ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th September 2018, 12:41 PM   #161
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rlopez2 View Post
RE: I am old enough to have been through the Vietnam war era, and who the hell are the "they" who disseminated drugs?
RE: I was left alone, except of course by the Draft Board

Did you become a conscientious objector?
Snipped for economy...Yes.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 01:35 PM   #162
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

... That button thing is just that a platform for silly protagonism. ...
NO, dammit.
It's so the reader can see who is being quoted and/or responded to... and easily jump back to the original post to see the (sometimes fuller) context of a partial quote.
It is called being considerate in an online discussion thread.
Your method is annoying, increases the workload on your desired reader (for no purpose you've been able to justify yet), and is quite frankly... inane. Your continued use of it is, I must presume, now merely out of spite. Or in your terms... antagonism.
Guess what skippy... it's working.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 17th September 2018 at 01:40 PM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 01:40 PM   #163
Norman Alexander
Illuminator

I suspect he isn't using quotes because he isn't actually having a conversation with us. Instead, it's with himself all the time, using our words as jumping-off points. He just likes the sound of them, not the content.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 02:25 PM   #164
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
I suspect he isn't using quotes because he isn't actually having a conversation with us. Instead, it's with himself all the time, using our words as jumping-off points. He just likes the sound of them, not the content.
No, it's just like he said. He's not using the quote button, because "they" will get pissed(why Patrick gets pissed from that, is beyond me...) if he uses it.

Got it? No? Me neither, so here's another tinfoil cat just to stay on topic:

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 03:20 PM   #165
Norman Alexander
Illuminator

I hesitate to post this link because the OP is clearly struggling with reality connections and probably needs help and sympathy more than anything. But...

What the heck
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 03:37 PM   #166
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
And I'm out.

At least until he's medicated.
Au contraire, I am in. The stream of nuttery is fascinating.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 04:39 PM   #167
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
I missed the bolded gem the first time through.
it's almost like it was written by manifecal
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 04:55 PM   #168
p0lka
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
Aside from the Quote function for reply, there is also a quote function for quotations within a post which are not replies. It looks like a little cartoon bubble with text in it. It makes things much easier to read.

If you are not just babbling away for your own amusement and actually want people to read what you write and to respond in meaningful ways, you should learn to format your posts. It is, whether you like it or not and whether you fall into that category or not, an unfortunate habit of crackpots, self-aggrandizing nuts, and ranting conspiracy theorists, to be unable to format posts or to write coherently. If you want to distinguish yourself from folks of that sort, it would behoove you to learn how to write an intelligible post.
methinkest thou givest the benefit of the doubtest too muchest.
p0lka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2018, 08:36 PM   #169
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: I must presume, now merely out of spite. Or in your terms... antagonism.

No, no spite, no antagonism. I just browse the Internet in ways that I don't even see what you are talking about, so puting emotions on top of that is not really needed. I even told you how in case you want to test what I meant.

Obviously, we are not understanding each other on some other counts. As I have said before I talk topically about matters not to people (in the protagonistic back and forth ways in which you understand "conversations"). I think people should be able to have conversations just fine in that way. Probably, my scientific bias makes me see "conversations" that way.
~
RE: ... I just think it is wrong, -very wrong- using kids for that kind of bs. Even more so, when they do that in covert, quiet, "FBI approved" ways.

RE: This right here is where you go off the rails. Completely OFF. THE. RAILS. Can't help ya bro... your "TI" (bs?) runs quite counter to the experiences of a few hundred million US Americans, of all ethnicities.

That statement of yours made me think of Hegel in quite a nice way (even though the actual idea about social control, "the control group", TIs, AI, . . . was not a happy one). In the way he understood "das Allgemeine" and the amazing way in which he linked the individual, cultural and social aspects (his concept of history and the state) relating to consciousness. To me Hegel is "da **** an sich!" I forgot now who said that all philosophers have (pretty much) done ever since is writing footnotes to Plato, except Hegel!
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 12:24 AM   #170
Dabop
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
We can all live in hope.
TESTS
This was posted using Konqueror V5.0.97
All options turned off
I suspect it will work just fine

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 12:28 AM   #171
Dabop
Muse

And there is the screen shot of me doing the post....

Next excuse will be???

'When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you get a front row seat.' George Carlin
Dabop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 12:47 AM   #172
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Obviously, we are not understanding each other on some other counts. As I have said before I talk topically about matters not to people (in the protagonistic back and forth ways in which you understand "conversations").

That is because nobody knows who you are even not talking to. There are times you go RE: {something or other} on things nobody else has posted. If you just want to talk to yourself, start a Blog.

fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 03:23 AM   #173
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: This was posted using Konqueror V5.0.97
RE: All options turned off

OK, this is what I got:

$ date
Tue Sep 18 05:43:37 EDT 2018

$ uname -a
Linux niggahme 4.9.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.82-1+deb9u3 (2018-03-02) x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ which konqueror
/usr/bin/konqueror

$ konqueror --version
Qt: 4.8.7
KDE Development Platform: 4.14.26
Konqueror: 4.14.25
~
and this is how I see your posts:

https://hsymbolicus.files.wordpress....918_054736.png
~
When you say, "All options turned off", did you mean:

Settings > Configure Konqueror

1) Java & Javascript: disable both and on the Javascript tab for the options that you must select, choose "deny" or "ignore"

2) Plugins: untick everything

3) Browser identification: remove OS and language identification

4) cookies: accept until end of session

5) Appearance:
5.1) Images: untick automatically load images
5.2) Use user defined stylesheet: a file with a most basic line, such as:
body {margin: 0; padding: 0; font-size: 100%; line-height: 1.0}
~
Now tell me what you see.

Warning: when you browse the Internet like that most web sites will start flirting with you telling you stuff like what you say to me here, like: "you are paranoid, schizophrenic, some idiotic 'negrito'. . .", we will report you to the NYPD for not using javascript, we will tell your mother that you are not watching images off the Internet unless they are nudies and/or pictures of Choi Soo Young ...
~
RE: There are times you go RE: {something or other} on things nobody else has posted

Hmm! When have I done that? But let’s say I did so. How is it exactly this is going to alter the alignment of stars in heaven?
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 03:35 AM   #174
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: I always speak topically and try to answer your questions the best I can always backing my points in a falsifiable way ...

RE: I missed the bolded gem the first time through.

I am using "falsifiable" in the basic way Karl Popper does. What was your epiphany?
~
RE: I'm sure that in whatever internal dialogue you're having you're a silver tongued devil, but whatever it is that you're trying communicate isn't just lost in translation, it's missing in action.

Is this how much Vladislav's comment hurt? When people prove to me to be wrong what I do is thanking them.
Old 18th September 2018, 07:15 AM   #175
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
Who told you I like curry? Are you working for Them? Am I now a TI?

Or are you just a plant?
It has been noted that you use excessive amounts of turmeric and are anti-American. We are therefore going to spends millions making you feel loved by your fellow true blue Americans.

Regards

Them
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 09:12 AM   #176
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

RE: I always speak topically and try to answer your questions the best I can always backing my points in a falsifiable way ...

RE: I missed the bolded gem the first time through.

I am using "falsifiable" in the basic way Karl Popper does. What was your epiphany?
~
RE: I'm sure that in whatever internal dialogue you're having you're a silver tongued devil, but whatever it is that you're trying communicate isn't just lost in translation, it's missing in action.

Is this how much Vladislav's comment hurt? When people prove to me to be wrong what I do is thanking them.
Thanks for clearing that up, but since your cites seem to rely on your personal interpretation of whatever facts are under discussion (like your perp/snitch ratio nonsense) that alluding to Popper isn't of much use. If you pull numbers out of the fundamental it's not a falsifiable fact.

The second bolded also relates to your inability to communicate. First, you have no idea if I went to the quora question answered by Vladislav and you have provided no reason for me or anyone else to believe what he wrote wrt Solzhenitsyn.

As previously observed, you're here to lecture, not learn.

I believe it may have been mentioned earlier, but bemoaning Ad hominem while using terms like "Gringo" and "Niggahs" in your posts does not speak well of your thought processes or your communication skills.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus

Last edited by BStrong; 18th September 2018 at 09:14 AM.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 01:15 PM   #177
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Dabop View Post
https://i.postimg.cc/TY71gkbR/Screen...8_17-24-40.png

And there is the screen shot of me doing the post....

Next excuse will be???
Maybe "he" thinks that "they" will throw "him" in the FEMA death camps if "he" uses the quote function.

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
It has been noted that you use excessive amounts of turmeric and are anti-American. We are therefore going to spends millions making you feel loved by your fellow true blue Americans.

Regards

Them
DON'T GIVE AWAY YOUR IDENTITY! That's the first rule in the NWO handbook!

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 01:43 PM   #178
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

I'm sorry, but this is making no sense and going back and reading the thread again is not that appealing.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 02:42 PM   #179
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
I'm sorry, but this is making no sense and going back and reading the thread again is not that appealing.
Amen. He’s been caught out lying several times, so even if the word salad is comprehensible, it’s assertions and untrue statements melded with a psychological condition. I stopped interacting once I realised you’d get more genuine interaction and sense from a Furby
Old 18th September 2018, 03:13 PM   #180
sackett
Philosopher

Re: turmeric is a plant.

I knew it!

You can hide but you can't run. Hide, you runt, but deride the can.

Run can't can, you butthide! Rider! So there!

I mean, so Them. I write tropically.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 03:26 PM   #181
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
I mean, so Them. I write tropically.
Indeed.
I'm more of the Coastal Semi-Tropical Rainforest state of mind Oregon.
I think. Can't be sure... the trees are hiding something. I know that much. Lots of "whispering" going on.
I don't go out much... they're everywhere.

"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 05:25 PM   #182
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
we think also
The trees do not know nor the leaves of the grasses
hear us:
The birds too are ignorant.
Do not listen.
Do not stand at dark in the open windows.
We before you have heard this:
they are voices.
They are not words at all but the wind rising.
(Archibald MacLeish)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2018, 09:43 PM   #183
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: ... are anti-American

so there is also "anti-American"? Isn't being "un-American" enough?
~
RE: We are therefore going to spends millions making you feel loved by your fellow true blue Americans.

... and "true blue Americans" as well?

To me, I am just anti-bs, but you "philosopher" with your profound mind may have equated 2 + 2 to 4.
Old 18th September 2018, 11:14 PM   #184
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: ... whatever facts are under discussion (like your perp/snitch ratio nonsense) that alluding to Popper isn't of much use. If you pull numbers out of the fundamental it's not a falsifiable fact.

Again, when I talked about the perp ratio in the U.S. I was speaking of my personal perception based on what I notice on a day to day basis. As I said, in the U.S. you may never find out about it, because, well, "Americans" are not (supposed to be) "un-American", right? As U.S. President Obama verbally farted to the whole nation "no one is listening to your phone calls ..." and that was that. That performance was just a bit better than telling people "Vladimir Putin" was the one listening to their conversations.

My -very conservative- estimate I don't even find so unrealistic. For example, if you consider that in NYC they have turned not only effectively, but "legally" all superintendents and porters in buildings, as well as the MTA and USPS workers into NYPD snitches and perpetrators (coming it from gringos, they call them "Social Responsibility Committees" (SRC); the Castro dictators called them "Committees for the Defense of the Revolution" (CDR), darmn they missed the acronym by a letter and a permutation!)

One of these days I will post here for your consideration a copy of the renewal lease for tenants in NYC, on which we "legally" must list all home residents who belong or belonged to the military. Now, why would the government be asking tenants those kinds of questions if they already know where everybody is 24x7? To me this is obviously an invitation for "good citizen" to become snitches and perpetrators.
Old 18th September 2018, 11:30 PM   #185
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: ... using terms like "Gringo" and "Niggahs" in your posts

We "Niggahs" employ that term meaning "people" in general. They have explained to me this is a hood thing that it is OK among us, but there is still way too much racial differences and tension in the U.S. that "white" kids and adults would not talk like this. I am working on it.

"Gringo" doesn't exactly mean U.S. citizen. I grew up in Cuba and there people refer to U.S. citizens as "yumas" (which is a totally neutral term, say, like "Ethiopian"), no one says "American[o|a]", but if I use that term here no one would understand whom I am referring to. That "American" demonym turned adjective ("un-American", ha! ;-)) is so loaded with bs, that gringos have related to me how stupid they felt at some point when she referred to herself as "Americana" in Latin American countries (she was relating to commoners and "high class" people). She told me at some point she started telling people she was from the Bronx with an explaining coda to it.

Personally, I don't see language politically. I just don't use certain terms myself.
Old 18th September 2018, 11:50 PM   #186
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: We are therefore going to spends millions making you feel loved by your fellow true blue Americans.

I was relating in this other thread:

// __ It’s The Other Way Around: Central American Immigrants Aren’t Invading us ...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=330705
~
about museums in Germany. Gringos who have visited them have told me it was quite an experience (compared to what you see in "museums" in the U.S.), when I asked him why don't they have museums like those in the U.S. he put a serious face and told me: ... "no, you can't do that, that would be like endorsing wrong doings ..." I was floored by that answer! To me, to the contrary, it is an act of self-respect to your self and to yourself, for the collective social consciousness of a people that they are able look at their **** and smell as it is/was with their own eyes and noses. They call those kinds of very German things: „Deutsche Sachlichkeit“.

I promised I would not spoil it for you, but I will break promise to make my point. I once visited das Museum der Deutschen Geschichte:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsc...risches_Museum

http://www.dhm.de/en.html
~
I found downright cool how they would make you not only look at pictures and such things but you would be walking around into rooms which were exactly like the rooms in which commoners lived in those times. The kind of Einzelgänger ****** I am, I enjoyed that experience very well.

However, what I was really looking for was the section about „die Zeit der braunen Scheiße“ (Nazism). In that section I saw one of the craziest, most horrific things I have ever seen and known of in my life with a full explanation (including some "logical elucidations" and math) of what that seemingly, banally looking mechanical beam scale was: a prototype that some companies (notorious businesses such as what later became IBM were part of such enterprises) designed to not "waste time" with people who would not be "productive" in concentration camps („Arbeit machts frei!“, right?). So, Nazi doctors did some "research" to come up with numbers about who should be killed right away, based on four parameters: gender, age, weight and height. The last variable, determined by the height rod, which was equipped with a device to shoot the person in a spot in the back of the head killing him/her instantly, "without any pain" and reducing bleeding to a minimum . . . on that specification it was also explained that that scale was not widely used because it was too messy and they chose to "more economically" kill people in batches in extermination gas chambers ...

At some point during my stay there I started to "dream in German", your inner speak you kind of do In the day to day adopted language and I clearly heard my heart and mind saying to one another: "Ich wäre gern einer Juden gewesen" (I would have rather been a Jew) and I mean a "cursing", Warsaw uprising kind of Jew. I also read that when they brought Jewish and all kinds of "undesirable" people to gas chambers, some of them would be quiet (some were half dead already), some of them would pray, some of them would be cursing the capos and Jewish people themselves helping the Nazis ...

USG has not only 8x the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany in WWII, but as a courtesy, it seems has targeted me. This IMO is as close as it gets to "being a Jew" (no disrespect meant to the people that suffered such experiences, in fact, I think they would understand me just fine, as they would not understand their own people occupying Palestine, messing with Palestinians).
Old 19th September 2018, 03:27 AM   #187
Kid Eager
Philosopher

https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/word-salad/

Old 19th September 2018, 06:27 AM   #188
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
I'm not sure "word-salad" as a term quite does this...."thing" whatever it is, full justice.

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2018, 07:00 AM   #189
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: ... about "schizophrenia"

RE: ... voices that know everything about your life talking to you 24x7 (literally!, even when you are trying to sleep!) letting you know where you left your car keys if you find yourself looking for them and/or that you have forgotten to take them

RE: ... any psychiatrist or psychologist ... should know

No one in "the field" had ever heard of:

1) people actually listening to acoustically induced voices 24x7, they know they are being acoustically induced because you can parapet them by using a helmet

2) with full blown conversations from strangers and/or people they know, for example, we TIs organized a get together to discuss this kind of cr@p with one another and then many of us started listening non stop to nonsensical conversations with the voice of the person who organized that gathering

3) you walk out of your place looking for your car and you hear "the voice(s)" (which many TIs have even given names to) saying to you: "no, this is not where you left your car, idiot?" You keep going to that place, to see your car has been somehow moved, then "the voice(s)" tell you were to find your car even using a condescending, friendly tone. When you arrive at that other place you find your car with a parking ticket ... and "the voice(s)" tell you: "Sorry! I didn't mean to make you pay a fine" ... when you tell your spouse about "the voice(s)" they start wondering about your mental health

4) you are told by "the voice(s)" that your spouse is cheating on you using an explaining, friendly tone ... at some point they actually give you a telephone number and a name. You try it, to actually notice that "the voice(s)" were right ... even while wondering about how exactly is it "the voice(s)" business that your spouse is cheating on you
~
How could you explain any of it as a mental illness?

I have explained to many TIs that they are just messing with them using sensors and computers. They are even "harsher" to me in elaborate ways, even pulling their PhD degrees in the so-called "Humanities". Many of them have been actually talking back to those voices for years ... and that IMO could be seen as a clear sign of irrationality, not mental illness. They say "this is their only way to defend themselves against such intrusions in their lives".

One of the amazing aspects relating to those issues is how sure they are they can attain total social control. Snowden pointed out that they merely see people as tag animals and as some of them have related they actually call us "lab rats". This shows the degree of control they have over every single individual in society and society at large. Absolutely all the data we produce is being indexed, stored for good, correlated and stratified in a Zeitgeistable way. Technology has enabled them to see real time society, the whole world at large as an on going "experiment" in which you have the "control group" and those who get the freak treatment: TIs.

They have been not only harassing prominent politicians, but making fun of them saying how they sell themselves as snitches and perps to them, so U.S. politicians learn well and fast who the actual bosses are. You even notice public sparrings between U.S. Presidents about abusing one another in such ways.
Old 19th September 2018, 09:42 AM   #190
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: They call those kinds of very German things: „Deutsche Sachlichkeit“

I wouldn't even know how to meaningfully translate that term to English in a way that makes sense to gringos: "gringo objectivity"? What could that possibly mean if they can't see themselves past their own "Vladimir Putin" delusions they made up in order to talk **** about Trump and to torment themselves even after two years?

Or, wait! I think I have found a way to translate it:

// __ Bill Clinton: "It depends upon what the meaning of the word is... is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3TQf2xDc8
~
RE: I have explained to many TIs that they are just messing with them using sensors and computers.

Many TIs are wholeheartedly convinced USG is "reading, hijacking their minds", that there are actual people talking to them since those conversations have semantic depth and, at times, "they know what you will be thinking about", "what you have forgotten" ... If they knew a bit of Math I would just tell them it is all about DAGs and Bayesian networks they use to create Doppelgänger of yourself based on correlations of all the streams of data people produce and how powerful sensors have become nowadays.

// __ “security consultant” Bryan Kofron’s “157 Roy Street” …

https://ipsoscustodes.wordpress.com/...57-roy-street/
~
I keep telling them that they are just being used as lab rats to beta test such sw and hw "technologies". What they do is get angry with me and accuse me of being stasi, a CIA provocateur, ... even if I use myself as the butt of the joke to explain to them that I could also be saying they are "reading my mind" but I don't.

I related to them that I once reclined my butt on a sink and washed it with water. "They let me know right away" because sensors noticed a first in the odd position of my body in the bathroom. It was like 2AM in the morning and I was sleepy but they made the fire alarms in the stairways go off. They also do that each time I walk into the bathroom or open my refrigerator ... Again they are not factually able to "read, write to, hijack our minds" ...
~
RE: "Sorry! I didn't mean to make you pay a fine" ... when you tell your spouse about "the voice(s)" they start wondering about your mental health

What TIs have been talking about for two decades already is that they are actually;

1) hearing "voices" (which may be very minimally turked)

2) naturally talking with semantic depth

3) with whom they can have full blown conversations

4) which they recall in forthcoming conversations

That had never been heard of in the literature of ”the field”, what schizophrenics report are kind of murmuring voices . . .

https://ipsoscustodes.wordpress.com/...-et-laura-yan/
~
When we TIs heard about those sonic attacks in Havana, China, ... we knew it was the CIA messing with their own, using them as guinea pigs to then accuse other people. They think they are above it all, they can’t help but entertain illusions about being God.
Old 19th September 2018, 09:52 AM   #191
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: word-salad, schizophrenia, button things, "chew toys" ...

You tell me I am some schizo whatever, but maybe I am not that sociopathic, I don't feel well when I am too cynical, let me just tell you that those kinds of comments are actually used not only as moral fuel, but also as some sort of feedback, reckoning mechanism. You can tell an ass orifice when you notice one and you must be doing something good, when you get such reactions from them ...

Again, I am not into protagonism, but exposing their ass.
~
RE: I had more than enough first-hand experience otj. I don't feel any necessity to do it in retirement.

Oh, you were some "expert" from the "field"! That explains a number of things nicely!
~
that kmortis thing has been pac-manning me for some time already and I have things to do.
Old 19th September 2018, 11:25 AM   #192
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
I'm not sure "word-salad" as a term quite does this...."thing" whatever it is, full justice.
No more than just a 'salad', kinda like finding a putrid gutted whale on the kitchen counter.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2018, 01:24 PM   #193
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I think rlopez is pretty much talking to himself, now. He sure as hell has no interest in actually talking with other people.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2018, 02:06 PM   #194
Whip
Graduate Poster

apparently an all too familiar scene:

Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2018, 02:31 PM   #195
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Mod Warning Please remain civil and polite. Whilst the mods recognise that it can be difficult to have productive discussions with members who appear to exhibit classic signs of mental illnesses, please bear your membership agreements in mind as you compose your posts.
Thank you for your understanding.
Posted By:Agatha
Old 19th September 2018, 02:53 PM   #196
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

So no point reporting Senor Lopez' ad-homs then?
I hadn't bothered (still wont) but they're getting pretty thick these past several days.

Old 19th September 2018, 05:44 PM   #197
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
No more than just a 'salad', kinda like finding a putrid gutted whale on the kitchen counter.
I had this on another forum recently. I and others went above and beyond helping the wingnut to format his posts. His excuse? Can't be having with conformity.

Group response? Can't be reading your garbage, so. Followed by a ban.

What is it with the wingnuts?

Old 19th September 2018, 06:16 PM   #198
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I am missing some of the words here such as "parapet" and "turked," and suspect some argot that's not part of our familiar vocabulary.

If you are hearing voices that are not real, saying a helmet blocks them means nothing except that belief in helmets is part of the delusion. Why not just get a recorder and turn it on? If the voices are real they'll play back. All else is useless paranoid persiflage.

I've known some ex Cubans (married one even) and it's not uncommon or unreasonable for there to be a certain mistrust of authority and government, and even, one might say, a bit of paranoia. It's not that far out for those who have lived under the rule of slightly crazy totalitarian governments where espionage and betrayal seem to be an everyday occurrence, and useful rational results are not always obvious. But the florid complexity of your suspicions goes beyond even that. If even a portion were true, it would also be true that it's too late to escape the madness of it all. If your adversaries can put that kind of time and expertise and effort into such shadowy schemes and conspiracies as you describe, they can do anything. If it is true, your fate is sealed, and if you haven't already been shot or imprisoned, it's just because they're playing with their food. Time to relax. Tell them to publish and be damned. Tell the voices in your phone to go **** themselves with a file. If your adversaries are succeeding in anything they are doing so by driving you crazy. Defeat them by denying them the pleasure.

Old 20th September 2018, 10:52 AM   #199
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

I wonder if he/she has read 1984. I haven't since the late 90's. Luckily I first read it in 1984 as a reading assignment for school.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2018, 08:01 PM   #200
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: . . . "parapet" and "turked" . . .

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/parapet

I should have said "wall off", or "fence". One of the things they do with DEWs is produce an annoying tickling in some part of your body with microwaves. TIs do fence that part of their body and the pain, tickling goes away instantly, which proves the pain is not endogenous, "mental".
~
"to turk" is a term used by AI and tech monkeys kinds of people to mean a device that is neither (pretty much) totally autonomous (like a solar-powered satellite), nor driven by someone else (like a car); a device that drives itself autonomously to a large extent, but it is minded by some "external intelligence" at critical moments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turk
~
RE: If you are hearing voices that are not real, saying a helmet blocks them means nothing except that belief in helmets is part of the delusion. Why not just get a recorder and turn it on?

Recorders use transducers to detect acoustic waves which carrier is air. If you use microwave or laser as carrier you can't record sound in such ways. Check out the ted talk video I posted. People, sitting right next to the person to which the sound was directed could not hear any of it at all.

Edited by Agatha:  Do not discuss forum moderation such as matters arising from a modbox outside the Forum Management Feedback area.

I don’t think that ted talk is into hiring so many extras in order to "lie to all people some of the time". By the way, as a Physicist and tech monkey myself I understand well those technologies.

Edited by Agatha:  Removed breach of rule 0. Whether you care about civility or politeness is immaterial. If you wish to remain here, you must follow the rules to which you agreed on joining the forum. If you need to refresh your memory, please click here

RE: I wonder if he/she has read 1984.

Many times. What makes you think that negritos can't read, understand 1984?

Last edited by Agatha; 21st September 2018 at 12:47 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories