ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Closed Thread
Old 27th November 2018, 01:07 PM   #481
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
It's fun watching bubba rearranging the deck chairs on a sinking ship.
while trying to corral shuffleboard pucks.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th November 2018, 01:13 PM   #482
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Please elaborate as in where I specifically said any of that.
Quote:
I hear the Turkish military cleaned house a few times over the years. When necessary, they'd do it quietly on a Friday afternoon, and step aside before Monday when possible, or as soon as new leaders were elected.

A non-coup. Sounds reasonable. Thats good brass.
Later you posted.

Quote:
Yep. Everyone should. Bad guys. Maybe more bad than Bill and Hillary.

However thats irrelevant to my example of how a military can clean house and restore civil govt.
Old 27th November 2018, 11:40 PM   #483
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba
Please elaborate as in where I specifically said any of that.

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Later you posted.

Thanks for showing us I did not say what you claimed I said. Your spinning fails.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 12:05 AM   #484
Bubba
Illuminator

Q recommends Ben Swann's CBS 'Reality Check' report.

It aired briefly then disappeared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=-GZFHLAcG8A
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 01:40 AM   #485
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Wrong about what specifically?
Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Typical Bubba passive-aggressive evasiveness.

In that post, you said:

“You're asking when I will admit I was wrong about believing ... there will be arrests, right?”

Your words, although you injected some parenthetical weaseling about “hoping, actually”.

When will you admit there won’t be “arrests”? If they don’t happen by the time Trump leaves office?

When will you admit the whole Q thing is bull byproduct? Under what circumstances
Capably explained by sts60.
I don't see why you're so fired up about "what specifically" (You are over-using this word, by the way: try paraphrasing to avoid repetition) you could be wrong about.
Just as a general matter of principle:
If you are wrong, will you admit you are wrong?
Old 28th November 2018, 01:42 AM   #486
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Thanks for showing us I did not say what you claimed I said. Your spinning fails.
Actually, you did. Your support for the Turkish military, and for military intervention in democracies, is clear and unambiguous. Read your posts again.
Old 28th November 2018, 09:15 AM   #487
carlitos
"más divertido"

This just in - local television newscasts are broadcast and then they 'disappear' unless someone records them.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 10:26 AM   #488
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

You mean like if there are no arrests per Q's sealed indictments for swampsters?
Old 28th November 2018, 10:29 AM   #489
Bubba
Illuminator

For your entertainment:

Some Q following anon posted his latest envisioning....apparently of his version of a perfect world. Probably this is inspired by growing impatience while waiting for delivery of results such as 50K or so arrests. Other anons admonished his wild speculation....."Sounds great, but ultimately it is a disservice because it only leads to more disillusionment."

Quote:
Stock Market: Two weeks ago the three major indexes gave up all gains for the year of 2018. There has been no significant Stock Market recovery since. Today Nov. 27 the Stock Market fell into the red, again, and was expected to implode right after the RV completed, which would be around Fri. Nov. 30. Recent significant pattern shifts of Stock Market Insiders indicated that we were headed for a recession – (that could be turned around by a Global Currency Reset).

1. On Sat. Nov. 24 the approval of Brexit by the EU marked the end of London's status as the financial capital of the world, meaning that the transition could begin at any moment.

2. Q said that on Mon. Nov. 26 “their real panic begins. Then, over the course of the next 10 days or so, things would be very dark in D.C, indeed.”

3. Julian Assange was said to be at Camp David and on Tues. Nov. 27 was released of all charges against him so he could begin disclosing what was known about his investigation of the Clintons and Deep State. Q said: “Eyes on Assange. Careful now. Ready. Aim.”

4. Global Currency Reset: The GCR Announcement would occur at the G20 Meeting in Argentina Dec. 1 2018.

5. Quantum Financial System: The fair QFS was already in force to reset all global currencies as asset-backed, which would then save a failing global economy.

6. Indictments, Disclosure, Mass Arrests: Q said “it” would begin on Dec. 5. Dec. 5 was when Assange and former Attorney General Huber were scheduled to testify before Congressional committees on their findings in the investigations of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. James Comey and Loretta Lynch (who was said to be spilling the beans) were also set to testify. Also on Dec. 5 mass arrests on 63,233 federal indictments against political and other elites were said to be starting, though under a possible Social Media Blackout courtesy of the Cabal. Approximately 2/3s of Congress have been named in the 63,233 indictments – charges of which many concerned pedophilia and an international child trafficking ring of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. The Ninth Circle involved those in the global Banking System and was run by the CIA and Vatican. Trump would disband the 9th District Court. The government has been under lock down by the White Hats since Nov. 22. Child Sacrifices Held to Control Global Banking System

7. Social Media Blackout: On Dec. 5 in connection with mass arrests and Congressional hearings on the Clintons, the Cabal was preparing for a Social Media Blackout - Utube, Facebook, Twitter, Google - so news could only come out via the corrupt Mainstream Media. The White Hats were preparing to stop this suppression of Free Speech and Freedom of the Press, and bring charges against those involved.

8. Transition: The first half of Dec. would be a transition phase expected to last 1-2 weeks as most countries would undergo massive changes and reforms.

9. GESARA: GESARA Law would be announced the end of Dec. and expose the bankrupt fiat financial system, thus forcing all Central Banks (including the privately owned Federal Reserve and IRS) to shut down.

10. Martial Law: Starting in Dec. 2018 and until April 2019 the US would likely be under Martial Law as Military Tribunals would need to be held on many of the 63,332 federal indictments, plus new elections would need to occur within 120 days of GESARA implementation, or by April 2019.

11. Military Tribunals would begin in Jan. 2019.
Old 28th November 2018, 10:46 AM   #490
Bubba
Illuminator

Actually, you did. Your support for the Turkish military, and for military intervention in democracies, is clear and unambiguous. Read your posts again.
Fake news, booboo.

Try posting what I said for us instead of your lame spin up which is merely your lame spin up.
Old 28th November 2018, 12:02 PM   #491
Elagabalus
Philosopher

For your entertainment:

Some Q following anon posted his latest envisioning....apparently of his version of a perfect world. Probably this is inspired by growing impatience while waiting for delivery of results such as 50K or so arrests. Other anons admonished his wild speculation....."Sounds great, but ultimately it is a disservice because it only leads to more disillusionment."
Wow. Just. Wow. Julian Assange is a hero now? And he's coming to the States? Social Media blackout on Dec. 5? I can't wait.

Props to Q for spelling Martial Law correctly.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 01:50 PM   #492
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I recently rewatched season 6 of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and it struck me that the people pushing this crap theory must be like the Trio in that season.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 02:32 PM   #493
Imhotep
Graduate Poster

Dow Jones is up 2.5% today, I think we can safely say Q blew it on that set of predictions.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 02:42 PM   #494
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
I'm going to start my own channel. But I'll be "R".

That's one higher than "Q".
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 03:35 PM   #495
carlitos
"más divertido"

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 03:43 PM   #496
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post

Xenon is already taken, darn it.
Old 28th November 2018, 03:53 PM   #497
Axxman300
Illuminator

How is none of this familiar?

One of the big factors that forced me to pull my head out of my butt and stop believing in CT's was that going all the way back to the mid-1980's there was always some big story about the break. The source was always some unnamed government insider in the upper reaches of the power elite.

Every year the UFO community can count on one major rumor that the Department of Defense is going to release all of its secret data, and films of UFO's.

Every year the rumor is that insiders are just days away from confirming BigFoot is real.

It has been a long time, but in the 70's, 80's, and 90's the JFK-CT community was abuzz with rumors of some CIA/FBI insider about to reveal the truth, and name names.

Every year none of those rumors proved to be true.

At the same time there are many actual revelations about government wrong-doings on a big scale, and none of them were telegraphed in advance.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, and you've hooked a CTist who can't help themselves.
Old 28th November 2018, 04:40 PM   #498
Elagabalus
Philosopher

R's'Anon d'être?*

*I tried ....
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th November 2018, 09:29 PM   #499
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Wow. Just. Wow. Julian Assange is a hero now? And he's coming to the States? Social Media blackout on Dec. 5? I can't wait.

Props to Q for spelling Martial Law correctly.

Fail.

Its clearly stated Q did not write that piece.
Old 29th November 2018, 01:48 AM   #500
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Just as a general matter of principle:
You mean like if there are no arrests per Q's sealed indictments for swampsters?
No, I mean just as a general matter of principle.
Like I said in the post you're replying to.
Come on, Bubba. It's really not that hard a question.
Old 29th November 2018, 01:51 AM   #501
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

For your entertainment:

Personally, I don't find child sacrifice or paedophilia entertaining, but whatever floats your boat, Bubba.
If none of this drivel comes true, will you at least stop posting it?
Old 29th November 2018, 09:30 AM   #502
carlitos
"más divertido"

No, I mean just as a general matter of principle.
Like I said in the post you're replying to.
Come on, Bubba. It's really not that hard a question.
This is all part of the game. It's a deeply disturbed personality that seeks enjoyment by manipulating others like this. Deliberately vague speech, making you ask 3, 4, 5 times "pretty please" before deigning to give an answer, even then not giving a clear answer, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
Old 29th November 2018, 10:42 AM   #503
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

First prediction form R:

"In the waning realm of Apollo
The river of steel
Will trickle slowly.
Lyssa and Maniae
will dance."
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 11:00 AM   #504
Imhotep
Graduate Poster

First prediction form R:

"In the waning realm of Apollo
The river of steel
Will trickle slowly.
Lyssa and Maniae
will dance."
[stocks up on canned goods]
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 11:57 AM   #505
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
[stocks up on canned goods]
Did you like the format? Thought I'd stick to the classics
Old 29th November 2018, 12:15 PM   #506
Imhotep
Graduate Poster

As an alternative to Q's style? That would be a YES
Old 29th November 2018, 01:18 PM   #507
Belz...
Fiend God

Fail.

Its clearly stated Q did not write that piece.
What happened to "we are Q"?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th November 2018, 01:29 PM   #508
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

We are "R". Arrr...

"He will put forth his hand
to shield the grainy mass
To prepare the way
For the return
Of the white throne."

Man, I'm on a roll. Rush hour traffic, sealing the bathroom floor grout, I can do these all day!
Old 29th November 2018, 04:28 PM   #509
Axxman300
Illuminator

We are "R". Arrr...

"He will put forth his hand
to shield the grainy mass
To prepare the way
For the return
Of the white throne."

Man, I'm on a roll. Rush hour traffic, sealing the bathroom floor grout, I can do these all day!
I fed that into the Illuminati computer and it grounded Angela Merkel's plane.
Old 29th November 2018, 04:55 PM   #510
carlitos
"más divertido"

Best approach to spreading a conspiracy:

Nostradamus quatrains
Whatever this technobabble Q **** is
Haiku
Breathless Blond Bimbo on Fox News
Iambic Pentameter
Old 29th November 2018, 07:07 PM   #511
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Nostradamus quatrains
Haiku
Iambic Pentameter
Why not all at once? A quatrain haiku in iambic petameter by Q, spoken by a breathless blond on Fox News. Checkmate, atheists!
Old 29th November 2018, 07:17 PM   #512
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Is that what it woz'? I thought you were talking about Liza Minelli playing at the Apollo theater.
Old 29th November 2018, 09:32 PM   #513
Bubba
Illuminator

Personally, I don't find child sacrifice or paedophilia entertaining, but whatever floats your boat, Bubba.

Dishonest cheap shot.

Fail.

The context is always abhorrence.
Old 29th November 2018, 10:42 PM   #514
Bubba
Illuminator

This guy would agree with your opinion on such behavior.

Qanon Focuses on Podestas & We Go Deeper into Secret Societies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-YK...ucDkVPYKIlUcDo
Old 29th November 2018, 11:35 PM   #515
Axxman300
Illuminator

This guy would agree with your opinion on such behavior.

Qanon Focuses on Podestas & We Go Deeper into Secret Societies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-YK...ucDkVPYKIlUcDo
And yet Trump bragged about how he could walk into the dressing room at the Ms Teen USA Pageant and gawk at under aged girls.

And Trump's Labor Secretary bent over backwards to get Jeffery Epstein a light, 13 months sentence instead of life in prison for human trafficking of under aged girls:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

Q backs pedos, plain and simple.
Old 30th November 2018, 07:03 AM   #516
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

Nostradamus quatrains
Haiku
Iambic Pentameter
Pretty much. I wandered afield a bit, but the basics for "Q" are pretty much the same as all the fortune tellers, prophets, and similar throughout history:

1. Either implicitly or explicitly claim to hidden/special knowledge: spirits, physic powers, angels, or double-sooper sekret special plus one security clearance.
2. Obfuscate your "predictions" to keep them vague, so you can claim more possibilities as "hits"
3. Throw in some things that are just bleeding obvious, so you have a few guaranteed "hits"
4. Make sure you cater to what the mark wants to hear: "Grandma says she loves you", "The universe shows me you'll meet a tall, dark, stranger", "Clinton is set to be indicted"
5. Stress repeatedly the difficulty of interpreting/imparting/acting on your information to cover the inevitable misses: "The dead see possible futures, not the only one", "Dark forces sometimes alter the results of the predictions", "The Deep State is working hard against us"

There's a few other bits and pieces you can use to embellish, but that's pretty much your recipe for not just conspiracy theory, but building a following of people who believe you do have that special knowledge.
Old 30th November 2018, 07:21 AM   #517
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Pretty much. I wandered afield a bit, but the basics for "Q" are pretty much the same as all the fortune tellers, prophets, and similar throughout history:

1. Either implicitly or explicitly claim to hidden/special knowledge: spirits, physic powers, angels, or double-sooper sekret special plus one security clearance.
2. Obfuscate your "predictions" to keep them vague, so you can claim more possibilities as "hits"
3. Throw in some things that are just bleeding obvious, so you have a few guaranteed "hits"
4. Make sure you cater to what the mark wants to hear: "Grandma says she loves you", "The universe shows me you'll meet a tall, dark, stranger", "Clinton is set to be indicted"
5. Stress repeatedly the difficulty of interpreting/imparting/acting on your information to cover the inevitable misses: "The dead see possible futures, not the only one", "Dark forces sometimes alter the results of the predictions", "The Deep State is working hard against us"

There's a few other bits and pieces you can use to embellish, but that's pretty much your recipe for not just conspiracy theory, but building a following of people who believe you do have that special knowledge.
{*LSSBB taking notes for work*}
Old 30th November 2018, 08:37 AM   #518
Imhotep
Graduate Poster

Dishonest cheap shot.

Fail.

The context is always abhorrence.
It would seem so, and one would hope so. But the way the Dem-Pedo conspiracists breathlessly share possible scenarios; combining Spirit Cooking, pizza shop basements, code words in emails, etc. and add all kinds of details, shows a level of imagination driven by perhaps a bit more than abhorrence.
Old 30th November 2018, 08:44 AM   #519
carlitos
"más divertido"

deleted

Last edited by carlitos; 30th November 2018 at 08:44 AM. Reason: nvm
Old 30th November 2018, 05:24 PM   #520
Bubba
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
It would seem so, and one would hope so. But the way the Dem-Pedo conspiracists breathlessly share possible scenarios; combining Spirit Cooking, pizza shop basements, code words in emails, etc. and add all kinds of details, shows a level of imagination driven by perhaps a bit more than abhorrence.

Ben Swann's "Why no investigation?" seems to be areasonable question, based on his report.

Quote:
Ben Swann's CBS 'Reality Check' report on pedophile pizza .

It aired briefly then disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=-GZFHLAcG8A
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories