ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Closed Thread
Old 16th November 2018, 10:30 AM   #441
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by Resume View Post

Saw that, and many arguments for and agin it. Most followers I see are on the fence, but hoping for the legal action Q predicts. The general consensus I saw and agree with is Q or no Q, swamp draining (indictments) is what most Q fans want. Time will tell on that front.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 02:09 PM   #442
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Qanon and Trump earlier thanked Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton for his work, then this appears...

Who can say why the mum msm isnt reporting this item...

Federal Court Says Clinton Must Answer More Questions About Her Emails https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/15/f...stions-emails/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 09:06 PM   #443
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 6,431
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Saw that, and many arguments for and agin it. Most followers I see are on the fence, but hoping for the legal action Q predicts. The general consensus I saw and agree with is Q or no Q, swamp draining (indictments) is what most Q fans want. Time will tell on that front.
Put down some goalposts. What timeline and what result do you require from Q to prove his existence and relevance.

Given the cryptic nature and deliberate vagueness of Q's dispatches, any result could be interpreted to fit the narrative. Q predicts a great downfall for many elites. If it happens, Q is right. If it doesn't, the elites have successfully triumphed over the truth, as grand conspiracies tend to do. Either way, with or without result or evidence, Q is the truth. Don't you see a problem with this scenario?

To be brief. What could happen that would make you think Q is BS? Is there any reasonable fact pattern that would disabuse you of this conspiracy theory?
__________________
Gobble gobble

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 16th November 2018 at 09:09 PM.
SuburbanTurkey is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 10:21 PM   #444
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Already answered, above. If a passle of Swampsters are not indicted while Trump's in office I'll be disappointed.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 10:40 PM   #445
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Look how nutty the Q gang are

They did WHAT? Mueller, McCabe and Rosenstein ALL involved in cover-up of FBI investigation into Uranium one BRIBES

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2018...um-one-bribes/

wikileaks said it

https://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/t...nium-to-putin/

Last edited by Bubba; 16th November 2018 at 10:44 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 10:49 PM   #446
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,680
As more QAnon predictions are shown to be way off the mark, his followers are starting to bicker among themselves.
Meanwhile, Bubba sails on, blissfully unaware of the ongoing failure of his pet conspiracy theory. He may soon be the only believer left.
https://www.salon.com/2018/11/15/qan...j3qSMBxwYLc2D8
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 11:29 PM   #447
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Re Judicial Watch’s progress in the aforementioned FOIA matter of Hillary's emails:


Federal Court Orders Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under Oath

Apparently, no one in the federal bureaucracies cares to fully investigate Hillary Clinton’s email misconduct, but we are doing it, and we’re making progress.

This week U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her controversial email system.

In 2016, she was required to submit under oath written answers to our questions. Clinton objected to and refused to answer questions about the creation of her email system; her decision to use the system despite warnings from State Department cybersecurity officials; and the basis for her claim that the State Department had “90-95%” of her emails.

After a lengthy hearing Judge Sullivan ruled that Clinton must address two questions that she refused to answer under oath.

Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.
During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

Judge Sullivan read his opinion from the bench, deciding that the question about the creation of the email system was within the scope of discovery. Judge Sullivan rejected Clinton’s assertion of attorney-client privilege on the question about the emails “in the State’s system.”

The court refused Judicial Watch’s and media’s requests to unseal the deposition videos of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and other Clinton State Department officials. And it upheld Clinton’s objections to answering a question about why she refused to stop using her Blackberry despite warnings from State Department security personnel. Justice Department lawyers for the State Department defended Clinton’s refusal to answer certain questions and argued for the continued secrecy of the deposition videos.

This hearing and court ruling is the latest development in our Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit about the controversial employment status of Huma Abedin, former deputy chief of staff to Clinton. The lawsuit, which seeks records regarding the authorization for Abedin to engage in outside employment while employed by the Department of State, was reopened because of revelations about the clintonemail.com system (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-01363)). The court also granted discovery to Judicial Watch to help determine if and how Clinton’s email system thwarted FOIA.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 16th November 2018, 11:40 PM   #448
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 13,161
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Re Judicial Watch’s progress in the aforementioned FOIA matter of Hillary's emails:


Federal Court Orders Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under Oath

Apparently, no one in the federal bureaucracies cares to fully investigate Hillary Clinton’s email misconduct, but we are doing it, and we’re making progress.

This week U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her controversial email system.

In 2016, she was required to submit under oath written answers to our questions. Clinton objected to and refused to answer questions about the creation of her email system; her decision to use the system despite warnings from State Department cybersecurity officials; and the basis for her claim that the State Department had “90-95%” of her emails.

After a lengthy hearing Judge Sullivan ruled that Clinton must address two questions that she refused to answer under oath.

Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.
During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

Judge Sullivan read his opinion from the bench, deciding that the question about the creation of the email system was within the scope of discovery. Judge Sullivan rejected Clinton’s assertion of attorney-client privilege on the question about the emails “in the State’s system.”

The court refused Judicial Watch’s and media’s requests to unseal the deposition videos of Huma Abedin, Cheryl Mills and other Clinton State Department officials. And it upheld Clinton’s objections to answering a question about why she refused to stop using her Blackberry despite warnings from State Department security personnel. Justice Department lawyers for the State Department defended Clinton’s refusal to answer certain questions and argued for the continued secrecy of the deposition videos.

This hearing and court ruling is the latest development in our Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit about the controversial employment status of Huma Abedin, former deputy chief of staff to Clinton. The lawsuit, which seeks records regarding the authorization for Abedin to engage in outside employment while employed by the Department of State, was reopened because of revelations about the clintonemail.com system (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:13-cv-01363)). The court also granted discovery to Judicial Watch to help determine if and how Clinton’s email system thwarted FOIA.
oh no!
this could seriously affect her chances to get elected in 2016!

But more importantly, this is setting a precedent for what it is legitimate to ask an administration for - which basically means that Trump and Co. are in even deeper ****.
__________________
Prediction
https://xkcd.com/2370/
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th November 2018, 11:54 PM   #449
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
oh no!
this could seriously affect her chances to get elected in 2016!

But more importantly, this is setting a precedent for what it is legitimate to ask an administration for - which basically means that Trump and Co. are in even deeper ****.

Or maybe they're aiming higher than that.


https://twitter.com/prayingmedic/sta...G2bvipJUmZOv2A
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 18th November 2018, 02:22 AM   #450
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,680
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You gotta be kiddin me. You're saying no evidence means the game is not rigged. (just like a statist would).

The evidence never leaves the golf courses or the private dining rooms aboard their jets and yachts.
Perhaps the next time you sail back to Hawaii on an extended vacation, you can pick up some of this evidence while you're aboard.
Statist.

Originally Posted by Bubba
I'm going on an extended vacation now. Sailing back to Hawaii.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11521693
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2018, 04:04 PM   #451
sts60
Illuminator
 
sts60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,556
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Already answered, above. If a passle of Swampsters are not indicted while Trump's in office I'll be disappointed.
Are you backtracking? In post 336 it was admitting you were wrong, not being “disappointed”.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 24th November 2018, 11:06 PM   #452
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Are you backtracking? In post 336 it was admitting you were wrong, not being “disappointed”.
Your words. Not mine.

Why do you try put words in others' mouth ?

I said the following in post 336.



Quote:


Quote:
sts60 Quote:
Quit stalling. Answer the question, or simply admit, by refusing to do so, that you intend to prolong your fantasy without limit, and that you will never acknowledge your error.

Fer gawdsakes Jets,

You're asking when I will admit I was wrong about believing (hoping, actually, as I've said I, like you, can not know for sure that Q is for real or not) there will be arrests, right?

As if you missed it....Its not my call, so I'll give trump all the time he needs, (there's the logic), while he's in office, to indict/arrest them, (and you, if you dont say please next time).

Last edited by Bubba; 24th November 2018 at 11:07 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th November 2018, 02:10 AM   #453
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,680
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Your words. Not mine.

Why do you try put words in others' mouth ?

I said the following in post 336.
Does this mean that you won't admit you were wrong, if you were wrong?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th November 2018, 12:15 PM   #454
Whip
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,473
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Does this mean that you won't admit you were wrong, if you were wrong?
this means he won't admit that he won't admit he's wrong.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 25th November 2018, 01:00 PM   #455
Elagabalus
Philosopher
 
Elagabalus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6,532
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Your words. Not mine.

Why do you try put words in others' mouth ?

I said the following in post 336.
Tell me about Leicia.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 26th November 2018, 11:02 PM   #456
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Q has been saying watch D5.

December 5, December 5....say many Q followers, expecting something significant coming December 5


Maybe, maybe not.

Neon says its not about December 5. Something different, he says. Digging and digging, with help from an Anon or two, Neon dug up another interpretation, plus all kinds of little known stuff on sundry swamp critters.


https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/11/2...on-neonrevolt/


excerpt:

what I’ve stumbled across, as a result of so much digging, is a deep state apparatus that is so well hidden, and so nefarious, it’s hard to comprehend.

Last edited by Bubba; 26th November 2018 at 11:19 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 12:02 AM   #457
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Does this mean that you won't admit you were wrong, if you were wrong?

Wrong about what specifically?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 12:48 AM   #458
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,684
Quote:
a deep state apparatus that is so well hidden, and so nefarious, it’s hard to comprehend.
Probably a soap dispenser, or breath mints.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 01:38 AM   #459
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,680
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Wrong about what specifically?
What you were talking about in Post 452. Have you forgotten already?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 10:35 AM   #460
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
What you were talking about in Post 452. Have you forgotten already?

Something I said in post 452 you say....what are you referring to specifically ?

Are you referring to the highlited part, below?

The following item, (actually from an earlier post, #336), was copy/pasted into post 452.

Quote:
You're asking when I will admit I was wrong about believing (hoping, actually, as I've said I, like you, can not know for sure that

Q is for real or not) there will be arrests, right?

...As if you missed it....Its not my call, so I'll give trump all the time he needs, (there's the logic), while he's in office, to indict/arrest them, (and you, if you dont say please next time).

Is that it....the highlited part ?

If not, please confirm for us which point specifically it is that you wish to pin me down to ie admitting if wrong. Its important to clarify. I wish to answer correctly on this crucial point.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 10:38 AM   #461
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 6,431
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Q has been saying watch D5.

December 5, December 5....say many Q followers, expecting something significant coming December 5
Another swift kicking of the can down the road by "Q". It's like those cults that keep declaring the end of the world and sheepishly having to move the date back after there is no hellfire.

At what point is it totally hopeless? Any hard deadline on this Q nonsense? After Trump leaves office?
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 10:42 AM   #462
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
 
The Great Zaganza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 13,161
Q is obviously concerned that his predictions will affect their outcome, hence he has to keep them vague.
Time-Traveler Code, you know?
__________________
Prediction
https://xkcd.com/2370/
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 10:57 AM   #463
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
So sayeth the guy cheering on Turkish fascism and saying the USA should embrace that style of government.

Please elaborate as in where I specifically said any of that.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 10:58 AM   #464
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,033
It's fun watching bubba rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 10:59 AM   #465
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Other side note: There are, in fact professional killers, er, Fixers in Hollywood.

Hastings had a drug problem. If someone wanted to kill him he would have OD'd. That's how that would be done. (Yes, I read too much James Elroy).

How did Jack Anderson die?
Why are James Bamford, Bob Woodward, Carl Bernstein, and Seymour Hersch still alive?

Why kill a journalist over a war NOBODY seems to care about?

Oversimplification. Strawman.

Wars are known to harbor huge scams. Corrupt brass and other agents dive in for fortunes and or power.

It (Hastings) easily could've been about some scam which he was going to expose.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:00 AM   #466
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
It's fun watching bubba rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship.

Rejected. Try being specific
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:03 AM   #467
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,033
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Rejected. Try being specific
Failure is specific.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:05 AM   #468
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
http://thefederalist.com/2018/10/29/...ous-evolution/

Quote:
Quote:
From Trolling To Fleecing: Co-Creator Of ‘Q’ Hoax Explains Its Scary Evolution

Is it true? How did you measure it for its veracity rating?


Originally Posted by LSSBB View Post
No,

Since I am a Libertarian, I am by definition not a statist.

Since I am asking you for actual evidence to back up what appears to be pure CT garbage, I am a skeptic.

Could you please help fellow skeptics everywhere by providing actual evidence to back up the above federalist article, which appears to be embraced by statists.


Show how it is not written by clowns (agents) paid to discredit Q and POTUS.

(this may require your proving the chans are not monitored and infiltrated by such agents).

Please proceed, skeptic.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:07 AM   #469
Bubba
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4,061
Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Failure is specific.

Prove it. Or not, since it can only be mere opinion at this point
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:11 AM   #470
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,033
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

table pounding snipped...

Please proceed, skeptic.
I know it must suck out loud to have fallen for ******** as weak as the Qanon material, but you can take comfort in the fact that you've got company.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:11 AM   #471
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,779
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Is it true? How did you measure it for its veracity rating?





Could you please help fellow skeptics everywhere by providing actual evidence to back up the above federalist article, which appears to be embraced by statists.


Show how it is not written by clowns (agents) paid to discredit Q and POTUS.

(this may require your proving the chans are not monitored and infiltrated by such agents).

Please proceed, skeptic.
That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:12 AM   #472
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,033
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Prove it. Or not, since it can only be mere opinion at this point
What's the difference? my opinion or another anon 'net poster? Qanon was loser bait from day one and lookee who they caught.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:16 AM   #473
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 6,431
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
Oh poor Carlitos. Simple, feeble minded Carlitos. I shall explain it to you so you may begin to understand. All you need to know is this:

- Q exists and will soon be vindicated
- Facts that can be twisted to confirm the existence of Q are true
- Facts that disprove the existence of Q are disinformation spread by the Deep State.
- The apparent overwhelming veracity of this negative evidence is itself evidence of the competency and power of the deep state conspiracy. Behold their might!
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:27 AM   #474
arayder
Graduate Poster
 
arayder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,801
"The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 28

So why does Q need to hide?
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:35 AM   #475
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: USA! USA!
Posts: 22,779
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
- Facts that disprove the existence of Q are disinformation spread by the Deep State.
This reminds me of a fine piece of writing on this very forum. Q supporters are validating the inflationary model of conspiracy theories.

Quote:
"A Good Theory can be distinguished from a Conspiracy Theory as follows: When repeatedly exposed to scrutiny, the Conspiracy Theory requires more and more people involved, and more and more extraordinary events in order to prevent self-contradiction. A Good Theory, in contrast, remains approximately static in complexity as it is refined."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:35 AM   #476
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,033
Originally Posted by arayder View Post
"The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion." Proverbs 28

So why does Q need to hide?
Silly! Because hiding is fun!
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:39 AM   #477
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 13,033
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
This reminds me of a fine piece of writing on this very forum. Q supporters are validating the inflationary model of conspiracy theories.
Thank you - I hadn't seen that before. Excellent work.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 11:40 AM   #478
sts60
Illuminator
 
sts60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,556
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Your words. Not mine.

Why do you try put words in others' mouth ?

I said the following in post 336.
Typical Bubba passive-aggressive evasiveness.

In that post, you said:

“You're asking when I will admit I was wrong about believing ... there will be arrests, right?”

Your words, although you injected some parenthetical weaseling about “hoping, actually”.

When will you admit there won’t be “arrests”? If they don’t happen by the time Trump leaves office?

When will you admit the whole Q thing is bull byproduct? Under what circumstances
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 12:26 PM   #479
sts60
Illuminator
 
sts60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,556
Actually, don’t bother answering; I’m not interested.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 01:04 PM   #480
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 4,684
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Oversimplification. Strawman.

Wars are known to harbor huge scams. Corrupt brass and other agents dive in for fortunes and or power.

It (Hastings) easily could've been about some scam which he was going to expose.
1. Show me where any military officers have profited from the war in Afghanistan.

2. Tell me why the long list of stories about PRIVATE MILITARY contracting companies actually ripping off American tax payers in Afghanistan and Iraq has generated zero reaction from the American public.

3. Name one CIA officer, or one DEA agent who has made a fortune in Afghanistan.

4. Show me where anybody is winning in Afghanistan.

The truth is if we really want to hose the Taliban we'll let them have it back.

So why kill a journalist over a war that nobody cares about?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:38 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.