ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bill clinton , Clinton conspiracies , pizzagate

Old 2nd September 2018, 09:08 AM   #121
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Henri McPhee View Post
I agree the Vincent Foster case may be one of insufficient evidence, but it seems odd that the FBI are trying to cover it up.
Do you see that the case made in that link, that Foster killed himself (for sure) because Hillary was mean to him is a theory that totally rules out the "it was murder, not suicide" theory?

You can have "It was murder, not suicide", OR you can have "He killed himself because Hillary was mean to him", but you absolutely cannot have both. Those are mutually exclusive theories.

You see that, right?
Old 2nd September 2018, 09:40 AM   #122
kellyb
Philosopher

FBI agent Robyn Gritz, a friend of Jenny Moore seems to have been able to shed some light on the matter, but I don't know if she is being told to shut her/his trap.
Have you noticed that they're weren't friends in any usual sense of the word, and Gritz didn't even know "Jen's" name - she only knew her youtube account "taskforce" name before "someone" (probably/almost definitely "George Webb") twitter messaged her after "Jen" died?

Check out this Gritz interview explaining it in her own words:

https://youtu.be/kgK_0Ga1Tpg?t=57s

Peculiar, eh?

Now, about Gritz. Her linkedin says:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/robyn-gritz-47471411
Quote:
"Robyn Gritz
Senior Fellow at The London Center for Policy Research"
About that place:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-cr...never-heard-of

Quote:
The occasion was an event called “A New Chapter in American History” sponsored by the London Center for Policy Research, a foreign policy think tank based in Lower Manhattan. It is a group founded and led by Herbert London, a conservative intellectual and failed New York State candidate for governor and comptroller in the 1990’s. Calling the London Center obscure would be an understatement. It operates out of small office at King’s College, an equally obscure 600-student evangelical college founded by Campus Crusade for Christ in 1999 that once employed the conservative provocateur Dinesh D’Souza as its president before he resigned in a sex scandal.
Quote:
Most prominently there is Michael Flynn, the former national security advisor who had to resign when it was revealed that he lied to Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador.
Flynn, who, as we all know, confessed to lying to the FBI about what was going on with the Trump admin and Russia and is now having to cooperate with Mueller to get a reduced prison sentence, appears to be very friendly indeed with Gritz:

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...g-fbi-director
Quote:
Flynn also offered to testify on behalf of Robyn Gritz, a former FBI official who was fired, in a lawsuit accusing the FBI of sexual discrimination, according to a separate report from Circa, a website that is closely followed by conservative media.
The London Center looks at Breitbart, notorious purveyor of dubious alternative facts, oceans of innuendo, and mega-ultra-hyper partisan "reporting" completely unhinged from reality as their kind of people.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...licy-research/

Quote:
Breitbart News Reporter Jennifer Lawrence has been named an Assistant Fellow at the London Center for Policy Research.
Old 2nd September 2018, 09:50 AM   #123
kellyb
Philosopher

Edward Snowden raised the matter of bugging and privacy in America a few years ago and he was immediately accused of treason who should be executed. That's why he went for political asylum in Russia. I agree that bugging and phone tapping is not unknown in Russia either. I don't know if Jenny Moore was bugged, but I would not be at all surprised. The matter is never given any publicity in the mainstream media. There seems to be a newspaper article from the Irish Examiner about this sort of thing, but none from the UK or America that I can find:

https://www.irishexaminer.com/irelan...us-248007.html
Everyone here actually already knew that the NSA was engaging in what can be considered "universal bugging". We found that out (more or less) around the time the Iraq War started. It was implicit in the language of the much protested Patriot Act.

The people at wikispooks actually think Snowden was a "limited hangout". LOL

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Limited_...Edward_Snowden

I have no opinion on that. I just know this is almost definitely where the all-seeing, computerized "brain" of the eyes and ears are located:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

eta: you do know the Glenn Greenwald, who Snowden leaked to, is an American, yes? He's not "establishment media", but he's essentially MSM.

Last edited by kellyb; 2nd September 2018 at 09:56 AM.
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 10:16 AM   #124
kellyb
Philosopher

There is a bit of background to all this as it applies to the UK:
Y'all really have had a problem in the UK with cops not investigating the "grooming rings".

I really, honestly don't think there's anything close to that here in the US. Our FBI truly does seem to be really good at catching pedophiles, and basically nothing reported goes un-investigated like that.

That's why the American "pedogate" stuff involves crazy **** like "satanic ritual abuse by the CIA for MKULTRA Monarch Program to serve cannibals eating children's pineal glands out of their brains and organ harvesting with Mossad" nuttiness. You have to go all the way "out there", or there's nothing at all in terms of evidence.
Old 2nd September 2018, 02:11 PM   #125
kellyb
Philosopher

All "pedogate" roads lead to George Webb, y'all.

The article: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...nesses-n903696

One of the NBC journalists responds to one of the conspiracy theorists:

https://twitter.com/BubbleLad777/sta...78855913287680

The youtuber? One of the people in with "George Webb"/"David Sweigert".

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_r...Y1d9Tt46SQE8tQ

What a creepy little universe.

Creepiest video of all from George/Dave here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kUsHS9vgzFxi/
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2018-09-02 at 4.08.26 PM.png (68.8 KB, 2 views)
Old 2nd September 2018, 02:47 PM   #126
Axxman300
Illuminator

I agree the Vincent Foster case may be one of insufficient evidence, but it seems odd that the FBI are trying to cover it up.
Why would the FBI cover it up? It wasn't their case.

Park Police handled that, and shared their evidence with the DoJ. The FBI lab did forensics on his note. That's it.

Quote:
The fact is that child prostitution scandals have been on the internet for years and years with regard to the Bush family, but it always leads nowhere.
For the same reason scandals involving the truth about UFO's, Bigfoot, and other nonsense goes nowhere.

Quote:
In the JonBenet Ramsey case Nancy Krebs made accusations against Fleet White and her own mother with regard to child prostitution. Internet posters then had a huge campaign against her saying it doesn't happen. There is a bit of background to all this as it applies to the UK:
Made an accusation that was proved unfounded.
Old 2nd September 2018, 03:05 PM   #127
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

Made an accusation that was proved unfounded.
The accusations of Nancy Krebs in the JonBenet Ramsey case were never proved unfounded. Her criticisms were just rejected and ignored and she was described by the police as a fruitloop.

That's interesting information from kellyb about FBI agent Robyn Gritz who was supposed to be a friend of the murdered Jenny Moore. Gritz seems to be a friend of Flynn who is now involved in all this Russiagate business, and now being threatened with imprisonment. Personally I always thought that Flynn spoke sense about the Middle East situation with regard to Isis and Israel and Saudi Arabia. He seemed to blot his copybook when he was photographed sitting next to Putin, and then disclosed that he was a paid agent of Turkey. There is also something fishy in the rumors that the Skripals in Salisbury had some kind of connection to that Christopher Steele character.

There is a bit of background to that Vince Foster case from an old British newspaper article. There are too many 'suicides' surrounding the Clintons for my liking:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-Foster.html

Quote:
One of his first jobs in the White House was to try to make sense of the Clintons' false tax returns concerning the Whitewater land investment. A note in his hand-writing, found much later, warned that Whitewater was "a can of worms you shouldn't open."

Another "can of worms" that landed on his desk concerned the collapse of a bank called Madison Guaranty. To his consternation, allegations were being made that funds from the bank had been illegally diverted to Bill Clinton's campaign for governor in the mid-Eighties - and that Bill and Hillary had intervened with state regulators to help keep the bank solvent.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 2nd September 2018 at 03:09 PM.
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 03:39 PM   #128
Axxman300
Illuminator

The accusations of Nancy Krebs in the JonBenet Ramsey case were never proved unfounded. Her criticisms were just rejected and ignored and she was described by the police as a fruitloop.
Calling her a fruitloop is generous. Here's her police interview:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...rebs-Interview

Quote:
Personally I always thought that Flynn spoke sense about the Middle East situation with regard to Isis and Israel and Saudi Arabia. He seemed to blot his copybook when he was photographed sitting next to Putin, and then disclosed that he was a paid agent of Turkey.
General Flynn is a self-serving moron. Also, has nothing to do with the OP.
Old 2nd September 2018, 04:43 PM   #129
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
General Flynn is a self-serving moron. Also, has nothing to do with the OP.
Well, Flynn does have some stuff to do with the OP. Without going all "six degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon" on the deal, he's friends with a "retired" (fired?) FBI agent named Robin Gritz from her FBI days and his DIA days (Gritz was the liaison between the two agencies), and Flynn worked at the same creepazoid thinktank with Gritz (the London Institute), and Gritz was the one who was tasked with reporting "Jen Moore's" death to Jen's family, apparently even tho Gritz had never even known "Moore" outside of her youtube name and persona, "Taskforce".

Gritz interview with OAN (worse than Fox News, but better than True Pundit) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgK_...youtu.be&t=57s

Bizarre situation. Something truly is weird about this whole deal. If anybody has any theories, I'd love to hear them.

All I can figure is that maybe "Jen Moore" was an undercover agent (with who knows what agency) doing god knows what? If "taskforce" is really even dead?

Last edited by kellyb; 2nd September 2018 at 04:46 PM.
kellyb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2018, 03:08 AM   #130
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by kellyb View Post
Gritz interview with OAN (worse than Fox News, but better than True Pundit) here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgK_...youtu.be&t=57s

Bizarre situation. Something truly is weird about this whole deal. If anybody has any theories, I'd love to hear them.

All I can figure is that maybe "Jen Moore" was an undercover agent (with who knows what agency) doing god knows what? If "taskforce" is really even dead?
There is quite an amusing link on that YouTube segment about recent deaths linked to Hillary Clinton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M
Henri McPhee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2018, 05:05 AM   #131
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Y'all really have had a problem in the UK with cops not investigating the "grooming rings".

I really, honestly don't think there's anything close to that here in the US. Our FBI truly does seem to be really good at catching pedophiles, and basically nothing reported goes un-investigated like that.
I don't think we do, actually.
The rumours surrounding Westminster and the supposed high-level paedophile network were thoroughly investigated, and shown to be untrue. The witness was a liar.
Grooming gangs in the north of England have also been exposed.
The allegations made by John Wedger are sketchy, to say the least, and the idea that Britain's politicians are all either involved in some sort of massive child abuse organisation, or involved in covering it up, lacks credibility.
Is there any evidence that there is a higher incidence of paedophiles in the UK than in the US? Somehow I doubt it.
Old 3rd September 2018, 07:54 AM   #132
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
The rumours surrounding Westminster and the supposed high-level paedophile network were thoroughly investigated, and shown to be untrue. The witness was a liar.
The allegations made by John Wedger are sketchy, to say the least, and the idea that Britain's politicians are all either involved in some sort of massive child abuse organisation, or involved in covering it up, lacks credibility.
Is there any evidence that there is a higher incidence of paedophiles in the UK than in the US? Somehow I doubt it.
I was just talking about the "grooming gangs" and how it does seem like the police/politicians ignored it for a while for "PC" reasons.
Our FBI over here would have prevented that from happening in the first place.
Old 3rd September 2018, 09:40 AM   #133
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Paedophile networks being thoroughly investigated in the UK are a fairly recent phenomena. It seemed to start after the Jimmy Savile DJ scandal at the BBC when he died a few years ago. Private Eye magazine had been making allegations for years about orphanages in North Wales and Jersey and Scotland, and MI5 involvement in Northern Ireland. There has been a recent public scandal involving the police and local authority in Rotherham. There have been allegations about the now deceased Liberal MP Cyril Smith.

There used to be a thread on this forum about all this sort of thing which suddenly got totally pulled, perhaps because it was too controversial.

There is an interesting bit of gossip about the Clintons in a YouTube segment by an American secret serviceman. It goes on to say that Clinton may have bumped off the son of JFK in an air crash because he was competing in an election in New York with Hillary Clinton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZI49J_tF0
Old 3rd September 2018, 11:30 AM   #134
Axxman300
Illuminator

There is an interesting bit of gossip about the Clintons in a YouTube segment by an American secret serviceman. It goes on to say that Clinton may have bumped off the son of JFK in an air crash because he was competing in an election in New York with Hillary Clinton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZI49J_tF0
How does a guy who was not running for office compete against Hillary Clinton, a person he would have supported for the Senate seat?

Do you know how stuff works?
Old 4th September 2018, 03:19 AM   #135
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

The problem is that if you have politically embarrassing information on the Clintons your life is in danger, like Jenny Moore. The matter is not properly investigated by the protect and serve people, or by the doctors. I have never fully investigated the death of the son of JFK in a plane crash but from what I have read Hillary Clinton was elected in New York after he died, instead of him.
Old 4th September 2018, 04:28 AM   #136
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

The problem is that if you have politically embarrassing information on the Clintons your life is in danger, like Jenny Moore. The matter is not properly investigated by the protect and serve people, or by the doctors. I have never fully investigated the death of the son of JFK in a plane crash but from what I have read Hillary Clinton was elected in New York after he died, instead of him.
Everything in this post is nonsense. The forum is dumber for reading it.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 08:08 AM   #137
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
Everything in this post is nonsense. The forum is dumber for reading it.
I agree with you that there should not be a rush to judgment about this Jenny Moore business, even though it seems to be off limits with the corporate mainstream media. It's just I would not feel safe if I had politically embarrassing information on the Clintons, especially in regard to their time in Arkansas, or any pedophile activities. There is at least one alternative view on the internet which may please thaiboxerken:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ey-chronicles/

Quote:
Then Fox News upped the ante by booking Kathleen Willey, who has hinted (in a convoluted manner) that the Clintons were involved in the deaths of her husband and Vince Foster, a Clinton White House aide who committed suicide during the first year of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Willey has also claimed that Bill Clinton groped her in the White House and suggested that the Clintons had her cats killed.

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 4th September 2018 at 08:12 AM.
Old 4th September 2018, 11:35 AM   #138
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

The accusations of Nancy Krebs in the JonBenet Ramsey case were never proved unfounded.

Snipped...
A more accurate description is that her story wasn't verifiable. She is not much different from the folks that walk in off the street that want to talk to cops about whatever unsolved mystery is currently in the news and believe they have the key to solving the crime.

Not much more than a step ahead of the people that want to confess to committing the crime or brag to friends about committing the act or being a suspect in the crime - ******** came out of the woodwork locally over the Zodiac murders and that must be one of the most longest running murder investigations of the modern day.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 11:42 AM   #139
Axxman300
Illuminator

The problem is that if you have politically embarrassing information on the Clintons your life is in danger, like Jenny Moore.
And there there is a long list of people who are not dead who successfully destroyed the man's character by bringing his personal failings to light, and even got him impeached.

Nobody on Senator Obama's campaign was killed or threatened in 2008.

The facts do not support your claim.

Quote:
The matter is not properly investigated by the protect and serve people, or by the doctors.
Based on what evidence? Are you a law enforcement officer or medical pathologist? Explain how the investigation was not properly handled considering the case is still active at the moment.

Quote:
I have never fully investigated the death of the son of JFK in a plane crash
Big shock.

Quote:
but from what I have read Hillary Clinton was elected in New York after he died, instead of him.
JFK Jr. had no plans to run for office. We know this because it came up in almost every interview the guy did, and he always said no. His friends also say he had no serious interest in running for office, and the fact is that he had more influence in politics with his name alone - power you can't buy.

Clinton was elected because the GOP candidate was Rick Lazio, who sucked.
Old 4th September 2018, 12:24 PM   #140
kellyb
Philosopher

I agree with you that there should not be a rush to judgment about this Jenny Moore business, even though it seems to be off limits with the corporate mainstream media.
It's functionally off limits to the alternative media, too, but that's only because what's really going on here is 1) unknown 2) unknowable 3) even explaining the parts which are known would require a small book at this point, because it's so complex and convoluted.

ETA:
One thing which is virtually certain is that whatever is actually going on here has nothing to do with the "the Clintons" and anything nefarious they've done.

This is some sort of fake news performance art/hoaxing involving a literal cast of fictional youtube characters .

Last edited by kellyb; 4th September 2018 at 12:28 PM.
Old 4th September 2018, 12:56 PM   #141
Whip
Graduate Poster

never heard not wasting the time reporting on someone that didn't exist as 'off limits' lmao. trolling at it's lamest.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 12:59 PM   #142
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

Still waiting for reasons to believe things are "not properly investigated."

Besides the conclusion being other than what was hoped for, that is.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 01:23 PM   #143
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It's functionally off limits to the alternative media, too, but that's only because what's really going on here is 1) unknown 2) unknowable 3) even explaining the parts which are known would require a small book at this point, because it's so complex and convoluted.

ETA:
One thing which is virtually certain is that whatever is actually going on here has nothing to do with the "the Clintons" and anything nefarious they've done.

This is some sort of fake news performance art/hoaxing involving a literal cast of fictional youtube characters .
Having encountered the living persons that bought the whole McMartin school story hook, line and sinker I have no trouble believing their intellectual descendants are active on youtube without any encouragement from anyone - there's even a real, live, guy from my side of the street that's on that bandwagon:

https://vets4childrescue.org/pages/craig-sawman-sawyer

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 01:57 PM   #144
Henri McPhee
Illuminator

I agree with you that a lot of this 'George Webb' and other opinions on the internet are not necessarily relevant to the Jenny Moore case. I still think Robyn Gritz who was supposed to be a friend of Jenny Moore and a former FBI agent, is relevant. She is supposed to have said that Jenny Moore had been investigating pedophile activities by Bill Clinton, which is a dangerous business to investigate.

I agree with this posting on the internet about the Jenny Moore case:

https://delaware.craigslist.org/pol/...676670441.html

Quote:
I would like to know when Enough is Enough with the Clinton's? How many people are going to mysteriously commit suicide or be murdered as in the recent case with the investigative reporter named Jenny Moore that use to be a police officer who was investigating Bill Clinton's ties to child sex trafficking.

After Jenny found a witness that was willing to testify she contacted the FBI and a week later she is murdered!!! Why is this being hushed up by the mainstream news?!!!

Why are police going along with these ridiculous reports of a lot of them being classified as a suicide even though in some cases they were shot in the back of the head not once, but Twice!!!

This is getting beyond ridiculous!!! There is way too much smoke here for there not to be fire!!!

Last edited by Henri McPhee; 4th September 2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old 4th September 2018, 02:11 PM   #145
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Having encountered the living persons that bought the whole McMartin school story hook, line and sinker I have no trouble believing their intellectual descendants are active on youtube without any encouragement from anyone - there's even a real, live, guy from my side of the street that's on that bandwagon:

https://vets4childrescue.org/pages/craig-sawman-sawyer
Yeah, I know there are lots "true believes" in all that stuff, but this little "family" of youtubers ("George Webb"/truthleaks, "Jason Goodman"/crowdsourcethetruth", "Dave Acton"/David Sweigert, "Marcus Conte") is made of youtube performance artists acting out some online drama.

They're full of ****, not crazy. Alex Jones was/is more "authentic" than them, and that's saying something! They're not kooks. They're acting. If you watch some of their videos and read about them, I think you'll agree.

I would just assume they're "volunteer pranksters" like the people who used to make crop circles for fun, but that doesn't explain the Jen Moore/Jem777 thing, specifically how snopes verified with police that someone with that name actually did die.

So...I'm perplexed.

Maybe they're pranksters funded by whoever funds rightwing fake news outlets like Spero and TruePundit, and they drew a "real" conspiracy theorist (Jen Moore) in, and she just happened to drop dead in her hotel room while she was in DC hanging out with them, and the pranksters somehow hooked that fired FBI chick, Robyn Fritz, in as well as calling all the fake news outlets to spin the lie about Jen being a journalist, etc and so on.

I'm not sure how to account for this:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kUsHS9vgzFxi/... this under that hypothesis, tho.

Or this (by "Dave", who claims to be "George's" brother):
https://www.slideshare.net/dgsweiger...racy-theorists

There really seems to be some multi-layer hoaxing going on, and I have no idea what the objective actually is. Maybe just to get "internet famous"?

Last edited by kellyb; 4th September 2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 4th September 2018, 02:17 PM   #146
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
Still waiting for reasons to believe things are "not properly investigated."

Besides the conclusion being other than what was hoped for, that is.
because it goes against what everyone else says. there is a long, documented history here.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 02:22 PM   #147
kellyb
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
never heard not wasting the time reporting on someone that didn't exist as 'off limits' lmao. trolling at it's lamest.
But, see, someone named Jen Moore apparently existed:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jen-moore-death/
Quote:
Police in Prince Georges County, Maryland, confirmed to us that Jen Moore died on 13 August 2018
Hence my confusion.
Old 4th September 2018, 02:36 PM   #148
kellyb
Philosopher

I agree with this posting on the internet about the Jenny Moore case:

https://delaware.craigslist.org/pol/...676670441.html
How can you agree with that when "Jen" is referred to as an "investigative reporter" there?
Old 4th September 2018, 03:37 PM   #149
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
because it goes against what everyone else says. there is a long, documented history here.
Documentary records of postulations and assertions don't make the postulations and assertions more credible.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 05:43 PM   #150
kellyb
Philosopher

This guy has a theory about it all...

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/stop-...e-brad-erhart/
Old 4th September 2018, 06:28 PM   #151
kellyb
Philosopher

David / George / Webb / Sweigert (however you want to call that persona-collective) has written a a few books, too, one being:

https://www.amazon.com/Journalists-E.../dp/1718763883

Quote:
DIRTY TRICKS. What are the dirty tricks relied upon by a new breed of social media deception merchants. Operators of fake hoax social media sites lure viewers with scandals, rumors, hoaxes and drama -- all usually conjured up by the profit-driven "investigative journalist". The bounds of decent conduct and the laws of the land seemingly can not curtail these hoax news operators. Cyber warfare weapons have recently been relied upon to squash dissent of those with an alternative view. A story of our time, our people and our culture.

Also, lady named Patricia "Trish" Negron apparently used to be "in" with them, but she's sort of mostly disappeared off the internet, after a supposed falling out. But she just commented on a LiftTheVeil (one of the personalities in the internet hoax circle...he seems more legit than the rest, but I'm still beyond skeptical) video this quote a few days ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_8zsuyeayE

Quote:
Pinned by Lift the Veil
Patricia Negron
3 days ago
'Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.'

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
Getting duped by someone like "George", erasing your former internet presence, and only popping in every once in a while to post something like that at least sounds like something a real person would do. I have no idea if she's part of the act or not, tho.

Last edited by kellyb; 4th September 2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old 4th September 2018, 06:59 PM   #152
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Like a typical conspiracy theory thread, this one has conspiracy theorists in it floating other conspiracy theories as justification as to why this particular nonsense is plausible.

What I've learned is that Jenny Moore is not a journalist. If she is this Task Force person on you tube, she is/was another wachy-doodle conspiracy theorist. The implication that she was murdered by Clinton or Clinton people is idiotic.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th September 2018, 07:22 PM   #153
kellyb
Philosopher

Like a typical conspiracy theory thread, this one has conspiracy theorists in it floating other conspiracy theories as justification as to why this particular nonsense is plausible.

What I've learned is that Jenny Moore is not a journalist. If she is this Task Force person on you tube, she is/was another wachy-doodle conspiracy theorist. The implication that she was murdered by Clinton or Clinton people is idiotic.
There's only one person here insisting it's plausible that she was killed by Clinton. He's to be ignored.

What do you make of the fact that the first person on the internet claiming the dead "Jen Moore" is the youtuber "taskforce" is...

this:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=103

guy:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...&postcount=115

???

There is a whole lot weird here, but none of it implicates the Clintons/"Clinton's people" in any way. It's some other type of bizarre.
Old 4th September 2018, 07:40 PM   #154
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

The weird is certainly on the conspiracy theorists' side of it all.
Old 4th September 2018, 08:24 PM   #155
kellyb
Philosopher

The weird is certainly on the conspiracy theorists' side of it all.
Which conspiracy theorists? Who specifically is on the other side?
Old 4th September 2018, 08:41 PM   #156
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Which conspiracy theorists? Who specifically is on the other side?
Exactly.
Old 4th September 2018, 09:05 PM   #157
kellyb
Philosopher

@Valient_defender on twitter is Robin Gritz, the former FBI agent who didn't even know Jen Moore's name, had only messaged with Jen knowing her as "taskforce", but who someone (almost definitely George Webb/David Sweigert) had listed as Jen Moore's "next of kin" to the cops.
She's claiming here on twitter to be phone friendly with "George Webb", and the both of them are friendly with TruePundit/MikeMoore/ThomasPaine.

https://twitter.com/vabelle2010/stat...40422474592259

Quote:
@SethAbramson
Jun 21

19/ Robyn Gritz—a disgruntled former FBI employee who describes herself as a good friend of Flynn—has been cited by True Pundit, co-interviewed with "Thomas Paine" (True Pundit editor-in-chief) and says she's met "Thomas Paine" through a mutual acquaintance, George Webb Sweigert.
Robyn responds:

Quote:
Valiant_defender
‏@vabelle2010
Follow Follow @vabelle2010
Replying to @TomWellborn3 @SethAbramson
Nice Tom. You believe this guy? Met TP when asked to do that interview, I met Flynn while working Counterterrorism for 16 years, George Webb posted on Twitter to talk to me.That ended up being one call. I think you know me by now Tom. My EEO was filed in 2012, way before all this
12:17 PM - 22 Jun 2018
The youtube hoaxer crew (and maybe the biggest fake news outlets/websites) are possibly/probably being funded by whoever funds the London Center for Policy Research where Robyn works and Michael Flynn worked, I think.

The alternative (and this one is the one that accounts more thoroughly for David Sweigert's actual documented history, I think) is that the "youtube LARP crew" and the "right wing fake news website crew" are two different groups, and the youtube crew (whoever funds them) is out to expose the latter group as the dangerous frauds they are. If that's the case, the youtube LARPers were probably trying to get a following in order to channel the nuttiest of the pizzagaters to the fake news outlets.

And when you look through the tweets and videos and posts of jem777 at voat, she really was deeply, deeply disturbed if she wasn't part of the act. If she had "gone public", she would have instantly discredited herself. She thought Obama was Hitler's son or grandson and all sorts of other all-the-way loony stuff.

Last edited by kellyb; 4th September 2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 4th September 2018, 09:28 PM   #158
kellyb
Philosopher

OMG! Right now (2 hours ago!) Robyn Gritz says she's leaving twitter over George Webb drama:

https://twitter.com/ITNJFraud/status...65548511596544

&

https://twitter.com/vabelle2010/stat...58853815791617

Last edited by kellyb; 4th September 2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old 4th September 2018, 09:36 PM   #159
kellyb
Philosopher

She gives another shoutout to/about Jen Moore and George Webb!

https://twitter.com/vabelle2010/stat...56121159630850

Did the youtuber crew infiltrate the pizzagate cult to blow it and their right wing fake news website world up? LOL

What is this?
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2018-09-04 at 11.34.59 PM.png (30.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by kellyb; 4th September 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 5th September 2018, 01:39 AM   #160
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
I agree with you that there should not be a rush to judgment about this Jenny Moore business, even though it seems to be off limits with the corporate mainstream media. It's just I would not feel safe if I had politically embarrassing information on the Clintons, especially in regard to their time in Arkansas, or any pedophile activities. There is at least one alternative view on the internet which may please thaiboxerken:

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...ey-chronicles/
The headline of that link:
Quote:
Here Come the Crazy Clinton Conspiracies of the 1990s.
Henri McPhee: were you quoting this article as evidence for the veracity of the anti-Clinton conspiracy theories, or for their obvious idiocy? I really can't tell. The article itself is saying how stupid they are. Is that why you linked to it?

Quote:
Then Fox News upped the ante by booking Kathleen Willey, who has hinted (in a convoluted manner) that the Clintons were involved in the deaths of her husband and Vince Foster, a Clinton White House aide who committed suicide during the first year of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Willey has also claimed that Bill Clinton groped her in the White House and suggested that the Clintons had her cats killed.
Also in your post, you say that these stories are "off-limits with the copporate mainstream media" and then go on to quote Fox News reporting on it, which is about as corporate and mainstream as you could ask for.

Is it your intention to shoot down your own arguments, or am I missing something here?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories