sorry, you knew the risks.
I badly underestimated the threats. In the beginning I thought it was a purely political and a very shallow conspiracy. Just your usual neoconservatives. This has the historical feel of something much deeper more along the lines of Krupp Industries funding the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei .

Combining entrenched economic interests with ideology, by definition that is Fascism.
DeathDart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2013, 03:26 PM   #50
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

While I cannot be certain I would suggest that the actions (and failures) of the FBI are consistent with sympathy towards fascism. Protect the special interests, keep the public alarmed, protect fellow travelers actions in respect to protecting special interests.

No serious investigations of Wallstreet.

Protecting another Fascist member with the fake Ivins investigation. Having access to the Anthrax strain is not the same as producing a weaponized strain. A state actor is far more likely since it was impossible for Ivins. But that would also require investigating the events before 9-11 more closely. Such as the Pakistani Intelligence Chiefs presence in Washington.

Robert S. Muller III is he a stealth fascist? A glaring lack of Federal investigations (Near FBI Monopoly on Federal Investigations) into Bush & Company foreign contacts is somewhat damning.
Old 17th May 2013, 03:28 PM   #51
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Courier View Post
I just got off the phone with the FBI field office in Oklahoma. They have informed me that they have never heard of you and certainly don't have any agents on your tail. Nor do they consider you important enough to try to "entrap".
Wow you have a phone?
Old 17th May 2013, 03:36 PM   #52
LaurelHS
Muse

Originally Posted by LaurelHS View Post
How would someone know that people smoking pot around them were undercover agents? What specifically makes that obvious?
Still wondering about this...
LaurelHS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2013, 07:14 PM   #53
trustbutverify
Philosopher

I badly underestimated the threats. In the beginning I thought it was a purely political and a very shallow conspiracy. Just your usual neoconservatives. This has the historical feel of something much deeper more along the lines of Krupp Industries funding the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei .

Combining entrenched economic interests with ideology, by definition that is Fascism.
You should have done your homework before taking ""them"" on. Don't expect me to come along and clean up your mess now.
Old 19th May 2013, 12:33 PM   #54
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by LaurelHS View Post
Still wondering about this...
The fake marijuana needs to have an eye irritant. The missing THC usually does the job. If someone is smoking a doobie would you think that they are a special agent?

And no I don't have any problem telling FBI magic secrets, they misused them, they lose them.

I really would like to return to a world where appearances aren't deceiving.(unless you are talking to a salesman).

I can’t go home. (That and my planet blew up)
Old 19th May 2013, 12:49 PM   #55
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
You should have done your homework before taking ""them"" on. Don't expect me to come along and clean up your mess now.
Could you bring over a Geiger counter so I could clean my shop out.

I didn't read the part about you not supposed to grind up uranium samples, because it is a really bad idea, until I already did it. I think like same way I structure my sentences.

I am trying to purify the uranium I found in the bottom of Lake Stanley Drinking Reservoir. It appears the baking soda is dissolving the Uraninite, though it is very slow. I still need to filter it and precipitate it. Mr. Coffee uranium cooker. It looks like a hydrothermal deposit probably less than 40 million years old.

A rough estimate would be at least 200- 300 pounds of ore grade uraninite material visible on the lake bottom. Some sandstones look pretty canary yellow. About the only thing that color that isn’t uranium is usually lead or arsenic compounds. Also those minerals are not radioactive.
Old 19th May 2013, 12:50 PM   #56
trustbutverify
Philosopher

The fake marijuana needs to have an eye irritant. The missing THC usually does the job. If someone is smoking a doobie would you think that they are a special agent?

And no I don't have any problem telling FBI magic secrets, they misused them, they lose them.

I really would like to return to a world where appearances aren't deceiving.(unless you are talking to a salesman).

Why not submit an FBI application? You'd make a great field agent and if you can't beat em...
Old 21st May 2013, 04:47 PM   #57
Straw Man
Flammable

I like Robert Mueller. He keeps sending me emails that I'm the lucky recipient of millions of Dollars.

You are a lawyer. You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the internet. - Judge Margines: Taitz v Obama et al.
Straw Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2013, 05:09 PM   #58
Courier
Banned

Still whining about the destruction of Alderan huh?
Courier is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2013, 04:51 AM   #59
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Could you bring over a Geiger counter so I could clean my shop out.

I didn't read the part about you not supposed to grind up uranium samples, because it is a really bad idea, until I already did it. I think like same way I structure my sentences.

I am trying to purify the uranium I found in the bottom of Lake Stanley Drinking Reservoir. It appears the baking soda is dissolving the Uraninite, though it is very slow. I still need to filter it and precipitate it. Mr. Coffee uranium cooker. It looks like a hydrothermal deposit probably less than 40 million years old.

A rough estimate would be at least 200- 300 pounds of ore grade uraninite material visible on the lake bottom. Some sandstones look pretty canary yellow. About the only thing that color that isn’t uranium is usually lead or arsenic compounds. Also those minerals are not radioactive.
So is this why they put you in the bad place? Illegal skinny dipping in the town reservoir? How did you actually see the 200-300 pounds of ore grade uraninite? That lake isn't exactly small and 200/300 pounds of rock is actually a very small volume? Did someone point out the location to you?

(Well, we're not allowed to post pictures of kittehs any longer, so I might as well take it at face value.)

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2013, 12:04 PM   #60
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Occasionally a individual hated by the Tinfoil brigade actually does something that he or she can be legitimitaly criticised and/or raked over the coals for. Almost invariably the individual's actual offenses have nothing to do with the wild accusations made the COnspriacy kooks. This seems to be the case with Robert Mueller.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th May 2013, 09:52 AM   #61
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
So is this why they put you in the bad place? Illegal skinny dipping in the town reservoir? How did you actually see the 200-300 pounds of ore grade uraninite? That lake isn't exactly small and 200/300 pounds of rock is actually a very small volume? Did someone point out the location to you?

(Well, we're not allowed to post pictures of kittehs any longer, so I might as well take it at face value.)
A pipe bringing water to the lake broke and a lot of the bottom was exposed. The uraninite is much harder than the sandstone. It appears at a certain depth in the strata and indications of small resistent outcrops at a certain altitude (on topographic maps) give its presence away.
Old 25th May 2013, 06:43 PM   #62
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

A pipe bringing water to the lake broke and a lot of the bottom was exposed. The uraninite is much harder than the sandstone. It appears at a certain depth in the strata and indications of small resistent outcrops at a certain altitude (on topographic maps) give its presence away.
Ah, so you can post pictures of this?

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th May 2013, 09:35 PM   #63
kid meatball
Critical Thinker

What part of this is a conspiracy don't you get.

They closed off the street and used the bomb squad to search my car (and then impound it) when I mentioned the uranium sample. The bomb squad ignored a sample of uranium found in a drinking water reservoir! So much for public safety.
Why would the bomb squad go to the site of naturally occurring uranium? Was there a detonator or other explosive attached to the deposit?

If I was the authorities and some loony came barking at me about uranium in the water supply, the first thing I'd do is search his car. The next thing I'd do is refer to the daily tests conducted at the drinking water reservoir to see if they'd found anything unusual. Next, I might look at hospital records to see if there were histories of increased cancer rates in populations served by the reservoir in question.

No you set off some alarm bells, but not in the whistle-blower sort of way. More like the chicken-little style alarm.
kid meatball is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2013, 04:50 PM   #64
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Mueller's Counterintelligence Slapstick

Iraq already had 500 tons of yellowcake under U.N. Supervision so why did it try to get more from Niger? The Aluminum tubes for a isotope centrifuge that never did exist?

This is what happens when Mueller let Israeli's have unfettered access to the Department of Defense. Mueller let that POS Scooter Libby browbeat intelligence analysts. Iraq may have not been America's friend, but Iraq was Israel's enemy. So we go and destroy a country because? Under international law the only legal reason to wage war is to defend yourself. W's Whitehouse staff (with lots of Israeli assistance) falsified the reasons for going to war. What is the penalty for a crime when people die as a direct result of that crime?

Sharing information with a key ally is important. Letting that ally steal any information that they want is treason. Then what crime is the Director of the FBI Robert S. Mueller guilty of? Is looking the other way a crime? It is when you are Director of the FBI.

Keeping our intelligence to ourselves and keeping foreign operations out of our policy agencies is a key responsibility of the FBI Director. Mueller (like the NSA Chief Hayden) also likes to use Israeli wiretapping equipment. Why? The Israeli's share information through the equipment's back door to people outside of the intelligence agencies. Politicians self destruct or change their voting patterns to the right. Whistle blowers are eliminated (Internal Threat Program FBI) and the NSA's Lionel Kemp Ensor uses psychiatrists to discredit or forge an excuse to eliminate peoples security clearances. Spying on NSA employees to protect whose secrets?

Secrets like the use of intelligence trained (and security cleared) people who pretended to be either a democrat or republican to move into policy positions. So it did not matter if a Republican or a Democrat won, both their benches were already stacked with intelligence or industry doppelgangers. So if an agency said it was doing one thing, while it was really doing the opposite, you can thank their intelligence training, that this treachery was never publicly noticed.

The FBI does not directly blackmail anyone, you know why? It isn't because it is illegal, it is because there are better ways of doing blackmail. You let foreign intelligence operatives do it for you. A foreign government shows unusual attention to a politician. Does the FBI stop it and inform the politician? If the politician has the same ideology as the FBI, the foreign state operation is shut down, and the politician warned. If the politician is progressive, the FBI continues surveillance, and does not warn the politician.

If the foreign government is successful in compromising the politician, the FBI swoop in and stop the operation. The politician is acutely aware that the FBI has embarrassing information on them. The foreign agents are never tried, not to protect the politician, the publicity of the trial would mess up the FBI's blackmail. The result is blackmail under the cover of law enforcement. Nothing illegal has been done and the politicians secret is safe (for now) with the FBI.

W is a war criminal who should have been impeached. The person who chose not to impeach W was Nancy Pelosi. When she heard that an “impeachment investigation could go anywhere” she did not do it. The FBI has compromising information on Nancy Pelosi. The “investigation could go anywhere” is a not so veiled threat to have that information released.

Robert S. Mueller is directly responsible for who is the boss of the counterintelligence division of the FBI. One of his early people in that role was David Szady who totally screwed up the Robert Hannsen investigation, destroying an innocent CIA employees career. The man is a poster child for stupid. The only good point about Szady was that he was Anti-Semitic. That is a good point? Yes, when even this smooth brain becomes alert to the presence of pervasive infiltration by Israeli's, he moves against them. He was a great Israeli choice for counterintelligence, since if he caught the Israeli's doing something, his Anti-Semitic history made it childishly simple to discredit him.

Daniel Lee Cloyd was also a counterintelligence chief that if I remember correctly was also assigned to the Oklahoma City office. When you think of Oklahoma you don't visualize it as a hot bed of intelligence. A former Chairmen of the Senate Intelligence Committee, David Boren who resigned under cloudy circumstances (He is Gay) in the 1990's was made Chancellor of the University of Oklahoma. The OU's foreign studies department is a little version of the CIA with a CIA officer in residence. I guess the OU CIA reports to David Boren, and Chancellor Boren gets information from the Israeli's through the back doors in their NSA installed equipment. Chancellor Boren has too many connections to the Bush's, so I assume the Chancellor is evil.

Ixnay on an investigation of the uranium in the drinking water in Oklahoma. I got to spend 45 days in a mental health facility because I tried to bring the uranium to the attention of some federal Judges after the United States Attorney would not accept my complaints. The US attorney phoned ahead and an entrapment was waiting for me. Oklahomaaaa where the courts go railroading down the plains. No, I didn't get to see a Federal Judge. No, I was given my summons to appear at 5:30 in the afternoon and could not get my own attorney for the 10:00 commitment hearing the next day. No, my court appointed lawyer did not tell me that I could ask for more time, or get my own attorney, or that I could ask for a trial by jury.

Yes, Judge Andrews had me committed on the testimony of a doctor who never interviewed me (she used some else's notes). I was at that facility for a week and she had ample time to interview me directly. Not only does Judge Andrews commit me but he specifies the drug that I should be given. The class of drug he orders is listed in my medical records as causing a bad reaction twenty five years earlier. Guess what? Same drug class, same bad reaction, suicidal depression and extreme anxiety.

It is called a chemical lobotomy, it is only temporary. I stopped reading in the hospital and didn't start reading again until ten weeks after leaving the hospital. They made sure I was forced onto 30 day long acting injections before I left the hospital. But the hospital was clean and only about a third of the patients seriously drooled. I was given Risperdal in long acting injections, side effects listed for Risperdal (other than the intended suicidal depression and extreme anxiety) were drooling, joint pain, and MAN TITS?

Oklahoma was using the NSA's SS Security Officer's Lionel Kemp Ensors psychiatric playbook? And the hospital was in Chancellor Boren's backyard of Norman, Oklahoma. The Death Star Hospital?

Oklahoma is one of the fascist power centers in America, and it could be a primary one. So it is my freaking luck that I live in an fascist bastion They do keep their mental hospitals clean for persons with severe political disorders like delusions of democracy. Where was my usual FBI harassment? Do you know what an SEG is? It is really annoying to see an SEG on a FBI agent while locked in the Oklahoma Political Gulag/Hospital. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Irony is a dog that bites everybody.

The only good thing to come out of my FBI harassment (9th anniversary) (google summer pulse 2004) is that the experience and stress of their continuing attempts at FBI entrapment, affected my brain in an odd way. I had to learn, but I also couldn't make any serious mistakes while learning. This is similar to the harsh training methods described for Mentats in Frank Herbert's DUNE.

I guess I should thank Mr. Robert S. Mueller for making me a Mentat, a human computer. My enhanced talents will hound the Fascists in America for a long time to come. I guess I should return the favor and book travel arrangements for Robert S. Mueller, one way, straight to hell.

Mr. President, ahem, could you please fire Mr. Mueller? His ten year term has been over for quite some time, and when J. Edgar Hoover stayed too long at the Directors job, democracy suffered. History is repeating itself.

Yes, I kept my sense of humor even after the temporary chemical lobotomy of kindly Judge Andrews. I hope he gets at least ten years. Thoughts like that cheer me up. The soup isn't just cold, it has evaporated.
Old 28th May 2013, 04:56 PM   #65
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by kid meatball View Post
Why would the bomb squad go to the site of naturally occurring uranium? Was there a detonator or other explosive attached to the deposit?

If I was the authorities and some loony came barking at me about uranium in the water supply, the first thing I'd do is search his car. The next thing I'd do is refer to the daily tests conducted at the drinking water reservoir to see if they'd found anything unusual. Next, I might look at hospital records to see if there were histories of increased cancer rates in populations served by the reservoir in question.

No you set off some alarm bells, but not in the whistle-blower sort of way. More like the chicken-little style alarm.
They were searching my car to find any other reason to hold me. Entrapment doesn't look good to an independent judge so they were looking for something like drugs,alcohol or weapons. I did have an Indiana Jones style machete to cut through the dense brush here in Oklahoma. Actually limb loppers work a lot better. The machete rends to rain ticks down on you.
Old 28th May 2013, 05:42 PM   #66
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post

Check these pictures out the outcropping/island is detached from the western shore.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...p?albumid=1079
Old 28th May 2013, 05:44 PM   #67
Bishop
Critical Thinker

Why are you telling us specifically about this? Don't you have any friends or family?
Bishop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2013, 05:45 PM   #68
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Old 28th May 2013, 06:02 PM   #69
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Why are you telling us specifically about this? Don't you have any friends or family?
I have to stay away from my friends, these people (the FBI, another group?) have been coercing them.

My own brother was being coerced. He asked me for a silencer, not an everyday request. He died while driving an unfamiliar car at its maximum speed.

I assume he was looking over his right shoulder at the FBI surveillance when he went of the left side of the highway. Both of us have a temper and he let his get to him.

The car disintegrated on impact, seatbelts and airbags didn't help. There were other factors probably involved, but the primary reason for him to have been driving that fast was to evade someone who was following him.

These past events have taken there toll.

When you know too much about why people are in poor health, uranium in the drinking water is just a small part of it. It is a long list.

When ignorance has organized itself and special interests control a lot of science. Knowing that you live in a dark age, so secrets can be maintained for the benefit of a few.

Like my brother my temper has gotten to me. Righteous anger burns the hottest and the ignorant are beyond my reach. My family fears that I have gone mad.

Time will decide if that is true.
Old 28th May 2013, 08:02 PM   #70
kid meatball
Critical Thinker

They were searching my car to find any other reason to hold me. Entrapment doesn't look good to an independent judge so they were looking for something like drugs,alcohol or weapons. I did have an Indiana Jones style machete to cut through the dense brush here in Oklahoma. Actually limb loppers work a lot better. The machete rends to rain ticks down on you.
Hmm. The bomb squad was looking for drugs, you say? Maybe they sent homicide up to the reservoir to look for your uranium. Narcotics was busy issuing traffic fines to jaywalkers.

Is this related? https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2009SC/fi...act_154902.htm

Or this? http://waterspotsblog.com/impurityso...rinking-water/

Have you sent a sample to the DEQ? To get your water quality tested, call the DEQ at (405) 702-1000.
kid meatball is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2013, 04:54 PM   #71
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by kid meatball View Post
Hmm. The bomb squad was looking for drugs, you say? Maybe they sent homicide up to the reservoir to look for your uranium. Narcotics was busy issuing traffic fines to jaywalkers.

Is this related? https://gsa.confex.com/gsa/2009SC/fi...act_154902.htm

Or this? http://waterspotsblog.com/impurityso...rinking-water/

Have you sent a sample to the DEQ? To get your water quality tested, call the DEQ at (405) 702-1000.
Thanks for the offer to have my water tested.
Does the company that the DEQ recommend for testing the water share the results with the Oklahoma's Department of Environmental Quality?

I bet the people getting tested sign a mandatory privacy document to cover the DEQ’s by prohibiting the release of the results to the DEQ. Conspiracy to keep the public ignorant.

Has the DEQ created a basic database of the locations of water supplies with hazards like uranium and arsenic?

Has the DEQ used historical records like the NURE National Uranium studies to create maps indicating potentially dangerous geology affecting the drinking water?

My analysis of NURE data shows high concentrations in the following areas.
Hobart Oklahoma has a major problem with Uranium. Don't drink the water in Hobart.

I cannot analyze anything in Eastern Oklahoma since the NURE files are either corrupted or these sections are blank. The uranium content of Eastern Oklahoma is literally off the map.
ubatch_dn, ubatch_fl, ubatch_ms,u_xx_mthd, u_xx_ppb, u_dn_ppb, u_fl_ppb, u_ms_ppb
-----------------

The first number is the latitude, second the longitude, third Uranium in parts per billion. And comments from the comment field. 30ppb is the EPA Limit To the rich people in Edmond Oklahoma: Like the taste of your well water. ----------------- Blank out names

35.001 -98.955 197.2 1-38 GOTEBO QUAD; SAMPLE COLLECTED FROM PIPE LEADING OFF WINDMILL: 1-60 OIL WELLS WITHIN 150 METERS: 2-68 OIL FLOCCULATES VISIBLE IN WATER: 3-20 CEMENT CASING:

35.901 -97.405 176.7 1:38: ----------------- % RT 1; BOX 161; GUTHRIE OKLA TOPO MAP; GUTHRIE NORTH QUAD; SAMPLE TAKEN FROM FAUCET LOCATED 35 METER NORTH OF MAIN HOUSE; AND 1 METER WEST OF TIN SHED; WELL HEAD LOCATED SOUTH EAST CORNER OF MAIN HOUSE: 1-78 -----------------% RT 1

34.641 -98.142 172 1-38 7.5' TOPO STERLING QUAD -----------------; RT 1; MARLOW; OK 73055 WELL LOCATED 15 METERS WEST OF HOUSE:

34.45 -99.199 158.8 1-38 FREDERICK QUAD; SAMPLE TAKEN FROM FAUCET AT STOCK TANK. WELL IN CELLAR BENEATH OLD WINDMILL TOWER: 3-28 WELL HEAD SITS 3 METERS BELOW LAND SURFACE:

36.232 -97.46 148.3 1-38 7.5' TOPO ORLANDO WEST QUAD. OK. ----------------- RT 2 ORLANDO OK. WELL IS LOCATED 1 METER WEST OF HOUSE AND 200 METERS NW OF OIL WELL:

35.652 -97.482 146.2 1-38 EDMOND QUAD;-----------------; 27 E. 1ST ST. EDMOND; OKLA 73034; WATER TAKEN FROM SPIGOT 2M WEST OF WELLHEAD; WELLHEAD IN WELLSHED 75M. N. OF 3RD AND 75M. E. OF RAILROAD TRACKS; SHED IS LABELED AS WELL #5: 1-78----------------- % 27 E. 1ST ST. % E

36.634 -97.245 113.3 1-38 7 1/2' TOPO PONCA CITY QUAD. OK. GUY RENCE RT. 1 PONCA CITY OK. 74601. WELL IS LOCATED 40 METERS EAST OF BARN AND 70 METERS SOUTHEAST OF HOUSE: 1-78 ----------------- % RT. 1 % PONCA CITY; OK. 74601:

34.926 -98.866 104.7 1-38 UNAP MOUNTAIN QUAD. SAMPLE TAKE FROM FAUCET COMING OUT OF HOUSE FOUNDATION WHICH IS 3M. SOUTHEAST OF WELL HOUSE; -----------------: 3-20 CASING IS BRICK:

34.626 -99.23 103.3 1-38 HEADRICK QUAD SAMPLED WELL AT FLOAT VALVE ON STOCK TANK; WELL IN METAL CONTAINER: 1-78 ----------------- % ROUTE 2 ALTUS OKLAHOMA 73521:

36.51 -97.622 103.1 1-38 7 1/2 MIN. TOPO LAMONT S.E. QUAD. ----------------- GARBER OK BOX 50. WELL IS LOCATED 30 METERS N.W. OF HOUSE:

34.483 -99.202 102.4 1-38 FREDERICK QUAD; SAMPLE COLLECTED FROM FAUCET ON SOUTH SIDE OF HOUSE. WELL LOCATED ON SOUTH PERIMETER OF YARD:

36.245 -97.562 100.1 1-38; 7.5' TOPO MARSHALL EAST QUAD -----------------; RT 1; BOX 77; MARSHALL; OK WELL IS LOCATED 12 METERS NORTH EAST OF HOUSE:

35.292 -97.035 97.63 1-38 ----------------- RT 6 BOX 529 SHAWNEE; OK SHAWNEE RES. QUAD SAMPLE TAKEN FROM KITCHEN SINK ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE HOUSE: 1-78 ----------------- % RT 6 BOX 529 % SHAWNEE; OK:

34.733 -99.387 93.49 1-38 7.5 MIN TOPO MARTHA QUADRANGLE; -----------------; P.O. BOX 156; MARTHA; OKLA; WELL 20M SW OF HOUSE: 1-78 ----------------- % P O BOX 156 % MARTHA; OKLA. 73556: 3-20 BRICK CASING:

34.767 -99.08 93.25 1-38 7.5 MINUTE TOPO ROOSEVELT QUADRANGLE ----------------- ROUTE 1 ROOSEVELT; OKLA. WELL LOCATED 150M SOUTHWEST OF HOUSE: 1-78 ----------------- % ROUTE 1 % ROOSEVELT; OKLA 73564: 3-20 CONCRETE:

34.984 -99.078 84.8 1-38 7.5 MINUTE TOPO BABBS QUADRANGLE -----------------; ROUTE 2; HOBART; OKLA. WELL LOCATED 16M NORTH OF HOUSE: 1-78 -----------------% ROUTE 2; % HOBART; OKLA 73651:

34.68 -97.72 84.11 1-38 7.5 TOPO COX CITY QUADRANGLE -----------------; STAR ROUTE; MARLOW; OKLAHOMA; WELL LOCATED 20M WEST OF HOUSE:

34.772 -97.038 83.81 1-38 7 1/2' TOPO BYARS QUAD. ----------------- RT. 2 STRATFORD. WELL IS LOCATED 30 METERS NOTH OF HOUSE: 3-21 PIPES ARE PART PLASTIC AND PART GALVANIZED: 1-78 ----------------- % RT. 2 % STRATFORD OKLA.:

35.596 -98.945 83.19 1-38 CLINTON QUAD 15' TOPO ----------------- ARAPAHOE OKLA. WELL LOCATED 40 METERS N.W OF BARN: 1-60 GARDEN HOSE:

35.651 -97.583 82.79 1-38 BETHANY N.E.; --------------------------------- % RT. 52 % EDMOND; OK. 73034 100 METERS SOUTH OF THE INTERSECTION OF HWY 74 AND PORTLAND; AVE 74 METERS EAST; WELL IN GARAGE 10 METERS NORTHEAST OF HOUSE AND 20 METERS SOUTH OF BARN. SAMPLE TAKEN FROM FAUCET ON SOUTH

34.73 -99.225 82.16 1-38 7.5 MIN. TOPO HEADRICK QUADRANGLE; -----------------; RT2; ALTUS; OKLAHOMA; WELL 30M SE OF HOUSE: 3-19 ELECTRIC PUMP NOT WORKING; SAMPLE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM WELL: 3-20 CEMENT CASING:

35.506 -96.724 81.8 1-38 ARLINGTON QUAD 7.5 TOPO; ----------------- ROUTE 2 PRAGUE; OKLA. 74864; WELL IS LOCATED 3 MILES SOUTH OF WILZETTA ON PAVED ROAD; 6/10 MILES EAST; WELL HEAD IS 50 METERS NORTH OF ROAD; SAMPLE WAS TAKEN 1 METER EAST OF WELL HEAD: 1-78 ----------------- % RT 2 %

34.875 -98.991 81.4 1-38 7.5 MINUTE TOPO GLEN MOUNTAINS QUADRANGLE; -----------------; WELL LOCATED 500M NORTH OF HOUSE: 4-1 WATER CORRODES PIPES; FAMILY DOESN'T DRINK THE WATER: 1-78 ----------------- % ROUTE 1 % ROOSEVELT; OK. 73564:

35.738 -97.025 79.88 1-38 WELLSTON QUAD. 7.5 MIN TOPO. ----------------- RT 2 BOX 35 WELLSTON OK; SAMPLE FROM FAUCET AT BACK PORCH OF MAIN HOUSE 5 M EAST OF SOUTHWEST CORNER OF HOUSE; WELL HEAD IS 12 M SOUTH OF FAUCET IN SHACK:

This data was taken in the late 70's, where is the new Data? Anybody?
Old 5th June 2013, 05:00 PM   #72
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

My Yellowcake is orange?

The chemical method I am using to purify the uranium ore samples from the bottom of Lake Draper is not producing the pretty canary yellow I was hoping for. It looks orange, a lot like Tang. I will check the density of the material when it drys. Wikipedia says the method of extraction does affect the color.

Please fire the Director of the FBI, just because.
Old 5th June 2013, 05:23 PM   #73
kid meatball
Critical Thinker

Thanks for the offer to have my water tested

This data was taken in the late 70's, where is the new Data? Anybody?[/size]
It's not an offer. It is a method to get exactly what you are looking for.
Old 5th June 2013, 05:36 PM   #74
djlunacee
Muse

Okay....is this for real?
djlunacee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th June 2013, 06:03 PM   #75
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Griffin Memorial Hospital and Uranium

Griffin Memorial Hospital apparently gave a water sample that was reported in the Ground Water Resources in Cleveland and Oklahoma Counties in Oklahoma. Circular 71 By the Oklahoma Geological Survey. 1968
Page 57

Location given for sample 9N-2W-21ccc, which is across the street from Griffin Memorial Hospital. Sample taken 3-5-59

It shows a value of 45 micrograms per liter. The EPA limit is 30 parts per billion 30ppb. I believe it converts to 45ppb. This was the highest reading listed in the document. The document also acknowledges the assistance of Griffin Memorial Hospital in the study.

So I am ranting about uranium in the water supply, and the so called Hospital that they throw me in, has the highest uranium reading in the water, that they will publish.

I was ranting to the God Damn Choir. They knew I was right about the uranium.

It is a conspiracy, plain and simple.

Oklahoma the land of corporate (Kerr-Mc Gee) style fascism.

Robert S. Kerr was an Oklahoma governor and died in office as a U.S. Senator. He was one of many fascist Senators from Oklahoma. Inhofe and Coburn can click their heels pretty good too.
Old 5th June 2013, 06:53 PM   #76
kid meatball
Critical Thinker

Griffin Memorial Hospital apparently gave a water sample that was reported in the Ground Water Resources in Cleveland and Oklahoma Counties in Oklahoma. Circular 71 By the Oklahoma Geological Survey. 1968
Page 57
Why are you scared of water samples from 45 years ago? Test your current water, then get back to us with your concerns.

ETA: 1959? 55 years ago? I think you're crazy.

Last edited by kid meatball; 5th June 2013 at 06:54 PM.
Old 7th August 2013, 10:48 AM   #77
DeathDart
Graduate Poster

Mueller the Fascist is replace by Comey (the Fascist hospital actor)

The Defense Intelligence Agency can't investigate civilians. The FBI are the only ones that can do that. With Fascist control insured by Comey, the events prior to 9-11 will never be investigated. See Obamas phony war against Fascism.
Old 8th August 2013, 07:41 PM   #78
FrederickEason
Critical Thinker

Mueller the Fascist is replace by Comey (the Fascist hospital actor)

The Defense Intelligence Agency can't investigate civilians. The FBI are the only ones that can do that. With Fascist control insured by Comey, the events prior to 9-11 will never be investigated. See Obamas phony war against Fascism.
Is this the type of "fascism" wherein the ideology is defined as "anything one finds undesirable"?

"It's easy to believe that no one should depend on society for help when you yourself happen not to need such help."
- Isaac Asimov
FrederickEason is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th August 2013, 04:46 PM   #79
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Death Dart needs to remember to keep taking his meds.They won't help him if he does'nt take them.....
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th August 2013, 06:40 PM   #80
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

I wish, I wasn't looking for a conspiracy and it was the first to recognize me as a threat. Shear luck (Not Bourne Skills) prevented my immediate annihilation. Entrapped and in prison would count as annihilated in my book.

It has become a war of attrition, and I am not doing so good. They appear to be intact, if a bit irritated. The best I can do is to annoy them.

I have lost all the battles but I am still in the field. It worked for the Viet Cong, but I don't have their patience.
In the documentary film Them! back in the early mid-50s, something very like this was reported as happening to a David Crockett (as he was known afterward - when he had been quietly released) who was being treated in a mental health facility where he was placed after seeing and reporting certain events. After questioning, the FBI requested and received cooperation with the facility to keep him locked up until told otherwise.

Sounds like similarish.

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories