IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Closed Thread
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:08 AM   #121
newyorkguy
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Noztradamus View Post
So just Howard Hughes and Nixon: The Sequel.
Another theory Robinson/Mercer have is:
Quote:
Among the theories that Robinson has propounded and that Bob Mercer has accepted is that climate change is not happening. It's not for real, and if it is happening, it's going to be good for the planet. Link to NPR
It's not happening and -- even if it is -- no worries folks. Their theory is that global warming will cause a huge increase in the number of species and be a boon to agriculture. I guess the latter is based on the 'belief' that polar regions will become temperate and be able to support large-scale farming.

Meanwhile, by the time Barron Trump is his father's age (70), Mar-a-Lago may be underwater.
Quote:
[Last] year, the town [of Palm Beach] overhauled 12 pumping stations to push storm runoff up a huge pipe to the Intracoastal Waterway under a 20-year, $120 million infrastructure plan to deal with increased rainfall and street flooding, among other issues. Palm Beach’s system can now suck up almost 1 million gallons of runoff a minute. “I just deal with the reality that sea levels are rising,” says Palm Beach Town Manager Thomas Bradford. “I don’t want to rile people up about it.” Bloomberg News link
newyorkguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:11 AM   #122
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
This text, more than many, make it obvious that Trump really can say whatever he wants, or shoot people in broad daylight without losing followers.

This level of devotion is just plain unsettling.
The republican party heard him speak and clearly said "That's the leader for US", no more effete intellectuals like W, but a real man of the people.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:12 AM   #123
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post

It's not happening and -- even if it is -- no worries folks. Their theory is that global warming will cause a huge increase in the number of species and be a boon to agriculture. I guess the latter is based on the 'belief' that polar regions will become temperate and be able to support large-scale farming.

Meanwhile, by the time Barron Trump is his father's age (70), Mar-a-Lago may be underwater.
Of course it won't be, talking about that is illegal in Florida like most republican states.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:37 AM   #124
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
The republican party heard him speak and clearly said "That's the leader for US", no more effete intellectuals like W, but a real man of the people.
Republicans have had enough of those liberal elite intellectuals. So they voted for a Republican elite blithering idiot.

But he MUST be smart! He's rich!
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:43 AM   #125
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by TraneWreck View Post
Holy ****. This may the most Trump Trump has ever been. It's from the summer of 2015, but my god:
Oh, you just saw that one? It's been posted around these parts before. A beauty, isn't it?

Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
He has to be the dumbest person to ever be president.
Fixed.

I wonder if he'll fire him from a cannon if he finds him.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:44 AM   #126
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post

It's not happening and -- even if it is -- no worries folks.
That sort of rhetoric is very revealing. It shows that they know it's real and harmful, but are trying to cover both bases. Like a holocaust denier who says it didn't happen -- and if it did, the Jews deserved it. Woops!

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 04:59 AM   #127
Stacko
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
That sort of rhetoric is very revealing. It shows that they know it's real and harmful, but are trying to cover both bases. Like a holocaust denier who says it didn't happen -- and if it did, the Jews deserved it. Woops!
Are there any holocaust deniers that don't hold that position?
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 05:00 AM   #128
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
Are there any holocaust deniers that don't hold that position?
Yes, but it seems like the overwhelming majority of them do.

In a way, I think a denial of obvious facts almost always hides another position or agenda.

Old 3rd May 2017, 05:07 AM   #129
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Fast Eddie B gets a bit concerned when someone starts referring to themselves in the third person!

Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 10:53 AM   #130
TheL8Elvis
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
Fast Eddie B gets a bit concerned when someone starts referring to themselves in the third person!

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4193/3...e3b829ec86.jpg
The lack of really poor grammar may be a giveaway that trump didn't actually write these tweets. IDK.
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:07 AM   #131
Nosi
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
And another nut-job lands an appointment: Trump Just Picked a Contraception Skeptic to Head Federal Family Planning Efforts

The sub-title suggests she was only referring to 100% protection but here's the crux of her ignorance:Anti-abortion drivel. Apparently she also claims it's been proven that abortions cause breast cancer.

Hiding from the
Nosi is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:13 AM   #132
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TheL8Elvis View Post
The lack of really poor grammar may be a giveaway that trump didn't actually write these tweets. IDK.

I've considered that too... but he actually does it while speaking as well.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 3rd May 2017 at 11:16 AM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:15 AM   #133
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Nosi View Post

I think Maddow did a segment on it last Thursday or Friday.
It's a particularly nauseating addition to the Trump appointment catalog.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:19 AM   #134
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by Jim_MDP View Post
I think Maddow did a segment on it last Thursday or Friday.
It's a particularly nauseating addition to the Trump appointment catalog.
Why do you hate catholics who govern with their religious beliefs? This is all straight line catholic religion, and to say that someone is unqualified for hold a position in the US because of their religion is unamerican.

Think Benny Hinn will be surgeon general?
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:25 AM   #135
Spindrift
Time Person of the Year, 2006

Why do you hate catholics who govern with their religious beliefs? This is all straight line catholic religion, and to say that someone is unqualified for hold a position in the US because of their religion is unamerican.
As long as their religious beliefs yield to the constitution there's no problem. If they can't do that, then they shouldn't be governing.
Under Trump? That's not out of the realm of possibility.
Spindrift is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:37 AM   #136
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by Spindrift View Post
As long as their religious beliefs yield to the constitution there's no problem. If they can't do that, then they shouldn't be governing.
Naa religion as long as it is christian trumps all that is the true meaning of religious freedom now in this republican country. The votes are in and america is officially now a christian nation.
Old 3rd May 2017, 02:49 PM   #137
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

If contraception doesn't work, why does the Catholic church forbid it?
Gunter Haas, the 'leading British expert,' was a graphologist who advised couples, based on their handwriting characteristics, if they were compatible for marriage. I would submit that couples idiotic enough to do this are probably quite suitable for each other. It's nice when stupid people find love. - Ludovic Kennedy
pgwenthold is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2017, 11:41 PM   #138
skyeagle409
Master Poster

But they love Trump. This should fill them with the hope of all the wars he will start.

I don't want another war. I would be happy to see an increase in defense spending because I have complained for years that the military was underfunded and that point was made when I tried to order safety gloves for my workers but was told the Air Force didn't have the money at that time to fill my order. In fact, some squadrons were financially broke.

Last edited by skyeagle409; 3rd May 2017 at 11:45 PM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 12:22 AM   #139
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
I don't want another war. I would be happy to see an increase in defense spending because I have complained for years that the military was underfunded and that point was made when I tried to order safety gloves for my workers but was told the Air Force didn't have the money at that time to fill my order. In fact, some squadrons were financially broke.
It's not clear to me that the highlighted is the case. The US spends more on its military than the next 'n' countries combined so a claim that the military is underfunded IMO needs to be examined carefully.

Now the fact that you were unable to obtain safety gloves for your workers indicates that something is wrong but an increase in military spending may not fix that issue. I've worked on defence procurement projects in the UK and to my civilian ears the sums involved are huge but quite often military personnel complain that money is being spent on the wrong things, that the specifications are far too complicated (like the apocryphal combined sniper rifle and entrenching tool), the military is being fleeced by overcharging suppliers or some combination of these.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 02:59 AM   #140
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Sounds like they are overspending. Wouldn't a reduction in the size of the military be a solution?
If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 03:19 AM   #141
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by pgwenthold View Post
If contraception doesn't work, why does the Catholic church forbid it?
Ask them, they are the ones with the crazy contradictory beliefs. Probably has to do with the intent being immoral regardless of efficacy. Kind of like how catholic hospitals will never perform an abortion even to save some sluts life, but will do more invasive and damaging procedures that have the side effect of killing the fetus to save said sluts life. Because the extra damage to a woman makes it all ok that you killed the baby.
Old 4th May 2017, 03:21 AM   #142
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Those do not necessarily follow. Think of all the safety gloves that they could have bought with the money they spent on building tanks the army doesn't want. But the only answer is spending more money so that defense contractors get the profits they need.

What next making sure you have body armor for your troops before invading a country? That is crazy talk that no one in the military would ever really back, why else do they vote republican so strongly?

How will Trumps plan to build more battleships get your men gloves?

Last edited by ponderingturtle; 4th May 2017 at 03:23 AM.
Old 4th May 2017, 03:23 AM   #143
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

I don't want another war.
Nor do I.

I marched against the Vietnam War a lifetime ago. I still contain vestiges of my anti-war past.

But read any history of WWII and it's hard not to come away frustrated, it being SO clear in retrospect how much easier it would have been to have confronted Hitler militarily before millions had to die in the battlefields and camps.

I find it hard not to look at N Korea in that light, and to try to see it as historians might decades from now. That the cautious hesitancy of Obama, Bush and Clinton may have been exactly the wrong course of action.

But it's complicated, and Lord knows getting involved in conflicts in SE Asia does not have a great track record for the US. Then again, the Viet Cong did not have the bomb!
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 03:30 AM   #144
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Nor do I.

I marched against the Vietnam War a lifetime ago. I still contain vestiges of my anti-war past.

But read any history of WWII and it's hard not to come away frustrated, it being SO clear in retrospect how much easier it would have been to have confronted Hitler militarily before millions had to die in the battlefields and camps.

I find it hard not to look at N Korea in that light, and to try to see it as historians might decades from now. That the cautious hesitancy of Obama, Bush and Clinton may have been exactly the wrong course of action.

But it's complicated, and Lord knows getting involved in conflicts in SE Asia does not have a great track record for the US. Then again, the Viet Cong did not have the bomb!
The thing is the waning power of the US and the rising power of china make a limited war in Korea very likely to turn into WWIII. The situation there is not at all uncommon to cause major wars when one nation supplants another as the larger power.

So any such war needs China as our ally. Or are you ignoring that it was china who pushed the allies back so that there is a North Korea now?

Look at WWI, was stopping the Austro Hungarian invasion of Serbia worth it all?
Old 4th May 2017, 05:07 AM   #145
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

So any such war needs China as our ally. Or are you ignoring that it was china who pushed the allies back so that there is a North Korea now?
Nope. Just pondering!

Quote:
Look at WWI, was stopping the Austro Hungarian invasion of Serbia worth it all?
I think that's unknowable.
Old 4th May 2017, 07:25 AM   #146
TofuFighter
Illuminator

Nor do I.
I was watching BBC about a week ago. They were covering the French election issues and interviewed a young french person who said (and i paraphrase) "we're millennials, we never experienced war, so we're not afraid like the older people are"

It came across to me as something she thought was a positive thing. IMO it is exactly the opposite. Younger generations (and that includes me at 42) do not understand the horrors. "Lest we forget". I read WWII history as a hobby and it's one of the few things that really shakes me.

The point I'm trying to make is that people, now, seem far too cavalier about the threat of a potential war. Trump does nothing to help that situation, despite the occasional comment about 'the nuclear being so bad'. Maybe if he hadn't been so unfortunately afflicted by heel spurs, that might not be the case.
TofuFighter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 07:34 AM   #147
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
I was watching BBC about a week ago. They were covering the French election issues and interviewed a young french person who said (and i paraphrase) "we're millennials, we never experienced war, so we're not afraid like the older people are"

It came across to me as something she thought was a positive thing. IMO it is exactly the opposite. Younger generations (and that includes me at 42) do not understand the horrors. "Lest we forget". I read WWII history as a hobby and it's one of the few things that really shakes me.

The point I'm trying to make is that people, now, seem far too cavalier about the threat of a potential war. Trump does nothing to help that situation, despite the occasional comment about 'the nuclear being so bad'. Maybe if he hadn't been so unfortunately afflicted by heel spurs, that might not be the case.
It's easy to be sanguine about the prospect of war when there is little or no prospect of having to serve (armed forces in most developed countries are fully professional) and any fighting is likely to happen a long, long way away so the direct impact on the individual is minimal.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 07:42 AM   #148
Tony Stark
Philosopher

Saying that war with NK might be necessary because WW2 is such nonsense reasoning. Kim Jong un is not Hitler. It seems pretty clear that the Kim dynasty's number one goal is to stay in power.

Americans are such chicken littles. People in freaking South Korea are probably less scared of Kim than Americans are.
Tony Stark is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 07:46 AM   #149
Matthew Best
Penultimate Amazing

Or maybe Benny Hill?
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 07:47 AM   #150
Matthew Best
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TraneWreck View Post
Holy ****. This may the most Trump Trump has ever been. It's from the summer of 2015, but my god:
As the Washington Post says today:

"It is urgent for Americans to think and speak clearly about President Trump’s inability to do either."
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 07:51 AM   #151
Armitage72
Philosopher

Saying that war with NK might be necessary because WW2 is such nonsense reasoning. Kim Jong un is not Hitler. It seems pretty clear that the Kim dynasty's number one goal is to stay in power.

Americans are such chicken littles. People in freaking South Korea are probably less scared of Kim than Americans are.

Frightened people are easier to control. Look at how many political campaigns in the past 16 years have included some variant of "If you don't vote for me, you'll be killed by the terrorists who are hiding behind every bush. BOO!!"
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 09:17 AM   #152
turingtest
Mistral, mistral wind...

Originally Posted by Matthew Best View Post
As the Washington Post says today:

"It is urgent for Americans to think and speak clearly about President Trump’s inability to do either."
It's pretty common, I think, for American presidents from any position on the ideological spectrum to say things that are taken out of context (or deliberately misunderstood) so their partisans then have to explain what he meant when he said something. Trump is the first one I can think of that you have to begin by explaining what he said when he said something.

I can't be the only one who's thought that a perfect SNL sketch would have Alec Baldwin as Trump running off at the mouth in one of his streams of addled consciousness, then having Samuel L. Jackson standing up at the back of the room and yelling "English, ************! Do you speak it?"

Life was a short shelf that came with bookends- Stephen King
turingtest is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 09:38 AM   #153
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Originally Posted by The Don View Post
It's not clear to me that the highlighted is the case. The US spends more on its military than the next 'n' countries combined so a claim that the military is underfunded IMO needs to be examined carefully.

Now the fact that you were unable to obtain safety gloves for your workers indicates that something is wrong but an increase in military spending may not fix that issue. I've worked on defence procurement projects in the UK and to my civilian ears the sums involved are huge but quite often military personnel complain that money is being spent on the wrong things, that the specifications are far too complicated (like the apocryphal combined sniper rifle and entrenching tool), the military is being fleeced by overcharging suppliers or some combination of these.

Believe me, the military was so seriously underfunded, that there were units in Afghanistan that had to cut back on breakfast items and flight crews who were unable to replace their worn flight suits due to lack of money, not to mention that flight training was seriously cut back as well. Other services for military personnel were cut back and not only had I had difficulty ordering safety gloves, but difficulty receiving replacement parts for aircraft as well, so what we did, we took perfectly good airplanes and used them to cannibalize parts in order to keep other aircraft flying.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2017, 09:46 AM   #154
skyeagle409
Master Poster

Those do not necessarily follow. Think of all the safety gloves that they could have bought with the money they spent on building tanks the army doesn't want. But the only answer is spending more money so that defense contractors get the profits they need.

At that time, I was a defense contractor working on an Air Force contract at Travis AFB, CA. Without the required safety equipment and replacement parts, planes don't fly.

Quote:
What next making sure you have body armor for your troops before invading a country?

That's something for the politicians to ponder.

Quote:
That is crazy talk that no one in the military would ever really back, why else do they vote republican so strongly?

How will Trumps plan to build more battleships get your men gloves?

You need to understand that without the proper safety equipment, Trump's battleships won't get built.
Old 4th May 2017, 09:50 AM   #155
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Believe me, the military was so seriously underfunded, that there were units in Afghanistan that had to cut back on breakfast items and flight crews who were unable to replace their worn flight suits due to lack of money, not to mention that flight training was seriously cut back as well. Other services for military personnel were cut back and not only had I had difficulty ordering safety gloves, but difficulty receiving replacement parts for aircraft as well, so what we did, we took perfectly good airplanes and used them to cannibalize parts in order to keep other aircraft flying.
That does not show what you think it means. There are individual budgets that are under funded. That is a given, but you are assuming no waste or excess, and there is tons of that as well. Maybe you can get some of the tanks the army was forced to buy. That should work as PPE.
Old 4th May 2017, 09:53 AM   #156
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

At that time, I was a defense contractor working on an Air Force contract at Travis AFB, CA. Without the required safety equipment and replacement parts, planes don't fly.
Yes and??? The F35 boondogle is a major part of that as well. Those inexpensive new high tech planes were supposed to replace all those outdated ones. Just didn't work out that way.

I am sure the new battleships will help with that situation as well.

Quote:
You need to understand that without the proper safety equipment, Trump's battleships won't get built.
Sure they will, that was the benefit of getting Gorsuch on the court, killing your employees will be getting much much more acceptable soon. They used to build all kinds of ships with little or no PPE. That was when america was great and we are going back to that of course. It is what the military wanted when they voted for him.
Old 4th May 2017, 09:53 AM   #157
skyeagle409
Master Poster

The thing is the waning power of the US and the rising power of china make a limited war in Korea very likely to turn into WWIII.

Definitely false. It won't take much to put North Korea out of action in the early stages of such a conflict and you don't know the reality of North Korea's military status. Do you think those missiles that North Korea tows on the parade route are real?
Old 4th May 2017, 09:56 AM   #158
skyeagle409
Master Poster

That does not show what you think it means.

I know what it means because I have been associated with the military for well over 40 years. In fact, I have invented equipment, special tools and components for military aircraft.
Old 4th May 2017, 09:56 AM   #159
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Definitely false. It won't take much to put North Korea out of action in the early stages of such a conflict and you don't know the reality of North Korea's military status. Do you think those missiles that North Korea tows on the parade route are real?
And so? You can't exactly fight everything from 35,000'. I figure it will make Iraq look like the easy short war it was. Maybe though we will get fewer reboots instead of a new invasion with every republican administration.
Old 4th May 2017, 09:59 AM   #160
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

I know what it means because I have been associated with the military for well over 40 years. In fact, I have invented equipment, special tools and components for military aircraft.
And you haven't shown that the budget expansion would do anything for the budgets that prevent you from buying gloves. It will go to develop fancy new toys not that kind of boring crap.

You can expand the budget as much as you want doesn't mean it trickles down do where you want it. Just like the economy it has expanded a lot in the past 40 years, just not for the vast majority of people. So will your budget be part of the figurative 1% that is being expanded or is it not?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics