IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , donald trump

Old 7th April 2017, 10:45 AM   #121
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
We could be seeing the break up soon. Who had bombing Syria?

Not so fast!

https://www.infowars.com/trump-strik...ones-analysis/

Features such snippets as "Machiavellian stroke of genius". Apparently, even though the gas attack was a false flag, Trump is hitting Syria to make China think twice about North Korea. Oh, and conveniently making the Russian connections look fake.

But he still sets it up as "maybe part of a plot" in the last minute, just to cover his ass.
Old 7th April 2017, 10:55 AM   #122
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I think Jones is waiting to see how his core audience jumps. His whole Stroke Of Genius thing might be way over their head.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2017, 12:05 PM   #123
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The main thing is that supporting somebody in the White House is so contrary to what Jones has done in the past,so counter intuitive to his style, that I don't think he can keep it up much longer.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th April 2017, 04:43 PM   #124
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Not surprised about Alex Jones;he has been a paid "correspondent" for Russia Today for a number of years.
I'm trying to think of some western racist scumbag who hasn't been payed off through a job with the propaganda organ formally known as Russia-Today.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th April 2017, 02:08 PM   #125
KDLarsen
Philosopher

There's some movement in Newtown to have Trump publicly distance himself from AJ over the latter's promotion of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2017, 06:55 PM   #126
Civet
Graduate Poster

This is a thing on Infowars now:

https://www.infowars.com/donald-trum...l-law-breaker/

A pretty harsh denunciation of Trump. Claims to be by an unnamed "high level source" which is a very MSM move.
Civet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th April 2017, 10:01 PM   #127
sts60
Illuminator

That would be awesome, to see the crackpot factions turn on each other. Virtual broadsides exchanged between fleets of moms' basements.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2017, 12:07 AM   #128
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Civet View Post

Urghh! That was my first visit for infowars. I feel dirty.
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2017, 04:33 AM   #129
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
That would be awesome, to see the crackpot factions turn on each other. Virtual broadsides exchanged between fleets of moms' basements.

There are definitely some cracks starting to show. I couldn't find it again (stupid Facebook!), but someone this weekend posted a link to AJ interviewing a guy (Stone?) about this, and the guy was accusing Jared Kushner of being behind it all, manipulating Trump into launching the attack. AJ seemed unusually reserved as he tried to walk a fine line between still supporting Trump, while not calling BS on his guest.
Old 11th April 2017, 06:56 AM   #130
Civet
Graduate Poster

Wallowing in the Infowars comments sections, the amount of Antisemitism being shown toward Kushner is repulsive. I haven't seen AJ himself going that route in his concerns about Kushner and Ivanka but his fans are all over it.
Civet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th April 2017, 07:32 AM   #131
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Wallowing in the Infowars comments sections, the amount of Antisemitism being shown toward Kushner is repulsive. I haven't seen AJ himself going that route in his concerns about Kushner and Ivanka but his fans are all over it.

That's always been one of Jones' odd quirks. He himself doesn't seem to be (actually or merely professionally) antisemitic, but an awful lot of his fans are. I guess he figures he doesn't have to explicitly jump on that bandwagon since he's already making money off that crowd, and this lets him and his other fans side-step the issue.
Old 11th April 2017, 07:52 AM   #132
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
That's always been one of Jones' odd quirks. He himself doesn't seem to be (actually or merely professionally) antisemitic, but an awful lot of his fans are. I guess he figures he doesn't have to explicitly jump on that bandwagon since he's already making money off that crowd, and this lets him and his other fans side-step the issue.
Not sure, I do believe I heard that Alex' wife is Jewish.
Old 11th April 2017, 10:55 AM   #133
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Back in 2008, Jones went over the edge as far as anti Semitism goes with some comments about Emmanuel Rahm when Rahm was Obama's Chief Of Staff.
Since then, he has been careful to use wink/nod code words when discussing Jews in position of authority.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 11th April 2017, 04:53 PM   #134
trustbutverify
Penultimate Amazing

Jones has made tons of classic Jew-baiting comments, with the word Jew replaced with the word Zionist. His suckers know exactly what he means, Jewish wife or not.

Last edited by trustbutverify; 11th April 2017 at 04:54 PM.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th April 2017, 10:37 AM   #135
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Jones has made tons of classic Jew-baiting comments, with the word Jew replaced with the word Zionist. His suckers know exactly what he means, Jewish wife or not.
THis, I did a thread about Jones Jew Baiting back in 2008 when he went berserk over Emmauel Rahm being Obama's chief of staff.
Jones has been a bit more subtle about it since then, but all the fingerprints are there if you look close enough.
That the tide is truning vis a vis Jones and Trump was inevitable. Jones supporting somebody in the White House was simply too much against this style and whole shtick to last for any length of time.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 19th April 2017, 02:57 PM   #136
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

The nonstop praise of Trump has been dialed down considerably on INFOWARS. Still a few favorable articles, but the constant "Trump is our Savior" stream is pretty much gone. Something has definently happened to chill Jones on Donnie.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 25th April 2017, 09:52 AM   #137
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Stumbled across this Alex-rant today - posted on April 9 already:

At 0:40 (and again later), pretty much calls Ivanka and Jared Kuchner traitors
At 5:15 lists the issues where Alex thinks Trump has failed and succumbed to the globalists
Says Trump is surrounded by Neo-cons - the first 70 days he was great, but then lost his ability to deliver.
Old 25th April 2017, 10:09 AM   #138
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post

At 5:15 lists the issues where Alex thinks Trump has failed and succumbed to the globalists
Says Trump is surrounded by Neo-cons - the first 70 days he was great, but then lost his ability to deliver.
So, should this be considered Jones "turning on trump"?

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th April 2017, 01:33 PM   #139
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

But they're still tooting the horn for Trump today:

https://www.infowars.com/president-t...omplishments/#
Old 27th April 2017, 02:19 AM   #140
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

But they're still tooting the horn for Trump today:

https://www.infowars.com/president-t...omplishments/#

I don't think InfoWars followers care: they only see what they want to see.
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 04:32 PM   #141
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Is this the beginning of the end?

Quote:
“We did not elect Ivanka Trump to be the 45th President of the United States,” Jones says dressed in a white-collared shirt while driving a car. “I think she’s talented, she’s beautiful, I think the dresses she wears, the clothing line are cool. I have nothing against her personally. Or Jared Kushner, but we didn’t elect him to be president either. He’s a Democrat, his dad went to prison for fraud, his 666 building’s going sideways.”

The remarks come as Jones is in the midst of a contentious child custody battle and just a few days after the yogurt giant Chobani sued him claiming that he had fabricated stories about the company and its CEO Hamdi Ulukuya.

Jones is butting heads with Ivanka Trump’s recent interest in accepting Syrian refugees into the United States—a divergence from the platform that Trump ran on as a candidate.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 06:24 PM   #142
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

That's the second time in about a week he's touched on this subject, so it may very well be the wedge issue he's going to use. We're just about at the 100 days point, and despite Trumpist claims to the contrary, Trump really hasn't been able to do much to promote the agenda he was elected on.

So, yeah, this might be it. Events of this coming weekend might be key to AJ's final renunciation of Trump.

Everybody make popcorn!!!!!
Old 27th April 2017, 06:27 PM   #143
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Bumping the table!

Damn, just realized I'm 3 days away from being proved wrong! Come on, Alex, don't fail me now!!!

PosterNo Earlier ThanNo Later ThanMost LikelyCurrent Status
HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?Pending
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?Pending
DegeneveBefore January 2017 End of Summer 2017Pending
jaydeehessFebruary 1 2017September 30 2017April 15-June 1 2017Pending
dudalbNovember 09 2016Wall/Deportation Failures?Pending
Captain_SwoopMid-December 2016  Loser! So Sad
tinribmancerJanuary 15 2017May 4 2017March 2017Loser! So Sad
NoahFenceJuly 4, 2017December 2017NeverPending
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017Pending
OysteinJanuary 6 2017April 20 2017February 1 2017Looser! So Sad
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 Pending
KlimaxFebruary 1 2017February 30 2017 Loser! So Sad
Border Reiver Works with Obama Pending
Dr. KeithJune 2017July 2017 Pending
FoolmewunzMidterm Elections 2018 Maybe neverPending
Redwood  Cabinet AnnouncementsLoser! So Sad
Mark6 February 2017 Loser! So Sad.
VonKleist  March 2017/First "False Flag"Loser! So Sad.
Myron Proudfoot2018 Midterms Only if midterms go badlyPending
Bogative  January 22, 2017 (weather and contrails permitting)Loser! So Sad
zorro99Mid-December Treasury NomineeLoser! So Sad
SegnosaurJanuary 2018January 2019 Pending
StackoSummer 20172018 MidtermsFailure to indict Hillary/ObamaPending
ALEX JONES!!!Inauguration Mid-April to MayPending
Checkmite A few yearsThe Sheeple will lead the SheppardPending
Jack by the hedge  The week before inaugurationLoser! So sad
Old 27th April 2017, 06:28 PM   #144
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I'm amazed he managed to not put Kushner in triple parentheses.
Old 27th April 2017, 06:38 PM   #145
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

...and let's not forget:

In today's updates, Alex Jones and his various minions are still pro-Trump, but are also still setting up excuses for turning anti-Trump.

Is Trump Outsmarting The Neocons With His Latest Moves?
Is Trump keeping neocons close so they don't rebel?

Oh, and if you can stomach it, watch that video, because now we have a new contender for the betting pool:

AJ himself said April/May was the timetable for the grassroots to abandon Trump if he failed to deliver.....
Old 29th April 2017, 02:47 PM   #146
Armitage72
Philosopher

The linked article only briefly mentioned it while not providing the quote, but he also compared Ivanka to...(gasp)...Hillary!!

Quote:
“Ivanka Trump’s policies are sounding a lot like Hillary Clinton, and we didn’t want Clinton in the White House,” Alex Jones wrote on his Infowars site this week. “We didn’t elect her. And she’s over in Germany with Merkel, that opened the borders up for all the Islamisists … and she says for women we should let refugees in and that her dad’s wrong and she wants him to change his mind,” Jones said in a video posted online Thursday.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 07:35 AM   #147
Hans
Philosopher

Well dang just remembered this and I find I have failed utterly in my prediction! However I further predict that I will ultimately be vindicated when Trump decides being President is boring, the pay sucks and so he'll resign so he can return to the more comfortable position of head complainer.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 08:36 AM   #148
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Interesting....They still have lots of pro-Trump stories on their front page today, but some of them have an ... interesting ... shift in their tone:

Quote:
President Trump signed the 30th executive order of his presidency on Friday, capping off a whirlwind period that produced more orders in his first 100 days than for any president since Harry Truman.

The rash of executive orders underlines Trump’s focus on reversing as much of the Obama administration’s policy agenda as he can, even as the new administration struggles to find legislative victories in Congress.

It fits Trump’s showman persona, as well: signing ceremonies for his orders are often in the Oval Office or in a well-furnished executive building, and see the president surrounded by administration officials, members of Congress or everyday Americans who, Trump says, he’s trying to help.

Trump and his aides have touted the orders as they have put a shine on his first 100 days in office.

And here's AJ himself. Trump was "perfect" for 70 days, but the last 30 or so have him concerned...

Quote:
Alex Jones and Paul Watson: Is Trump Betraying America?
An analysis of President Donald Trump's first months in office
Old 27th May 2017, 08:03 AM   #149
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Question

Anything new now with this Comey situation?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th May 2017, 07:25 AM   #150
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
Anything new now with this Comey situation?

Honestly, it's like Infowars is slowly evolving into Fox News. Barely any outright conspiracy mongering anymore, they're mostly just repeating the news we've all heard elsewhere, just with a slightly snarky Pro-Trump spin put on it. Perhaps slightly less literate than Fox usually is, but not really different in content.
Old 31st May 2017, 11:26 AM   #151
tinribmancer

Honestly, it's like Infowars is slowly evolving into Fox News. Barely any outright conspiracy mongering anymore, they're mostly just repeating the news we've all heard elsewhere, just with a slightly snarky Pro-Trump spin put on it. Perhaps slightly less literate than Fox usually is, but not really different in content.
Plus, the constant Illuminati mentioning, which Fox also never does (I think...).

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st May 2017, 06:59 PM   #152
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

So, it's a less racist Breitbart?
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2017, 12:06 PM   #153
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Bumping the table!

Damn, just realized I'm 3 days away from being proved wrong! Come on, Alex, don't fail me now!!!
Loser, Horatius! So sad!

HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?Loser! So Sad
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?Loser! So Sad
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017Loser! So Sad
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 Loser! So Sad
Old 24th July 2017, 03:31 PM   #154
Axxman300
Philosopher

Dang it. I guess I should take consolation in the fact that I don't understand crazy people.
Old 24th July 2017, 03:39 PM   #155
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

I've still got a few days, and really, it could happen!

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2017, 04:02 PM   #156
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I have a hunch that many of us (myself included) expected that Trump, despite his ""unorthodox" campaign promises, would change into a more conventional, "presidential" president - looking more like Establishment. Or, failing that, that he would act and succeed on his promises and really hurt Americans. Either outcome would have enraged Alex. But as it were, Trump still acts as if he is campaigning (and didn't he start his re-election campaign just days after inauguration?) and as if he is being kept from power, thus against the Establishment, while on the other hand he simply fails to deliver anything. Either way, that's how Alex likes it: Rambling, huffing, puffing, and not changing.
Old 24th July 2017, 05:13 PM   #157
Hans
Philosopher

Loser, Horatius! So sad!

HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?Loser! So Sad
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?Loser! So Sad
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017Loser! So Sad
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 Loser! So Sad
Wait a minute - wait a minute how about the possibility that the Congress under Trump will delete all the Obama years so we go back 7 1/2 years and my answer is still possible?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2017, 05:01 AM   #158
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Wait a minute - wait a minute how about the possibility that the Congress under Trump will delete all the Obama years so we go back 7 1/2 years and my answer is still possible?
Since when does Congress have time machines?

And, no. We have the Delorean stashed here (in fact I'm about to become it's new owner. ) at the NWO inc. HQ.

Old 25th July 2017, 06:49 AM   #159
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

But as it were, Trump still acts as if he is campaigning (and didn't he start his re-election campaign just days after inauguration?) and as if he is being kept from power, thus against the Establishment, while on the other hand he simply fails to deliver anything. Either way, that's how Alex likes it: Rambling, huffing, puffing, and not changing.

Yeah, none of us expected the Trumpster fire that actually resulted, throwing all our estimates off. I mean, I expected Trump to at least try to do the job, but he's 6 months in, and still hasn't even nominated people for a huge number of positions that need to be filled. I didn't expect 6 months of rehashing the election, and whining about everyone hating him and being "disloyal" or "losers".
Old 31st July 2017, 09:42 AM   #160
Allen773
Graduate Poster

Clearly Trump is a disinfo agent sent out by the (((Globalists))) to pander to the Truth-Tellers (TM) while the war between the brave Steve Bannon and the Kushner/Wall Street/Rothschild faction goes on behind the scenes. Wake up, Sheeple!!
Allen773 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories