ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags NWO conspiracies

Closed Thread
Old 2nd September 2018, 09:14 AM   #1
rlopez2
Thinker

"How many angels can dance on the head of an open source pin?" ...

Not long ago I stated that the U.S. has, relatively quietly indeed!, become for the most part a technology-based police state in which business, akademia and politicians are in bed in such promiscuous ways that it is hard to see where the leg and toes of one starts and the rear end of another ends. Gringos are coming to terms out of their own self delusions about being a country of "well-intended", "freedom-loving" "good Christians" whose ideals are forever cast in stone by some sacrosanct, fool-proof Constitution, being trusted with carrying out God’s mandate on earth and darüberhinaus in the universe.

They seem to have been having an uneasy time redefining their beliefs, where they stand. Hmm! What exactly does that "freedom of speech" thing mean? What could they effing know in those times when people wrote on paper using a feather pen and illuminating themselves with spilling wax candles? They even thought of lightnings as expressions of God’s anger and seem to have had qualms about the French monarchy, but what did they mean?, aren’t the British the ones with their silly royalty? ...

Even a "delayed Yes, sir!" IT company such as twitter first stated that they would not participate in the Alex Jones witch hunt to then "reconsider" their stand not to be perceived as opposing the global control conglomerate carte of the NWO.

As it would be expected to happen in the U.S. the underlying narrative seems unclear on the surface at times confusing to the extent that it seems to belong to narratives during the inquisition, but forceful undercurrents are ultimately responsible for moving the waters and winds and moving them in certain directions.

Of course, social and cultural awareness once a while spike trying to make sense of things, using old words with new meanings in very weird ways I have found quite philosophically esoteric, yet amusing.

// __ Open Source Devs Reverse Decision to Block ICE Contractors From Using Software

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...using-software
~
The modified version specifically banned 16 organizations, including:
* Microsoft
* Palantir
* Amazon
* Northeastern University
* Johns Hopkins University
* Dell
* Xerox
* LinkedIn
* UPS
~
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8106

“The Lerna project’s choice is, moreover, destructive of one of the deep norms that keeps the open source community functional—keeping politics separated from our work.”
~
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 10:40 AM   #2
fagin
Philosopher

I think you already have a word salad thread here.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=331320
Old 2nd September 2018, 10:46 AM   #3
Wolrab
Illuminator

Hmmm...Open source... It seems that the one bitching even comprehends what that means:
Quote:
Although Kyle acknowledged that it’s “part of the deal” that anyone “can use open source for evil,” he told me he couldn’t stand to see the software he helped develop get used by companies contracting with ICE.

Mustn't hurt his fragile feelings, should we. ICE is needed. Name a country that has completely open borders.

If it is so bad here in the USA, why don't you find someplace better to live? Maybe someplace with top quality, free mental health care?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 10:47 AM   #4
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

errr....

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 11:05 AM   #5
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Does anyone have a clue what the OP is on about?
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 11:07 AM   #6
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
I'm guessing something along the lines of
'Everything is a conspiracy by everyone and I'm not paranoid, sheeple!'
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 11:52 AM   #7
Axxman300
Illuminator

I'm hoping Police State and Deep State meet in the Orange Bowl this year.
Old 2nd September 2018, 04:47 PM   #8
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I'm hoping Police State and Deep State meet in the Orange Bowl this year.
Its rather boring - the decision on who wins is made two years before the game is played.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 04:49 PM   #9
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by rlopez2 View Post
Not long ago I stated that the U.S. has, relatively quietly indeed!, become for the most part a technology-based police state in which business, akademia and politicians are in bed in such promiscuous ways that it is hard to see where the leg and toes of one starts and the rear end of another ends. Gringos are coming to terms out of their own self delusions about being a country of "well-intended", "freedom-loving" "good Christians" whose ideals are forever cast in stone by some sacrosanct, fool-proof Constitution, being trusted with carrying out God’s mandate on earth and darüberhinaus in the universe.

They seem to have been having an uneasy time redefining their beliefs, where they stand. Hmm! What exactly does that "freedom of speech" thing mean? What could they effing know in those times when people wrote on paper using a feather pen and illuminating themselves with spilling wax candles? They even thought of lightnings as expressions of God’s anger and seem to have had qualms about the French monarchy, but what did they mean?, aren’t the British the ones with their silly royalty? ...

Even a "delayed Yes, sir!" IT company such as twitter first stated that they would not participate in the Alex Jones witch hunt to then "reconsider" their stand not to be perceived as opposing the global control conglomerate carte of the NWO.

As it would be expected to happen in the U.S. the underlying narrative seems unclear on the surface at times confusing to the extent that it seems to belong to narratives during the inquisition, but forceful undercurrents are ultimately responsible for moving the waters and winds and moving them in certain directions.

Of course, social and cultural awareness once a while spike trying to make sense of things, using old words with new meanings in very weird ways I have found quite philosophically esoteric, yet amusing.

// __ Open Source Devs Reverse Decision to Block ICE Contractors From Using Software

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/a...using-software
~
The modified version specifically banned 16 organizations, including:
* Microsoft
* Palantir
* Amazon
* Northeastern University
* Johns Hopkins University
* Dell
* Xerox
* LinkedIn
* UPS
~
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=8106

“The Lerna project’s choice is, moreover, destructive of one of the deep norms that keeps the open source community functional—keeping politics separated from our work.”
~
Que? Ponte las pilas.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 07:36 PM   #10
rlopez2
Thinker

Hoping my comments won't be not only removed but redacted inline (not just a "bad word", but whole paragraphs containing no profanity), something I hadn't seen before in any other fora. Of course, I am keeping copies of my posts.

In one occasion someone was telling me: since the Israeli government doesn't put people in boxcars you can't compare them to Nazis. I wonder why would they even have to put Palestinians in boxcars? To bring them where? They already have them in the largest and longest concentrations camps ever!

In some other occasion someone asked me (in relation to the mind-body link) "what exactly some undersea creatures were telling the 5th monkey?", I couldn't help but enjoying that moment with some high caliber sarcasm with no profanity whatsoever, but it was edited out by the conscientious is topical police.

RE: Mustn't hurt his fragile feelings, should we. ICE is needed.

This is not what I am talking about "strong feelings" and I am fine with you believing you are hurting someone's fragile feelings with your bs.

RE: Name a country that has completely open borders.

Again, this is not what I am talking about and is topical police this is a response to his question, this is only a response to his question, OK?

Since you are the one mentioning it, I could reverse your question with what I see as a more enlightening one from the little corner from which I see reality and since you are a "strong feelings" kind of person I hope shedding some light on your collective blind spots shouldn't be a problem, right?:

Doesn't USG assume all countries must have "open borders" to their bs? and, of course, when I say "all countries" I mean those that can't defend themselves on an equal basis.

China has both "illegally" and -illegally- claimed 2% of the pacific ocean (the 2% that matters I should have said, with huge exploitable oil, gas and most probably strategic mineral reserves since that area encompasses large parts of the ring of fire as well). The British and U.S. government started some bsing verbalizations about, as they said: "the rule of law", and, when you thought things started to get really interesting, after the Chinese gave them their interpretation about "the rule of law" by ramming a merchant ship against one of their navy destroyers what they did was resorting to language usage about "advertising their location" (I am not kidding you!), asking for permission to navigate international waters and, you ready?, they reacted with self-ridiculing, clowning operations such as sinking their own ships as "a test"!?! Now, this time around they didn't need a CIA manufactured casus belli and China does have WMDs so about that they didn't have to lie either. How boring that end of the story! Not even usable for a B movie!

The ICE would do a much efficient work with way less tax payers funds if they were able to stop USG from messing with Central American countries don't you think? We talked about it in this other world salad of mine:

// __ It’s The Other Way Around: Central American Immigrants Aren’t Invading us ...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=330705
~
RE: If it is so bad here in the USA, why don't you find someplace better to live?
RE: Maybe someplace with top quality, free mental health care?

Something interesting about the new narratives in "'the' land of the free and 'the' 'brave' ..." is how easily and seamlessly you have adopted in the U.S. the language of the soviets.

Here is "the greatest U.S. president ever" telling us about "his new hobby":

// __ Reagan tells Soviet jokes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A&t=1m20s
~
he, at the very least, admits that Russian people have a great sense of humor, which as any psychologist would tell you is a reliable sign of mental health. I don't hear comedians here in the U.S. cracking jokes about 70+ of the U.S. population living from paycheck-to-paycheck

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/24/most...-paycheck.html
~
I mean so many people in the U.S. can't even get jokes straigh event if they are coming from the Onion for Christ's sake! As someone commented: "Incredible how many ppl take this for real"

// __ Bloomberg Defends NYPD's Controversial Stop And Kiss Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXXaj--a6-4
~
Even while factoring out the Trump-related aspect of it I am amazed at the degree of collective gringo neurosis about "Vladimir Putin": OK, let's say that he did mess with U.S. elections somehow (which I don't believe and no credible proof of it has been presented as of yet), what is the big deal?!? USG messes with every self moving thing they can in the known Universe!

Last edited by rlopez2; 2nd September 2018 at 07:46 PM.
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2018, 07:47 PM   #11
Hans
Philosopher

Hmmm looks like we are getting a 'this is my blog and I'm ranting and whining about everything'.
Old 3rd September 2018, 01:32 AM   #12
fagin
Philosopher

I'd mention 'quote fail', again, but simply 'fail' is possibly more accurate.
Old 3rd September 2018, 02:55 AM   #13
Kid Eager
Philosopher

OP derails own thread on second post. Is that a record?
Old 3rd September 2018, 03:13 AM   #14
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

In one occasion someone was telling me: since the Israeli government doesn't put people in boxcars you can't compare them to Nazis. I wonder why would they even have to put Palestinians in boxcars? To bring them where? They already have them in the largest and longest concentrations camps ever!
That appears to have been overlooked, probably because it's correct in every respect.

Saying it will get you branded an antisemite, though. For some reason, Israel is untouchable and unimpeachable. Just like the POTUS, funnily enough.

Looks to me like English isn't your first language and some people are using that against you.

Also fairly typical.

The ICE would do a much efficient work with way less tax payers funds if they were able to stop USG from messing with Central American countries don't you think? We talked about it in this other world salad of mine:
Yep, USA has had its dirty fingers in many pies down there, but that's what you get when you make the rules.

/
I don't hear comedians here in the U.S. cracking jokes about 70+ of the U.S. population living from paycheck-to-paycheck

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/24/most...-paycheck.html
Nicely put.

Even while factoring out the Trump-related aspect of it I am amazed at the degree of collective gringo neurosis about "Vladimir Putin": OK, let's say that he did mess with U.S. elections somehow (which I don't believe and no credible proof of it has been presented as of yet), what is the big deal?!? USG messes with every self moving thing they can in the known Universe!
And nailed again.

Why is this in CT? You seem to be talking about geopolitics rather than conspiracies. US involvement in Central America, payday-to-payday and the Holocaust being perpetrated by Israel are all factual.
Old 3rd September 2018, 03:16 AM   #15
3point14
Pi

For reasons I won't expound, it's just one. As long as the dance is the Gavotte.
Old 3rd September 2018, 05:09 AM   #16
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
That appears to have been overlooked, probably because it's correct in every respect.

Saying it will get you branded an antisemite, though. For some reason, Israel is untouchable and unimpeachable. Just like the POTUS, funnily enough.

Why is this in CT? You seem to be talking about geopolitics rather than conspiracies. US involvement in Central America, payday-to-payday and the Holocaust being perpetrated by Israel are all factual.
If, as you allege, the Israelis are committing genocide against the Palestinian Arabs, perhaps you could provide figures as to how much the population has fallen since this policy began?

Old 3rd September 2018, 11:37 AM   #17
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Why is this in CT? You seem to be talking about geopolitics rather than conspiracies. US involvement in Central America, payday-to-payday and the Holocaust being perpetrated by Israel are all factual.

Actually, the very first word salad that I posted here on the U.S. Politics forum

// __ the new normal?, toward a "Psychocivilized" Society?, our "Brave New World"? ...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=330455
~
was moved into the CT one even though I wrote it up in ways that every single statement was falsifiable and my personal opinions were very clearly stated (which I think it may be what actually bothers them). I was giving people more than enough evidence about some downright abusive MK-Ultra kind of **** going on in the U.S. since the 90’s and about many people committing suicide because of that. I mean as it happened with the Snowden revelations, they have been even openly talking about it even on the Dr. Phil show

// __ Woman Claims She Started Hearing Voices Following The Birth Of Her Child

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...070028013.html
~
there is more than enough information about such matters out there explained in terms the general public can understand and in video form

// __ HEAR VOICES? IT MAY BE AN AD

http://adage.com/article/news/hear-voices-ad/122491/
~
https://www.ted.com/talks/woody_norr...amazing_things
~
http://www.explainthatstuff.com/dire...dspeakers.html
~
// __ ABC 10 News: San Diego mom thinks she's the victim of "community stalking"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0mjwAPtcRY
~
but what the skeptic smart rear ends here have repeatedly and consistently told me is too "seek professional help for my mental illness" ... telling me that "I don’t have to suffer ..."

I found that "cool" Norris ted talk so creepy that I wonder if people are losing their wits. I even found his kind of persuasion so creepy! One of his "cool", down right cynical jokes was about people, so-called "terrorists" being tormented in Iraq by his "invention". People in the audience reacted with exhilaration, apparently without considering at all that USG genocidally invaded and destroyed a country based on well-known lies.

Same thing happened when I tried again to post another thread on USP even though I wasn’t talking about nothing conspiratorial

// __ they went after definitely more than Alex Jones, who and what will be next? ...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...php?p=12389256
~
they started telling me I was an Alex Jones closet lover and all kinds of nonsense, so, I will just default to post my word salads on CT and let them put to good use their smarts.
~
RE: Looks to me like English isn't your first language and some people are using that against you. Also fairly typical.

It is not even about English not being my first language on which I am equally messy. Spanish speakers at times have questioned if Spanish is my mother tongue and even if I am Cuban. To me languages in general look and feel like objects of carpentry (which doesn't have to be something bad).

Many posters here can't take what you say for what it means simply because they don't want to hear, believe certain things. Or simply because they don't have a clue with both hands on their rear end about what you are talking about (for example, the mind body link), but you must be wrong anyway, since you are some "negrito" it seems ...

Girlfriend has told me many times that I should not think that most people doing that are sock puppets and trolls, that people tend to be naturally idiotic like that.
~
RE: If, as you allege, the Israelis are committing genocide against the Palestinian Arabs ...

Actually legally speaking genocide is a well-defined term not only under International but U.S. law. This is how it is defined and seen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conven...me_of_Genocide

Definition of genocide: Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

1. Classification: People are divided into "us and them".
2. Symbolization: "When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups..."
3. Dehumanization: "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases."
4. Organization: "Genocide is always organized...
5. Polarization: "Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda..."
6. Preparation: "Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity..."
7. Extermination: "It is 'extermination' to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human".
8. Denial: "The perpetrators... deny that they committed any crimes..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
~
Let me give you some 3rd grade Math exercise you may find interesting. All it takes is 3 relatively long divisions (just to the hundredths).

The US and British government 8 timed the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany during WWII to show that to yourself all you need is widely available public information.
Old 3rd September 2018, 12:02 PM   #18
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Despite some assistance, I'm still none the wiser, particularly as the poster can't use the quote function which everyone else on the planet can manage, and s/he can't stick to any single topic. So, I'm calling "gibberish" on this one.
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2018, 08:37 PM   #19
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
If, as you allege, the Israelis are committing genocide against the Palestinian Arabs, perhaps you could provide figures as to how much the population has fallen since this policy began?
Ask me again in 20 years, plus Lopez answers the point quite nicely if you can find it in the post.

It is not even about English not being my first language on which I am equally messy. Spanish speakers at times have questioned if Spanish is my mother tongue and even if I am Cuban. To me languages in general look and feel like objects of carpentry (which doesn't have to be something bad).
Yes, except your carpentry is a table with three legs, all of varying lengths and angles.

It's a bit hard to understand, and as noted elsewhere, the quote function being used correctly would make your posts a lot easier to read.
Old 4th September 2018, 01:43 AM   #20
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Ask me again in 20 years, plus Lopez answers the point quite nicely if you can find it in the post.

No, I'm asking you now. If you are arguing that Israel is comitting genocide against the Palestinian Arabs, you need to explain how their population has increased 8-fold since 1948, rather than trying to argue about future possibilities. (I believe that Argument for Future Consequences is a logical fallacy). What evidence do you have that Israel is, firstly, intent on exterminating the Palestinian Arabs, and, secondly, is actually doing that?

RE: If, as you allege, the Israelis are committing genocide against the Palestinian Arabs ...

Actually legally speaking genocide is a well-defined term not only under International but U.S. law. This is how it is defined and seen:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conven...me_of_Genocide

Definition of genocide: Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide

1. Classification: People are divided into "us and them".
2. Symbolization: "When combined with hatred, symbols may be forced upon unwilling members of pariah groups..."
3. Dehumanization: "One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects, or diseases."
4. Organization: "Genocide is always organized...
5. Polarization: "Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda..."
6. Preparation: "Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity..."
7. Extermination: "It is 'extermination' to the killers because they do not believe their victims to be fully human".
8. Denial: "The perpetrators... deny that they committed any crimes..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions
~
Let me give you some 3rd grade Math exercise you may find interesting. All it takes is 3 relatively long divisions (just to the hundredths).

The US and British government 8 timed the genocidal ratio of Nazi Germany during WWII to show that to yourself all you need is widely available public information.

Highlighted are what the Palestinian Arabs (by which I mean Hamas and Islamic Jihad) are doing to the Israelis. By your own argument, it is the Palestinian Arabs who are trying to commit genocide against the Israelis.

On the other hand, most of what is defined as genocide is not being done by the Israelis to the Palestinians. Nor have they put out messages of intent that this is what they want to do. Again, this contrasts with the public statements of Hamas and Islamic Jihad, both of which organisations have said that they want to exterminate the Jews.

This is one of those polarising issues in which fact is often obscured by emotion and propaganda. I suggest you have a dispassionate look at both sides of the story, rather than relying on inaccurate and hateful propaganda.

And learn to use the quote function.
Old 5th September 2018, 03:23 PM   #21
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
No, I'm asking you now.
Haaretz good enough for you?

Or, there's always Bibi himself.
Old 6th September 2018, 01:32 AM   #22
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

I've no idea. All I can see is the headline, as the rest of the article is behind a paywall. What does the article say?

This one is accessible, but it contains no mention of genocide.

Was there some point to any of this?
Old 6th September 2018, 04:57 AM   #23
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Not long ago I stated that the U.S. has, relatively quietly indeed!, become for the most part a technology-based police state in which business, akademia and politicians are in bed in such promiscuous ways that it is hard to see where the leg and toes of one starts and the rear end of another ends...
~
Damn, everyone is getting laid but me.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th September 2018, 01:25 AM   #24
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Damn, everyone is getting laid but me.
As you'd be part of a human centipede involving both Trump and Hillary Clinton, I wouldn't feel too left out.
Old 7th September 2018, 07:02 AM   #25
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Highlighted are what the Palestinian Arabs (by which I mean Hamas and Islamic Jihad) are doing to the Israelis ...

If I didn’t know people, I would think of those kinds of "the Israeli government doesn’t put Palestinian people in boxcars ..." comments as sock puppetry, as if you were trying to bait those with counter arguments.

The Nazis considered as "irrational terrorists" the Jewish people who participated in the the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, rebelling against their own internal Jewish police and ultimately Nazism and the British government in those times considered "Americans" to be "terroristically idiotic lowlifes" who could not even understand the greatness of that: "Conquer the world or die while trying. Long live the Queen!" bs.

Something that I have always found interesting is that when it comes to "Humanities" kinds of matters in which you can’t factually prove anything, people tend to view, interpret things In ways that it serves their own ideas, or as they would say: in ways that they “make protagonic sense”. Computer programmers ”checkpoint” their code to debug it, people ”checkpoint” what they take as reality in their own self-serving ways, but of course there are crass differences in those two ways of making sense of things.

After a tired show by USG, the British now seem to have issues with their own "Conquer the world …" bs, when it is the Chinese interpreting it in their own ways, which in a sense minimally compare to what they did.

// __ Exclusive - British Navy warship sails near South China Sea islands, angering Beijing ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive...001513209.html
~
Now, the crucial aspect of that sentence is reduced to the adjective "near" and the British seem to have their own sense of humor which they didn’t forget to include in their action. Wake me up once the British dare to make their move more substantive. Where is Tony Blair when we most need him? When they "freedom-loved" Iraq based on the lies they checkpointed for themselves, they didn’t go near it but went right in with their "Conquer the world …" bs, what stops USG and the British now to do so?

I also noticed that 3rd Math exercise I suggested to you may have been a little bit too overwhelming. You don’t seem to like Math and Sciences, right. Those subject matters in which you can actually prove statements either physically or logically. You seem to be an "argumentative" kind of guy, I would even do the Math for you in order to hear your argument.
Old 7th September 2018, 07:29 AM   #26
fagin
Philosopher

Ramble on.
Old 7th September 2018, 08:10 AM   #27
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

OP is at serious risk of shoulder injury from the repetitive motion of patting themselves on the back.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th September 2018, 09:25 AM   #28
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

RE: Highlighted are what the Palestinian Arabs (by which I mean Hamas and Islamic Jihad) are doing to the Israelis ...

If I didn’t know people, I would think of those kinds of "the Israeli government doesn’t put Palestinian people in boxcars ..." comments as sock puppetry, as if you were trying to bait those with counter arguments.
Oh. You don't know what "sock-puppetry" is. Who knew?

The Nazis considered as "irrational terrorists" the Jewish people who participated in the the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, rebelling against their own internal Jewish police and ultimately Nazism and the British government in those times considered "Americans" to be "terroristically idiotic lowlifes" who could not even understand the greatness of that: "Conquer the world or die while trying. Long live the Queen!" bs.
Perhaps that is true on planet sausage.

Something that I have always found interesting is that when it comes to "Humanities" kinds of matters in which you can’t factually prove anything, people tend to view, interpret things In ways that it serves their own ideas, or as they would say: in ways that they “make protagonic sense”. Computer programmers ”checkpoint” their code to debug it, people ”checkpoint” what they take as reality in their own self-serving ways, but of course there are crass differences in those two ways of making sense of things.
Yay. Bork some more why not?

After a tired show by USG, the British now seem to have issues with their own "Conquer the world …" bs, when it is the Chinese interpreting it in their own ways, which in a sense minimally compare to what they did.
Is there dressing with that salad?

<snip for brevity>.
Wow. Just WOW. The reality disconnect is scary. Are the UK royal family all secret reptilians? It seems so, and such like nuttery.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th September 2018, 06:09 AM   #29
rlopez2
Thinker

OK, here is the Math:

// __ Germany is the Tell-Tale Heart of America’s Drone War

https://theintercept.com/2015/04/17/...comment-124608
~
and all you need is very basic, primary school Math skills:

http://www.commoncoresheets.com/Division.php

I would love to hear your argument about people in those countries actually being the ones terrorizing "freedom lovers", how is it exactly that greatly surpassing the genocidal ratio by Nazis during WWII is "good for business" (TM) and why doesn’t the "freedom of the press" media touch any of those issues with a 10 feet pole.

Yet, I am hopeful. I hear gringos and the British want to start a second round of "freedom loving" Opium wars with China, but I wonder where all their "bravery", "gloriousness", "worldsonlysuperpowerness", "techno ****", ... have gone. All they have done so far are self-ridiculing shows. Can you explain to me, please, how exactly are those silly theatrical performances "good for business" (TM)?
~
RE: Perhaps that is true on planet sausage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto_Uprising

https://www.history.com/topics/world...hetto-uprising

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intell...y_War#Sabotage
~
RE: people ”checkpoint” what they take as reality in their own self-serving ways ...

In Viktor E. Frankl's book: "Man's Search for Meaning", he relates to us that:

Researchers at the Yale University School of Medicine "have been impressed by the number of prisoners of war of the Vietnam war who explicitly claimed that although their captivity was extraordinarily stressful—filled with torture, disease, malnutrition, and solitary confinement—they nevertheless . . . benefited from the captivity experience, seeing it as a growth experience."[7]
[7] W. H. Sledge, J. A. Boydstun and A. J. Rabe, "Self-Concept Changes Related to War Captivity"

Now, did they morally grow to the point of seeing that invading Vietnam was wrong in the first place? Are "freedom lovers" with their constant invasions here and there even capable of morally growing? Their "freedom loving" however seems to have some fetish towards people who can’t defend themselves on equal basis. I don’t think that is helpful for "growing".

IMO, Primo Levi's epic account of his experiences in Auschwitz is much, much better.
Old 9th September 2018, 06:21 AM   #30
Norman Alexander
Illuminator

Have you found the Quote button yet? Better question: Do you understand what it is for?
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th September 2018, 06:59 AM   #31
fagin
Philosopher

OK, here is the Math:...

Back on planet sausage? On earth mathematics is about figures.
Old 10th September 2018, 06:58 AM   #32
carlitos
"más divertido"

So the Israeli Palestinian genocide is going as well as the global de-population effort.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th September 2018, 07:18 AM   #33
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Have you found the Quote button yet? Better question: Do you understand what it is for?
The quote button is a hoax. Everyone knows that.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th September 2018, 08:43 AM   #34
kmortis
Biomechanoid
Director of IDIOCY (Region 13)
Deputy Admin

Mod WarningWith the thread going off topic so quickly and thoroughly, it is now closed.
Posted By:kmortis
- Aberhaten's Apothegm™ - An Internet law that states that optimism is indistinguishable from sarcasm
kmortis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories