IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , donald trump

Old 9th November 2016, 11:16 AM   #1
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Alex Jones Vs. Donald Trump: A betting/predictions thread

So, Trump has won the election. Now, most of us here know that Alex Jones and Donald Trump have been friendly to each other during this election cycle, with Trump even appearing on Jones' show. Heck, Infowars is positively giddy about this result: http://www.infowars.com/trump-wins/

But here's the thing: Alex Jones' entire shtick, and his livelihood, depends on being opposed to those in power. If someone ever actually "wins" against the NWO, Jones is out on the street.

So I'm looking for predictions on when you think Jones will turn on Trump, and denounce him as just another shill for the NWO.

Here's my thinking:

Right now, they're still in the honeymoon phase, in which Jones' followers are all dreaming about how Trump is going to sweep into office on Friday, January 20, 2017, and immediately start cleaning house and ratting out all the NWO flunkies who are trying to manipulate him. As such, there's still money to be made by Jones pandering to these fantasies. Thus, there will be no explicit denunciation until after that date.

What I expect will happen is that Jones will post a video on or just before January 20 "warning" Trump that he'll be watching, in the expectation that the NWO will try to subvert Trump, and that if Jones sees any signs of such shenanigans, he'll be very disappointed. And then, over the course of the first hundred days, as Trump's grandiose promises all start coming up empty, Jones will start to ramp up the invective. This will probably start in earnest after the State of the Union address (late January to early February), but by the end of the first hundred days, Jones will be back to full time ranting about how President Trump Wants To Kill You!!!!!

Any other predictions? Anyone want to place a bet on my scenario?
Old 9th November 2016, 11:24 AM   #2
Hans
Philosopher

duplicate

Last edited by Hans; 9th November 2016 at 11:28 AM.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 11:25 AM   #3
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
So, Trump has won the election. Now, most of us here know that Alex Jones and Donald Trump have been friendly to each other during this election cycle, with Trump even appearing on Jones' show. Heck, Infowars is positively giddy about this result: http://www.infowars.com/trump-wins/

But here's the thing: Alex Jones' entire shtick, and his livelihood, depends on being opposed to those in power. If someone ever actually "wins" against the NWO, Jones is out on the street.

So I'm looking for predictions on when you think Jones will turn on Trump, and denounce him as just another shill for the NWO.

Here's my thinking:

Right now, they're still in the honeymoon phase, in which Jones' followers are all dreaming about how Trump is going to sweep into office on Friday, January 20, 2017, and immediately start cleaning house and ratting out all the NWO flunkies who are trying to manipulate him. As such, there's still money to be made by Jones pandering to these fantasies. Thus, there will be no explicit denunciation until after that date.

What I expect will happen is that Jones will post a video on or just before January 20 "warning" Trump that he'll be watching, in the expectation that the NWO will try to subvert Trump, and that if Jones sees any signs of such shenanigans, he'll be very disappointed. And then, over the course of the first hundred days, as Trump's grandiose promises all start coming up empty, Jones will start to ramp up the invective. This will probably start in earnest after the State of the Union address (late January to early February), but by the end of the first hundred days, Jones will be back to full time ranting about how President Trump Wants To Kill You!!!!!

Good bad thinking but not dramatic enough I'd say he'll start in a few days talking about how Trump is a double agent and really has always worked for the NWO. Please do follow up on this I'd be interested in how he does this tricky U turn!

Second idea Trump will be assassinated and replaced by a NWO clone.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 11:25 AM   #4
Degeneve
Muse

I do not think Jones will Attack Trump. He will rather denounce people around or behind him of sabotaging Trump's efforts to make America hate great again...

At least at the beginning...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 11:38 AM   #5
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
I do not think Jones will Attack Trump. He will rather denounce people around or behind him of sabotaging Trump's efforts to make America hate great again...

At least at the beginning...

Well, yeah, that's my point. He'll have to attack him at some point, so when is it? Clearly you don't think it will be as soon as I suggested, so put a number on it! Six months? A year? Two years?

Or link it to an event: The first law he signs, or executive order he issues.
Old 9th November 2016, 11:43 AM   #6
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Let's make a convenient table:

PosterNo Earlier ThanNo Later Than
HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017
Hans?January 20 2017+a few days
Degeneve?Never-ish?

Edit as you see fit!
Old 9th November 2016, 12:19 PM   #7
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Assuming that the question is "When will A.Jones turn on/attack D.Trump?"
My two cents worth:

No earlier than Feb1/2017
No later than Sept 30/2017
(Most likely between April 15 and June 1)

It will play out, in my prediction, as Jones pointing to certain people as part of the problem and calling on Trump to take care of those people. When Trump makes no moves on this Jones will then publicly muse on why Trump is ignoring his call to action. Then, as Trump continues to ignore Alex's 'advice', Jones will get more pointed in his questioning of Trump and eventually denounce him. It will be easy to do after all Trump is a billionaire and all corporate billionaires are suspect already as being in-on-it wrt the Illuminatti.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 9th November 2016 at 12:21 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 12:23 PM   #8
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I suspect some grumbles to begin this week when Donald starts making nice with GOP Establishment figures (he really has no choice).
WHen the Wall and the Massive Deportations don't happen..which they won't....Expect Alex to really start screaming.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 12:38 PM   #9
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Okay, now we have a game!

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
Assuming that the question is "When will A.Jones turn on/attack D.Trump?"
My two cents worth:

No earlier than Feb1/2017
No later than Sept 30/2017
(Most likely between April 15 and June 1)
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I suspect some grumbles to begin this week when Donald starts making nice with GOP Establishment figures (he really has no choice).
WHen the Wall and the Massive Deportations don't happen..which they won't....Expect Alex to really start screaming.

PosterNo Earlier ThanNo Later ThanMost Likely
HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?
Hans?January 20 2017+a few days?
Degeneve?Never-ish??
jaydeehessFebruary 1 2017September 30 2017April 15-June 1 2017
dudalbNovember 09 2017Wall/Deportation Failures?
Old 9th November 2016, 12:51 PM   #10
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I also think if Trump does go for Mnuchen (Probably misspelled that) as rumored for Treaury, Alex will go bonkers. Worked for Goldman and Sachs until he took leave to run Donald's campaign finances, is pretty much pure Wall Street. And although I am not sure, from the name I would say is a Je..you can guess the rest.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 12:56 PM   #11
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

From the moment Trump wouldn't do something he said or change some of his viewpoints (probably under pressure, like the Mexican Wall), he'll probably call him a "NWO double Agent (which I personally find offensive, being part of the NWO Agency myself... )" or that "he knew it from the beginning that Trump was a liar (ironic, if Alex Jones were to be the one saying that since he's been doing this FOR YEARS!)"

So, my prediction would be:

No Earlier Than: 15/01/17
No Later Than: 04/05/17
Most Likely: Somewhere in March.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong

Last edited by tinribmancer; 9th November 2016 at 12:58 PM.
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 01:01 PM   #12
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

I predict mid december.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 01:03 PM   #13
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
I predict mid december.

That is when the Cabinent members will get officially announced, and when most of them turn out to be pure Establishment, Alex will go bonkers.

Too bad we American can't trade our Alex Jones for the UK's Alex Jones.

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 9th November 2016 at 01:23 PM.
Old 9th November 2016, 01:49 PM   #14
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
I predict mid december.
Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
So, my prediction would be:

No Earlier Than: 15/01/17
No Later Than: 04/05/17
Most Likely: Somewhere in March.

Degeneve?Never-ish??
dudalbNovember 09 2016Wall/Deportation Failures?
Captain_SwoopMid-December 2016  
tinribmancerJanuary 15 2017May 4 2017March 2017

And although I am not sure, from the name I would say is a Je..you can guess the rest.

Goddamn Jesuits!
Old 9th November 2016, 01:54 PM   #15
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

That is when the Cabinent members will get officially announced, and when most of them turn out to be pure Establishment, Alex will go bonkers.

Well, if we follow my basic theory that AJ is all about the money, we'll have to figure out what makes him more money: Freaking out right away, or freaking out later. If he freaks out too soon, while his sheeple are still enamored of Trump, he risks having some percentage of his flock realize that he's full of ****. And once that happens they're probably permanently lost to his revenue stream.

I'm pretty sure AJ and his cohort of ******** producers are going to be monitoring their comments very closely over the next few months, in an attempt to ride the wave of their discontent as closely as possible.
Old 9th November 2016, 02:35 PM   #16
tinribmancer

Well, if we follow my basic theory that AJ is all about the money, we'll have to figure out what makes him more money: Freaking out right away, or freaking out later. If he freaks out too soon, while his sheeple are still enamored of Trump, he risks having some percentage of his flock realize that he's full of ****. And once that happens they're probably permanently lost to his revenue stream.
Or they will think he's working for the CIA, like Kyoon.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 02:43 PM   #17
NoahFence
Banned

Degeneve?Never-ish??
NoahFenceJuly 4, 2017December 2017Never

Goddamn Jesuits!
Forth of July fireworks!
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 03:03 PM   #18
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
Forth of July fireworks!

You've got to delete the quote tags around the table, or people won't be able to quote the latest version!

Degeneve?Never-ish??
Old 9th November 2016, 03:11 PM   #19
NoahFence
Banned

DOH! you kids and your fancy tables
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 03:29 PM   #20
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Degeneve?Never-ish??

Goddamn Jesuits!
That is not what I meant, but would not be surprised if Alex thinks that Catholics are in on the conspiracy also....

Robert Heinlein.
Old 9th November 2016, 03:30 PM   #21
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I'm pretty sure AJ and his cohort of ******** producers are going to be monitoring their comments very closely over the next few months, in an attempt to ride the wave of their discontent as closely as possible.
I think that the Jones style Trump supporters will turn on Trump very quickly......once it's clear he is going Establishment on them.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 9th November 2016, 03:33 PM   #22
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Here's my thinking:

BTW, I got a feeling the terms like "Globalist" and "International Banker" are not going to be heard from Trump any more. They served their purpose, and are now counter productive.

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 9th November 2016 at 03:56 PM.
Old 9th November 2016, 03:47 PM   #23
Axxman300
Philosopher

No earlier than Feb 15, no later than July 10. Probably June 7.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th November 2016, 05:01 PM   #24
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

How long after Jan 20 will it take till Alex realizes that Hillary is still at large and Trump not moving a finger to get her behind bars? A month? Or will he get an inkling when Trump announces his prospective Attorney General and that person is establishment?

Then there is still Obama, and every last hateful thing about Obama has to be said before the spotlight moves onto Trump.

So I say not before Jan 06, 2017; no later than April 20th. Most likely around Feb 01.
Old 9th November 2016, 05:04 PM   #25
Hans
Philosopher

Dates sh... 7 Jan 2017 and definitely by February 15 after his cabinet is chosen and he's done some bird headed moves.
Old 10th November 2016, 12:05 AM   #26
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Between Feb. 15 and Easter (mid-April, that is). If there is to be Minister Ventura, move forward 2 weeks.
Old 10th November 2016, 02:08 AM   #27
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Between 1.2 and 30.2.
No particular reason...

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 02:44 AM   #28
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
Between Feb. 15 and Easter (mid-April, that is). If there is to be Minister Ventura, move forward 2 weeks.
If that happens, I suggest that every single American migrates to another country ASAP. Canada, for example would be a good choice.

Old 10th November 2016, 03:04 AM   #29
RussDill
Philosopher

I will put my bet on never. The wheels will fly off first and rank and file republicans will start apposing him en masse. Those against him are then part of the conspiracy that has blocked trump from his maga dream. This of course won't happen quickly, maybe 3 years out.
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 05:07 AM   #30
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Trump already took his desire to ban Muslims from America off his website.... THEY have got to him!

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 06:19 AM   #31
Border Reiver
Philosopher

Too bad we American can't trade our Alex Jones for the UK's Alex Jones.
I'm actually thinking it will be sooner than that - as soon as the President-elect starts consulting with the current administration about the handover in a civil manner.
Old 10th November 2016, 07:04 AM   #32
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

delete

Last edited by jaydeehess; 10th November 2016 at 07:07 AM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 08:14 AM   #33
Degeneve
Muse

Difficult to make a forecast.

It could happen even before 20 January 2017 in case Trump would appoint someone Jones dislikes in his administration.

However I expect this to happen somewhat later, probably before the end of 2017 summer...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 11:39 AM   #34
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
No earlier than Feb 15, no later than July 10. Probably June 7.
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
So I say not before Jan 06, 2017; no later than April 20th. Most likely around Feb 01.
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Dates sh... 7 Jan 2017 and definitely by February 15 after his cabinet is chosen and he's done some bird headed moves.
Originally Posted by timhau View Post
Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
Between 1.2 and 30.2.
No particular reason...
Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
I'm actually thinking it will be sooner than that - as soon as the President-elect starts consulting with the current administration about the handover in a civil manner.
Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
Difficult to make a forecast.

It could happen even before 20 January 2017 in case Trump would appoint someone Jones dislikes in his administration.

However I expect this to happen somewhat later, probably before the end of 2017 summer...
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?
DegeneveBefore January 2017 End of Summer 2017
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017
OysteinJanuary 6 2017April 20 2017February 1 2017
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 
KlimaxFebruary 1 2017February 30 2017 
Border Reiver Works with Obama 
Old 10th November 2016, 01:26 PM   #35
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
Which Happened today.
Donald, in the post meeting joint Appreance looked very subdued..I think it just hit him he is going to have to totally change his style and way of doing things to have any chance of success as President.
Yeah, I think Jones even now is beginning to write his "WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!" rants.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 10th November 2016, 01:48 PM   #36
Dr. Keith
Not a doctor.

Put me down for June and July. It will take that long to turn the Good Ship Lolligag around to point the guns back at their comrade.

If I had a pet panda I would name it Snowflake.
Dr. Keith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 06:28 PM   #37
RussDill
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post
Trump already took his desire to ban Muslims from America off his website.... THEY have got to him!
It's still there, it was oddly missing during some of the summer months though. It returned July 25th.
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 07:12 PM   #38
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

I'm going long on this. I think, if you check out the stormfronters and alt-right guys, there will be a giddy period where every news article or move by the New Improved Gold Leaf White House is filtered through their "all part of the plan" beliefs.

I don't think his failure to build the wall will have much impact. All he has to do is take legal steps to do what Obama could've done at any point - to expel criminals with records - and if he makes a big event (I picture Jeff Sessions and Rudy Giuliani in cheerleader skirts, twirling batons) of it, they'll buy into his b.s.

It'll all be spin. He'll shut up about NATO. He'll join Jumpin' Jeff and Newt in their hate and fear of all things Rooshan. But he'll make gestures and the spin machine will tell them all that he got us a new deal when he hasn't.

I'd say Alex turns on him, if he ever does, around the mid-term elections. A full two years up the road. And I think that's a long shot. I think he's far more likely to portray it as Me and Trump against the world and the UN/FEMA/ILLUMINATI still holding on so we have to fight them and you, in order to help, need to send money and buy my CDs.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 07:12 PM   #39
Redwood
Graduate Poster

My prediction: When Trump announces his cabinet choices.
Redwood is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 07:13 PM   #40
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Dr. Keith View Post
Put me down for June and July. It will take that long to turn the Good Ship Lolligag around to point the guns back at their comrade.

HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?
DegeneveBefore January 2017 End of Summer 2017
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017
OysteinJanuary 6 2017April 20 2017February 1 2017
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 
KlimaxFebruary 1 2017February 30 2017 
Border Reiver Works with Obama 
Dr. KeithJune 2017July 2017 

Now, to start tracking AJ's Trump-related posts. From Today, November 10 2016:

Quote:
Trump’s First Job – Retake America
The fight against the globalists has just begun

Alex Jones breaks down Trump and the American people’s devastating victory against the globalists and how we must continue to fight in order to restore our Republic.

Other posts on Infowars also still clearly support Trump, taking shots at all the people protesting his election.

So the CT Bromance continues!

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories