IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , donald trump

Old 10th November 2016, 07:16 PM   #41
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
I'd say Alex turns on him, if he ever does, around the mid-term elections. A full two years up the road. And I think that's a long shot.
Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
My prediction: When Trump announces his cabinet choices.

PosterNo Earlier ThanNo Later ThanMost Likely
HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?
DegeneveBefore January 2017 End of Summer 2017
jaydeehessFebruary 1 2017September 30 2017April 15-June 1 2017
dudalbNovember 09 2016Wall/Deportation Failures?
Captain_SwoopMid-December 2016  
tinribmancerJanuary 15 2017May 4 2017March 2017
NoahFenceJuly 4, 2017December 2017Never
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017
OysteinJanuary 6 2017April 20 2017February 1 2017
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 
KlimaxFebruary 1 2017February 30 2017 
Border Reiver Works with Obama 
Dr. KeithJune 2017July 2017 
FoolmewunzMidterm Elections 2018 Maybe never
Redwood  Cabinet Announcements
Old 10th November 2016, 07:17 PM   #42
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
My prediction: When Trump announces his cabinet choices.
I think there will be enough Alt-Right craziness in there that Jones will be happy. Remember, other than whomever has been on the throne, he doesn't have enemies. He is against imaginary foes like the UN invading force and the FEMA death camp administrators. He'll do battle against "The Obama" because there's little chance of the POTUS actually lowering himself to respond. He ain't messing with the Backwards Mafia (Sessions, Coulter, Bannon, Mercer, Bossie). And all of those people will be, in one form or another, in the administration.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th November 2016, 08:01 PM   #43
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Re-reading the thread, I have to give a few points to Hans here:

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Second idea Trump will be assassinated and replaced by a NWO clone.

Will They Kill Trump Before Inauguration?
Old 11th November 2016, 05:53 AM   #44
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Or perhaps Jones has an ounce of sense. At the moment he is hyping "black guys beat up Trump supporter" videos, and the like.

When the Trump University case is due to hit a court room, Jones has two ways he can spin it:

1) It doesn't reach the courtroom. "Oh my God! We supported this guy! We believed in him and he was playing us! He was our one hope against the demons, but this was his reason for running! To worm out of a court case? How can we trust him again!"

2) If it does hit a courtroom. "Oh my God! Look at all this controversy I had no idea about! He was thief and a liar? I am so betrayed! How can we trust him again?"

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2016, 09:23 AM   #45
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post
Or perhaps Jones has an ounce of sense. At the moment he is hyping "black guys beat up Trump supporter" videos, and the like.

When the Trump University case is due to hit a court room, Jones has two ways he can spin it:

1) It doesn't reach the courtroom. "Oh my God! We supported this guy! We believed in him and he was playing us! He was our one hope against the demons, but this was his reason for running! To worm out of a court case? How can we trust him again!"

2) If it does hit a courtroom. "Oh my God! Look at all this controversy I had no idea about! He was thief and a liar? I am so betrayed! How can we trust him again?"
Alex Jones in a nutshell. Oh, the Irony if he were to say something like option 2.

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2016, 12:49 AM   #46
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Tomtomkent View Post

Not at all. His third option is to talk about the liberal judicial bias and declare Trump as an honest entrepreneur who was merely trying to make a living, only to be prosecuted by a cabal of international bankers, feminazis and world government supporters.

In fact, I think that's the far more likely option. He ain't getting off the Trump horse so early.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2016, 03:24 AM   #47
Degeneve
Muse

Originally Posted by Foolmewunz View Post
Not at all. His third option is to talk about the liberal judicial bias and declare Trump as an honest entrepreneur who was merely trying to make a living, only to be prosecuted by a cabal of international bankers, feminazis and world government supporters.

In fact, I think that's the far more likely option. He ain't getting off the Trump horse so early.
You forgot the corrupt judges (of Mexican origin, of course)...
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2016, 09:07 AM   #48
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

In today's update, AJ is still cheer leading for Trump, claiming:

Quote:
Infowars’ December 2015 interview with now President elect Donald Trump shows the Republican kept his promises to the Alex Jones Show.

Trump has since thanked the Infowars audience for helping him in his historic win.

...but you should watch the first two minutes of the video, as I think there's a hint of how AJ is preparing his excuses for attacking Trump.

He claims Trump called him, and promised to appear on his show sometime in the next few weeks to thank AJ and his listeners for winning the election. Of course, we have only AJ's word that Trump actually made this call, and this promise, because there is no recording of this alleged phone call. So, if AJ is just lying about it, in a few weeks time he can start wondering why Trump hasn't honored this promise, giving him a wedge issue to start distancing himself from Trump. And of course, none of the Infowars audience will ever consider the possibility that AJ just lied to them about Trump's phone call.
Old 12th November 2016, 10:48 AM   #49
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Re-reading the thread, I have to give a few points to Hans here

Will They Kill Trump Before Inauguration?
Thanks and unfortunately I think that Trump for a variety of reasons has to worry a bit more about that than the last few Presidents
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2016, 08:48 AM   #50
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Mark6 February 2017 
Old 13th November 2016, 01:17 PM   #51
tinribmancer

No mods willing to place a bet?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2016, 11:53 PM   #52
RussDill
Philosopher

http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump...s-for-the-win/

Quote:
President Elect Donald Trump reached out to Alex Jones to send a special thank you message to InfoWarriors worldwide.
The historic Trump victory would not have been possible without the grassroots support of millions everywhere who demanded a return to what made America great.
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2016, 07:59 AM   #53
VonKleist
Muse

I reckon some time in March 2017. Unless there's a mass shooting in which case I think Alex's finger will get twitchy and he'll just put out the usual false flag story from habit.
Old 14th November 2016, 08:01 AM   #54
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster

Not until 2018 and then only if the republicans get creamed in the mid terms. I would not be surprised if trump appeared on Jones show after January 20, 2017.

FYI, just saw this.

Quote:
Conspiracy theorist radio host Alex Jones, who believes the government was involved in the 9/11 attacks, numerous school shootings, and the Oklahoma City bombing, says President-elect Donald Trump personally called him to "thank" Jones' audience for its support during the campaign. According to Jones, Trump said he plans to appear on Jones’ radio show “in the next few weeks.”
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11...udience/214424

Last edited by Myron Proudfoot; 14th November 2016 at 08:07 AM.
Myron Proudfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2016, 09:03 AM   #55
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Mark6 February 2017 
VonKleist  March 2017/First "False Flag"
Myron Proudfoot2018 Midterms Only if midterms go badly

Originally Posted by VonKleist View Post
I reckon some time in March 2017. Unless there's a mass shooting in which case I think Alex's finger will get twitchy and he'll just put out the usual false flag story from habit.
Originally Posted by Myron Proudfoot View Post
Not until 2018 and then only if the republicans get creamed in the mid terms. I would not be surprised if trump appeared on Jones show after January 20, 2017.

FYI, just saw this.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/11...udience/214424

Yeah, I quoted that above, see my spoiler notes
Old 14th November 2016, 09:06 AM   #56
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Myron Proudfoot View Post

Further comment:

Quote:
Later in the video, Jones again drove home the point that Trump had taken “time out from talking to world leaders. He’s not calling other media, he’s not meeting with other media, he’s not talking to the media – he wanted to directly talk to you and thank you.”

That's really great, Alex, except for Trump appearing on 60 Minutes the other night.
Old 14th November 2016, 07:07 PM   #57
Bogative
Master Poster

January 22, 2017.

This is weather permitting of course. Inauguration is Friday the 20th.
Alex Jones will walk outside on Saturday the 21st, look up into the sky and see that the government is still chemtrailing mind control agents into the atmosphere.
Alex will get on the air Sunday the 22nd and attack Trump for trying to turn the population gay.
Bogative is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2016, 07:41 PM   #58
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Mark6 February 2017 
Bogative  January 22, 2017 (weather and contrails permitting)

Originally Posted by Bogative View Post
January 22, 2017.

Alex Jones will walk outside on Saturday the 21st, look up into the sky and see that the government is still chemtrailing mind control agents into the atmosphere.
Alex will get on the air Sunday the 22nd and attack Trump for trying to turn the population gay.

In today's Infowars Trump Watch, they write in a somewhat approving manner of Trump and Putin getting friendly in a phone conversation:

Quote:
In their telephone conversation, the two leaders agreed that they share a common view on “uniting efforts in the fight with the common enemy number one – international terrorism and extremism,” the Kremlin said in a statement published on its website late Monday. The Kremlin added that Putin and Trump also discussed ways to settle the Syria crisis.

However, in their report "Breaking: Priebus and Bannon Named to Key Positions On Trump Staff Trump: Priebus and Bannon will be “equal partners"" we hear someone who claims to have talked to Alex about these appointments. The whole report seems kind of wishy-washy as to if they like this or not, but if you jump to about 2:15 in the video, you the fellow reports that AJ said, "If Trump starts moving to the other side, we're going to come out against him", but that AJ "Doesn't think that's going to happen," and urges people to wait until January 20th to start worrying.

So it appears he's starting to lay the groundwork even earlier than any of us expected, but the big payoff is still to come.
Old 14th November 2016, 07:48 PM   #59
fuelair
Banned

So, Trump has won the election. Now, most of us here know that Alex Jones and Donald Trump have been friendly to each other during this election cycle, with Trump even appearing on Jones' show. Heck, Infowars is positively giddy about this result: http://www.infowars.com/trump-wins/

But here's the thing: Alex Jones' entire shtick, and his livelihood, depends on being opposed to those in power. If someone ever actually "wins" against the NWO, Jones is out on the street.

So I'm looking for predictions on when you think Jones will turn on Trump, and denounce him as just another shill for the NWO.

Here's my thinking:

Right now, they're still in the honeymoon phase, in which Jones' followers are all dreaming about how Trump is going to sweep into office on Friday, January 20, 2017, and immediately start cleaning house and ratting out all the NWO flunkies who are trying to manipulate him. As such, there's still money to be made by Jones pandering to these fantasies. Thus, there will be no explicit denunciation until after that date.

What I expect will happen is that Jones will post a video on or just before January 20 "warning" Trump that he'll be watching, in the expectation that the NWO will try to subvert Trump, and that if Jones sees any signs of such shenanigans, he'll be very disappointed. And then, over the course of the first hundred days, as Trump's grandiose promises all start coming up empty, Jones will start to ramp up the invective. This will probably start in earnest after the State of the Union address (late January to early February), but by the end of the first hundred days, Jones will be back to full time ranting about how President Trump Wants To Kill You!!!!!

Any other predictions? Anyone want to place a bet on my scenario?
They should eat each other.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2016, 07:51 PM   #60
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Further comment:

That's really great, Alex, except for Trump appearing on 60 Minutes the other night.
Thats what they want you to think.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2016, 12:50 PM   #61
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bogative View Post
January 22, 2017.

Alex has no choice ,really. Being Anti WHoever is in the White House is how he makes his living.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th November 2016, 07:53 PM   #62
fuelair
Banned

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Alex has no choice ,really. Being Anti WHoever is in the White House is how he makes his living.
Well, that and giving bjs to Trumps tramps for quarters!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2016, 09:11 AM   #63
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post

Well yes, that's the fundamental premise of this thread. All we're trying to do is score points for the closest prediction of when and how he pulls off turning on Trump.
Old 16th November 2016, 11:40 AM   #64
Hans
Philosopher

Well yes, that's the fundamental premise of this thread. All we're trying to do is score points for the closest prediction of when and how he pulls off turning on Trump.
An observation. I unfortunately had to speak to a relative (by marriage) on a family matter and this fellow is a complete nut. He made however one coherent comment which might reflect on Jones & Trump.

My relatives view was that Trump was glorious, honest, etc., but like any historic king he is going to be led astray by evil advisers. It might be possible that Jones will follow that path...that Trump is really against the NWO but the NWO has gotten to nearly all his family and advisors and if it appears he is not out to stop the NWO it is because of said advisers.

So Trump on a pedestal and go full bore against his advisors.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th November 2016, 12:49 PM   #65
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

That's a possibility, but I don't think it will play out that way. As you said, this notion of a King held in check by bad advice is well-known, and if Jones was likely to go that way, he'd have started in on it months ago. Instead, he went all in on Trump being the Savior (because I don't think even Jones thought he would actually win). Now, if it turns out Trump can't even mange his own hand-selected cabinet, it makes both Trump and Jones look like fools for ever thinking it was possible for Trump to succeed as President.

It makes Jones look better if, instead of stupidly thinking the past would not repeat itself, he was betrayed by the Evil Trump, who even dared to lie to Alex Jones. Jones gets to play the betrayed martyr instead of the gullible fool.
Old 16th November 2016, 01:10 PM   #66
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

An observation. I unfortunately had to speak to a relative (by marriage) on a family matter and this fellow is a complete nut. He made however one coherent comment which might reflect on Jones & Trump.

My relatives view was that Trump was glorious, honest, etc., but like any historic king he is going to be led astray by evil advisers. It might be possible that Jones will follow that path...that Trump is really against the NWO but the NWO has gotten to nearly all his family and advisors and if it appears he is not out to stop the NWO it is because of said advisers.

That is logical, but it probably a bit too sophisticated for Jones's core fanbase, who see everything in terms of Black and White.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th November 2016, 12:47 PM   #67
zorro99
Graduate Poster

Put me down for mid-December. The Treasury pick will likely be the catalyst, any one of a number of Wall St types.
Old 17th November 2016, 01:00 PM   #68
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

My prediction: Between 1 year and 2 years.

1 year because Jones needs time to people to forget he supported Trump, and for the new-government smell to wear off, and for various federal and global events to occur that Trump would need to respond to.

2 years maximum because that's when the next mid-terms are, and it might provide fodder for Jone's anti-government paranoia.

I'm Mary Poppins Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th November 2016, 01:19 PM   #69
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by zorro99 View Post
Put me down for mid-December. The Treasury pick will likely be the catalyst, any one of a number of Wall St types.
And that the leading candidates for Treasury Secrtary are Members Of The Tribe will be a big factor in this.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 17th November 2016, 02:37 PM   #70
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by zorro99 View Post
Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
My prediction: Between 1 year and 2 years

Mark6 February 2017 
zorro99Mid-December Treasury Nominee
SegnosaurJanuary 2018January 2019 

In today's news, Infowars praises Trump for cuddling up to Russia:

Quote:
During his election campaign, Trump expressed admiration for Russian President Vladimir Putin, a sentiment that seemed to send chills down the spines of Democrats.

He also famously stated that the Middle East would have been safer if Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein had remained in power.

For those of us who are sick and tired of war and weary of where the Syrian conflict is headed, Trump’s foreign policy — for the time being — is a breath of fresh air.
...while still setting up the face-heel turn:

Quote:
As time goes on, however, we may find we will have to mobilize our anti-war resistance quicker than expected.

Trump is already surrounding himself with establishment insiders and has even picked a top Iraq-war hawk, James Woolsey, as his senior adviser on national security issues.

Further, the president-elect’s vice president, Mike Pence, is reportedly going to be no better than his predecessors on the war front.
Old 18th November 2016, 01:16 AM   #71
zorro99
Graduate Poster

With Treasury candidate come possible conflicts

A leading candidate to be *President-elect Donald Trump’s treasury secretary was deeply involved in running a bank that has received $900 million in federal bailout money and that has been accused of discrimination — examples of the potentially thorny conflicts of interest that could plague Trump’s nascent administration.

Steven T. Mnuchin was the finance chairman for Trump’s campaign, and three people close to the presidential transition team said that at the moment he is among the most likely candidates to helm Treasury. Mnuchin, a Goldman Sachs veteran, made his name as a private investor when he led the 2009 purchase of failed subprime mortgage lender IndyMac, the California bank whose long lines of customers waiting to withdraw their money became an enduring image of the financial crisis.

Central to the deal was a promise by federal regulators to cover a significant share of the bank’s losses — a guarantee that lasts through 2019. In addition, the bank — later renamed OneWest — has repeatedly faced criticism over its attempts to foreclose on homeowners who were in the process of modifying their loans, among other practices.

On Thursday, an advocacy group filed a complaint with the Department of Housing and Urban Development accusing the bank of locating branches in predominantly white neighborhoods while avoiding minority communities, including two years in which only two black borrowers received home loans across six counties.

“If you look at the story of IndyMac and OneWest, it’s a story of hardship, foreclosure and pain for working communities, and a story of profit for investors,” said Kevin Stein, deputy director of the California Reinvestment Coalition, the umbrella organization representing more than 300 community groups that filed the complaint.

Mnuchin’s long involvement with the bank could raise questions about his ability to lead an agency at the forefront of the government’s oversight of the financial industry. OneWest was purchased last year by the financial firm CIT, which is partially overseen by Treasury. It has been named a “systemically important” financial institution — often informally called “too big to fail” — worthy of additional scrutiny because of the risk it poses to the economy in a crisis. Mnuchin is on CIT’s board of directors and owns $100 million in company stock, according to compensation research firm Equilar.

“Whenever you have someone coming from the financial sector, you’re going to see issues, especially post-bailout,” said Jordan Libowitz, communications director at Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

Mnuchin is one of several Cabinet candidates and members of Trump’s transition team whose close ties to the industries is drawing criticism from some lawmakers. Oil industry magnate Harold Hamm is under consideration for energy secretary. The list of financiers advising Trump includes Anthony Scaramucci, Steve Feinberg and John Paulson, who was one of Mnuchin’s partners in the deal to buy IndyMac. Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, whose consulting company has had extensive contracts with foreign governments, could be the next secretary of state.

Other widely discussed candidates for treasury secretary, including JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon and private equity financier Wilbur Ross, might face conflicts of their own.

A spokesman for Mnuchin declined to comment. But a person close to him, speaking on the condition of anonymity because his employer does not allow him to talk on the record, said that while at the bank, Mnuchin’s “entire mission was to save people’s homes.”

CIT said in a statement that it “is committed to fair-lending and works hard to meet the credit needs of all communities and neighborhoods we serve.”

The purchase of IndyMac is just one of the many complex deals that Mnuchin has struck over his decades in the upper echelons of finance. He spent 17 years at Goldman Sachs before leaving to join an investment fund set up by hedge fund investor — and prominent Democrat — George Soros. Mnuchin helped back the construction of Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago — and was later sued by Trump in an effort to secure more favorable terms. And after moving to California to take control of IndyMac, Mnuchin reinvented himself as a film producer and financier, putting out blockbusters such as “Avatar” and “Suicide Squad.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...mepage%2Fstory

Mnuchin once partnered with George Soros. That's not going to go over well with Jones fans.
Old 18th November 2016, 02:08 AM   #72
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Mark6 February 2017 
I'll go with no earlier than summer 2017, no later than 2018 midterms and most likely for failure to indict Hillary/Obama.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th November 2016, 05:52 AM   #73
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Mark6 February 2017 
StackoSummer 20172018 MidtermsFailure to indict Hillary/Obama

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
I'll go with no earlier than summer 2017, no later than 2018 midterms and most likely for failure to indict Hillary/Obama.
Old 18th November 2016, 06:58 AM   #74
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
My prediction: Between 1 year and 2 years.

1 year because Jones needs time to people to forget he supported Trump, and for the new-government smell to wear off, and for various federal and global events to occur that Trump would need to respond to.

2 years maximum because that's when the next mid-terms are, and it might provide fodder for Jone's anti-government paranoia whoring for whatever crackpottery gets him attention and $.
ftfy
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th November 2016, 07:35 PM   #75
imodium
Thinker

I'll predict near the end of Trump's second term, at that point, Jones himself will run and probably win.
imodium is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th November 2016, 12:21 PM   #76
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

In today's updates, Alex Jones and his various minions are still pro-Trump, but are also still setting up excuses for turning anti-Trump.

Is Trump Outsmarting The Neocons With His Latest Moves?
Is Trump keeping neocons close so they don't rebel?

Oh, and if you can stomach it, watch that video, because now we have a new contender for the betting pool:

Mark6 February 2017 
StackoSummer 20172018 MidtermsFailure to indict Hillary/Obama
ALEX JONES!!!Inauguration Mid-April to May

Is it too soon to say "I called it!!!"?
Old 25th November 2016, 04:07 PM   #77
tinribmancer

Is Jonesy boy already mentioning this stuff already?

Old 25th November 2016, 04:21 PM   #78
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
Is Jonesy boy already mentioning this stuff already?

Here's a few. The titles refer only to Hillary, but they do mention Stein in the video.

Breaking: Democrat Counter-Coup Against Trump in Progress
Stand up and resist

Quote:
Calls for a recount and the erroneous assertion that Hillary won the popular vote are fueling the latest sneak effort by the globalists to rip the control out of the hands of the rightful heirs: The American Patriots.

Meanwhile, terror sleeper cells are waiting to be activated across the Republic.

Video: Butt-Hurt Losers Demand Election Recount!
Will Hillary exploit a recount to stage a coup?

Quote:
Smashing up cities & sending death threats didn’t work….now butt-hurt Hillary voters want a recount.
Old 30th November 2016, 07:14 PM   #79
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

In today's update, the Love-In continues:

Alex Jones: Why I Love Donald Trump
Find out why Jones is such a big fan of the President Elect

Quote:
Alex Jones reveals the reasons why he loves Donald Trump and why he thinks he will be a great president.
Old 5th December 2016, 01:21 PM   #80
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

I can't really make a timeframe prediction. I think it will happen eventually; but it could be a few years. Right now, Alex Jones' audience is 100% Trump supporters and he has to know that in hitching his wagon to Trump, he has surrendered a good deal of command of that audience. If he wants to keep that audience, he will have to toe the line.

I predict that Alex Jones will not "turn" on Trump until a very large segment of Trump's own support base turns on him. Given that base's proven devotion to excusing any of Trump's mis-steps or reversals no matter how large and even while attacking other people for doing the exact same things, it could be quite a while before a critical mass of disillusioned supporters is reached. I'm confident it will happen - but it could be quite a while indeed.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories