ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bill clinton , Clinton conspiracies , pizzagate

Old 25th August 2018, 11:09 AM   #41
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
The freepers, conservatives who pride themselves on NOT being conspiracy theorists (they prohibit talk about Alex Jones and infowars links, etc) are all taking this story completely seriously.

Look at the comments:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3679063/posts

I'm still unable to find any evidence that a journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore who wrote about the Clintons even existed.

This is a whole new type of conspiracy stuff, adding elaborate and "modern" total fake news to conspiracy theories of yore. I've never seen anything quite like it.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jen-moore-death/
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2018, 12:03 PM   #42
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Did Fleet White kill Jenny?
it might have been imaginary intruders.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2018, 08:53 PM   #43
kellyb
Philosopher

It says :

Quote:
Moore (whose identification as an “investigative journalist” apparently stems from her activity posting conspiracy theory videos to YouTube under the screen name “Task Force”
Can you find any of her videos?

ETA:
Snopes usually deals with things with some core element of truth which are just misconstrued into falsity. I really think this might be a leveling up of deception on the part of a widespread misinformation campaign.

Last edited by kellyb; 25th August 2018 at 08:59 PM.
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2018, 09:15 PM   #44
Elagabalus
Illuminator

It says :

Can you find any of her videos?

ETA:
Snopes usually deals with things with some core element of truth which are just misconstrued into falsity. I really think this might be a leveling up of deception on the part of a widespread misinformation campaign.
Did you miss this?

Quote:
...Police in Prince Georges County, Maryland, confirmed to us that Jen Moore died on 13 August 2018, but they noted that the cause of her death had not yet been determined. Nonetheless, conspiracy sites asserted that Moore “died of an apparent seizure,” citing non-specific “preliminary reports” from police...
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2018, 02:34 AM   #45
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

The freepers, conservatives who pride themselves on NOT being conspiracy theorists (they prohibit talk about Alex Jones and infowars links, etc) are all taking this story completely seriously.

Look at the comments:
http://freerepublic.com/focus/news/3679063/posts

I'm still unable to find any evidence that a journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore who wrote about the Clintons even existed.

This is a whole new type of conspiracy stuff, adding elaborate and "modern" total fake news to conspiracy theories of yore. I've never seen anything quite like it.
Is it certain that she died?
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2018, 02:44 AM   #46
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

It's not certain she existed at this point.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2018, 06:41 AM   #47
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

So unfashionable of her to not die from a heroin overdose in a hotel room. That's how these things are done these days.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2018, 07:00 AM   #48
kellyb
Philosopher

Did you miss this?
No. I'm wondering if you can find any of her videos. There are probably dozens or more people named "Jennifer Moore" in the US. I can't find any who are journalists, even of the strictly youtuber variety.
Old 26th August 2018, 07:13 AM   #49
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

As noted above her handle was "Task Force". This appears to be the channel. No, I haven't watched any of that.
Old 26th August 2018, 04:32 PM   #50
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
No, I've been 29 for 28 years.
My wife just celebrated the 19th anniversary of her 29th birthday.
Old 26th August 2018, 05:29 PM   #51
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
As noted above her handle was "Task Force". This appears to be the channel. No, I haven't watched any of that.
Thanks!

It looks like the youtuber "Task Force" just appeared 3 months ago, and basically just wandered around airports and parking lots, etc talking?
Old 26th August 2018, 06:25 PM   #52
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Thanks!

It looks like the youtuber "Task Force" just appeared 3 months ago, and basically just wandered around airports and parking lots, etc talking?
I wouldn't know, I value my few remaining brain cells too highly to have watched any of the videos.
Old 27th August 2018, 06:42 AM   #53
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
I wouldn't know, I value my few remaining brain cells too highly to have watched any of the videos.
It was just under 3 minutes until the first "George Soros."

So beyond the issue of some woman on YouTube who babbles incoherently while shakily holding a camera rudely pointed at random passers-by, why is this interesting or noteworthy?

Has the dead woman been positively confirmed as the channel operator or is this just a case of post hoc ergo propter hoc?
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2018, 08:01 AM   #54
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
It was just under 3 minutes until the first "George Soros."

So beyond the issue of some woman on YouTube who babbles incoherently while shakily holding a camera rudely pointed at random passers-by, why is this interesting or noteworthy?

Has the dead woman been positively confirmed as the channel operator or is this just a case of post hoc ergo propter hoc?
I think it's more like that highlighted part. The only person I've found making the claim to know for sure that the deceased person named Jen Moore who snopes verified existed, and the youtuber "taskforce" are the same person, is another youtuber (he's on twitter, too) named George Webb.

https://twitter.com/georgwebb?lang=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjuwp3P36xA

Nothing about this strikes me as legit. It's not that I think "elites" don't engage in horribly shady stuff, or that normal people with youtube accounts can't do some version of investigative journalism, but they'd make some effort to prove their case if that's what they were up to, or at least make a case you didn't have to buy a patreon subscription to get to first.

Basically, I'm leaning towards thinking this George guy and a couple of others are probably fake news hucksters looking for patreon donations, and they're networked with the bigger "total fake news" outlets like TruePundit and Spero News. They probably have a small constellation of other "youtube journalist" accounts, and whenever an unrelated person with no internet presence dies, they can go dark on one of those youtube accounts and claim it was one of them, as part of their "journalist murdered by the deep state!" narrative.
Old 28th August 2018, 04:40 AM   #55
kellyb
Philosopher

That appears to be a moderately high-quality fake news website. They do list the supposed "journalist's" name, but give no real sources for anything claimed (unless the whole article is just quasi-plagiarized from the "True Pundit" article they mention but don't link to.)

Weird.
One last post!

Here's a discussion on another board about if "True Pundit" is legit Kremlin or not.
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threa...ssians.317391/
TruePundit, the ground zero "source" for the Jenny Moore tale, just basically outed themselves as doing it all to sell a book.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-raid-thom...-thomas-paine/

Quote:
The Deep State made sure I lost my job at Citi too. I ran Citi and its affiliates’ anti-money laundering division in Delaware, Chicago and Los Angeles for nearly a decade. The FBI went out of its way to ruin my career.

The Deep State had struck. But Why?

I knew too much. And I still do.

Very soon you will too.

Now, the Deep State will use its minions in the MSM try to discredit and besmirch me because I have announced a tell-all book coming in weeks.
lol

eta:
Looks like it was excellent BuzzFeed journalism that outed TP:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tion-site-true

Last edited by kellyb; 28th August 2018 at 05:27 AM.
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2018, 07:19 AM   #56
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

TruePundit, the ground zero "source" for the Jenny Moore tale, just basically outed themselves as doing it all to sell a book.

https://truepundit.com/fbi-raid-thom...-thomas-paine/

lol

eta:
Looks like it was excellent BuzzFeed journalism that outed TP:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tion-site-true
Word of the day: confiendiality

I'm going to add it to "prima facile" on my list of awesomely ironic misspellings.
Old 28th August 2018, 07:27 AM   #57
kellyb
Philosopher

Counter-conspiracy time!

Maybe TruePundit et al is really US gov disinfo to make other US gov disinfo (the "lamestream media", the stuff they really want all the smarter people to believe) look super legitimate in comparison!
Old 28th August 2018, 11:42 AM   #58
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

One thing I do know.

If Task Force/Moore simply provided F.B.I. and/or D.H.S. with an account of what she was told by the victim it wouldn't be any different than any other hearsay report - no LEA, local, state or fed is inclined to begin an investigation based on hearsay only.

If an individual that is the victim comes forward and makes a report deemed credible, an agency may well be moved to act on that report.

Somebody walks through the door and states that "so and so told me..." not so much.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2018, 11:45 AM   #59
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
One thing I do know.

If Task Force/Moore simply provided F.B.I. and/or D.H.S. with an account of what she was told by the victim it wouldn't be any different than any other hearsay report - no LEA, local, state or fed is inclined to begin an investigation based on hearsay only.

If an individual that is the victim comes forward and makes a report deemed credible, an agency may well be moved to act on that report.

Somebody walks through the door and states that "so and so told me..." not so much.
I'm still waiting for evidence that the Jennifer Moore who died that snopes verified as having existed is whoever was running the "Task Force" youtube account.

The whole story is definitely, overwhelmingly BS, starting with calling Task Force" a journalist, so I think skepticism about each and every detail is warranted.
Old 28th August 2018, 11:54 AM   #60
kellyb
Philosopher

In case anyone's curious, this twitter account is who that "George Webb" dude says was the "Task Force/Jen Moore" twitter account:

https://twitter.com/SHF7
It's full of basic q-anon gibberish.

Here's that George dude's twitter:
https://twitter.com/GeorgWebb
Old 28th August 2018, 12:21 PM   #61
Elagabalus
Illuminator

I'm still waiting for evidence that the Jennifer Moore who died that snopes verified as having existed is whoever was running the "Task Force" youtube account.

The whole story is definitely, overwhelmingly BS, starting with calling Task Force" a journalist, so I think skepticism about each and every detail is warranted.
She might have had mental issues i.e. a schizophrenic who thinks they're being gangstalked.
Old 28th August 2018, 12:32 PM   #62
kellyb
Philosopher

She might have had mental issues i.e. a schizophrenic who thinks they're being gangstalked.
"Her" twitter about section says:
Quote:
Whistleblower Fighting Corruption:Exposing deepstate;child trafficking, weapons/narco terrorism.Targeted Individual.
Which:
https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Targeted_Individuals

So, maybe.

But there's so much about the whole deal which absolutely has to be intentional and extreme deception (as opposed to just some disturbed people finding one another on the internet) coming from that George guy, who acts like they were besties, (as well as the fake news outlets like truepundit and spero news)... I really don't know.

ETA:
When you watch the George/"TruthLeaks" guy's videos, it seems exceedingly unlikely that he's insane. He's just full of ****. lol

Last edited by kellyb; 28th August 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old 28th August 2018, 02:05 PM   #63
kellyb
Philosopher

I think I might have reached the final layer of weird now. This is from voat.com, which is like Reddit for stuff that gets kicked off Reddit for being too crazy.

According to one of "George Webb's" tweets, Jen Moore's username here was Jem777.
So...

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2677890

Quote:
Im sorry to say this, but Jem777 was a limited hangout. I have screenshots and video to prove it.
("limited hangout" as described by wikispooks here)

OKAY! lol

I suggest at least skimming all the comments if you have time to waste. It's...intriguing. Some posters there can tell something is off about the whole story, but seem unable to seriously consider that it's some con artists.

Most of Jem777's posts were apparently basic conspiracy stuff, like:

https://voat.co/v/news/2129998

Now onto "George". The voaters have all kinds of theories about him. He's Mossad. He's CIA. He killed Jen Moore. You name it, they've thought of it.

This one's from over a year ago:
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1904802
Old 29th August 2018, 02:54 AM   #64
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

That's interesting waffle at that website:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2677890

I'm a bit mystified about who or what MSM is but this quote makes sense to me:

Quote:
She died outside DC in the State of Maryland which is lucky for us because Maryland designates autopsies as a public record. Thus. we will hopefully see a report in a few weeks. Her good friend Robyn Girtz is indeed a former FBI agent and if she says Jen Moore died in her hotel room, that's good enough for me. Because of the allegations about Bill Clinton, I don't think MSM would touch this story with a 10 foot pole until an arrest was made. But that's not evidence, it's just my opinion.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 29th August 2018 at 02:56 AM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2018, 06:20 AM   #65
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post

I'm a bit mystified about who or what MSM is but this quote makes sense to me:
Mainstream Media.

They usually attempt to verify the facts of a story before reporting on it.

Partisan internet "reporting" on conspiracy theories usually report whatever the hell they believe with no effort to verify anything.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2018, 08:17 AM   #66
kellyb
Philosopher

... this quote makes sense to me:
In what way does it make sense?
Old 29th August 2018, 08:19 AM   #67
kellyb
Philosopher

Mainstream Media.

They usually attempt to verify the facts of a story before reporting on it.

Partisan internet "reporting" on conspiracy theories usually report whatever the hell they believe with no effort to verify anything.
Almost. A lot of the time they just make up what they think their readers will believe and pass around. There's a whole lot of intentional deception happening with modern "fake news".
Old 29th August 2018, 08:28 AM   #68
Whip
Graduate Poster

as long as it goes against everyone else.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th August 2018, 08:37 AM   #69
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

There used to be a saying that you should not believe everything you read in newspapers. The press don't like controversy or public criticism and they believe in keeping it dark. It's only the sensational and unusual that gets reported. It seems to be called fake news by Trump at the moment.

There seems to be more information about the Jen Moore case at this website:

https://www.speroforum.com/a/GTKKEMX...d#.W4a8TfZFxY8

Quote:
Investigative journalist Jenny Moore was found dead in her room at the Radisson Country Inn & Suites in Washington D.C. on Monday. She had been investigating claims of alleged involvement of former President William J. Clinton in sex trafficking. Four weeks before her death, Moore had provided information from interviews with the alleged victim to the Department of Homeland Security and allegations against Clinton. Records show that she contacted DHS from July 6 through July 9. True Pundit reported that she contacted the FBI one week later with identical information gleaned from the alleged victim.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 29th August 2018 at 08:39 AM.
Old 29th August 2018, 08:44 AM   #70
kellyb
Philosopher

There seems to be more information about the Jen Moore case at this website:

https://www.speroforum.com/a/GTKKEMX...d#.W4a8TfZFxY8
Yes, that was the link in the very first post in this thread that started this whole discussion.

Can you find any works of journalism by an investigative journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore?
Old 29th August 2018, 09:15 AM   #71
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Yes, that was the link in the very first post in this thread that started this whole discussion.

Can you find any works of journalism by an investigative journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore?
Just doing a quick Google search I discovered this article:

https://americandigitalnews.com/2018.../#.W4bD1vZFxY8

Quote:
Not much is known about Moore. While researching her I learned that she may have been in the witness protection program and “Jenny Moore” may not have even been her birth name.
But what I did learn was this: Moore was a former law enforcement officer, employed with the Tracy (California) Police Department (TPD).
I was unable to find out when she was employed at the TPD. I was unable to learn how long she was there nor when/why she left.
I was unable to discover what path led her to this man who “sporadically vomited and shivered as he recalled details of his alleged abuse” by former President Bill Clinton at a yacht in New England years earlier.
True Pundit also reported that this young man said he was “pimped out at private sex parties” who were “attended by other D.C. elites.” (See entire True Pundit story at number 1 source).
It interests me because these strange rumors about the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation have been going on for years and years and there are still several articles about it on the internet. Years ago the mainstream media concentrated on the Monica Lewinsky case, rather than the other aspects, probably because it was sensational and unusual and sexy. As far as I can remember there was some sort of special prosecutor trying to prosecute Bill Clinton then who now no longer attracts any publicity. Trump called Hillary Clinton 'crooked Hillary' during the election campaign. As far as I can judge, both Israel and Russia wanted Trump to be the President rather than Clinton.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 29th August 2018 at 09:18 AM.
Old 29th August 2018, 09:20 AM   #72
kellyb
Philosopher

Uh, so it that a no? You could not find any works of journalism by an investigative journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore?
Old 29th August 2018, 10:37 AM   #73
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Just doing a quick Google search I discovered this article:

https://americandigitalnews.com/2018.../#.W4bD1vZFxY8

It interests me because these strange rumors about the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation have been going on for years and years and there are still several articles about it on the internet. Years ago the mainstream media concentrated on the Monica Lewinsky case, rather than the other aspects, probably because it was sensational and unusual and sexy. As far as I can remember there was some sort of special prosecutor trying to prosecute Bill Clinton then who now no longer attracts any publicity. Trump called Hillary Clinton 'crooked Hillary' during the election campaign. As far as I can judge, both Israel and Russia wanted Trump to be the President rather than Clinton.
Where I come from, strange rumors are called "made-up crap".

Do you know how grapevine work?

Step one of understanding a grapevine is knowing where the root is, and what fertilizes it.

Step two is knowing Every Single Person Who Passes It Along, And How They Might Distort The Message.
Old 29th August 2018, 11:35 AM   #74
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Uh, so it that a no? You could not find any works of journalism by an investigative journalist named Jen/Jenny/Jennifer Moore?
Self appointed and self described.

In the JFK thread, I posted an account of my investigation into claims made by CTist that they were a published forensic expert and law eforcement instructor as well as having testified in state and federal courts.

Here's the post:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=751

Now that I’ve heard back from all my sources that assisted me in this, here are my findings:

Towards the end of May one of our CTist posters cited blood spatter evidence from a source I was unfamiliar with – Sherry Fiester, A.K.A. Sherry P (Pool) Fiester, Sherry G (Gutierrez) Fiester.

Her bio, from her site:

http://www.sherryfiester.com/about.html

Sherry Fiester is a retired Certified Senior Crime Scene Investigator and law enforcement instructor with 30 years of experience. She has testified as a court certified expert in crime scene investigation, crime scene reconstruction, and bloodstain pattern analysis in Louisiana Federal Court and over 30 judicial districts in the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida. Author of numerous articles in professional publications, Fiester is recognized as an instructor in her field at state and national levels.

Fiester has presented forensic findings at the Coalition on Political Assassinations Conference (COPA) in Washington, DC in 1995, the Dealey Plaza Echo Annual Kennedy Assassination Conference in the United Kingdom in 1996, and at JFK Lancer November in Dallas Historical Research Conferences since 1996. Fiester is a recipient of the prestigious JFK Lancer-Mary Ferrell New Pioneer Award, presented for advancing a better understanding of evidence in the Kennedy Assassination through innovative research.

Now retired from police work, Fiester is a prominent author, lecturer, and educator. "Enemy of Truth: Myths, Forensics, and the JFK Assassination" is her first in a series of upcoming publications utilizing various forensic disciplines to address important subjects of interest to Americans in the 21st century. Her next book, "Demystifying Mind Control" is slated for release in late 2013.

Never having heard of Ms. Fiester or her book, I set out to determine if the information in her bio was factual.

Let’s go point by point:

Sherry Fiester is a retired Certified Senior Crime Scene Investigator and law enforcement instructor with 30 years of experience.

The statement on its face is impossible to verify without additional information. There are various online “universities” that offer courses in “Crime Scene Investigation” and it’s entirely possible that someone that has never been employed in the field could receive some sort of “degree” as a CSI. My first task was to attempt to determine where Ms. Fiester had been employed and with what agency had she served.

The only clue I had to go by at the time was the statement further on in her bio specifying Louisiana.

I have several LE contacts in La., both retired and active. I e’d folks and made some calls to friends and asked them to ask around – not one person I spoke with recognized her name right off the bat (at that point I had not discovered the AKA’s) but that didn’t mean that she had not served. As an aside, when folks asked why I was interested in her and I explained it was related to the JFK assassination the reaction was either an expletive, a laugh, or the observation that “you have too much time on your hands.”

She has testified as a court certified expert in crime scene investigation, crime scene reconstruction, and bloodstain pattern analysis in Louisiana Federal Court and over 30 judicial districts in the states of Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida.

For this I enlisted the assistance of a researcher employed by my attorney, using his electronic legal database service, with the attorney’s knowledge and permission – it cost me a very expensive lunch.

Author of numerous articles in professional publications, Fiester is recognized as an instructor in her field at state and national levels.

This part was relatively straight forward. I contacted active and retired forensic science wonks and CSI’s I know through my service and asked them Do you know her or her work? If so please point me in the right direction and if not, could you ask around?

While I was waiting for information to come back, I whipped out google and other search engine fu and some time at the SF public library, looking for any publications regarding CSI or forensics written by Ms. Fiester. During the ‘net portion I discovered Ms. Fiester’s Linkedin profile, which listed the two agencies she claims to have been employed by for a total of 15 years, 3 months. It also lists her education achievements, two years at a University specifying two subjects, neither science related, no degree cited. It does not include any mention of her instructing in CSI or forensics at any level.

One of the things I turned up online was a post at JFK Lancer announcing her death. It was written by Debra Conway, one of the owners of JFK Lancer and stated that Ms. Fiester was her sister.

I emailed Ms. Conway requesting assistance in locating any information concerning her sister’s written work regarding CSI and/or forensics, and requested information pertaining to where her sister had taught in these subjects.

The final two paragraphs in Ms. Fiester’s bio are immaterial to my inquiries.

Conclusions:

1. It can’t be determined by my sources and my own work that Ms. Fiester or her A.K.A’s has ever worked as a sworn LEO or as a CSI (sworn or otherwise) in Louisiana. Even having the names of the two agencies she cited in her Linkedin profile didn’t pan out – one agency told my source they never heard of her. The other never responded to phone inquires from a serving La. LEO. I wasn’t asking for any personal or sensitive information, just a simple yes or no. One individual listed in her Linkedin profile was in-fact a serving LEO. He hasn’t responded to my inquiry or to the inquiry from one of my guys back there that is a serving LEO. General inquiries of retired and serving LEO’s in my circle and my guys didn’t turn up anyone that knew Ms. Fiester. It’s possible that Ms. Fiester could have had some type of connection to law enforcement in some other capacity than what she claimed, but as of the time of this writing there is no evidence past her assertion that she served as a LEO or worked in the field that she claims.

2. There is no evidence that comes up in available electronic databases of criminal court cases, state and federal nationwide, that includes testimony from Ms. Fiester or her A.K.A.’s. Even after I acquired the names of the two agencies she claims to have served with and had the search focused on those two counties nothing came up. My source for this information was able to run defined searches and looked for her name(s) in combination with her specified expertise in different variations in all documents in the various databases he has access to and there were no results – Ms. Fiester is a ghost wrt any of her claimed expertise (there were results that she came up not related to my inquiries) as an expert witness in the field.

3. Debra Conway was kind enough to get back to me concerning my inquiry about her sister’s writings and activities as a forensic/CSI instructor. She informed me that she had her sister’s computer but had not opened it, but did provide me with this link:

https://portlandtribune.com/cr/24-ne...ty-high-school

At a crime scene, witnesses may be untrustworthy, but “blood spatter doesn’t lie.”

These are the words that Sherry Fiester lives by, and words she shared with 70 students at Oregon City High School last week when she presented a three-day seminar, “CSI: Forensics.”

The above led me to this:

http://ochspioneers.org/sites/defaul...les/OC-CSI.pdf

Day 1: April 6th - OCHS FBI Blood Spatter Analysis Training with expert Sherry Fiester

My sources in forensics/CSI from local to the federal level did not discover any materials written by Ms. Fiester related to forensics/CSI other than her JFK assassination book. No retired or active forensics/CSI that I contacted has ever heard of Ms. Fiester before my inquiries. She did not attend or graduate from FLETC (Federal Law Enforcement Training Center) a common professional education step for certification in various forensic disciplines. She was not a degreed professional in any forensic related field, something that is critical for someone who claims to be qualified as an expert witness in court – defense attorneys drool at the thought of getting a prosecution witness on a stand testifying on science related issues with nothing more than otj training and experience.

There is no evidence past the high-school seminar cited above that Ms. Fiester has ever instructed on forensics/CSI.

As the late great Herb Caen put it:

Tips, check ‘em and lose ‘em.

If any evidence comes my way that indicates Ms. Fiester was in fact what she claimed to be, I will post same.

If anyone feels the need, please do your own due diligence and look into this for yourself.

Old 29th August 2018, 11:57 AM   #75
kellyb
Philosopher

Self appointed and self described.
I don't think that "Taskforce"/Jem777 ever described herself as a journalist. Her internet "friends" on voat.com didn't call her that, either.

The claim was just made up by the "totally, intentionally fake news" outlets like TruePundit and Spero and just got repeated by the others from there.

I'm still see no real reason to believe the deceased lady named Jennifer Moore who snopes verified as having existed and died was the internet character doing the youtubes and posting at voat and on twitter.
Old 29th August 2018, 04:29 PM   #76
Whip
Graduate Poster

you would be correct
Old 30th August 2018, 01:05 AM   #77
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Trump called Hillary Clinton 'crooked Hillary' during the election campaign.
How do you know this?
Old 30th August 2018, 02:12 AM   #78
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
How do you know this?
It's what I read in the newspapers and see Trump saying it on TV. Perhaps Fox News changes the soundtrack?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...migration.html

Quote:
'I heard somebody said that Crooked Hillary Clinton was questioning that statistic. She said, "It's not true. It's not true." Didn't she already have her chance?' he said in remarks to the National Federation of Independent Business

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 30th August 2018 at 02:16 AM.
Old 30th August 2018, 02:33 AM   #79
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

It's what I read in the newspapers and see Trump saying it on TV. Perhaps Fox News changes the soundtrack?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...migration.html
Ah, you got it from the mainstream media, who you called an untrustworthy propaganda machine.

How do you pick and choose which reports from the media to believe?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2018, 05:52 AM   #80
kellyb
Philosopher

There are some details in this internet article:

http://www.whale.to/b/pap1.html
Years ago, I had the weird honor of getting called a pharma shill by the guy who runs that site. Me and another member here, named Estelle. LOL

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories