ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 14th September 2018, 09:11 PM   #121
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

If you're reading posts on a computer, a "visual thing" is a big thing. You ask much of the reader in trying to sort out your posts. It is also this expectation which likely drives others to suggest that you think yourself (or at least your opinions) very interesting.

If you're going to require extra effort from others, your content had better be better than we've seen so far.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 04:45 AM   #122
The Moog
Thinker

Originally Posted by rlopez2 View Post
RE: Aside from the Quote function ...

OK, do this:
I use linux and noscript to block javascript on websites I don't like.
And yet the quote button works flawlessly even with javascript blocked.

ETA:
I would also note that I have not been bothering to try and decipher your giant walls of text.

Last edited by The Moog; 15th September 2018 at 04:46 AM.
The Moog is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 06:09 AM   #123
Whip
Graduate Poster

lol @ telling people to download something not needed.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 06:43 AM   #124
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
lol @ telling people to download something not needed.
What do you know - he's a Mathematician. With a capital M.
Old 15th September 2018, 07:16 AM   #125
sackett
Philosopher

Introducing him to the rule of so

RE rlopez2.
RE Why do you think you're an interesting person?

Hey, mind reader! I think I could answer your question if you tell me first what makes you think that I think I am an interesting person or let me make it a bit easier for you and a bit more amusing for me. What/who is an "interesting person" for you?
So do you consider yourself an uninteresting person?

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 07:26 AM   #126
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Another planet...
But the big question will be: "Which planet?"

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 08:40 AM   #127
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
So do you consider yourself an uninteresting person?
I'm am uninterested in learning the answer (see what I did there? lol)
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 04:44 PM   #128
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: What do you know - he's a Mathematician. With a capital M.

given the way you behave (motivated by whatever functional illusions ...), most probably those kinds of jokes are way too demanding for the metabolism of your brain.

Yet, people reading this who know what I am talking about may go LOL. Do you know the joke about how an Engineer, a Physicist and a Mathematician fight a fire?
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th September 2018, 05:12 PM   #129
rlopez2
Thinker

Probably, he is trying to sound nice. I think Vladislav:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=110

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-ge...n-Solzhenitsyn

is being way too naive is he thinks that the reason why people in the West are misinformed is because of language barriers, nor do I think it to be primarily Solzhenitsyn's fault why we are so brainwashed. Historians in the West take the job of making up "let's feel good about this" kinds of narratives, which are reinforced by the media.
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 01:41 AM   #130
fagin
Philosopher

This thread needs some kittens.
Old 16th September 2018, 02:55 AM   #131
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Old 16th September 2018, 05:37 AM   #132
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by fagin View Post

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong

Last edited by tinribmancer; 16th September 2018 at 06:44 AM.
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 08:22 AM   #133
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Probably, he is trying to sound nice. I think Vladislav:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=110

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-ge...n-Solzhenitsyn

is being way too naive is he thinks that the reason why people in the West are misinformed is because of language barriers, nor do I think it to be primarily Solzhenitsyn's fault why we are so brainwashed. Historians in the West take the job of making up "let's feel good about this" kinds of narratives, which are reinforced by the media.
Yeah so back to this police state thing. What is it you would like to do that the security apparatus where you live is preventing you from doing, or would respond with some kind of force if you did it?
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 06:23 PM   #134
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: What is it you would like to do that the security apparatus where you live is preventing you from doing, or would respond with some kind of force if you did it?

When you say "you", I am assuming you mean me, rlopez2. Also, we, TIs, call you (regular folks out there) only partially joking: "the control group". It is virtually impossible to explain to the control group what is like to be a TI. Imagine all of sudden and without warning all functional illusions on which you stand are pulled from under your feet ... those illusions about people being essentially good, about the law being equal for every one, about the job of the police being to protect law abiding citizens, apprehend criminals … also the most basic functional illusions relating to one’s own consciousness, like I am absolutely sure this is my car and this is where I left it minutes ago, absolutely certain 1234 is the pin number to my ATM card ...

About preventing someone from living a normal live I spoke on my first post here at is:

// __ the new normal?, toward a "Psychocivilized" Society?, our "Brave New World"? ...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=330455
~
and you could find more about it:

// __ Zersetzung made in U.S.A.

https://ipsoscustodes.wordpress.com/...made-in-u-s-a/
~
// __ Activist and Targeted Individual Camilo Lopez interview with Ella Free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDlW8DZREvo
~
This is not the case of all, most TIs. My case is sui generis in part because I have grown kind of immune to that kind of cr@p. I have been living like this since I was a little boy. In fact, the only case I have heard of a TI who is also in the FBI criminal index is myself. Isn't that enough "preventing you from doing"?

// __ blacklisted on the FBI criminal index

https://hsymbolicus.files.wordpress....d_nigger02.pdf
~
Now, do you know what that means? That means that you will not be able to live a minute of your life in peace, without being watched and harassed at every corner. There are only two things they haven’t done to me yet and one of them is listing me in the no fly list, but, boy walking into an airport to me is like a living version of Dante’s hell.

You are driving around or walking on the streets (I live in NYC) and wherever you go gangs of idiots follow you around, passing you over to the next gang after a few blocks, when you walk into a store they tell them to harass you, ... and the TI thing is global, it would happen to you when you visit other countries, even countries you would not expect to be licking USG's ass such as China and Nicaragua (I actually visited them both). To those kinds of ******** once they target you, you are just a "targeted individual". We are all the same. You become some prop, social control guinea pig of sorts for good.

Those are the kinds of list where you would find Osama Bin Laden and Chapo Guzmán, but also Bobby Fisher and Chaplin, Hoover's pet TI.

https://vault.fbi.gov/charlie-chaplin

// __ FBI targeted chess genius Bobby Fischer and his mother

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...is-mother.html
~
You go figure what the last two have to do with the first two. And they are kind of right in their ways based on their own crazy ass logic. They drove Bobby Fischer crazy to the point of drafting a friendly introductory letter to Osama Bin Laden:

https://www.chess.com/clubs/forum/vi...-of-chess-pt-2
~
When I have said to people that have known me well for years and with whom I have had ongoing "intellectual sparrings" that I am in the FBI criminal index they have laughed and told me that I think of myself as "too important" (or "interesting" as some other poster amusingly put it (now the problem is not only with "hate speech")), but when I have showed to them the actual document in which the census bureau let me know they couldn't hire me because my black ass had been "indexed". They are initially stunned and then they start asking me all kinds of questions about "how one ends up in such lists"..., When I have told them the story, they still ask me: "but you are not telling me -why-, why were they harassing you to begin with?" No one knows who and why you become a TI. Like those divine things you would find in religious and science fiction stories, it just "happens" to you. You could be grandma taking care of her grandchildren, walking her dogs and feeding wild birds and all of a sudden you start noticing "things" ... like voices that know everything about your life talking to you 24x7 (literally!, even when you are trying to sleep!) letting you know where you left your car keys if you find yourself looking for them and/or that you have forgotten to take them, that one of these days you may find one of your birds dead that you should not get upset, that "birds die" ... All of that could be happening to you and your spouse sleeping right next to you can’t hear any of it.

In my case, they let me know (through innuendo) that I had been targeted right after they brought me to Gitmo after fishing me in the high seas. Initially I could not understand any of it. Girlfriend kept telling me it must be the Cuban police somehow (they ran my whole family out of Cuba), but I know that kind of **** well and I know Cuban police doesn't waste time with that kind of bs, nor do they have the money, time and sickness to do so.
~
about "responding with some kind of force if you did it" ...

It took me like a year to understand they were actually harassing me. I thought they were somehow mistaking me for someone else or something (of course, they weren't (I could imagine them going: oh, how adorable! Look what we got! That ****** with his peculiar mix of Galileo and St. Francis complex! Lovely! ;-))). Then when I started to tell them off, this is when they started to give me even more ****. You write a poem:

https://hsymbolicus.wordpress.com/category/poems/ (lies ...)

and they disconnect your telephone and block your access to the Internet for eight months and when you bring their ass to court they just make fun of you. Officially telling you, you can’t prove that the reason why you couldn’t get a job is because you didn’t were not offered the telephone and Internet service you had been paying for!

Or, maybe you mean by "force" this: You are invited to what seems to be a job interview, but then you realize those are just perps messing with you; so, you let them know that you have a sense of morality and walk away from the place. Then when you walk out into the streets all of a sudden a lady drives her elbow very forcefully into your chest, while three other guys in black stare at you smiling ...

Or, have you ever been deprived of sleep for more than three days? Have you ever been targeted with Direct Energy Weapons?, which they have been doing from your neighbors' homes, cars and drones.
Old 16th September 2018, 06:55 PM   #135
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Did you ever consider maybe people just don't like you (including down to even grade-school children apparently)?
I got about 400 words into that rambling non-answer and bailed. Maybe you got to the point by the end... but it didn't appear so.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 06:58 PM   #136
rlopez2
Thinker

RE; ... I don't get a knock on the door from the police in the US with a summon to go to the police department and explain to them ...

I have gotten knocks on the door by the police in the U.S., but not in the stasi or Cuban way. They come and start stupidly acting like they are your cousins or something, expecting for you to let them in. Don't ever do that! In the U.S. if you do that, you would be, from a legal point of view, tacitly inviting the police to search your home. You just stand on the door, preferably after closing it, and keep asking them what they do they want and why. Asking police "why" (a question that a 3rd year old understand) makes police go berserk. They see reality through "sucking it up the chain of command" structures of control.

In one occasion, they started telling me some racially tainted bs!!! I wondered what on earth made them think they would bait me with that kind of cr@p, but again we are talking about police here.
~
RE: Here in NYC when the NYPD is harassing someone ...

Actually, I would admit that at times when they the NYPD gets to enthusiastic about killing niggahs. Upper class folks you would not expect to care about such matters have done things like parking a truck in front of a police station, leaving all tires flat and the truck without gas, as to make it difficult form them to move it.
~
RE: the drunkard himself is telling the police "you hit me (for no reason)" and the police office repeatedly reacts like: "No, I didn’t" ...

Kind of funny how the guy even drunk kept in mind more than his "'Miranda' rights"
~
RE: During the Vietnam era they disseminated psychedelic drugs such as LSD among the youth in order to keep them "quite" and "occupied" while at the same time they would be psychologically/neurobiologically trashing themselves ...

People have explained to me that in those times they had to give people something strong, that nowadays they have such a degree of control over every one and people are so spineless that just by dangling onto their faces their "sexual rights and wrongs" would be more than enough.
~
RE: So do you consider yourself an uninteresting person?

Was that the answer to my question? I knew once they started with "hate speech", you would never again hear the end of it. Will being "interesting" (or not) be the next thing? How does it effing matter if I am interesting or not and/or whatever I believe when it comes to that bs?
Old 16th September 2018, 07:13 PM   #137
carlitos
"más divertido"

When they kick at your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head
Or on the trigger of your gun?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 07:37 PM   #138
sackett
Philosopher

Cookie recipes are interesting.

sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 07:45 PM   #139
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Did you ever consider maybe people just don't like you ...

Do you mean "'they' don't like me" because "I don't use 'buttons'"? of those two kids I mentioned in that school?

To me those two are totally different "not liking" cases.

About the second one, I teach lovely primary school kids, as well as middle and high schoolers. They are very different on many important counts. I know kids well. I am not so patient with adults, but kids I do pay attention to and they like me, even toddlers. I used to babysit that little girl that angrily sat away in her first birthday, because "Miko" hadn't arrived yet ;-) (I had to teach an afternoon class that day). Her grandparents kept asking who that "Miko" was

Gang mentality is not part of the mindset of middle schoolers and definitely not in that school, which was not one of those rough inner city schools which I also know well. Those two kids were doing very specific things in very specific ways. I think they were being trained into that kind of bs.

Those two kids were being told to harass Mr. López. I didn't mention those kinds of incidents, because they dented my ego or something. Teacher grow really thick skins. I just think it is wrong, -very wrong- using kids for that kind of bs. Even more so, when they do that in covert, quiet, "FBI approved" ways.
Old 16th September 2018, 08:02 PM   #140
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Yes, I was starting with the two 11-12 year olds (?)... nasty little buggers they can be.

... I just think it is wrong, -very wrong- using kids for that kind of bs. Even more so, when they do that in covert, quiet, "FBI approved" ways.
This right here is where you go off the rails. Completely OFF. THE. RAILS.
Can't help ya bro... your "TI" (bs?) runs quite counter to the experiences of a few hundred million US Americans, of all ethnicities.
Two tips though... you're using "perp" quite improperly or at the least... too broadly IMO.
Second... we can type "crap" here. I use it frequently myself, as it doesn't get axed by the nanny filter. I say this because the way you are "masking" the word (cr@p) is a no-no if you try it with other expletives (depending on forum section, better IMO to just not get in the habit).
Hope that helps... have a nice day... sorry the government is out to crush your soul.

"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 08:43 PM   #141
Dabop
Muse

In keeping with the 'thread needs more kittens' and the police state...

Look out for those kittens folks...

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 08:58 PM   #142
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dabop View Post
In keeping with the 'thread needs more kittens' and the police state...

Look out for those kittens folks...
https://i.postimg.cc/m2FkFSmF/sniper_kitty.jpg

Was hoping for Sniper Kitteh before I even opened the thread.
"D'awww... the cutest way to go."

Old 16th September 2018, 09:21 PM   #143
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Can't help ya bro... your "TI" (bs?) runs quite counter to the experiences of a few hundred million US Americans, of all ethnicities.

I came to the U.S. later in life, kind of "ready made", way less impressionable, even though I like to think of myself as an old dog who is still "willing and able" to learn new tricks.

One of the things I think I will never forget about the U.S. (in addition to discovering later in life that I like teaching, kind of when teenagers "discover" sex (but in that case I see the logic of it)), in fact, to me it is pretty much all there is to the U.S., is that it has helped me understand Hegel very well. How the eff could I have thought of it!?! As they say: "God works in strange ways"

We are all in this together even though you, as control group, don't get the freak treatment.
~
RE: Two tips though... you're using "perp" quite improperly or at the least... too broadly IMO.

We use "perp" meaning -perpetrator-. Generally speaking, all kinds of snitches, gang stalkers, street theatre folks, people you don't see coming into your house to mess with it even while you are sleeping inside, people in fusion centers observing you in your home from a remote location, police being used to harass people, people who are bullied by their bosses (in turned bullied by police) into fielding and gaslighting other people (all superintendents and porters in NYC are part of the city-wide network of snitches) ...

When I, for example, spoke of the perp ratio I meant the ratio of those kinds of folks to the general population. As it happened with the Snowden revelations, one of these days this kind of **** will float up.
~
RE: Second... we can type "crap" here.

I am not trying to mask profanity passed is' parsers. I just got used to writing certain words in certain ways.
Old 16th September 2018, 09:51 PM   #144
Hans
Philosopher

Cookie recipes are interesting.
I prefer curry recipes
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2018, 10:57 PM   #145
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I seem to have missed a thing or two here. What the heck is a "TI?" I presume it's meant to be something special, but it clearly does not denote a special skill at communication.

I am old enough to have been through the Vietnam war era, and who the hell are the "they" who disseminated drugs? They sure overlooked me! Lots of my friends did drugs but they didn't get them from any "them." They were fleeing "them" and afraid of "them" because "they" were continually trying to arrest them and to draft them and stuff like that. It takes a really warped idea of conspiracy to think that "they" encouraged the very thing "they" were trying to eradicate with considerable enthusiasm. As for myself, though I lived briefly in the city, I found the easiest way to avoid problems with "them" was to avoid the drugs and other illegal activities. Actually, I might have indulged in drugs had it not been such an expensive habit. My drug using friends were always either broke or high, and always worried about being caught. When they weren't broke or high and paranoid, they were working or begging for enough money to repeat the cycle.* Not surprisingly (to me at least) the result was that I was left alone, except of course by the Draft Board.

I hope you're not ''teaching" those kids the paranoid nonsense I'm reading here, but if you are, it's no wonder you have probems with the police.

I'm sure happy I live out in the country, anyway. Perhaps you should give it a try. It's much better for the nerves. No cops at the door, no ninjas slipping into the house at night. Drugs optional.

* note: it occurs to me on writing this that maybe they were the true Hegelians. Me, I was a philosophy major once upon a time, and my heroes were the Pragmatists. I spit on Hegel! Ptooie!

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 01:51 AM   #146
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I seem to have missed a thing or two here. What the heck is a "TI?" I presume it's meant to be something special, but it clearly does not denote a special skill at communication.
A TI is a "Targetted Individual". There appear to be correlations between what TIs think they are experiencing, and schizophrenia.

I'm wondering if TIs acknowledge the existence of schizophrenia, and related mental health conditions? Do they say 'Yeah those people have mental health problems, but I don't', or do they reject the entire field?
Old 17th September 2018, 02:28 AM   #147
fagin
Philosopher

...I like to think of myself as an old dog who is still "willing and able" to learn new tricks.

Then try learning.

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
fagin, let me try this. rlopez2:

USE THE BLOODY QUOTE BUTTON!!
Old 17th September 2018, 03:45 AM   #148
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well, this clearly won't be worth the effort.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Moose.jpg (58.1 KB, 4 views)
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 05:28 AM   #149
sackett
Philosopher

Really? Truly? Sincerely?

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I prefer curry recipes
Who told you I like curry? Are you working for Them? Am I now a TI?

Or are you just a plant?

Old 17th September 2018, 05:51 AM   #150
fagin
Philosopher

Who told you I like curry? Are you working for Them? Am I now a TI?

Or are you just a plant?
Or even.

A kitten plant...

Old 17th September 2018, 06:44 AM   #151
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
A TI is a "Targetted Individual". There appear to be correlations between what TIs think they are experiencing, and schizophrenia.
Correlation as in "completely indistinguishable from" schizophrenia, yeah. See the gang stalking threads here for more.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 09:17 AM   #152
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Historians in the West take the job of making up "let's feel good about this" kinds of narratives, which are reinforced by the media.

You would also hear in the U.S. that Mao killed hundreds of millions of Chinese with his bear hands and people believe such nonsense, because they need to be reminded the great people they are and the great government they have, ... about the morally superior ground on which they stand.

I am old enough to remember that (prior to Snowden revelations) you would have thought you would not ever hear the end of it when it came to U.S. media talking about all those lowlifes in China, Russia, Cuba, ... who would spy their own: "Great Lord! How crazily un-American is that?" After Snowden when the world at large found out USG and their acolytes were spying on their own in ways that the stasi, the KGB, ... never imagined in their wildest dreams, they stopped at once talking about that matter. Hmm! Why?

Then, they needed another "let's feel good about this" narrative forgetting at once how they were making fun of the world at large. Here you have the Constitutional lawyer U.S. President lying the "we the people" in such a dense way that he is like saying 4 lies per sentence and he is not only lying but making fun of a whole nation with a straight face and his cool-****** smile:

// __ Obama on Prism, Phone Spying Controversy: "No One Is Listening To Your Phone Calls"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENTl5JKzlQ
~
Or, no, wait! They have actually talked about those incredibly lowlife un-American Chinese:

// __ The Wall Street Journal/2017-12-12: "China's chilling 'social credit' blacklist", by Maya Wang

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-...ist-1513036054
~
without considering that they do the same thing in the U.S.
~
RE: ... in those times they had to give people something strong ...

In the 70s they had in the U.S. inner city guerrilla movements even putting bombs in police stations and the Pentagon:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
~
RE: I am old enough to have been through the Vietnam war era, and who the hell are the "they" who disseminated drugs?
RE: I was left alone, except of course by the Draft Board

Did you become a conscientious objector?

I am not saying that USG induced the drug addiction of the 70s and 80s in the U.S., what I am saying is that they made sure "hot heads" got "their daily bread". This has been very well documented from original USG documents. You don't even need to read the book, just its summary and people's comments:

// __ Whiteout: The CIA, Drugs and the Press, by Alexander Cockburn, Jeffrey St. Clair

https://www.amazon.com/Whiteout-Drug...dp/1859841392/

Cockburn and St. Clair dissect the shameful way American journalists have not only turned a blind eye to the Agency’s misdeeds, but also helped plunge the knife into those who tried to tell the truth.
~
RE: All of that could be happening to you and your spouse sleeping right next to you can’t hear any of it.

they have found ways to not only directionally modulate sound using EM waves, but even more so using LASER as carrier. One of the many things TIs have been talking about was spooky smoke patterns being written, drawn on their faces. Later we found scientific journal describing that artificial phenomenon based on the physics of Optical Vortices.
~
RE: Girlfriend kept telling me it must be the Cuban police somehow

She knew I don't comb my hair. I just shave my head every third month or so. She also knew that I am not the kind of man that looks himself on the mirror. It happens to me quite often that I walk into the streets with tooth paste on my mouth ...

She would notice the mirrors in my place were smeared with some greasy *****, with what seemed to be hand marks. She: Why do you do that?, me: Why do I do what? she would make me look at the mirror for me to notice what she meant and I would tell her I didn't ... she would put a face and just go ahead and clean it once again.

We had discussed on the phone a visit to friends and I would always hang out at her place on Saturday nights, but as we drove back we were driving by my place. she recalled that she had left some of her stuff in my place so she quickly exited the highway. When we arrived at my place, she found once again the mirrors smeared with the same kind of greasy marks in the same way ... Now, you yourself cleaned the mirrors before we left, how could I have done this if I was at all times with you? She told me it must be some old poor man who was my landlord. Then when I moved to an apartment in the city the whole non sense continued. Did that poor old man that could barely walk came all the way from NJ to do that?!? So many old poor men just to bother me in a specific way? There must be some organization behind that nonsense.

I would say to her to say into my phone such words as "fly path", "explosive" and addresses of places which don't exist. She an English R&W teacher would make up elaborate sentences into it pretending to be calling her own cell phone to notice that the connection was being dropped. You couldn't even hear a dial tone.

Once she asked people to use my home phone for a long and important conference call because she was running out of minutes on her cell phone. She had to call them twice using my land line to make sure they were getting the phone right. They kept telling her that was exactly the number they were trying that "that system" would do that "automatically" that all she had to do was call in, which she did repeatedly and they tried from their end. She missed that conference call.

Police would escort our car on both sides and in the back without telling us anything including silly maneuvers, like when we thought they had gone away, we would find another set of police cars in a traffic light waiting for us ...

One time she just told me: "I am afraid. What is this all about?"
~
RE: ... when you walk out into the streets all of a sudden a lady drives her elbow very forcefully into your chest

NYC is a very crowded city. In some areas you could find on a corner 100 people crossing over a street. People push each other all the time, but in kind of dodging ways. At times tourists get upset when NYers push them, but people here do it to one another constantly as they walk their way. This is a city social code, but people know the difference between mildly pushing people as you dodge them and when someone outrightly physically assaults you and keeps walking away as criminals trying to mug you and police do.
Old 17th September 2018, 09:26 AM   #153
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Correlation as in "completely indistinguishable from" schizophrenia, yeah. See the gang stalking threads here for more.
And I'm out.

At least until he's medicated.
Old 17th September 2018, 09:36 AM   #154
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: A TI is a "Targetted Individual". There appear to be correlations between what TIs think they are experiencing, and schizophrenia ...

Actually, the answer to the question is: yes. Moreover, you could have checked those matters further, but then you started to act in quite irrational, inconsistent ways. So you are lecturing TIs about "schizophrenia"?
~
RE: ... schizophrenia, yeah. See the gang stalking threads here for more.

So, you are using si threads to prove your point? That was epic poetic stupidity! But, hey! you are so cool an skeptical guy!
~
Since MK-Ultra times they have been harassing people in ways that your reactions will match the diagnose of mental illnesses, but any psychiatrist or psychologist as you say of the "field" (I wonder because those "psycho" things are not even a science) should know best:

// __ Age of Fear: Psychiatry's Reign of Terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA_MwaRLzm8
~
Psychologists even make fun of themselves in throughly scathing ways:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenhan_experiment
~
By the way in Nazi Germany psychiatrists and psychologists were the Naziest of them all. Even Hitler himself tried to stop them to no avail.
Old 17th September 2018, 09:56 AM   #155
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

These stream-of-consciousness posts appear to me to be a manifestation of some type of imaginary conversation in the poster-in-questions head reduced to writing.

I'm basing my opinion on the fact that there is no discussion going on here - there isn't even a recognition of the standard form of written communication.

The poster is lecturing an imaginary opponent rather than interacting with the actual posters on this site. Since the poster-in-question is having an imaginary conversation there wouldn't be a need to effectively communicate because they're caught up in a one-sided argument that "they" always win.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 11:19 AM   #156
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
These stream-of-consciousness posts appear to me to be a manifestation of some type of imaginary conversation in the poster-in-questions head reduced to writing.

I'm basing my opinion on the fact that there is no discussion going on here - there isn't even a recognition of the standard form of written communication.

The poster is lecturing an imaginary opponent rather than interacting with the actual posters on this site. Since the poster-in-question is having an imaginary conversation there wouldn't be a need to effectively communicate because they're caught up in a one-sided argument that "they" always win.
I just assumed the word 'mental' was misspelled before the word state. the threads make sense that way.
Old 17th September 2018, 12:22 PM   #157
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: I'm basing my opinion on the fact that there is no discussion going on here ...

Probably, not in the protagonistic sense in which you understand discussions, but in a sense you are right. It is hard to have a "conversation" with people who seem to see reality from different points of view. It is OK to disagree. Also, if you can, try not to fool yourself into thinking that "the team is always right". I also find your kinds of arguments downright stupid, but I don’t call you stupid, squizos, retarded, ... As I have said before, probably people running into this thread in a few years may see it as an amazing Anthropology. They may indeed find our discussions amazing on a number of important counts.

RE: The poster is lecturing an imaginary opponent rather than interacting with the actual posters on this site.

Again, you guys are all about protagonism, so much so that it would be like asking fish, why is it in water. That button thing is just that a platform for silly protagonism. I always speak topically and try to answer your questions the best I can always backing my points in a falsifiable way and with references to the sources, but apparently to most of you this is not a "conversation" and all you can is start some ad hominem bs and, tellingly indeed, diagnose people with mental illnesses.

Now, didn't Vladislav shake a bit those functional illusions you had about those "Stalinist gulags" non sense that people in the U.S. take as the gospel, just because they have the collective neurotic need to think themselves as "great", "brave", "superior", "smarter", ...?

Also, I am not a politician or such thing, nor am I here for likes. So, I don’t give a **** about rhetorically "winning" a conversation, nor do I post a comment thinking of winning a Pulitzer prize or pump my kind of ego with silly, 3-word fart sentences back and forths. I just honestly say what I believe to be true from the corner from which I see it.
Old 17th September 2018, 12:29 PM   #158
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

RE:. I just honestly say what I believe to be true from the corner from which I see it.
It's too bad that you don't have the communication skills to interact with human beings.

I'm sure that in whatever internal dialogue you're having you're a silver tongued devil, but whatever it is that you're trying communicate isn't just lost in translation, it's missing in action.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 12:33 PM   #159
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I always speak topically and try to answer your questions the best I can always backing my points in a falsifiable way and with references to the sources, but apparently to most of you this is not a "conversation" and all you can is start some ad hominem bs and, tellingly indeed, diagnose people with mental illnesses.
I missed the bolded gem the first time through.

Old 17th September 2018, 12:38 PM   #160
Imhotep
Muse

How's this:

1. In order to understand what a police state is, you have to be a TI (Targeted Individual).

2. TIs only exist in police states.

Conclusion: Therefore, if you understand what a police state is, you are in a police state.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories