ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Closed Thread
Old 21st July 2020, 07:47 AM   #3201
carlitos
"más divertido"

I obviously won't be watching Bubba's video. What people are doing on Yandex is finding results on a notorious russian image sharing site - I think it's imsrc.ru or something like that. The reason you have to use Yandex is that there is so much criminal material on this Russian image site that Google Images and other mainstream search indexes do not display results from there. There are millions of objectionable images on that site, so if you type in a number (like a Wayfair stock # or Tom Hanks' glove serial # ) , there just might be a child sexual abuse image with that random-ass number lurking on the Russian image site.

tl:dr : there is a large set of child images in Russia that is censored by google, and the file names are mostly numbered. Q Idiots feel like sooper-secret spies when they type random numbers into yandex and find "evidence" of their fantasies. They suffer from crippled epistemology.

I apologize for having to explain this, and it makes me feel dirty that I even know about it. Bubba is full of ****. His youtube is full of ****. All of the Q idiots are full of ****. They won't make a damn bit of difference to kids being abused in the real world, because they are playing fantasy spymaster on computers. On the bright side, given what we know about psychological projection, it seems likely that a good percentage of the Qanon CT people are probably pedophiles, and these searches might get them visited by the FBI, which could help some poor kids down the road, via intervention and incarceration. So, in every cloud a silver lining, etc.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 08:27 AM   #3202
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Yes rising public interest will have good and bad side effect.
No, its pretty much all bad, as Polaris' statement makes clear. Their time and resources are being wasted

Quote:
Had you gone positive rather than negative, you would have noted that the increased interest will raise awareness, which will lead to more participation, more tips to police hotlines, increased support for Polaris, and Child Rescue coalition etc
A flood of useless reports based on crackpot social media conspiracy posts is not going to lead to anything but a waste of time. I seriously doubt, given the horrible nature of Q-nuts, that any extra donations will be provided to deal with the time & resources they waste. Conspiracy nuts are horrible people, after all.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 08:31 AM   #3203
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
No, its pretty much all bad, as Polaris' statement makes clear. Their time and resources are being wasted

A flood of useless reports based on crackpot social media conspiracy posts is not going to lead to anything but a waste of time. I seriously doubt, given the horrible nature of Q-nuts, that any extra donations will be provided to deal with the time & resources they waste. Conspiracy nuts are horrible people, after all.
Good points. I was focusing on the futility of their efforts; I hadn't even considered that they would be flooding agencies with their "research" about these number searches. Grr.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 10:08 AM   #3204
Bubba
Illuminator

Quote:
Quote:
Bubba asked:
You want sprinkles with that?
Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
All I want is confirmation that you'd rather not answer, for obvious reasons, and now you've provided that.

Skeptics are not supposed to make assumptions like "for obvious reasons".

Your above answer to my question is confirmation that you're no skeptic.

...and you're wrong my about reason for choosing not to answer your question. I would have answered a polite question.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 10:11 AM   #3205
Belz...
Fiend God

Skeptics are not supposed to make assumptions like "for obvious reasons".
False.

Quote:
Your above answer to my question is confirmation that you're no skeptic.
Your words mean nothing to me.

Quote:
...and you're wrong my about reason for choosing not to answer your question. I would have answered a polite question.
I don't believe you. You have had plenty of opportunities to answer and you didn't. I have all the information I need.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 12:14 PM   #3206
carlitos
"más divertido"

So impolite!

What are you babbling about?

Do you really believe that there's an international cabal of elites who boil children's bones to extract the marrow and eat it?

This is the point where the conspiracy theorist, using passive-aggressive communication from their dark triad personality toolkit, plays coy and doesn't answer the question. Ever. Now that you have asked 3 times, like Beetlejuice, it's never going to happen. You could even beg, and the conspiracy theorist will deflect and be vague and not ever answer the question. It's a plea for attention, a kind of control that they try to exert over the non-disordered person asking a straightforward question. Think about the mentally ill person crossing the street in the middle against traffic. They are able to assert some small level of control (over law-abiding drivers) in a world that they feel helpless against.

This is ... completely unsurprising, given the tenor of the whole thread.
Old 21st July 2020, 12:39 PM   #3207
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
They are able to assert some small level of control (over law-abiding drivers) in a world that they feel helpless against.
Which is the whole point of conspiracy theories.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 12:58 PM   #3208
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe my browser is messed up but your quotes are leading Me to a Jay Utah post in another thread?
Nope, my bad. I messed up the cites. As I always say, type at speed, regret at leisure. I was also posting in that other thread and mixed the links.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 02:49 PM   #3209
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Having binged every free episode of Qanon Anonymous (hilarious and informative; working on Patreon episodes now), I only have one question: What's the current count of Q-related sealed indictments?
Babbylonian is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 03:22 PM   #3210
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Babbylonian View Post
Having binged every free episode of Qanon Anonymous (hilarious and informative; working on Patreon episodes now), I only have one question: What's the current count of Q-related sealed indictments?

Any day now.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 03:45 PM   #3211
carlitos
"más divertido"

I just started listening - caught the last couple of free ones. It’s very well produced.
Old 21st July 2020, 04:05 PM   #3212
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Resume View Post

Any day now.
Guantanamo is probably going to need at least a temporary expansion. I'm also concerned about gallows capacity.
Babbylonian is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 04:06 PM   #3213
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

I just started listening - caught the last couple of free ones. It’s very well produced.
I like the trio. They're a nice variety pack.
Old 21st July 2020, 04:38 PM   #3214
Belz...
Fiend God

Ugh. I read some of the #Qanon tweets right now. These guys are insane.

It's a mix of Christian apocalyptic beliefs with pedo-hysteria and hyper-partisan politics. To a dangerous degree.

If we're to believe them, McDonald's food contains child flesh and Heinz ketchup human blood. I don't know where they get all those children that no one notices going missing.

Old 21st July 2020, 05:10 PM   #3215
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

It's a mix of Christian apocalyptic beliefs with pedo-hysteria and hyper-partisan politics. To a dangerous degree.

If we're to believe them, McDonald's food contains child flesh and Heinz ketchup human blood. I don't know where they get all those children that no one notices going missing.
It's infinitely more absurd when you look at the Q messages themselves, which largely consist of gibberish that the Qanon "bakers" then have to interpret for presentation to the less proactive followers.

It's easy to laugh at except that, like most hysterical CTs, it sometimes inspires the more mentally unwell followers to take violent action. I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often because if one truly believed that thousands of "the elite" (whose names are known) are regularly enslaving, murdering, and consuming children, failing to act is immoral on it's face.
Old 21st July 2020, 05:22 PM   #3216
Belz...
Fiend God

It's infinitely more absurd when you look at the Q messages themselves, which largely consist of gibberish that the Qanon "bakers" then have to interpret for presentation to the less proactive followers.
I have seen a few of them, and can't make heads or tails of them. I suppose he's like a modern Nostradamus to them.

Quote:
I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often because if one truly believed that thousands of "the elite" (whose names are known) are regularly enslaving, murdering, and consuming children, failing to act is immoral on it's face.
Which kind of tells me that they don't necessarily believe it. It's a sort of live-action-role-playing, a way to belong to something in an uncertain time. It's like the truthers, who believe that the US government conspired to murder 3000 US citizens but do nothing but speculate about grainy videos.

Old 21st July 2020, 06:18 PM   #3217
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Oopsie.

7000 QAnon Twitter accounts banned, 150,000 restricted after their most recent harassment antics.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...thers-n1234541

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 06:20 PM   #3218
Bubba
Illuminator

Set high on their pure ivory pedestals, the proud sanctimonious condescending Topic Masters are a sight to behold.

I obviously won't be watching Bubba's video. What people are doing on Yandex is finding results on a notorious russian image sharing site - I think it's imsrc.ru or something like that. The reason you have to use Yandex is that there is so much criminal material on this Russian image site that Google Images and other mainstream search indexes do not display results from there. There are millions of objectionable images on that site, so if you type in a number (like a Wayfair stock # or Tom Hanks' glove serial # ) , there just might be a child sexual abuse image with that random-ass number lurking on the Russian image site.

tl:dr : there is a large set of child images in Russia that is censored by google, and the file names are mostly numbered. Q Idiots feel like sooper-secret spies when they type random numbers into yandex and find "evidence" of their fantasies. They suffer from crippled epistemology.

I apologize for having to explain this, and it makes me feel dirty that I even know about it. Bubba is full of ****. His youtube is full of ****. All of the Q idiots are full of ****. They won't make a damn bit of difference to kids being abused in the real world, because they are playing fantasy spymaster on computers. On the bright side, given what we know about psychological projection, it seems likely that a good percentage of the Qanon CT people are probably pedophiles, and these searches might get them visited by the FBI, which could help some poor kids down the road, via intervention and incarceration. So, in every cloud a silver lining, etc.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 06:25 PM   #3219
Bubba
Illuminator

glitch again

sorry

Last edited by Bubba; 21st July 2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 21st July 2020, 06:27 PM   #3220
Bubba
Illuminator

Proving fraudulent intent, this Revisoinista skips over the impolite rude "Answer my question", and substitutes with reference to an earlier, less offensive item.

This is the point where the conspiracy theorist, using passive-aggressive communication from their dark triad personality toolkit, plays coy and doesn't answer the question. Ever. Now that you have asked 3 times, like Beetlejuice, it's never going to happen. You could even beg, and the conspiracy theorist will deflect and be vague and not ever answer the question. It's a plea for attention, a kind of control that they try to exert over the non-disordered person asking a straightforward question. Think about the mentally ill person crossing the street in the middle against traffic. They are able to assert some small level of control (over law-abiding drivers) in a world that they feel helpless against.

This is ... completely unsurprising, given the tenor of the whole thread.
Old 21st July 2020, 06:42 PM   #3221
Belz...
Fiend God

Proving fraudulent intent, this Revisoinista skips over the impolite rude "Answer my question", and substitutes with reference to an earlier, less offensive item.
If you can't handle a bit of rough talk, you're on the wrong platform.

It's just an excuse to avoid tough questions.

Old 21st July 2020, 06:57 PM   #3222
carlitos
"más divertido"

Hey defeating evil satanist pedophile cannibals is hard work. You can’t be expected to do that and also handle a rude comment or two; that’s just too much for the armchair digital soldier’s delicate sensibilities. Also, this way they can pretend not to be factually wrong, despite myriad evidence to the contrary.
Old 21st July 2020, 06:58 PM   #3223
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

glitch again
Understatement of the year. With Q-Anon conspiracy propaganda being banned from twitter......that means you clowns will have to start your own social media platform before Trump gets voted out and Qanon fades into obscurity

Twitter bans thousands of QAnon accounts in crackdown
https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...s-in-crackdown
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 07:11 PM   #3224
Hans
Philosopher

Any day now.
It might be easier to just list the people who are NOT getting indictments against them
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 07:14 PM   #3225
Arcade22
Philosopher

Set high on their pure ivory pedestals, the proud sanctimonious condescending Topic Masters are a sight to behold.
You just keep crying there and it will all feel better.

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2020, 08:12 PM   #3226
Bubba
Illuminator

If you can't handle a bit of rough talk, you're on the wrong platform.

It's just an excuse to avoid tough questions.

Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
You just keep crying there and it will all feel better.
Wrong and wrong

What you'd like it be about has nothing to do with my response.

No one in this room has a problem with "rough talk".

"Answer the question" is not rough talk. Its just silly, and a dumb question.
Old 21st July 2020, 09:16 PM   #3227
sts60
Illuminator

It's a mix of Christian apocalyptic beliefs with pedo-hysteria and hyper-partisan politics...
It’s also an enormous amount of projection. Most of the “Q” dolts’ screeching about fantasized abuse, corruption, and treason are basically taking Trumpian behavior and projecting it on others. Pretty funny that the degenerate who publicly fantasized about his own daughter, bragged about walking in on undressed 15-year-olds, made an illegal payment to conceal cheating on his wife (the one with whom he cheated on his previous wife), and just “wish[ed] her well” to the personal procurer for Jeffrey Epstein is their choice to save the children. (You know, children, just like the ones he deliberately had taken from their parents and caged.)

Well, it’s that and the sheer determined stupidity.

Well, it’s also the absolute perversion of their so-called American and Christian ideals. Perfectly willing to chuck every every one of those ideals under the bus in the service of idolatry.

As Mencken would have put it, taken as a whole, the believers in this infantile fantasy are the most ignominious mob of serfs and goose-steppers ever assembled under one flag in Christendom since the Middle Ages. And, really, probably long before that.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 12:27 AM   #3228
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

"Answer the question" is not rough talk.
Soooo....Bubba? If Trump is establishing his own "Trump" conservative internet news outlet, for when he loses the election, and Fox News cannot allow it's own conservative advertising revenue to be diluted by Trump's outlet as competition, then what has Qanon suggested will happen between Trump and Rupert Murdoch's Fox News after the election?

Trump can't steal Hannity or Carslon as there are contract moratoriums on working for a competitor.

Get ready for a lot of laughs.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 02:01 AM   #3229
Belz...
Fiend God

Wrong and wrong

That's not what you said:

I would have answered a polite question.

Old 22nd July 2020, 02:03 AM   #3230
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
It’s also an enormous amount of projection. Most of the “Q” dolts’ screeching about fantasized abuse, corruption, and treason are basically taking Trumpian behavior and projecting it on others. Pretty funny that the degenerate who publicly fantasized about his own daughter, bragged about walking in on undressed 15-year-olds, made an illegal payment to conceal cheating on his wife (the one with whom he cheated on his previous wife), and just “wish[ed] her well” to the personal procurer for Jeffrey Epstein is their choice to save the children. (You know, children, just like the ones he deliberately had taken from their parents and caged.)
To be fair, those children were brown.

Quote:
Well, it’s also the absolute perversion of their so-called American and Christian ideals. Perfectly willing to chuck every every one of those ideals under the bus in the service of idolatry.
So Trump's their golden calf?

Old 22nd July 2020, 04:12 AM   #3231
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Congratulations, Bubba. You've just given every suspected paedophile a perfect Get Out of Jail Free card.
So much for those indictments. Better hope QAnus doesn't catch up with you.
Old 22nd July 2020, 05:00 AM   #3232
carlitos
"más divertido"

Wrong and wrong

Keep it up Bubba. You can probably can get him to jump through hoops for days more with your antics. Good job. You’re so smart.
Old 22nd July 2020, 06:42 AM   #3233
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

President Trump wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well"
Quote:
President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he wishes Ghislaine Maxwell "well," as she faces charges for recruiting, grooming and ultimately sexually abusing minors as young as 14 as Jeffrey Epstein's alleged accomplice.

"I just wish her well, frankly," Trump said during a White House press briefing on the coronavirus pandemic.
Trump acknowledged that he has met Maxwell "numerous times" over the years, but said he hasn't been following her case.
Q (snicker) should be all over this.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020

Last edited by Resume; 22nd July 2020 at 06:45 AM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 06:46 AM   #3234
Belz...
Fiend God

Some Q's are starting to doubt Trump because he wore a mask. Others speculate that he's using reverse psychology to force TDS-ridden libtards to stop using masks.

Old 22nd July 2020, 06:52 AM   #3235
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Sometimes, people deserve to be condescended to.
Old 22nd July 2020, 06:53 AM   #3236
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah, that press conference was certainly a short game of find the pedophile in the crowd.
Old 22nd July 2020, 07:10 AM   #3237
carlitos
"más divertido"

1D chess!
Old 22nd July 2020, 07:52 AM   #3238
SuburbanTurkey
Philosopher

Clearly this is a double secret code. Maxwell should be well because Trump and Q are going to get her to spill her guts about the pedo elite or something.

I'm sure there will be rationalizations shortly.
Old 22nd July 2020, 08:33 AM   #3239
gypsyjackson
Muse

Courtesy of Twitter - a high profile client of Wayfair reveals his purchase:

https://twitter.com/grajam_j/status/...435926530?s=20

In fact, this conspiracy deserves its own thread.

Last edited by gypsyjackson; 22nd July 2020 at 08:52 AM.
gypsyjackson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd July 2020, 11:09 AM   #3240
Agatha
Winking at the Moon
Deputy Admin

Mod Info This thread is getting long so please go to the continuation thread http://www.internationalskeptics.com...t=345592]here.
Posted By:Agatha

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories