ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bill clinton , Clinton conspiracies , pizzagate

Old 30th August 2018, 08:33 AM   #81
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

There needs to be some routine police work with regard to these long lists of mysterious deaths associated with the Clintons and which may involve Jenny Moore. Hillary Clinton needs to be reminded that she is not above the law. There is an interesting British website about all this which doesn't claim to be the pure unadulterated historical truth at:

http://www.scottishsceptic.co.uk/201...ilary-clinton/

Quote:
(This is new to me) Vince Foster was “mysteriously suicided“, office plundered and files destroyed, then ended up with carpet follicles on him, placed by a river with the blood going upwards. I don’t know what links them to the Clintons … but it needs a proper investigation. And there are more allegations of murders: “A lot of it might not be true, but how many freak accidents associated with the Clintons and working against the Clintons can we have until someone starts to wonder … mysteriously chopped up in dumpsters“. I admit US politics is dirty – and perhaps allegations like this are commonplace. But I have to mention that the head of the Clinton Foundation (who presumably could testify against Clinton) has sought political asylum in Russia apparently in fear of his life. This suggests that people close to the Clintons know their life is at risk.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 30th August 2018 at 08:35 AM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2018, 08:47 AM   #82
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post
There needs to be some routine police work with regard to these long lists of mysterious deaths associated with the Clintons and which may involve Jenny Moore. Hillary Clinton needs to be reminded that she is not above the law. There is an interesting British website about all this which doesn't claim to be the pure unadulterated historical truth at:

http://www.scottishsceptic.co.uk/201...ilary-clinton/
Vince Foster's suicide was investigated by three legal agencies, including the Starr investigation, and they found no evidence of foul play.

Even the people who invented the whole 'Clinton death list' admit they were just making it up to attack the Clintons for pure propaganda. They just grabbed anyone who died that had a Kevin Bacon number of 3 or less to Clinton and put it on the list.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2018, 12:51 PM   #83
kellyb
Philosopher

There needs to be some routine police work with regard to these long lists of mysterious deaths associated with the Clintons and which may involve Jenny Moore.
"Jenny Moore" the journalist?

This one?
https://www.missouristate.edu/commen...ifer-Moore.htm

Or this one?
http://www.kbia.org/post/greene-chri...rsday#stream/0

Which one of these?
Quote:
15,329 records for Jennifer Moore
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Jennifer-Moore
Old 30th August 2018, 01:54 PM   #84
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Vince Foster's suicide was investigated by three legal agencies, including the Starr investigation, and they found no evidence of foul play.

Even the people who invented the whole 'Clinton death list' admit they were just making it up to attack the Clintons for pure propaganda. They just grabbed anyone who died that had a Kevin Bacon number of 3 or less to Clinton and put it on the list.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/
I fully appreciate that there are several websites which categorically deny the Clintons have been involved in any suspicious deaths. It's just that to my mind this Jenny Moore case is the last of a long line of unexplained deaths when she was known to be investigating Clinton pedophile activities. Clinton's brother is known to be a suspicious character. It's dangerous waters.

I remember years ago attending a genealogy adult education class by a professional genealogist who had previously researched the Spencer family tree from which Princess Diana came among other things. He surprised me by saying that in the course of his family history research he discovered that his grandfather had murdered his wife and got away with it. It could be that that sort of thing is more common than people think:

http://www.etherzone.com/body/

Quote:
Here is the latest body count that we have. All of these people have been connected with the Clintons in some form or another. We have not included any deaths that could not be verified or connected to the Clinton scandals. All deaths are listed chronologically by date.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 30th August 2018 at 02:02 PM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th August 2018, 02:53 PM   #85
kellyb
Philosopher

Quote:
I fully appreciate that there are several websites which categorically deny the Clintons have been involved in any suspicious deaths.
"Websites" don't deny or confirm; evidence does.

Quote:
It's just that to my mind this Jenny Moore case is the last of a long line of unexplained deaths
Who is/was Jenny Moore?
Old 30th August 2018, 03:17 PM   #86
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I fully appreciate that there are several websites which categorically deny the Clintons have been involved in any suspicious deaths. It's just that to my mind this Jenny Moore case is the last of a long line of unexplained deaths when she was known to be investigating Clinton pedophile activities. Clinton's brother is known to be a suspicious character. It's dangerous waters.

I remember years ago attending a genealogy adult education class by a professional genealogist who had previously researched the Spencer family tree from which Princess Diana came among other things. He surprised me by saying that in the course of his family history research he discovered that his grandfather had murdered his wife and got away with it. It could be that that sort of thing is more common than people think:

http://www.etherzone.com/body/
"Known to be...?" What the? Did she even exist, let alone perform the work that you claim?
Old 30th August 2018, 04:33 PM   #87
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I've just realized the problem with this thread -- a typo. It was supposed to be Denny Moore!

Oh, and Henri: Linking to Whale.to isn't probably going to impress anyone with two brain cells to put together.
Old 30th August 2018, 06:34 PM   #88
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
I've just realized the problem with this thread -- a typo. It was supposed to be Denny Moore!

Oh, and Henri: Linking to Whale.to isn't probably going to impress anyone with two brain cells to put together.
Dear lord- that site is a mother-lode of crazy. They helpfully alphabetize their list of suspicious killings (a list which seems to include pretty much everybody), and I couldn't resist seeing what they had to say about JFK. Well, apparently the driver did it (this is a link from whale.to to another site)- some agent in a follow-up car fired a signal/decoy shot out of his car window to let Greer know the right time, then Greer turned and shot JFK in the throat, then Connally in the back while he was turning to look at the President, then JFK again, this time in the head. All this in front of a few hundred people, the best plan the conspirators could come up with, because reasons.

And who can resist a link with a title like "Holographic reptiles and their technology"? Accompanied by frames from the Zapruder film blown up to the point that pareidolia becomes a defensive reflex, you get this-
Quote:
..This from the Zapruder footage a full minute before any human shot was fired
Jackie Kennedy's white gloved hand with slim dark wristwatch turns into a batwinged white vase - she shoves this in his face - he then slumps forward and she holds him up to take the incoming - but by that time he was already gone - hopefully not into the soul capture device.
meantime the governor guy manifests this red VR pilots mask thing - probably a security controller/scanning device of repto technology

that was the real JFK assassination

Henri...really. C'mon, man.

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 03:00 AM   #89
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
"Websites" don't deny or confirm; evidence does.

Who is/was Jenny Moore?

I can only assume that these websites are telling the truth about Jenny Moore and that it may not be her real name. I accept that there may be inaccuracies in their reporting. She is described as an investigative journalist and former cop investigating Clinton, and other pedophile activities. I don't know anything about her source of income. It could be that she was involved in some sort of undercover work, but that's just pure speculation on my part. There is a bit of background to this at this website:

https://fotm2.blogspot.com/2018/08/a...ting-bill.html

Quote:
Moore, an advocate and investigator of abused and trafficked children, had been investigating allegations by a 26-year-old man that — as a young boy — he was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton and pimped out at private sex parties attended by other D.C. elites.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 31st August 2018 at 03:03 AM.
Old 31st August 2018, 03:13 AM   #90
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

I can only assume that these websites are telling the truth about Jenny Moore and that it may not be her real name...
Let me just stop you right there. Is it possible that you really don't see the problem here?

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 03:25 AM   #91
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by turingtest View Post
Let me just stop you right there. Is it possible that you really don't see the problem here?
Personally, I strongly suspect that JFK was murdered by the CIA, and others like the Mafia and Bushes and LBJ, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. It's the same with the death of Princess Diana, and why officialdom wants to cover-up what that French photographer knew, and his connections to the intelligence services. It's much more suspicious than all that stuff the narrow-minded Irish Catholics spew out, and that the Jews are the chosen race. There is something suspicious about the death of Jenny Moore, whatever her real name was, or whoever she was.

https://assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/physical.html
Old 31st August 2018, 04:39 AM   #92
kellyb
Philosopher

There is something suspicious about the death of Jenny Moore, whatever her real name was, or whoever she was.
I think I've figured out some stuff that makes it all even weirder.

Seriously.

Tell me everything you can find about her friend, George Webb. What's he saying his real name is, if he has any siblings, etc...
Old 31st August 2018, 08:18 AM   #93
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I think I've figured out some stuff that makes it all even weirder.

Seriously.

Tell me everything you can find about her friend, George Webb. What's he saying his real name is, if he has any siblings, etc...
You'll be sorrrryyy...

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 11:22 AM   #94
Axxman300
Illuminator

Personally, I strongly suspect that JFK was murdered by the CIA, and others like the Mafia and Bushes and LBJ, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. It's the same with the death of Princess Diana, and why officialdom wants to cover-up what that French photographer knew, and his connections to the intelligence services. It's much more suspicious than all that stuff the narrow-minded Irish Catholics spew out, and that the Jews are the chosen race. There is something suspicious about the death of Jenny Moore, whatever her real name was, or whoever she was.

https://assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/physical.html
There's a whole thread for that. Drop in and we'll be happy to tear your theory to shreds.
Old 31st August 2018, 11:39 AM   #95
Axxman300
Illuminator

It's just that to my mind this Jenny Moore case is the last of a long line of unexplained deaths when she was known to be investigating Clinton pedophile activities.
A long line?

Please list the names of the unexplained dead. If it's a "long line" then they should be easy to reference.

The big problem is that there are no Clinton pedophile activities, so why would those investigating be killed when the better action would be to take them to court, and sue them into oblivion?

That's how things work in the real world.

Quote:
Clinton's brother is known to be a suspicious character. It's dangerous waters.
In your world Roger Clinton is a criminal mastermind, but in the real world...not so much...:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.11a96664f38f

There are plenty of fact-based reasons not to like the Clintons, but I guess that requires actual reading.
Old 31st August 2018, 12:16 PM   #96
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
There's a whole thread for that. Drop in and we'll be happy to tear your theory to shreds.
Fact-resistant posters don't have theories, they have faith.

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 01:02 PM   #97
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Fact-resistant posters don't have theories, they have faith.
Some years ago I ran into the random musing of some self-described CT Expert who believed in the Apollo Hoax, the CIA killed JFK, the Government controls absolutely everything, etc. And his proof of all these nefarious activities by the Government? That Jeffrey MacDonald was sent to prison for something he didn't do. Dico niente.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 01:21 PM   #98
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

A long line?

Please list the names of the unexplained dead. If it's a "long line" then they should be easy to reference.

The big problem is that there are no Clinton pedophile activities, so why would those investigating be killed when the better action would be to take them to court, and sue them into oblivion?

That's how things work in the real world.

In your world Roger Clinton is a criminal mastermind, but in the real world...not so much...:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.11a96664f38f

There are plenty of fact-based reasons not to like the Clintons, but I guess that requires actual reading.
There have been half-suspicions about Roger Clinton in the past. That could have been the sort of thing Jenny Moore, or whatever her name is, was investigating before she got bumped off. As somebody has been quoted the mainstream media will not touch it with a bargepole:

http://www.sunray22b.net/bloody_bill_clinton.htm

Quote:
He has been implicated in cocaine use by none other than his younger brother Roger Clinton, himself a convicted drug trafficker. In an Arkansas State Police surveillance audio tape, obtained by freelance journalist Scott Wheeler, Roger Clinton can be heard describing how he smuggled large amounts of cocaine through airports. Most significant were his comments about the then Arkansas State Governor, “Got to get some for my brother; he’s got a nose like a vacuum cleaner.”

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 31st August 2018 at 01:24 PM.
Old 31st August 2018, 01:52 PM   #99
kellyb
Philosopher

T As somebody has been quoted the mainstream media will not touch it with a bargepole:
The MSM did indeed report on Roger and drugs:

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/26/u...rafficker.html

Anywho, I'm waiting with baited breath for someone to tell me what "George Webb's" real name is, and if he has any siblings, etc.

Where did that mysterious character come from?
Old 31st August 2018, 02:04 PM   #100
Elagabalus
Illuminator

The MSM did indeed report on Roger and drugs:

https://www.nytimes.com/2001/08/26/u...rafficker.html

Anywho, I'm waiting with baited breath for someone to tell me what "George Webb's" real name is, and if he has any siblings, etc.

Where did that mysterious character come from?
Where did Snopes get the picture of Jenny? I betcha' she accidentally turned the camera on herself in one of those videos! All we need now is some one to go through all the videos and confirm.

kellyb you know what you have to do.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 02:16 PM   #101
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Where did Snopes get the picture of Jenny? I betcha' she accidentally turned the camera on herself in one of those videos! All we need now is some one to go through all the videos and confirm.

kellyb you know what you have to do.
Snopes actually edited their article to say "Added clarification that a photograph used online to promote the claim surrounding Jen Moore is not of her."

Old 31st August 2018, 02:21 PM   #102
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Damn your thoroughness, Snopes! Damn you!!
Old 31st August 2018, 02:53 PM   #103
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Damn your thoroughness, Snopes! Damn you!!
That George dude just lies in all the videos. Watching them is pointless.

He has a paper trail, though:

https://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder....lle/403032001/

Quote:
ZANESVILLE - A man who federal authorities suspected was involved in reporting a dirty bomb at the Port of Charleston in South Carolina was arrested on unrelated charges in Zanesville early Thursday morning.

George W. Sweigert, 56, was booked into the Zanesville City Jail for having physical control of a vehicle while intoxicated.
Quote:
In another video posted by Jason Goodman, titled "Getting the Dirty Bomb Story Straight," Sweigert said he was interviewed by FBI agents and had been detained in the Zanesville City Jail.

Phipps said FBI agents spoke to Sweigert but could not comment any more on the investigation. Don Wood, a supervisory special agent at the FBI office in Columbia, South Carolina, said no one has been arrested in connection with the incident and the investigation is ongoing.

If you go back in time with google searching for the name "George Sweigert", you see him (?) pop up here in 1996:

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...85/630/490180/

Quote:
David George Sweigert, proceeding pro se, appeals a district court order and judgment denying his motions for relief from judgment pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 60(b). This case has been referred to a panel of the court pursuant to Rule 9(a), Rules of the Sixth Circuit. Upon examination, this panel unanimously agrees that oral argument is not needed. Fed. R. App. P. 34(a).

Sweigert's complaint was filed as a qui tam action under the False Claims Act. 31 U.S.C. 3730-3733. Sweigert named Electronic Systems Associates, Inc. (ESA) and its president, Lemuel Kinney, accusing Kinney, through his corporation, of willfully misrepresenting material facts to the government, resulting in mischarges on certain federal contracts in violation of the False Claims Act. Sweigert was terminated from employment at ESA in November of 1991.
About that company:

https://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/02-1990.pdf
Quote:
In Electronic Systems Associates, Inc. 138 the GSBCA held that because Strategic Defense Initiative (Star Wars) is a weapons system, research on computer technology that is or may be an integral part of the system is excluded from the Brooks Act.
https://law.justia.com/cases/federal...95/1398/46979/
Quote:
Because the Air Force proposed to conduct the procurement as a total small business set-aside, Electronic Systems filed a protest with the board on March 10, 1989. The protest alleged violation of several statutes and regulations, including the Small Business Act and the Federal Information Resources Management Regulation. The Air Force responded, and the board agreed, that the Warner Amendment to the Brooks Act, Pub. L. No. 97-86, tit. IX, Sec. 908, 95 Stat. 1117 (1981) (codified as amended at 40 U.S.C. 759(a) (3) (C) (Supp. V 1987)), deprived the board of jurisdiction to entertain the protest.
In particular, the board rejected Electronic Systems' argument that characterizing three systems within the Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) program, for which the procurement was chiefly intended, as "weapons" or "weapons systems" or as having a "military mission" would be inconsistent with the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union (ABM Treaty).
He's named as being in the Air Force, here, about half way down on the left:

http://www.ftva.org/hilltopnews/1982...s01Apr1982.pdf

Are David George Sweigert and George W Sweigert the same person?

Look at the pictures here:
http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...ctors-6-21-17/

And here:
https://twitter.com/TheHoneybee_/sta...96571680235521

There's This Guy:
https://casting360.com/portfolio/?view=1108109

And now things get REALLY interesting:

https://www.slideshare.net/dgsweiger...racy-theorists

Old 31st August 2018, 05:22 PM   #104
Axxman300
Illuminator

There have been half-suspicions about Roger Clinton in the past. That could have been the sort of thing Jenny Moore, or whatever her name is, was investigating before she got bumped off. As somebody has been quoted the mainstream media will not touch it with a bargepole:

http://www.sunray22b.net/bloody_bill_clinton.htm
Again, you've cited no proof.

Half-suspicions by whom? Roger isn't very bright, and has been caught a couple of times.

The Clintons have no influence beyond the fund raising circuit. Their insider connections didn't help Hillary in 2008 or 2016. In 2016 Hillary's emails were hacked and exposed to the world, where are the bodies? Where are the pedophile safe-houses and sex parties?

Fox News is a dedicated right-wing news service devoted to attacking all things left-wing in the US. They have chased every allegation down and found nothing beyond the financial doings.

The Bernie Sanders-wing of the party has yet to provide anything related to murder or pedophilia.

The reason for this is that there is nothing to reveal.
Old 31st August 2018, 05:44 PM   #105
Whip
Graduate Poster

Half-suspicions by whom?
that would be alleged half-suspicions
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st August 2018, 06:05 PM   #106
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Again, you've cited no proof.

Half-suspicions by whom? Roger isn't very bright, and has been caught a couple of times.

The Clintons have no influence beyond the fund raising circuit. Their insider connections didn't help Hillary in 2008 or 2016. In 2016 Hillary's emails were hacked and exposed to the world, where are the bodies? Where are the pedophile safe-houses and sex parties?

Fox News is a dedicated right-wing news service devoted to attacking all things left-wing in the US. They have chased every allegation down and found nothing beyond the financial doings.

The Bernie Sanders-wing of the party has yet to provide anything related to murder or pedophilia.

The reason for this is that there is nothing to reveal.
But that won't stop Henri chasing down anywhere that contains anything supporting his preconceptions. No critical analysis required. Welcome to the Reflexive Loop...
Old 1st September 2018, 02:52 AM   #107
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
But that won't stop Henri chasing down anywhere that contains anything supporting his preconceptions. No critical analysis required. Welcome to the Reflexive Loop...
It looks to me as though Clinton's uncle was a bad character as well. I don't know a great deal about Roger Clinton but I believe he has been in prison. Far be it from me to suggest that all this might be connected in some way to the JonBenet Ramsey murder, or even Madeleine McCann abduction, but it's an interesting thought.

There is an article on the internet about all this which seems to be geared to the Illuminati conspiracy, which I must confess is a bit beyond my comprehension, and which may not necessarily be true. There is a quote which may be relevant to the bumping off of Jenny Moore, or whatever her real name and occupation was:

http://www.illuminati-news.com/bill-...background.htm

Quote:
In Arkansas there is a law saying that autopsy is not necessary if the deceased through a court-order can be classified to have committed suicide. This law was written by Bill Clinton. Almost every death around his person has been classified as suicide.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 1st September 2018 at 02:54 AM.
Old 1st September 2018, 03:01 AM   #108
kellyb
Philosopher

There is a quote which may be relevant to the bumping off of Jenny Moore, or whatever her real name and occupation was:

Have you ever read something from an obviously questionable source and, like, made an attempt to verify it?

ETA: how would a hypothetical Arkansas-specific law be relevant to "Jen Moore"?

Last edited by kellyb; 1st September 2018 at 03:08 AM.
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2018, 07:11 AM   #109
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Trump called Hillary Clinton 'crooked Hillary' during the election campaign.
How do you know this?
It's what I read in the newspapers and see Trump saying it on TV. Perhaps Fox News changes the soundtrack?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...migration.html
Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
Ah, you got it from the mainstream media, who you called an untrustworthy propaganda machine.

How do you pick and choose which reports from the media to believe?
Porpoise of Life: good point, but not exactly what I was aiming at. I was thinking more of this:

There used to be a saying that you should not believe everything you read in newspapers. The press don't like controversy or public criticism and they believe in keeping it dark.
I would have thought Trump calling Hillary crooked counts both as controversial and as public criticism.
Plus, Henri McPhee, you are still accepting a newspaper report- and it doesn't get much more mainstream than the Daily Mail- as accurate.
Which of your contradictory positions is correct? Does the media report controversy and criticism or not, and when do you choose to believe what you read, and when do you not?
Enquiring minds wish to know.
Old 1st September 2018, 08:23 AM   #110
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Plus, Henri McPhee, you are still accepting a newspaper report- and it doesn't get much more mainstream than the Daily Mail- as accurate.
Which of your contradictory positions is correct? Does the media report controversy and criticism or not, and when do you choose to believe what you read, and when do you not?
Enquiring minds wish to know.
This matter was discussed in a book called Keeping it Dark or The Censor's Handbook published in England sometime in the 1930s. I agree that in recent times internet articles have not been so fearful. Those articles may sometimes be inaccurate, but as far as I know the mainstream media have not touched this Jenny Moore case, or the possible connection to the Clintons with a bargepole. I suppose the mainstream media have a problem with libel laws to contend with, and they have been accused in the past of being run by their advertising departments. It interests me because there has been deafening silence about bugging and other matters by the mainstream media in the past:

Quote:
It may, indeed, often happen that the few papers of comparatively disinterested and independent views are small, and struggling but so-called impartiality frequently bespeaks amateurishness and irresponsibility.

The serious aspect of the situation is rather the absence in England of just those spirited periodicals which exist abroad solely for the reason that they are avowed organ of minor interests, if not political or economic perhaps sectarian or territorial, which in this country pass almost totally unrepresented.

What our newspapers gain in good humour and the absence of scurrility they may lose in refraining from pointed and useful criticism. Their assumption of representing the interests of all, irrespective of classes, inevitably results in an amorphous product, devoid of definite opinion on just those issues where controversy makes most contribution to life....
Old 1st September 2018, 11:17 AM   #111
Axxman300
Illuminator

It looks to me as though Clinton's uncle was a bad character as well. I don't know a great deal about Roger Clinton but I believe he has been in prison. Far be it from me to suggest that all this might be connected in some way to the JonBenet Ramsey murder, or even Madeleine McCann abduction, but it's an interesting thought.
It's not an interesting thought, it's pathetic. This statement is in no way rational.

Quote:
There is an article on the internet about all this which seems to be geared to the Illuminati conspiracy, which I must confess is a bit beyond my comprehension, and which may not necessarily be true. There is a quote which may be relevant to the bumping off of Jenny Moore, or whatever her real name and occupation was:

What if I told you a lot of us ARE Illuminati?

By definition, our mission is to enlighten with the use of reason and logic to chase away the shadows of superstition, and the fantasies of the socially inbred.

Case in point, the dreck you just linked to is not an "Article", it's the rant of an emotionally disturbed man. Let's look at his bio in his own words:

Quote:
In 1985 I was pretty confused about life. I was single, drank quite a lot of alcohol, and thought that life had lost its meaning, more or less. Then, by accident, I stumbled upon a secret society. At this time, for personal reasons, I prefer not to say which one.
So an alcoholic joined an "evil group" but refuses to name it.

Then there's this gem:

Quote:
To me, the 80s was a dark era in the history of mankind. The hippie movement had died out, except for some lingering hippies whom were stuck on drugs and since long had abandoned their ideas of a solution. People seemed to wander around aimlessly, without goals, seeming to care more about taking Jamaica vacations or staying in nice Cancun hotels. The music industry promoted hard rock and heavy metal, which eventually developed into the pure satanic death metal.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/biography.htm

It needs no comment.

Right off the bat, if this source represents the level of intellectual and factual information you are in deep trouble.
Old 1st September 2018, 11:21 AM   #112
kellyb
Philosopher

Those articles may sometimes be inaccurate, but as far as I know the mainstream media have not touched this Jenny Moore case, or the possible connection to the Clintons with a bargepole.
How are they supposed to investigate a journalist who basically didn't exist and was fabricated by overtly fake news outlets?

I'm getting the distinct impression that you're not even discussing any of this in good faith here.
Old 1st September 2018, 11:24 AM   #113
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

How are they supposed to investigate a journalist who basically didn't exist and was fabricated by overtly fake news outlets?

I'm getting the distinct impression that you're not even discussing any of this in good faith here.
You only need to review the body of work for absolute confirmation of your impression.

Old 1st September 2018, 02:05 PM   #114
kellyb
Philosopher

What I find most interesting of all about the voat discussions about "Jen Moore" (Jem777 at voat.com) is how what appeared to be a "troll army" as well as a "bot army" would fall out of the sky whenever she was mentioned or posted.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2689008
(that's just one of many discussions about the pro-Jem777 trolls and bots)

If snopes hadn't said the local police confirmed that there really was someone named Jennifer Moore who died, I'd write the whole thing off as an elaborate hoax from the alt right fake news world, be they Russian sponsored or GOP sponsored or whatever.

It still seems like it has to be some sort of hoaxing operation. "George Webb" and his "brother" (who is almost definitely just him under a sockpuppet) has a troll/bot army surrounding him, too, supporting him.

The only thing I can figure is that some US gov entity decided that if the Russians were going to play "fake news with a troll army" games with the most gullible US citizens, maybe they had a right to fight back and make troll army-ing both a science and an artform?

I remember looking into what was later confirmed as Russian propaganda back in 2016, and you could really tell that the people running it were either not Americans, or they were just trolling teenagers. The fake accounts had no coherent ideology.

Whatever this GeorgeWebb/CrowdsourcetheTruth "world" is, it's much more sophisticated.

This comment from last year makes me laugh:

Quote:
The George Webb Reality Show-- entertainment, fan fiction, larping, school play, limited hangout, disinformation campaign, or truth? We live in crazy times.
It ain't the truth, and it ain't a "limited hangout". The rest of that, yeah.

Last edited by kellyb; 1st September 2018 at 02:10 PM.
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2018, 04:09 PM   #115
kellyb
Philosopher

Here's something really interesting about George. This is the first mention of him on the internet:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22G...31%2F2005&tbm=

(Just a google search of "George Webb Sweigert" set for 1985-2005)

This:
http://knowitall.cs.washington.edu/l...ts/person.list

Playing with the url, to remove the "/leibniz/cleanlists/person.list", it takes you here:

http://knowitall.cs.washington.edu/leibniz/

http://projectsweb.cs.washington.edu...rch/knowitall/

Part of the Turing Center of the Uni of Washington:
http://turing.cs.washington.edu/

Quote:
The Center was established in May 2005 with a multi-million dollar gift from the Utilika Foundation, which is augmented by federal research grants and contracts from the National Science Foundation, the Office of Naval Research, the Army Research Office, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity as well as support from Google and the Washington Research Foundation.
That would explain the pro-"george webb" pro-Jem777/"Jen Moore" bots! LOL

And wow...I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole if I were any flavor of real journalist, either.

Last edited by kellyb; 1st September 2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old 1st September 2018, 04:16 PM   #116
kellyb
Philosopher

Also, over on voat, this is a thread from yesterday:

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2697673

Quote:
Since the Jem777 shills are still going strong on their attacks of the users, mods, voat, and their sliding of the forum and misleading of the researchers, the idea of doing the same has been floated past me.

I thought perhaps flairs would work better - the normies still allow CSS and would see the flair, while the goat-tier would see right through the subversives right away.
Old 2nd September 2018, 03:56 AM   #117
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

If snopes hadn't said the local police confirmed that there really was someone named Jennifer Moore who died, I'd write the whole thing off as an elaborate hoax from the alt right fake news world, be they Russian sponsored or GOP sponsored or whatever.

It still seems like it has to be some sort of hoaxing operation. "George Webb" and his "brother" (who is almost definitely just him under a sockpuppet) has a troll/bot army surrounding him, too, supporting him.
I agree that the whole thing is a mystery. I would like to see some firm evidence that this Jenny Moore actually existed and that she died. I would also like to see an honest autopsy and for the real culprits to be caught if it was a murder. I still think that the long line of deaths connected to the Clintons is suspicious and that child prostitution and bugging is covered up in America.

There is a bit of background to this in this old newspaper article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Archives.html

Quote:
Hillary's denunciation of Foster in front of White House aides is consistent with her treatment of the Secret Service agents who protect her. As detailed in The First Family Detail, the presidential candidate is so nasty and abusive to her own Secret Service agents that being assigned to her detail is considered a form of punishment.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 2nd September 2018 at 03:59 AM.
Old 2nd September 2018, 07:46 AM   #118
kellyb
Philosopher

I agree that the whole thing is a mystery. I would like to see some firm evidence that this Jenny Moore actually existed and that she died. I would also like to see an honest autopsy and for the real culprits to be caught if it was a murder. I still think that the long line of deaths connected to the Clintons is suspicious and that child prostitution and bugging is covered up in America.

There is a bit of background to this in this old newspaper article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Archives.html
I really don't think child prostitution is systemically covered up in America. There's some that almost definitely happens that goes undetected, probably at the highest levels, but that would only be because smart "elites" would have the tools to cover their tracks completely. It's just one of those unfortunate facts about the nature of injustice in the universe.

People like the Clintons are going to be surrounded by a neverending string of deaths, some suspicious, because they're just so well-connected, and people die.

Suspicious deaths happen. I'm a total nobody in my late 30's, and I've been connected to some people who died who, if the tale were told in a certain way by people who hated me for strictly political reasons (initially), could be "spun" to create a narrative of something sinister going on around me.

I strongly dislike the Clintons (I think they're neoconservatives who destroyed the US leftwing by infiltrating and taking over the Democratic Party) and I've looked into the Vince Foster thing before, and there's no there, there. The more you closely look into it, the less fishy it seems. I promise.

What do you mean about "bugging" being covered up in the US?
Old 2nd September 2018, 08:51 AM   #119
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

I really don't think child prostitution is systemically covered up in America. There's some that almost definitely happens that goes undetected, probably at the highest levels, but that would only be because smart "elites" would have the tools to cover their tracks completely. It's just one of those unfortunate facts about the nature of injustice in the universe.

People like the Clintons are going to be surrounded by a neverending string of deaths, some suspicious, because they're just so well-connected, and people die.

I agree the Vincent Foster case may be one of insufficient evidence, but it seems odd that the FBI are trying to cover it up.

The fact is that child prostitution scandals have been on the internet for years and years with regard to the Bush family, but it always leads nowhere. It's the same with the Clintons. FBI agent Robyn Gritz, a friend of Jenny Moore seems to have been able to shed some light on the matter, but I don't know if she is being told to shut her/his trap. In the JonBenet Ramsey case Nancy Krebs made accusations against Fleet White and her own mother with regard to child prostitution. Internet posters then had a huge campaign against her saying it doesn't happen. There is a bit of background to all this as it applies to the UK:

https://www.oye.news/news/child-abus...whistleblower/

Quote:
Police whistleblower, Detective Constable John Wedger tells how the Met Police treat sexually abused children in London.

They do it by not investigating child prostitution and child sexual abuse. They do it by protecting child traffickers and bullying and sacking those Police Officers who do want to protect children and prosecute abusers. An eye opening police conspiracy which leaves children to be exploited by organised criminals inside and outside the police force. NSPCC also come in for criticism for only providing one case known to the Detective from their childline.

Freemasonry and organised crime is involved in conspiracy with Politicians and senior people in positions of power. – Justice Denied

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 2nd September 2018 at 08:54 AM.
Old 2nd September 2018, 09:06 AM   #120
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Edward Snowden raised the matter of bugging and privacy in America a few years ago and he was immediately accused of treason who should be executed. That's why he went for political asylum in Russia. I agree that bugging and phone tapping is not unknown in Russia either. I don't know if Jenny Moore was bugged, but I would not be at all surprised. The matter is never given any publicity in the mainstream media. There seems to be a newspaper article from the Irish Examiner about this sort of thing, but none from the UK or America that I can find:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/irelan...us-248007.html

Quote:
Duncan Campbell, a surveillance expert who revealed the presence of the spying programme Echelon said: “I would not expect any US ops in Dublin. Britain bugs Ireland from top to bottom for the Five Eyes.”

Mr Campbell said this has been going on for decades, as illustrated in the case taken to the Court of Human Rights by the Irish Council of Civil Liberties and the British Liberty body, in which the court found against Britain in 2008.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 2nd September 2018 at 09:08 AM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories